Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty [ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED-

Post by Guest 6/12/2009, 2:01 pm

Forewords

*A/N!!!
Those who read 'Forgetting You' I kinda lost hope for it lol sorry for those who likes it...and yeah..I also didn't really like it...heh heh...SORRY!!!!!
Hope you guys like this one though!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You[19]~
You're a nice girl who loves nature. You try to look at the bright side of bad things. You love kids. You live alone in a cheap small apartment. You work a simple job at a cafe and deliver newspaper in the morning. You can be a random, but that's what makes you unique. People only hate you because they envy you. You don't like attention. If someone treats you the wrong way you will most likely stand up for yourself. You help out a lot.

Jung Jessica[22]~
You're closest friend. She's always there for you and wants to protect you no matter what. She always tried to hook you up since you've never had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend is Park Yoochun.

Jung Yunho[23]~
Jessica's older brother. He always protects you from anything. When you guys were in school he would always come to save you. He's one of your best friends.

Park Yoochun[22]~
He's Jessica's boyfriend. He treats you like a dongsaeng.

Kim Jaejoong[23]~
Jaejoong is a good for nothing sex machine. He flirts with every single girl he sees. He's a total playboy and he's never had a real girlfriend before. He's a spoiled brat who can pay his way out of anything. His best friends Shim Changmin and Kim Junsu worry about him because he's an idiot at times.

You'll get the title once I get this story started :)

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 1/2/2010, 9:26 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

[ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED- Empty Re: [ 9 M o n t h s ] -COMPLETED-

Post by Guest 6/12/2009, 2:04 pm

Chapter 1

[PLEASE!!!]‏
"_______ ah! Come on!! Please Please!! Come with me to the club!!!! I'm going to be bored out of my mind without you!!"Jessica begged you.
"Unni! No!"you said.
"Come on!! It's was your last day of school and now you're FREE!!!!"
"Unni no...I still have to study for college-"
"YAH! One night! Please dongsaeng!!"Jessica said, giving you puppy dog eyes.
You sighed"FINE!"
"YAY!!"
You sighed"Whatever..."
"Can I dress you??"she said giving you puppy eyes again.
"Aish! FINE!! OKAY YOU CAN!"you shouted standing up and walking away.
Jessica jumped up with joy"YAY! TIMES TWO!"
Jessica grabbed your hand and pulled you into her gigantic closet and after and hour of switching dresses it was this one : http://style.la-mimi.com/wp-content/gallery/fashion-trends/holiday-party-dress-2.jpg
Jessica stepped back and scratched her chin"Hrrmm....oh!"then she removed your hair tie to let your wavy hair down.
"No! Unni! I look like a gorilla!"you pouted.
Jessica looked at you"That's some bullshit ______ ah I swear...you look...HOT!"she smirked.
"Eww...Unni...you're so gay."
Jessica giggled and hugged you"Just for you."
"Ikk go to Yoochun...he loves you more."
Jessica pouted"So mean..."
You looked at her and hugged her"Sorry!!!!"
She giggled"______ your boobs are soft."she said putting her head against it.
You pushed her away"Ewww!! Unni! That's so nasty!!! YOOCHUN!! YUNHO!! HELP ME!!!"you shouted.
They both came in"What?!"
You looked at them and pointed at Jessica"Unni's trying to rape me."
Yoochun laughed and held her waist"Babbbbeeee...."
"Yes Chunnie?"
"Don't rape _____ ah."
Jessica pouted"I was not going to!"
Yoochun chuckled and kissed her cheek"Kay then are you all ready?? Cuz I wanna party!"
"Yep! And doesn't ______ ah look FINE?!"Jessica said.
"Yeah she looks great."

-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-

At the club you were nervous and you held on tight to Yunho's arm"Oppa...I don't like it here."
Yunho looked at you and chuckled"_______ ah it's okay...I'll protect you...so have fun araso??"
You nodded your head cutely"Promise??"you said sticking out your pinky.
Yunho smiled at seeing your childish image"Okay I promise."
You smiled and hugged him.
From across where you and Yunho were standing there was one guy who couldn't keep your eyes off you...Kim Jaejoong. He took a sip from his drink and looked at you with interest"She's cute."he accidentally said out loud.
"Oppa! That girl?!! Please she so ugly!!"one of the girls with him said.
Jaejoong chuckled"Candy..."he said gently holing her chin.
"Yes Oppa?"she said.
"Shut up and leave."he said and left.

You didn't want to dance and so you took a seat at an empty table. You sighed and pouted as you saw Yoochun and Jessica dancing to the beat and Yunho chatting wit his friends.
"Hey there."some one said.
You looked up"Oh...hi."
"This seat taken?"he asked.
"No."you answered.
He smirked"I'm Kim Jaejoong...can I-"
"Hey ______ ah lets dance!"Yunho interrupted.
"Oppa I don't know how to dance."you said.
He held your hand"Come on...isn't your oppa the best dancer??"
"Yes...but I'm bad at-"you said.
"Then I'll teach you."he said and pulled you to the dance floor.
Jaejoong looked at you cutely trying to follow Yunho. He chuckled to himself, but when he saw Yunho put his hands on your hips jealousy ran through him"Yah! Give me a drink!"Jaejoong ordered still looking at you and Yunho.

As you were dancing you grew tired and went to the bathroom to relive yourself.
While you were in the bathroom a girl purposely spilled her drink on Jessica because they had the same dress on and Jessica looked better.
"Yah! Apologize!"Jessica demanded.
"Psshh...fuck you!"the girl said.
"Yah! Don't talk that-"
*SLAP*
The girl slapped Jessica.
"Do you want to start a fight??"Jessica said walking closer to the girl.
Yunho and Yoochun rushed to Jessica and pulled her away"Nuh uh! Let me g-"
"Babe...let's go get you out of those wet clothes..."Yoochun said.
Jessica sighed and left with Yoochun and Yunho, forgetting you.
You went out of the bathroom not realizing that they were gone and you sat back down to where you were at. Jaejoong looked at you more and pointed at you"You see that girl right there??"Jaejoong slurred.
"Yeah."the bartender said.
"I'll make her mine tonight."

As hours passed you saw people leaving and when it was finally down to a few people"They left me!"you said to yourself.
You sighed and looked around the club. You sighed and looked outside"Aish..it's so dark."you pouted.
"Miss?"
You turned around"Yeah"
"I think that a pretty girl like you shouldn't go out...if you want I can give you a room."he said.
"Room?"you said.
The man nodded"Yes people stay there to do things."
You sighed"Whatever give me one then please."you asked.
"Okay...uhhh...you wanna bring your boyfriend along too?"he asked.
"Boyfriend?"
"Him*points at Jaejoong* He says that he's gonna make you his or something."
You sighed*He's too drunk to do anything so whatever...*
"Urrmmmm....sure?"you said.
You help Jaejoong to his feet and let him lean on you giving him a view to enjoy. When you two were in the room you flopped him on the bed and took off his shoes. You sighed and sat down at the couch. You looked at Jaejoong and saw him sweating. You got up and check his forehead"Omo...are you okay??"you asked.
Jaejoong slightly opened his eyes and say the once great view"No...I'm good."he gulped.
You leaned back"Oh...okay."and you went to turn off the lights.
You sighed and looked at your feet"Stupid heels."you said and bent over to take them off. You never noticed, but Jaejoong left the bed. You sat against the couch with your eyes closed and took a deep breath"Aish...Unni I hate you."
You were almost sleeping then you felt yourself being carried to the bed...

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 8/3/2009, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/12/2009, 4:03 pm

Chapter 2

[Crying]‏

You woke up with a sharp pain on your lower area and you saw blood. You gasped and covered your mouth"Oh my god..."you said as you started to get teary eyed. You hugged your knees and started to cry"Rape..."you said to yourself. You tightly closed your eyes and you were receiving flashback of last night. You cried even harder and started to shake. You heard a flush from the bathroom and Jaejoong came out. He looked at you"What?"
"L...Leave..."you said.
"I was about to...my god you were so loud!"Jaejoong said.
"Shut up!! You raped me!!"you cried"I hate you!"
Jaejoong chuckled"So...I bet you liked it."
"Shut up and leave....I hate you...it hurt...a lot you idiot..."
Jaejoong sighed and gave you his cell"Tell someone to pick you up...I got a date."he said.
You dialed Yunho's number and while you were waiting for him to pick up you looked at Jaejoong"Man whore..."
"Hello?"Yunho answered.
"Y..Yunho Oppa??"you choked out.
"______ah?...Omo! Holy shit! I'm so sorry! We-"
"Oppa...pick me up..."you said.
"Where are you?"
"At the club...I'm in one of the rooms..."you said and hung up.
Jaejoong took his cellphone and left"Bye."
You just hugged your knees and continued to cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:30 pm

Chapter 3

[Pregnant]‏

Yunho arrived at the club and went into the room you were staying at. Yunho opened the door and his eyes widened, you were crying and hugging your knees, but what scared him was the blood on the bed sheets.
"Oh my god..._____ ah! What happened?!"he asked as he hugged you.
You lifted up your head and started to hit his chest"OPPA YOU LIAR!! YOU LIAR!!! YOU DIDN'T PROTECT ME! OPPA I HATE YOU!!"you sobbed as you hit his chest.
Yunho hugged you tighter and bit his lip"Sorry ______ ah...I...I'm stupid...I'm sorry..."
You stopped hitting him and hugged him tightly"I...I'm sorry Oppa...I...I don't hate you..."you said between sobs.
Yunho looked at you"Let's go home...okay??"
You slightly nodded.
Yunho looked around for the dress that Jessica let you use then he saw it...ripped. -___-
Yunho sighed and took off his dress shirt"Here."he said giving it to you.
"Thanks oppa."you said.
You put it on and slowly stood up. Yunho grabbed your wrist and put you on his back"Here I'll help."
"Thanks oppa..."you said.

You two were at Yunho's small apartment he bought to be alone. He took you inside and told you to take a shower. You nodded your head and went into the bathroom. You turned on the water and looked at your naked self in the mirror. You had hickeys all over your neck, you softly touched it and your eyes began to water and you looked away. You stepped into the shower letting the warm droplets of water hit your skin. You cleaned yourself, but when you closed your eyes you always saw Jaejoong"...Jaejoong...Kim Jaejoong..."you whispered to yourself, remembering his name.

You finished your shower and dressing into one of Yunho's baggy shirts. Yunho carried you to his bed and put you under the covers. As he stood up to leave you hugged his waist"Oppa...don't go..."
Yunho turned around and sighed"Alright..."and he sat next to you.
"Oppa...sing me to sleep?"you asked.
"Kay..."and he sang you a soft lullaby.
"Oppa you suck."
"Yah!"
"Just kidding."you said.
After a while Yunho looked at you and saw you sleeping"Night _______ ah."

About 2 weeks passed and you've been getting a lot of morning sickness, cravings, and always tired. You got out of bed and looked at your calender, your eyes widened"...1...2...3...4....*counts more*Omo....my period is 7 days late!!! Omo! Omo!!"you panicked"OMO!!! I'm not pregnant...right???"you said to yourself.
You grabbed some money and went to the small store around the block. You bought a home pregnancy test and went back to your apartment. You rushed to your bathroom and did it the first time.
"Omo...positive??...no no...it's wrong...right?!!"you said to yourself and got another one.
After multiple tries and each result positive you gave up and accepted the fact that you were pregnant. You walked to the couch like a zombie and sat there hugging your knees. After an hour or so Yunho called you, but you didn't answer the phone. Yunho got worried since you ALWAYS pick up the phone when he calls and so he grabbed his jacket and key and headed to your house.

Yunho was in front or your door and knocking, but you didn't answer. Yunho sighed and took out the spare key you gave him. Yunho walked into the apartment and saw you sitting at the couch, He walked over to you and sat next to you"__ ah...what's wrong??"he asked.
"Oppa..."
"Yes??"
"...I...I'm...preg...pregnant..."you said and started to softly cry.
Yunho gave you a side hug and rocked you"It's his baby...isn't it??"
You nodded"...Kim Jaejoong..."
Yunho looked at you"...That's his name??"he asked.
You nodded again.
"_______ ah?"
"Yes oppa?"
"I know you'll be against this, but h-"
"No oppa...I won't get an abortion...you know what I think about it...it's like killing another person...but the same blood..."you said.
Yunho sighed"Okay..."

Once you were asleep Yunho left the apartment and went to the same club. He walked in and passed by the dancing crowd then he heard a girl giggling"Kim Jaejoong you pervert..."
"Aww baby...don't be like that..."he cooed.
Yunho was agitated when he noticed that was the same guy that tried to hit on you"Kim Jaejoong!"Yunho shouted.
Jaejoong looked up"What? Oh...who are you?? Her boyfriend??"
Yunho punched Jaejoong"FUCK NO I'M NOT!! I'M HERE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO MY INNOCENT DONGSAENG!!!" Yunho shouted.
Jaejoong then remembered you"Oh!...That WHORE?!!"
Yunho landed another punch at Jaejoong. Then Jaejoong sprung up and the two started a fight.

You were up watching t.v. when Yunho came into the apartment, bruised and a little bloody. You rushed over to him"Oppa! Omo!"
You helped him to the couch and treated him. You moved Yunho to your bed and laid him down"Oppa...what happened??"you asked.
"That idiot Jaejoong called you a whore and we started a fight. He got some asshole to beat me up too...fucken prick..."he said.
You were angered by the fact Jaejoong did that and you cracked your knuckles a bit.
When Yunho fell asleep you weren't going to let Jaejoong be happy of what he did you were going to confront him.

You walked around the club and you saw that Jaejonog again. You approached him and saw him flirting with a girl.
You gave him a good hard slap across the face.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU WHORE?!!"Jaejoong shouted.
"Oppa...who's this??"
"Me? I'm the girl this bastard rapped and left me fucking pregnant and not to long ago beat up my best friend!"you said still looking at Jaejoong.
The girl backed away"Oh..."
"Yah! Yuri! Where you going?!!"Jaejonog said as he noticed her backing away.
"Errm...emergency came up!"she lied.
Jaejonog shot you a dirty look and you gave him one too"You embarrassed me you know."
"I don't care...you deserved worse..."you said.
"Like what? Jail? You can't even put me in jail for that! I have money!!! to pay myself out."He laughed.
You slapped him again"Well you know...fine then...I'll go to your damn parents to tell them and if they don't believe me then I'll have a blood test to prove that it's your baby!"you said.
"Like you have the nerve!"
You raised an eyebrow"...You wanna see?? And how would you love to have yourself to be on the first page of the newspaper 'Kim Jaejoong heir to Kim' Cooperation's raped girl Han ______ , makes her pregnant and leaves the two like it was nothing!'huh Jaejoong??? You want that?!"you said.
"You...you..."Jaejoong stuttered.
You slyly smiled and left the club.
"That girl...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:30 pm

Chapter 4

[Contract]‏

After that incident Jaejoong has been getting information about you.

Jaejoong walked up to the building"Wow...the girl with my baby is living in this shit hole?"Jaejoong said to himself. and entered.
You were in the kitchen washing the dishes when someone knocked on the door. You stopped what you were doing and opened the door"Hello?"you said.
Jaejoong was covering his face with a scarf hat and shades"Oh...I see a diva."you said.
"Yah shut up _____."Jaejoong said.
"Whatever...here come in."you said.
Jaejoong went in the house and took off his shades, scarf and hat.
"Want something to drink??"you asked.
"Water."he said as he sat at the table.
You poured him a glass of water and sat across from him"What are you dong here?"you asked.
Jaejoong smiled"Simple...saving my ass."he said and he pulled out a white sheet of paper.
"What's this??"you asked.
"A contract duh..."Jaejoong said.
"Oh..."you said.
"Look anyways...I will stay with you....never mind one...YOU will stay with me at MY home for 9 months or until the baby is born...TWO...once the baby is born I will give you money to support the baby...three you will not tell anyone about the contract...four don;t fall in love with me."Jaejoong said.
You shook your head"No...I don't want your money...I'll stay with you yes...Yes I will leave when the baby is born...yes to not tell anyone....but Jaejoong...I want you to at least be in the baby's life...it needs to know it's Appa at least...I'm not saying you have to be there 24/7, but at least be there when the baby needs you...You will be a VERY important part of the baby's life..."you said.
Everything was silent for a while"Fine...I will add that in...but sign the contract."he said giving you the pen.
You nodded and grabbed the pen. You looked at the piece of paper and sighed then you signed it. You looked at Jaejoong and gave him the pen. Then he signed it. Jaejoong looked at you"If either one of us breaks it...then...a price will be paid..."he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:31 pm

Chapter 5

[Moving In]‏

The next day Jaejoong picked you up and took you to his house.

Jaejoong flopped on the couch and turned on the t.v."Yeah...here you go...the house."he said.
You nodded your head"Yeah...okay...well then I'll just get the boxes in."you said and walked outside. You took out a heavy box and started to think*How'd he get my things to get packed??*
You sighed"Oh well..."
You were carrying two boxes and you couldn't really see were you were going. You ended up in the living room seeing Jaejoong still on the couch watching t.v."Ummm....my room??"you asked.
Jaejoong looked at you"Oh yeah it's the first room on the right."he said.
"Okay...thanks."you said and started to walk up the stairs.
You opened the door and saw it already decorated"Errmm...Jaejoong!...There's already stuff in here!"you said.
"Oh yeah...you sleep with me!"you said.
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Aish! Not so loud there dumbass you might scare the baby!"he said.
You rolled your eyes"The thing that will scare the baby the most is for it's Omma to sleep next to a perverted man!"you said.
"Correction...Appa...next to it's perverted Appa..."he said.
You slightly smiled"Idiot..."and you put your stuff down near the desk.

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6

[Feeling Jealous]‏

You finished putting the last box in the room and you laid on the floor"Stupid Jaejoong diva...didn't even help me!"you pouted.
"YAH! I'm not a diva!!"Jaejoong said.
You looked at the door way and say him looking at you"Oh...you heard...."you said.
"You shouldn't be calling me names...I'm 'taking care' of you...and our baby."Jaejoong said.
You were still on the floor and you gave him a thumbs up"Yep thanks a lot Mr. Rapist."you said.
"YAH!"
You sat up"Yes??"
"What did I say?!"
You sighed"Sorry Jaejoong."you said.
He smiled and patted your head"There you go."
Then he carried you to the bed"Sleep on the bed not the floor."he said.
You sat on the bed"Yeah...thanks Jaejoong..."you said.

You were sleeping on the bed when you heard your cellphone ring"Hello?"you answered.
"Umm..._____ ah?"Yunho said.
"Oh! Yunho Oppa!"you smiled, glad to hear his voice.
"Yeah...I just passed by your apartment for a visit an you weren't there...where are you?"he asked.
"Oh...about that...I...heh heh...-"
"YAH! You're not living on the streets, right?!"
You chuckled"No Oppa don't worry I'm fine."you said.
"Still...______ ah where are you?"he asked.
"Heh heh...I'm at XXXX."you said.
"Oh...Okay well I'll be right over."
"Oppa...isn't it a little late?"you asked.
"It's only 11pm..."Yunho said.
"But Oppa that's really la-"
"Yah! You got a problem with me now? I thought I would always come over and talk with you!"he pouted over the phone.
You sighed"Fine fine...come over."
"Kay see you."Yunho said and hung up.
You looked to the side and saw Jaejoong sleeping and then you smoothly got out of bed. You tip toed down the stairs to the front door and waited for Yunho. You waited about five to ten minutes before you saw Yunho's car pull up. You smiled and opened the door"Oppa!"
Yunho got out of the car"Wow..._______ ah...when'd you get th-"
"Doesn't matter."you said and walked out to hug him.
Yunho hugged your waist and you hugged his neck.
You pulled away and Yunho cleared his throat"So...how are you dongsaeng?"Yunho asked.
"I'm good Oppa....so how's the others?"you asked.
"Oh...well...Yoochun nearly died when he found out you were pregnant and Jessica nearly strangled me to death...good thing Yoochun was there though!"he said rubbing his neck.
You giggled"I didn't know Unni would...never mind can see her doing that."you said.
Yunho smiled"Yeah...it's scary."he said.
As you and Yunho were talking outside Jaejoong woke up and saw everything, he saw you hug Yunho earlier and he clenched his teeth. He saw you talking to Yunho with such delight and he couldn't stop himself from being...jealous. Jaejoong saw you rub your arms, a signal that you're cold and when he was about to go down to get you one he say Yunho take off his jacket and put it over your shoulders and saw you smile. Jaejoong continued to watch until Yunho looked at his watch and said his goodbye to you. You smiled and gave him a hug.
You went inside and went to the bedroom. You saw Jaejoong still asleep and you sighed, then you crawled next to him in bed. Soon you felt hands around your waist and Jaejoong pulled you closer to him"Who was that?"
"Who?"
"The guy you were talking to outside for about an hour!"he said, angered.
"Oh...that's my friend...Jung Yunho."you said.
"I forbid you to see him."Jaejoong mumbled.
"No..."
"_______ ah you live under my-"
"Damn it Jaejoong not right now I'm fricking tired as hell and do you want me t-"
"Fine fine just shut up and sleep then."

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7

[Tie]‏

You woke up and walked into the bathroom.[it was in the bedroom] You washed your face and everything. You took off your clothes and took a shower. As you were taking your shower Jaejoong was cooking downstairs in the kitchen. You finished taking your shower and put on your undergarments"Ah! I forgot to bring my clothes!"you pouted and went into the bedroom to look for your clothes. At the time you were drying off your wet hair and browsing through the boxes for your clothes and Jaejoong had finished cooking and set the table. Jaejoong walked up to the bedroom and knocked on the door"______ ah?"
"YAH! Don't come in or I'll kill you!"you shouted still looking for a shirt.
Jaejoong opened the door"Did you ju..."he lost his words as he gazed at your body.
You turned around and your eyes widened"YAH!! WHAT DID I SAY?!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!!!!!"you shouted as you threw the towel at him.
"Okay okay I'm leaving!"Jaejoong said.
You slammed the door and screamed"STUPID PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"YAH! I CAN HEAR THAT!"Jaejoong said.
"GOOD!"you said.
You quickly changed and went to the kitchen table where Jaejoong was already eating. You sat across from him and stared at your pancakes. Jaejoong lifted up his head and looked at you"Are you waiting for it to talk back to you?"you asked.
You looked up"No...did you put anything in it?"
"Like what?? Pancake mix..."Jaejoong said.
You looked at him"Fine I'll eat some too then."Jaejoong said and ate a pancake. He passed you the syrup and you poured it on the side of your plate"...You don't pour it on top???"Jaejoong said.
You looked at him"No...I like to dip it."you smiled.
You happily ate your pancakes while Jaejoong watched you*She's pretty cute.*Jaejoong thought.
You finished eating and took both yours and Jaejoong's plate to the sink. Jaejoong sat at the table as he saw you cleaning up"Errrmmm..._______ ah...it's okay...I can do that."Jaejoong said.
"No Jaejoong it's okay...You made breakfast so I'll clean up."you said and turned on the water.

You were sitting on the couch reading a book when Jaejoong walked in"Oh! _______ ah..."
You looked up"Yeah? Oh...you going somewhere??"you said.
"Oh...I'm going to a meeting."Jaejoong said.
"Oh...Okay well then work hard! Fighting!"you said.
Jaejoong chuckled"Yeah...Fighting."he said and opened the front door.
"Oh! Jaejoong wait!"you said.
Jaejoong turned his head"Yeah?"
You walked up to him"Do you know how to tie a tie?"you asked as you looked at his tie.
"W...well of course I do!"he said.
"Ah Ha! You liar!"you said and removed the tie which was a clip on.
Jaejoong blushed"Yeah...heh heh...I use clip ons..."
You smiled"Do you have ACTUAL ties?"you asked.
"Errmm yeah...I do...I'll go get one."Jaejoong said.
"Okay."
After a moment or two Jaejoong came back with a real tie. You smiled"Do you know how t-"
"No..."he said turning red.
You chuckled and did the tie for him"And I thought you were supposed to be smart."you said.
"Yah! Shut up."
You giggled"Sorry Jaejoong...There you go all done."You said and straightened out his tie.
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Jaejoong-dbsk-522302_800_1039.jpg
*No one's ever done this to me....not even Omma...*Jaejoong thought.
"Kay bye bye Jaejoong!"you waved.
"Bye."he said and went in his car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:32 pm

Chapter 8

[Work]‏

At work Jaejoong bumped into Junsu and Changmin"HYUNG!! Yo! How are you?!!"they both said in unison.
"Whoa...yeah I'm good and bad...I guess..."he said.
They both looked at him"What do you mean?"Changmin asked.
"Well errm....-"
"Omo! Don't tell me your Omma already told you!"Junsu said.
"Ehhh?"Jaejoong said.
"Oh...Never mind."Junsu smiled.
Jaejoong walked closer to Junsu"Don't never mind me there Junsu...What did Omma say??"
Junsu nervously chuckled"Mrs. Kim!! You wanna come in please!!!...before I die."Junsu squeaked.
Mrs. Kim walked in"Hello Jaejoong."she smiled.
Jaejoong nodded"Omma."
"So...I'm guessing that Junsu here kinda...blew it?"she said.
"What'd I blow??"he said.
She giggled and then looked at him"Jaejoong...you know that you are 23 and I think you need to settle down a-"
"Yah! Omma! I'm young! Look at Junsu and Changmin!"
She cleared her throat"Well at least they have a GIRLFRIEND...unlike you who play around honey."she said.
"Uhh...I'm committed!"Jaejoong blurted out.
"Jaejoong honey no need to lie...*sigh*...I've set up a marriage for y-"
"I've met the love of my life and she's carrying my baby!"Jaejoong lied.
Mrs. Kim looked at him"Ehh??? Jaejoong ah...You're kidding...right?"
"No I love her so much it'll break both our hearts if I have to leave her with pregnant with MY baby."Jaejoong said.
Changmin and Junsu were too busy trying to believe what Jaejoong just said to say anything.
"Oh really Jaejoong ah...well then you wouldn't mind if I may see her??"she asked.
"Sure thing Omma."he smiled and dialed your number.
"Hello?"you answered.
"Oh! ______ ah Where are you??"Jaejoong asked.
"Working...why?"
"I'm picking you up kay?"
"Ehh?? What d-"
"I'll call you later bye babe love you too."Jaejoong said and hung up.
You stared at your cellphone"And I'm not supposed to fall in love with him?"
Jaejoong turned to Junsu, Changmin, and his Omma"What?"
Mrs. Kim shook her head"Nothing, but this better be for real Jaejoong."
"Hyung you got a girl pregnant?!!!"Changmin asked.
"Who?!"Junsu asked.
"You'll see now if you excuses me she's waiting."Jaejoong smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:32 pm

Chapter 9

[Cafe]‏‏

* Wow O.O...guys i just found a hate topic....about me...*sigh*...oh well I got a story to write ^o^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong was driving his car to your workplace.[remember he looked you up]

You were serving customers when you noticed it was your break"Hey Nina! I'm on break!"you said.
"Kay got it ______ ah."she said.
You sat down on an empty table and patted your tummy. You put your head down"Arrghh...I want some tofu..."you pouted.
You heard someone chuckle and you looked up"Oh..Yunho oppa...hi...what are you doing here?"you asked.
"I should be asking you that! You're pregnant you shouldn't be working!"Yunho said sitting next to you.
You chuckled"Sorry Oppa...Errm...what are you doing here."
"Well I was just wondering if you were working...and kidnap you to go eat some noodles."
You giggled and playfully punched him"Oppa you're so retarded."
"YAH! I was-"
"Just kidding you know that I love you."you said.
Yunho smiled"So you said you wanted tofu?"he asked.
You nodded"Yeah...I don't know...I was thinking about something WAY off tofu then...it just came up."you said.
Yunho chuckled and patted your head"Okay well we can go to my apartment and I'll get you some tofu."he said.
You smiled"THANK YOU OPPA!!"you squealed.
"The smallest things make you happy god..."Yunho said.
You gave him a look"You know that pregnant women have lots of mood swings oppa."
"Heh heh I didn't really know."
"Because you never paid attention in anything."you said"You know...I'm kinda happy that I'm pregnant...but sad too..."you said while looking at your small belly.
"Why??"Yunho asked.
You sadly smiled"I wanted to be a designer...but that's no use now..."you said.
"Oh...yeah...you would've been a good one too...I see your sketches...they're cute."
You looked at him"Yunho you sure you're not gay?"
"Hey I'm only saying that because I wouldn't mind seeing my girlfriend in your designs."
"Thanks oppa...well*stands up* let's go."you smiled. When you both were at the exit you bumped into someone and he dropped his wallet"Omo! Sorry!"you apologized and picked it up for him"Here you go!"you smiled"Oh...Jaejoong?"you said.
Jaejoong looked at you...then Yunho"What's he doing with you?"he snarled.
"We're going to his house...we're going to eat tofu..."you said.
Jaejoong grabbed your wrist"Look here you, you're coming with me."Jaejoong said and started to walk out the cafe.
Yunho quickly grabbed your other wrist"Why are bossing her around? Aren't you the one who fucking RAPED her?"Yunho said with fire in his eyes.
You looked at Yunho"Yunho...errmm...just let go...okay?"you said.
Yunho's jaw dropped"What?!"
"Let go of my hand...ummm I told him to come."you lied.
Yunh olooked at Jaejoong then let go"Fine, but if anything ha-"
"Oppa I got it..."you said.

You went into Jaejoong's car"So why'd you actually go with me?"
You shrugged"I better not piss you off or you might lock me out."you said.
Jaejoong chuckled"Good idea I'll do that next time."
"YAH!-"
"Okay shut up We're going to meet my Omma and Appa...we have to be...lovey dovey...alright??"Jaejoong said.
"WHAT?!"
"YAH!! JUST DO IT OR I'LL LOCK YOU OUT THE HOUSE!"
Your nose twitched"Aish! Fine!!"you pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:33 pm

Chapter 10

[Mrs. Kim]‏‏‏

While driving in the car you listened to Jaejoong and nodded your head.
"Yah...how'd we meet?...I'm stuck on that though."
"Hrrmmm...you tried to flirt with me, but it didn't work cause I thought you were a total weirdo. So you were determined and so later on we both fell in love."you said while rolling your eyes.
"WHAT?!"
"Well is your omma gonna believe you being a total gentlemen or the truth 'Yes Mrs. Kim your perverted ass son raped me then got me pregnant with his baby and I threatened him and we signed a contract and I'm SO in love with him...' you rather your Omma hear that?"you said.
Jaejoong sighed"Fine fine whatever gosh."

You two walked into the building hand in hand and smiles.
You looked into Jaejoong's eyes smiling"Jaejoong...I'm gonna hate you."you silently hissed through your smile.
He smiled back"Shut up."

You were waiting in his office and Mrs. Kim walked in"Kim Jaejoong where i-"she looked at you and smiled"That's her??...right?"she smiled.
Jaejoong nodded"Yes...this is Han _______....the love of my life."
"Omo! I'm so proud of you! Thank goodness it's not one of...THOSE girls."she said.
"Heh...I actually never knew I wold fall for your son Mrs. Kim."you nervously laughed.
"Oh really??"
You nodded"He was...ahem...you know..."
Mrs. Kim giggled"Yes dear I know what you mean."
You smiled back and you two carried on a conversation.
*Wow...the first girl to ACTUALLY get along with my Omma.*Jaejoong thought.
Jaejoong sat at his desk watching you and Mrs. Kim talk, laugh...bond. He smiled as he saw that. Then the moment ruiners Junsu and Changmin burst in"WHERE'S HYUNG'S LOVER!!!"they both said.
You jumped a bit"Omo!"
"OH MY LORD CHANGMIN! JUNSU!! CAREFUL!! DON'T SCARE _______AH!!! YOU'LL SCARE THE BABY TOO!"she scolded.
"Oh! Sorry!"they both apologized.
"Wait...Jaejoong hyung...I didn't know you liked innocent!"Junsu said.
"Yeah hyung...since when did you?? I mean ______ ah looks nothing like those OTHER girls."Changmin said.
Jaejoong nervously chuckled"Heh heh...well a man can change..."
Mrs. Kim brightly smiled"And I'm glad he did! Jaejoong this might be your best decision in life yet!!"
"Heh heh...thanks omma."

You and Jaejoong went into the car and he started the engine"_______ ah good job."
"Yeah thanks you too."you said.
During the car ride you fell asleep against the car window.
"Kay w-"Jaejoong stopped what he was saying when he looked at you. He slightly smiled*...She looks peaceful...*
Jaejoong went to your side and carried you bridal style to the house. He opened the door and set you down on the bed. He pulled the covers over your body and gazed at you for a while*Wait...isn't SHE the one who's supposed to be falling in love first?!!...not me?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:33 pm

Chapter 11

[Cravings]‏‏‏‏

You woke up in the middle of the afternoon and yawned"Mmm....*looks at clock* OMO!! 12:30!! AH I'M LATE FOR WORK!!!"you shouted and jumped out of bed. You quickly got ready and went down the stairs. When you reached the front door Jaejoong was standing there blocking your way"Aish Jaejoong move! I gott-"
"You're quitting your job."He said.
"What?"you said, confused.
"_______ ah you're pregnant...I don't want you to be working."
"Jaejoong then how am I supposed to support the baby and me when it's born? Like I said in the contract...I'm not taking your money."you said.
"Aish! You stubborn girl!! NO! You are staying home!"Jaejoong raised his voice.
"Jaejoong....Is it really because you don't want me to work or you just don't want me to see Yunho again?"
"....both..."Jaejoong said, slightly turning red.
You rolled your eyes"Jaejoong I don't get it...Why would you c-"
"Remember that my OMMA thinks we love each other...if she see's you working and with another man she'll kill me."he said.
You sighed"Whatever...fine."and you went to go sit at the couch.
"Don't eat too much or you'll get big and FAT"Jaejoong teased.
"YAH! Don't be mean!"

Jaejoong had left to go to work and you were going to DIE or boredom so you called Yunho.
"Hello?"
"Oh! Oppa!"you said.
"Yeah...is something wrong _____ ah?"he asked.
"No...why?"
"Well you're not at work..."he said.
"Omo! Oppa where are you right now?"you asked.
"Outside the cafe where you work...I don't see you."
"Oh...about that...I'm at home..."
"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! Are you hurting anywhere?!"he asked, panicked.
You chuckled"No Oppa I'm fine I'm not at work because...umm...I quit..."you said.
There was a small silence.
"Well...______ ah I'm glad you did."he said.
"Oh...why?"
"Well I don't have to worry about you getting hurt...oh! Hey are you craving anything?"he asked.
"Ummm yeah, but maybe it's in the fridge..."you said while getting up.
You opened the fridge and browsed through it"Oppa...I want some Bul Dak..."you said.
"Okay Oppa will come bring some okay? Want anything else?"Yunho asked.
"Ummm...I don't want to tell you...I'll feel so fat."you pouted as you remembered what Jaejoong said.
Yunho chuckled"It's only normal ______ ah...you're pregnant."
"Oppa...you'll think that too..."you said.
"________ ah it's okay now tell oppa."he smiled through the phone.
"...I want Kim-Chi Chi-Gae, tofu, Jang-Uh Gui, Shin Ra-Myun, and....chocolate ice cream."you said.
"Wow..."
"See...I told you...I'm gonna get so f-"
"________ ah stop being like that it's just CRAVINGS!...and plus I'll help you eat those hearing all those dishes I want them too."he said.
You giggled"Okay then..."
"Kay Bye ____ ah see you in a bit."Yunho said.
"Alright bye oppa."and you both hung up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 8/4/2009, 12:42 am

This is so interesting, update more~~^^
Love the carving part...so many things to eat. btw, I need chocolate ice cream too! ^^
ckreme15
ckreme15

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:33 pm

Chapter 12

[Company]‏

You were in your room reading a pregnancy book that Jaejoong bought you when you heard the doorbell ring. You smiled and closed the book"Oh! That must be Yunho Oppa!"you said and ran down the stairs.
You opened the door and brightly smiled"Hi Oppa!"
"Hi ______ ah."
You saw the bags he was carrying"Oh! Oppa here let me help you!"you said while leaning down to get some.
"No! You're pregnant you shouldn't overwork yourself!"he said walking in.
You pouted and closed the door"Oppa I've been sitting at home reading...you think that's overworking yourself?"you said.
"Still I don't want you to do anything that could hurt you."he said.
"Yunho oppa...like carrying food will hurt me?"
"You forgot HOT food it could burn you."he corrected.
"Through styrofoam and a plastic bags?"
"Look are you hungry? Let's just stop okay?"he asked.
You giggled"Okay....Yeah I'm really hungry."you said.
Yunho took out the food and set it on the table and you two tarted eating it.
While eating you were reading the pregnancy book again. Yunho noticed how you were so into the book and asked"Umm..._____ ah what are you reading?"
"Oh...pregnancy book..."you said.
"Oh let me see."
"Oh! oppa it might be gross to you!"you warned.
He took the book"Let me see."
He looked at it for a moment then started to choke on the food.
"See! I told you oppa!"you said and got some water.
Yunho chugged it down"Aish! What the hell was that?!!"
"Umm...a picture of...."you trailed off.
"Of what??"
"...It's not important Oppa lets get back to eating."you said, trying to change the subject.

The whole day Yunho stayed with you keeping you company.

You and Yunho were watching a scary movie together in the dark. You two were cuddled up in a blanket and you were holding on to his arm"Omo! Omo! No she's going into the closet!! Gahh! Oppa I hate you for making me watch this!!"you said while hiding your face as the girl approached the closet.
Yunho chuckled and fearlessly watched the movie.
Just when the scary part came the lights switched on and you saw Jaejoong"HOLY CRAP!!!"you shouted.
Jaejoong looked at you"Ehh??"
Yunho started laughing and he rubbed your back"Aww...what's wrong?"
"God that was scary."you pouted and stood up.
You were about to walk past Jaejoong when he grabbed onto your arm"What the hell is he doing here??"
You gave Jaejoong a nervous chuckle and you noticed the two glaring at each other.
"Heh heh.."

comment replies~

ckreme15: lol okay yeah I want some too! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:34 pm

Chapter 13

[Fatass]‏‏

{Recap}

You were about to walk past Jaejoong when he grabbed onto your arm"What the hell is he doing here??"
You gave Jaejoong a nervous chuckle and you noticed the two glaring at each other.
"Heh heh.."

Yunho stood up and pulled you away from Jaejoong"What are you doing here?"Jaejoong asked.
"I'm keeping er company...why are YOU here?"
"I live here."Jaejoong smirked.
"What?! ______ ah! Is this true?!"
You bit your lip"Umm...yes..."
Yunho's jaw dropped"That's bullshit! He ra-"
"She lives with me because she is pregnant with MY baby."Jaejoong said.
Those words pierced Yunho's heart like a knife.
"Fuck you Jaejoong..._____ ah...let's go you aren't gonna stay with this jerk! You're staying with me."Yunho said while he dragged you to the door.
Jaejoong stopped him"If she stays with you wouldn't the media think something??"Jaejoong said, determined to not let you go with Yunho.
"Well you'll look bad."Yunho said.
Jaejoong smirked"No...it would make ______ ah look like she's cheating and then who will look like the bad one here??"
Yunho's nose twitched"Y...you...-"
"Oppa...I'll stay here...okay?? No need to worry."you said.
"But ____ ah h-"
"Oppa I'm fine okay?? Trust me."you gave him a smile.
Yunho gave you a worried look"Oppa...it's okay..."you said.
Yunho sighed and looked at Jaejoong"You do ANYTHING to her you're dead."Yunho threatened then left.
You sadly looked at the door and heard him leave.
You sighed and walked into the kitchen and took out the leftovers.
"Yah! Didn't I tell you never to see him?!"Jaejoong scolded.
You looked at him"There's nothing between us Jaejoong ah and besides what are you? My appa? My BOYFRIEND?! You're neither!"
"Because!!"he said.
"BECAUSE WHAT?!!"
"I...I don't know! Okay!"he said.
You looked at him for a but then rolled your eyes and started eating.
"Fatass."he mumbled.
You stopped eating and slammed your chopsticks onto the table. You walked up to Jaejoong and started to pull him to the front door"YAH! YAH! What are you doing?!"
You ignored him and opened the door. You pushed him out and locked the door.
Jaejoong pounded on the door"YAH!! Let's me in!!"Jaejoong shouted.
You ignored him and brought your food into the living room and started eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:36 pm

Chapter 14

[Jealous...Again -__-]‏‏‏

You yawned and turned off the t.v. You tiredly walked to the bedroom and laid down. You looked to the side where Jaejoong usually sleep"Jaejoong....hmmm...Ja- OH SHIT!"you coursed and rushed down the stairs. You opened the front door and saw him sleeping against the house. You chuckled"Well he's got nothing else to do, but sleep."
You bent over and lightly shook him"Jaejoong ah...come on wake up sorry I left you...I forgot."you said.
He groaned"Omo! Are you hurt somewhere?"you asked with concern.
Jaejoong opened his eyes and saw you"Oh...you...help me up my leg's asleep."
You nodded"Sorry...I forgot about you..."you said looking down.
Jaejoong chuckled"It's okay."
You helped him onto the couch and he lazily laid on it"Huuuh...I'm tired...put on a movie."he ordered.
"Erm....okay...which one?"you asked.
"Hrmm...how about that scary movie you and Yunho were watch??"
"Okay...I guess."you said.
You turned it on and sat at the edge of the couch"Yah you're gonna fall off!"Jaejoong said.
You looked at him"Well you're taking up ALL the space!"
Jaejoong chuckled and sat up"Here then. Sit here."he said patting the space nezt to him.
You sighed and sat near him.

As you watched the movie you were slowly falling asleep and your head rested on Jaejoong's shoulder"What the fuck?"he cursed then looked at you.
Jaejoong chuckled"She's kinda cute...hot....sexy."
Jaejoong smiled and watched the movie.
Later on he grew tired and turned off the t.v. Not wanting to wake you Jaejoong carried you bridal style and laid you gently on the bed. He pulled the covers over you and held you close to him.

The next day you were washing the dishes and listening to your i-pod. You were singing Mirotic"I got you~~~ under my skin!"you sang.
Jaejoong opened the door"I'm home!"he said"Aish...stupid girl...doesn't even come to say welcome home??...Aish!"
Jaejoong walked around the house looking for you and he heard a small voice singing"Gee gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee gee bae bae bae"
Jaejoong chuckled"Aish...retard."
"AH!!!"you squealed.
Jaejoong's eyes widened and rushed to the kitchen.
"Oppa!! Stop!! Put me down!!"you giggled.
"Make me!!"he said.
Jaejoong's nose twitched"YAH!! What the fuck are you doing?!"he shouted.
"Oh! Jaejoong ah."you said.
Yunho set you on the floor"You..."
"ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!!"
Yunho sighed and held you close to him"I was thinking ______ ah was getting lonely and so I decided to keep her company."
"I don't want you anywhere near her!"Jaejoong snarled.
"Why? Do you think you have the right to do that?!"Yunho said.
Jaejoong chuckled"You appa is Mr. Jung...right?? Yes he wants to do some business with me...and if you still want your precious company you better stay away from _____ ah."Jaejoong said pulling you towards him.
"Jaejoong! You are SO not doing that!!"you said.
Jaejoong looked at you"Why?"he chuckled.
"You do that...and...and I'll tell your Omma!"
"You wouldn''t."
You chuckled"Oh yes I would!"
Jaejoong rolled his eyes"Aish! I hate you!!"
You chuckled"Heh heh...I win! Pregnant women two! Stubborn idiotic rapist spoiled brat zero!"you cheered.
Yunho chuckled and lightly hit your head"How is it two?"
"Oh...heh heh...it was just something at the bar...heh heh..."you said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:39 pm

Chapter 15

[On The Phone]‏

You came out the shower wearing your pajamas and drying your hair. You sat down and pulled out your small journal and wrote something in it. Jaejoong sat on the bed watching you"Yah! Why don't you wear those sexy night gowns?!"Jaejoong complained.
You looked at him"...Perv."you mumbled and went back to writing.
Jaejoong stuck out his tongue"Stupid."he said.
"So...what do you write in there?"he asked.
"Nothing."you said.
"Seriously tell me."he said.
You sighed and finished writing in it and put it in the drawer. You crawled into bed, your back facing Jaejoong"Good night."you said and turned off the lights.
"Whatever good night."he said.

While you were asleep Jaejoong carefully crawled out of bed and tip toed his way to the drawer you kept your journal in. He quietly opened it and grabbed the journal. He opened it and flipped through the pages"Wow...She writes a lot in here..."Jaejoong said to himself as he browsed through the pages. One page caught his eye and he stopped there and walked towards the window.
'March 17
Yesterday I was rapped by a total ASSHOLE!'
"That was me...I'm guessing."Jaejoong said.
'It was the worst! It was my first time!!! AHHHHHHHH I WANNA RIP OFF HIS FACE!!!!!'
"Wow...scary."
'April 2
Today I found out that I'm pregnant with that Jaejoong guy's baby...let's hope that Jaejoong will be nice and do something. I went to the bar and slapped him...AHHHH I feel so bad!!! But he deserved it! Arghh...writing about him makes me sick...I think I have to puke now!'
"I'm not that bad!"Jaejoong squealed.
Jaejoong sighed and put it away and went back to bed. He faced your back and sighed"I'm sorry."

You woke up and scratched your head"I'm hungry."you said and patted your stomach. You went into the bathroom and brushed your teeth and went to the kitchen. You looked through the fridge and you saw some leftovers in plastic containers. You yawned and took them off and grabbed a spoon and started eating. You sat on the couch in the dark"I feel so fat...eating in the middle of the night...AISH!"you complained.
You ate another spoonful and the phone rang. Without looking you answered"Hello?"
"_____ ah?"a voice said.
"Oppa?"
"YAH! Don't talk with your mouth full!"
You swallowed your food"Yunho Oppa why are you calling so late?"you asked.
Yunho sighed"Just wanted to hear your voice...heh heh...so how are you feeling?"he asked.
"Hrmm...Fat."you pouted.
Yunho chuckled"Why do you feel fat?"he asked.
You shrugged"I don't know...probably cuz I'm eating a lot."you pouted.
Yunho chuckled a bit"It's okay...so why aren't you in bed?"
"I was hungry!"
"You're so cute _______ ah...wait...is Jaejoong not feeding you enough?!"Yunho asked.
You giggled"No he is...don't worry Oppa...urghh...I'm full..."you said and put the food on the coffee table.
You two ended up talking the whole night"Yunho Oppa I'm tired, See you later...wait you're coming over today, right?"
Yunho chuckled"Yeah I will. Anything you want to eat?"he asked"I'll bring it over."
"Oppa you spoil me...soon I'll be REALLY fat!"you teased.
"It's okay ________ ah. You're my favorite dongsaeng."
"What about Jessica Unni?"you asked.
There was a slight pause"Err...Her too."
You giggled"Yunho Oppa you're so mean!"
"Shut up _____ ah..."
You calmed down"Okay okay I will. Night Oppa."you said.
"Night ______ ah! Night ______ ah's baby!"Yunho said.
You giggled"Oppa you're so stupid...well I'm hanging up."you said.
"Same here."and you both hung up.
You put the container in the sink and went upstairs. You opened the door and saw Jaejoong standing in front of you"What were you doing?"he asked in an angry tone.
"Just talking to Yunho."you said and went passed him.
Jaejoong turned around"I told you not to talk to him anymore."he said.
You looked at him"You like to talk to other girls. More than ONE! That's for sure. And me Yunho's the only other guy I talk to, so lay off."you said.
"You know that ever since you moved in I stopped talking to other girl? I stopped going to the bar to flirt!"he admitted"That's why when I come home, the sun's still out!"
You looked at him"Well...do you miss going out?"you asked.
"Yes I do!"he lied.
"Well fine go ahead, it's not like I love you."you coldly said.
Those word hurt Jaejoong"______ ah..."
"Go to other girls and do what you did to me...and so she doesn't get pregnant like me I'll even buy you some condoms!"you said as your voice grew husky.
Jaejoong walked over to you and looked into your eyes"Look...I was lying okay...I don't miss it, okay? When I'm not around you I'm always wondering if you're okay, if the baby's okay*touches your stomach* I'm sorry...Let's go to bed, I don't want you to be stressed out okay? I'll let you see Yunho."
Your whole mood changed and you brightly smiled"REALLY?!"
Jaejoong chuckled"Yes really, but when I come home he better leave. Because then It'll be my turn to take care of you."Jaejoong said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:42 pm

Chapter 16

[Teasing]‏‏

You woke up and rubbed your eyes"Huhhh...What time is it?"you yawned.
You looked at the clock and it was 6:30 am. You motioned to get out, but Jaejoong held your wrist and gently pulled you down"Sleep some more."
"Why?"you asked.
"I thought pregnant women are supposed to sleep a lot."Jaejoong yawned.
"Oh, really?"you said.
"Aish you! You get your butt in bed or I'll kick your ass."he threatened.
"Well technically my butt's in bed."you said.
"You wanna talk smart with me?"Jaejoong said.
You sighed and laid next to him"Happy?"
"Yep. I don't want you getting up so early _______ ah."
"Why Jaejoong?"you asked.
"It'll be unhealthy for OUR baby."he said touching your bloated stomach.
"I thought at first you didn't want the baby?"you said.
Jaejoong chuckled"I never said that."
You sighed and twisted and turned"Jaejoong, I can't sleep."you said.
Jaejoong looked at you"Why?"
You shrugged"I don't know."
He smiled"Here then how about this?"Jaejoong asked as he moved you closer to him.
You bit your bottom lip and blushed a little"Kinda."
Jaejoong put his head on top of yours"This feels nice too."

You were sitting on the couch waiting for Yunho.
*DING**DONG*
You smiled and raced to the door"Hi Oppa!"
Yunho jumped a bit"Whoa, ______ ah! Calm down!"he said.
You giggled"Sorry Oppa."
"_______ ah! Is that Yunho?!"a voice called out.
You turned back and saw Jaejoong trying to fix his tie"Jaejoong need help?"you teased.
"NO!...Yes."he blushed.
You smiled and turned to Yunho"Come in I'll be back after I fix this."
Yunho nodded and left.
You walked up to Jaejoong"Okay then let me tie this tie for you!"
Jaejoong chuckled"Retard."
You pouted"Meanie."
Jaejoong smiled"Sorry. Ahh, man I can't breathe!"
You looked at him worried"Why? What's wrong?"
"My shirt! It's choking me!"Jaejoong said.
"Ah! Really? Let me help!"you said.
Jaejoong watched you unbutton his first button and he leaned over to you and kissed your cheek. You pulled back and held your cheek"YAH!"
Jaejoong laughed at your cuteness"You're so funny."
"You shouldn't tease me. You planned that huh?!"you said.
Jaejoong smiled"Bingo!"
You pouted"Next time I fix your tie I'm going to strangle you."you mumbled.
"EH???"
You looked at him and meekly smiled"Just kidding!"you said.
He chuckled"Are you going to fix my tie?"he asked.
You sighed and blew your bangs up. As you were doing Jaejoong's tie you could see his lips. You nervously bit your lip*It's his turn!*you thought. Right as you finished you pecked Jaejoong on the lips"Pay back!"and you scurried off.
Jaejoong touched his lips and felt heating on his cheeks"Aish!!! Shit! Fuck! I'm not falling for her!!"Jaejoong hissed and went out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:43 pm

Chapter 17

[Who...]

Jaejoong came back home and walked into the living room. You were sleeping on Yunho's lap and he was stroking your hair. Jaejoong walked over to Yunho and looked at him"You can leave now."Jaejoong coldly said.
Yunho looked up"Why?"
"It's my turn to take care of her."Jaejoong said and carried you bridal style.
Yunho stood up"Give her to me. I'll put her to bed and THEN I'll leave."
Jaejoong glared at him"You leave NOW!"
Yunho gave Jaejoong a look and left. Jaejoong carried you to the bedroom and set you on the bed he closed the curtains and tucked you in. He ran his fingers through your hair"Aigoo. You woke up too early and now look you're sleeping in the middle of the day! Babo."Jaejoong smiled.
You shifted and hugged Jaejoong's waist"Mmmm...tofu."
Jaejoong chuckled"You want tofu tonight? Araso I'll make you some."Jaejoong smiled and lay next to you, while you were still hugging him.

You woke up and smelled food"Smells yummy."you said to yourself and got out of bed. You went into the kitchen and saw Jaejoong putting the food into bowls"Oh Jaejoong! Did you cook all this?"you asked.
Jaejoong looked and smiled"Yeah I did why?"
"Wow. Didn't know guys could cook."you teased.
"WHAT?!"
You smiled"Just kidding! I love you!"you joked.
Jaejoong slightly blushed and turned his head"Ahem well dinner's ready."
You sat down at the table and piled rice onto your plate and started eating.
Jaejoong watched you eat and you looked up at him"Make fun of my weight and I'll throw you out of the house."you said while pointing your spoon at him.
Jaejoong chuckled and ate"I'm not making that mistake again."

You were snuggled next to Jaejoong on the couch and he was reading you a story.
"Aioosh. Jaejoong ah I think I'm going to puke."you said.
Jaejoong rubbed your back"What's wrong? Was it the food?"he asked.
"No I think I just ate too much."you pouted and leaned against the couch. You rubbed your belly and poked it"Yah! Why are you making me eat so much? I feel like puking!"
Jaejoong chuckled and rubbed your belly"Do you think it's going to be a boy or a girl?"he asked and held your hand.
"Hrrmm...a boy."you said.
"Why not a girl?"he asked.
"You'd screw anything with a dress on."
He chuckled and rested his head on your shoulder"How do you know?"
You pointed at yourself"Example number one!"
Jaejoong laughed"Aigoo. Let's hope that the baby will be healthy when it comes out."
You looked at Jaejoong and saw him looking at your stomach with loving eyes and you felt your cheeks grow hot.
"You like kids huh Jaejoong?"you smiled.
"If they're not like you."he teased.
"You're really mean."you pouted.
"Who locked me out of the house?"he said.
"Who called me fat ass?"you commented.
"Who threatened me?"
"Who got me pregnant?"you said.
"Who fell in love."he said.
You looked at him"What?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:44 pm

Chapter 18

[Realizing]

You looked at Jaejoong"What?"
Jaejoong chuckled"Ha ha ____-"
You softly punched his arm"YAH! Jaejoong! Stop teasing me! Don't think I fell in love with you just because we live in the same house!"you sadly chuckled.
Jaejoong rubbed his arm and sighed"Whatever sorry."Jaejoong said and walked away.
Jaejoong went into his office room and sat in the chair. He messed up his hair and kicked the wall"What the fuck?! You think I'm joking?!"Jaejoong hissed to himself"What the hell should I do then if you think I'm joking?"he said to himself.

You were in the kitchen cutting carrots, thinking about what Jaejoong asked earlier"Was he for real?"you asked. You were staring through the window ignoring the knife, which was approaching your fingers.
So many thoughts were in your head*I don't like Jaejoong, do I?*you thought. After a while of thinking to yourself your eyes widened"Oh my god. I love him."you gasped, then you jerked up"Ahh!"
You looked down at your finger and bit your lip"Owww. Aish this is what happens when I think to much!"you said to yourself.
When you turned around you saw the out of breath, Jaejoong. You backed up a bit"Whoa. What are you doing here."you asked.
Jaejoong looked at your finger and held it"Clumsy ass."he said and raised it towards his mouth. Jaejoong put your finger in his mouth and you turned your head"I just needed a bandage."you stuttered.
Jaejoong removed your finger"I know, hold on then."he said.
You looked at Jaejoong leave and after a few moments he came back with the first aid kit. He set it on the counter and looked at your cut. He shook his head"Aish. You are so clumsy."
"Shut up! I was thinking about somebo- err something!"you blushed.
Jaejoong put the bandage on your finger and looked at your face"Something? Or more like somebody."he smiled.
You pushed Jaejoong away from you"Stop it!"
Jaejoong tilted his head to the side"What?"
You looked up at him, almost in tears"Stop miking fun of me! I hate it!"you shouted.
"What? What are you talking about?"Jaejoong asked.
You shook your head"Never mind I don't care."you said and walked out.
Jaejoong followed you"______ ah!"
You went upstairs to the bedroom and locked the door. You went to the closet and started grabbing some of your clothes and putting them in a bag. You wiped away some of your tears"Oh my god I can't believe this! I'm not in love with him! I hate him! I hate Kim Jaejoong!"you said.
You zipped your bag and wiped away your tears. You took a deep breath and grabbed your purse. You opened the door and saw Jaejoong. You walked past him and he held onto your arm"Yah! Where are you going?"Jaejoong asked.
"No where."you said and shoved him.
You rushed to the door and went outside"YAH! ______ ah! Stop!"
You turned around"What?!"
He held your hand"Where are you going?"he asked.
"To Yunho Oppa's house."you said.
Jaejoong sighed"Why?"
"I wanna see Oppa and Unnie."you said.
"Unnie?"
"Yunho Oppa's sister."you said and started walking.
Jaejoong followed you"Hey then let me drop you off okay? I have to go to a meeting so-"
"Just go. I'll call him to pick me up okay?"you said.
Jaejoong started to panic in his mind"NO!"he blurted out.
You looked at him"Why?"
Jaejoong chuckled"It's just tha-"
Jaejoong saw you take out your phone and call someone and stopped talking"Jessica Unnie pick me up."you said and put your phone in your pocket.
You looked at Jaejoong"There Yunho's not picking me up Jessica is so just go to your meeting."you said.
Jaejoong sighed"Alright fine."

You saw Jaejoong leave the driveway and you waved him. You waited a few minutes and started to walk towards the bus stop. You waited about half an hour for the bus. You got on the bus and sat down on a seat. You sighed and leaned back"God I'm so stupid."you said to yourself.

You arrived in front of your old apartment went in"Looks like no one took it."you said to yourself.
You sat on the carpet and leaned against the wall. Then your cellphone rang"Hello?"
"_____ ah?"
Your eyes widened"Jaejoong?!"
"Uhh...yeah. I'm just wondering are your Unnie's house?"Jaejoong asked.
"Yes."you lied then ended the call.
You messed up your hair"Aish! Jaejoong I hate you!! Why did I fall in love?!!! ARGHH!! I HATE YOU!!"you shouted.
You rubbed your stomach"You're getting more noticeable, aren't you?"you said to your stomach.

You were on the phone with Jaejoong telling him you're going to stay the night at Jessica's house.

You were laying on the floor"Oh..I should go find a job."you said"I mean, he is going to leave me alone with you."you said.
You started thinking about it and started to tear up"That's right. He is going to leave. And like the contract, if I fall in love..."you trailed off.
"AISH! I don't need any stress right now!"you said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:46 pm

Chapter 19

[A Big Mess]

You woke up with your back aching"Aish. Sleeping on the floor isn't the best. Urghh...I need to go look for a job today. I don't feel like talking to Jaejoong for a while."you stopped and hit your head"I need to stop talking to myself."you said.

You were on the bus looking out the window when someone called you"Hello?"you asked.
"______ ah?"
"Yunho Oppa? What are you calling for?"you asked.
"Umm well I'm at your house and no one's home."he said.
"Oh really? Err...Oppa I was just going to your house to see Jessica Unnie and you."you said.
"Oh I see well why don't I just pick you up."he said.
"Err...Oppa I'm on the bus."you said.
"YAH! Why isn't Jaejoong gigolo sending you?!"
"YAH! Jaejoong's not a gigolo! And also because...err..he's at work DUH Yunho!"
"Oh...Heh heh I knew that...Shut up ______ ah you're making me feel stupid."Yunho mumbled.
You giggled"Oppa it's okay. Hey Oppa I'm almost at the stop near your house bye."you hung up.
You got off the bus and walked up the small hill leading to their house.

You were about to ring the door bell when the door swung open"HI ______ AH!"some one smiled.
You jumped a bit"Omo! Jessica Unni. *sigh* GOSH!! Why'd you do that?!!! That scared the hell out of me!!"you scolded.
"Oh...sorry dongsaeng."she lowered her head.
You sighed"It's alright. You just scared me...a lot!"
Jessica smiled and held your hand"Araso let's go!"she smiled while dragging you up the stairs.
"Unni!"you whined.
"YAH!!"a voice shouted.
You both looked up"Oh...Yunho the retard."Jessica rolled her eyes.
You giggled a bit and nudged Jessica"That's mean. Hi Oppa."
Yunho walked down and pointed at Jessica"YAH! Don't be like that with ______ ah! She's pregnant!"Yunho scolded her.
Jessica smacked her forehead"OMO! That's right! I forgot!! Sorry ________ ah! *Bends down and rubs your stomach* Sorry baby."
You giggled"Unni what are you doing?"
"Talking DUH!"
You shook your head"Okay okay."you chuckled.
Jessica stood up straight and looked at you"That bag looks heavy."she pointed out.
Then Yunho looked at you and took it"What the? ________ ah didn't I tell you not to carry things too heavy?"Yunho said.
You nervously chuckled"No Oppa no worries it's not heavy!"and tried to take the bag, but Yunho had a firm grip on it.
"What's in here anyways?"Yunho asked as he opened your bag.
Yunho looked up at you and you turned your head and casually whistled"________ ah are you trying to run away?"he asked.
Jessica popped in"What?"
Yunho grabbed your hand and took you to a different room and locked it"_______ ah...were you running away?"
"No!"you lied.
Yunho raised and eyebrow at you"Really?"
"AISH!! Okay I did!"you pouted"Stupid Oppa."you said, crossing your arms.
Yunho sighed and sat on the bed"Why?"
"B...Because...-"
"Because what?"Yunho asked.
You looked up at him and stuck out your tongue"I don't know!"you lied and unlocked the door and as you were opening the door Yunho shut it.
"I know you do _______ ah...don't lie to me."Yunho said.
"No I don't...errr maybe I just wanted to see you and Unni!"you lied again.
You heard Yunho crack his knuckles and you could hear his breathing. You bit your lip and your eyes started to tear up"Oppa don't be mad at me."
"Why would I be m-"
"Oppa! I know you enough that I know when you're mad!"you raised your voice.
Yunho sighed"Okay fine...I'm sorry I have a bad temper, but _______ ah what's your reason of running away? Is Jaejoong being mean to you?"Yunho asked.
Tears started to fall"No! I'm just really stupid! It's over something really stupid."
Yunho turned you around and held your shoulders"What was the question?!"
You swallowed your saliva"Who fell in love..."you said.
Yunho thought for a while then looked at you"Did you fall in love with him?!"Yunho asked in a panicked tone.
You remained silent and looked away from him.
Yunho started to shake you"ARE YOU CRAZY?!!! HE RAPED YOU!!!"he shouted.
"Oppa I-"
"DID HE FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO?!!!"Yunho asked while digging his nails in your shoulders.
"Ahh..Oppa s-"
"ANSWER ME!"
"I DON'T KNOW!!!"you shouted back.
Yunho removed one hand away from your shoulders and punched the wall, making a dent in it"He doesn't..."Yunho whispered to you.
"I..I know-"
"So don't waste your time with him."Yunho said"Never see him again."
You pushed Yunho away"STOP OPPA! WHY ARE YOU SO SCARY TODAY!!!"you sobbed.
Yunho cracked his knuckles again and you bowed"Oppa I'm sorry!"
Yunho yanked you up and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened and you tried pushing him away"St...Stop!!"you managed to say.
Yunho took hold of your shirt and ripped it, leaving it hang on you"OPPA! STOP!!!"you cried out.
Yunho moved down to your neck leaving behind marks.
"UNNI!!!! HELP!!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE!!!"you shouted.
You tripped and landed on your butt, you turned around and tried to get to the door"HELP!! UNNI!!!!!"you sobbed.
Then you heard knocking"Hello??? _______ ah?!!"Jessica panicked.
"Unni! Help me!"you cried out.
"YAH!! JUNG YUNHO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO __________ AH?!!!!!"Jessica shouted.
"Unni...please help me."you cried.
Yunho stopped you and turned you over so you were on your back and hovered over you"Oppa STOP IT!! THIS ISN'T YOU!!"you sobbed.
Yunho traced his hands over you until he reached towards your pants. He unbuttoned it and started to take it off you, but you fought back"NO!!! OPPA!! I'M PREGNANT!! STOP THIS!!!"you shouted out.

While That Is Happening~

Jessica ran down the stairs"Aish!! Who do I call? Police?? No! That'll be a bad rep for us....Aish!! OH!! Jaejoong!"Jessica rushed to the phone and looked for his number and dialed it.
"Hell-"
"JAEJOONG SHHI?!!!"Jessica panicked.
"Yes?"
"COME OVER NOW!! _______ AH AND YU-"
"WHAT?!! ______ AH?! I'll BE RIGHT OVER!!"

You were trying to escape the sex drived male. Yunho had managed to strip you of your pants and he was getting eager. As Yunho was about to remove your underwear the door broke open and Yunho was pulled off you. You looked up and saw Jaejoong beating up Yunho and when he turned around he stopped and approached you. You backed away"No stop! Get away!"you cried and covered your head. Jaejoong lightly touched your shoulder, but you shouted"UNNI!"you sobbed.
Jessica came over and hugged you tightly"Shh...I'm here."she said while looking at her brother"Oppa...why? Why would you do that to ______ ah?"Jessica said.
Jessica helped you stand up and leaded you towards a room, but you stopped"No I don't want to stay here."you said.
"_____ ah y-"
"It was a mistake on coming here. Unni I'll go change and leave."you said.

You hugged Jessica and went out the door and saw Jaejoong waiting for you. You ignored him and walked away. Jaejoong walked up to you"_______ ah ar-"
"Stop...leave me alone Jaejoong."you said.
"No get in the car."
"No, just go away."you said.
"You're pregnant and I don't want you getting in trouble, get in the car ______ ah."
You turned around"You know I just want to be alone Jaejoong. Let me do what I want to. Get out of my life."you said.
"But, your carrying my baby, how can I leave you alone?"he said and held your hand.
You shoved it away"You said that you'll care for the baby too..right?"you asked.
"Of course."Jaejoong said.
You looked up at him"Great...you'll be involved in t he baby's life."you said.
"______ ah..."Jaejoong said while taking hold of your arm again.
"STOP IT!!"you shouted.
"WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!"Jaejoong raised his voice.
"EVERYTHING!!!! YOU DID EVERYTHING WRONG!"you shouted.
"LIKE WHAT?! I TOOK CARE OF YOU AND EVERYTHING!! _________ AH I CHANGED FOR YOU AND THE BABY TOO!!"Jaejoong shouted back.
"LIKE GETTING ME PREGNANT!!"you said while tearing up.
Jaejoong loosened his grip"What do you mean?"
"Admit it Jaejoong...If I never entered that club this would've never happened and we wouldn't be like this."you said and started to walk away.
"I don't care...I'm glad I met you _______ ah."Jaejoong said.
You turned around"I'm not. Jaejoong If I never meat you then...then I don't think this would've happened between me and Yunho."you said.
"YUNHO YUNHO YUNHO!!! THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!!"Jaejoong blew up.
"Yunho's my best friend Jaejoong...and you...you're just some random stranger I don't love."you said and walked away from him.
"Even if you don't love me...you'll have to love something that has part of me."Jaejoong said.
You chuckled"His baby?? Fine then. When I give birth I'll leave the baby with you forever, you want it too."you said.
"______ ah...I thought that the parents being in the babies life is important...so you can't leave and I thought you wanted it too."
"Jaejoong...I don't...I don't want this baby."you said.
"_________ AH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"Jaejoong shouted.
You laughed"I hate you and the baby inside of me."
"______ ah...don't say all these things."Jaejoong said.
"I could if I want. Kim Jaejoong I hate you. I never want you in my life."you said.
Jaejoong was left speechless and just watched you walk away"I...I shouldv'e said it...I love you..."

You reached a far enough place and started to cry"I'm sorry...I didn't mean all those words okay baby? *rubs stomach* I really do love you, with all my heart. I'm sorry that omma's so weak. I love your appa so much...I thought that if I said all of those things...he would say those three words...I love you...but I can't have whatever I want."you said.
As you were walking you started to feel light headed and you sat were leaning against a light pole. Someone came up to you and patted your shoulder"Miss are you alright?"
"Yeah...I..I feel..."you trailed off when you fainted.
The male caught you and took out his phone and dialed 911.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:47 pm

Chapter 20

[Letting Go]

"Oh shit! Yah!! Are you okay?!! AISH! Shit!"the man cursed"Ambulance hurry up!"
"Ughh...Jaejoong..."you mumbled.
The man looked at you"She knows Jaejoong?"the man said to himself. Then he thought for a while"______ shhi!"

You opened your eyes and looked around the white room"Where am I?"you asked yourself.
"_______ ah?!"many panicked voices said in unison.
You sat up and saw the people gathered around you, you saw Jaejoong, Yunho, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim, Changmin, Yoochun, Junsu and Jessica"______ ah are you okay?"everyone asked again.
You lowered your head so you wouldn't see anyone's faces"I want Unni."you said.
Yunho came over to you"___-"
"DON'T TOUCH ME!!"you interrupted.
Yunho jumped a bit"I'm s-"
"I WANT UNNI!!!"you shouted and covered your ears.
Mrs. Kim sighed"Everyone let's go. Out of the room."
Everyone left except for Jaejoong, he was looking at you"I love you."he said, but you couldn't hear.
"Jaejoongie let's go."Mrs. Kim said.
Jaejoong sighed and exited the room. Jessica closed the door and sat next to you"What's wrong _______ ah?"
You leaned on her"Unni I hate myself."you said.
"Ehh? Why?!"
You teared up"I'm so selfish, mean and everything in between."
Jessica sighed"Aigoo ______ ah no you're not! Stop thinking like that! I mean all this made you faint! Thank god Junsu was there and brought you over here!"[HAHA!!! I wrote brung first then changed it!! MUAHAHA!! JaeSu fan I did it right! *does happy dance* ANYWAYS!! back to the story! ]
You looked at your lap"Unni...what would you do if you happened to fall in love? But they don't love you...or you think they don't"you asked.
She smiled"Then I would continue to love that person even if they do not love me back...Like if Yoochun Oppa didn't love me anymore I would still love him because in my eyes he was the only man I looked at."
You hugged her"I don't want to do that Unni. I want to forget him!"you teared up.
Jessica rubbed your back"Who's he??"she asked.
"Will you freak out?"you said.
"No don't worry."she assured.
You sighed"Jaejoong...but I don't want to love him anymore."you said.
Jessica sighed"Why is that?"
"Because...I feel like Yunho Oppa will hate me."you said, hugging her tighter.
"Why are you still thinking about Yunho ________ ah? I mean didn't he almost rape you? Yunho may be my brother, but if he does something wrong I'll say it. And maybe Jaejoong does love you back...I mean once I said you were in trouble he rushed over h-"she said.
"Stop talking about him."you said and pulled away from Jessica.
"Jaejoong? Why? ________ ah admit it...you won't forget him, even if you try!"she said.
You pulled away"SHUT UP UNNI!"you shouted.
Jessica flinched"______ ah..."
"NO! IT'S ALL JAEJOONG'S FAULT!! I HATE HIM!!! I DON'T LOVE HIM! HE MADE ALL OF THIS HAPPEN!!"you sobbed.
"__________ AH!! NOT ALL OF THE BLAME IS ON HIM!"she defended him.
"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!"you almost screamed.
"________ AH! LISTEN TO ME!"Jessica shouted.
You scooted to the edge of the bed''AHH!!! STOP!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR!!"
"________ ah careful you're going to hurt you-"
You scooted more and fell off the bed and while you fell your head slammed into the small night stand.
Jessica gasped and ran over to you"_______ AH!! ________ AH!!!"she panicked"YAH! OPEN YOUR EYES!!"
Everyone came into the room, panicked"What happened?"they all asked.
Jessica looked at them"I'm sorry I just tried telling he-"
Jaejoong rushed to your side checking your head to see if it was bleeding"What happened?"he asked.
"I...I was telling her things and she fell off the bed and her head hit the night stand."
Jaejoong sigh and cupped you into his arms and laid you on the bed"Aiosh...you stupid girl."he said and brushed back your hair"I think _______ ah will be fine."
Yoochun sighed and walked over to Jessica"Babe it's okay. ________ ah's fine."he rubbed her upper arms.
Jessica leaned against him"I hope."she pouted.

There were only two people in the room, Jaejoong and Yunho. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and Jaejoong tried to ignore him"You know you shouldn't be looking at me like that. You're the reason why she's here."Jaejoong said.
"You're the reason why she ran away."Yunho said.
"She never ran away."
"Then why did she bring extra clothes? You're being bad to her aren't you?"Yunho said.
"No I actually treat her well. You're the one that fucked up this time not me."Jaejoong said.
"Shut up if you weren't here then this wouldn't have happen. ________ ah would've-"
"Fuck off! I'm tired of hearing that shit! I'm tired of hearing ______ ah say that to me! You know she told me that she doesn't love me! You know how much that hurts?! And yes that means I fell in love with her! I fell in love with ______ ah, but she doesn't love me back."Jaejoong snapped.
Yunho cracked his knuckles"You love her?"
Jaejoong chuckled"I do...and Yunho I bet you do too. It's obvious."
"How obvious?"Yunho glared.
"A female and male relationships don't last that long, because one of them falls in love."Jaejoong smirked.
"Fuck you."Yunho stood up.
Jaejoong crossed his legs"Do you want to start a fight in ______ ah's hospital room? I know for a fact she'll end up taking your side, but still it's a hospital."
Yunho sat back down"Smart ass...you could've used that brain before you fucked her."
"I wasn't sober."he said.
After a while of talking [more like insulting each other lol XD] Jaejoong looked at Yunho"If ______ ah does love you I'll make her fall in love with me."Jaejoong said and left the room.
Yunho watched him leave the room and chuckled"Heh lucky ass...you don't have to do anything...you already did."Yunho teared up.
"Yunho Oppa?"you softly said.
Yunho looked at you and rubbed his eyes"_______ ah..."
"I'm sorry."you said.
"Eh? For what?"
"Getting you mad. For being to nice, for everything."you said.
Yunho sighed"No I'm sorry...I...I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me! I wasn't thinking straight when I did that to you! I'm sorry."Yunho apologized.
You softly smiled"It's okay...I...I didn't think that MY oppa could really do that to me..."
Yunho chuckled"Thanks."
You poked his cheek"There goes MY oppa."
Yunho held your hand and with out knowing his tears started to flow out of his eyes"Oppa what's wrong?"you asked.
"Nothing...I just have to let go of someone."Yunho smiled.
You wiped away his tears"Who?"
*You.*Yunho thought.
"It's nothing."he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:48 pm

Chapter 21

[Wrong Hand]‏

* OMFG!! lol While reading my previous chapter I was listening to Doushite!! It went so well when Yunho was saying that her was going to forget ________ ah *wipes away tears* lol

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The doctors didn't want you leaving the hospital yet because they heard about your little incident.

You sat on the bed eating breakfast that Yunho brought"Thanks Oppa."you smiled.
Yunho nodded and sat next to you"So how are you feeling?"he asked.
"I'm go-"
Jaejoong knocked the door and poked his head in"Yo! I brought breakfa-"
"Yunho Oppa already brought breakfast to me you can leave now Jaejoong shhi."you said.
Jaejoong tilted his head"When did you get so formal?"he asked.
"When I wanted you out of my life."you said looking at your food.
Jaejoong chuckled"No you do-"
"Yes I do so please Jaejoong shhi can you leave me alone? I thought you had work."you said.
"Not when you're in the hospital."
You looked at him and got up"_______ ah where are you going?"Yunho asked.
"Getting out of the hospital so HE can leave."
Jaejoong sadly looked at you"_______ ah why ar-"
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!"you shouted.
"__________ ah please stop being like this!"Jaejoong raised his voice.
"GET OUT!! I HATE YOU!!"you screamed and tried pushing him out of the room.
Jaejoong instead wrapped his arms around you to calm you down"________ ah stop this listen to me I lo-"
"AHHH!!! I HATE YOU!!! LET ME GO!!"you sobbed and weakly hit his chest.
Yunho pulled you away from Jaejoong and hugged you. He stroked your hair"Shhh..._________ ah it's okay Oppa's here."
You hugged his waist"Oppa make him leave."you choked out.
Yunho looked at Jaejoong"Jaejoong...please just leave right know."he looked at him.
Jaejoong sighed and walked away. When you heard the door shut you slid onto your knees and rested your head against the bed"I'm so confused."you said to yourself.
Yunho sighed and bent down to your level"Dongsaeng why are you confused?"he asked.
"I...I want to hate Jaejoong so badly, but...but every time I try to I always think about how much I love him and I just...I just start to love him more, Oppa I'm an idiot."you sighed"And the thing that confuses me...is that why did I fall in love with him."you sadly chuckled.
Yunho hugged you"________ ah you love him because he's himself and can be real around you. He can also make you feel...special."Yunho said.
You chuckled"I doubt he feels the same way."
"You never know."Yunho sadly said.
You stood up"You're right. And he never knew I loved him...Oppa aren't I a great actress?"you joked.

The next day you and Yunho were getting your things from hospital"YAH! Oppa Where's my bag?"you asked.
Yunho smiled"Right here!"he waved it.
"Ummm..can I carry it?"you asked.
"No it's heavy."he said.
You pouted"You're so mean."
As you both were walking out of the hospital Jaejoong was in the parking lot watching you two"How the hell does this happen? He almost rapes her and they're still close. And I did nothing and she hates me?! How does that work?"Jaejoong said.
Jaejoong walked up to you and Yunho"Hi Jaejoong."Yunho greeted.
You looked at Jaejoong then at Yunho"Oppa let's go I'm hungry."you said.
Jaejoong looked at you and grabbed your arm"What's wrong with you?"Jaejoong asked.
"What?"
"Why are you ignoring me?!"
"I...I...Get away from me!"you said and shoved his hand away.
You turned away and started walking away"________ ah."Jaejoong and Yunho said in unison and Yunho went to touch your hand.
Without knowing it was Yunho's hand you slapped it away and grabbed Jaejoong's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:49 pm

Chapter 22

[Skipping Meals]‏

"__-"
"What Yunho?!"you interrupted.
"Ummm...I'm not Yunho."the voice said.
"Ehh?"you turned around and saw Jaejoong.
"Why are you here?!"you said.
"You're the one that grabbed my hand."Jaejoong smirked.
Your nose twitched"AISH!! I hate you get away from me."you rolled your eyes and walked away, but Jaejoong followed.
"_________ ah..."
"WHAT?!"you glared.
"Umm...Never mind."he said.
*This isn't a good time to confess.*he thought.
You pulled out your cellphone and dialed Yunho's number"Oppa pick me up I'm at XXXXX street."you said.
"Yeah okay I'm coming."he said.
You stood near the curb. Jaejoong walked up to you and pulled you backed a bit"You're too close."he warned.
You scooted away from him"Yeah."
Yunho soon pulled up and you got in the car and looked straight ahead"Thanks Oppa."you said.
Jaejoong looked at you through the mirror"Why are you like this now? What did I do?"Jaejoong quietly whispered as he touched the window.

You leaned your head against the window"Oppa I'll stop talking to Jaejoong."you said.
Yunho looked at you"What?"
You sadly smiled"I don't want to lose you, or Jaejoong, but I knew you first so it makes sense to choose you right?"you asked.
Yunho was dumbfounded"What?"
You sadly chuckled"I might regret this, but I know I'll also regret loosing my best friend so...heh I choose to loose Jaejoong."you said as your shoulders grew heavy.
"__-"
"Oppa just don't say anything I swear if you talk right now...I'll cry."you said as your voice was shaky.
Yunho sadly looked at you sighed.

Yunho dropped you off at his apartment"Stay here for a bit I gotta do something quick."Yunho said.
You nodded"Yeah okay."
You went up to the apartment and went straight to the living room"Aish Baby I'm sorry."you talked to your bump.
You laid on the couch and rubbed your stomach"I'm the most stubborn girl in he WHOLE world. I wonder how you'll be?"you asked.
While laying down you drifted off to dream land. [lol XD]

When you woke up you smelled food and sat up"Oppa?"you called out.
"Kitchen!"he said.
You rubbed your eyes and walked over. When you walked in Yunho turned around and smiled"Morning sleepy head."
You scrunched your eyebrows"What? It's morning?!"your jaw dropped.
"Yeah, why is there something important?"he asked.
You shook your head"No, I just can't believe that I slept that long!"you scratched your head.
Yunho chuckled"Me too."
You sat on the chair"Shut up. So what's for breakfast?"you asked.
"I don't know food."Yunho said.
You rolled your eyes"What kind if food?"
"Good food."Yunho answered.
You sighed"I give up."you said.
Yunho laughed and set the food on the table. You looked at it and something didn't seem right, but you ignored it. You grabbed the spoon and scooped up some food. You brought it up to your mouth and stopped"Mphf."you covered your mouth.
You shoved your food away and scooted your chair away. You lowered your head and took deep breathes"_________ ah what's wrong?"Yunho asked worried.
"Nothing."
Yunho stood up"Is something wrong with my food?"Yunho asked.
You smiled"No it's just that...I don't know it doesn't seem right."you said.
Yunho sighed"Are you craving anything?"he asked.
"That's the weird thing I'm not...I think, but it's okay Oppa it's just a meal"you said.
Yunho sighed"I'll let you slide with this one."

Soon one missed meal turned to two, then three, and so on.

You were laying in Yunho's bed and he slightly nudged you"______ ah it's time to eat."
"No Oppa it's okay I'm still full from yesterday."you lied.
Yunho pulled the blanket away from you"________ AH! SERIOUSLY DO YOU THINK I BELIEVE YOU?!! THIS HAS BEEN THE SAME EXCUSE FOR THE PAST WEEK OR TWO!"Yunho shouted.
"But oppa I a-"
"NO YOU'RE NOT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SAD ABOUT YOU AND JAEJOONG! EAT FOR THE BABY!"
*Shit I think I went to far.*Yunho thought.
"That's the reason...I want to, but I can't! The baby's refusing! And I don't know what the problem is!"you raised your voice, but sounded more of a whisper.
"I think the baby need's it's appa."
"I..."you didn't finish your sentence and lowered your head.
"I should ca-"
"No...please Oppa I really don't want to see Jaejoong I want to forget! I want to forget that I love him!"you begged.
"But look at you!"Yunho said.
"Please!"you got on your knees.
Yunho's heart broke at seeing you like this because of him. Yunho was too busy thinking to notice you slightly moving side to side and you dropped to the ground. You snapped out of it and leaned over"Are you okay? YAH!! _______ ah! Are you okay? YAH!!...Shit."he cursed and took out his cellphone.

Yunho was in the waiting room massaging his temples*Fuck Yunho look what I've done! I...if I never did that in the first plave then this wouldn't have happened!*Yunho thought.
"JUNG YUNHO!"as angry voice yelled.
Yunho looked up and saw Jaejoong marching over to him"Jae-"
Jaejoong shoved him to the wall and held his collar"What he fuck happened?"Jaejoong asked while his eyes bugged out.
"I don't know she didn't eat I -"
"SHE DIDN'T EAT?!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HER BETTER THAN ME!! WHY IS SHE IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN IN LESS THAN A MONTH?!!"Jaejoong shook him.
Yunho looked away, unable to look at Jaejoong"She ju-"
"YOU'RE HER FRIEND...her friend you're supposed to do something about it before this happens."Jaejoong said in tears.
"Jaejoong..."
"Do you know how worried I am?! I swear if ANYTHING happens to the baby or _______ even a scratch I'll shove my foot up your ass."he threatened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:50 pm

Chapter 23

[I'll Make Her]‏‏

You woke up and saw the doctor by your side"Hello Miss Han."he smiled.
"Hey."
"So how are you feeling?"he asked.
You shrugged"I don't know...weak."you said.
"Well I have some news for you. Your baby's fine, but I advise you to stop refusing to eat. Or you'll really loose your baby."he said.
You nodded"Yeah I will...umm is anyone waiting for me outside?"you asked.
He chuckled"Yes two actually."
"Oh...ummm can you tell them I'm alright and that Yunho can come in."you said.
He looked at you confused, but shrugged"Alright."

Yunho was sitting next to Jaejoong"She won't eat my food."he said.
"No duh cuz your cooking's ass."Jaejoong said.
"Umm no it's not Jaejoong."Yunho protested.
"Pshh-"
"Look Jaejoong I really want to know...what did you ever cook for _______ ah?"he asked.
Jaejoong shrugged"Regular food, but she REALLY liked to eat tofu."Jaejoong said.
"Regular food...like what?"Yunho asked.
"Eggs, bacon, chicken...almost anything, but she doesn't like to eat a lot of her veggies so I have to cook it a special way."Jaejoong smiled, remembering the past.
Yunho looked at him"Ummm...I think you might say I'm stupid, but...I think _______ ah or the baby misses your food."
"Why would you say that?"Jaejoong said.
"Look Jaejoong think about it I already told you that she was refusing to eat everything. And everyone was trying to get her to eat, but she wouldn't. The only person who didn't do a thing was you."
Jaejoong sighed"But she doesn't want to even look at me."
Yunho patted his back"I'll think of something."
Jaejoong was about to say something but the doctor walked in"Ummm Yunho Miss ______ wants to see you."
Yunho nodded and stood up.

You looked at Yunho and held his hand"Oppa?"
"Yes?"
"Did Jaejoong come?"you asked.
Yunho nodded"Yeah he did. Why? Do you want to see him?"
You shook your head and thinly smiled"No I don't."
Yunho sadly looked at you"________ ah...you don't have to do this. I'm really sorry I made you go through this. Love him. Go and love Jaejoong! I-"
"No Oppa I won't it's complicated. I don't want to see him."you said and turned your head.
Yunho sighed"Aish you stubborn girl."

The next day you were still in the hospital and everyone tried making you eat but you ended up throwing up. Yunho sighed and took out his cell"Hello?"the voice said.
"Jaejoong?"
"Yeah what."he said.
"______ ah still won't eat."Yunho said in a worried tone.
Jaejoong gasped"What?! AISH!! That stubborn woman! What does she want to eat?"Jaejoong asked.
"How the hell am I supposed to know!"Yunho nearly shouted.
"She's your friend!"
Yunho sighed"Well I'm sorry!"
Jaejoong sighed"I'll be over there, and I'll make her eat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next