Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground

Post by OnlySu 7/28/2009, 4:54 am

September 9th is the first broadcast of MBC new drama “Heading to The Ground” with TVXQ’s member Jung Yunho (23) as the leading role challenging his first acting experience.

Due to preparation of this drama, Yunho’s sleeping time has been reduced.

TVXQ’s activity currently is focusing in Japan, therefore, starting the following month Yunho will be busy going back and forth between Korea-Japan as the schedule asks him.

The first full script reading practice had been done few times last week starting July 25th. On July 25th, after script reading practice early in the morning, Yunho had already headed back to Japan in the afternoon. While on July 30th, Yunho will be back to Korea for his first shooting activities.

Yunho put his full efforts for this drama. According to “Heading to The Ground” crew, “Yunho has been contacting the director and script writer a lot these days, to talk about his character.

He even do a lot of exercises to get a shape of an athlete body.”

After seeing Yunho’s practice, PD Park Song-soo said, “He’s quite likely. I can’t wait to see how’s he developing in the next one month.” heldback his compliment yet.

Jung Yunho’s first acting challenge as Cha Bong-Goon in “Heading to The Ground” is expected to get an exploding response to see the fact of TVXQ’s fanbases in entire Asia.

source: sportsnews + newsen
summarized trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Yunho really put his best to this drama. Hope it will kick and success. Waht a good and responsible entertainer.. ne?
OnlySu
OnlySu

Location : Indonesia, The country that i loved and hated at the same time

Back to top Go down

Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty Re: Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground

Post by Tammy 7/28/2009, 5:59 am

IT WILL A SUCCESS.
I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR CAREER YUNHO OPPA!
HWAITING!!
DBSK HWAITING!!
thanks for sharing!
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground Empty Re: Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground

Post by Sachie 7/28/2009, 12:49 pm

Good luck Yunho Oppa! wish you the best!
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/28/2009, 4:36 pm

WTH?! okay, i want to support Yunho but at the same time, i DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT THIS DRAMA! look, he's working so hard!! why'd they have make him play??! can't they find someone else to take the role? his sleep has gotten reduced, he's flying between two place, and he's working over time!
i know i sound like a gone-mad-fan but i can't help it. Yunho is overextering himself:(
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 1:17 am

shawty_12 wrote:WTH?! okay, i want to support Yunho but at the same time, i DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT THIS DRAMA! look, he's working so hard!! why'd they have make him play??! can't they find someone else to take the role? his sleep has gotten reduced, he's flying between two place, and he's working over time!
i know i sound like a gone-mad-fan but i can't help it. Yunho is overextering himself:(
I totally agree with you...stupid Lee Soo Man always wanted to put DBSK in dramas.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 2:05 am

this totally sucks right?
i hope DBSK wont give up...
please DBSK...
dont give up
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/29/2009, 4:08 am

Please, Yunho oppa.... Take a look at your health. We will be sad if there is something that happen to you... Don't get too tired, don't give up... We will support you and appreciate your effort for your fans. I do believe, you won't make us disappointed
OnlySu
OnlySu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 4:10 am

we wont be disappointed..
i know it
our Yunho oppa will survive this]im sure they wont let the 5 year curse get to them
its already 2009!
their 6th year!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 4:14 am

Tammy wrote:we wont be disappointed..
i know it
our Yunho oppa will survive this]im sure they wont let the 5 year curse get to them
its already 2009!
their 6th year!
Tammy, let's makea vid for them on their 6th anniversary...let's talk about how they suffered, let's talk about their hardwork, let's talk about their successs, let's talk about their feeling...let's make it a vid that reaches everybody's hearts...let's make it so touching...
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 4:16 am

yea!!!!!
i will search for gif... pictures...
and stuff!
we can totaly put this together!!
i will be with you for every step!
we have to advertise it
make it big!
people with see it ans support them again...
we need as many fans as possible!!
and lets hope that even DBSK can see it
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/29/2009, 4:21 am

I'll support you.. DBSK deserves it... Every each of them really deserve it...!!
OnlySu
OnlySu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 4:22 am

Tammy wrote:yea!!!!!
i will search for gif... pictures...
and stuff!
we can totaly put this together!!
i will be with you for every step!
we have to advertise it
make it big!
people with see it ans support them again...
we need as many fans as possible!!
and lets hope that even DBSK can see it
I have lots of pics of Cassies supporting DBSK, let's put pics...gif...words...vids, let's put DBSK crying when we talk about them suffering...let's put Cassies when we talk about Success, let's say that they are a legend, they're perfect and no one is like them...let's make the whole world know about this vid and let's put our best in it. Sad
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 4:26 am

lets go!!!1
we better get started!!
when's their 6 aniversary again?
ahehe
but i will help!
totally help!
should i do it in my pc?
or we could send it to each other and add parts too it bit by bit
we can make remixes of their songs!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 4:31 am

Tammy wrote:lets go!!!1
we better get started!!
when's their 6 aniversary again?
ahehe
but i will help!
totally help!
should i do it in my pc?
or we could send it to each other and add parts too it bit by bit
we can make remixes of their songs!
we will work together...we will search for pics, vids and info that we could put there and message each other and if we have any suggestions we will tell each other if someone finished some part of the vid she'll send it to the other then we correct the mistakes and add things and other parts until we finish it...this will take along time, because I want it to be perfect vid.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 4:34 am

i know! me too!
when their aniversary again?
i forgot...
we should have a plan...
this will be so big!
post it in youtube, imeem, veoh
everywhere!!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 4:42 am

Tammy wrote:i know! me too!
when their aniversary again?
i forgot...
we should have a plan...
this will be so big!
post it in youtube, imeem, veoh
everywhere!!
Tammy, how could you forget...it's on December 26, Still there is time...but school might come soon and I'll be busy.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 4:47 am

oohh.. i know...
my school starts in september
but we can do it...
come on
its for our love and support for them
we better get started in the holidays before it starts
at least we;ve done lots
i i will stay up all night if i have to!
we have the halloween holidays
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 4:54 am

Tammy wrote:oohh.. i know...
my school starts in september
but we can do it...
come on
its for our love and support for them
we better get started in the holidays before it starts
at least we;ve done lots
i i will stay up all night if i have to!
we have the halloween holidays
I'd like to start as soon as possible...I would stop spending my time on useless things like: making anti-SNSD vids and reading mangas.
I want to start now..., but what are the songs who should put in the vid?
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 4:55 am

most of their loved songs..
like mirotic
and begin..
acapella songs they do
dance songs
i personally love ALL their songs
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 5:03 am

Tammy wrote:most of their loved songs..
like mirotic
and begin..
acapella songs they do
dance songs
i personally love ALL their songs
ok...I love all their songs too..., I always chose the songs before making the vid...
today and tomorrow let's only search for the things that we'll use in the vid: pics, vids and words(touching articles) and let's decide how will the vid go, like what will be the first thing we talk about and what will be the last thing.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 5:08 am

the first thing should be when they began... the hardships they went through
and their success in the middle
then we can talk about LSM in the end
the way he want to disband them
then the people will sympathize and support them once more
we should also have the sites and polls URL thing on the side
so that they would vote and join too!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 5:10 am

Tammy wrote:the first thing should be when they began... the hardships they went through
and their success in the middle
then we can talk about LSM in the end
the way he want to disband them
then the people will sympathize and support them once more
we should also have the sites and polls URL thing on the side
so that they would vote and join too!
that's great Tammy, I really like the way you arranged things.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 5:13 am

thnx!!!
i want this to be perfect!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/29/2009, 5:14 am

Their struggle before they debut must be put. We want to people know that DBSK is not only a band with a look and a sudden blast without a process, but they also went through all the hardships to their reach their dream... How their dreams and hard-works guide them to their place...
OnlySu
OnlySu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 5:16 am

yes!
also include the way they dont get much for their hard work
people would get shocked
and through this video,
the anti LSM club would blast off!
and the articles that prove that he hurts them.
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next