Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED}

2 posters

Go down

My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED}

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:20 pm

You walked into your house and set your back pack down"Unni...I'm home."you said.
You heard glass shattering and you rushed to your sister's room"BITCH! What the hell are you thinking?! Trying to leave me?!"you heard her boyfriend shout out.
"AHH!"she yelped.
You opened the door and saw Junki pulling your sister's hair and shove her head first into the wall"UNNI!"you gasped and pushed Junki away from her.
"YAH! Unni! wake up! Yah!"you shouted while softly patting her cheek.
You felt wetness in the back of her head and looked"B...bl...blood?"you stuttered.
Junki looked at you"It was all your fault."he said.
You took out your cellphone and dialed 911.

-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-

You watched them take Ae Sook [Your sister/ unni] and you sat on the floor in the same room as Junki"What do you mean by it was my fault?"you said.
"If you didn't want to go to college then this wouldn't have happened."
You looked at him and stood up"Why wouldn't you want me to go to college Junki?! I thought you cared for Unni and me!"you said.
"But becasue of you she wants to leave me!"he pointed"She's like this because of you!"
You walked into the bathroom and washed your hands"No it's not. It's because you're selfish."you said.
You turned off the water and went outside"Where are you going?"he asked.
"To see Unni."you said and walked away.

You sat next to your unconscious sister"Unni be okay."you prayed and held her hand.
You felt a gust of wind blow from behind you and you looked back. There was nothing, just an opened window. You looked at Ae Sook"Don't want you getting a cold Unni."you said and walked over to the window.
You closed it and turned back. You scrunched your eyebrows when you saw a man staring at Ae Sook"Who are you?"you asked.
The man looked at you"You can see me?"he asked.
You nodded"Who are you?"you repeated.
"Jung Yunho."he answered.
"Who are you?"he asked.
"Choi ________."
"I see."he said.
"Why are you here?"
"I came for her."he pointed at Ae Sook.
"What do you mean you came for her?"you asked, unsure.
"I came for her soul."he said.
"What? You...You can't do that!"you said and ran over to Ae Sook.
"Do you even know what I am?"he asked.
You shook your head"But you're not taking my Unni away from me!"you said with determination.
Yunho chuckled"Of course I can watch!"he snapped and you noticed Ae Sook's skin growing paler.
"STOP!"you panicked.
Yunho ignored you. You bit onto your lips and crashed your lips onto his. Yunho jerked back a bit in surprise and you pulled away when you saw Ae Sook's original skin color return"What was that for?"he asked.
"I...I just want my Unni alive."you said.
Yunho looked at you"How about we compromise."he said.
You looked up"Okay."
"I'll grant you one wish and your Unni will live, but your body belongs to me."he said.
You bit your lip"F...Fine."you said.
Yunho smirked"Tell me your wish."
You looked at him"I want Junki out of Unni and my life."you said.
"Wish granted."he said"Now you're mine."he smirked.
You blinked and Yunho was about an inch away from your lips. You jumped and Yunho held your waist. You tried to break free, but Yunho gropped onto your butt and you gasped"Remember what you said to me."he licked your neck.
"Ughhh, but this is a hospital."you stuttered.
Yunho pushed you to the empty bed beside Ae Sook"It's okay no one can see us."he said and kissed your neck.
"B..But this is in the open!"you moaned.
"Shut up you talk too much."he said and unbuttoned your shirt.
You felt his cold hands touch your back as he undid your bra"Ahh cold!"you gasped.
Yunho lowered his head and kissed the top of your breast. He lightly brushed his lips past your erected nipples. You arched your back and let out a soft moan. Yunho smirked and unbuttoned your shorts. Yunho noticed you biting onto your lips and kissed you"Don't ruin those lips of yours."he said and pulled off your shorts.
Yunho took off his shirt and rubbed your nipples in a circular motion, sending you a pleasurable feeling"Nughhh."you moaned.
Yunho licked his lips and eyed at your breast like they were candy. You slightly blushed as you noticed Yunho looking at your breast. He covered your nipple with his mouth and sucked on it"Ughhh th...that feels weird!"you gasped.
With his left hand he played with your other nipple with his thumb and with his right he inserted one finger in your hole"Nuughh."you shivered.
Yunho removed his mouth from your nipple and kissed your neck"I smell virgin all around you."Yunho teased and inserted the second finger.
You gripped onto his upper arms"Ahhh."
Yunho smirked and did a scissor motion with the two fingers"Ahhh...Yunho this...this feels weird."you curled in your toes.
Yunho inserted his third finger and you arched your back"That hurt."you yelped.
Yunho kissed your ear"Relax."he softly whispered in your ear and inserted his fourth finger in you"Nughh Yunho!"you moaned out and came onto his hand.
Yunho smirked and pulled out all four of his fingers. He licked his fingers and looked at you"You taste sweet ___________."he complimented"You're defiantly a virgin."he smirked and unzipped his pants. Yunho stripped the rest of himself and you glanced at his member and you grew nervous*It looks big.*you looked at it.
Yunho licked your earlobe"Impressed?"
"I....errr I don't know. I've never seen one."you said and blushed from embarrassment.
"It's alright I'll make sure this is the only one you'll see."he said.
Yunho spread your legs and shoved all of him in you. You gasped"Ahh!! It hurts! It hurts!"you teared up.
Yunho bent over to your ear"Shhhh I'll wait for you to get used to it."he said and kissed your neck.
After a while Yunho looked at you"Can I move?"he asked.
You nodded"Yeah."
Yunho, at first started to slowly thrusting in you, but soon fastened the pace.

You were laying on the hospital bed catching your breath"Did you enjoy it?"Yunho said.
"I...I don't know."you said.
Yunho chuckled"Get dressed your Unni will wake up soon."Yunho said.
You nodded and grabbed onto your clothes.

You finished putting on your clothes and Ae Sook opened her eyes"__________ ah?"
You looked at her and smiled"Unni!"
She sat up and you hugged her"I was so scared that you'd never wake up!"you teared up.
Ae Sook hugged you"I'm sorry dongsaeng."
"Unni?"you said.
"Yeah?"
"Can a person loose their virginity to a ghost or something like that?"you asked.
"Umm...I don't know, why dongsaeng?"
"Nothing."you said.

You and Ae Sook were walking home when you both saw polices around your house. You both jogged over"What happened?"Ae Sook asked.
"Lee Junki committed suicide."an officer said.
Ae Sook gasped"What?!"
Your eyes widened"Really?!"you said in shock.
You looked behind you and saw Yunho. He smiled at you saluted"It was your wish."

One Year Later~

You were a senior in high school and in was near the beginning of summer. You were sitting in the back corner of the room thinking about Yunho when you felt a hand groping your breast"Ohhh they grew since the last time I saw you."a familiar voice whispered.
"Ughhh Y...Yunho?"you slightly moaned.
He kissed your shoulders and his right hand lifted up your skirt. He slightly pulled your panties down and inserted a finger in you"Ahh...not here."you stuttered.
"I'm not going to fuck you here. Don't worry."Yunho assured and put in two more fingers.
You flinched and tightly gripped onto your pencil"________ are you okay?"the teacher asked.
"Yes!"you said and tightly shut your eyes.
"Please Yunho I'm in school."you said.
"Fine I'll stop, when you cum."he said.
Yunho purposely didn't let you cum so he could play with you more"Why won't you let me?"you asked as he played with your erected nipples.
"Because I know how easy you cum. And I want to feel you more."he said.
Class ended and you packed the rest of your things. As you were about to stand up Yunho held onto your wrist"You haven't cummed yet."he said and set you on his lap so you faced him.
Yunho noticed how he could see your blue bra and he unbuttoned the first few buttons revealing part of your cleavage. You rolled up his shirt and threw it onto the ground. Yunho raised an eyebrow"Do you really miss my touch??"he asked.
You bit your lip"I don't know."
Yunho chuckled"You never do."he kissed your forehead.
Yunho took off your panties and you undid his pants, revealing his member.
Yunho unbuttoned the rest of your shirt and looked at your breast"They grew bigger."he teased and undid it. Yunho noticed it loosely hanging from your breast and removed it with his teeth and dropped it onto the tiled floor. [It was strapless.]
Yunho looked at your breast and played with them with his tongue. Yunho positioned your whole in front of his member and set you down on it"Naaahhh..."you moaned out when it went in you.
You panted and Yunho kissed your lips"I want you to take control now _________ ah."
You blushed"I'm bad."
Yunho smiled"Just try."
You bit your lip and nodded.
You moved your body up and down and Yunho held your butt to help you.
"Ahh Yunho...Yunho."you moaned out.
"Shit fuck _____ keep on going."he said.
You nodded and kept on going. Soon you both cummed and you laid your head against Yunho's shoulder and loosely hugged him.
"Should we go now?"Yunho asked.
"No not yet."you said.
Yunho chuckled"_______ I'm still in you."
You blushed"So? You don't like it?"
Yunho chuckled and hugged you closer to him"You were good."he kissed your shoulder.

You went home and greeted Ae Sook"Good evening Unni."
"Yo!"she said.
"I'll be in my room doing homework araso?"
"Araso!"she said.
You went up and closed your door. When you looked up you saw Yunho"Hey...wanna go somewhere?"he asked.

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 10/15/2009, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED} Empty Re: My Shinigami [R] {COMPLETED}

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:21 pm

You walked over to Yunho"Sure, but don't stand so close to the edge you might fall."you said.
Yunho chuckled"_______ ah I won't hurt myself. So what do you say wanna go somewhere?"he asked and extended his hand.
You thinly smiled and took hold of his hand."Sure."
Yunho then jumped, but didn't fall"Wah! That's not right!"you said in awe as you were holding onto Yunho's hand and standing in the middle of air.
Yunho smiled"I know, but get used to it cause I'll be seeing you for a while."he said.
You nodded and Yunho and you slowly started leaving"Where are we going?"you asked.
"Somewhere."he said.

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

You were sitting on the sand next to Yunho"Yunho..."
"Yeah?"he said.
"Why'd you bring me here?"you asked.
Yunho shrugged"I don't know...it's just that I know this place is important."he said.
Yunho looked at him"Really?"
"Yeah I guess."he said.
After a moment or two"Yunho can I ask you something."
"Shoot."he said.
"Umm...how'd you die?"
"Car accident."
"Well aren't dead people supposed to be in heaven?"you asked.
Yunho looked at you"Who ever said I went to heaven?"he said.
"Huh?!"
Yunho chuckled"You're so naive. Actually...I help God. I bring souls to him."he said.
You looked at him confused"So you're saying that when we first met you were supposed to take Ae Sook's soul to God?"you asked.
Yunho nodded"Yeah, but when I saw you I knew that I couldn't take Ae Sook away from you."
You smiled and leaned on his shoulder"Thanks Yunho. I owe you one huh?"
You stood up and took off your sandals and let your feet touch the cold water. Yunho smiled and did the same. You felt Yunho's hand go inside your blouse and you walked towards the water a bit"Not now."you blushed.
Yunho walked closer"Why?"
"We already *turns redder* did it."you said.
Yunho walked towards you and you backed away"Does it matter?"he asked.
As you were backing away you tripped over a rock and fell into the water, making your white blouse wet.
You looked at Yunho"Yah! Why'd you do that?"you pouted.
Yunho laughed"I didn't do that! You did!"
"So mean!"you said and got up which gave Yunho a great view of your butt.
"____________ ah."he stretched out your name.
"Yeah?"you turned to him.
Yunho could see the outline of your body and you sighed"YAH! Why are you looking at me weird?"
Yunho blushed and turned to the side"Your shirt."he pointed.
You looked and saw your wet shirt"YOU PERV!"you squealed and walked over to the deeper side and covered your chest.
Yunho smiled and hugged your back"Yes...Yes I am a perv."Yunho said and he removed your hands.
You turned around"Yah! Don't ev-"
Yunho shut you up with a kiss and unbuttoned your blouse. When he was going to slide it off of your shoulders you broke away from the kiss"I don't want to loose my uniform."you said.
Yunho sighed"Fine."and he took off your underwear and bra.
"I nee-"
"You are given only one uniform, but you have more than one pair of bras and under wears. You'll live."Yunho said and threw them to float away.
Yunho looked at you and smirked. He lifted you up and slide his member in your hole without any kind of preparation "Ahh" you gasped.
Yunho thrust in you and you wrapped your legs around his waist, keeping yourself up. You held onto his hair and moaned out his name.
"Damn it ________ I just fucked you not even five hours ago and you're still tight as hell."Yunho groaned and thrusted in you faster and harder.
You arched your back"Ahhhh Yunho..."you moaned.
Soon Yunho cummed in you and you hugged his neck.
YUnho set you down and you hugged his waist"You're so mean."you said trying to catch your breath.
Yunho played with your, still erected nipple"Still want me?"he asked.
"No!"you said.
"Then why are your nipples so damn hard?!"he teased.
"The water's cold!"you said and hid your face in his chest.
Yunho patted your head"Yeah sure thing shorty."
"I'm not short!"you complained.
Yunho chuckled and swung you side to side"______ ah?"
"Yes?"
"Do you ever miss my touch?"he asked.
"I don't know."you said.
Yunho sighed"Then I won't fuck you until you say you do."Yunho said.
You looked at him"Really?"
He chuckled"Yeah really."

You were in your room laying on your bed. Yunho appeared and laid next to you on the bed"So how long has it been since I've fucked you?"Yunho asked.
"About a month."you said and shifted your body, so your back was facing him.
"Well do you miss me in you?"he asked.
You shrugged"I don't know."
*Well I miss being in you.*he thought.
"Yunho."
"Yes?"
"When I become useless or you grow tired of me...will you leave me?"you asked and shifted your body again so you were facing him.
"Well... *looks into your eyes* I won't...because..."
You smiled"Do you love me?"you asked.
"Why?"he said.
You sat up"Because I do."
As you were going to stand up Yunho pulled you back to the bed and hovered himself over you"You what?"
"I love you...but it's okay if you do-"
Yunho passionately kissed you"I love you _______ ah, I love you."he repeated.
You smiled through the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss. Yunho rolled up your tank top just so your breast was peeking out. You moved your hands towards his shirt and took it off him.
"Do you want me?"he asked.
You shyly nodded as you removed the rest of his clothing.
"I want to hear you say it."he said and removed your clothes.
"I...I ahhhhh...Y...Yunho I can say it wh- ahhhh en yo- ughhh u're doing thi-- ahhhh s."you moaned as Yunho sucked onto your nipples.
Yunho softly nibbled on it and you gasped"Ahh Yunho that's weird!"
Yunho chuckled"Do you want me?"
"Yes I want you!"you said.
Yunho spread your legs and inserted two fingers and you flinched"Yunho...in me now."you moaned.
"_______ ah I need to p-"
"No in me now."you said.
"Isn't someone impatient!"he teased.
You blushed and Yunho slid his whole member in you. You bit harshly onto your lip and held onto the bed sheets"I wanna hear you moan out ________ ah."Yunho softly spoke.
"My ahhhhh unni's in the room next door."you said.
Yunho smiled and thrusted in you harder"Ahh Yunho! You're so mean!"you moaned.
Yunho cummed in you"How?"
"You did that on purpose."you pouted and lowered your head.
Yunho chuckled and lifted up your chin and kissed your nose"________ ah don't be like that."

It's been about a week since you and Yunho told each other your feelings.

You were in your room staring at the ceiling when you heard a crash. You turned your head and sat up"Unni?"you called out.
You ran out your room and called out her name"Unni!"
You ran into the kitchen and saw her passed out on the floor with sleeping pills scattered everywhere. You rushed over towards her"Unni! Unni! Wake up!"
Yunho appeared"________ ah?"
You looked up"What?"
"It's her time."
You looked at him confused"W...what do you mean?"
"Ae Sook tried killing herself...she-"
"Don't take her soul Yunho please!"you interrupted.
"________ ah I have to."he said.
You held onto his hand"Yunho please don't...take my soul instead! Take my soul! Not Unni's!"you sobbed.
"______ ah..."
"Yunho please! I don't want her to leave! Take my soul!"you begged.
Yunho sadly looked at you"I know what to do."he said and kissed your lips.
"Wait what do you mean?"
Yunho smiled"I love you."

The next day you saw you Ae Sook sleeping next to you"Unni?"
Ae Sook looked at you"Yes?"
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why did you try to kill yourself?"you asked.
She chuckled"Your college. It cost so much! I can't afford it!"she sadly said.
You hugged her waist"Then I won't go to college Unni."you said.
"What?! Really? But ___-"
"Yeah I won't Unni. It'll be okay."you said and hugged her tighter.
As you were hugging her you were thinking*What did Yunho mean by I know what to do.*you thought.
Your eyes widened and you got out of bed"_______ ah?"Ae Sook said, worried.
You dashed out of your room"YUNHO?!!!"you shouted, but got no answer.
You panicked and thought to yourself for a bit"Ahh! The beach!"you said and got ready.

You were standing in the sand out of breath"YAH!! JUNG YUNHO!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!"you shouted.
You ran around the beach trying to look for him"YAH!! WHY ARE YOU NOT HERE ANYMORE?!!! I TOLD YOU TO TAKE MY SOUL!! NOT YOURS!!!!!"you shouted in tears.
"IDIOT!!! WHY?!!! IF I DON'T SEE YOU SOON I'LL COME FIND YOU AND STOMP YOUR BALLS!!!!!!!!"you threatened and dropped to the sand.
You looked at the sky"I better see you!"you said.

One Week Later~

You were in your last hour class and some total creepo was staring at you. You scooted towrads the wall and tried to ignore him. [You had like study hall]
In the halls there was a tall good looking male walking towards your class"AHH SO HANDSOME!"the girls cooed as they saw him.
The male ignored them and opened the classroom door. You looked up and your jaw dropped"J...Jung Yunho?!!"you said outloud.
The male smiled"Still remember me baby?"he winked.
You stood up and ran to him"YUNHO!!"
Yunho hugged you and kissed the top of your head"I missed you."
The whole mood was messed up when the creepo guy went up to you and Yunho and separated the two of you"Who the hell is he?"he asked.
Yunho held your waist"Her boyfriend, who the hell are you?"he said in a jealous tone.
"Hmmph I'm Heechul her FUTURE boyfriend the one who'll be replacing you."he pointed at Yunho.
"You're fucking crazy."Yunho said"_______ is mine."Yunho glared at him.
"Err Yunho I feel kinda on the spotlight right now and I don't really like it."you blushed.
"But he won't get it I'M your BOYFRIEND..not HIM!"Yunho said.
"Aish Yes you're my boyfriend."you said and sat back down at your seat.
Yunho followed you"Hey Yunho...how come people can see you now?"you asked.
Yunho smiled"I did something that God was proud of."
"And what was that?"
"I fell in love and I sacrificed myself."he smiled and lightly pecked your lips.
You smiled, but yet again Heechul ruined the moment"YAH! W-"Yunho angrily looked at him and Heechul backed away.
You giggled and Yunho leaned towards your ear"Let's get out of here."he whispered.
You smiled and nodded.

-END-

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 11/8/2009, 6:20 pm

holy crap man, yunho's such a sweetheart T_T
...horny & perverted, but such a sweetheart.

LOL, the thing of heechul was so random XD
ehhh, poor heechul :[

but, yeah, yunho <3
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by lychandesu214 3/20/2011, 1:22 pm

nicely done ..Smile)
anymore FF around here?
seems ive read almost everything?