Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

First Fanfiction Experience...

+10
viola501
MonKeii4LyFe
faye
Tammy
shawty_12
JYCYB
Kiimbap.Moochii
SushiiDoll
ckreme15
Kyn
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty Re: First Fanfiction Experience...

Post by faye 6/16/2009, 8:39 pm

My first experience is somewhere between last october or november aish like hell i will remember that.
But i do remember my story being super sloppy with many grammar and spelling mistakes. i even got the names mixed up. Gosh no one was reading it until like the 8th chapter? I was so discourage at first but slowly comments started coming and i continued. Haha like hell i did. I finished my second story and the third... and start opening a lot of new story that i couldnt handle it. And I deleted it. Now i am being hunt down >.< but I am starting a fresh page with a new screen name eheh

Ok that is random but whatever these goes my share [if anyone is reading it]

faye

Back to top Go down

First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty Re: First Fanfiction Experience...

Post by MonKeii4LyFe 7/10/2009, 10:18 pm

Um well i started writing because my friend, Kim, kept bugging me to. :3 (No Regrets)
It was way back in Dec I believe, but I'm still working on it >.<
Not sure where it's going, my mind isn't as creative as others =p
I kind of suck at grammar and spell check doesn't seem to be helping that much xD Very Happy
MonKeii4LyFe
MonKeii4LyFe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 7/11/2009, 8:34 am

MonKeii4LyFe wrote:Um well i started writing because my friend, Kim, kept bugging me to. :3 (No Regrets)
It was way back in Dec I believe, but I'm still working on it >.<
Not sure where it's going, my mind isn't as creative as others =p
I kind of suck at grammar and spell check doesn't seem to be helping that much xD Very Happy

I soo~ did not bug you
I just said once, twice, or maybe threee times
That you should write a fic, or do one with me
That is not bugging xp
I'm just a very persuasive person since your doing both ^^
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MonKeii4LyFe 7/13/2009, 10:04 pm

lol aka BUGGING XD
MonKeii4LyFe
MonKeii4LyFe

Back to top Go down

First Fanfiction Experience... - Page 2 Empty dorm life

Post by viola501 7/16/2009, 12:14 am

Well, my fanfictional experience id kinda confusing... I think Embarassed

It started when I was a freshmen (1st year in college, now I'm a sophomore) and I have to live in a dormitory.
I'm not from a rich family, so my dorm has only a few necessary furniture and there's no TV or radio. Luckily, I have a laptop - and this laptop became my life Very Happy
I'm so into Kpop and I'm a big fan of many celebs and bands.
And with the boredom of living in the boring dorm, I started reading fanfic. The first one that got me so captivated was "I thought badly of Yunho" starring DBSK and Yoon Eunhye on Soompi. And I addicted to reading fanfictions from then on. What a Face

About my writing experience, I previously usually write only original stories mainly fantasy genre.
I know what fanfiction is, but never got a chance to write one until I became addicted to the Yunho-Yoon Eunhye couple, I decided to write one of this pairing.
It turn out that writing Fanfiction is as hard as writing original story (to me, at least) bcoz I have to get into that person's mind to portray his/her character as realistic as I can, but it's still so much fun ^o^

My writing skills and grammar are still so-so. but I'm improving!
So I hope to get much support from the fellow authors and the readers Smile
viola501
viola501

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1653068761

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 7/16/2009, 5:25 am

viola501 wrote:Well, my fanfictional experience id kinda confusing... I think Embarassed

It started when I was a freshmen (1st year in college, now I'm a sophomore) and I have to live in a dormitory.
I'm not from a rich family, so my dorm has only a few necessary furniture and there's no TV or radio. Luckily, I have a laptop - and this laptop became my life Very Happy
I'm so into Kpop and I'm a big fan of many celebs and bands.
And with the boredom of living in the boring dorm, I started reading fanfic. The first one that got me so captivated was "I thought badly of Yunho" starring DBSK and Yoon Eunhye on Soompi. And I addicted to reading fanfictions from then on. What a Face

About my writing experience, I previously usually write only original stories mainly fantasy genre.
I know what fanfiction is, but never got a chance to write one until I became addicted to the Yunho-Yoon Eunhye couple, I decided to write one of this pairing.
It turn out that writing Fanfiction is as hard as writing original story (to me, at least) bcoz I have to get into that person's mind to portray his/her character as realistic as I can, but it's still so much fun ^o^

My writing skills and grammar are still so-so. but I'm improving!
So I hope to get much support from the fellow authors and the readers Smile

I really like that couple too
I should try writing about them one day but I have too many stories at hand (I'm dealing with 3 right now)
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/16/2009, 12:15 pm

Hmm...well, for me..I began writing about a year ago. I wrote a fanfic due to a contest I wanted to enter and I decided to try my luck. It was..ok...first try, y'know? Then I read a GRi fanfic my friend wrote and since then, I've been searching and reading ^^ I've also noticed that if I feel no one is reading my fics, I tend to lose my drive to write them....dunno why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna 7/24/2009, 10:27 pm

The first time I began writing fanfic?
It feels like a really long time ago! not really though..It has been about 1 year.
I started writing mostly because I wanted to request those amazing posters! LOL...Then it got into me more and more. I started writing more fanfic, just for the fun of it though comments and readers are important too.
My imagination went wild, and I started pulling my ideas from life, not just from dramas like I did before. I wanted to put more meanings into my already suck stories. If that makes sense...hahaha...
Julianna
Julianna

http://wonder-valley.starry-sky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 7/24/2009, 10:30 pm

Julianna wrote:The first time I began writing fanfic?
It feels like a really long time ago! not really though..It has been about 1 year.
I started writing mostly because I wanted to request those amazing posters! LOL...Then it got into me more and more. I started writing more fanfic, just for the fun of it though comments and readers are important too.
My imagination went wild, and I started pulling my ideas from life, not just from dramas like I did before. I wanted to put more meanings into my already suck stories. If that makes sense...hahaha...

lol so I'm not the only one who drools at the site of a beautiful poster?
Not the only reason I started writing, but it was definatly one for me
I actually sat staring at one of my posters for almost 5 minutes ^^
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna 7/24/2009, 10:32 pm

Kyn wrote:
Julianna wrote:The first time I began writing fanfic?

lol so I'm not the only one who drools at the site of a beautiful poster?
Not the only reason I started writing, but it was definatly one for me
I actually sat staring at one of my posters for almost 5 minutes ^^

You're definitely not!!! I did so myself when I got my first poster!!!lol
Julianna
Julianna

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/24/2009, 10:33 pm

the first time i wrote fanfics was HORRIBLE.
LOL. i wrote them like a dialogue. not like a story.
but i improved, if i do say so myself xD
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by weepingangel25 7/27/2009, 4:45 am

i'm not really into fan fic before, but two or 3 years ago, i got addicted with Chun and Ellla so i began reading their fan fic. what's weird though is that the very first fan fic i read is an ArJoe one with Chun and Ella in it! lol

started writing fan fic last year, my very first fan fic is a series of one-shot starring fahrenheit

weepingangel25

http://storyangel12.blogspot,com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna 7/27/2009, 4:51 am

weepingangel25 wrote:i'm not really into fan fic before, but two or 3 years ago, i got addicted with Chun and Ellla so i began reading their fan fic. what's weird though is that the very first fan fic i read is an ArJoe one with Chun and Ella in it! lol

started writing fan fic last year, my very first fan fic is a series of one-shot starring fahrenheit

Oh me too! I was hooked into fanfic because of ChunElla and then started to write some of my own, then I switch to Guilun...lol...I'm still a CE fan though!

Now, my stories are all FLH related!
Julianna
Julianna

Back to top Go down

Post by weepingangel25 7/27/2009, 4:59 am

Julianna wrote:
weepingangel25 wrote:i'm not really into fan fic before, but two or 3 years ago, i got addicted with Chun and Ellla so i began reading their fan fic. what's weird though is that the very first fan fic i read is an ArJoe one with Chun and Ella in it! lol

Oh me too! I was hooked into fanfic because of ChunElla and then started to write some of my own, then I switch to Guilun...lol...I'm still a CE fan though!

Now, my stories are all FLH related!

mine's FRH related as well. most of the fan fic i'm writing stars my fave frh member, which is calvin Smile i'm trying to write a danson tang fan fic as well coz he's my favorite Smile

weepingangel25

http://storyangel12.blogspot,com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/27/2009, 5:30 am

my fanfics r always about dbsk...
or dbsk members
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna 7/27/2009, 7:56 am

My fanfics are all FLH related, more specifically, AARON...lol...I just love him...
That's basically all I'm writing about. I kinda lost interest in other couples, except CE.
I'll try to be more open-minded and write about other artists...hihihi Very Happy
Julianna
Julianna

Back to top Go down

Post by faye 11/19/2009, 11:52 pm

ROFL.
My fanfiction journey starts about a year ago, when I was browsing around youtube xD
It's pretty random,
Back then I was a total fahrenheit fan and I just youtube them alot.
And one day I found a fanfic trailer of aaron & hebe (I was a bebu baby back then) and I thought it was an actual movie T__T I went to the link (winglin) and start reading the story,
then i found out about the whole fanfic world!
I started reading other stories around winglin.
Until about 2 weeks later I decided to write my own fanfic(bebu obviously)
And omg x___x the beginning was such a disaster, but I got some readers later on though.
I finished about two, with two more on-going....
then somehow I lost interest(In the casts!) and stopped writing.
Now that I think back, the stories were horribly unpresentable X___X
and you can find all kind of mistakes in only one paragraph.... (of course I deleted all the stories, don't want to embarrass myself)
Somehow, the only fanfic that i manage to finish writing were my first two disaster ones.
Until recently I haven't finish any fanfic yet. (except for one yunjae oneshot)

faye

Back to top Go down

Post by trayceepanduh 12/9/2009, 7:11 pm

I started writing when I was like, ten, lol. But back then, I didn't know that it was called fanfiction - I just thought that if I put celebrities and made a storyline with it, it just became a story. I don't really read fanfiction unless someone tells me to read something. P:

trayceepanduh

Back to top Go down

Post by faye 12/9/2009, 8:08 pm

trayceepanduh wrote:I started writing when I was like, ten, lol. But back then, I didn't know that it was called fanfiction - I just thought that if I put celebrities and made a storyline with it, it just became a story. I don't really read fanfiction unless someone tells me to read something. P:

wow! ten huh?
That is quite a young age (for winglin)
And I thought 12 was young x___x LOLs

faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 12/9/2009, 9:33 pm

trayceepanduh wrote:I started writing when I was like, ten, lol. But back then, I didn't know that it was called fanfiction - I just thought that if I put celebrities and made a storyline with it, it just became a story. I don't really read fanfiction unless someone tells me to read something. P:

gasp
thats like 6 years!
*looked at your age on the side*
Kyn
Kyn

Back to top Go down

Post by trayceepanduh 12/9/2009, 11:54 pm

Yeahh, it's been a while, hahahah. I've always loved writing, and it was just much more fun to put my fantasies onto pen and paper :'D

trayceepanduh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2