Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.

2 posters

Go down

Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.

Post by ckreme15 7/17/2009, 12:03 pm

Hello everyone -wave wave-

This is Christy here or ckreme15 or crispykreme Doughnut or whatever you guys call me ^^ (that evil admin of the forum)

Enough useless introduction of me, your evil admin. Recently, I have been receving e-mails and message on tagbroad about how to post up story or put up image. To help you guys on that, I make this tutorial. -clap clap-

I will provide the step by step intruction on the most common problem and all.

I will make my directions as clear as possible ^^

And, if your question is not in this tutorial, please go to the Queen of Questions Help topic for extra helps.

Best of regard,
-ckreme15
FF Family

Last edited by ckreme15 on 12/20/2009, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ckreme15
ckreme15

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty How to post your story~~

Post by ckreme15 7/17/2009, 12:17 pm

Lesson 1: Who, Where, When and How to post up your story

Who?
-Anyone who register as one of our member on the forum

Where?
-Scroll down the Front page until you see a Stories Thread, click on it

When?
-As soon as you verify your e-mail and all

How?
-Once you click on the Stories Thread

1. Read the Fanfiction Explanation *READ BEFORE POSTING* (I won't mention the rules over here, read that post to understand the rules)

2. Click on New Topic (which can be found on the top or the bottom of that page)

3. Then there's the text box, Type in your story name in the subject box and your content in the other big box

4. Click Send to post your story or click Preview to see how your story will look like or click on Draft to save your story without posting (you draft can be found when you click on profile on the navigation bar)

5. If you want to update your story, just go back to your story and click on Reply Post

-End of first Lesson-
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty How to put up a picture and video~~

Post by ckreme15 7/17/2009, 12:31 pm

Lesson 2: Post up my picture or music how?

Posting Picture:

1. Click Reply Post or New Topic to get to the text box

2. Click on the Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Pictur10 button

3. Then put your picture's direct URL in it, click Ok (Right click, propertise to get your URL-If your image doesn't provide the code)

Post Picture From your computer:

1. Click on the Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Pictur11 button

2. Then Browse, select your image, click on Host it

3. Pick the Code you need, then copy and paste it on your post

Post up video:

1. Click on the Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Link10 button

2. Put in the URL of your video on youtube or someplace else

3. Click okay

Tips:
Box won't go away?
-Click on it again to make it disappear ^^

-End of Lesson 2-
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty Re: Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.

Post by ckreme15 7/25/2009, 4:59 pm

Lesson 3: Reply readers comments

Regular reply:

Click reply post at the bottom or the top of your topic

Type in your message and click send

Specific reply:

Click quote on their post

Type your message after all the messages and click send

-End of lesson 3-
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty Doing Online High School Diploma

Post by robertstanley 5/21/2012, 3:29 am

Stanley High School has years of online learning experience and takes pride in providing quality education to all diploma holders of Stanley High School from all across the globe. Stanley High School provides the perfect medium to earn an accredited high school diploma for students who were not able to continue with their education, home-school students or working adults.

Why choose Stanley High School?

1. Earn a High School Diploma: Customize your educational plans and earn a diploma using 21st century technology.
2. Schedule with Flexibility: Complete courses at your own pace and at times that best fit their daily schedules.
3. Recover Credit: Earn credits to get back on track for graduation within your own school district. Enrollment is not dependent upon traditional school calendars, so courses can be started at any time during the year.
4. Apply Home School Credits: You can enroll in SHS and transfer credits earned through home school study to our diploma program.
5. Prior to credits being awarded, courses must be submitted for review and approval.
6. Select from Advanced or Remedial Courses: Choose courses that meet your academic needs and support your learning style.
robertstanley
robertstanley

http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/

Back to top Go down

Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect. Empty Re: Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down