Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE

3 posters

Go down

T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE

Post by darkwingedangel 11/29/2009, 1:33 am

This is my first oneshot on here, so I'm sorry if you don't like it. Please comment if you read it, though.
------
T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥️ Strange feelings ♥️ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE

I sighed softly, squirming carefully out of my boyfriend's embrace. Don't get me wrong, I love him, it's just... I've been feeling weird lately. I fixed the comforter around T.O.P. and quietly walked downstairs. Aish, this was driving me crazy! I'd never had this issue before... 'Why can I feel him against me when we're lying together?' I shook my head to clear my thoughts and searched through the cabinets for a coffee mug. "Jade ah?" T.O.P. questioned as he came downstairs. "Yeah." I replied as I turned around and tried to tear my gaze away from the sweat pants he wore to bed. "What are you doing up?" He asked, seeming concerned. "I couldn't sleep T.O.P. oppa." I replied, glancing at him for a moment before looking away.

"What are you doing now?" "Making coffee." "Coffee? Jade ah, it's one in the morning! That won't make it any easier for you to sleep!" He scolded. I listened to his voice and shivered. 'God he's so sexy...' I jumped a moment later, startled, when I felt arms encircle my waist. "Jade ah, you must be cold if you're shivering." I bit my lip; I could feel his chest against my back, his member against me. "Come to bed Jade ah. You'll be warmer then." I shook my head and tried to escape his embrace. "Jade ah; are you trying to avoid me?"

"N-no." I stuttered. He grabbed my wrists and turned me so I was facing him. "T.O.P. oppa please let me go..." I begged. "No. Not until you tell me what's wrong." T.O.P. replied. Aish, he could be so stubborn sometimes. "Well, Jade ah?" He prodded. "I've been feeling... weird." "Weird? Jade ah, weird as in how?" 'Oh god...' I blushed, he wanted me to explain. "Where's the feeling?" Aish! I blushed more. "I-it's here." I stammered, gesturing to the area between my hips. T.O.P. stared at me for a minute before he picked me up and sat me on the counter. "T.O.P. oppa! C-cold!" I said, as the back of the large shirt I wore as a nightgown, rode up exposing the back of my thighs.

"The feeling... it's here, right?" T.O.P. asked as he hand slid beneath my shirt and brushed the area between my hips and legs. I gasped, blushing, as his gaze met mine. He gave me that sexy look of his before helping me off the counter. "Come on Jade ah, let's go to bed. I'll help you get rid of that 'feeling'." He said as he took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom we shared. He shut the door after we walked in, not saying a word. "T.O.P. oppa?" He didn't answer, just sat down on the bed and pulled me on to his lap. T.O.P. kissed me and somehow maneuvered to the middle of the bed at the same time.

Then he pushed me back on the bed and pulled off my 'nightgown', leaving me in my bra and panties. I started to blush after that, as he unclasped my bra and pulled it off. "T.O.P. oppa!" I protested and tried to cover my breasts with my arms, but T.O.P. stopped me. "Jade ah don't. You're beautiful. And if you let me keep going you'll feel better when I'm done." He said, pulling my arms out of the way. T.O.P. leaned down and kissed me as his hands massaged my breasts. He stopped doing that and let his hands caress my sides as he kissed my neck and nibbled at my collarbone. I moaned slightly which seemed to satisfy him. He trailed kisses from my collar bone to one of my breasts.

He kissed my breast for a moment and then licked my nipple. "T.O.P. oppa!" I gasped, as had caused the stirring in my abdomen to come back. He ignored me and took my nipple into his mouth, sucking on it as a baby would. "T.O.P. oppa please..." I whimpered. He stopped and kissed me. "Okay Jade ah." T.O.P. smiled and kissed me again as he pulled my panties off and slid a finger inside me. "Ah..." I moaned as he slid another finger in, slowly moving them in and out. "T.O.P. oppa, the feeling is back." I murmured. T.O.P. pulled him fingers out and licked them clean, causing my eyes to widen. "Mmm, Jade ah you taste good." He told me as he removed his sweat pants and boxers.

"Ready, Jade ah?" He asked as he brushed his member against me. I bit my lip and nodded. T.O.P. kissed me and at the same time thrust is member fully inside me. I gasped, as tears began to slide down my face. "I'm sorry Jade ah. I promise it will feel good in a minute." He assured me, slowly thrusting into me. The pain was soon replaced by a pleasuring feeling. "Ah... T.O.P. oppa, faster." I said. T.O.P began thrusting faster, causing the feeling to build up. "T- T.O.P. oppa!" I screamed as I came. "Oh... Jade ah!" T.O.P. moaned as he came, collapsing next to me. "So, Jade ah, if you ever feel like that again tell me and I'll fix it."

Last edited by darkwingedangel on 11/29/2009, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
darkwingedangel
darkwingedangel

Back to top Go down

T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty Re: T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE

Post by daesungvip 11/29/2009, 10:05 am

it's completed right?
i'm moving this to the completed fanfic section.

forum admin: daesungvip
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE Empty Re: T.O.P. (Choi Seung Hyun) ♥ Strange feelings ♥ Oneshot [R] COMPLETE

Post by daesungvip 11/29/2009, 10:09 am

ahaha,
i just read it after i moved it to the finished fanfic ~
very nice.
it's mad cute ^_^
who wouldnt wanna bang top?
that sexy thing !
^_^
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingedangel 11/29/2009, 10:20 am

daesungvip wrote:ahaha,
i just read it after i moved it to the finished fanfic ~
very nice.
it's mad cute ^_^
who wouldnt wanna bang top?
that sexy thing !
^_^

Haha. Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy
darkwingedangel
darkwingedangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pinayrevolution 12/26/2009, 9:30 pm

i know!!! who wouldnt
he has that bad ass look & seems like he'd do exceptionally well in bed lol!

pinayrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down