Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Sanctuary ♥ Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Sanctuary ♥ Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Sanctuary ♥ Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Sanctuary ♥ Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Sanctuary ♥ Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Sanctuary ♥ Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Sanctuary ♥ Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Sanctuary ♥ Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Sanctuary ♥ Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Sanctuary ♥

3 posters

Go down

Sanctuary ♥ Empty Sanctuary ♥

Post by MonKeii4LyFe 6/6/2009, 7:20 pm

Sanctuary ♥ Sanctuary1

Forewards
~ Love has many meanings, people believe they can treat love as a simple word, but when they finally experience it, their life finally has a meaning...~
Teenagers are so odd, they don’t realize when something perfect and captivating is right in front of them. Their delusional minds seem to wander to unimportant things and they let everything pass by.

However, some want to see the world from outside of the box. They want more to their life than being cool, and looking like a deity. Others just need to clear their eyes to see the truth and open their ears to notice what’s right in front of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Sun Mi is a senior at Seoul Academy. Her life is a tragic story and nothing ever seems to work out for her. Having only one close friend at school, it is hard to trust anyone. She is treated as an outcast, and at the same time she could care less. She has worse problems to face than her “image” at school. In order to hide her feelings from the world she hurts herself, the blade and blood seem to make her true pain go away.

~ Jong Hyun is a senior at Seoul Academy. Born into a rich family, he gets everything he wants, the fanciest cars, the latest MP3s, and most of all the attention that he doesn’t want. Talented in many ways, he is an all around perfect guy….on the outside. His father is a workaholic, and his friends are closer to him than anyone else. He wants more meaning to his life and is not afraid to live on the edge to make this happen.
Author’s Note Wink
Hey Guys
Thanks for taking the time to read my first ever fanfic.Smile I hope this turns out good and you can’t stop reading!!

BTW
This fanfic will contain some actions not appropriate for younger children, if you are not comfortable with anything involving blood, or brutal hardships I insist you do not read.

If you would like to be on the PM List please let me know
PM List
shawty_12
MonKeii4LyFe
MonKeii4LyFe

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary ♥ Empty Chapter 1: It's Only The Beginning..

Post by MonKeii4LyFe 6/6/2009, 7:30 pm

A lot of things are brewing in Seoul Academy; it’s time to take a look into the mind of an innocent, misfortunate, young girl.

Running out of the house Sun Mi only grabs a granola bar, and hurries to put on her shoe. Like always she has awoken late for school, and blames her alarm clock. She is known to be able to sleep right through the loud “beep”. Her younger sister, Anna, who was watching TV and eating cereal, was used to the sight before her ever since the first day of school a few weeks ago. Even though Anna is only 12 years old she was more prompt than her sister. Saying bye to her sister and kissing her mother’s forehead, Sun Mi runs to catch her bus before she is late for school.

She barely caught the bus after having she knocked on the door the bus driver let her in. The bus driver gave Sun Mi an angry glare, and continued driving. She walked down the aisle feeling like everyone was staring at her; she hated the feeling, it made her nauseous. Taking her usual seat, she had an hour before she reached school. Sun Mi just stared out of the window like every morning looking at the crowded city. Looking at all of the people running around, buying goods, it felt like home, but at the same time she knew something was missing. Music blasted through her headphones and traveled into her ears. She knew no one would bother her; she would be in her own little world.

Having a 90+ average, Sun Mi was a devoted student; she didn’t care about relationships and just wanted to move onto college. She wanted a life where no one told her what to do, to live in a world where predicaments never existed, but she knew that would never happen. The real world was not a place for fantasies, only a place for betrayal, high hopes, and disappointment that came along with those hopes.

Sun Mi began to get a little restless, and took out her book, “The Secret Life of Jamey Ryan.”, she has to read for Language Arts.

“Getting ahead won’t hurt.” She said to herself.

Depending on the book, Sun Mi had the ability to be caught up in the words, feeling a sense of rapt. She didn’t really like to read, but found this story interesting and fascinating. A story full of lies, and deception always attracted her. When she looked up from her book, she realized she was almost at her stop, put her bookmark with a picture of a broken heart at page 150, and put the book away in her book bag.

She hurried off the bus, and tried her best to avoid the staring eyes. She knew people judged her by just a glimpse. The way Sun Mi dressed wasn’t common amongst the people of her city. She liked to stick out, but at the same time didn’t like the nasty attention given to her.

Her hair was jet black, with a streak of green, and she was able to transform her school uniform so it could match her style. There were little slits here and there on her skirt. She wore fish-net stockings, converses, black and white elbow high gloves, and heavy eyeliner. All of this made her feel like herself and not a wannabe like everyone else.

After walking two blocks towards her school, she saw the flag waving with the breeze. It moved so freely like nothing was holding it back, it was something people never noticed, but meant so much to little Sun Mi. Taking a deep breath she walked towards the entrance of school. The morning bell hadn’t rung yet, so students were all outside, gossiping, acting tough, showing off whatever they had, and most of all acting in a way that disgusted Sun Mi.

Sun Mi wanted to get out of the crowd as fast as possible. She knew people were looking at her once again, “Don’t they’ve anything better to do, stupid idiots.” she said to herself. Her hood was on, it made her ears feels warm, but it was so big she couldn’t see in front of her. She just hoped to get the entrance and out of sight. However, with her rush Sun Mi accidently bumped into someone. He was one of the Kingkas, a group that was in charge of almost everything involving the school. They had access to anything they wanted and couldn’t be stopped. Sun Mi believed it was only because they were loaded with cash.

The bump had a greater impact than she had imagined. The boys were playing basketball, one of their lovely professions, and when going for the open shot, one of the boys missed and didn’t catch the rebound. Running after the ball he didn’t notice this strange girl coming out of nowhere and bump her so hard, she fell to the floor. Sun Mi felt the pain as she hit the floor, and her temper escalated. She wanted to say something along the lines of “Watch where you’re fucking going, you no good preppy!”, but didn’t, she knew it was too early in the morning, and wasn’t worth it.

From under her hood she saw a hand reach out with a green hoodie covering the arm. She couldn’t believe her eyes, usually she expected to hear laughing and having the person walk away, not bothering about her, but this person was slow enough not to do this. She heard, “Oh, sorry you okay?” All of this made Sun Mi infuriated, she didn’t know why, but just wanted to get out of there. She slapped the hand away from in front of her, and tried to get up. Her bum hurt dreadfully and believed she wouldn’t be able to sit on it for the rest of the day. Sun Mi got up, and noticed there was a small crowd of people around her, this made the situation even worse because now she knew people were looking at her. Her vision began to get blurry, and she knew what was coming. Sun Mi didn’t cry because she was sad or disappointed, she only cried when she knew she was about to start screaming and eventually lose her temper.

~Flashback~

“So Sun Mi how was your day today?” asked Mrs. Tang, the physiatrist.

“How many times do I have to tell you, IT SUCKED, school is worthless, the students don’t make it any better, and the teachers are dumbasses. Happy?” replied Sun Mi.

Mrs. Tang scribbled something down in her little notepad and continued with the conversation.

“So, how has everything at home been? Any improvements with your father?”

A tiny smirk went across Sun Mi’s Face “Ha, improvements, aren’t you people suppose to be smart, you should know already I have no intentions of “improving” anything with anyone. He can kiss my ass for all care, he doesn’t care about anyone but himself so why should I give a fuck. And I know your bound to ask…Oh have you been cutting yourself, well just to let you know...” Sun Mi leaned forward towards Mrs. Tang, and pulled up her sleeves. “..I have, got a problem with it, too bad.”

“I understand you’ve a lot of complaints, and that is why you’re here so I can help you…”

Sun Mi cut her off before she could finish talking.

“The only thing you’re doing is wasting my time. What the hell do you expect to happen? I will magically be able to act like nothing is going on, you don’t even know me, how can you come into my life and tell me what I should and should not do, the only bullshit your good for is taking money from people, you know what I’m out of here, and don’t fucking call my house either!”

Sun Mi got up from her chair and pushed it out so hard it fell backwards to the floor, causing a loud thud. She couldn’t have been more infuriated, she had to leave, go anywhere else just not here. When she walked outside she realized it was raining and had forgotten her umbrella at home. However, the cool raindrops made her feel a cooling sensation. She closed her eyes and saw that each drop on her head made her want to just walk around in the rain forever. When she opened her eyes she saw they were blurry, maybe a raindrop fell by her eye, or maybe not, she couldn’t tell.

~End of Flashback~

Sun Mi panicked, from that point she just ran, she pushed her way through the crowd, she wanted to punch anyone near her, but didn’t. She couldn’t let her anger get the best of her not this time. By the time she got to the front of the school the bell rang signaling beginning of first period. She hoped the rest of the day wouldn’t be this bad, but realized things would get worse.
MonKeii4LyFe
MonKeii4LyFe

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary ♥ Empty Re: Sanctuary ♥

Post by Guest 6/6/2009, 8:46 pm

D:!!
Poor Sunmi~
She's smart, yet she's willing to kill herself when she's soooo young TT______TT
Please keep writing more >_<
For your first fanfic, the beginning is pretty good o:
This shows how school life is stressful, and how some teens feel insecure and alone.
I like it. I want to know what happens next^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 6/6/2009, 8:51 pm

Wow I wonder whats going to happen next
kekeke
looking forward to what you're going to write next
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary ♥ Empty Chapter 2 : Mask of Lies

Post by MonKeii4LyFe 6/7/2009, 7:01 pm

“The grass is greener on the other side”, whoever said this wasn’t paying attention to the real world, and was memorized by their own daydream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Rise and shine, sir. Breakfast will be served in 20 minutes.” said the little maid who opened the curtains as wide as they could go.

Even though the weather outside was cloudy and appeared like it was about to rain, the bright light of day penetrated the pitch dark room, and caused ruffling in the King size bed. With the room becoming brighter, you could see a wall of trophies, awards, and one side of the room was a wall of a large mirror.

Jong Hyun couldn’t haven’t felt so tired, having a long study night last night with a group of his friends, he got home late, and went straight to bed. It didn’t matter how late Jong Hyun stayed out though, he wouldn’t get in trouble, there was no one home to punish him, and he ran on his own schedule. Getting half way up from his bed, he looked in the wall in front of him. The reflection of grief, lies, and suffering was masked by a perfect face that everyone seemed to love.

Jong Hyun began to get ready for another school day. He went to his walk-in closet, and put on the light. Organization was one thing he could never live without, his entire closet was prearranged by color. Looking around he knew he liked the fact he had money, everything went his way, and everyone listened to what he had to say. However, he always felt guilty about spending money. His life has revolved around the material things. He never wanted it to be this way, but giving into faith can cause you to make the wrong choices in life.

Looking around Jong Hyun decided to wear his green outfit, he might stick out from the crowd more than usual, but he got attention from ongoing “fans” everyday. Fixing his hair and looking once more in the mirror, he was ready for another day of school, and another day of keeping this mask on. The marble floor shone so bright that it looked like diamonds. He lived in a mansion, something not many people could even be able lay their hands upon. The stairs shone with such grace and elegance that you didn’t want to step on it. The walls lay bare with nothing to look at, the way they should be.

However, Jong Hyun didn’t believe anything in his “house” was worth it, everything was bought off the hard work of others, and nothing seemed to be of any significant value. Going to the breakfast table he saw a feast, instead of simple cereal and milk. He really didn’t want to eat anything on the table, but he knew how hard the maid, Choi Mae Young, had worked to prepare the meal, and didn’t want it to go to waste. She was the one person who actually cared about Jong Hyun, and he could talk to, even if she was the maid.

He sat down, and began eating. He decided he would need his energy to keep himself up in the day. It was always full of excitement -_-. Jong Hyun ate the food as fast as possible, he could see a smile of satisfaction on Mae Young’s face. Ever since his mother died, Mae Young has tried her best to be a mother and maid at the same time; he was like a son to her.

~Flashback~

“Hey mommy!!!!!!” said Jong Hyun running up the marble stairs so anxious to tell his mom about his first day of school.

Jong Hyun was as carefree a five year old was allowed to be. Having a loving mother and father, all the riches he could want, he was considered to have a perfect life. Or that was what he believed. All over the house there were family portraits from when Jong Hyun was a baby to how old he was now, the happiness was so obvious, and the love was immense.

“You good for nothing bitch, I hope you die…..”

Jong Hyun heard a slam of a door, and saw his father walk out with a furious expression on his face. His father was an enormous man, tall, and a strong businessman. He was capable of having his way no matter what the cost. He could manipulate investors, and he used this skill to his advantage, making him such a rich entrepreneur. Jong Hyun had always admired the strength and determination of his dad, but things always changed.

His father passed right by him on the stairs, walked out of the house, got into his car, and drove away.

“Daddddddd!!!!????” yelled Jong Hyun still in a state of shock on the stairs.

He quickly turned around and as fast as he could ran to his mother to understand what just had happened. When he was by the door, he opened it and saw the most dreadful sight.

His mother, the one person he loved more than anyone in his life, had a gun by her head, and tears were rolling down on her face quicker than the body could produce. Her hand was shaking, her face looked pale, and her skin seemed so cold. He couldn’t understand what was going on at that moment, the last thing he heard his mother say was,

“I’m sorry, sweetie this is what he wanted.”

~End of Flashback~

“Hey, hey, anyone in there?” Mae Young said with a concerned look on her face.

Jong Hyun came out of his daydream, and realized his eyes were becoming blurry. His mother was never something he wanted to remember, his life could’ve been so much different…

Looking at the wooden analog clock, he had to leave now so he can hang out with his friends, and have some time to play some ball. He quickly drank some coffee, grabbed his book bag, put on his jacket, got his keys, and headed for the garage. There were 5 different cars, he took the silver Volvo, it wasn’t as fast as the other cars, but it was comfortable and calming.

After leaving the mansion, it would take a half an hour to reach school, and with the way Jong Hyun drove it might be less than that. The one good thing about the mansion was that it was isolated from most of the city, so there was space to drive like a wild beast. Speed was something that made him feel like no one could stop him, looking at how everything passed by him at such a rapid pace, created a feeling of freedom. He was up for anything right now, the blurriness was fading, and was being replaced by fury and determination. His body was becoming hot, and the coldness of the day was disappearing.

“Let’s see what I’m in store for today.” John Hyun said as he hit the gas of his car.

Thanks for reading
I will update much sooner this time x3
Comments plz
Love to hear your opinion so far =)
MonKeii4LyFe
MonKeii4LyFe

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 6/12/2009, 5:32 pm

sweet! i'm liking the story so far. (more like i think
i'm going emo. with reading stories that's so....dark.)
--->only word i could think of at the moment-____-
but poor sun mi! i feel like i was getting ready to cry.
what a horrible life...cutting herself and all Sad
but worse, i feel like clawing at jong hyun's dad's face.
what a lose he is to tell his own wife to go and die.
she must really love him too, to do just that.
but people these days! urgh....
do you mind letting me know when the next chapter
is up? Smile i'd like to keep up with this story.
oh, and you have great writing skills!! (i'm jealous>.<)
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 6/12/2009, 5:35 pm

shawty_12 wrote:sweet! i'm liking the story so far. (more like i think

I'm pretty sure Michelle (author) is happy to have readers who want to stand by the story
I'll tell her to start a PM list so you can keep up with the story
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 6/13/2009, 8:24 am

Kyn wrote:
shawty_12 wrote:sweet! i'm liking the story so far. (more like i think

I'm pretty sure Michelle (author) is happy to have readers who want to stand by the story
I'll tell her to start a PM list so you can keep up with the story

all right, thank you very much! Very Happy
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary ♥ Empty This Strange Girl...

Post by MonKeii4LyFe 6/14/2009, 8:36 pm

Thanks For the Support Guys
Ill Try To Keep Updating ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Racing down the highway Jong Hyun knew his way and how to avoid the traffic of Seoul, one of the biggest cities in Korea. He couldn’t believe how many people could live in one area, and seem so happy. He could tell the difference between the typical hypocrites and the ones who just couldn’t stand one another. Everyone walked, and talked in cliques, and sadly Jong Hyun forced himself to be part of one of these clicks. The Kingka’s ruled the school and in a way, almost the entire city. They were five teenagers with more money than anyone could dream of having in a lifetime; it allowed them to get their way in almost any situation. Also being skilled fighters helped a lot, they were a group many people feared, and others would do anything for.

Reaching a local road Jong Hyun had to slow down the racing Volvo, and relax his nerves. The weather at that time was still dark and the city’s luminous lights were a very distracting. Stopping at a red light, Jong Hyun looked around at all of the people of the city. It was an interesting site, like a little show made just for him. There were old women screaming at the teenage boys for wrecking her store, and girls being taunted by teenage boys.

“They got some nerve.” said Jong Hyun.

Passing the avenue he saw one of his friends, another Kingka member, named Onew, coming out of a deli about to go back to his limo. Jong Hyun beeped his horn to get Onew’s attention, Onew turned around and recognized the silver Volvo. Jong Hyun pulled over to talk to his fellow “gang” member.

“Surprised to see you here.” Jong Hyun said amused.

“Yea, Dan Bi was in the mood for some chocolate ice cream, gotta please the lover.” Replied Onew.

Going out for over a year now, Onew and Ahn Dan Bi were inseparable. The perfect lovers you can say, but they were so different many people were amazed they got along so well. Ah Dan Bi was darker than most, her hair was curly not the typical straight, and obviously she had all the riches of the world. She was funny in a random way, very outgoing, she didn’t like when people told her she couldn’t do something, and most of all when she wanted something she had to have it, she was determined to fight for what she wanted until she got it. Onew was softer personality wise, very random, could be goofy at times, and wasn’t afraid to show his emotions. Jong Hyun has always been there for Onew in the past year, things with Dan Bi had gotten more difficult, but they couldn’t be apart from one another for too long, their hearts would ache too much.

“Yea I can see that,” Jong Hyun said looking into the limo waving hi to Dan Bi, “Wanna ride from here, you know the limo can be a bit too much of an attraction in the morning. Besides I don’t think you need to hear the screaming today.”

“He has a point, I’m tired of seeing all of those girls jumping all over you, hmph so rude!” said Dan Bi with a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

“Cool, always fun to ride in the 100 mph Volvo, more action for my hair.” Said Onew with a simple smile on his face.

Onew sent his limo back to his home, and reminded the chubby driver not to pick him up today, that he and his friends have something to do afterschool. With a nod of comprehension the driver drove off into the over packed city. Dan Bi held her ice cream in one hand, like a little girl, and the other hand gripped Onew’s hand with a sense of love and grace. To any other person it might look like she was overprotective, but in reality she loved him more than any other person. Her eyes shined when she looked him, and she always felt more than excited to see him, a spark in her heart just went crazy when he was around. Onew couldn’t ask for anyone else besides Dan Bi, his heart raced when she was around, her lips on his made him go cold, and her touch made him just want to faint. He would take a bullet just for her, something that Dan Bi didn’t like to hear him say; she couldn’t and didn’t want to imagine Onew risking his life for her.

Jong Hyun noticed this everyday in his life. He could never, in his entire life, imagine himself with a girl, especially the rich cocky ones. Once a week his father, the only time he ever sees his dad, would try to introduce him to some snobby rich girl that was only in it for his looks and money. He tried couple times to talk to the girls because some didn’t seem as bad as they looked, but the conversation was always blank. He had a better chance of having a conversation with a dead person then the girls he was forced to talk to. He pictured himself single for a long time; it wasn’t his fault though it was hard to find a girl who didn’t like him just for his money or looks. Jong Hyun might not have been a celebrity, but the way people reacted to him, anyone might have been fooled.

Onew and Dan Bi got into Jong Hyun’s Volvo and rode to school together. Onew and Jong Hyun talked about the early morning basketball game they had planned against their rival group FT Island. They never got along, you could say FT Island always came in second place and the Kingkas came in first. The game planned for the morning was a 5-5 game, 10 points take the win. There was nothing up for grabs, but the challenge was always fun in the eyes of the Kingkas, they didn’t mind making FT Island look foolish. Throughout all of this Dan Bi just stayed quiet and ate her ice cream, she didn’t like to be involved in the rivalry between the “gangs”.

Reaching school, Jong Hyun parked in his reserved section, and everyone got out. Even though, they rode in his car Jong Hyun’s Volvo and the three attracted attention from all around. But, the look on Jong Hyun face made the girls back off they knew he wasn’t in the mood for their shenanigans. Walking towards the basketball court, Jong Hyun and Onew saw their fellow Kingkas, and a group of pompous girls. Taemin loved the attention he got from the girls at school, being one of the biggest players in school, he dated over 10 girls in one school year and was still open to any girl willing to give him attention. MinHo the tallest, the smartest, and most down to earth guy in the group wasn’t the type to be distracted by the pleasures a female could offer. Finally, you had Key, he was an interesting guy, willing to defend any person he cared about in an instant, but at the same time he was one of the most playful guys in the group.

“Ready for the game guys? Hey Taemin concentrate man.” Said Jong Hyun a little irritated with his obsession with the opposite sex.

“Yeah I got it I got it, sorry ladies, got a game to play, I’ll catch up to you later” said Taemin winking at one of the girls he had his arm around.

“Let’s do this” said MinHo, putting his book down.

“Yeah, I’m game, let’s go!” said Key, his confidence overflowing.

The Kingkas walked up to the court, and from across they could see FT Island waiting for them more than anxious to play. They had their basketball jersey’s on and looked pumped.

“Doesn’t mean their ready” thought Jong Hyun to himself, with a smirk on his face.

Both groups were rich and paid the school to allow them to wear casual clothes to school. Unlike everyone else who had to wear uniforms.

Walking up to Ft Island the Kingkas looked at them with utter distaste. The two “gangs” could’ve gotten along, but jealously is a raging emotion that lies in the heart of many. FT Island wanted the girls, the attention, and unwanted love that everyone in the Kingkas got on a daily basis. Also if it wasn’t for a confrontation between Key and one of the members of FT Island they might have been able to get along. Key and Jaejin almost killed each other because he was hitting on Onew’s girlfriend. Key being the defensive person went after Jaejin without a second thought. Ever since, the tension between the two groups has escalated and turned to plain hate.

The game started, everyone was gathered around the court to see the action before them. At first it looked like FT Island had the upper hand making constant shots and getting in most of them, but cockiness is often an Achilles heel. MinHo made the game plan, he knew if FT Island made the first couple shots in without a problem they would let their guard down and it was be the Kingkas game for the taking. That was exactly what happened. By time FT Island got to 5 points the Kingkas signaled each other and began to kick their game into overdrive. Running, spinning, every motion known to man was happening on this court. Sportsmanship was something the Kingkas were gifted with at birth. The score increased and was 9 to 8 with the Kingkas in the lead. With one shot anyone could have won the game.

FT Island called for a time out, and they were allowed it. The Kingkas walked off to the side for some water, dying of thirst, but oddly not sweating the weather wasn’t that hot. Jong Hyun looked up and saw it was becoming cloudy, never a good sign his books. He wanted to finish the game fast, because he knew the bell to signal first period was about to ring.

FT Island yelled “Let’s Play!”

Everyone looked at each other with a glare of disapproval, the Kingkas knew something was up with FT Island, just what, they couldn’t decide. They game started once again, everything looked good, the Kingkas had the ball, and it wasn’t long before someone made the winning shot. Onew had the ball he was running up the court no one was there to block him, when all of a sudden Hongki, an FT Island member tackled Onew, and brought him to the ground.
“Onew!” Dan Bi yelled out with complete panic in her voice.
“Damn it man, ugh I’m fine.” Exclaimed Onew as he got up and brushed off his clothes.

Onew knew better than to start something with them, they weren’t worth it, and if they wanted to play dirty it wouldn’t make a difference. Hongki had the ball, laughing at Onew, and was close to shooting. About to make a three pointer, and win the game Hongki prepared to shoot, but out of no where MinHo came and blocked him. The problem was the ball was already in the air, about to go near the hoop. Luckily MinHo’s appearance was a shock and distracted Hongki enough so that he moved his arm right before shooting. Everyone stared at the ball like it was a bomb that was about to explode, it hit the rim, and no one caught the rebound.

“YES,” yelled Jong Hyun into the game more than he had thought possible, “I got it.” Said Jong Hyun running after the basketball.

Running so fast to catch the ball Jong Hyun did not notice that someone was right in front of him, and accidently bumped into her with so much force that she fell to the ground. He didn’t realize she was on the ground, but knew that with the force he hit her it must have her a lot. He reached out to help her, “Oh, sorry you okay?” asked Jong Hyun with a worried tone.

The girl looked up, but her hood remained on her head. He saw a nose and a mouth, nothing more and nothing less. He felt strange looking at this girl, something inside of him, made him hurt, and he didn’t know what. This strange girl just smacked his hand away like he was a fly bothering the heck out of her. She tried to get up and he was going to offer his help when he noticed something on her face. It was a tear, this strange girl who he didn’t even know was crying because of him. Jong Hyun couldn’t believe that he made someone cry, when he didn’t even know them. He was about to ask her about her tears, when the strange girl just ran as fast as she could to the school entrance.

“Heyyy Jong Hyun, snap out of it man,” Said Onew running up to him, “We got a game to finish.”

“Ahh I got it.” Said Jong Hyun coming out of his stupor. Running up to the three pointer line, Jong Hyun shot the ball, and made it in the same time the bell rung.

“Swoosh.” Said Jong Hyun.

He turned around and saw the strange girl all dressed in black run into the school, for some reason an aching feeling was in the pit of his stomach like he did something wrong. He felt mixed emotions of regret and agony. Why was this happening to him he didn’t know who that girl was?

“AHHH shake it off Jong Hyun!” Jong Hyun thought to himself.

The Kingkas walked into school, ready for another day full of surprises, and newly torment.
MonKeii4LyFe
MonKeii4LyFe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 6/14/2009, 8:50 pm

cool update
are Onew and Dan Bi the coky type like the girls Jong Hyun mentioned?
this is a mirrored version of the second chapter right?
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 6/14/2009, 9:26 pm

a great update:) wow, it's really touching to hear
the story form the girl's p.o.v but it's really interesting
to hear it from the guy's too. i like it^^
waiting for the next update~
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary ♥ Empty Brown Eyes

Post by MonKeii4LyFe 7/10/2009, 10:41 pm

Yep its the same thing Kim xp shh...
Lol omg shawty_12 don't go emo plz =p
I think it gets worse in this chapter >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Believed in things that weren’t real, knew better than to believe that such fantasies could begin-happily ever after only happens in stories, in reality the pain felt overwhelms a person to the point where no one can come and “rescue” them, they’re on their own, to feel the pain, suffering, and the ache of a broken heart all over again. There were small times where everything looked fine the hole in the heart was complete, everything was masked with happiness, and the remembrance of regret did not exist.

Things begin with once upon a time, and the story moves on from there, a destructive beginning that leads to a happy ending. But, for many the beginning remains the same and is never changed. No matter how they try to change it, you can’t change a person, and they’ve to change themselves. The only problem is that most people don’t know who they’re, what they’re doing to others, or why they’re making other lives a living hell.

Nightmares every night, waking up screaming, scared, crying, no one is there to help. The feeling of loneliness is greater than a normal day, clinging to a pillow won’t stop the tears from shedding; it won’t stop the heartbreak ahead. So many don’t realize the disgusting world they live in, they’ve no idea why others are dying, why so many people are alone, and why others believe ending their own lives is better than ruining someone else’s. They aren’t looking for attention, but are calling out for help. The feeling of worthlessness, not being good enough, and hopelessness causes a person to be driven over the edge, and in most cases it’s too hard to come back. The feeling is overpowers you, you don’t’ see a point of living, everything is going past you in such a flash that you don’t realize what your doing until it’s too late.

You look down, notice what you’re holding, the sharpness, the gleam, and you reflection shows everything. You look in the other direction blood is everywhere, the floor, on the knife, yet you still have no realization of what you’ve done. Slowly you head begins to hurt, your eyes begin to blur, you lose all consciences, you fall, and you arms that are covered with blood begin to go numb. This sensation runs throughout the body until nothing at all is felt, just lying there eyes wide open, with a tear lying on the cheek of a face that never had a chance.

~Chasing the light at the end of the tunnel, it seems to be moving farther, and farther, the light slowly disappears any hope for survival is lost; any hope for a rebirth of a new person with a smile, with a hint of happiness disappears. All life is dead just like the heart of the non-moving body whose blood has become black and whose tears will never dry up. ~

~In the mind of Sun Mi~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sun Mi knew she was in store for a long, depressing day. She had never experienced such a humiliating experience in her life. Sitting in front of her math classroom, right next to the door where she could get fresh air, Sun Mi thought for herself.

“Who do they think they are, pushing people, shoving people, acting like complete and utter jerks!”

Sun Mi closed her journal at the same moment the late bell rang. Her journal was the one thing she took everywhere with her. She could express her feelings in there without exploding on anyone. She knew that it was an alternative to blasting her temper onto others. Writing was a way no one would get hurt, anyone she didn’t want to hurt. Her life stories went into that book, if anyone ever got a hold of that book, they would know every depressing moment of her life. She carefully slid her journal into her bookbag and took out her overloaded binder. It was greatly organized; each section was organized by the period she had them. Her schedule was Math, History, Chemistry, P.E., Lunch, Literature, English, and she ended the day with graphic Arts. She opened her binder to the math section and began to write down the Aim and do her Do now question.

Sun Mi was the quietest girl in class, however she was the smartest. Most her teachers decided to leave her alone because they rather not get to know the “emo” student. Honestly, Sun Mi didn’t care, she rather not have any of her teachers picking on her to answer questions or to explain to the class how to answer something properly in a correct statement. That would be complete ridicule even for her level.

So this strange girl sat there quietly, doing her work like an A+ student. Suddenly Sum Mi heard something coming down from the hallway; she had a really good idea who they could be. Hearing loud noises of teenagers acting like complete idiots wasn’t a shocker for Sun Mi, she had to see them act like this everyday. Walking through the classroom door came the loud and obnoxious Kingkas. MinHo with his binder in his hand, Key with a happy determined look on his face, TaeMin came into the room with two girls at each of his sides once again, Onew came in hand in hand with Dan Bi, and trailing behind was Jong Hyun.

Sun Mi would usually ignore the presence of the Kingkas passing by her to get to their seats. They came in late to class everyday because they rather take their leisurely time than be a prompt student. They knew their future was set, and school was not a priority for them. The teachers also couldn’t do anything about the situation; you can say their jobs depended on the happiness of the Kingkas, all of them. With her head down she continued to scribble in her book because she finished her Do Now and waited for the teacher to start the lesson, when her eye caught a glimpse of something.

As the Kingkas passed by her one by one she saw an arm swooshed by her face was a bright green color, the same color as the person who foolishly stuck their hand out to help her. She didn’t realize before that the person could’ve been a Kingka, but now she understood only a dumbass person like a Kingka would even try to help her. Sun Mi looked up to see which one of the “gang” members decided to be a dumbass.

She caught the eye of the member named Jong Hyun. He was quieter than the rest of members, he wasn’t babbling on about the basketball game outside, from what Sun Mi could hear he was being congratulated for making a winning shot or something. Sun Mi didn’t know what to think at the moment, she didn’t hear much about him around the school compared to the other adored members. Her mind just seemed blank, she didn’t want to yell at this kid anymore, for some reason his attire and attitude made her temper calm down. Sun Mi turned around to face the chalkboard once again.

“Please take your seats ladies and gentlemen, class is about to begin.” Mr. Kim said, even though class started about five minutes ago.

Sun Mi began to pay attention to what Mr. Kim was teaching today, but it mostly review, something she didn’t really need. Sun Mi reviewed enough on her own time, school, even though it was one of her worst nightmares, kept her distracted from other hurtful things. She began to doze off a little bit, daydreaming you can say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where is that no good girl, she was supposed to have my dinner out and ready as I get home!!” Sun Mi’s father said.

Sun Mi was running late getting home because her bus was taking forever to come, it wasn’t a normal day. She knew she wouldn’t hear the end of it when she got home.

Sun Mi ran to her front door hoping she would be lucky enough to get there before her father did. She could hot up some left over food, and she wouldn’t be in trouble. Sun Mi opened her front door slowly and everything in her small house seemed quiet enough.

“Maybe he didn’t get home yet.” Sun Mi thought. However she spoke too soon.

“There you’re, where the hell were you I was fucking waiting here for a good ten minutes with no god damn food, I want my food as I get home, you remember the rules young lady, who the hell were you with huh, don’t you lie to me, who were you with??” yelled Sun Mi’s father.

“No one, sir, the bus was running late, so I got home late.” Sun Mi said quietly.

“You’re a no good liar you know that Sun Mi,” Her father suddenly looked at his wife lying on the couch. “You see what you’re raising a child with no morals, no value, well this is why belts were invented, come on!” Yelled her father grabbing Sun Mi by her hair. “You’ll learn today I mean what I say, and lying to me is as much as a crime.”

Taking Sun Mi into the backroom, she passed her sister who had a frightful, innocent, childish look on her face. Sun Mi knew at that moment she didn’t want anything happening to her sister like what has happened to her. She would protect her sister at all cost, defend her in any situation, and take whatever blame that was put on to her sister on her instead.
T
hat night all that was heard was the slash of a belt across a gentle smooth back. The blood that dripped and the marks that were left would haunt this strange girl for the rest of her life. Slowly the door of this small house closed behind her, and the sound of the rain and thunder outside made the night a greater haunting experience.
This was the first time Sun Mi felt the touch of a belt on her body, but it was not her last.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 years later in math class…

“DINGGGGGG”

The bell signaling the end of Period two rang waking Sun Mi up. She couldn’t believe she slept for the entire period. She looked down on her math section.

“Yuck.” Sun Mi said looking at the drool.

She lifted her head up and saw the students rushing to get out of class, lucky for her, her next class was just down the hall. She was in no rush, and packed her bookbag in size order. You can say she had a case of OCD, but nothing severe. About to get up to put her hoodie on, she saw the flash of green by the teacher’s desk, she knew who it was, and didn’t bother to pay much attention. As she was about to leave Mr. Kim called her over at that same moment Jong Hyun was passing to go out of the classroom, and she bumped into him by accident. There just wasn’t enough room to pass one another in the front of the room.

“Shit, sorry, one second Mr. Kim.” Said Sun Mi trying to help pick up math worksheets and musical scores full of writing.

She didn’t have enough time to read anything she just wanted to get up and get out of that situation as fast as possible.

“Hey I got it, it’s ok.” Said Jong Hyun.

His voice sounded so different compared to outside Sun Mi thought to herself. It was smooth, graceful, and a tint of attractiveness.

“Here.” Said Sun Mi handing him the last paper.

“Thanks.” said Jong Hyun. Looking up he realized it was the same girl from outside he could tell by her lips and nose that it had to be the same girl. He finally got a good look into her face and the first thing that got his attention were her eyes. The color was extravagant, huge dark brown eyes that just seem to suck you in. However, they looked depressed like something was stopping them from shining to their full potential.

“Hello!!” yelled Sun Mi waving her hands in front of his face, he looked as if he was in some sort of trance. “You better get a move on bells about to ring, I’m guessing.”

“Yea, sure.” Said Jong Hyun looking a bit dizzy.

“So, Mr. Kim are you going to yell at me for falling asleep or what?” asked Sun Mi.

“Not quite, even though I should, however, with your talent I know it won’t happen again. But, I have a favor to ask of you.” Said Mr. Kim.

“What sort of favor?” asked Sun Mi.

“That student that just passed, Jong Hyun, really wants to get his grade up, and is considering a tutor…”

“NO WAY SIR, I KNOW WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO ASK AND MY ANSWER IS NO WAY!!” exclaimed Sun Mi. “He’s a rich kid sir can’t you just pass him!”

“Sun Mi, he going to pay, and you can have five extra points on your report card if you do this. Also I think one of the most important things is that you can be away from the chaos at your home.”

Mr. Kim was a family friend of Sun Mi’s; he gave her no special attention, and treated her like any other student. However, he knew about the situation at home something that many people weren’t allowed to know.

“Whatever, Sir. I’ll see, but I recommend you finding someone else, I know they’re other candidates. I’m off to history catch ya tomorrow” Said Sun Mi waving at her teacher and walking out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MonKeii4LyFe
MonKeii4LyFe

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/11/2009, 4:14 pm

lolx...hey, hey, can't blame me if i were to go emo.
especially with this chapter. gosh, it was SCARY!!!
the belt whooping, the scary thought, everything.
i thought i was going to die from so much darkness:P
but yay, an update! lolx... oh, do you mean 7 days
instead of 7 years??? 'cause i was reading and after
she got hit by her father's belt, you put 7 years.
lolx...i was a bit lost. but nonetheless, he knows who
she is now!Very Happy and she'll be tutoring her soon-yay!
i'm looking forward to the next one^^
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 7/11/2009, 4:20 pm

shawty_12 wrote:lolx...hey, hey, can't blame me if i were to go emo.
especially with this chapter. gosh, it was SCARY!!!
the belt whooping, the scary thought, everything.
i thought i was going to die from so much darkness:P
but yay, an update! lolx... oh, do you mean 7 days
instead of 7 years??? 'cause i was reading and after
she got hit by her father's belt, you put 7 years.
lolx...i was a bit lost. but nonetheless, he knows who
she is now!Very Happy and she'll be tutoring her soon-yay!
i'm looking forward to the next one^^

I think that part was a flash back
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary ♥ Empty Cloudy Skies

Post by MonKeii4LyFe 8/13/2009, 6:19 pm

Lunchtime, one of the greatest periods of the day. Thought Sun Mi.

Sun Mi might have hated school but she did have an appetite when she wanted to. Seoul Academy didn’t serve the best food, but they had the best food in the vending machines. Looking in her wallet she took out a dollar from her 10 dollar a week allowance. She knew how to spend wisely, but she didn’t get time this morning to pack her own lunch, so the machine was the only option left. She bought simple potato chips and sat down at her normal lunch table next to the window. Looking out she saw how the skys were grey and more cloudy than usual. It looked like a lonely day where there was no hope for anything good to happen. She knew today was going to be a depressing day.

Sun Mi took out her journal and began reading over what she wrote in the morning. She realized half of the things she jotted down never made any sense. But, wasn't that the point of a journal to write down thoughts you rather not share with others?

Looking around she saw the typical groups sitting together like a group of hyenas that couldn't stay away from each other. The Kingkas were in their usual spot, they had the biggest table in the cafeteria and were allowed to eat whatever they requested. Sun Mi never paid attention to the table before because it was always the same scene over and over again. However, today she was curious to see something, better yet someone.

Sun Mi lifted her head to get a glance at the table full of rich and obnoxious "kids". She looked and saw TaeMin had his arms around another girl, MinHo was reading a review book, and Key was eating pizza like there was no tomorrow, but one person was missing.

The foolish, stupid, and math failing idiot who decided to help Sun Mi this morning was no where in sight.

"Hey, what are you staring at?" said Nam Iseul sitting down next to Sun Mi.

"Its never good to stare, unless its at some hot model or something." said Park Hyun Ki winking taking a seat across from Sun Mi.

Nam Iseul and Park Hyun Ki were the only true friends Sun Mi had at school. Anyone could tell Sun Mi didn't like to socialize with people who weren't worth her time, but she grew up with these two, and they have seen everything Sun Mi has ever been through. They knew her well enough to tell when something was bothering her or when something is on her mind. Nam Iseul was an intelligent girl, she stuck out in the crowd almost as much as Sun Mi, but her looks were still considered decent. However, her red highlights were the first thing people would look at. Most people had to look up to see her, being close to 5 feet 7 inches tall, she was one of the tallest girl in school. She was an honor student and more outgoing compared to Sun Mi. She got invovled in community activities and groups around the school. Her confidence level was beyond high, but she knew the proper time to show it and when she should keep quiet. Park Hyun Ki was also another intellectual and wouldn't feel shy to show how smart he was. He could be considered smart, athletic, funny, rich, and overall charming. However, he knew how to chose his friends, if he wanted he could've been part of the Kingkas, but that wouldn't have been a wise choice.

"Nothing. Lunch is the usual boredom might as well freak out the freshmen with my scary Gothic looks." Sun Mi said smiling.

"That's not the only thing that scares them I bet." Hyun Ki said with smirk on his face.

"Oh, shut up Hyun Ki, your just mad the freshmen are getting more attention than you!" exclaimed Iseul.

"Sun Mi I heard what happened outside this morning, how's your butt?" asked Hyun Ki.

"It's fine." said Sun Mi with a serious and annoyed look on.

"It was one of those Kingkas that pushed you down, I heard that he came up to you, and just pushed you to the ground for no damn reason? I mean what the hell is their problem, they might be so rich, but doesn’t mean they can do anything they want. There not Gods or something." said Iseul stuffing a taco in her mouth.

"That's not how it happened...but it doesn't matter I bet everyone forgot already...sure seemed like they did..."replied Sun Mi.

Sun Mi was quiet for most of the lunch period she rather stay quiet and let Hyun Ki and Iseul do all the talking. She nodded every once in a while to show she was still in the "real world". However, looking out the window at the crowded stupid city seemed more entertaining. Having the cafeteria on the top floor was an excellent idea. Most people would go out on the patio and look at the horizon, but today everyone stayed in, the clouds were blocking any hope for a bright light to the day.

Sun Mi looked at her cell phone and realized the period was about to end. She took another glance at the Kingkas table, not much had changed. Everyone was in their typical, stereotype position. For some reason Sun Mi kept having this anxious feeling in her stomach, like she wanted something very badly. Getting up to throw out her chip bag, Sun Mi caught a glimpse of bright green color entering the cafeteria, and she had an idea who it was.
The anxious feeling in her stomach began to increase as she spotted the neon color. After throwing out her chip bag Sun Mi slowly began to look up, and as she did her heart began to race. She couldn't figure out why. Suddenly everything stopped, her heartbeat and the anxious feeling in her stomach turned into a sharp pain. Sun Mi saw something she believed she wasn't looking forward to.
Jong Hyun walked into the cafeteria more composed after the incident that happened this morning. The main difference was this time he had another girl wrapped around his arms. Sun Mi was surprised at first and grabbed her stomach hoping this unknown pain would stop. Jong Hyun and this random girl were laughing and smiling together like their lives were so perfect. The pain in Sun Mi's stomach began to decrease slowly when she realized something she should've from the beginning. Jong Hyun was just like the other Kingkas no difference at all, she should've known. Walking back to the table with a disappointed look on her face Sun Mi sat down and began to look out the window once again. Iseul and Hyun Ki knew something was wrong, but they knew when their best friend needed space, this was one of those times.

All the same…..Sun Mi thought.

"What was I thinking?" Sun Mi said out loud.

"What..."

BEEPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hyun Ki tried to say before getting interrupted.

Walking out of the cafeteria, Sun Mi didn't care who she was shoving she pushed her way out of the crowd to get to her next class. She went pass the Kingkas and saw Jong Hyun. Sun Mi just laughed to herself what else could she have done.
MonKeii4LyFe
MonKeii4LyFe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 8/13/2009, 8:05 pm

omg you actually to the initiative to update on your own!
gasp!
double gasp!
did you remember to PM missy?
btw Kim wants to play volleyball and badminton so Monkeii better get out of her house!!!
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum