Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Captured Memories - One Shots Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Captured Memories - One Shots

2 posters

Go down

Captured Memories - One Shots Empty Captured Memories - One Shots

Post by T.ing 11/23/2009, 8:42 am

Captured Memories - One Shots CapturedMemories

Hey everyone! I'm here again! I have to abandon my Behind the Door story 'cause I simply have no idea how to continue that.

I realised, I've got a lot of different types of stories going on in my head, so I tried writing a one shot. And it worked! At least, I don't have to abandon a story half way. Smile

I posted these stories on Winglin before, but I edit them. So, if you think you read them before, please read again.

Oh, and I posted these stories under `loveeeee.

--

Jiyong touched the cover of the leather bound book. With a swipe of his hands, he cleared the dusts from the cover. He moved away and coughed. When the dust has settled, he read the title.

Captured Memories
written by: T.ing

"Ting? Who is this person?" he thought, then shrugged. This author might have long been dead. He flipped open the book, staying cautiously far to avoid the dusts. Then, there was a sudden gush of wind. It made the pages fly in Jiyong's hands. He stared wildly at the pages, his long hair flying around him. He scrambled backwards, away from the book, his heart thudding crazily.

Then, the wind stopped. The book was flipped to a random page. Jiyong stared at the book for a moment, making sure it wasn't going to flip again, then moved towards it. His hands reached out, his finger's touching the book. Jiyong's eyes widened and managed to suppress his terrified scream before being sucked into the book.

On it, was written:

Welcome to the fans versions of Kwon Jiyong's world

--
T.ing
T.ing

Back to top Go down

Captured Memories - One Shots Empty My heartbreaker, my lover

Post by T.ing 11/23/2009, 10:41 am

It was hot, humid, loud and not to mention, dark. The place reeks of sweat from the people who are dancing, making out and alcohol. You can probably guess where I am now, the club. In the middle on the dance floor, dancing the hell out of my life, a bottle of beer in my hand. The room was spinning; my head was pumping with the music. I flayed my hands wildly in the air and twirl round and round. It may seems like I'm drunk, but I'm not.

Then, there at the corner of my eyes, I saw them. Her with him, my him. His hands were running all over her, like what some guys are attempting to do to me, and she was responding. Shock took over me as I stopped dancing and froze in my steps. Someone touched me, I didn't respond, because I was stupefied at what I was seeing. I had a poker face as I walked up to the couple. The guy saw me and shock ran through his face, the girl was a mixture of surprise and shock. I raised my hand and slapped the guy. The guy, Kwon Jiyong, my currently ex-boyfriend. I turned to the girl, and slapped her hard on the face. Her hands flew to her reddened cheeks as a tear slid from her eyes. The girl, Gong Miyoung, my ex-best friend. My heartache at the sight of her tears, and yet, I ignored the ache. I raised the bottle in my hands and topple in over Jiyong's head.

"That is for cheating on me." I said as I stopped halfway and turned to Miyoung and toppled the bottle again, emptying it.

"That is for cheating on me, best friend." I spat the last 2 words and threw the bottle on the floor. I left some notes on the counter and stormed out of the club, leaving the gathered crowd behind, at the same time, leaving out of the life of my best friend and boy friend.

--

2 years later.

I was cuddled up in my favourite couch at my favourite corner of the house. I was reading Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern with my music blasting from my headphones. I was enjoying my free time until I saw my baby trying to crawl onto my lap. I took off the headphone and close my book. I smiled at my baby girl, Hanuel, and picked her up. She giggled as I juggled her on my lap, raising a smile to my face. I caught her eyes and stared into it, wanting so much to change the colour of them. It was black, not the clear black kind, they were the blurry black kind. Just like Kwon Jiyong's. Well, it shouldn't be a surprise, since she is his child, no matter how much I want to change that fact. My heart would beat crazily at seeing those eyes; my blood race and my cheeks would redden and become hot. All of that have happen when I first saw the baby for the first time. She was covered in blood, gross, but yeah, she was, literally, but those pairs of eyes were the things that I notice almost instantly. Because the rest of her face features resembles mine, it's no wonder those eyes stand out to me. Of course, immediately, I was reminded of Kwon Jiyong, because I knew then, fully well, that it was his baby.

I hug Hanuel close to my body and rock her to sleep, humming a lullaby to her. It was her favourite lullaby, and it was the lullaby Jiyong would hum to me when I can't sleep, making it my favourite lullaby. Huh, the irony of all of this is that I still like the lullaby, no matter the memories it had left me with.

Does Jiyong know about the baby, I hear you ask. Well, I don't know. All I know is that I didn't tell him, if my family members had told him or not, I'm not sure. Anyway, I don't care. I've been through 2 years without him perfectly well. What else could I not manage?

The coming back of Kwon Jiyong into my life. That is the only thing I couldn't manage, perhaps. But I don't wanna go there, in case the worrying gets to me. Instead, I concentrate on what I was doing, making the baby fall asleep. This already done, I got up as still as possible and went downstairs, where the baby stroller was. I pulled it open single handedly and place the baby in it, covering the top as I went for a walk in the park.

It was a Wednesday morning; so naturally, there were not a lot of people there. I walked along the path, just enjoying how the heat of the sun feels on my skin, how the wind blows against me, making my hair fly. I stopped by the playground and sat on a bench by it. I watch the kids at the playground, which has, by the way, not a lot of kids. I watched as a little boy climbed up the ladder quickly to the upper surface of the playground and ran to the top of the slide and slid down, then repeating it again, a smile on his face. Will my Hanuel grow up to be that playful? Or will she be like that girl in the sandbox, playing by herself? I looked at my baby, worrying about her future already? I smile pathetically at myself.

It is then, at the corner of my eyes, where I saw a shadow moved. It was not very obvious, but I still notice it. I snapped my head towards the shadow, which was by a huge oak tree, but there was nothing there. Still suspicious, I turn my attention to my baby again, this time, paying attention to the oak tree. I rocked the baby convincingly, making seems like I'm trying to play with the child. Then I saw it again, the shadow. Just that, this time, it was accompanied by a figure. Tall, lean, unique. My mind snapped at that thought. I didn't want to go further, where I'll meet the eyes. But my body acted on its own and snapped my head towards the tree, making contact with the blurry black eyes. My heart skipped a beat, my blood race. I gulped as I stood from the bench and pushed the stroller towards the tree. The figure didn't move, instead, it waited. For what? I don't know. I continued walking towards the figure, hoping to reveal that is wasn't who I think it would be. But my hope was useless, because it is him. My heartbreaker, my lover, Kwon Jiyong.

--

Figured I posted this first. Smile
Inspired by he's song, Heartbreaker, which was, quite a while ago.
Because I've written and posted this before on Winglin, I hope you won't be bored by this.
Typical story line, but hey, it was my first.

Comment? Thanks!

T.ing
T.ing
T.ing

Back to top Go down

Captured Memories - One Shots Empty Re: Captured Memories - One Shots

Post by darkwingedangel 11/24/2009, 7:42 pm

Interesting and good. I like it. ^_^
darkwingedangel
darkwingedangel

Back to top Go down

Captured Memories - One Shots Empty The Proposal

Post by T.ing 11/27/2009, 2:37 am

“Hey, where are you taking me?” I wave my arms around randomly. My legs move, but I don’t where I am going. It is pitch black, because, well, I am blindfolded. There were pressure in my ears and the temperature is dropping. I can feel it, but I asked nothing.
“Shh, don’t ask. Just follow me,” he said. I rolled my eyes mentally, of course I’ll follow him, where am I suppose to go if I don’t? Still, even if I do have another direction to go to, I probably won’t go there, because he wasn’t there. Smiling, I let his hands guide me as we walked further from out previous spot. My heads sprouted with imaginations of this mysterious place, of what he is going to do and why he was being so mysterious. Yet, I asked no questions. We walked upwards, left sides, right sides and even sideways. Finally, we stop on a spot. It was silent here, expect for an occasional cricket calls or chirping birds.

“Have we reached?” I asked when he let go of my hand. I heard nothing but then I felt him move behind me. Then, the blindfold was off and I could see again. At first, it was bright, too bright in fact. But my eyes adjusted soon enough and then I realized, it was night and I was seeing the city before my very eyes.

“Ohmygosh”

I hadn’t notice that we were standing on the edge of the hill because the sight was breathtaking. The feeling was great. The wind would beat against me, making my hair and clothes fly according to its direction, the coolness of the night pressed against my warm skin. The buildings were dark and small from up here. Small dots of lights drew a map on the city, marking out paths and directions. Tall skyscrapers look small compared to me, but they glowed with light from in it, making a silhouette against the sky. The sky was in the darkest shade of blue, filled with tiny balls of white – stars – the moon hang high in the sky, it was full. We were standing amongst the clouds, causing a mist around me. I have totally forgotten about the rest of the world until I felt a pair of arms circling around my waist.

“Do you like it?” he asked, his head was on my shoulder. I closed my eyes, inhaled deeply and broke out a smile as I exhaled. “Nope, I don’t like it.”

Jiyong froze and half spin me. “Oh, uhm... Okay then, let’s go. Uhm, we, uh, I could bring the car up and-” I interrupt him with a laugh and hugged him from the neck.

“I don’t like it, I love it,” and I buried my face into his neck. He exhaled in relief and hug me back, smiling. “You scared me there,” he said. We stood there, under the moonlight for a while, not moving, not speaking, and just enjoying each other’s presence and company. Then, he pulled away and took hold of my hands. “It’s time to eat.”
_____

“How many more surprises do you have?” I asked and took my seat. Shaking my head in disbelieve as he shrugged playfully. I rolled my eyes. Jiyong had led me to a place behind an oak that I did not notice was there before. There were lights streaming from the branches of the trees, casting a glow onto the leaves. There was a table set for two under the tree and two chairs opposite each other. The table was cloth with a red silk cloth underneath and another white sheet of cloth above it. In the middle is a candle holder, where 3 candles sat on. It glowed steadily, a shadow on the table. Plates, bowls, spoons, forks and knives were set in front of each chair. There are plates of food in front of each chair. I inhaled deeply, breathing in the scent of a cooked steak.

“Take a bite,” he coaxed. I picked up my fork and knife and began cutting a piece out. I savoured the piece of meat and closed my eyes to pretend to test it. “Hmm… Not bad,” I said after a moment of thought. He beamed brightly, “I made it,” he said proudly. “Are you sure?” I was playing with him, and he knows it. “Yeah, I’m sure,” he shot back.

“I didn’t know you could cook.”

“I didn’t know you were a photographer.”

“Hey, that’s not relevant!”

“Hah, too bad.” And he took my hand from across the table. My smile faded and I looked at him. We stared into each other eyes, as if they were the only thing in the world. I hadn’t realized that he had slid a velvet box to the table until the violinist started playing. I snapped out of my trance and saw the violinist, and the box. Then, I looked at him. He had a smile on his face, not the playboy smile, the smile that says ‘I love you’, the smile that you would want to see first thing every morning and the last thing every night. The smile that would make saying ‘hello’ to him the most favourite thing to do and saying ‘goodbye’ the most hated thing to do. The smile, that you know you will never get tired of, no matter how many times you see it, because it was his.

Without another word, he picked the box up, got up from his seat and fell on his left knee in front of mine. He produced a bouquet of white roses on one of his hands and stared straight into my eyes.

“Gynie, we’ve been through so much together. All the nights spent missing you, loving you when you weren’t there. When I see you getting friendly with another guy, I would get angry. And, that was something new. I never thought I could feel jealous over a girl. I never thought I could feel jealous for you. You, Gynie, you came into my life so sudden, so abruptly and well, I couldn’t cope with it. Living with a girl was something I couldn’t stand, at first. That was why I such a bully at first, always ordering you to do this do that. I thought that when the bad things started to happen, you would just ignore me and avoid me, but you didn’t. In fact, you were with me, all day and night. Gynie, I don’t know if I could live without you again. I tried, but, yeah, I failed. I guess when I fell sick, I realized the feeling.” All this while, he was avoiding my eyes. Then, he paused and stared into my eyes and inhaled deeply. “I love you, Gynie, I do. Will you-” His so called love speech was interrupted when I kissed him. The flowers fell to the ground.

“Shut up, pahbo. Of course I do.” I whispered after the kiss. “Why wouldn’t I? Jiyong, I’ve been waiting for those 3 words to come out of your long winded mouth!” I hugged him tight, not wanting to let go. Never letting go.

--

Uh, I hope this isn't too boring.
Thanks darkwingedangel! Glad you liked it. Smile
Comment? Thanks!
T.ing
T.ing
T.ing

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingedangel 11/27/2009, 9:39 am

Awww! This is so cute! ^^ I love your writting!
darkwingedangel
darkwingedangel

Back to top Go down

Captured Memories - One Shots Empty Blanks

Post by T.ing 11/28/2009, 6:02 am

“This is where I’ll be living?”

A girl, dressed in a graphic tee and skinnies stood outside the house. No, wait; mansion would be a better word. It was humongous and beautiful. Her eyes lit up when she saw the fountain. It was in the middle of the park, grey and marbled. There was a rose in the middle of it fountain, as if it was levitating. Water sprouted from the bud of the rose, sending sprinkles all over it. The sight was amazing. The man beside her was dressed in white beater with a black jacket over it; his jeans were in the darkest shade of blue. He has fair skin, proud chin and a strong nose. Blur black eyes and pink pale lips. His hair was flat and blonde, his eyes dancing. The girl skin was tan, her nose, sharp. She has a determine chin and lips with droopy sides. Her eyes were grey, clear grey. Despite being dressed casually, her curves and beautiful figure still stood out. Her hair stopped at her shoulder, her fringe covered the whole of her left eye and ended right below her ear; they were hazel brown. Her eyes were twinkling.

“This is where you'll be working. From now on, you call me master. Call me in the morning and clean up my room. The maids will do the rest,” he said and walked into the house. She stood there, the twinkle in her eyes were replaced with fury. He stopped before the door and turned; a devilish smirk on his handsome features.

“Oh, and remember. You are my slave anytime, anywhere, anyhow.”
_____

“Stupid room, stupid bed, stupid life, stupid father, stupid Kwon Jiyong,” Quinn mumbled under her breath, irritated. She was under the bed – Kwon Jiyong’s bed – trying to clear everything under it. That blasted guy just ‘ordered’ her to clean the things under the bed. Which is not east at all; his bed was filled with dust, magazines, plastic wrappers, packets, paper, clothing and …. What the hell, is that a condom she is seeing? She picked the thing up with her gloved fingers, holding it as far as she could manage; she threw it into the bin. Under the bed she dived again, dust flying everywhere around her.

Jiyong book was on his lap, his mouth agape. The sight in front of him was … delicious. His tongue ran over his lips, a devil look in his eyes. He has this girl in his house for 2 days, and she was driving him crazy. Her upper body was under the bed, but she was on her knees, which made her butt stuck up. The mini skirt she was wearing was lifted up. It revealed the back of her thighs, smooth and tanned. His eyes travelled further down and he caught a glimpse of her underwear. Before he could look more, she got out from underneath the bed and turned to her side, the packet of condom in her hands. She flung the packet into a box, a disgusted expression on her delicate face. She dunks under the bed again, revealing to him her underwear: black and lacy. His inside went crazy, his eyed filled with lust. He pulled the book from his lap and flung it across the room. It fell with a thud, but she didn’t hear it. Silently, he got up from his seat and advance towards the oblivious girl.

He pulled her from under the bed and threw her over it. She fell with a yelp. He hovered over her, his lips hard on her. She struggled, surprised and shock. She punched him, but it was futile. Her legs flayed wildly, rubbing against his legs. She wriggled under his grasp, her eyes shut tight.

“Ugh.” She groaned and pushed him off of her. He fell onto the bed, shocked was clear on his face. She looked at him as she rubbed her lips furiously.

“What the hell did you think you were doing?!” she yelled, standing from the bed. Her eyes were wide with anger. He just stole her first kiss from her! He smirked; she didn’t like it.

“I don’t have to tell you, I’m your master.” He stated simply and pulled her down before she could respond. “What the-” she didn’t finish her sentence because his lips were on her again. She struggle and squirm, but he held her. He ran his tongue over her lips and slipped his tongue in when she opened her mouth to yell his name. Her tongue struggled with his, trying to push in out. In the end, she settled with pushing him again. But it was useless this time, because he was pinning her to the bed, trapping her in between his arms.

She gasped.

His hand has disappeared under her shirt. He trailed his hands from her hips to her strong stomach and the edge of her bra-. Shock has given Quinn the extra energy to shove him away. Hatred was clear in her grey eyes as she stared coldly at Jiyong. A tear has created a trail from her eyes to her chin.

“Go to hell.” She spat and stormed out of the room. Jiyong was left on his bed, a mysterious ache in his heart
_____

Quinn stared at the locket in her hands. She sniffed and blinked; a tear dropped from her eyes. It dropped onto the right side of the heart shaped locket. A lady with brown hair had a silly grin as she crossed her eyes in front of the camera, her eyes were grey. On the other side was another girl, younger by many years. She had her tongue stuck out, winking at the camera. She had the same grey eyes and brown hair as the older looking lady. Quinn smiled through her tears, looking at the picture.

Quinn has always had a phobia in front of a camera. So when she told Quinn about the photo shoot, she was greatly terrified. Worries clouded her mind and anxiousness made her jump at everything that met contact with her. After the shooting starts for a while, the photographer got irritated at her stiffness and non expressions. But her mum held her by the shoulder and said, “Sweetie, I know you are afraid of what the camera can do to you. You are afraid that the camera will suck you into the photograph and you’ll never escape out of the piece of paper, right? But believe me, it won’t happen. And even if it happens, I’ll be stuck in the picture with you, am I right? Will it be that bad, if I’m with you?” Little Quinn shakes her head. Her mum smiled.

“I’ll always be with you, honey, no matter what.” Her mum held out her little finger, asking for a hook with Quinn’s finger. Quinn smiled and hooked it, sealing the promise. Then, Quinn smiled. The photo shoot, was the best photo shoot ever.

Her mum’s words rung in her ears as her mind relieved the moment when she was 6. Too trapped in her mind, she hadn’t heard the three knocks on the door. Hearing no reply, Jiyong opened it and entered. He spotted Quinn on the edge of her bed, sitting cross legged with her locket in her hands, clutched together. A smile was behind her curtain of tears. Softly, he made his way to her. He knelt by her, taking in the way she smile, the way her hair colour is golden in the light. He took in the way her eyelashes fan her cheeks, the way her face was shaped, the way her lips curved into a smile. He saw and committed the picture of her in his mind, memorising it with his heart.

Something blinked at the corner of his eyes, something sliver. He turned to the direction, and found himself look at Quinn’s hands. The thing that glinted was the locket. His hands reached out to touch it, to take it. But Quinn beat him to it and closed her hands, enclosing the locket. He looked up, and found Quinn’s hard and cold stare. His heart squeeze.

“What do you want?” her voice was cold, distant. Jiyong looked away from her.

“Uhm, well, I’ll kinda hungry…” he made up an excuse. With that, Quinn stood up and walked a few steps, then said, “What do you want to have for your dinner, master.” Jiyong gulped; Quinn was being robotic, mechanical. There was a moment of silence, Jiyong staring at Quinn’s back, Quinn facing the door. None moved, no one talked.

“You,” the one word escaped Jiyong’s mouth before he could stop it. His gazed dropped from her back to the ground. It was true, he wanted her. Gosh, ever since she came. But what he meant now; there was something more to it. It was as if he wanted her forever and ever, not just her body, but her mind and soul, her heart. Her love, her feelings; he wants them all. He wanted her to tell him all her secrets, all her thoughts, her likes and dislikes, her crushes, relationships, her past. He wanted to be in her future, to be with her forever and ever. But, does she want that? It was like she hates him. He took a step closer to her, and another, and another, until he reached her. He gripped her arms, and spun her back slowly. Her eyes showed no emotions, but tears spilled out of them. She was sobbing softly, silently. Jiyong sighs and pulled her close. He hugged her, cradling her head as she sobbed on his shoulder. He rested his head on hers and shut his eyes, just wanting her suffering to end. But how does he stop those suffering to stop?

Quinn didn’t do anything else except for crying. His sudden unofficial confession triggers unwanted memories, triggered feelings buried deep inside. No matter how much she wanted to avoid those feelings, she cannot. She received constant blows at her walls of those feelings while staying with him, and this, was the final blow. Her guards dropped, and she cried. Cried for being so helpless, so vulnerable and cried for falling in love too easily. The feeling was always there, she just didn’t want to admit it. Being in his arms were comfortable, so comfortable that she was able to forget about the rest of the world and just live the present, to cry as long as she wants, as hard as she wants, after all there is no one there to stop her, right? Who would stop her from pitying herself and stop her from dwelling on her pathetic state?

Blank, both people drew up a blank. No matter how they search their brains, they can’t find the answers. But it was right in front of them, they just have to open their eyes and see.

--

Hello! The title is really random.
I distorted Jiyong's real personality, lols.
Thanks darkwingedangel!
I think there'll be CL&GD shots, so I hope you don't mind.

Thanks for reading!
T.ing
T.ing
T.ing

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingedangel 11/28/2009, 10:21 am

^^ I liked how you distored his personality, it made him different and the story interesting.
darkwingedangel
darkwingedangel

Back to top Go down

Captured Memories - One Shots Empty The different faces of confessions

Post by T.ing 11/29/2009, 7:44 am

“Where are the other 99 promises?”

--

I flung the second last picture from my hand into the box labelled ‘thrash’ and kept the last on in the album. I stood up and looked around me and smiled, then frowned really soon. I’ve just finished sorting out my all my pictures – which was saying something – but as soon as I’ve finished the room was in a mess. Boxes were laid everywhere, pieces of papers on the floor. Dusts were flying in the air and stacks of albums were among the mess.

“Gosh, how did it get so messy?” I said to myself as I picked my way around the boxes and albums, careful not to bump into them.

“Need some help, V?” a voice said from behind me. I spun and smiled instantly. “Yes! Thank my mama, Jiyong; I really need some help right now.” Jiyong came into the room, “so, where do I start?” he asked, standing in the middle of all the mess.

“Help me bring these boxes to the recycling bins, please,” I said and carried a box up. “Sure.” He picked up 2 boxes and lifted them onto each of his shoulder. “For a skinny guy, you’re pretty strong.”

“I hear that all the time.”

--

We watch as the truck drove away, boxes of photographs on it. I sighed gratefully as it disappears into the orange sky: the sun was setting. Hands on my hips, I turned to Jiyong.

“Thanks, couldn’t have finished it today without your help,” I said was we walked back to the house. He turned to me, a side of his face was dark and shadowy, but the other side was casted in an orange glow. It made shadow appear on his face, defining his facial features. His blonde hair stuck to his face by the perspiration like how his clothes stuck to him, outlining his slender, yet solid body. For a second there, my heart skipped a beat. But, he spoke too soon.

“Don’t mention it, we are friends, right?” the boyish smile of his showed up again, making it impossible not to return a smile. “Yeah, but I feel kinda bad though. You came to my house to tell me something, yet, I made you stay behind for so long.” I looked ahead, afraid to see him again, lest he sees my blushing face.

“Well, if you treat me to dinner, I might forgive you for making me use my energy, body and time to help you,” he said. I rolled my eyes, “oh? Stay for dinner then, Mr. Kwon,” I joked.

“Sure, Miss Vicky.” He replied.

Boy, if I’d known what would happen, I would have rushed him home straight away.

--

The clouds were dark over head, but it rained flakes of snow down to earth. The trees sway wildly in the wind, rustling loudly. Pegs snapped out of their hold and clothes flew away. Everything thing that was bend-able was on the verge of breaking. I watch him sigh – the hot air that escaped his mouth blurred the window – a wistful look on his face. He let his head fall to the window, a troubled look on his face.

“Hey, I’m really sorry. If I hadn’t asked for your help, you would’ve been home by now,” I said and stared at my playing hands, sitting cross legged on the middle of my bed. He turned to me, a smile on his face, “it’s alright. Besides, it’ll end very soon, right?” I was about to agree, when a voice came from the radio.

“Breaking news, the snowstorm will last throughout the night. People, please, do not go out of your house tonight.”

We shared a look and sigh. “I guess I won’t be going home tonight,” he said and walked to my desk, his finger sliding over the surface. I bit my lips and looked out of the window. It was dark, outside. “I’m really sorry Jiyong. I know how much staying outside overnight will worry your room mates. I swear I’ll tell them where you were tonight!” I said. He turned to me, a surprise look on his face, which was changed into a nonchalant look really soon. So soon I wonder if I imagined the look. He walked up to me and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Look, I said it was alright. If I did not help you, you might be out there on your own, because from your personality, you will never ever leave those boxes there. Plus, I get to have a taste of your 5 star hotel chef cooking, which you so rarely tell people of. See, 2 birds with one stone,” he said. I rolled my eyes, “yeah right, 5 star hotel chef? You must be kidding me. And please, I’m not that dumb to stay out there when it starts snowing. You know how much I hate the cold,” I stated. “Yeah, considering how high the temperature of the central heating is now, I have no doubts that your fear of the cold has gone away,” he took off the shirt he had on him and hung them onto the bed post. I gulped and look away quickly, feeling the heat rushed up my cheeks.

I heard him laugh. “What? You’ve never seen me like this before?” He poked my shoulder, tempting me to turn behind and look at him. But I ignored him, and shut my eyes. He continued the poking, and without my realisation, crept up behind me.

The feeling of something soft and warm came in contact with my lips. My eyes snapped open and I stared right into Jiyong’s eyes. Stunned, I could only blink at him. He smiled back at me as I processed what had happened. Soft, warm and lips, these three words whirled around my mind until something clicked. His kissed me! I opened my mouth and a horrifyingly loud and high pitched sound came out. Jiyong pressed his hands to my mouth, muffling the sound.

“Keep quiet will you! You’re bursting my ear drums!” he whispered loudly at me. I pulled away from his hand an incredulous look on my face. “You just kissed me and you’re asking me to keep quiet?” I blinked at him. He rolled his eyes, “it’s just a kiss. Not like it’s the first time, right?”

“It’s the first time someone kissed me without me knowing!” I exclaimed. “It’s just a peck, nothing else. Relax,” he coaxed, the boyish grin on his face again. I hissed loudly, letting him know my anger when something caught my eyes. It was a glint of reflection. Forgetting about my anger, I snapped my head to the glint. Jiyong, noticing my sudden change in feelings, turned too.

“What?” he asked. But I didn’t reply him; instead, I crawled to the glint. A photograph lay at the spot where the glint was. It was a picture of me; patches of whites were on my hair, face and clothing. An apron on me, I held a cake up. But I wasn’t facing the camera, I was staring at the cake, a board grin on my face. Photographers don’t take a picture of themselves, and photographers usually write something at the back of the photograph. Judging for the way the photo was taken, I was sure it was taken by a photographer, an above average photographer. I flipped the photo around and as I’ve thought, there were words on it.

‘I’ll do whatever it takes to keep that smile on your face, even if it hurts me’
G-dragon’s 100th promise to Vicky.

G-dragon was Jiyong’ nickname. I stare at the pictures, not realising that a shadow was cast over me.

“You know, it’ll really hurt when you started to go out with Seungri. But if it makes you happy, I won’t object to it, as long as you are happy,” Jiyong’s voice draw me out of my reverie, but I didn’t turn to him. He spun me around; we hadn’t left the bed. Jiyong stared into my eyes, and I realised something that wasn’t there before: sadness.

“When I came around this afternoon, I hadn’t expected myself to be here, confessing to you. I hadn’t expected you to find that. I hadn’t expected this snowstorm. I hadn’t expected to be in this room alone with you, alone together. The reason why I was so troubled just now was because I didn’t know what I would do, being alone with you. And when I was feeling like I could explode, I took the chance and kissed you. Gosh, you don’t know how much I longed for that. You don’t know how much I wanted that to continue. But, things don’t go that way and you opened your eyes. Now that you’ve found that picture, I’ve found my courage. I really, do love you Vicky, do you know that?”

He left me speechless. All I did was to stare at him, digesting his last words. “I really, do love you Vicky, do you know that?” his words echoed in my mind. Love? Did he say love? I don’t know for how long I stared at him, but when he looked away, I felt this sudden pang of fear and sadness. It felt like he was leaving me, like I was losing my chance. Gosh, I hate that feeling and outta nowhere, my voice came out. “Jiyong, why-why didn’t you tell me?”

He turned back, “tell you? You expect me to tell you? Do you know how afraid I am right now? How afraid I am to know that I’ll lose you? If being your boyfriend was impossible, I don’t mind being your best friend. At least I’ll still have you. But if I confessed, gosh, I might lose this friendship, lose you. I cannot live with that, I cannot live without you. Don’t you get me?”

There was a long moment of silence.

“Screw you, Jiyong. Do you think I can live without you either?”

“Did you really mean to screw me?”

It felt as if the temperature of the room increased by a hundred degrees after that.

--

“You don’t have to know.”

__

This was meant to be light hearted.
Was it? Hope you enjoy this!
Thanks darkwingedangel, again.
Seems like you're the only one reading this.
Very Happy

T.ing
T.ing
T.ing

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingedangel 11/29/2009, 10:02 am

Awww, I like this one too.
I'm sure more people will read it soon.
darkwingedangel
darkwingedangel

Back to top Go down

Captured Memories - One Shots Empty Chase

Post by T.ing 11/30/2009, 5:05 am

His heart thudded loudly against his chest, beads of perspiration dripped from his head. Carefully but swiftly, he ran past all the passersby, hoping that he didn’t hurt them in anyway. He glanced back, a bunch of rowdy teenagers with base ball bats were running after him.

“Shit.” He mumbled under his breath and ran faster than ever, not bothering with his manners anymore. His arms swung crazily, his legs moved as fast as they could. The look of panic was all over his face, but still, could not out run the bunch of teenagers. That was a fact that he knew full well. He had to do something, something that will make them pass him by and not notice. A distraction. His eyes looked around swiftly for one. There is it, the alley. Faster he ran, running by the many lamp posts, the people, and the chain of shops of New York City. Then, he turned into the dark alley and pressed his body against the dirty walls of the building. His heavy breathing and the loud thudding of his heart was the only thing he heard among the noise filled surroundings. He waited for the group of teenagers to run passes him.

Thud thud thud thud. Loud running steps echoed the alley as the group ran pass the alley. His hands flew to his heart, relieved. He took his time for his breathing to slow down and mumbled a “These stupid teenagers nowadays.” Oops, he picked the wrong time to say it. In the shadows, a figure with hat wore so low, it covered his entire face. Baggy black pants and a black hoodie manage to camouflage him in the darkness. Slowly and quietly, he walked out of the darkness. The man walked backwards, not aware of the danger he was bringing himself into. The stranger in black hit the baseball bat lightly against his palms.

Thud, thud, thud. The sound was soft, but it was loud enough for the man to hear. Instantly, the man eyes widened with fear as he paused with his footing. He strained his ear to convince himself that the sound he was hearing was just water dripping. But it wasn’t raining. Unable to convince himself, he turned around. He froze with shock and fear when he saw the figure, dressed from head to toe in black; his head was duck low so that he was unrecognizable. Anxiety over took him as he back walked swiftly. The stranger stood in his place; the only movement was the constant waving in his hand.

Bump.

The man hit something on his back. He half turn, ready to curse the person behind him. But to his horror, a face full of mischief smiled down at him. He peeked at his surrounding at the corners of his eyes; the bunch of teenagers was back. Slowly, he walked backwards, fixing his eyes in front. He had forgotten all about the stranger, that is, until he turned. The stranger figure greeted him mockingly, as if to tell him to give up. He froze as he looked front and back and front and back again. His lips trembled and his knees gave way.

He was trapped.

_____

She threw the baseball bat on the ground and turn away from the group. Her last glanced of the man, bleeding nose and mouth, blood shot eyes, swollen lips and bruised face. His body was crunched up as countless baseball bats hit him at every place possible. She had done what she had come to do and is now leaving. Taking the cap of her head, her long hair flowed down against her hood. Yes, the stranger in black was a female. CL, the baddest female alive.

Someone pulled his arm back and strike down, hard. A loud thud echoed from the contact between the baseball bat and the man’s gut followed by a loud scream from the man. Everyone stopped moving, but the passersby from outside the alley took no notice. CL smirked, and then slowly, one by one, a smirk rose from the rest. They’ve successfully killed the man, the wanted rapist.

The crowd broke. CL walked into the bustling street again and blended in with the crowd. Not one person notices her temporary disappearance.
_____

“Speak up now! What were you doing back there?!” a man clad in navy blue uniform slammed his fist on the table. The girl opposite him shake with fear, she didn’t even dare to look up. All she did was to play with her fingers. The things that she did back at the alley were witnessed and she was stupid enough to wear a bright coloured shirt to do it. How dumb can she get? The officer gave up on her and dropped to her chair. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm himself down.

“Okay. You don’t have to tell me what you did at the alley. All you have to do is to tell me who ordered you to go there and did all those things you did.” He said in a restraining tone. Patience was never his strong point. The girl brightened up at this, who ordered her to go there? She could tell him that.

“CL. CL was the one behind everything. All you have to do is find her.”
_____

The room atmosphere was dark, and eerie. But this did not affect how he thought or how she reacted. There was a wide mirror at the back of the room, a door at the opposite corner. Right at the middle of the room, were a desk and 2 chairs. A girl clad in a grey hoodie and black skinnes was seated on one of the chairs, back facing the mirror. She leaned against the chair, her face emotionless; she had her hood up, defiance was the key. A man in t shirt and jeans sat opposite of her, a determine look on his face, a look that defied defiance. No one moved, not to mention speak. CL studied her surroundings; GD studied her.

GD, the officer. CL, the gang leader. Who will win?
_____

“No! Stop her!”

CL ran. She ran pass the door, she ran pass the corridors, she ran pass the many, many people with navy blue clothing. Many tried to stop her, but she blocked them, past them and avoids them. But never once hit them. Something in her made her want to run, run away from the room, run away from the guy, run away from that pair of eyes. They were so similar, so familiar. So … heartbreaking that she had to get away. But she couldn’t, not when that pair of mesmerizing black eyes keep staring at her. She waited all day for that chance, for that little distraction to occur. And it did. She broke from his unbreakable grasp and ran.

The warm light welcomed her as she burst through the door of the police station. She wants to stop there, right there. She had to stop, she needs to stop. But she could not, cannot, must not. So she ran, fast as she could, as far as she could. She ran past shops, cars, roads, people, gates, entrances and finally, stopped at the far end of a park. She hid behind a tree and bend over using her hands to support her upper body weight. She breathed deep, she breathed hard. Bead of perspiration dripped from her hair, back, neck and face. She pulled the hoodie over her head and used it to dry her perspiration than tied it around her waist. Her throat and mouth was dry from all the running. Her stomach was empty and her body was aching. She was hungry and thirsty. But most of all, she was sad. She slid down to the grass and leaned against the tree. She thought back to the time when they had their first eye contact. Her first eye contact with GD.

/flashback/

The room was as silent as it can be. The only sound available was the sound of breathing from the 2 humans in the room. CL’s eyes roamed, examining the room she was in. White and dull. Dull and boring. There was nothing left to examine except the only other human in the room. Without moving her head, her eyes moved swiftly towards the human. The human, was the coldest guy on Earth. Donned with a Navy t shirt and faded blue jeans, all he does was sit there and stare. Her eyes moved to his hair, blonde and styled like a mushroom. Like a little boy. Her eyes travelled to his body, muscled and well toned. A thought hit her, the thought of looking at what was under that t shirt. The thought of fingering, licking and kissing what was under that t shirt. She was sure it will look deliciously good. She wanted to strip him of his clothing, to kiss-. She stopped herself. What the heck has happened to her?! She was checking out a police officer who had just arrested her. She is officially outta her mind. She averts her attention from him, but her eyes always turned towards him, in the end, she decided to give up and just look at him once and for all. He had lips with droopy sides, high cheekbones, proud nose and fair skin. Her eyes travelled to his. Big, black and cloudy, captivating, mesmerizing and most of all, addictive. She had this urge to go over the table and kiss those eyes of his; maybe her kisses would take that cloud away from his eyes. That, oh so obstructive cloud. She hated it. A realization hit her. She just hated something that stopped her from knowing more about a guy. She just hated that cloud from blocking her way to know him better. She realized, she wanted to know more about him. How can that be? His eyes snapped to hers and she had to look away, because he was staring directly at her, directly at her eyes. That was when she needed her distraction, badly.

/end/

CL shakes her head. ‘Stop thinking about him!’ she scolded herself. But her train of thoughts always led her back to him. She wondered about him, how was he doing, how he worked, where he stayed, what he liked and disliked, who are past relationship was with, how many girlfriends he had. Those thoughts made her felt like a stalker. She tried her best to not think about him, but failed every time. She would wonder if his heart would race like hers or will his blood rush like hers when they met eyes. If all those things happened to him when they made the eye contact. She wanted to know how he would feel if she kissed him, how he would react if she told him that she wanted to see his naked body. The thoughts drove her crazy, but she liked it, in fact loving it.

All she had to do was to admit it.
_____

GD plopped himself into the messy yet comfy bed of his. It had been 3 days since he slept or even go home. It was under the constant persuasion of his colleagues and an order from his boss did he go home to rest. His boss specifically said, “Rest.” and had him to surrender his ID card and gun. Now he was jobless, and bored. ‘Well, this is temporary only, anyway.’ He thought. His head ached again. Ever since the girl ran away from the police station, he had a series of headache. It was as if she had cast this spell on him. Ever since they spent that time together in the room, things changed for him.

But he didn’t like the change, he didn’t want it. In fact, he hated it. He hated the change, he hated the girl. He hated how the girl could affect him so much. But no matter how hard he tried to forget and convince himself that he hated the girl. He couldn’t stop his mind from thinking about her at all, ever since he made eye contact with her.

/flashback/

GD stared at the ceiling. He has been in this room countless of times, all in different situations. Just for this case, he had been in this room for more than 30 times. The murder of the man had led him to a series of investigation and questioning. And frankly, he is beginning to get irritated by it. The room was quiet, too quiet, in fact. He had never been this quiet in a room like this before. But this girl had this calm aura around her, calming people. He has been affect by it, he knew. And he knew too, that he wasn’t supposed to be affected by it. But, hey, he can’t stop how his body or mind is reacting, can he. GD can’t stand the stillness anymore, but he didn’t say a thing. Instead, he examines the girl. Wearing a grey hoodie and black skinnes, he can’t help but note that she has a nice figure. Well developed and sexy, long legs, strong stomach and- . He snapped the train of thought. How can he, a police officer, check a girl out at this time?! Of all times! In shake his head internally and turned his attention to her face. Long, straight and brown hair, she had a trail of fringe that covered her forehead. Her eyes were clear black, well, not exactly; there was this … weird look to it. It’s like there was this layer of alert in her eyes. He can’t figure her out. She had a strong nose and high cheekbones with tanned skin, a total opposite of his. His eyes trailed to her lips. Pink, pouty, full and kissable. He thought of leaning over the table, and captured her lips with his. He wondered how her lips would feel on his. How would she react? He longed to touch the muscle underneath that shirt, to wander around with his hands. To tease her till she screamed his name. To touch her till-. ‘Shit, shit, shit! GD, SNAP OUT OF IT!’ he blinked and reprimanded himself. Twice, in a row! Boy, GD is so turned on. He took a glance at her and swiftly looks away; she was looking at him, directly into his eyes. He needed a distraction, and he needed one badly.

/end/

The thought of her drove him crazy. The thought of the girl, that girl; Lee Chae Rin was her name. Lying there, he couldn’t help but wonder what she was doing, how she was coping. He tossed and turned all night just thinking about her. Her body, her face, her lips but most of all, her eyes. He wanted to take that layer of alertness in her eyes and throw it away. He wanted to dive deep in her mind and know what she was thinking. He wanted to know if her heart would race like his when they made eye contact, he wanted to know if her blood would race like his when they made eye contact. He wanted to know how she felt when they made eye contact.

He wanted to know so much of a girl with just an eye contact. What is happening to him?

He is falling in love.
_____

The hall was huge and bright. The most beautiful and enormous chandelier hung from the ceiling, despite its size, there was still a big distance from the end of the chandelier to the marbled. The walls of the room had patterns similar to those in Rome. The orchestra played their melodious piece at a corner of the room. A long table was set at the middle, different type of delicacies were all settled on it. Long tables were set at a side of the hall; a mini wine bar was located near it. CL was in a white dress, the dress clothed her right arm and her shoulder. The cloth inclined from her right shoulder to below her left arm, leaving it naked. It flowed down to the middle of the thighs. Her hair was in a bun, only a light make up on her face. A black beaded necklace wrap around her neck, a big sliver triangle earring dangled on her ears. A glance at her, the first thing you would think is that she is a beauty, not even noticing how alike she is to the wanted escapee. CL wandered in the crowd, blending in. Her guard was up tonight, especially tonight. Being in the middle of a drug transaction in the middle of a ball was tense and exciting. But she would do whatever it takes to avoid the police, avoid meeting him.

GD craned his neck around the people, looking for the girl he had been expecting to see. He wasn’t on duty, oh no, he had only been here to see her. Despite the fact that she was in the middle of a drug transaction and that his colleagues might spot him and suspect that he was on duty even though his boss has specifically told him that he was not to interfere with this mission. His eyes wandered, looking out for the girl, at the same time, watching out for any of his colleagues. His usual blonde hair was black this time, expressing the hairstyle of a typical Asian little boy. His suit had no wrinkles on it, but it was blue, the darkest shade of blue, that is. A wine glass in hand, he blends into the crowd, providing a smile to all the girls who pass him by to look at them carefully. A waitress walked pass, he place his glass on the tray and pick another, looking like a typical guest. Gradually, he wandered to the wine bar. Then, he spots her. Perched on one of the high chairs at the bar, she was sipping on a glass of red wine, looking sophisticated and beautiful. It was as if the world stopped. Everything other than her was in slow motion to him, and she glowed brightly. It was as if there was this ball of light in her. He smiled; his inside bubbling. Slowly, he advanced towards the girl, the girl of his dreams.

CL had no clue that she was she was being followed, or rather, searched for. She had cancelled the deal and threw the only device that communicates her and the dealer. Deciding that leaving at a time like this was stupid, she stayed behind to enjoy a drink or two. Now, in front of a bar, she was sipping her drink, thinking about nothing in particular. That is, until someone taken the seat beside her. She took no notice at first, but he cleared his throat.

“Yes?” she said as she turned, and froze. A pair of blur black eyes stared back at her, a smile lingering on the face of that pair of eyes. Her heart stop in her chest as her blood warmed, everything around her blurred out, except him. It was as if he was a shining star in her eyes. His black hair complimented his fair skin, leaving the fan girl in her that died very long ago to come alive and screamed inside of her. The heartwarming smile from him made her heart beat so loud, she was almost sure that he could hear it. His voice rang in her ear.

“I’ve finally found you.”

--

Damn, this is so serious!
Oh, &&& it's GD&CL. Hope you don't dislike it.
Didn't really felt comfortable when I did this, 'cause I can only view GD&CL as siblings.
But I dislike Daragon more, so this is more preferable. Very Happy
Thanks for always commenting darkwingedangel! Makes me wanna update more.
Hope you enjoyed this! It's... not as cheerful as the rest.

Thank you!
T.ing
T.ing
T.ing

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingedangel 11/30/2009, 3:27 pm

I like this one too. ^^
Your welcome, I enjoy reading the things you write. Smile
darkwingedangel
darkwingedangel

Back to top Go down

Captured Memories - One Shots Empty I'm so sorry, but I love you

Post by T.ing 12/3/2009, 7:54 am

They stared at each other, eyes cold. A gun was in CL’s hands as she took a step forward. Her heels hit the marble floor with a sound. He took a step too. She took another, he took another. They moved forward until they were 1 arm length apart. Then, a click sounded and GD’s gun rose to her head. CL showed no emotions, not even a gulp. But her heart ached; she thought he loved her, right? Then why was he doing this? CL found no answer to it. She let her eye shut and dropped her gun; it fell with a clang. She stood frozen in front of Kwon Jiyong, an enemy that she fell in love with. She chooses to give up, to die, rather than to fight him. Does he know that? Would he make the same decision as she did? What does he feel for her? Love, hate or simply nothing at all? Questions ran in her mind while waiting for Jiyong to shoot.

1 second.

2 seconds.

3 seconds.

Nothing happened. Then, she heard the echo of a dropping gun. She opened her eyes and found Jiyong on his knees, his head bent down, buried in his hands. She knelt by him, and lifted his head from his hands. His eyes flashed sorrow, guilt, and love. Never ending love for her.

“I-I cannot do this,” he blurted out. “I-I cannot do what I’ve been trained all those years to do. I cannot do it. I cannot kill you, CL. I cannot bring myself to do it. Damn it, what do I do now CL? What do I do?” he said these words in a rush. But she had shut her ears to the last question already. ‘I cannot kill you, CL.’ His words rung in her ear. She looked at him into the eye and said, “Why, why can’t you kill me?” Jiyong met her gaze unfaltering.

“Because I love you CL, I don’t know when it started, but I did. I was, am, suppose to kill you, but I cannot, because I love you too much.”

She said nothing and stared into space. Jiyong bring her in his arms, and she did not struggle. She hugged him back after a moment, and then whispered into his ears, “I’m so sorry, but I love you too.”

Her words hurt more than her stab. At that instant, Jiyong dropped away from her and fell to the ground with a thump. A tear escaped CL’s eyes as she turned away, she started to get up, but Jiyong grabbed her arms.

“Why?” he mouthed. CL looked at him, heartache pain displayed at her face. She shut her eyes and turned away, shaking his grip on her then walked out of the hall, through the doors. Tears spilled over her eyes as the door shut. She leaned against the door, and sobbed. A scream filled with pain, love and sadness sounded from the door; her heart squeezed. She dialed for the ambulance, told them the place she was in and disconnected the call. The phone slipped from her hands as she walked out of the place where all her memories are held, where all her feelings are.
_____

10 years later.

Jiyong stood at his balcony, enjoying the breeze. It was a relief, for once, not to hear the screams of fan girls outside his home. He shut his eyes, a boyish grin on his face as he fingered the object in his hands. It was a black mobile with a crack on the surface. It was old and spoiled, but he didn’t throw it away. It was a memory, a memory that he want to keep. It wasn’t a good one, but it was the only thing that reminded him of her anymore. It had been 10 years since she left him.

He traced the scar at his stomach, and thought of that painful memory. But no matter how painful it was, it was sweet at the same time. Because she said it, she confessed to him. It didn’t really matter what she did afterward, because she said it. A sad smile painted his face, over laying the boyish grin. He looked at the broken phone once again and slipped it in his pocket.

“Jiyong, dinner is ready!” someone – Taeyang – yelled from inside the building. “Yeah, I get it!” he yelled back. Jiyong turned from the balcony and started walked into the house.

“Jiyong!” a faint voice said, but it made him turned around again. The voice, he knows that voice. But there was nothing there, except the sky and the tree in front of the balcony.

“Jiyong!” there it was again, that heartbreakingly familiar voice. He searched frantically with his eyes, knowing that it was her voice. But there was nothing. Then, he felt the vibration in his pocket. He took the thing out, it was the broken phone. It blinked white.

“Jiyong!” the voice was louder now, but he knew where it came from. The broken phone blinked again and vibrated. Jiyong – not caring if a phone that was beyond repair could ring – flipped open the phone and held it to his ears.

“Hello?”

“Hi Jiyong, how have you been?”
_____

Okay, I know the starting is confusing. Frankly, I didn't know why I wrote that! I guess I just wrote what I thought, but it was quite okay, right? I don't wanna change it, 'cause I've got to reason as to why she shot him.

Oh, and I ended the last part that way. Not 'cause there's a part 2, just for the sake of having a cliffhanger. Smile

Hoped you enjoyed! & thanks for saying that you enjoyed reading things I write, its the first time I've heard that. Thank you!
T.ing
T.ing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down