Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED-

3 posters

Go down

Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED-

Post by Guest 6/11/2009, 5:32 pm

Chapter 1
[Meeting the Devil]

*note~
when you see ________ you insert your name =] so that means you are part of the story =]

You woke up and rubbed your eyes"Man...why do I have to come back to Korean...thats why I left...Omma...Appa...you guys suck."You whisper to yourself and got out of bed. You went into the bathroom and got ready for school and hit your hand on the corner of the sink"Aish!!Stupid sink...still after so many years you still hate me!"you scolded the lifeless objects. You qiuckly took your shower and put on your uniform"God...please let people NOT notice me."you prayed before you left for school.

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-
AT SCHOOL~

"Hey guys I heard that there's gonna be a new student here...and a girl hopefully she's hot!"Yoochun said to his friends while sitting in his seat.
Then the teacher walked in"Good morning class! We have a new student. Her name is______"the teacher said signaling you to come in. You bit your lip*I don't wanna.*you thought.
"Come on______don't be shy."
Then you came in"Hi...I'm___________"
"This is bullshit! I thought you were hot!"a guy shouted.
"Hey Fatty!"another shouted.
"Why don't you get some liposuction!"a girl recommended.
You rolled my eyes and smiled*Like I wasn't called this in America pfft*"Where do I sit?"You ask.
"Umm...There...next to Kim Jaejoong."
"Who?"
"YAH! Kim Jaejoong! Raise your hand!"
"Mr. Lee...shut up!"Jaejoong said lifting up his head.
"YAH! J-"
"You wanna lose your job?"he smirked.
Then Mr. Lee shut his mouth and you sat next to Jaejoong. You sat near the edge of the table.
While in the lesson Jaejoong noticed what you were doing"Hey Fatty...if ya keep moving that way your fat ass is gonna fall off the chair."
You ignored him"Yah!...Fat-"
"I happen to have a name and if you were listening earlier you would've heard it but I bet you were to damn tired cause you fuck some random chick."you said looking at your notebook.
"Wha-"
"I see that stupid condom sticking out of your pocket...gosh horny guys these days."you said while writting the notes Mr. Lee wrote on the board.
"YAH!"
"Kim Jaejoong quiet!"Mr. Lee said across the room[you and Jaejoong sat in the back]
"Hey well it's not my fault that this...thing confessed."he said.
"Me?! Confess????"you shouted.
"uhhh yeah..."
"If I was to confess it would be to a guy that at least doesn't look like a stupid girl!"
"You wanna die?!"he threatened.
"If it gets my away from you...HELL YEAH!"you agreed then sat down.
"YAH!! ______!"
You looked at him in surprised[you were being sarcastic]"OMG! IT speaks."
His eyes bug out"pffft"you made trying not to laugh.
"YAH!-"then the bell for lunch rings and you quickly dash out.*Holy shit! fatty can run!*Jaejoong thought in his head. Then he looked at the spot you were sitting"YAH!! WAIT I'm NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!"
You appeared near the door"But I am"and you stuck out your tongue at him. Jaejoong ran after you"When i get my hands on you..I'm gonna kill you."
You stopped and did a funny pose"oh i'm so scared!"and then continued running. Then you felt your pocket vibrate you quickly took out your phone and looked*1 text from Junsu Oppa*you thought then you looked up and saw...in your mind...the devil.
"Shit..."you said

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 8/3/2009, 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty Re: Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED-

Post by Guest 6/11/2009, 5:45 pm

Chapter 2
[Meeting Yunho]

"Shit!"you said before bumping into Jaejoong.
You tumbled into his arms"Yah! Fatty!...you're dead now."
You quickly pulled away from him and ran outside of the school and hid behind a tree"Fatty!! When I find you I'm gonna kick your sorry ass!"
You sighed in relief that you lost Jaejoong. You sat against the tree and saw a guy with a book over his head, out of curiosity you poked his left cheek. He twitched a little and then opened his eyes"Yeah?"he softly said.
"Oh...heh heh sorry..."you apologized.
"It's okay."he smiled.
"You have nice teeth..oh sorry!"
He chuckled"Thanks...Hi...I'm Yunho."
"Hi I'm________" you smiled back.
"YAH!!! FATTY!"you heard Jaejoong shout from a distance.
"Aish...been a day and i have a hater!"you pouted forgetting about Yuhno.
He chuckled again"Who hates you? Jaejoong?"
You nodded your head"Why?"he asked.
"I don't know...*sigh*he's the devil."
Yunho started laughing a little harder"Even though Jaejoong is my friend...I enjoy hearing you call him those things."
"Some friend you are."you mumbled.
"What?!"
"Heh..heh sorry."
Yunho looked at you...then poked your sides and you immediatly jump"Wow...jumpy."
"No!...sensitave..."
"Thats like the samething dummy."
You pouted"Fine then I'm leaving."and stood up.
"WHER THE HELL ARE YOU _________?!!!!!"Jaejoong shouted.
You sat back down"Never mind...I'll just stay here."
Yunho smiled"Are you hungry??"
"No...not really."you smiled.
"Well I am...I'm gonna get some lunch...I'll come back to keep you some company."he said standing up.
"You don't have to come back if you want...you can talk with your friends...I bet you have lots."you said softly hitting your head on the tree.
"Yah! Dummy don't do do that you're gonna ruin your pretty self."
"Pretty my ass Yunho."you said and he walked away.
*Dummy...you really are pretty you just don't know it.*Yunho thought.
While waiting for Yunho you got bored and started to sing a little. You sang Whatever they say by DBSK. While you were singing Jaejoong happened to pass by and heard you sing*Fatty's pretty good...*he thought.
Then Yunho came and sat next to you"Miss me?"he said.
"Yunho...is a dummy."you smiled.
Jaejoong felt a little jealous seeing you smile so brightly to Yunho*Why the hell am I jealous???She's ugly and fat.*Jaejoong thought.
Yunho was sharing some of his juice with you and you guys were talking and laughing...Jaejoong was watching everything*Didn't know Yunho like fat and ugly.*Jaejoong thought.
"Umm...______?"Yunho asked.
"Yeah?"
"Can you call me Oppa???"
You smiled..."Sure...Yunho Oppa."
Then Jaejoong came and stood in front of you"Hey Fatty."
You rolled your eyes"What do you want Princess?"
"WHAT?!!!"
"Well if I'm Fatty then you're Princess."
Jaejoong grabbed your shirt which caused you to stand up"Don't get smart with me."
"Don't get smart with me."you mocked.
Yunho chuckled a bit"Jaejoong...let go of her."
"Fuck off Yunho."
"Oppa..it's okay."
Yunho glared at Jaejoong and his voice change to serious"Jaejoong let go of ___________"
Jaejoong rolled his eyes"Whatever...your're a whore Fatty."and let you go.
"Me a whore?!*points at yourself*I'm not the one with the condom ih their pocket..oh and by the way...did you throw it away?"you teased.
"YAH!"
Yunho took hold of your hand"Lets go ______Jaejoong being dumb right now."
"Kay Oppa..."and you two left hand in hand.
*Fatty...what the fuck?! Man...you're gonna die.*Jaejoong thought while walking into the cafiteria.

Back to top Go down

Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED- Empty Re: Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later -COMPLETED-

Post by Guest 6/11/2009, 6:22 pm

Chapter 3
[The Garden]

You were walking with Yunho but you realized WHERE THE HELL AM I GOING?!"Umm...Yunho?"
He didn't answer"Yunho....hello???"
You pouted*Maybe he want me to call him Oppa!*you thought"Yunho Oppa."you said.
"Yeah__________?"
You chuckled a little"Where are we going?"
"The garden"then he stopped walking.
You looked blankly at the ground then you lifted your head up and saw a beautiful garden"WAHH!!! So pretty!!"you said letting go of Yunho's hand.
Yunho watched you run around the garden with a smile*Man...Jaejoong's really stupid...sure you don't have the body of a perfect girl, but your personality is the best...I would definitely fall for you________ah...*Yunho thought.
Then you two heard a loud BOOM...you jumped a little when you heard it but Yunho just smiled at you"Jumpy..."
"Shut up Oppa..."you smiled.
"Come on___________let's go...it's gonna rain."Yunho said taking hold of your hand again.
"Kay...Oh umm...Oppa what class do you have next?"you ask.
"English...you??"
"Me too!"you smiled.

-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-

When you and Yunho went into the cafeteria girls were looking at you in disgust"Ikkk"they all said.
You remembered you two were holding hands and quickly let go"Whats wrong_________ah?"Yunho asked you.
You quickly walked out of the cafeteria without Yunho*Man...I hate my stupid self...why were we holding hands? AISH!!_____ you're gonna die! I know so!*you thought. Then out of the blue a group of girls pushed you to the floor"Hey Fatty! Watch it! You're too damn wide! Stop taking up all the space"one shouted.
You couldn't help but to chuckle"Whatever."and you stood up and walked away.
"YAH! FATTY! WE'RE NOT DONE!"a girl shouted and pulled your hair[you had a ponytail]
She continued to pull your hair"YAH! SPEAK YOU FATTASS!"
"Tiff...come on she doesn't even know our names."
She let go of your hair"I'm Tiffany, she's Jessica and that's Yoona."
"Yep...cool."you said and walked away.
"BITCH!-"
"I may be the bitch but you're the dog."you interrupted.
"Excuse me?!"Yoona said.
"Heh heh sorry...kinda came out on its own."you said.
Jessica banged your head to a locker"Okay lets get to the point Fatty...stay away to Yunho Oppa and Jaejoong Oppa."
"Jaejoong...me friends with him?! Don't worry I try my best to stay away from him."you said rubbing your head.
"If you don't stay away from those two we're gonna make your life living hell!"the shouted at you in unison and walked away.
You took a deep breath"Crazy..."you said while walking into the bathroom cause you felt something weird.
When you were in the bathroom you looked at yourself and saw yourself bleeding and a few bruises"Aish!...I'm bleeding!...*sigh*man...well good thing Omma and appa are in a business meeting and they won't see me."you said to yourself and washed your face.*Man! I have to put my hair down...should I just...nah whatever.*you thought and took out your pony tail*Hopefully Yunho won't notice.*

You walked into the classroom early and sat down at a seat. You put your head down and watched the rain hit the window*Raining in September...gives me memories from the past.*you thought.

flashback
"Yah! ______ah!"
"Yeah?"you smiled.
"Remember today???"
You chuckled"Stupid...of course I do Tae."
"What is it??"
"Our 3 year anniversary! Dummy!"you giggled.
"Good!*touches your forehead with his*I thought you forgot!"Tae Yang said.
"Oppa you're a big dummy."you said pecking his lips.
"_______ah give me a real kiss."Tae Yang pouted.
"Oppa...I always give you kisses."
"No! You give me pecks on the lips! Way different! It doesn't even count as a kiss!"he complained.
"Sorry Oppa."
"Dummy...oh ______ah...it's raining in the middle of September..."
"So??"
"Nothing."
end of flashback

Too bad those moments didn't last long...you caught him cheating on you and those words came to your head again 'I only wanted your body!'and that's why you gained weight...you want someone who will love you for you...the truth is that you didn't really like eating a lot...in fact your body was starting to lose the weight.
"YAH!"a voice shouted at you and you jumped.
*oh great it's the devil*"What do yo want Princess?"you asked.
"YAH! You-"
"You wanna die??? Dude please stop I'm tired of hearing those words."you interrupted.
"YAH!"
"Oh...sorry I forgot to call you Princess! My bad!"and you started sing My Little Princess by your favorite band DBSK.
*She's really good...and I like her singing...I won't interrupt.*Jaejoong thought.
Once you finished you put your head back down and closed your eyes thinking about the garden Yunho showed you...and it made you smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2009, 6:48 pm

Chapter 4
[English class/Gym class]‏

You was glad that after you sang that song to Jaejoong he didn't yell at you...or talk to you after that. When class started you really didn't care it was English and you've lived in America for a while so I put your head down trying to look asleep. When the bell rang you stood up to go to your locker when Jaejoong grabbed your arm"What?!"
"Whats wrong with you?"he asked.
"Nothing...just tired."you said trying to make his hand let go"Ow...Jaejoong stop it."
He held your arm tighter"Why?"
Then Yunho came and loosened you from Jaejoong"Come on ______ let's go..."Yunho said while sliding his hands into yours.
"Yah...Yunho I didn't know you liked fat and ugly!"Jaejoong shouted.
"She's not ugly...nor fat..._______ is beautiful...Jae-"
"Yunho...stop it....it's okay let Jaejoong call me ugly...I'm used to it already."you smiled and tried to back away.
"______ stop that...don't let Jaejoong bring you down! He sleeps with girls that look like a racoon!"Yunho said looking strsight into Jaejoongs eye's.
"Yah! Yunho! We are fri-"
"How about both of you shut your mouth and we go to class! Yunho Oppa...come on"you said tugging his hand but he didn't budge"Oppa...come on."
Then he went and kinda dragged you a long with him"Oh!...Oppa thats my locker!"you said.
Yunho stopped and you two went to your locker. You opened it and took a sigh of relief*Good...nothing yet.*and you put your things away"What do you have next Oppa?"you ask.
"Gym..."he said sounding disappointed*I doubt she has it...*
"I do too!"you said with a happy voice.
Jaejoong happened to see you talking to Yunho*Ha! Tired my ass!*

You entered the gym and saw people looking at you weird it was the why-is-she-here look or the she's-too-fat-to-be-in-gym look. You just simply smiled and walked towards Yunho"Heyo!"you said with energy.
"Hi______"he smiled.
Then the teacher blew his whistle"Class looks like we're gonna be playing basketball. Get a partner and stand next to him or her."
All the girls crowded around Yunho but in the end he came to you"Hey there buddy! Wanna be my partner?!"
You giggled"Sure thing Oppa."
Then a girl softly punched him"Oppa...we're playing basketball...you need fast people...not fat."
"Look here Yoona...if you have nothing to say then don't say anything at all."yunho said.
The teacher blew his whistle again"Well Yoona looks like you'll be paired up with Jaejoong."
Yoona smiled"Really?!AHH!!! The best day of my life!!!"she said running over to Jaejoong.
*Great...I have EVERY class with the retarded Princess.*you thought.
"Kay...I will assign all of you to go against a team...the winner will...I don't know...choose whatever you want."the teacher said.
After a while you heard him say"And lastly ________ and Yunho vs. Yoochun and Jessica."

When everyone finished there were only one team left besides you and Jaejoong and Yoona. When you were playing it amused you of how Yunho got the ball from Yoona all he did was whisper something in her ear and she would stop dribbling and he could steal the ball. In the end Yunho and you won...as they say you passed with flying colors haha.
Yunho and you both agreed to have Jaejoong and Yoona do the chicken dance....it was hilarious...no one knew that Jaejoong would actually do it but he did! After everything you went to the changing room and quickly changed into your uniform and went to your locker. You opened it and you opened your cellphone and remembered that Junsu gave you a text. You read:
YAH! ________if you don't answer me right away I'm gonna eat you!

You let out a small giggle and speed dialed Junsu's cellphone number and after a few rings he picked up"YAH!-"
"MY DOLPHIN!!!!!!I MISSED YOU!!!!"you kinda shouted.
"Whatever...________"
"Yeah Junsu oppa??"you asked.
He let out a big sigh"Tae Yang found out..."
"What?"
"That you left for Korea...he's coming."he said.
You were so shocked you didn't know what to do"________?"
"Wait I heard you wrong...who's coming?"
"Tae Yang...He's coming"Junsu said.
"WHAT?!!! HELL NO!!!! DON'T TELL HIM WHERE I'M STAYING!!!"you shouted in the phone.
"Don't worry girly...I won't...besides I'n Kim Junsu! Your protector!"he proudly said into the phone.
"Some protector you are when you're in America."you said.
"Don't worry________ah...you'll be suprised how far away I'm at..."and hung up the phone.
You pouted and closed your locker"AISH!!! He's coming?!...I'm doomed for life...now I will have 2 devils in my life..."you mumbled.
"Who's the other devil?"a voice asked.
"Tae yang..."you turn around and see Jaejoong"uhh...BYE!"and you dash towards the door.
"It's raining!"he shouted.
"That's great!"you said*so I can scream out my lungs!*you thought.
When you got outside it really was raining...really hard and you smiled. You ran and ran until you seemed far away from the school then you shouted"TAE YANG IF YOU EVERY COME NEAR ME I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!"you shouted.
Then you had flashbacks of the moments with him...tears fell from you eyes but you smiled...*in a way...I still can't let go of you...*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2009, 8:07 pm

Chapter 5
[In the rain]‏

Jaejoong saw you dash out the school for some reason he was worried about you and ran after you.
Then he heard you shout"TAE YANG IF YOU EVERY COME NEAR ME I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!"
He saw you standing there for a while and you smiled...you felt like you were being watched and so you began to walk away. You had always enjoyed the rain...it was your best friend...whenever you wanted to cry it would just start to rain...so then no one would know. You walked to a near by park and sat on a bench...then you felt your pocket vibrate without looking you answer"Hello?"
"_______ah...."a familiar voice said.
"Yes?"
"Why...are you crying."
"Junsu oppa shut up i'm not."you lied.
"Hey dummy I know you are!"Junsu squeaked.
"How???"
"Turn around..."
You turned around and saw your Junsu Oppa. You smiled and hung up the phone and ran to him.
"Oppa!"you said hugging him"What are you doing here??"
"YAH! I told you that I'm gonna protect you from Tae Yang!"
You smiled"Thank you Oppa...you're the best."
"I know...I am right??"
"Oppa you're too cocky."you laughed.
"Yah! I was your best friend! Of course i'm the best!"
You rolled your eyes"Sure thing ducky."
"Yah! Why do you call me that stuff?!"
"You have the voice of a dolphin and the ass of a duck..."you said.
"Aish!! Dumbo."he laughed"Come on lets go! I don't want you to get sick."and slid his hands into yours.
"Kay...Lets go!!!!"you smiled and you two walked away.
Jaejoong was watching the whole time[ohh.... stalker! lol] he curled his hands into a fist*Why do you hold hands with everyone...but me?!* Jaejoong never really admitted that he was jealous to anyone but it was clear that he was...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/12/2009, 1:02 pm

Chapter 6
[who the hell are you?!]‏

Two weeks passed and you had gotton closer to Yunho and you had dropped 20 to 30 pounds already and you exchanged unifoems for a medium.[you lost it naturally! remember you're an active girl! and you forced yourself to eat when you broke up with Tae Yang!] You woke up and saw Junsu next to you and you smiled*Oppa...thank you.*you thought. You sat up and got out of bed and stood up. You scratched your head and quickly took a shower. When you got out you were all ready then you walked over to Junsu "Oppa...wake up..."you softly said.
"Mmm...._______I wanna sleep."he whined.
"Fine well I'm going to school Oppa so see you later."you said and walked out the house with your backpack.

You walked into the classroom and sat down. You took out your stuff and started doodling on your notebook. You were too busy drawing on your notebook that you didn't even notice Jaejoong sat in his seat next to you"Yah! Fatty!"
"What Princess."you said still drawing.
"...H-"
"_________ah!"a familiar voice shouted.
You looked up and smiled"Yunho!"
He pouted and you rolled your eyes"Yunho...Oppa...there you go."you said and walked up to him.
He hugged you"Hi there buddy!"
Jaejoong glared at Yunho.
You pulled away"Dude...what was that for?"
"YAH!"Yunho complained.
You sighed"Oppa...what was that for???"
"I don't know...I just did it. Come on lets talk with Jaejoong!"Yunho said taking hold of your hand and pulled you towards Jaejoong*NO!!!! THE DEVIL IS POSSESSING HIM!!!!!*you thought.
You again sat next to Jaejoong and he glared at you"What the hell do you want Fatty?"
"I sit here princess...duh gosh do you even have brains?"you asked while standing up again.
"YAH!-"
"You wanna die?"you mocked...again.
Jaejoong smiled"Whatever..."
"Yunho Oppa...how was you day???"you smiled.
"Well it's was really good because I met you!"
You giggled"Oppa you're funny"
Then you felt someone wrap their hands around your waist immediately you thought*Tae?*
A soft voice whispered in your ear"I missed you..."
Your eyes widened and you turned around"T...Tae Yang?"
"Look Ba-"
Jaejoong quickly switched places with you"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
Tae Yang chuckled"_________'s boyfriend."
"Tae...shut up...I never wanted to see your face...leave...and you're my EX-BOYFRIEND."you said still behind Jaejoong.
Tae Yang looked at you with hurt eyes"Baby girl..."
"Who the hell are you talking to?"You said trying not to do anything bad to him *____*
"To bring my baby girl back."
"TAE YANG I MADE IT CLEAR WHEN WE BROKE UP! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR SORRY FACE AGAIN!"You shouted while tears escaped your eyes.
"Baby-"
"She's not your baby girl anymore!"Jaejoong shouted with jealousy.
"Fuck off..."
When Tae Yang said that to Jaejoong you felt angered"YAH! DON'T SAY THAT TO JAEJOONG!"
"_________...baby girl...please I was stupid...come back...come back to Tae Tae Oppa..."he begged.
"I'M NOT YOUR BABY GIRL ANYMORE!!!!GO BACK TO HOUA![The girl he cheated on with you]"you shouted.
"Babe..."
"LIKE YOU SAID YOU ONLY WANTED ME FOR MY BODY...I'M FAT NOW SO LEAVE!"You said trying not to cry but tears kept coming.
Jaejoong widened his eyes*faggot only wanted her for her body?!*he thought"Leave _______ alone."
"Why?! What is she to you?!"Tae Yang said.
Jaejoong put his hands around your waist"My girl..."
"Ha! BULL SHIT!"
Jaejoong smirked at Tae Yang and he spun you around"Jae-"he interrupted you with a deep kiss.
You pulled away"_________ I'm still not going to give up on you."Tae Yang said and walked away.
"_________ah?...What the fuck Jaejoong?!"Yunho shouted and held you in his arms. You were shocked...that was literally your first kiss.[pecks don't count!!]
"_________ah?...Are-"
You smiled"Thanks Jaejoong..."
"What?"
"For making Tae Yang go away...I know you didn't mean it anyways."and you sat in your seat.
*Dumbass...if I kiss you like that it means I like you!*Jaejoong thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 6/12/2009, 4:21 pm

I loved it, I can't believe that jaejoong called that girl a fatty though...
ckreme15
ckreme15

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/12/2009, 4:27 pm

Chapter 7
[she's mine ]‏

At Lunch

You were still shocked from the kiss Jaejoong gave you, you touched your lips*He doesn't mean it...It was so Tae Yang would leave he would never like me! He calls me Fatty!*you thought. You sat at an empty table and put your head down...you were getting sick of food. You stayed like that for maybe about 30 seconds when you felt a cold touch against your cheek and you quickly stood up in shock"Hello?!"you kinda shouted.
You heard a familiar chuckle"Baby...you're still the same...jumpy..."
You sat back down"Tae...leave."
"No one's called me that in a long time______ah...I miss you."he said sitting next to you and took hold of your hand"Please come back."
You quickly removed your hand and quickly walk out of the cafeteria. When you were in the hallway you sat against the wall and started to cry*Leave me alone! Tae Oppa...I hate seeing your face!*you thought.
"_________ah...don't cry..."Tae Yang said putting his hand in front of your face to help you up.
You slapped his hand away and got up yourself"I hate...now leave...I don't like you anymore."and you tried to leave but Tae Yang held your wrist"Look...______I'm begging you...Please...be mine again."Tae Yang said while tears escaped his eyes.
"Tae..."
"You said that I want a girl with a body...Look at me!...You say you don't have a body and I'm begging you to come back to me..."he said putting his head on your chest[awkward right??? lol]"Please come back to me________ah..."
"Tae Oppa please don't be like this"You said lifting up his head and wiped away his tears.
"Then come back to me..."
"No."
"________ah! I love you! Please just give me one more chance! I don't care anymore...if you're fat or ugly I only need you!...I love you..."
"I'm sorry Tae Oppa...I'm sorry."you repeated over and over while tears fell once again from your eyes.
Then some one quickly grabbed you"What the hell are you doing with her?!"
"Yunho Oppa?"
"Damn right and I'm __________ boyfriend not you!"Yunho shouted and you two walked away hand in hand.

Yunho took you to the garden and you two sat down on the bench. He put his arm around your waist and you put your head on his shoulder and sighed"Thanks Oppa."
"____________ah?"
"Yeah?"
"You know about earlier?"
"Oh yeah...ummm it's cool I bet you don't like me anyways!"you smiled a fake one...in fact...you kind of liked Yunho.
"Well I was thinking...will you??"he asked.
"Wait...what?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yunho it's okay you d-"
"I mean it..."
You smiled"I'll give it a try..."
Yunho smiled"REALLY?!"
You stared to blush and nodded 'yes' to him.
Yunho hugged you"I feel so lucky!"
You giggled"Oppa you're stupid."
"Shut up ______"he pouted.
"Whatever...come on...let's go to class."you smiled and stood up.
Yunho held your hand and you two walked in the classroom.

When you and Yunho came in Jaejoong noticed you two holding hands. He felt jealous...he wanted to take you away from Yunho and kiss you in front of him...like he did with Tae Yang. You two walked over to Jaejoong"Hi Hyung."Yunho said.
You giggled"WHAT?!"Jaejoong shouted.
"Yunho Oppa...I didn't know Princess was older than you!"you teased.
"Yah!..._______ I'm gonna-"
"What?! Kiss me?"you joked.
"If you say so." Yunho said leaning close to you.
"Oppa!"you giggled"Stop that."
"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO?!! DATING?!!"Jaejoong shouted.
"Yeah...we are...she's mine"Yunho smiled and held your waist and you blushed like mad.
Jaejoong felt like his heart was shot when he heard those words*No...she's mine*he thought...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/12/2009, 4:28 pm

Chapter 8
[Fearless]‏

{recap}
"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO?!! DATING?!!"Jaejoong shouted.
"Yeah...we are...she's mine"Yunho smiled and held your waist and you blushed like mad.

Jaejoong's POV~

After school I sped away on my motorcycle with that image in my mind...of Yunho and_______________ together...and I could hear the words repeat over and over again 'She's mine.' I could hear her sweet giggle...______________ ah...why are you with him????...not me?!

When I got home I went straight to my room and laid on my white bed...thinking about____________. I remember seeing her always holding hands with Yunho...smiling at him...even those words 'Yunho Oppa' I hated when she did that she was making me hate one of my best friends...I remember the first day I saw her...heh...I can't believe I call her Fatty...I'm so mean...I wonder if she's eating well...She's lost a lot of weight too fast...I'm kinda worried...is she skipping her meals? Is it because of me?! _____________ah...I'm sorry...I won't call you Fatty anymore...you don't even look like one too. To me you were never fat...you seemed different from the other girls...you didn't flirt with me or anything...I called you Fatty because I wanted your attention...I liked how you were mocking me...when you sang me those songs...well the first time I over heard, how you seemed...fearless around me..._______________ah...everything about you...makes me go crazy...these are my true feelings about you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:32 pm

Chapter 9
[Because...]

The next day you woke up and remembered what happened*guess I'm dating again...*you thought. Your cell phone started to ring and you picked it up"Hello."
"Hey."
"Who's this?"you asked.
"Aish! Stupid you don't even know the voice of your own boyfriend?! Aish you brainless-"
"YAH! YOU WANNA GO THERE?!"you shouted into the phone forgetting that Junsu was in the same room. Junsu woke up and walked over to you and hugged you from behind"Morning _________ you look cute today."
You elbowed Junsu in the stomach"Shut up Su."
"YAH! WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!"Yunho shouted into the phone.
"Oh...my other boyfriend."you joked.
"WAH?!!!"
"Just kidding Yunho it's just Junsu..."
"Who's Junsu?"
"My brother's friend."
"Why is he so close to you?huh?!"
You rolled your eyes"Junsu's also my bestie."
"Ha! Better be!"
You giggled"Yunho you're so gayy!"
"Yah! I-"
"Gotta go Yunho bye!"you lied and hung up.

At school Yunho saw you and ran over to you"Hey ________"
"Hi Oppa..."
"How are you."
"....Kay....this is weird Oppa..."
"How?"
You shoock your head"Never mind."
You walked into the class and sat next to the devil. You looked at him suprised*WAA!!! He's not calling me anything?!*you thought.
Jaejoong noticed you looking at him and glared a you"WHAT?!"
You looked away and felt a little hurt but didn't know why"Nothing."
"AISH! Ugly girl...stop trying to rub all your ugly on me...it wpon't work i'm too hot for you"
"What the hell??? how'd this topic come up??? god jaejoong...oh! I mean princess...you're so retarded."
"Whatever."
when the lesson began you and jaejoong seamed to ignore each other and you were getting worried*did i do something wrong?!* you thought. After the lesson you went to your locker and grabbed your notebook. You opened it and it had words on like bitch, slut, hooker and more. Jessica and her 'girls' came up to you and smiled"How do you like your new notebook??? Suited just right??"Yoona laughed.
You looked at the words on the notebook and looked at them and pointed out a word"You spelled Whore wrong."
"Yah! Do you even care what we call you?!"Tiffany shouted.
"Say what you want."you said and quickly walked to the classroom before the could kill you.
The next class had seating arrangements and you had to sit next to Tae Yang when you found your seat your face went like this -__-
"Hi-"
"Don't even say it."
"Look I'm sorry ______ and I'll stop...well-"
"Stop trying to get me! cause I already have a boyfriend."

At lunch you tried to find jaejoong but you couldn't find him*aish!____ why are you trying to find that guy?!*you thought.
You sat at a lunch table with your lunch in front of you but you didn't touch it you only ate the orange and you threw away the rest. When you were walking out the lunch room Jaejoong grabbed your arm and pinned you to the wall"Why the hell aren't you eating?!"
"I'm getting sick of food!"
"_________...please eat."
"I did...an orange."
"More than that...please."
"Look Jaejoong let me go...I don't really feel like doing this today."
"_______ b-"
Yunho put his hand on jaejoong's shoulder"Jaejoong buddy stop it."
Jaejoong turned around and grabbed yunho's collar"If _______ ever faint or crap cause she hasn't eaten I'm gonna kill you for not doing anything."
"W...why?"yunho said.
"Cause your her damn boyfriend."jaejoong said and let go and walked away.
"Aish..."
Then Jaejoong turned around"_______...if you don't eat...then I don't..."Jaejoong said.
"Jaejoong you're not gonna."you said.
"Yeah I am."
"Why?!...you don't even like me!"
"I know."
"Then-"
"Because...*smile*I don't like you...I love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:34 pm

Chapter 10
[Oppa...you sound a little gay]‏

It's been a few days and yeah you ate maybe about an orange or so a day and Jaejoong...day by day he looked weaker. You were still dating Yunho, but you always thought of Jaejoong. Once when Yunho called out your name you said 'Jaejoong'. You were believing what Jaejoong told you...that he wasn't going to eat unless you did.

When you arrived in the classroom Jaejoong had his head down on the desk. You went over and poked his sides...nothing. He didn't even lift up his head"Jaejoong...please eat something."
"No...if I don't see you eat a full meal then I'm not eating."Jaejoong firmly said.
"Aish...stubborn kid."you said while scratching the back of your head.
"YAH! I'm older than you! You should call me Oppa!"he weakly shouted.
"Pffft yeah right."you said.
Jaejoong rolled his eyes"Jaejoong...please eat...it's okay...I'm not really hungry this past week."you smiled.
"You mean for the past WEEKS?!"he corrected.
"Jae-"
"OKAY CLASS! GOOD MORNING!"the teacher greeted.
You sighed and took out your stuff. During the whole lesson you were worried*Is he really not eating???? Omo! He's gonna faint if he doesn't!*you mentally scolded yourself.

"Okay class it will be a free hour because the principal needs me...don't get in trouble!"the teacher said then left. Once the door shut the room got louder. You looked at Jaejoong and nudged his shoulder"Jaejoong..."
Nothing...
"YAH! Princess!"You raised your voice.
Nothing again.
"Kim Jaejoong!"
You nudged him a little harder and he fell to the ground. He groaned"Yah..._________ that hurt!"
"That's what you get for not answering me!"you pouted and crossed your arms. The door opened and Yunho walked into the room and all the girls shrieked"YUNHO OPPA!!!!"the all said except for you. Yunho walked over to you and kissed you on the cheek"Hey there girlfriend."
You giggled"Oppa...you sound a little gay."
"What?!"and he did a funny pose.
You laughed and covered your mouth so people won't hear you"_______ you have a cute laugh...don't do that."Yunho pouted.
"Shut up Oppa...why are you here??"
"To see you! I heard you got a free period so I came to see my baby!"Yunho smiled.
You turned a little red"YAH! YOU GORILLA!"a voice shouted.
...it was Tae Yang -___-
"What do you want Tae???"you asked.
"For that dumbass to lay off!"
"Of what?!"Yunho said looking at Tae yang.
"My girl!"
You rolled your eyes*Here we go again.*you thought.
You looked at Jaejoong again"Jaejoong...are you okay???"
Nothing...
"Jaejoong...this crap won't work on me again!"you said a little louder and he fell to the floor again, but this time he didn't get back up he rolled onto his stomach"Yah!"
You stuck out your tongue"Like I said that doesn't work on me twice!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:34 pm

Chapter 11
[You Liar!]‏

At lunch you didn't eat anything...again. You looked at the table where Jaejoong was sitting and you saw him looking at you he didn't have his lunch at all you were beginning to feel guilty. Yunho held your hand"_________ ah..."
You looked at him"Yeah Oppa?"
Yunho sighed"Go talk to Jaejoong."
You smiled"Thanks Oppa."and you stood up and walked over to Jaejoong's table"Is this seat taken?"
"Yes..."he said.
"Really???By who?"
"...my..."
You sat down next to Jaejoong and held his hand"Look...Prin- err I'm mean Jaejoong...please eat."
"No..I won't...not until you do."
"Jaejoong...you said you loved me?...right?"you asked.
"Yes I do."
"Then eat..."
"No...I love you but I won't eat until you do...______ ah I'm really worried about you."Jaejoong said.
"You! Worried about me?! Look at you Jaejoong...You don't look healthy!"You somewhat shouted.
"LOOK AT YOU! IN ABOUT A MONTH YOU'VE CHANGED UNIFORMS FROM AN X-LARGE TO A MEDIUM!_________...I'm really...really worried...please eat."
"Look...Jae-"Jaejoong interrupted you with a kiss. Your eyes widened and pulled away"J...Jaejoong?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"
He smiled"Pay back for making me fall twice."
You smiled"Aish...Dumbass...Jaejoong...seriously though...eat."and you left.

It was gym class and you had to run around the track the girls were complaining that they were too pretty to run. You were just worried that Jaejoong would faint. Through out half of the period you had your eyes on Jaejoong and even Yunho saw how worried you were getting.
"YAH! ________!"the teacher shouted.
You turned around"Yes?"
"Help Jaejoong...he doesn't look so good."
"Yeah! Sure thing."you said and jogged to Jaejoong.
Jaejoong was sitting in the shade he looked like he was sleeping"Jaejoong..."you said.
You poked him"Yah! Jaejoong!"
nothing...
"Jaej-"Jaejoong fell to his side and clutched his stomach you eyes widened in panic"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!"you repeated.
You helped Jaejoong to his feet and helped him into the school. Once you two were out of seeing distance Jaejoong pinned you to the wall"____________ ah..."
"You liar! Y-"Jaejoong kissed you again.
You didn't pull away cause i your head you were like*Oh shit oh shit!...WHO THE HELL DO I LIKE?!!!!!!!*you thought. When the kiss ended you were bright as a tomato. Jaejoong lifted your chin so you were looking into his eyes"Did you like it???"he smirked.
"S...SHUT UP!"you stuttered.
Jaejoong hugged you"________ ah...break up with Yunho..."Jaejoong begged.
You wanted to but...you didn't want to hurt Yunho"Jaejoong...why?"
"Because I want you..."Jaejoong said.
"Jaejoong...I don't know..."you sighed.
"_________ ah...I'm sorry for the names I called you..."Jaejoong apologized.
"Oh shut up Princess."you smiled.
Jaejoong laughed"Way to ruin the moment Fatty."
You giggled*GOD! SHOULD I KISS HER?!*Jaejoong thought.
"__________...please...be mine....I want you."
You pulled away but Jaejoong kept you there"You're not going anywhere."Jaejoong smiled.
Then out of the blue BAM! Jaejoong received a punch to the face from Yunho"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GIRL!!!"yunho shouted and tried to hit him again
"Oppa! NO! Don't!"you said sheilding Jaejoong.
"So You choose the player huh?! WELL I HOPE YOU GET PLAYED THEN!"Yunho shouted.
You felt pain in your heart when Yunho said that to you...you were on the verged of crying"_____ ah...I didn't-"
You ran out the door "___________ AH!"Both Jaejoong and Yunho shouted. While they shouted your name Tae Yang came out"YAH! what's with all the yelling?!"Tae Yang shouted.
Tae Yang then looked at where they were looking and saw you running towards the exist"Dumbass...well thanks for the opportunity."And then Tae Yang dashed after you. Yunho and Jaejoong had an Oh-Shit moment and quickly got on their feet and ran after you. In the end Yunho and Jaejoong couldn't run anymore[Jaejoong I get cause he hasn't eaten but YUNHO?! run boy run! lol]
You ran all the way to the park near your home. You found a bench and sat down. You started crying*_______ YOU STUPID DUMMY!*you scolded yourself. While you were ccrying you felt someone hugging you it was Tae Yang"Shhh...______ ah...Tae Tae Oppa is here..."
"Why?...I hate it..."
"Shh...baby girl what do you hate?"
"Myself...I don't know anything!"
"Shh...baby girl it's okay..."Tae Yang said in a gentle voice.

Tae Yang took you home and when you opened the door you say Changmin. You didn't want Changmin Oppa to see you like this! He would make fun of you AND kill whoever did this...or in other word beat the person up if it was a guy...Changmin saw you pass him and he notices your red swalloned eyes and ran after you"______ ah...what's wrong?"
You tried to shut your door but changmin was too fast and he was already in the room. Changmin hugged you"I won't say anything...I promise...just tell me...what happened."
You shook your head"No..."
Changmin sighed"I promise I won't beat him up..."
Then you told him...
"WHO?! WHAT?! GET PLAYED?!"Changmin shouted"I'M GONNA KILL THEM!"
"OPPA!"
"Oh...Sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:35 pm

Chapter 12
[Period]‏

You woke up and your head was throbbing! You remembered you were crying*AISH!______ah...you cry baby!*you thought to yourself.

At school you didn't talk at all even when Tiffany Jessica and Yoona still made fun of you. You just listened to them. You didn't mind they were the ones wasting their time with you. At lunch you ate for Jaejoong...you shoved the food in your mouth mentally telling yourself to eat. When you finished you were glad to see Jaejoong eating. Yunho followed you around the lunch room and you got annoyed and went into the hallway. Like you thought Yunho followed you, you rolled your eyes and turned around"WHAT JUNG YUNHO?!"
"Look..._______ ah...I'm sorry-"
"It's okay...I cry easy."you said and continued to walk away.
"_____ ah...do you want to break up?"Yunho asked.
*Yes*you thought.
"*Sigh*...I don't care..."

You sat next to Jaejoong in class and put your head down"____ ah...are you okay?"
"Did you eat well?"you asked putting your head up.
"Yeah...*pecks you on the cheek*thank you____ ah."
"Whatever Jaejoong."and you put your head back down.
While in the lesson you fell asleep and after a good twenty minutes in dreamland the teacher hit your head with a book. You woke up but you kept your head down and fell asleep again" ______ ah....are you tired?"
"mmmm..."
"I'll take her to the nurses office."Jaejoong smiled.
The teacher nodded and Jaejoong carried you bridal style to the nurses office. He sat down watching your sleeping face*She's so beauutiful...*he thought.
After a while you woke up and saw Jaejoong"Hey there sleepy head."
"Hey..."
"_____ ah..."
"Yeah Princess?"
"You wanna sing me a song?"
You sighed"Kay...A, B,C,D,E-"
"Not that one...sing me a nice song."Jaejoong interrupted.
"Fine...Tw-"
"Seriously or I'm gonna rape you."
Then you started singing Missing Child by IU...to be honest you started thinking of Tae Yang...
*WOW! I love her voice!...So much emotion.*Jaejoong thought like a fan girl.
When you finished you looked at Jaejoong"Pfft...stupid fangirl."and you laid on the bed.
"YAH!-"
"Shut up."you said.
"_____ AH! YOU-"
"What the hell did I say?!"you said sitting back up.
"You told me to shut up. But I won't"
"Why?"
"If you answer me one simple question then I will."
"Whatever..."
"Do you like me?"Jaejoong asked.
You laid back down and didn't answer Jaejoong.
"Yah! Fatty!"
*OH Shit! I called her it!*he thought.
"What do you want?"you mumbled.
"Just answer me!"
"Fine...I don't know."you answered.
"______ Se-"
"I answered you so shut up."you said.
"Aww..is my baby on her period?"
*Yes...but there's something else!*
"Screw off Jaejoong."and you got out of bed. You walked over to your locker to get a pad...you felt around your backpack*FUCK!!! WHERE IS IT?!!!!!!!!*you thought.
Then you felt warm hands wrap around your waist"Hey ________"
"Hey Tae Yang...so-"
"You on your chicken noodle soup?"he asked. [you get embarrassed when you say period and so you go by chicken noodle soup...lol my friends and i do that >.<]
You turned red"Shut up Tae Oppa"
"Fine I guess you don't need this."Tae Yang said holding a pad.
"Aish Tae Oppa you're so gay!"
"Hey...what would you do without me though______"He smiled and gave you the pad.
"Thanks Tae Oppa."
He pecked you on the cheek"No problem I don't mind if it's for you."he smiled.
"Tae Oppa..."
"Yeah _____ ah?"
"How come you still remember?...err when I have it?"
"Well I remember and because I got your back."he smiled and walked away.
"Tae Oppa!"
He turned around"Yeah Baby girl?"
"I'm sorry..."
"It's okay...I'll try to forget about you..."He said kissing your forehead.
You smiled*Thank you...*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:36 pm

Chapter 13
[MY LITTLE BABY!]‏

The next day you sat down at your desk and Tiffany Jessica and Yoona challenged you to a game of flag football in gym. Not listening you nodded your head. You were eating yeah but only so Jaejoong would.*I wanna eat an orange!*you thought through out the whole lesson. Again you fell asleep in class and the teacher hit your head"LET ME SLEEP!"you shouted.
"Excuse me?"the teacher said.
"Oh....errr sorry...heh heh."you apologized.
"Detetion."the teacher said.
"Aish...Mr. Lee...come on..."
"No...you slept in my class yesterday detention."
"Aish!...Fine whatever."you said and put your head down.
"YAH!"
"I already*puts your head up*I better stop here before I get in more trouble..."
"Ya think!"Mr. Lee said walking away.
"Aish!...old growch."you mumbled.
"YAH! I heard that!"Mr. Lee shouted and threw the book at you but Mr. Lee had bad aiming and hit the sleeping Jaejoong.
"YAH!!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!"Jaejoong shouted.
You burst out laughing and Jaejoong glared at you"YAH! I'm gonna kill you!"Jaejoong shouted as he stood up.
You stopped laughing and ran out the classroom with Jaejoong following you.
"YAH! YAH!...Aish! kids these days!"Mr. Lee said and continues with the lesson.

Jaejoong was chasing you and you two ended up outside*DAMN! HOW FAST CAN SHE RUN?! SHE RAN FAST WHEN SHE WAS FAT BUT DAMN!!!! SHE'S WAYYY FASTER NOW!!!! JAEJOONG BE A MAN! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE FASTER!!!!!*Jaejoong thought still chasing you.Jaejoong was running out of breath and laid on the field. You stopped too and walked towards him. You bent down to him level"Tired much?"you said poking his right cheek.
Jaejoong looked at you and smirked.
"What?!"you said and stopped poking his cheek.
Jaejoong grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of him. He put his arms around your waist.
"Yah! Kim Jaejoong!"you scolded"Let go of me!"
He chuckled"What are you?? My mother?"
"Shut up..."you mumbled.
"Sure thing Fatty."
"Yep Princess...*sigh*Are you eating well?"you ask.
"Yeah...you know...I hired a make-up artist to make me look like that."
You sat up"What?!"
"I'm just kidding...I was really happy when you ate again ________ ah...I didn't eat too..."Jaejoong said.
"Jaejoong you're stupid."you said.
Jaejoong looked at you for a while and smirked"I like this postion."
You looked at yourself"WHOA! My bad!"and you tried to get off. Then Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and made it so you were on the bottom and he was on top"No...it's okay."
"Yah! Let go of me you horny bastard!"you shouted.
"HORNY?!...how'd you know."
Your eyes widened"EWWW!!!! DISTGUSTING!!!!!!"you said covering your eyes.
"YAH! WHAT IS THERE TO COVER?! I'M NOT EVEN NAKED!"Jaejoong shouted.
"EWWW!!!!"*Maybe the plan will work*you thought.
Jaejoong stood up"_________ ah I won't do anything..."
*YES! It Worked!*
You stood up and quickly ran away from him"HA HA HA!!!!PRINCESS! YOU'RE SO GULLIBLE!!"
"YAH!"and Jaejoong ran after you.
"AH!!! RAPIST!!!"you joked.
"I'll show you one if you really wanna know!"he shouted.
"AHHHHHH-"you bumped into someone. You almost fell back, but he caught you. You looked up"JUNSU OPPA?!"
He smiled"Yep...along with Changmin!!!"
"Oh...I see...Hi Oppas...why-"
"Is my Dongsaeng alright?"Changmin said hugging you.
You hugged him back"Yeah...OH! SHIT! CLASS!"you pulled away from the hug and started to run off"Bye Oppa!"
You saw Jaejoong and you took hold of his hand"Come on Jaejoong we gotta go to class! We're gonna get in trouble!"
"WAIT!!!"Changmin shouted.
"Yeah Oppa?"you said turning around.
*Why did______ah call that guy Oppa?*Jaejoong thought.
"That's Jaejoong?!"Changmin shouted getting mad.
"Yeah I am."Jaejoong said.
"Y...You're the one who took my baby sisters first kiss?!"
"Yeah...wait I did?!"Jaejoong said looking at you.
You nodded"Ohh...I feel extra special."Jaejoong smirked.
"YAH!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"Changmin shouted running towards Jaejoong.
Jaejoong held you in front of him which caused you to crash into Changmin. Changmin landed on top of you"Aish...Changmin...Omma must really love you!...You're so heavy! She feeds you too much!"you graoned.
"Awww...I love you too _________ ah!"Changmin said standing up.
You brushed off some of the pebbles"Fatass."you mumbled.
Changmin looked at you shocked"MY LITTLE BABY!!! YOU USED TO NEVER CURSE AT YOUR HANDSOME OPPA!!!!*looks at Jaejoong*YOU!!...YOU MADE HER LIKE THIS!"Changmin said pointing at Jaejoong.
You burst into laughter"Oppa you're stupid!!!!"
Changmin pouted"Aww...I love my Oppa too."you said hugging Changmin"Yah! Wh-"
"Okay...You two Junsu."
"Yay!"and he hugged you.
When you all finished hugging you said"Okay! I gotta go to class Love you two!"
"Love you too________ah!"they both shouted.
*Wait...why were they even here??*you thought and looked behind you. Changmin and Junsu were gone.[Like a ninja! lol]
You shrugged and walked off with Jaejoong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:37 pm

Chapter 13
[MY LITTLE BABY!]‏

The next day you sat down at your desk and Tiffany Jessica and Yoona challenged you to a game of flag football in gym. Not listening you nodded your head. You were eating yeah but only so Jaejoong would.*I wanna eat an orange!*you thought through out the whole lesson. Again you fell asleep in class and the teacher hit your head"LET ME SLEEP!"you shouted.
"Excuse me?"the teacher said.
"Oh....errr sorry...heh heh."you apologized.
"Detetion."the teacher said.
"Aish...Mr. Lee...come on..."
"No...you slept in my class yesterday detention."
"Aish!...Fine whatever."you said and put your head down.
"YAH!"
"I already*puts your head up*I better stop here before I get in more trouble..."
"Ya think!"Mr. Lee said walking away.
"Aish!...old growch."you mumbled.
"YAH! I heard that!"Mr. Lee shouted and threw the book at you but Mr. Lee had bad aiming and hit the sleeping Jaejoong.
"YAH!!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!"Jaejoong shouted.
You burst out laughing and Jaejoong glared at you"YAH! I'm gonna kill you!"Jaejoong shouted as he stood up.
You stopped laughing and ran out the classroom with Jaejoong following you.
"YAH! YAH!...Aish! kids these days!"Mr. Lee said and continues with the lesson.

Jaejoong was chasing you and you two ended up outside*DAMN! HOW FAST CAN SHE RUN?! SHE RAN FAST WHEN SHE WAS FAT BUT DAMN!!!! SHE'S WAYYY FASTER NOW!!!! JAEJOONG BE A MAN! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE FASTER!!!!!*Jaejoong thought still chasing you.Jaejoong was running out of breath and laid on the field. You stopped too and walked towards him. You bent down to him level"Tired much?"you said poking his right cheek.
Jaejoong looked at you and smirked.
"What?!"you said and stopped poking his cheek.
Jaejoong grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of him. He put his arms around your waist.
"Yah! Kim Jaejoong!"you scolded"Let go of me!"
He chuckled"What are you?? My mother?"
"Shut up..."you mumbled.
"Sure thing Fatty."
"Yep Princess...*sigh*Are you eating well?"you ask.
"Yeah...you know...I hired a make-up artist to make me look like that."
You sat up"What?!"
"I'm just kidding...I was really happy when you ate again ________ ah...I didn't eat too..."Jaejoong said.
"Jaejoong you're stupid."you said.
Jaejoong looked at you for a while and smirked"I like this postion."
You looked at yourself"WHOA! My bad!"and you tried to get off. Then Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and made it so you were on the bottom and he was on top"No...it's okay."
"Yah! Let go of me you horny bastard!"you shouted.
"HORNY?!...how'd you know."
Your eyes widened"EWWW!!!! DISTGUSTING!!!!!!"you said covering your eyes.
"YAH! WHAT IS THERE TO COVER?! I'M NOT EVEN NAKED!"Jaejoong shouted.
"EWWW!!!!"*Maybe the plan will work*you thought.
Jaejoong stood up"_________ ah I won't do anything..."
*YES! It Worked!*
You stood up and quickly ran away from him"HA HA HA!!!!PRINCESS! YOU'RE SO GULLIBLE!!"
"YAH!"and Jaejoong ran after you.
"AH!!! RAPIST!!!"you joked.
"I'll show you one if you really wanna know!"he shouted.
"AHHHHHH-"you bumped into someone. You almost fell back, but he caught you. You looked up"JUNSU OPPA?!"
He smiled"Yep...along with Changmin!!!"
"Oh...I see...Hi Oppas...why-"
"Is my Dongsaeng alright?"Changmin said hugging you.
You hugged him back"Yeah...OH! SHIT! CLASS!"you pulled away from the hug and started to run off"Bye Oppa!"
You saw Jaejoong and you took hold of his hand"Come on Jaejoong we gotta go to class! We're gonna get in trouble!"
"WAIT!!!"Changmin shouted.
"Yeah Oppa?"you said turning around.
*Why did______ah call that guy Oppa?*Jaejoong thought.
"That's Jaejoong?!"Changmin shouted getting mad.
"Yeah I am."Jaejoong said.
"Y...You're the one who took my baby sisters first kiss?!"
"Yeah...wait I did?!"Jaejoong said looking at you.
You nodded"Ohh...I feel extra special."Jaejoong smirked.
"YAH!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"Changmin shouted running towards Jaejoong.
Jaejoong held you in front of him which caused you to crash into Changmin. Changmin landed on top of you"Aish...Changmin...Omma must really love you!...You're so heavy! She feeds you too much!"you graoned.
"Awww...I love you too _________ ah!"Changmin said standing up.
You brushed off some of the pebbles"Fatass."you mumbled.
Changmin looked at you shocked"MY LITTLE BABY!!! YOU USED TO NEVER CURSE AT YOUR HANDSOME OPPA!!!!*looks at Jaejoong*YOU!!...YOU MADE HER LIKE THIS!"Changmin said pointing at Jaejoong.
You burst into laughter"Oppa you're stupid!!!!"
Changmin pouted"Aww...I love my Oppa too."you said hugging Changmin"Yah! Wh-"
"Okay...You two Junsu."
"Yay!"and he hugged you.
When you all finished hugging you said"Okay! I gotta go to class Love you two!"
"Love you too________ah!"they both shouted.
*Wait...why were they even here??*you thought and looked behind you. Changmin and Junsu were gone.[Like a ninja! lol]
You shrugged and walked off with Jaejoong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:38 pm

Chapter 14
[stalkers]‏

You and Jaejoong were walking in the hallway hand in hand. Jaejoong smiled the whole time. You looked at Jaejoong"What's with the stupid grin Princess?"you asked.
"Because you're holding my hand."
You looked at your hand and pulled it away from his"Ewww...I have germs now!"you said wiping your hand on his uniform.
"Yah! What do I have? Cooties?"he said.
"Jaejoong...it's you...DUH!"you responded.
"YAH!-"
"I'm going to class...Mr. Lee is gonna kill us."
"Well...you not me."
"Why is that?"you asked.
"My parents own the school."
"Big whoop...richass."you mumbled.
"_____ah! Since we're somewhat already skipping let's do it for real!"Jaejoong said taking hold of your hand again.
"Wh-"
"You responded to slow...You're ditching class with me!"he smiled and dragged you back outside. You held out your free hand"NOO!!! I WANNA LEARN!!!"
"Shut up before I rape you."
O.O"Okay..."and you walked with him.

And From A Distance~

"That Jaejoong guy...did he just threaten my dongsaeng?"Junsu whispered.
"Aish...he's gonna die if he does! He stole her first kiss and over my dead body he'll take her virginity!"Changmin whispered back.
"We seem like stalkers now Changmin..."
"Shut up Hyung...we're doing this cause-"
"Cause we're stalkers?"
Changmin hit the back of Junsu's head"Shut up before I eat you!"
"Ohh..._____ah would cry if you do!"
"Shut up! Y-"
"Oh Shit! We're did they go?!"Junsu interrupted.
"SEE! YOU IMBECILE!NOW WHERE ARE THEY?!"Changmin shouted.
A teacher can up to them"Ahem...May I help you boys?"
Changmin and Junsu had an oh-shit moment then they both sprint away from the teacher"YAH! YAH!"the teacher shouted.
"Shut up you old hag!"Changmin shouted.

Jaejoong took you to the school garden"OH! Yunho Oppa showed me this on the first day I came here!"you smiled.
Jaejoong looked at you*There goes that smile I wanted to see.* You sat down on a bench and swung around your feet"_______ ah?"Jaejoong said.
"Yeah?"
"Umm...Do you like me?"
"Pffft...yes no maybe so!"you smiled.
"YAH!-"
"And the devil attitude returns."you said rolling your eyes.
Jaejoong smiled and sat next to you"______ ah..are you gonna go back to the U.S. I'm just wondering."
You sighed"I don't know...maybe...I most likely will because I wanna see my old friends."
"You have friends?!"
"A few...maybe..."you said.
"Well you should stay here."Jaejoong said.
"Jaejoong! You sound so corny!!!"you laughed.
"YAH! YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!"Jaejoong scolded you.
"What are you? My dad?"you smiled and walked away.
Jaejoong caught up to you and took hold of your hand"Hey...remember...We're skipping TOGETHER!"
You rolled your eyes"Whatever."
While you and Jaejoong were walking you felt like you were being watched. You turned around a few times but you never saw anything*Aish...am I going crazy?!*you thought.

"Aish! Junsu! You idiot! ______ ah almost saw us!"Changmin whispered.
"Shut up! It was your stupid fat ass that keeps shaking the floor! I can even feel it!"Junsu whispered back.
"Yah!-"
"Shhh! Or ______ ah will get suspicious!"Junsu interrupted.
"Oh...right."Changmin whispered back.

"_______ ah?"Jaejoong said.
"Yeah?"You said looking at him.
He kissed you on your lips*AISH!!!! I'M GONNA KILL THAT GUY!!!!*Changmin and Junsu thought.
You pulled away from the kiss"What was that for? Go get a girl who'll have sex with you and do that to her."you said.
Jaejoong held your waist"Are you one of them?"he said in a seducing voice which gave you chills.
"Hell no!"you said removing his hands from your waist.
"Awww...I'm sorry."Jaejoong pouted.
"Aish...whatever...I'm going to class!"you said walking away.
"School's stupid."Jaejoong mumbled.
"Have a good time by yourself then!"you said going further away from him.
Jaejoong ran to you"I'm coming with you!"and took hold of your hand.
"I thought you said-"
"Shut up."he interrupted.
You smiled"Whatever Princess."
"Yah! Call me Jaejoong!"he pouted.
"Maybe later on in life."you smiled.
*AISH! THIS GUY!!!! TRYING TO GET WITH MY LITTLE BABY!*Changmin thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:38 pm

Chapter 15
[Detention]‏

You entered the class Mr. Lee looked at you and Jaejoong. He threw the book he was holding at you, but you ducked down and it hit Jaejoong on the chest. You glanced up on Jaejoong and he was giving Mr. Lee a look"YAH! DO WANT TO GET FIRED?! HUH?!"Jaejoong shouted.
You stood up and smacked Jaejoong in the back of the head"YAH! It was your fault you weren't paying attention! Don't threaten Mr. Lee that crap!"and you went to your seat.
"Miss ______..."Mr. Lee said.
"Yes?"
"Meet me after class."
"Oh...okay..."you said.
Jaejoong sat next to you and poked your side. You jumped"YAH!"the whole class looked at you.
You turned red"Heh..heh...Sorry..."and you covered your face with your hands.
"You're so jumpy...thats a turn on."Jaejoong whispered.
You fake gaged"You have the worst turn ons!"
"Aww...don't be like that."he pouted.
You looked Jaejoong in the eyes"Shut your mouth you idiot."
Jaejoong didn't respond"Helloooooo...Jaejoongggggg"you said.
"Can you draw me a map out of your eyes...cuz I'm lost."
You smiled then Jaejoong smiled*Did she fall for it?*"Jaejoong*giggle*...you have the worst pick up lines ever! I wonder how you get girls!"
"Aish...shut up...you know you're the only girl that didn't fall for that."
"Really?! Damn why would any girls fall for that?!"
"I don't know..."
You chuckled"You're such a dumbass."
"Jumpy."he mumbled.
You poked him in the side and he jumped a little"Look who's talking."you smiled.

After class you talked to Mr. Lee and he asked you to correct some papers with him while you're in detention. You agreed and Mr. Lee thanked you. It was now lunch and Jaejoong sat by you"Hey there Fatty."
"Hey there Princess."You said looking for Yunho around the lunch room. You spotted him sitting at an empty lunch table, you stood up and walked towards him"Err...Yunho..."
"What."
You sat down next to him"About the thing...you said..."
"Do you want to break up?...I -"
You sighed"Yunho...I don't really know my feelings...I kinda like you but more of a friend an-"
"Do you?"he asked facing you.
"I don't know...If you don't want to then...We don't have to...I'll let you decide."
Yunho fake smiled"Lets break up."
You smiled"Thanks Yunho."
"Yah! I may not be your boyfriend anymore, but I'm still your Oppa!"Yunho shouted.
You giggled"Stupid..."
He laced his fingers in your's"So...About the thing with you prot-"
"It's cool Yunho...It's alright I mean hey...you were my boyfriend...weren't you supposed to get upset when I try to protect another guy?"you teased.
Yunho smiled"Shut up."
"Yah!...I just forgave you and your saying shut up to me?!...*sniff*I'm gonna cry."
"Aish...______ ah stop being dramatic."Yunho said putting his head on your shoulder.
You giggled"I know...I couldn't help it though...Come on...let's go eat with Jaejoong."
"Why?"Yunho whined.
"Because I thought he was your friend..."you said.
"Oh...right."
You giggled"Stupid...you even forgot who your friend was...let's see you forget me."you teased.
"Shut up! I won't."Yunho smiled.
You two walked to Jaejoong and sat next to him.

The end of the day came and you walked over to Mr. Lee's class. You set down your things and waited for him to come into the room. A few moments later Mr. Lee came in and set a pile of papers at the desk you were sitting at"Correct these here's the answer key."Mr. Lee said turning away.
"Mr. Lee errr...-"
"I'm gonna be over here correcting the others."he smiled.
"Oh...okay."
An hour passed and your detention was done"______ your hour is over you can leave."Mr. Lee said.
"No it's okay let me finish these."you smiled.
Mr. Lee smiled"Okay. I'm-"his cellphone rang and he picked it up.
You sighed"No cellphones in school."
Mr. Lee smiled at you"Yeah....Okay...Bye."and he hung up"Errr...________ I have to leave for a while."
You smiled"Yeah okay."
Then Mr. Lee left the room. About half an hour passed and you were still correcting papers you were feeling drowsy*Why am I even helping him grading papers?...oh well*you thought. You put your head down and it looked like you were asleep. Jaejoong happened to be walking around the school and saw you sleeping. He smiled and walked in. He sat in the chair next to you and poked your cheek"Hey there sleepy head."he smiled.
You didn't answer back.
*She's sleeping huh??*Jaejoong took a big sigh"_______ ah...I really like you...well maybe even love...I wish you would break up with Yunho because...I want you. I hate seeing you with other men."he said.
*Does he even know I'm up??...Oh well let's see what he says.*You thought.
"I kinda started liking you since the first day of school...you were different...I liked that. Even though at the time you were on the plus side I started to become jealous when you held hands with Yunho...not mines."He said holding your hand and you started blushing*Good thing he thinks I'm sleeping*
"I wanted you too hold my hand like this...I wanted you to call me Oppa...I hated it when I saw you and Yunho together today...I hated it when you called him your boyfriend or when he called you his girlfriend...When Tae Yang came and I kissed you...that was for real...________ ah this is the first I've ever felt for a girl..."Jaejoong said. He leaned over to you and kissed your cheek. You opened your eyes and saw Jaejoong"Err...Jaejoong...ummm....errrr."*Aish!...Do I like Jaejoong?!...I mean...Yunho's my boyfriend wait never mind...we broke up...but...Jaejoong...he...Aish! Yeah right! I don't like him!...Do I??*you thought.
"What?"he said like nothing happened.
"I heard that."
"Heard what?...Are you going crazy?"he said. When Jaejoong said that you felt your heart hurt a little*Oh...I guess I was just hearing things...I thought he actually confessed.*you thought.
"Oh...heh heh...I guess I am huh? I mean I thought I heard you tell me how much you liked or even loved me*smile*heh...I guess I must've heard wrong."You said standing up and putting the papers on Mr. Lee's desk.
Jaejoong walked over to you"________ ah?"
You turned around and your eyes widened to see how close Jaejoong was"Err...yes?"
"What if...I was?"Jaejoong said.
"Err...W...what?"you stuttered*AISH! WHY AM I STUTTERING?!*you thought.
"About the confession?"he said holding your waist.
"Jaejoong c..can you let go of me?"you asked while your cheeks turned red.
He smirked"You're so cute when you blush."
"Err...thanks I guess."You said pushing him away. You grabbed your stuff and went outside. It was kind of dark...okay it WAS dark. You pouted and hit your head"Stupid!! You just HAD to rest!"you scolded yourself. You were walking home when you heard footsteps follow you. You quickened your pace"YAH! _________ ah! Wait up!"a familiar voice shouted.
You turned around to see Jaejoong catching up to you"I thought you were some kind of rapist following me! Don't do that!"
Jaejoong smiled"Maybe I am."
You rolled your eyes"Fricken prick."
"WHAT?!"
"Nothing."you smiled.
"Okay...better...want me to walk you home?"Jaejoong offered.
"No thanks."
"Why?"he whined.
"Because I'll be walking with a dangerous rapist."you said.
"WHAT?! WHO?!"
You pointed at Jaejoong"YOU!"
He chuckled and held your hand"Shut up."
"Shut up."you mocked.

Jaejoong dropped you off at home and you watched him leave. When you went in your room you saw Changmin and Junsu sitting in two chairs with their legs crossed"WAH! Oppas! You scared me!"
"______ ah...why are you home late?"Junsu asked.
"Because I helped correct papers."you said.
"Why are you with Jaejoong?"Changmin asked.
"I don't know...he's my friend..."
"That guy is a 100% player! Pshhhh he better not try to get cozy with you."
"Ewwww...My oppas are weird...and why are you guys sitting like that? You two look gay."you said.
"You wanna die?!"they both shouted.
"Oh great...I got more Jaejoongs..."you mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:39 pm

Chapter 16
[Dream On]‏

You got Changmin and Junsu to leave your room. You put on your PJs and laid in bed. Every time you closed your eyes you always pictured you with Jaejoong in the classroom*OMO! What if I didn't stop him?!...AHHH JAEJOONG!!! KIM JAEJOONG!!! YOU'RE RUBBING OFF YOUR PERVNESS OVER TO ME!!!!!!!!*you thought.

You woke up and changed into your school uniform and your cellphone rang. You picked it up"Hello?"you yawned.
"______ ah let's go hang out."a voice said.
"Who is this?"you asked.
"Jaejoong."
"Aish...how do people get my number?"you asked.
"I know how to so what do you say??"
"Jaejoong it's a school da-"
"Hey dumbass it's Saturday."
"Oh really? Great then!"
"So you'll hang out?"
"No! I get to sleep more!"you said and hung up the phone. Jaejoong kept calling and you turned off the phone. You changed into a random white shirt and shorts.
"Ahh...Sleepy time."you said laying on your bed.

"AISH! That lazy bum!"Jaejoong said while throwing his phone on the ground"...I really wanna spend time with her today!!!!"Jaejoong pouted. Then an idea popped in his head"I'll just go to her house then!"Jaejoong said to himself.

You were in dreamland when you heard your name being called from outside*Am I crazy?*you thought. You ended you getting annoyed and you got out of bed. You opened your window and saw Jaejoong"YAH! SHUT UP! I'M SLEEPING!"you shouted.
"YAH! LET ME IN!"Jaejoong shouted back as you could see his breath.
"No thanks! I wanna see you freeze to death!"
"YAH!"
You giggled"Yeah yeah...hold on."you said leaving the room. You got downstairs and you saw a green post it note on the table it said'_______ ah Junsu and I went somewhere won't be back till errr....maybe midnight...MAKE SOMETHING YUMMY SO WHEN I GET HOME I CAN EAT!!!!...♥️ Changminnie'
You rolled your eyes*Pig.*you thought.
You opened the door for Jaejoong and went he went inside he asked you"Where is everybody?...Don't you have maids?"
"I don't know and no...We don't have any maids. We aren't lazy unlike most rich people."you said.
Jaejoong held your waist"So then...We have the house to ourselves?"
You elbowed him in the stomach"Dream on lover boy."and walked away.
"Ohhh playing hard to get huh???"Jaejoong said as he ran after you.
You ran away from him"YAH! Jaejoong! Stop chasing me!!!"
"HA HA!!! NEVER!!!!"
"Fine then...I guess you'll loose me then."you said as you quickened your pace.
"AISH! ARE YOU REALLY A GIRL?! You run faster than me!"Jaejonog complained.
"Yes I am! I have boobs!"you stopped.
"Wanna prove it?"
"Dream on."you rolled your eyes and went to the kitchen.
"Making something?"Jaejoong said.
"Yep! You want some?"you asked.
"Sure...what are you making?"
"Egg...Bacon...Sausage..."you said.
"Oh...Yum!"Jaejoong smiled.
You started making the food while Jaejoong watched you make it*WOW! She looks so hot! Her perfect legs and butt! WOW!*Jaejoong thought*I'm such a perv...oh well nothing can change that.*he sighed.
"Thinking to yourself?"you giggled.
Jaejoong stood up and held your waist"Yep...about you..."
"Whatever."you said.
*WOW! She's letting me touch her!!! SCORE JAEJOONG!!*Jaejoong thought.
"Stupid...I swear it's like I can hear what you're thinking."you said.

After breakfast you went into the living room and picked out a movie to watch"Hmmmm...Jaejoong which one do you want to watch?"you asked.
Jaejoong looked with you"Death Note?...What's that?"
"Ohh! I love that movie! Especially L!"you said and put the DVD in. You sat down on the couch and watched it. When you saw L in the movie you cooed"He's so cute! I love what he does with his thumb!...BANG! BANG! BANG!"
When Jaejoong saw Misa he said"Damn...she's fine"
You looked at Jaejoong and went to your room and locked it.
"YAH! YAH! What I do?"
You came out and went to the front door"YAH! Where are you going?!"
"Out."
Jaejoong pinned you to the wall"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?!...SORRY!"
You looked to the side"I'm not talking to you."you joked*Should I pretend to be mad?*you thought.
"Sorry ______ ah."Jaejoong said while letting you go.
You didn't say anything to him"_______ ah..."
You look at him trying not to smile*Don't smile oh shit! To late!*you smiled.
"YAH! You liar! To ge even I won't talk to you!"Jaejoong said sitting at the couch.

An hour's past, you changed to a white V-neck shirt and black skinny jeans because you got a little cold. Jaejoong hasn't said a word to you. You pouted and looked at him"Jaejoong I'm sorry."
He didn't look at you*Ha ha pay back.*he thought.
You stood in front of him to block his view. He did nothing. You bent to his level and waved your hand in his face"Helloooooo Jaejoongggg."
*Oh...I can almost see her breast.*Jaejoong thought*Is she trying to seduce me?!*
Jaejoong pulled you to him"What are you trying to do to me?"
"Ehh??"
Jaejoong kissed you but you pulled away"Jaejoong! What the hell do you mean seduce?!"
"Your shirt."he smirked.
You looked at it and your face turned red"Omo...errr...uhhh...Ja-"
He kissed you and you let him. After a few minutes you two broke apart and you were covering your face with your right hand"Err..."
"_______ ah You like me..."
"So...what if I do?!"you said.
"Good then cause I do too."He said.
"That's as far as this goes lover boy."you smiled.
"Says who?"
"Dream on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/2/2009, 6:29 pm

Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later ch.17 [HAPPY?!]‏

It was around maybe noon and you got really bored. Jaejoong was asleep on the couch and you watched his sleeping face. Then your cellphine rang. It was Tae Yang you smiled and answered it"Hello?"
"Hey! Baby Girl! It's Tae Oppa!"he smiled through he phone.
You got off from the couch"Hey Tae Oppa...so what's up?"
"Nothing...are you bored?"he asked.
"Yes! I'm like home alone with a pervert."you whispered.
"WHO?!"he shouted.
"Errr...Jaejoong."you said.
"OMO! OMO! TAE OPPA TO THE RESCUE!"
"OPPA! You're stupid!"you giggled.
"______ ah...I'm coming over!"
"Wha-"
"CHAN! BYE BYE!"and he hung up.
O.o...*I always do wonder...is he a guy?*you thought. You were standing in front of a window looking outside"I'm so bored."you said to yourself. Then you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist"Hey there...so you're bored?"Jaejoong smirked.
"Yes I am Jaejoong and no I'm not having sex with you...gosh! Go to a club and do a random chick."you suggested.
He let go of you and grabbed his jacket"Fine."
You turned around"Jaejoong!"
He smiled"Yes?"
"Have fun!"you waved him off.
He pouted and put his jacket down"No...I want you."
"Ewww hey I'm still a virgin!"you said.
"So?"He smirked.
*GAH!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS SEX BEAST!!!!*you cried in your head"Jaejoong buddy...come on stop..."you nervously laughed.
RING! RING! it was your cellphone you quickly dashed for it"Hello?"
"Open the door I'm here."
"Oh okay."you said and walked to the door and opened it, Jaejoong followed you.
Tae Yang hugged you"Hey there baby girl!"
"Hey Oppa...Thanks a lot!"you said.
"Why?"
You whispered in his ear"Jaejoong was...gonna do something icky."you said.
"Oh! Well good thing I came!"he said.
"YAH! What about me?!"Jaejoong shouted.
"Pshh...I can care less!"you smiled.
Jaejoong pouted"You're so mean _____ ah...I hate you."
"Awww I love you too."you said.
Jaejoong smiled and tuned the other way.
Later on you got bored and so you invited Yunho. When he came there was 0 awkwardness between you two. Jaejoong and Yunho sometimes gave each other glares*Wow...I thought they were friends.*You thought.

It was around maybe 11:00 p.m. and Tae Yang and Jaejoong were still here"Errr...guys it's pretty late."you said.
"I know I'm staying over."Jaejoong said.
"Me too."Tae Yang said.
"Me three."Yunho said.
"WHAT?!...Errr I'm fine with you Yunho Oppa and Tae Oppa but JAEJOONG?!*covers your chest and hides behind Tae Yang*Protect me from that pervert!"you said.
They all laughed except for Jaejoong"WHAT!?"

You went into your room and couldn't sleep you went downstairs to see the guys sitting down"Hey...can't sleep?"you asked.
"Yeah...HEY! Let's play a game!"Tae Yang said.
"Errr...okay."you said while walking to them.
"What's the game?"Yunho asked.
Tae Yang smirked"I know all of you has played this or know what it is...Truth, Dare, or Strip."
"WHAT?!"you said.
"Yep...I'm in."Jaejoong said.
"Sure...I guess."Yunho said.
You all sat in a circle"Okay! Lets start!"Tae Yang said as he spun the botttle, It pointed at Jaejoong"Jaejoong...truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Kiss Yunho."Tae Yang smiled.
"Wow...boy on boy thats hot."you sarcastically said.
"You think so?"Jaejoong asked.
"I don't know."you said.
Yunho put out his lips"Come on honey."that comment made you burst out laughing. Jaejonog made a face and took off his shirt and he looked at you"What do you think?"
You made a face"I've seen better."
"WHAT?!"
"YAH!! SPIN THE BOTTLE JAEJOONG!"Tae Yang and Yunho shouted.
Jaejoong did as he was told and it pointed at Tae Yang"Tr-"
"Dare."he interrupted.
"Hmm...act gay with Yunho."
"WHY AM I ALWAYS BEING USED?!"Yunho whined.
You pat his back"It's okay Oppa..."
Tae Yang went over to Yunho and held his hand"Oppa...*makes a heart with his hands*SARANGHAE!"
You burst out laughing and so did Jaejoong.
"You're not my type Tae Yang...I prefer girls."Yunho said.
Tae Yang sat down"You're not that hot buddy boy."
The bottle this time hit Yunho and he was dared to kiss Jaejoong's hand. When he did you shouted out"Awww! The Princess has finally found her prince charming!"
Jaejoong shot you a look"I'm gonna kill you."
you rolled your eyes. Eventually the game changed to Dare or Strip because no one chose truth. You were getting upset...the bottle never pointed at you. Yunho just had his boxers on and Tae Yang had pants and Jaejoong well you had no idea he had so many fricken piercings! He had 11! Then FINALLY it was your turn.
"Kay...____ ah...I dare you to give me a deep kiss."Jaejoong smiled.
"WHAT?!"you shouted.
"Either that or strip...I don't mind either one."
"Aish! You're so mean."you said. You went over to him and pecked him on the lips.
"No...One like this."Jaejoong said while pulling you to a deep kiss. You pulled away"There you go."
"No...*smirked*I gave you it...you didn't."
"AISH!!! FINE!"
You pulled his collar and gave Jaejoong the kiss he was waiting for. You ended the kiss out of breath"HAPPY?!"
"That was quite a show."Yunho said.
"Wow..."Jaejoong said"I want another one."
"Ewww...Dream on!"you said.
It was getting close to midnight and you fell asleep. Jaejoong smiled and carried you to your room. When he laid you on your bed he touched your cheeks"How much I want to take advantage of you now..."he said while looking at your face.
When he was leaving you grabbed the corner of Jaejoong's shirt. He turned around"Yeah?"
"I love..."
*is she gonna say my name?*Jaejoong thought.
"I love...cookie."
You were still asleep"Dreaming babe?"Jaejoong smiled while looking at you. Jaejoong couldn't help himself he slept next to you[he still didn't have his shirt on] He wrapped his arms around you and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/2/2009, 6:30 pm

Laugh Now I Dare You...You'll Regret it Later ch.18 [Shut Up!]‏

You woke up and felt arms holding you. You opened your eyes and saw Jaejoong's face. You noticed he was shirtless and you kicked him off the bed"YAH! YAH! PERVERT!!!!!"
"YAH!!! YOU IDIOT! I'M SLEEPING!"
Then you saw Changmin, Junsu, Yunho, and Tae Yang enter the room. You were on the bed with bed head and Jaejoong was getting up.
"Oh...Changmin and Junsu Oppa...WAIT! CHANGMIN AND JUNSU OPPA! OMO! OMO! It wasn't me! IT WAS HIM!!!!!"you said pointing at Jaejoong.
Changmin and Junsu noticed the shirtless Jaejoong and walked towards him.
"What you do to my little sister?!"Changmin shouted.
"Nothing you idiot."Jaejoong rolled his eyes.
"YAH! DON'T CALL MY BEST FRIEND AN IDIOT!"Junsu squeaked.
"Whatever."
"Look here-"
"Look here. I 'm dating _____ ah so deal with it."Jaejoong interrupted.
"WHAT?!!!!!!"Junsu and Changmin shouted in unison.
"It's true ask _____ ah."
They looked at you. You gave them a nervous smile"Heh heh...hi guys."you waved.
They went over to you and Changmin shook you"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!"
"Sorry oppa."you said as you pretended to cry.
"OMO! SORRY! OPPA IS SORRY!"Changmin said.
"It's okay Oppa...*sigh*It's hard for me to believe that I'm dating Jaejoong too...trust me."
"It's because I'm awesome like that."Jaejoong said.
"No...It's because you're an idiot."you said.
Changmin laughed"Whatever...Omma and Appa said that they're in America righ-"
"WHAT?!"you interrupted.
"Errr yeah...."
"ARE THEY COMING BACK?!"
"Umm....They said it might be a while..."
"LIKE HOW LONG?!"you shouted.
"A few months..."
You scratched the back of your head"AISH!...Those two!"
Jaejoong laughed and walked over to you and held your waist and you turned red"You're too cute."
"YAH! WE'RE STILL HERE!"Everyone shouted.
You pulled away"Yeah Jaejoong!"
"You're so mean ____ ah.."Jaejoong pouted.
"Keep pouting and your lips will fall off."you said.
"Shut up."Jaejoong said.

It was Sunday and everyone wanted to go out. Everyone said sure, but you didn't want to. They all left and you were home alone. You smiled as soon as they all left. You went into your room and laid on the bed"MORE SLEEP!"you shouted.*Good thing we don't have maids...that would be embarrassing to have them hear that.*you thought.
After a while you heard footsteps come up the stairs. Your eyes flew open. You sat up and walked over to your door. Your door started to open and you kicked the person in the head"OWWWWWWWW __________ AH!!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!"
"Oh...Jaejoong?!"
"Yeah!"
"Why are you back?"You asked.
"Because I wanted to spend time with you."
"Changmin and J-"
"I told them I wasn't feeling good."
"You're an idiot Jaejoong."you said.
Jaejoong held your waist"I'm your idiot."
You rolled your eyes"Why do I like you? That's what's going on in my head right now."
"Because of my sexy body."
"Pffft...please."you said.
You went to the living room and turned on the t.v. Jaejoong sat next to you"_____ ah?"
"Yes Jaejoong?"
"When will you call me oppa?"
"I don't know."you said still looking at the t.v.
"Turn off the t.v. ______ ah."
"What are you? My mom?"you said.
"No! Ikkk I'm not a girl."
"Whatever here you can watch."you said while giving him the remote and went out the room. Jaejoong turned off the t.v. and followed you. You went downstairs to sit at your favorite couch. It was nice and soft. Jaejoong saw you sitting down and sat next to you"Why are you following me?"you said.
"Because you're my girlfriend."Jaejoong said kissing your cheek and you turned red again"It's so cute when you turn red after that."
"Shut up Jaejoong."you said.
"Owch you're mean."
"Because I hate you!"you smiled.
"YAH!"Jaejoong said.
You ignored him. He kept saying your name for the past hour and you still ignored him.
"You know what! I was patient! But you leave me no choice!"Jaejoong said as he started to tickle you like crazy.
"Jaejoong! Stop it!"you laughed.
"Aww you laugh so cute."He said.
You rolled off the couch and tried to get away, but Jaejoong sat on top of you"NO ESCAPE!"and continued.
"JAEJOONG!! STOP!"
"Call me oppa!"
"OPPA! STOP IT!"you laughed.
Jaejoong stopped and you tried to catch your breath. Jaejoong looked at you and leaned towards you"_____ ah?"
"Yeah?"
Jaejoong leaned down and kissed you then pulled away"Do you like me?"
"Jaejoong you asked me that yesterday...and I said...errrr....-"
"Say it."he grinned.
"Shut up! You know I do!"you said as you began to turn red. Jaejoong chuckled and helped you up then kissed your forehead"I can't believe I ended up falling for an idiot like you."you said.
Jaejoong smiled"I love you _____ ah."
"I...*sigh*...loveyou"
Jaejoong giggled"Talk slower."
"I...Love Kim Jaejoong the idiot."you said.

I'm sorry crappy ending! and I forgot about Yoochun too!! =(
I'M SORRY YOOCHUN! lol...I at least used him in the first chapter...for one line lol

-there's a sequel

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmatsujun 9/5/2009, 4:10 am

I remember reading the first few chapters on Winglin, and I must say, I love how it has ended!!
Can't wait for the sequel!!
(>_<)v
iluvmatsujun
iluvmatsujun

https://www.facebook.com/manisha.choudhari

Back to top Go down

Post by lychandesu214 3/18/2011, 11:58 am

uhmm, where is the sequel? Question Basketball
lychandesu214
lychandesu214

http://about.me/lychandesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down