Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty [On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon

Post by Kyn 6/18/2009, 6:44 pm

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon GirlMoon1
credits: Hyoki at Empathy

Ahn Dan Bi: 4 years old

The little girl stood by the windowsill looking towards the sky. It was a stary night, but she only had eyes for the moon. She sat there unmoving rapt by the moon, so far away, so mysterious.

“Are you going to stay there all night Dan Bi?” her father said walking into her room.

“Just until you tell me my bed time story!” she said looking at him with doe eyes.

“I don’t know many fairytales.” He said as he picked her up and carried her toward the bed.

“That’s okay as long as you don’t forget my favorite one.”

“Which is?” he said pretending not to know.

“The one you always tell me, the one about the moon.”

“That one again?”

“How can you not like your own story Daddy? How about the one about the princesses or the one with the magical pony or the one with the dancing-“

“Okay the one about the moon it is.” Dan Bi smiled mischievously. She knew that her dad didn’t know many fairytales and didn’t like telling her stories about dancing swans or magical ponies.

“Once upon a time the moon was a beacon of hope-“

“What does beacon mean again?” Dan Bi asked her dad earnestly.

“Something to guide you.”

“Okay I get it. I’ll try to remember next time.”

“Once upon a time the moon was a beacon of hope for many people. It was of the happiest and most powerful kingdoms of all. The people of the moon-“

“Who weren’t aliens.”

“Right sweetie, they weren’t aliens.” Her father said chuckling.

“The people of the moon where gifted with special abilities. Even though they were all strong they respected one another and their king, all of them except one person, the king’s brother. He was jealous that everyone looked up to the king and not him. The king also had two daughters….”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Dong Min Sook: 13 years old

“The king and queen had two daughters. They were very special, very powerful. Because they were so powerful the king and queen had them separated to protect the moon and its people. Legend had it that when they two met their powers would awaken, and if they weren’t careful everything could be destroyed in a second.”

“Don’t you think you’re exaggerating Mom? And why are you telling me this anyway, I’m a little too old for bedtime stories.” Min Sook said.

“But I’m not old enough to stop telling them.” Her mother said before continuing with the story.”On their 16th birthday the two princesses were to be engaged to princes of a neighboring kingdom, it was also the day the two princesses would meet since they were born. One princess, the Princess of Destruction was very upset that she was sent away while her sister the Princess of Creation lived a normal life in the kingdom. Even though it was mean to be a day of celebration, the Princess of Destruction’s powers took effect and because of her anger the castle on the moon and the entire kingdom fell to ruins.”

“Isn’t she a little overdramatic? She’s about to get her freedom and she messes it up by killing everyone.” Min Sook said rolling her eyes and turned her head toward the moon.

It was shining so bright in the sky; it was the only thing that could give hope to so many. The people who are suffering and those scared of what was cloaked by the darkness. The precious light that so many look upon for a spark, something that would allow them to come. It was like an angel guiding you to the right path. In a world where things aren’t always so bright the luminous moon shines brightly and never leaves you to fight alone.

“As I was saying, the entire kingdom was in ruins. Just before everything fell apart the Princess of Creation’s power awoke also. She used her power to save as many lives as she could. Among them were herself, the queen, the king, the princes they were to marry, some loyal subjects, and lastly the Princess of Destruction.”

“How is it that the Princess of Destruction destroyed the whole Moon Kingdom and the Princess of Creation could only save so little? These fairytales always have holes in them.” Min Sook said.

"Oh so you were listening. What happened to ‘I’m too old for bedtime stories’” her mom said acting like Min Sook.

“I do not sound like that! All I said was that I was too old for them; I never said that I wouldn’t listen. That would just be rude. I guess it’s easier to do the wrong thing than it is to do the right thing. So how does it end anyway?”

“Well…I forgot.”

“You’re not serious.” Min Sook said looking at her mother dubiously.

“Sorry?” her mother said laughing nervously.

Moon Kana is a Freshman
Dan Bi, Min Sook, Soo Ae, Cho Hee, Han Eul, and Younha are Sophomores
Soo Yeon and Ji Sun are Juniors
Soomi and Mae Ye are Seniors

Chapter:

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09
PM List:
shawty_12

Last edited by Kyn on 1/20/2010, 8:43 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding on)
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty Chapter One

Post by Kyn 6/18/2009, 6:50 pm

Min Sook walked into the classroom blending in with the rest of the students who poured in. Not knowing where to sit, she stood close to the teacher’s desk looking over her class schedule.

“God, U.S History and World History back to back, how am I going to survive? What school makes you take two history courses anyway?” She said muttering to herself. She folded her schedule and put it in her pocket thinking that if she looked at it anymore she’d have a heart attack. As if agreeing with her the bell signaling the beginning of her second class and third period of the day rang.

Min Sook noticed that the teacher wasn’t in yet and decided to look around the classroom, what harm was there in trying to remember her classmate’s faces? At the moment she was in her chemistry class, and the room defiantly didn’t look like one. The room was wide but not very long; all the students were squished together, Min Sook couldn’t imagine what would happen if everyone didn’t get along. Imagine being stuck next to the one person you didn’t like and always being within reach of their fingers, not arms, fingers. They all seemed to get along though; everyone knew each other’s names and said ‘hi’ as they passed by. Though she was in the heart of New York, and just 5 minutes away from the city, it seemed like she had stepped into a small town that she thought only existed in movies. She told herself she shouldn’t be surprised considering how small the school population was; only 653 students, nothing compared to the 5,000 of her previous school.

In the back of the classroom was a girl with long curly black hair, that was all Min Sook could see since she had a book in her had blocking out the rest of her face. Min Sook strained to see the title “A Thousand Splendid Suns”, she didn’t recognize the title, not that she expected to. Min Sook only read when forced. She moved onto the next girl who sat next to the girl reading; she was writing on a sheet of paper furiously trying to finish whatever she was doing fast. Next to the two girls was a guy with brown hair taking a nap before class started; looking at him Min Sook remembered how tired she was. She had just moved into a new apartment with her mom and they spent all night packing, Min Sook was upset with herself for saying she wanted to start school right away even though it was already Friday.

“You might as well take a seat, the teacher is always late.” A girl with shoulder length brown hair said.

“I don’t have a seat though.” Min Sook replied.

“There aren’t any assigned seats in this class. Just sit where you can.”

“Is there anywhere to sit in this class?” Min Sook said as she looked over the room, she couldn’t find a seat anywhere.”

“Hmmm. Oh there’s two seats over there. Very lucky, usually you have to drag a seat over if you want to sit next to anybody.”

“I’ve always been very lucky.” Min Sook said laughing as she followed the girl to the open seats. “I’m Dong Min Sook”

“Kang Younha. You’re obviously new.”

“Obviously?”

“Usually you know almost everyone’s name in the school and the way you were standing around in front of the class like you were lost.”

“Right.”

“So what school did you transfer from?” Younha asked as she checked the time on her cell phone.

“You wouldn’t know it, it’s in New Jersey.”

“Yeah you’re right I wouldn’t know it.”

Min Sook was about to say something when their teacher came in. She was carried a large stack of papers and wore a large jersey that said Boston over dark blue jeans. Her brown hair was tied up in a sloppy bun.

“That’s our chem. teacher Ms. Byun, she’s nice I guess and the class is pretty easy.”

The teacher started to look over the classroom passively as she took attendance when her face became distorted. She looked as if she had just eaten something sour.

“Dong Min Sook.” she said, though it came out more like a question.

“Oh that’s me.”

“Okay…”
……………………………………………………………………
[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon SeatingPlan1

Min Sook walked with Younha into the noisy cafeteria and followed her to a table in the back.

“Do you usually sit by yourself?” Min Sook said as she looked at the table that was bare of occupants except for her and Younha.

“No.” Younha said laughing as if Min Sook had said the funniest thing ever. “They’ll be here soon. You don’t know anyone here right?” Min Sook shook her head in response.

“The girl over with the black hair is Nam Ji Sun, she’s kind of weird. She doesn’t talk to anyone, she’s just…there.” Younha said, not able to think of any other way to describe Ji Sun. As if on cue Ji Sun turned her head, her eyes passed over Younha and stopped once they reached Min Sook. Ji Sun’s face was void of all emotion, but Min Sook thought she saw a spark in the girl’s eye, it left as fast as it came. Min Sook wasn’t sure if the spark was there to begin with. Not noticing anything Younha continued to name people in the cafeteria.

“What about the girl at the table next to Nam Ji Sun?” Min Sook asked as she nodded toward a girl surrounded by books.

“Oh that’s just Park Soo Rae? Soo Ae? Doesn’t matter anyway.” Park Soo Ae had delicate features; her long black wavy hair complimented her heart shaped face, almond eyes, pink lips and chubby cheeks. She looked much more innocent that Ji Sun who was behind her. “The guy across from her is Shim Changmin.”

“Her boyfriend?” Min Sook asked. Younha just laughed in reply.

“Her going out with anyone is just plain funny. She’s tutoring Changmin.” A new girl said as she plopped herself onto the seat, a tall handsome guy with brown hair and piercing eyes took the seat next to her.

“Soo Yeon what took you so long?” Younha said to the girl Min Sook assumed was Soo Yeon.

“Jaejoong told me to meet him after class.”

“So you put Jaejoong before me? I see how things are now.” Younha said teasingly.

“Younha, I would never pick this pretty boy over you!” she said playing along.

“I guess we’re invisible now.” Jaejoong said to Min Sook.

“At least they still know you exist. I’m Min Sook.”

“Jaejoong.” He replied.

“Oh! Min Sook this is Kim Soo Yeon. Soo Yeon meet Min Sook she just transferred here.” Younha said. “And this is-“

“We’ve already introduced ourselves.” Jaejoong said flashing a smile at Min Sook, one she returned.

“Oh, okay. I was just telling her about some of the people in the school.”

“ That’s Ahn Dan Bi and her harem.” Soo Yeon said as she pointed out different people.

“Harem?” Min Sook asked.

“Yeah they’re always together. It’s Onew and Jong Hyun who are juniors. Key, Minho, and Taemin are sophomores like us. Key, Dan Bi, and Jung Han Eul were in our chemistry class, he was the guy sleeping, Dan Bi was the one reading and Han Eul was the girl next to them.” Younha said.

“They’re just a little jealous because they like Key.” Jaejoong said.

“Who says we’re jealous?” Soo Yeon said glaring at Jaejoong.

“It’s just that we don’t like her.” Younha said.

“Why not?” Jaejoong said giving them a weird look.

“You make it sound like we hate the girl.” Soo Yeon said.

“You said that you didn’t like her.”

“But none of us said we hated her.”

“I don’t like her friend Ha Neul either.”

“She’s a flirt.” Soo Yeon said as if flirting was one of the worst things ever.

“But so are you.”

“But she’s a big flirt.”

“So you both like the same guy?” Min Sook asked bringing them back on track.

“We can’t help that we have good taste.” Soo Yeon and Younha said together as if it were rehearsed.

“So then what am I?” Jaejoong said the girls gave him a flat look in response. “Fine.” He said acting hurt.

Min Sook drowned out their voices and looked over at the table where Key and his friends sat. The guys were all cute; Min Sook understood why Younha and Soo Yeon liked Key. She found Jaejoong’s comment about them being jealous kind of stupid though. It was obvious that they were all friends from the way they looked at each other. She was about to turn back to Soo Yeon, Younha, and Jaejoong when her eyes fell on Dan Bi. The girl wasn’t as withdrawn as before; she no longer had the book in her hand. Instead she was laughing and playing around with her friends; sensing someone looking at her Dan Bi turned to face Min Sook and offered a polite smile. Surprised that she had been caught staring Min Sook turned away from their table. The last thing she saw were narrowed eyes and a glare coming from Onew.
…………………………………………………………………………………………

Min Sook walked out of the school and felt a chilly breeze hit her, she buttoned up her jacket and brought her scarf around her neck, it was one of those odd spring weeks. The weather was warm and cozy one day and icy the next. She was listing the names of trains and buses her mother told her about in an effort to remember the way home when a small petite girl with doll like features interrupted her stream of thought.

“Student government is raising money for charity, do you want to donate?” the girl Min Sook remembered was Moon Kana asked.

“Sorry I don’t have money to give right now.” Min Sook replied. She was about to ask where she could find the train station but Kana had already disappeared before she had the chance to ask.

Min Sook ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. She was about to head in any random direction when she saw Dan Bi exit the school with Ha Neul, Min Sook was able to spot Dan Bi easily now considering most of their classes were together. They walked down the stairs together talking animatedly before Ha Neul walked off on her own leaving Dan Bi alone at the school gates. Min Sook thanked her luck; she didn’t want to have to ask a stranger for directions if she didn’t have to.

“Hey I’m Min Sook, the girl who transferred here today.”

“I know.” She said with a smile. “Dan Bi, the girl in practically all of your classes.”

“Do you know where I could find the train station?”

“Sure just go down the street and turn right when you get to the main intersection.” Dan Bi replied before she got a message on her phone. “I was supposed to meet someone but I’m not anymore, so I’m going that way too and I could take you.” She said looking up from the small screen.

“Thanks I’m really bad with directions. I probably would have gotten lost.”

“Ok.” She said laughing. “But to thank me you have to forgive me if I get your name wrong the first few times. I have a horrible memory especially when it comes to names.”

Min Sook took a look at the girl before her and wondered why Soo Yeon and Younha didn’t like her. Since she had met Dan Bi the two had done nothing but talk and joke around on the way home, she had never seemed like anything but nice.

Last edited by Kyn on 7/4/2009, 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty Re: [On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon

Post by shawty_12 6/19/2009, 10:24 am

hold up! another new story?! Very Happy this one looks INTERESTING!
i'll be right back to read it. i'm still trying to figure out how to
link affies and stuff>.<

okay, i'm back and yes, i love this story. anything with the moon is my thing!<3
interesting bedtime story. this is defiantly something different from the other one.
but i'm excited. can't wait for the next udpate. yeap, add me to the pm list^^
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 6/20/2009, 9:00 am

shawty_12 wrote:hold up! another new story?! Very Happy this one looks INTERESTING!
i'll be right back to read it. i'm still trying to figure out how to
link affies and stuff>.<

okay, i'm back and yes, i love this story. anything with the moon is my thing!<3
interesting bedtime story. this is defiantly something different from the other one.
but i'm excited. can't wait for the next udpate. yeap, add me to the pm list^^

Yuup this story is definatly different from Webs
That one is darker and deals more with the human perseption of others and then themselves
Aside from a few twists and turns this one is a lot simpler
More of a romance, comedy, fantasy, semi action story

Last edited by Kyn on 6/25/2009, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty Chapter Two

Post by Kyn 6/20/2009, 11:13 am

Nam Ji Sun walked down the hallway of her school, it was a Friday like all the others. The floor was covered with the unmoving feet of students who chatted in the hallways, in no rush to leave. Ji Sun wasn’t like the rest and she knew it more than anyone else, she could do things, things that weren’t normal. She wouldn’t call herself special, nor would she consider herself a freak, she was just different. Ever since she was nine, she had discovered that she could control the element of fire. Upon learning about her power she cried herself to sleep and awoke as a new person. There were no more slumber parties for her, only nights spent taming the fires that filled her. Seven years later the fire was a part of her as much as her heart, eyes, and the blood that flowed through her veins. Everyone stood braced against the wall chatting but Nam Ji Sun continued walking down the hallway not sure of where she was going, but still moving forward.

…………………………………………………………………

Park Soo Ae slowly packed up her bag; she neatly put the papers in her folder and organized the books by size in her bag. She knew she had lots of time, her best friend Kim Cho Hee always took a long time getting out of class. Soo Ae didn’t know why, especially when she had to drag Cho Hee into the classroom. She lifted her head finally finished packing her bag; Cho Hee looked surprised to see Soo Ae still there.

“Why are you still here? I thought you had to tutor Changmin.”

“Not today, he has practice so I did it at lunch instead.” Soo Ae said walking down the halls with Cho Hee.

“I don’t know why you tutor him. It’s not like you get anything out of it.”

“We’re neighbors.”

“Neighbors not friends.”

“We say ‘Hi’ to each other and we talk sometimes.” Soo Ae said shrugging.

“Fine your acquaintances, still not friends. And the awkward talks you have for five minutes do not count as conversation.”

“Still he needs help and I was free.” Soo Ae said shrugging.

“You’re too kind for your own good.”

“I know. It sucks sometimes.”

“Does the Changmin thing count?”

“Not anymore. At first I was kind mad at myself for volunteering, but he’s not that bad. You should try doing something good for someone else once in a while.”

“You say that as if I spend my days stealing someone’s money. What would I do anyway? Tutor? I need someone to tutor me!” Cho Hee said rolling her eyes. Soo Ae just laughed at her friend, but midway she was no longer laughing at Cho Hee, but at the memories of Changmin at lunch.

……………………………………………………………

Han Eul ran her fingers along the different types of flour as she bit her lips. Why did buying something as simple as flour have to be so complicated? There were so many types of flour to choose from; bleached or unbleached, all purpose or instant, Pillsbury or the weird but cheap brand she never heard of. She told herself that this would be the last time she volunteered to do the grocery shopping for her grandma. She leaned on the shopping cart and took her phone out of her bag planning to call her grandma when she saw a guy with a very distinct haircut, the mushroom.

“Taemin!” she called out. Taemin turned his head left, right, up, and down before he thought of looking behind him.

“Oh hey Han Eul. What are you doing here?” He said as he ran over to her.

“I told my grandma I would help her with grocery shopping.”

“Are you sure she didn’t make you do it for her.” He said lifting his brow.

“I can be very helpful you know. You help Key cook right?”

“Yeah I guess.”

“Which one should I buy?” she said pointing at the shelves filled with flour.

……………

“Grandma I’m home.” Han Eul said kicking her shoes off before running into the kitchen.”

“Did you get everything?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“You sound like you thought I would come home empty handed. How hard is it to go grocery shopping anyway?”

…………………………………………………………………

“I saw her today.”Onew said as he sat with Jong Hyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin in the park.

“Her?” Jong Hyun asked confused. It was only a moment before he realized who Onew was talking about.

“That’s impossible. She’s gone like everyone else.” Key said.

“I know it was her.” Onew said very sure of himself. “I’m surprised you didn’t notice her. Especially you Jong Hyun, you were her guardian.”

“It seems like you’re the only person who noticed her Onew. Are you sure it not just your imagination?”

Onew was about to reply when Taemin’s cell phone rang out.

“Sorry.” He said before answering the call. “Hello. Han Eul? So it was the right one. I told you I knew what I was doing. Don’t lie and say you didn’t doubt me.” Everyone was confused by Taemin’s conversation with Han Eul, but just watched him curiously as he laughed into the phone. Jong Hyun coughed trying to get Taemin’s attention. “Umm I’ll talk to you later, I’m kind of busy right know. Bye.”

“Just keep your eyes open from now on. Who knows what might happen.” Onew said.
………………………………………………………………………

Ji Sun lay lazily on the steps of the pool, the cold water brushed over her body rhythmically, she didn’t notice the cold; she always felt warm. Her eyelids were heavy and her arms sore from an early morning swim; she began to drift off into her own personal dreamland. Ji Sun could see herself happily laughing as she swung a chain of fire that extended from her hands, it looked as if she was putting on a show for someone else, she just didn’t know who. Little by little the effervescent light emitted from the fire began to die out until all Ji Sun could see was blue. Her lungs were constricted and she felt as if she was being pulled down despite the weightless feeling in her limbs. Ji Sun woke up startled to find herself in the middle of the pool fully submerged in the water, she broke free from the tiredness that coated her body and surfaced, flames danced on top of the water. She looked around making sure no one had seen anything, but the room was empty except for her, just like when she entered.

Ji Sun swam past the flames; they didn’t bother her at all, and pulled herself out of the water. She quickly ran over to her bag and pulled out her camera proceeding to take pictures of the flames before they disappeared. Once the Polaroid popped out of the camera she took a black sharpie and wrote on the back ‘March 14 2009 – another dream – almost drowned – subconsciously engulfed the pool in fire’. Ji Sun took the picture and placed it in a wooden mahogany box that was filled with other polaroids. Letting out a sigh she turned her back on the pool and walked into the locker rooms to change. She came out staring blankly at an address written in neat blue ink on a purple post it before walking out into the bright sunlight.

……………………………

Soo Ae washed the dishes she had just used to make breakfast, constantly checking the time on the chicken shaped clock that hung on the beige wall of her kitchen. She was feeling uneasy not knowing what to expect from the day. The doorbell rang while she was fixing things she thought might be out of place, it was a nervous habit.

“She’s here.” Soo Ae said as she dusted off invisible dust.

Soo Ae rushed over to the door not wanting to keep her guest waiting. When she opened the door she was greeted by a bright white flash in her eyes; startled she jumped back. Soo Ae blinked rapidly trying to get rid of the spots that filled her field of vision, the first thing she saw was Ji Sun writing on the back of a Polaroid picture of her.

“What are you doing?” Soo Ae asked quietly only to receive a blank stare from Ji Sun. “Would you like to come in?” Ji Sun brushed past her not saying much, though Soo Ae thought she heard her say ‘Obviously that’s why I came.’

“I did some research on our topic. It shouldn’t be too hard, we just have to write an essay and create a display board on our musician.” Soo Ae said trying to start a conversation with Ji Sun. The only thing that came to mind was their project for music class; she wasn’t good at socializing with new people.

“I did it already.” Ji Sun said as she put a neatly typed essay on Soo Ae’s desk. “I didn’t feel like bring the other part, you’ll get it on Monday.”

“You didn’t need to do that. We’re partners so we should have worked together. I don’t feel right taking any credit for your work.”

“So you’re telling me that we should trash my work so you can feel better?” Ji Sun knew it wasn’t the truth but figured it was the easiest way to get out of spending her Sunday working with Soo Ae.

“No! That’s not what I meant. I just thought it would be fair if I helped.”

“Whatever just do the oral presentation. Fair now?” Ji Sun said snapping another picture of Soo Ae.

“Why do you take so many pictures? Not just today, I see you doing it in school to, why?” Soo Ae asked recovering from the flash faster than before.

“Memories can’t be trusted.” Ji Sun said walking out of the Soo Ae’s room. “I know my way out.” Soo Ae stilled followed Ji Sun to the front door. She watched curiously as Ji Sun walked pass Cho Hee not looking back.

“She left early.” Cho Hee said as she watched Ji Sun’s diminishing figure.

“We kind of finished early. Hey Cho Hee, why can’t memories be trusted?”

“I don’t know. But since your done want to go shopping?”

“Shopping? Can I come?” Changmin said as he walked out of his front door.

“The more the merrier!” Cho Hee said brightly.

Last edited by Kyn on 7/4/2009, 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 6/20/2009, 1:21 pm

this chapter is.... :O now i'm even more curious.
it started off with Dan Bi and Min Sook. but then,
all of a sudden, it's on Soo Ae and Ji Sun.
Ji Sun can play with fire. Soo Ae is nice beyond anyone.
hm...and the story has it that there's two sister,
one of which is super nice and the other isn't.
i wonder if they're the two sisters....
and what's up with Onew them. 'guardians'? of what....
i'm wondering. ehehe...i'm just looking for Key and
Jong Hyun. those two are hotties Very Happy
thanks for the pm and update soon~
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 6/23/2009, 2:01 pm

I just began reading your story...and it seems really interesting.
Soo Ae is really nice...and I really like Ji Sun too.
Dan Bi and Min Sook seems like they're gonna be friends.
and the 'guardian' thing seems really interesting.
Keep updating~
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 6/24/2009, 1:54 am

shawty_12 wrote:this chapter is.... :O now i'm even more curious.
it started off with Dan Bi and Min Sook. but then,
all of a sudden, it's on Soo Ae and Ji Sun.
Ji Sun can play with fire. Soo Ae is nice beyond anyone.
hm...and the story has it that there's two sister,
one of which is super nice and the other isn't.
i wonder if they're the two sisters....
and what's up with Onew them. 'guardians'? of what....
i'm wondering. ehehe...i'm just looking for Key and
Jong Hyun. those two are hotties Very Happy
thanks for the pm and update soon~

you'll find out
but your right about the part where the people from the present are related to the past
but maybe they aren't who you think they are...
they've been reborn into different situations and with no memories of the past (for the most part)
they might not be they way they were in the past

Last edited by Kyn on 6/25/2009, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty Chapter Three

Post by Kyn 6/24/2009, 2:13 am

Dan Bi walked out her house feeling really good. It was a Monday morning no different than the other, which meant another day of school that was no different than the rest; still she felt exceptionally happy that morning. She skipped down the steps to meet Onew who stood waiting by the gates.

“Good morning!” she said in a sing song voice.

“Where is Dan Bi, and what have you done with her?” Onew said peeking behind her; it wasn’t that hard considering she was a full head shorter than him.

“If you don’t see her, I guess you better wait for her to come out then.” Dan Bi replied walking ahead of Onew.

“You’re really different this morning. Usually I have to ring your doorbell a few times before you come out.”

“I can be on time once in a while… hey I said one in a while.”She said after receiving and incredulous look from Onew.

“Whenever we met Minho would always tell you to meet us a half hour earlier so you would actually be on time. Even with that you just barely made it.”

“Forget that, why’d you ditch me on Friday?”

“I was looking for someone.” Onew said, his face turning serious. It was an unusual sight, for as long as Dan Bi had known Onew it was on rare occasions that she saw this side of him.

“Did you find them?”

“No. Sorry you had to go home alone. You didn’t wait long right?” Onew said returning to his usual bright self.

“It’s okay, I had just got out when I got your message. I guess it was good though, I got a chance to speak to one of my new classmates, Dong Min Sook. Oh my god I remembered her name, but yeah she’s cool.”

“Dong Min Sook?”

“Yeah she just transferred into the school and is in a lot of my classes.”

“I can’t wait to meet her.” Onew’s words were true, but he didn’t mean them the way Dan Bi thought he did.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jong Hyun had spent the last 15 minutes playing basketball with Minho and some of their other classmates in gym class. Unbeknownst to everyone else they weren’t exactly playing fair. Minho would use some of the energy from his force fields to give his throws strength making it impossible for everyone else to block his throws. Annoyed Jong Hyun attempted to electrocute Minho as he checked the ball, but Minho just titled his head and winked at Jong Hyun.

“You’ve been practicing?” Jong Hyun asked Minho quietly so no else could hear while he dribbled the ball trying to get past Minho.

“No you’re just easy to read.” He replied cheekily.

“Shut up I used enough to kill you, and you didn’t even feel a little spark?”

“Nope.” Minho said as he continued to block Jong Hyun. “I guess Onew’s paranoia is getting to me. It can’t hurt to be a little prepared if she really is here.”

“He thought he saw her two times before. She gone, lost, I don’t think she was saved. If she was we would have met her already like everyone else. But the only thing it’s going to help with is Soo Mi, last time you couldn’t control your energy field and hit her in the head with the ball. She nearly scratched your eyes out.” Hearing Jong Hyun’s words scanned the room to make sure Heo Soo Mi was nowhere close by, she could be very fierce. Making use of Minho’s distracted state, Jong Hyun ran past and completed a layup putting his team in the lead.

“No fair.” Minho said turning back once he saw that Soo Mi was at the opposite end of the room talking to her friend Park Maeye.

“You didn’t play fair either.”

“Next time we play I’m teaming up with Onew.” Minho said smirking. Just then the teacher dismissed the class. A sea of student dressed in similar uniforms began to flow in the direction of the locker rooms. Jong Hyun was part of that crowd; he was walking, not paying much attention to where he was going when he felt his body collide with another.

“Oh sorry.” Jong Hyun said the same time as the girl, not looking at her. “It’s alright.” They both said again.

Jong Hyun looked up, his eyes meeting with her familiar brown ones; it was hard to forget them. Her eyes had changed; they were no longer cold and distant as they were in the past. Saying sorry one more time she left Jong Hyun standing by himself.

“She is back.” Jong Hyun said to himself. He wasn’t sure if he should be happy or worried.

That night Jong Hyun met with Onew, Key, Minho, and Taemin like usual in the park. It had become part of their routine for years; their parents were puzzled as to why they needed to speak in secrecy every night but shrugged it off as a ‘teen thing’. Jong Hyun watched as everyone arrived at the park, he had been there for an hour already thinking to himself; he wasn’t able to fully process the day’s events.

“Why do you have a basketball?” Taemin asked as he stared at the ball Minho twirled in his hands.

“Jong Hyun owes me a rematch.”

Jong Hyun looked up at the sound of him name. With everything that had happened that day he forgot he had promised to play with Minho. Since leaving gym his mind has been filled with thoughts of her. Why did she look at him like a stranger, did she forget everything? Was it really her, and most importantly what did her appearance mean for everyone?

“Hey,” Minho continued. “Rematch or what?” he asked smirking. Jong Hyun wasn’t really in the mood for a game but nodded anyway, he decided to keep his thoughts to himself just a little longer. “Okay Onew and I against You and Taemin. Key you’re referee?”

Jong Hyun looked over at Onew. He could tell that Onew’s mind was filled with thoughts similar to his, nevertheless he made his way over to Minho and shook off his worries, if only for a moment.

“Fine with me, not like I’ll have much to do anyway.” Key said looking at Onew and Jong Hyun who weren’t very lively.

Minho and Jong Hyun stepped up to center court, Key was in the middle, and threw the ball into the air to decide who would get the ball first. Taking control over the gravity on the basketball court Onew skillfully had the ball floating in the air without having everyone else feel the effects of his powers. Jong Hyun was used to Onew’s actions, aimed for Onew’s arm and sent a spark of electricity at him so his gravitation field would lose effect and Taemin could steal the ball.

Running down the court Taemin had the ball; Minho used his control over energy field to separate Taemin from the ball and brought it over to himself. One the side Onew was getting back at Jong Hyun by holding him down with a gravitational field. Minho made use of the opportunity completed the one pointer shot. Jong Hyun gave Minho a dirty look and decided put his head into the game. The sooner it was done, the faster he could get on to more pressing issues.

“We’re playing till ten points or else someone is going to go home looking like they got hit by a truck.” Key said surveying Onew who had a whole in his sleeve, Jong Hyun whose clothes had some dirt on it from being pressed onto the floor, and Taemin on the floor. The only clean one was Minho, he sparkled like usual.

Jong Hyun dribbled the ball down the court while Taemin suppressed Onew’s powers. The only person in Jong Hyun’s way was Minho, but as long as he stayed close it would be hard for Minho to use his powers without feeling some of the effects himself, the only problem was that it made it hard to get past Minho. Taemin was getting closer to him and he could feel his powers weaken but that meant that so would Minho’s powers. He rushed passed Minho and made a layup.

The game continued like that for the next thirty minutes until they were both tied at nine points each. Although Jong Hyun had told himself he would think about meeting her later, she kept haunting him, he wasn’t sure if she should tell everyone that she actually was there, and that it wasn’t part of Onew’s imagination. All four of them were tired and panting while Key watched from the sidelines eating chips and drinking soda.

It was Taemin’s ball; he knew no one would want to get too close to him, unless they wanted to be very human. The only person who could get near to him was Minho, Minho’s protective force field and Taemin’s ability to suppress powers canceled each other out. Minho was about to charge at him, when Taemin bounced the ball between Minho’s legs to John Hyun. Taemin winked at Minho with smile, while Minho cursed under his breath. Jong Hyun made a break for the hoop as fast as he could because he knew Onew was right behind him. Jong Hyun sent an electric current through his body; if Onew or Minho tried to get the ball it would be a difficult task.

He was about to make the winning shot when Onew and Minho ganged up on him right before he reached his target. Minho enveloped Onew and him in a protective force field while Onew pinned Jong Hyun to the floor using his powers. Taemin knew when he was needed and ran over to assist his teammate, however he didn’t realize his powers were still in effect. Taemin powers might have suppressed the powers of his opponents, but it did the same to Jong Hyun. Minho being stronger than Jong Hyun caught him off guard, stole the ball, and passed it to Onew. Onew rushed down the court in record time to make the winning shot. He dunked the ball letting out some of his frustration and left the hoop chains rattling.

Jong Hyun was on the ground disappointed about the loss, he knew he wouldn’t hear the end of it anytime soon. He took it as a sign and knew what he had to do. Minho, Taemin, Jong Hyun, and Onew took a seat next to Key on the park bench.

“What are we going to do if she’s really back?” Jong Hyun said to no one in particular as he looked at the full moon.

“Whatever we can to make sure that past events aren’t repeated.” Onew said solemnly.

“What if she isn’t the same?”

“We’re the same way we were before right?”

“Only because we know who we are.” Key said

“And if she doesn’t know anything?” Jong Hyun asked.

“Then we continue as if she never reappeared.” Onew replied wanting it to be true

“Dan Bi would want to know.” Minho said while Taemin nodded in agreement.

“It wouldn’t make a difference to Dan Bi at this point, eventually, maybe.” Said Onew.

“Would we really pretend that she never came back?” Jong Hyun asked

“What else could we do?” Key asked stating the obvious.

“I saw her today at school, in my gym class. We talked just for a second, but she treated me as a stranger. But more important than that was how she looked. She seemed…happy.”

“So Onew was right when he said he saw her?” Taemin asked

“Not really. He didn’t see the Min Sook he used to know. She’s different now.”

“Can we really be sure of that though?” Onew asked. “I hope she is different, but that doesn’t mean we can take any chances. I don’t feel comfortable hanging around with Dan Bi either.”

“Why? They are sisters.” Taemin replied.

“By blood, but if Min Sook really thought of Dan Bi that way, she wouldn’t have killed her before.” Onew said bitterly.

Last edited by Kyn on 7/4/2009, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 6/24/2009, 11:01 am

woah, woah, woah. hold up, hold up!-REWIND!!
this chapter DEFIANTLY added more questions
to my reply Very Happy (in a good way) this is defiantly
HOT! so dan bi and min sook ARE the two 'moon'
goddess of the past. but then, just different in
the present. with characteristics and all. but then...
i'm still puzzling over soo ae and ji sun. those
two and their characteristic are still something
to consider too...lolx...but i like this chapter.
it helped me understand more about the guys
and their powers. awwww, jong hyun lost the
rematch. but it's okay^^ ehehehe...key=referee?
he hardly did anything except sat there and
watched them play. lolx... but thanks for the
pm and update soon~
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 6/24/2009, 11:42 am

shawty_12 wrote:woah, woah, woah. hold up, hold up!-REWIND!!
this chapter DEFIANTLY added more questions
to my reply Very Happy (in a good way) this is defiantly
HOT! so dan bi and min sook ARE the two 'moon'
goddess of the past. but then, just different in
the present. with characteristics and all. but then...
i'm still puzzling over soo ae and ji sun. those
two and their characteristic are still something
to consider too...lolx...but i like this chapter.
it helped me understand more about the guys
and their powers. awwww, jong hyun lost the
rematch. but it's okay^^ ehehehe...key=referee?
he hardly did anything except sat there and
watched them play. lolx... but thanks for the
pm and update soon~

Key's on the sidelines for a reason
And that is his power
Somebody may have ended up in the hospital if he used his powers
Then its also to keep the balance
Onew's power if mainly offensive and Minho's in mainly defensive
Jong Hyun's power is purely offensive and Taemin's ability to drown out everyone's powers is defensive
Adding in Key would shift the balance
And from what I know about Key it seems like thats what he'd prefer anyway lol
Do you notice in shows when they rest of them are playing some kind of sport Key's always on the sidelines? lol
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 6/24/2009, 12:31 pm

This chapter was so interesting
it really made things clearer...
and the special powers are really interesting
I wonder if some other people have special powers too.
Taemin and Minho's powers were kinda cool
I hope to see more of their powers + Key's power.
so, DanBi and Min Sook are the sisters...
that makes it more interesting
I think that Soo Ae and Ji Sun are connected too
, but in an indirect way...
Yay! this story made me fall in love with SHINee again.
keep updating~
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 6/25/2009, 11:30 am

Sachie wrote:This chapter was so interesting
it really made things clearer...
and the special powers are really interesting
I wonder if some other people have special powers too.
Taemin and Minho's powers were kinda cool
I hope to see more of their powers + Key's power.
so, DanBi and Min Sook are the sisters...
that makes it more interesting
I think that Soo Ae and Ji Sun are connected too
, but in an indirect way...
Yay! this story made me fall in love with SHINee again.
keep updating~
All of them are connected in a way, but you won't really see how until later
Right now they are living in the present, so the might not feel the same way they did in the past
Times changed, and so did the relationships, well at least some of them
I'm not going to give up anymore =p
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty Chapter Four

Post by Kyn 7/4/2009, 6:25 pm

Onew, Jong Hyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin were leaving the park looking a little disheveled from their basketball game when they met a group of older men who looked like they were in their thirties.

“SHINee?” One of the men asked surprised. His voice was gruff.

Onew, Jong Hyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin were shocked to be referred to as SHINee. No one had called them that in years.

“Do we know you sir?” Onew asked.

“It is you! I would recognize that voice anywhere. You must be Onew. We thought we were the only ones!” A second man spoke up; he looked slightly older than the others but his voice made him seem younger than the rest. “If you’re here that means that there must be more people from the Moon Kingdom. We were here on Earth when everything happened. Imagine our surprise when we returned to find everything in ruins. We didn’t know what happened. We still don’t.”

“I’m Hyun Su.” The gruff man said. “That’s Dae Ho.” Hyun Su said pointing at the older man. “And this is Suk Chul.” He said pointing at the last man. “We’re from the Kwon family.”

“Is the royal family still alive?” Suk Chul asked.

“Everyone has been separated. Some of us are here but we don’t know about the rest.” Taemin said.

“So the royal family is gone then?”

“Yes.” Onew said not giving Taemin the chance to say anything more.

“How are you still here?” Suk Chul asked.

“We don’t know.” Onew replied with a lie. He was sure that he had the answers to all of their questions, but wasn’t sure if he could trust them, especially when he didn’t know what they wanted.

“This isn’t the time or place to be talking about this. We’ll meet later.” Jong Hyun said sensing Onew’s apprehension.

“You’re right. Let’s meet again soon.” Dae Ho said feeling excited at the prospects of their discovery.

SHINee walked out onto the bright city streets leaving the Kwon’s alone in the park. Onew found it odd how things were falling into place one after another.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“So we’re going to work in groups of three today. And no you don’t get to pick this time or else you’re going to give me a headache. How can you guys be so loud?” Ms. Byun said before going around the room splitting the class into groups. “Dan Bi you move over here and work with Younha and Soo Yeon. Han Eul work with Key and Ji Ah.” Han Eul gave her a sympathetic look as she made her way over to her partners. Sighing Dan Bi walked over to Younha and Soo Yeon.

“Don’t look at me like that; you’ll make me feel guilty for separating you. But to make up for that you get ice cream. The thing is you have to make it yourselves, so do it right or you’ll end up eating something nasty.”

“So…” Dan Bi said not liking how quiet it was.

“Let’s just get this done with.” Soo Yeon said after exchanging glances with Younha.

“I’ll get the supplies then.” Dan Bi said leaving Younha and Soo Yeon at the table alone. She was a little oblivious at times, but she knew where she wasn’t wanted.

“How unlucky are we?” Younha said irritably

“It’s all because you wanted to change seats today. If we were on the other side of the room this wouldn’t have happened. We’re going to have to work with her the whole class.” Soo Yeon said as she fixed Younha’s collar. “Sorry that was bugging me for a while.”

“It’s not like we can do anything about it. What are we supposed to say “Hey Ms. Byun we can’t really work with that girl. She kind of freaks us out’?”

“Want to try?”

"It’s not going to work Soo Yeon.”

“What’s not going to work?” Dan Bi asked as she rested the supplies on the table.

“Nothing.” Younha and Soo Yeon said at the same time. Younha gave a fake smile while Soo Yeon said it not caring if she sounded rude.

“So I guess we should get started. Can you put milk, vanilla, and some sugar in the bag with ice?” Younha said so no one in particular. Both Soo Yeon and Dan Bi reached for the bag, when their hands touched Soo Yeon pulled away like she had put her hand into an open fire.

“Sorry you can have it.” Dan Bi said.

“No its fine; I’ll be back Younha.” Soo Yeon said before walking out of the classroom.

Once she was outside in the hallway she let her back rest on the wall and slid down to the floor. She stared at her hand, it didn’t look any different but the sinking feeling she had wouldn’t go away. She gave her hand another look before walking into the bathroom and thoroughly washing it with soap.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked scaring Soo Yeon when she walked out of the bathroom.

“Oh hey.”

“You’re not going to snap at me for scaring you? There must be something wrong with you.”

“Jaejoong have you ever been scared? Not like when you see a scary movie, but really scared. Something happens and then you think that it’s the end for you. Where your body screams danger?”

“What are you talking about?” he asked bewildered

“I guess you don’t know. I’ll just see you later.” She replied disappointed leaving him Jaejoong confused.

Min Sook was feeling sore and annoyed that day. She woke up in the morning feeling sore from yesterday’s gym class and tired; she could feel a headache coming on. At the moment she was in Spanish class with Jaejoong and his friend Yunho. Despite Jaejoong’s mysterious appearance he talked a lot, a little too much for Min Sook and her pounding head. Apparently Yunho was on the volleyball team, a prized player on one of the best sports teams in the school.

In one ear Spanish words flowed languidly with rolling ‘r’s and in the other was the excited conversation between Yunho and Jaejoong. However Min Sook’s mind wasn’t on Spanish, the extremely difficult (although supposedly the easiest language in the world) romance language or the upcoming game against their rival team. Min Sook’s thoughts were wrapped around the bad feeling she had in the pit of her stomach; her intuition almost always proved her wrong, but this time she was positive, something bad was brewing. The bell rang and everyone said their routine “Adios Señor Cruz.”

As Min Sook walked out of the school building she saw three suspicious men loitering by the school gates. She watched as the men paced nervously, walking back and forth talking about something shiny. She gave them a curious glance and walked past them thinking they were weird. Just as she was forgetting the trio one of them called out to her.

“Does Onew go to school here?” one of the men asked. Min Sook was busy trying to relate Onew to shiny than replying; to her it seemed like Jong Hyun was more shiny. “Minho, Taemin, Jong Hyun? Do you recognize any of the names?” the man continued noticing Min Sook’s dazed expression, drawn out of her reverie he she nodded. “Thank you.” He replied quietly before returning to his pacing.

“Have we met before?” A second man asked suddenly stopping his pacing.

“I don’t think so.” Min Sook replied

“Sorry, you just looked a little familiar.”

“It’s alright.” Min Sook said turning to leave, from the corner of her eye she saw two people walking down the stairs. “Actually Onew is right there.” Min Sook said pointing out Onew who was leaving school with Dan Bi. His gaze wasn’t as hard as it was before, but she could tell that he still didn’t like her, there was also something else in his eyes, suspicion.

“You lied.” Hyun Su said. “She’s not dead.”

“But the ‘she’ you’re talking about isn’t alive either. Dan Bi has forgotten everything, her powers are gone, she just a normal girl. The Dan Bi you’re thinking of is gone.”

“No it’s not possible we need her!” Dae Ho’s sudden outburst surprised his brothers.

“Why do you need her?” Onew asked

“Imagine if we could awaken her we could bring back the Moon Kingdom! Things would be the way they were before.” He replied rapt.

“You can’t live in the past forever.”

“But you don’t understand, you’re not thinking of the possibilities.”

“We aren’t the only ones out there. A revival of our past lives means so much to everyone.” Suk Chul replied hoping Onew would side with them.

“It doesn’t matter, it can’t happen anyway. We’ve been by her side for years. There have never been any signs of her knowing who she is or what she can do. We’ve come to see her as Ahn Dan BI, you should to.” Onew replied before making his way to Dan Bi who stood waiting for him out of earshot.

“Think about it!” Dae Ho called out to them as they walked away.
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/5/2009, 12:26 pm

i love making ice cream!Very Happy except for when my hands get
all frozen red and i can't move them>.< that hurts! and it stung!
but omg, who's the 'men'...i wonder if they're 'guardians' too??
hm....this is still interesting:) everything's so...i don't know,
INTERESTING! lolx....thanks for the update and pm.
update again soon 'cause i wonder what will happen now
with dan bi and min sook. and soo yeaon....jaejoong is
quite ignorant^^ lolx...(i think) but wow, you describe the
'feeling' quite good. i can actually understand your point.
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 7/6/2009, 9:47 pm

shawty_12 wrote:
i love making ice cream!Very Happy except for when my hands get
all frozen red and i can't move them>.< that hurts! and it stung!
but omg, who's the 'men'...i wonder if they're 'guardians' too??
hm....this is still interesting:) everything's so...i don't know,
INTERESTING! lolx....thanks for the update and pm.
update again soon 'cause i wonder what will happen now
with dan bi and min sook. and soo yeaon....jaejoong is
quite ignorant^^ lolx...(i think) but wow, you describe the
'feeling' quite good. i can actually understand your point.
Guardians, definatly not,
they're more like trouble
they basically get the whole story going, the fun part
they're not that important to the story and you probably won't see them again after the next 3-4 chapters
i've never actually made the ice cream but my friend told me about it
lol I'm surprised you didn't ask why they're so afriad of Dan Bi, but you'll find out later anyway
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty Chapter Five

Post by Kyn 7/18/2009, 8:26 pm

“We don’t know anything about Min Sook.” Onew said feeling frustrated.

“The present Min Sook.” Jong Hyun interjected.

“Are we stalkers why would we know anything?” Key said.

“Well maybe because you have class with her.” Jong Hyun replied.

“But that class is so early in the morning. I can’t focus on anything.”

“True, the only reason he passes is because Dan Bi is there with him.” Minho said.

“Are you going somewhere with this Onew?” Jong Hyun said bringing everyone back on track.

“Do you remember those guys from the other night? I think she’s working with them.”

“The Kwons, to do what?” Taemin asked.

“It’s weird. They want to recreate the Moon Kingdom and somehow revive Dan Bi.”

“That’s possible?”

“I don’t know, but it seems dangerous. Even if she’s revived we don’t know what else will happen.” Minho said

“Wait, didn’t we tell them Dan Bi was dead?” Key asked

“They found out because Min Sook led them right to her.” Replied Onew

“Are you sure?” Jong Hyun said. He didn’t want to believe that Min Sook might be involved with the Kwons.

“No, but would it be that surprising if she was?”

“If Min Sook is with them couldn’t they just use her, why would they need Dan Bi?” Taemin asked

“They need the power of creation and Min Sook doesn’t have that. Besides even if she did, somehow their powers react to each other. Without Dan Bi, Min Sook’s power won’t work.”

“So what do we do?” Minho asked.

……………………………………

“Min Sook!” Key called out in the school’s hallway

“Oh hey…”

“Can we talk?”

“Isn’t that what we’re doing now?”Min Sook replied

“In private?”

“Um. Sure.” Min Sook said. She was surprised that Key would suddenly ask to talk to her; they had never had a real conversation before.

They walked out into an empty classroom where Taemin, Jong Hyun, and Minho sat leisurely in the vacant desks. She walked in from behind Key and noticed that Jong Hyun gave her weird looks. He stared at her as if searching for signs of recognition. Min Sook felt like she should say “Hey!” like it was something she did all the time, but she couldn’t. Sensing her confusion Jong Hyun gave her a bittersweet smile.

“So what did you want to talk about?” Min Sook’s voice fell onto a silent room. Key gave Jong Hyun a look as if hinting to something she knew nothing about.

“Hi.” Jong Hyun said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. Taemin laughed at his nervousness. The situation seemed to feel lighter to Min Sook, but she didn’t know that it would do nothing for the gravity of the situation. “Do you know who we are?”

“Yeah. You’re Jong Hyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin.” She said stating the obvious.

“Aside from that.”

“Am I supposed to know more?” Min Sook didn’t know they were going with the conversation.

“I guess not.” Jong Hyun said happily. He was glad to know that Min Sook was clueless, it didn’t help them but it meant that there was a chance at a new beginning for her.

It seemed like Minho still wasn’t satisfied by the way he nudged Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun looked at him as if asking him ‘why me?’ Minho just looked back at him incredulously as if saying ‘you know why.’

“Why did you come here, what do you want?”

“I just moved into the city, and I guess I just want to graduate high school.” Key started to laugh at her response.

“Just in case.” he said to Jong Hyun. It seemed to Min Sook that there was something going on she didn’t know about.

“Just stay away from Dan Bi okay?” Jong Hyun said sighing.

“Why?” Min Sook was confused. Why should she have to stay away from Dan Bi, what did it matter to them, why did they think they needed to tell her this. ‘Why’ was all she was able to say before they left the room, none of them looking back except for Jong Hyun.

“I like this Min Sook better.” Key said once they were out of earshot. “She nicer and says interesting things.”

“She’s always been that way. You just never got the chance to know her like I did.” Jong Hyun replied.

“Maybe, but being around her doesn’t seems as grim.”

“Where was Onew?” Taemin asked

“He went out with Dan Bi.”
…………………………………………

“Where are we going?” Onew asked

“I heard about this store at the mall from a friend. They have really nice bracelets so I want to get one.”

“We’re going to the mall again? We just went last week.”

“But I didn’t know about this store last week.” Dan Bi said coercing Onew.

“Fine, but next time we got to the movies I get to pick the movie and you can’t complain even if it’s a horror film.”

“Ok, but you know you’re not going to make me watch a horror anyway.”

“What makes you so sure of that?” Onew asked even though he knew she was right.

“You love me too much.” Dan Bi said though there was no real meaning behind her words.

“That’s all in your imagination. I just feel bad for you. If it weren’t for me you’d have no friends.” Onew said teasingly.

“Without me your life would be very dull and you know it.” Dan Bi didn’t know it but she was right. From childhood he was groomed to be her guardian. He had already died once by her side; how could he say his life was dull?

“Watch out.” Onew said as he saw someone running in their direction. He reached to pull her closer but missed her hand. Dan Bi fell onto the floor next to the guy who bumped into her. He had dark hair that gave off a brown hue in the light, deep bistre eyes and milky white skin; it was enough to make any girl swoon.

“Sorry I was in a rush and not looking where I was going…I’m still in a rush. Sorry again!” The guy said pulling Dan Bi up to her feet before running off again.

“You okay?” Onew asked.

“Yeah I’m fine now. But I get the feeling my bum is going to hurt later.” Dan Bi said dusting herself off.

Hmm who's the mysteryious guy behind Door Number One
We'll find out in the next chapter
xD
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/19/2009, 12:39 pm

thanks for the pm and the update:D
min sook cracked me up. her responses were so innocent.
it's almost as if she had left the guys dumbfounded.
i'm still confuse a bit though. was min sook the bad sister
back in the old life and dan bi the nice one?
it seems to be that way because of the way taemin is and was
dan bi's guardian. speaking of them, i'm wondering
who's the mystery guy is. 'enough to make any girl swoon,' eh?
Very Happy i can't wait to find out!
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 7/19/2009, 1:17 pm

shawty_12 wrote:thanks for the pm and the update:D
min sook cracked me up. her responses were so innocent.
it's almost as if she had left the guys dumbfounded.
i'm still confuse a bit though. was min sook the bad sister
back in the old life and dan bi the nice one?
it seems to be that way because of the way taemin is and was
dan bi's guardian. speaking of them, i'm wondering
who's the mystery guy is. 'enough to make any girl swoon,' eh?
Very Happy i can't wait to find out!

definatly enough to make any girl swoon
thats why I claimed him in the tagbox
*hint hint*
and yuup Min Sook was "bad" but then not really either
She had a reason to be upset and things just got too out of hand for her
You'll find out everything in her backstory
when we get to that part
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty Chapter Six

Post by Kyn 7/25/2009, 11:16 am

“Can I get two mango slushies with jelly?” Dan Bi asked the clerk at Quickley’s.

“What size?” he replied adjusting his cap so it didn’t cover his face.

“Umm a small.” Dan Bi felt like she had seen the clerk’s face before, she just didn’t know where.

“Ok just step to the side.” He said nonchalantly after Dan Bi paid.

“Did you order the two mango slushies?” another clerk asked Dan Bi.

“Yeah…” she said lifting her eyes to see his face. She may not have known who the first sales person was but this guy was familiar. It was the same person who bumped into her before. “Oh it you!”

“It’s me?” repeated her statement confused.

“You’re the guy who bumped into me earlier and then ran off…Yoochun” she said reading his name tag.

“How’d you know my name?”

“You’re given a nametag for a reason.”

“Oh. That makes sense. But sorry again about before.” Yoochun said

“You can make it up to me by paying for the drinks.”

“Umm…”said Yoochun said nervously

“I wasn’t being serious.” Dan Bi said laughing.

“Oh thank god. I didn’t know how I was going to tell you I wouldn’t pay for them.”

“Chunie what’s taking so long?” the first clerk asked.

“The girl I bumped into on the way to work.” Yoochun said pointing to Dan Bi.

“I’m Junsu. Yoochun is always running late, I’m not surprised he finally knocked someone down.”

“Junsu…Junsu.” Dan Bi repeated his trying to figure out who he was. “Don’t you go to Inwood Institute?”

“How’d you know?” Junsu asked surprised.

“I go there too. I knew I saw you somewhere. It was going to bug me all day if I didn’t figure it out.”

“Yoochun and I are seniors.”

“I think the line is getting a little long so I’ll go now. Nice meeting you Junsu and I guess nice bumping into you Yoochun?” Dan Bi said waving.

She walked over to a table by the water fountain where Onew sat waiting for her. He sat back braced against his seat and eyes closed listening to the sound of the water crash against the translucent surface. There were times when Dan Bi was confused by Onew, she had known him for what seemed like forever and was always amazed by how someone as lively and energetic as him could seem so distant and ethereal in a moment, but she knew that one matter what, he would always be the same Onew that was a constant figure by her side.

“Did I make you wait long?” she said handing him his drink.

“No.” Onew said shaking his head. “Are you ready to go?”

“Yup.” Dan Bi said linking arm with Onew once he stood up. “It got dark fast.” Dan Bi said once they exited the mall as she stared up at the glowing moon. “Do you think-“ her words were cut off by a groan from Onew as he slumped down to the floor by her side. “Are you okay?” she said shaking him, there was no response.

Dan Bi started to panic as her mind went into a whirl. She was usually clear headed and had a grasp on things, but it seemed like things had become hazy. She looked around trying to spot anyone who might be able to help them, but the street was unusually desolate. Dan Bi reached for her phone and began dialing when the numbers became blurry. He body felt heavy and her breath short. In a matter of second she was unconscious on the floor next to Onew.

“They’re both down.” Hyunsu said coming out from behind the shadows.

“Make sure you keep a tight hold on Onew, Daeho. My powers weren’t able to give the full effect to him.” Sukchul said.

“Are you sure, we’re doing the right thing?” Daeho replied, but kept Onew paralyzed nonetheless.

“There’s no turning back now.”

“Let’s just grab her and go.” Hyun Su said as he picked up Dan Bi. “We’re going to the cave in the woods right?”

“Where else could we go?”

Onew could hear Daeho, Hyunsu, and Sukchul talking but could do nothing about it. After being hit in the back of the head by Hyunsu and having Daeho and Sukchul use their powers on him simultaneously he was absolutely immobilized. Once they were gone he shot up from the floor to find himself alone.

“Shit.” He said to himself.

“Go with Yunho Han Eul or else he’ll do something stupid.” Han Eul said mimicking her grandmother as she followed behind Yunho. She immediately regretted it once she started coughing from the strain on her voice.

“Aish?” Yunho said hitting Han Eul on the back thinking it would help.

“Ouch! Is this how you treat the sister who’s always helping you out?”

“Maybe? Whatever just hurry up I was supposed to be by Changmin’s house a while ago.”

“How is that my fault; you’re the one who’s running late, not me.”

“What are you talking about, I had to wait on you ‘cause grandma said I had to take you with me.”

“Nope, she’s the one who’s forcing me to go with you to make sure you don’t get into trouble. So hah!” Han Eul said sticking out her tongue.

“Are you to going to argue to whole time?” Changmin said from his window. “My mom’s going to kill me if you make too much noise again Yunho.”

“See I’m here to keep you out of trouble.” Han Eul whispered smugly to Yunho who just rolled his eyes.

“Whatever lets go.” Yunho said opening the gate to Changmin’s backyard. “Losers first.”

“Then shouldn’t I be following you?” Han Eul said pushing Yunho into the yard. “Soo Ae?” Han Eul said bringing her attention to the girl sitting in a lawn chair.

Soo Ae was a complete stranger to Han Eul, although they had some classes together they never spoke a word to each other. It was one thing to play around with Yunho around Changmin, but completely different when it was around a stranger, especially one who might think you’re a complete weirdo. Han Eul just sat quietly and gave a awkward laugh to Soo Ae after coming in noisily. Yunho just laughed at her mouthing the word ‘loser’.

“Here’s your book.” Changmin said coming out of his house. As he handed Soo Ae the book his hand grazed hers causing her to pull her hand back and immediately turn red. Because neither of them where holding the book it fell to the floor. “Sorry.” Changmin said reaching for the book the same time as Soo Ae.

Han Eul and Yunho watched them with similar curious expressions. Their hands touched lightly again, this time Soo Ae didn’t pull back and grabbed the book before jumping back onto her feet.

“I’ll be going now.” She said rushing out of the back yard with the book tucked under her arm.

“Bye…I guess.” Changmin said quietly to himself; Soo Ae had already left.
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/25/2009, 6:40 pm

rofl...a little sparks, i'm guessing?Very Happy
but who the heck are those guys?!!! how dare they use their power like that?!
nooo...Dan Bi...and Onew couldn't stop them!!>.<
i wonder if those guys are the ones from before....
but i guess i'm going to have to wait to find out huh?Very Happy
so wait, let me get this straight: they all go to the same school.
Dan Bi, Onew, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Soo Ae, and Han Eul.
sorry, it's been a while and so i need to refresh my brain^^
but thanks for the pm and the update. i can't wait to see Onew kick the guys' buTt!Very Happy (lolx...i'm so mean)
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 7/25/2009, 8:33 pm

shawty_12 wrote:rofl...a little sparks, i'm guessing?Very Happy
but who the heck are those guys?!!! how dare they use their power like that?!
nooo...Dan Bi...and Onew couldn't stop them!!>.<
i wonder if those guys are the ones from before....
but i guess i'm going to have to wait to find out huh?Very Happy
so wait, let me get this straight: they all go to the same school.
Dan Bi, Onew, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Soo Ae, and Han Eul.
sorry, it's been a while and so i need to refresh my brain^^
but thanks for the pm and the update. i can't wait to see Onew kick the guys' buTt!Very Happy (lolx...i'm so mean)

If by the ones from before you mean the Kwon brothers, then yes, its them
They aren't bad, their just desperate
They really want to go back to their pasts, and live life the way it was before
They just can't move on
I really feel bad them
They're just really human
And yuup everyone goes to the same school although in different grades
They're all connected in some way (cliques, teams, classes, clubs)
And too bad you wont get to see Onew do but kicking, but there will be some soon
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon Empty Chapter Seven

Post by Kyn 8/16/2009, 10:28 am

It was a cool and clear night, the stars shone brightly in the dark sky as they surrounded the moon. Soo Ae stepped out from her bedroom window, onto the patio roof. She loved days like these; after it rained the air was clear and moist. She loved the way it kissed her skin and tickled her ears in the wind. Soo Ae closed her eye and leaned against the wall just listening to the swaying branches and crickets.

“It’s nice tonight right?” Changmin said surprising Soo Ae, who just nodded and closed her eyes again.

Changmin climbed out his window onto the roof; because their houses were connected he easily made his way over to Soo Ae. Taking a seat next to Soo Ae, he mimicked her posture, placing his back on the cool wall.

“Why aren’t you sleeping, it’s kind of late.” He asked

“I can’t, something feels…off tonight.”

“I’ve been feeling the same way.” He said looking at Soo Ae who still had her eyes closed. His eyes traced the outline of her face, taking in the fine details he had never noticed before. “It’s quiet, but at the same time loud tonight.”

“What do you mean?” Soo Ae said finally opening her eyes.

“It’s just the feeling were your senses are intensified, like you’re on edge.” Changmin replied looking, for the right words.

“I guess I’m not the only one feeling that way.”

“You too, it’s kind of weird right?” she replied smiling, it felt good to be able to smile. For the past few hours she had felt really tense, like something bad was going to happen. It was like the nervousness as you awaited the results that could either make or break you. Soo Ae was extremely shy around guys and very panicky, but along with the tense feeling came a sense of ease, it felt like she wasn’t just Soo Ae but Soo Ae Plus.

“Yeah, but that the only thing I’ve been feeling. Soo Ae don’t freak out when I tell you this, but…I think I’m starting to like you.” Changmin said as he took a deep breath. “I don’t know how, when, or even why, but I like you. Being around you makes me happy and you’re on my mind more than ever.” His words came out in a rush. Changmin looked over to Soo Ae, waiting for some kind of response, but he got none. Soo Ae had fainted. “Shim Changmin you’re an idiot, you shouldn’t have told her.”

Changmin lifted Soo Ae into his arms and took her into her room. He laid her on her bed and took a seat close by. Five minutes later she woke up gasping for air.

“I’m sorry Soo Ae, I shoul-“

“No time for that Minnie, we’ve got to go.” Soo Ae said as she got out of bed.

“Minnie?” he replied, but nonetheless he followed her to wherever she was going. “You never called me that before.” It was a statement that came out as more of a question.

“Can you show me the way to Yunho and Han Eul’s house?”Soo Ae replied ignoring what Changmin was saying.

“Okay…” Changmin sensed that something was different about Soo Ae, but he didn’t know how or why. All he could do was follow her and find out for himself.

“Oh and Minnie, you might want to get out of your pajamas we’re not going to be back for a while.”

……………………….

Key groaned in annoyance as he woke to the sound of his cell phone ringing, he was just about to go to sleep when he got a phone call from Onew.

“What do you want?” he hissed. “Don’t tell me to heat up any food for you; no one said you had to go out until it was late. Do it yourself.” He was just about to hang up when he heard Onew shout for him to wait. Key could sense the urgency and panic in Onew’s voice. “What happened?”

After finishing his phone call with Onew, Key hung up and began to run around the house telling everyone to wake up. In the process he smacked Jong Hyun in the head and stole Minho’s pillow. However he made sure he took some care with waking Taemin up, he gently shook the younger boy, beckoning him to wake. After everyone was awake, they all met in the living room.

‘”We’re screwed!”Key exclaimed

“What are you talking about?” Minho asked

“Screwed as in we’re bad guardians. Dan Bi went missing.”

“Maybe she’s at Han Eul’s house.” Jong Hyun said.

“She’s not though. Onew and Dan Bi were out when the Kwon’s knocked him out and took Dan Bi out somewhere in the woods.”

“Oh…”

“It’s not so bad though, if they wake Dan Bi up isn’t that good? It’ll be like the old days….sorta.” Taemin replied.

“Maybe, but they don’t know what they’re doing; we don’t know how they’re going to try and do it either. There are too many ‘ifs’ in this whole situation.” Key said panicking.

More than worried he was scared. If the King and Queen were out there somewhere and found out they got Dan Bi killed, there would be in big trouble. The King was really nice, sort of like Santa Claus without the beard, white hair, and 100 extra pounds. Still, when he was mad, he was really mad.

“Is sitting around like this going to help?” Minho asked taking control. “We’ll split up; me and Jong Hyun, you and Taemin. If anyone finds anything just call.”

“What about Onew?” Taemin asked.

“He’ll be fine on his own.”

“Are you sure about that?” Jong Hyun said laughing. “He just got his ass whooped by those three.”

“He’s getting old now, you can’t blame him.” Key said jokingly.

…………………..

Dan Bi woke up in a dark room to the sound of a whirring fan. She had been kidnapped and they left Onew knocked out in the middle of street, she knew that much. She didn’t know if she should panic or worry first, she was to confused, why would anyone want her? She came from a normal family that consisted of her and her dad, they weren’t rolling around in money, and her father was just a real estate agent. She couldn’t figure it out. What made things more confusing was the way she was treated. In The room they placed her on a bed, gave her bottles of water, and they didn’t bother to tie her up. Everything was different, Dan Bi wasn’t a pro on kidnappings, but shouldn’t things be different?

A knock on the door took her away from her thoughts.

“We’re coming in.” Hyunsu said before entering the room with Hyunsu and Sukchul in tow.

“You’re those guys! The ones who know Onew. Why would you do that to him?” Dan Bi said speaking a 100 miles a minute.

“We’re sorry; we just didn’t know what else to do.” Daeho said.

“So you just hit him over the head? That makes a lot of sense.”

“Well we never really touched him.” Sukchul replied.

“So he just passed out on his own.” Dan Bi said sarcastically.

“Well that’s that the truth either.”

“Daeho paralyzed him and Sukchul just knocked him out…mentally.” Hyunsu said.

“What, you’re insane!”

“No, you just forgot about everything.”

“Forgot?”

“You can do it too.” Daeho said

“That and a lot of other things, you have practically every power known in the Moon Kingdom.” Hyunsu said.

“Moon Kingdom? What have you guys been smoking?”

“Your great grandfather was the first king of the Moon Kingdom. He was a warrior who took control during a period of chaos, as a show of loyalty and gratitude the people gave him their power. That power was passed on to your grandfather, your father, and now you.”

“You’re wrong, my grandfather was a store clerk making ends meet, and he defiantly wasn’t a king. I don’t know what kind of prank you’re trying to pull, but you’re taking this too far.”

“It’s no prank Princess, we know you’re confused, but soon you’ll understand everything, you need to. Everyone, not just us, everyone is depending on you.” Hyunsu said.

“We’ll be back soon; if you need anything we’ll be in the other room.” Sukchul said motioning for his brothers to leave.

Dan Bi sat and curled her legs toward her body. Looking out toward the moon she tried to make sense of everything. She wasn’t sure if they were joking anymore, they seemed too serious. If only Onew was here
Dan Bi thought; he would help her figure everything out.
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 8/23/2009, 7:06 pm

lolx...i love that question. she was talking to them as if she
wasn't a bit scared at all. so funny. at least they didn't hurt
or tie her up. i thought they would, the way they knocked Onew out.
hahaha. and Key was so funny! i love that dude; i love Jonghyun
more though^^ gosh and he just had to go and smack Jonghyun
on the head-____- how nice. lolx... awww, but i hope they find
her soon. i wouldn't want the King and Queen to punish them!
thanks for the pm and sorry for the late reply:)
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 1/1/2010, 7:59 pm

shawty_12 wrote:

lolx...i love that question. she was talking to them as if she
wasn't a bit scared at all. so funny. at least they didn't hurt
or tie her up. i thought they would, the way they knocked Onew out.
hahaha. and Key was so funny! i love that dude; i love Jonghyun
more though^^ gosh and he just had to go and smack Jonghyun
on the head-____- how nice. lolx... awww, but i hope they find
her soon. i wouldn't want the King and Queen to punish them!
thanks for the pm and sorry for the late reply:)

They wouldn't, they can't
They need her to much, so they've got to treat her right, right?
I ♥️ Key too, especially his relattionship with the other members
Umma to Taemin, Jong Hyun's biffle, Minho I'm not so sure, and Onew's partner
I'm an OnKey shipper xD
And they King and Queen, they can't really punish them
Mainly becuase they have no idea what happened to them
Key was just reminicing
I bet he would have liked it if they could actually still be punished
And guess what!! I finally updated
Hope your still keeping up with the story
Kyn
Kyn