Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty Re: Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 4:02 am

i know right!
so at least the people in the world
mustve seen at least one photo of them
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground - Page 7 Empty Re: Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground

Post by OnlySu 7/29/2009, 4:04 am

Ahahaha,,, Yest their names are also etched in our hearts, right?
Like if you like someone in your life, the person will always leave a mark/ a print/ footsteps in your heart... We like DBSK, So yeah... They leave it in our hearts.

Like me,, here... Even when I'm old, or when i have child in the future and i have no time to stalk Korean fandom again. I will still remember that there is a band which is the greatest band in Asian and can touch deep into my heart...

And even the idols at the era keep changing and changing, there will be an empty place and it reserved especially for the five members.

Uhhhh... I getting so emotional here
OnlySu
OnlySu

Location : Indonesia, The country that i loved and hated at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 4:05 am

i feel you!
and i understand!
they etched in my heart when they debuted
and that etch got deeper the longer they entertain us...
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/29/2009, 11:45 am

OnlySu wrote:Ahahaha,,, Yest their names are also etched in our hearts, right?
Like if you like someone in your life, the person will always leave a mark/ a print/ footsteps in your heart... We like DBSK, So yeah... They leave it in our hearts.

Like me,, here... Even when I'm old, or when i have child in the future and i have no time to stalk Korean fandom again. I will still remember that there is a band which is the greatest band in Asian and can touch deep into my heart...

And even the idols at the era keep changing and changing, there will be an empty place and it reserved especially for the five members.

Uhhhh... I getting so emotional here

I will still help support oppa them even though they quit!!!!
Or disbanded they'll come back if we help them buy their Cd and bring the TVXQ back again we can do it^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

http://seensecrets.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7