hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics

[On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter Eight

Post by Kyn on 1/1/2010, 8:00 pm

“Hurry up Minnie; we’re not going to get anywhere if you keep giving me weird looks.” Soo Ae said in a sing song voice as she walked down the street with Changmin following closely behind.

“Where are we going?” Changmin, now dubbed Minnie asked.

“A better question is where aren’t we going.”

“Okay then, where aren’t we going?”

“Hmm…home, a few other places. Nothing is really set at the moment.” She said thinking about it.

“This doesn’t seem like you.”

“I know it doesn’t, well it is me, but not really. You’ll find out later.”

“Are you sure you’re okay? You fainted on second and then the next you’re walking out of your house in the middle of the night.”

“Me? I’ve never been better, but you’re asking too many questions. Don’t you know curiosity killed the cat? Well he had it coming for a while, people warned him that Curiosity was very irritable, but Cat didn’t listen.” Soo Ae said rambling.

“The cat had nine lives, it bounced right back up.” Changmin said choosing to ignore the last part of her statement. He thought she might have hurt herself after fainting.

“Well you’ve already used one of yours. I think this is the last one you’ve got.”

“I’ve already used one…”

“Okay we’re here, go get Yunho and Haneul.”

“Why?”

“Remember Curiosity, Cat, dead. Please just give them a call Changmin.”

“Why aren’t you calling me Minnie?”

“Because you aren’t Minnie, you’re Changmin.”

……

“I like the muzik da da da dancing muzik, I like the muzik s s s sexy muzik, I feel the muzik fu fu fu funky muzik. I’m crazy styling muzik alive.” Haneul bellowed. “Take it Yunho!”

“One saenggakeopsineun naeganaega sineun shoes. Two naemamdaero ddo jakkujakku haneun pose. Three amureohgei na saljjaksaljjak pareun loose. 4 4 4 4 4 min-“ Yunho sang before being cut off by Haneul.

“Wrong song loser.”

“Even I knew the lyrics to that one.” Soo Ae said barging into their norebang room. “And the lyrics are right there…wow.”

“People make mistakes! And why are you here?” Yunho asked.

“To sing and dance?” Changmin said, directing his question to Soo Ae.

“No.” she said plain and simple.”We came to get you, now we go to stop two.”

“Stop two?” Haneul, Yunho, and Changmin chorused.

“Wow you guys ask much more questions.”

“Questions?” they said together again.

“Shush. No questions, just follow me.”

Haneul and Yunho were confused, but not as confused as Changmin, nonetheless they followed Soo Ae, but not before sending questioning looks to each other. They walked out of the norebang into the dark starless night. The sky was void of any natural light except for the luminous new moon.

…..

Soo Yeon sat cross legged with Younha at her side, both of them held their hands in the air, waiting for the nail polish to dry. It was their weekly sleepover night. Their parents had grown accustomed to the inseparable girls, so much that anyone else might think they were sisters.

“I heard there’s a party at club Espionage tomorrow. Should we go?” Soo Yeon said as she propped her hand on a pillow.

“There people there can be such pervs.” Younha replied.

“Hot pervs. But that doesn’t mean we need to be pervs as well.”

“Hmm cute boys, free drinks, music, and some fun vs. pervs and some more pervs.”

“I think the first outweighs the second.” Soo Yeon said nudging Younha.

“Of course you do, but isn’t tomorrow Jae Joong’s party?”

“Oh right…well we can stop in there for an hour and then go to Espionage.”

“And hour, Jae will have a fit.” You said dubiously.

“Or we could just not go at all. I love Jae and all, but Espionage is going to be the scene tomorrow. Think cute boys Younha!”

“Jae is cute too.”

“Do you really want to go to Jae’s party?”

“Obviously.”

“Okay, we’ll go then.” Soo Yeon caved.

At that moment, Younha’s cell rang out in a cheery tune.

“Hey Changmin. What’s up?” Younha answer the phone.

“What does he want?” Soo Yeon asked.

“Come out now? How’d you know I was at Soo Yeon’s house? You’re outside? But now’s not a good time.” She said looking at her drying nails.

“Not worth messing up my nails for...” Soo Yeon said to herself, Younha nodded in agreement.

“Wait, who is yelling ‘Hurry’ in the background?” Younha asked.

“If I had my powers they’d be down here in a second!” the same girl’s voice resonated though the room.

“Sounds familiar…” Soo Yeon and Younha said together, still not getting up.

“Might as well see what they want.” Soo Yeon said finally getting up. But when she looked outside the window they was no “they” it was just Changmin. “You said you heard a girl’s voice right? Well it’s just Changmin.”

“Ghost?”Younha said shocked. “I’m defiantly not going down now.”

“Suck it up. It will probably only take a second.”

Together Younha and Soo Yeon walked down the stairs and out the front door to see Changmin. Younha stuck close to Soo Yeon looking for any ghosts.

“If you haven’t already noticed Changmin, it’s really dark outside.” Younha said.

“Trust me I’ve noticed.” Changmin replied.

“Never in my life has anyone made me wait so long!” Soo Ae said from behind Soo Yeon and Younha, scaring them.

“Oh please, why should we rush out here for you?” Soo Yeon said.

“Hmph. Things have certainly changed.” Soo Ae replied feeling a little annoyed. “Will we have to black bag them Changmin?”

“What? No!” Changmin said shocked. “We really need you to come with us now.” He said turning his attention to the two girls.

“Why?” Younha asked.

“Again with the questions.” Soo Ae said while Haneul and Yunho mimicked her in the background. “I’ve got eyes in the back of my head you two.”

“No you don’t” Yunho said.

“Fine I don’t, but I’ve got sharp senses. We’ve wasted a lot of time already, so let’s go.” Soo Ae threw a mean look at Soo Yeon.

“We’re not going anywhere.” Younha said.

“We’ve got to black bag them.”

“Please just come with us.” Changmin said.

“Fine.” Soo Yeon said speaking for both herself and Younha. It wasn’t because Changmin asked, but because she was she was interested in what was happening, or more like the sudden change in Soo Ae’s behavior. She didn’t know the girl well or even care, but she knew something was off.

“What?” Younha exclaimed. After seeing the look on Soo Yeon’s face, she knew there was a reason behind her response. “Fine.” Looking down on her nails, she hoped shed have time to fix them later.

“About time.” Soo Ae said. “Good thing we’re not too far away from the forest.”

“Whoa woods? Is this some kind of Blair Witch thing, because if it is, count me out.”

“No, so calm down. We’re just going to meet someone we haven’t seen in a long, long time.”

It still didn’t do anything to settle Younha’s nerves, or shake off the feeling of nervousness that was starting to reach everyone else.

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [On-Going/PG-13] Girl In The Moon

Post by shawty_12 on 1/1/2010, 10:12 pm

NOPE!Very Happy I have not yet abandon the story! Lolx...
Ah, it sure had been a while; however, everything's all good~
I can still remember the story line. (Amazing...><)<--Lolx..I remember this information better than I remember yesterday's reading about the First Civilizations in the Mediterranean. And it's the 2nd time I'd read over the stupid chapter... (This is so sad..)

Anyways...This chapter was funny.^^
Soo Ae=bossy=uncharacteristic. Even poor Changmin
was left clueless. But I love the "curiosity kills the cat"
conversation. (IF you can call it a convo...)
She made it sound so...I don't know-scary!
It was almost as if she was threatening Changming,
Yunho and Haneul or something for asking too much questions.
If I was there, I wouldn't dare open my mouth.><
“Again with the questions.” Soo Ae said while Haneul and Yunho mimicked her in the background. “I’ve got eyes in the back of my head you two.”

“Fine I don’t, but I’ve got sharp senses. We’ve wasted a lot of time already, so let’s go.”
POOR YUNHO! Got caught doing something
he wasn't suppose to, huh?^^ Lolx...

Thanks for the pm and the update. I'm looking forward to
the next chapter!
(GUYS, it's the WOODS we're talking about here. Who would
dare venture out into such a place at NIGHT? Gaaaahhhh...
If I was Younha or Soo Yeon, I'd dash back inside the house
and bolt the lock in place. In way am I venturing outside
the house and into the woods at night. That's like-suicide right there!><)
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn on 1/19/2010, 8:27 pm

shawty_12 wrote:NOPE!Very Happy I have not yet abandon the story! Lolx...
Ah, it sure had been a while; however, everything's all good~
I can still remember the story line. (Amazing...><)<--Lolx..I remember this information better than I remember yesterday's reading about the First Civilizations in the Mediterranean. And it's the 2nd time I'd read over the stupid chapter... (This is so sad..)

Anyways...This chapter was funny.^^
Soo Ae=bossy=uncharacteristic. Even poor Changmin
was left clueless. But I love the "curiosity kills the cat"
conversation. (IF you can call it a convo...)
She made it sound so...I don't know-scary!
It was almost as if she was threatening Changming,
Yunho and Haneul or something for asking too much questions.
If I was there, I wouldn't dare open my mouth.><

“Fine I don’t, but I’ve got sharp senses. We’ve wasted a lot of time already, so let’s go.”
POOR YUNHO! Got caught doing something
he wasn't suppose to, huh?^^ Lolx...

Thanks for the pm and the update. I'm looking forward to
the next chapter!
(GUYS, it's the WOODS we're talking about here. Who would
dare venture out into such a place at NIGHT? Gaaaahhhh...
If I was Younha or Soo Yeon, I'd dash back inside the house
and bolt the lock in place. In way am I venturing outside
the house and into the woods at night. That's like-suicide right there!><)

Rather than threatning Changmin she was just telling him the story of people she once knew
Curiousity and Cat
But Soo Ae does can be really fierce, look at poor Yunho lol
So Yeon and Younha should be even more afraid
They made her wait! I think without Changmin there she would have kidnapped them o.o
The story is really going to start moving now, I cant wait until I right the next chapter

Back to top Go down

Chapter Nine

Post by Kyn on 1/19/2010, 8:30 pm

“My senses are still kick-ass. I knew you would be here.” Soo Ae said eyeing Nam Ji Sun who sent solitary under the shade of a large oak.

“Oh my grass, this is some kind of Blair Witch thing!” Younha gasped.

“What are you talking about, and why are you here?”Ji Sun said much calmer than Younha.

“The same reason you are here.” Soo Ae replied with a knowing look.

“And what would that be?”

“Something was calling you here, something you couldn’t deny.”

“Don’t act like you know anything about me.” Ji Sun replied turning defensive.

“Right now I’m the only person who knows more about you, than you do.”

“If we just came here for some kind of picnic I’m leaving.”

“Shush.” Ji Sun and Soo Ae said in unison.

“Are you alone?” Soo Ae asked finally realizing that there was no one with Ji Sun when she arrived.

“What does it look like to you?” she retorted

“Okay, I’m not as kick-ass as I thought. I assumed you’d bring them. – Hand over your cell phone Changmin.” He did just that without any questions. “Okay 1, 2 the 5 of them are probably on their way. Now what’s left are the 3 of them. Easy enough, I think you know them Changmin.”

“Him…boys.” Younha said as her eyes brightened.

Just at that moment Key burst through the bushes with Taemin, Minho, and Jong Hyun trailing behind him. The boys adorned quizzical look on their faces as they took in the appearance of everyone together. The girls couldn’t blame them, with the exception of Younha and So Yeon they were all polar opposites. Anyone at school would have the same reaction.

“What are you doing here Key?” Younha and So Yeon asked

“Let’s go.” Jong Hyun said. The others started to follow him past the concrete sidewalk into the dirt floored forest.

“See you two later.” He responded with the quick wink of his eyes. It was the only thing he could do that seemed normal. The last thing he wanted were questions that would be too annoying to answer, even if they would be the only ones who could ever understand.

“We’re too late.” Taemin said stopping in his tracks abruptly.

There was absolute silence for two long moments, and then there was a rustling in the leaves. Suddenly a strong wind traveled through the forest, knocking everyone off their feet. The wind was blazing hot at first, but then cooled with an effect similar to mint. So Yeon got off her back and brushed herself off, but she couldn’t get clean. It seemed like there was an infinite source of ash that rained down on them. One by one everyone else started to pick themselves up. As suddenly as the warm and cool air came it disappeared, taking with it the snow-like ash. So Yeon took in the site before her, the leaves of the bushes and trees where all a rotten brown color as if the life had been sucked out of them. So Yeon blinked and opened her eyes again, this time the leaves were more green, although not as spirited as before. In the distance she could see trees that hadn’t rejuvenated; they stood black and ominous, if they were even able to stand at all.

“What the hell was that?” Haneul asked almost screaming.

Soo Ae calmly fluffed her hair, removing the remaining remnants of ash. “What we’ve been waiting for.”

There were furtive looks between Jong Hyun and Minho.

“Now we wait.” Said Minho

“Are you serious? We don’t know what happened out there, for all we know they could be on the brink of death calling out to us right now, and you want to wait?” Key said aggravated

“He’s right, we can’t go there. If we were needed Onew would have called out to us.” Jong Hyun said

“But what if he can’t. Don’t you remember the last time this happened, every moment counts.”

“Even more of a reason for us to stay here, at least for now.”

“So we wait.” Soo Ae said with a tone of finality in her voice.

“What are you doing here?” Jong Hyun asked.

“Same reason as you, only we weren’t going to rush out into the middle of a battlefield. I don’t think they can handle that yet, I can’t either.”

“You remember!” Taemin said shocked.

“Not exactly, this is only temporary. Look up at the sky, what do you see?”

“The stars.” Key replied blandly.

“Exactly. We’re in the city; we shouldn’t be able to see the stars unless we were miles away from here. Unless dot dot dot. That’s where you fill in the blanks.”

The boys didn’t respond.

“It’s a night of great magic. In the past humans would look to the sky for power. What better way to revive those two than the stars and moon?”

“How do you know all this?” Minho asked

“A friend of mine was a meiko, she taught me.”

“Will it work?” Key asked.

“Great magic needs a great sacrifice to match up with it, that’s why nothing like this was used in the Moon Kingdom, it was considered unorthodox. I just hope the people working the magic knew that.”

“It seems like it worked.” Jong Hyun said

“I’m not sure if that’s a good thing. They awaken and so do their powers. This is just a fraction of it.” Soo Ae said pointing out the destruction around them.

“But they’ve got Danbi and creation doesn’t do that.” Taemin pointed out.

“That’s why this is weird.”

“Creation has only been used once, and we didn’t actually see it at that time.”

“What are you talking about, and what does it have to do with Danbi?” Haneul asked.

“What are we here for?” Younha asked.

“That explosion wind thing still hasn’t been explained.” Yunho said

Suddenly there was a storm of questions coming from everyone but Ji Sun and Changmin, one that the boys and Soo Ae chose to ignore.

With all that had happened, Soo Ae forgot what she was originally doing; she turned back to Changmin’s phone and quickly sent a text message.

“These things are so convenient” Soo Ae said. “We were an advanced society why did we never have these?”

“This is getting really weird.” Younha said.

“Oh I got a response.” Soo Ae said proudly. “They should be here any moment.”

She was right, within five minutes Jaejoong arrived, and a few minutes later Yoochun and Junsu arrived together. They could sense that there was an awkward mood, but didn’t know what to make of it, until they looked past the first set of trees and deeper into the forest.

“Holy shit! What happened?” Junsu exclaimed. “Oh sorry I’m Kim Junsu, you guys are…”

“Why are you suddenly changing topics?” Yoochun said smacking Junsu in the back of the head. “I’m Yoochun, but really what happened there Changmin?”

Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin were all on the track team together. Although their relationship usually didn’t extend outside of practices or meets, they were good friends.

“He can’t answer any questions right now. He’s shocked.” Soo Ae said. “Ji Sun doesn’t talk much normally, and if you ask anyone else they might drive you into confusion. Just do what we do, and ignore them.”

“I see why you might be here Soo Ae, but why them?” Jong Hyun asked

“We’ve come to be awakened, although they don’t know it yet.”

“Awakened?” Yoochun said making sure to direct his question to Soo Ae.

“Yup, you’ll see what I mean soon.”

“No now. I’ve ‘waited’ for 15 minutes likes you wanted me to and they still haven’t appeared. I’m going to find them, even if it is by myself.” Key said as he turned his backs to everyone.

“Are you going off by yourself Key? Isn’t the first thing they teach you strength in numbers?” a girl’s voice said.

“Danbi?”

“This time it’s really, really me.” She said with a smile.

Onew and Danbi exited the forest together. Her arms were wrapped around his neck while he was being carried on his back. It seemed as if it was the most natural position for her. They were a little tattered but otherwise is sound condition.

“Long time no see.” Danbi said trying to get off Onew’s back, when he refused to let her down she gave up and relished in being together with everyone again.

There reunion was halted when Ji Sun started screaming as if in pain. Danbi looked around and saw that everyone with the exception of Key, Onew, Taemin, Jong Hyun, Minho, and Soo Ae were acting the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 on 1/21/2010, 11:03 pm

WAAAAHHHH-?! NOW what!?! They'd just all reunited when something weird happens again. GRRR....
Are they crying in pain due to the return of memories?
Or are they crying in pain because of something else?
I wonder who are "playing" with these spells/magic/power...
Do they not know the consequences or something? Sheesh...~
Okay, hold on, fill me in. I don't know if it's just because
I forgot or if I missed something, but...the last thing I remember
is that Danbi was still held captive... Since she and Onew showed
up together quite tattered, does that mean then that he managed
to save her from the other guys? I don't remember any of the parts
about him saving her that's why.><
Gah....! Those people are so CALM. They were just exclaiming in
confusion and surprise after getting hit by the strange wind.
If I were them, I would've been on my way home bawling for
help all the way there. It's past midnight where the forests is
half dead in front of you-who would NOT be terrify?-___-"
(I'm sorry but I'm a WIMP!><)Lolx...
“Holy shit! What happened?” Junsu exclaimed. “Oh sorry I’m Kim Junsu, you guys are…”
Junsu is LOOOOVVVEEE!!<3 Lolx... Everyone should be thankful.
He "changed" the mood. I got a good laugh after such tense feelings.^^
Anyways, thank you for the update and the pm.
I'll be waiting for the next one! (You're right, the story is really moving now and I'm anxious!><)
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top