Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Site Update: PLEASE READ

Go down

Site Update: PLEASE READ Empty Site Update: PLEASE READ

Post by shawty_12 7/21/2013, 7:48 pm

As one of your moderators on this forum, I would like to first apologize for our lack of activity for the past few years. Just like everybody else, we got swept up in reality and what everyone calls "life". Therefore, we have not done a very good job of keeping the forum organized, fun and safe for our members. For that, I am truly sorry and can only ask for forgiveness at this point.

The title of this content is titled "Site Update," but I am sad to inform you guys that the site will NOT be undergoing any update or changes for the time being. I do not have permission to access the site, only the forum's contents. Therefore, I can only regulate the topics and comments in the forum. As to whatever is written in the chat box and the site's appearances, I absolutely have no control over them. I am also very apologetic to inform everyone that I no longer have the other administrators and moderators' contact information. I am hoping that one- or a few of them- will happened upon this forum like I did again and contact me so that we can work toward updating this forum. In the meantime, Fanfictional will continue to run as it is on its own.

Now, with that being said, I will also like to advise that all members use Fanficitonal wisely. Plagiarisms is strictly prohibited. After last time's incident, I figured how to move around in the forum, which means I will NOT tolerate plagiarism of any kind this time around. I advise that all Fanfictional members post smartly. I checked the Fanfiction board and it seemed the board's content has not been set to 'members only,' which means guests can read and comment on all stories. Again, this is out of my control. If any members do not feel safe posting stories that can be access by everyone, then I suggest not even posting in the first place. All members have been warn. However, if any member do not mind that fact and truly want to share his or her fanfiction, then please feel free to do so.

Last but not least, please remember that all members are still expected to respect one another in this forum. If there is any questions or problems, feel free to PM me. I will respond and act accordingly to what I can do under the circumstances. Thank you for taking the time to read this notice.
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down