Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In)

Go down

Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In)

Post by amyramyrameoww 8/24/2009, 8:38 am

Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) PRINCEINLOVEREMAKE
Title: PRINCE IN LOVE
By: amyramyrameoww
Author's Note

This is my 3rd try in doing fanfics...Actually I've made this story a long time ago...But I just post it now...I first post it in Winglin...and it has ended a long time ago...I'm just starting again...I've produce many other fanfics after this fanfics...such as...and actually now, I'm preparing for another new fanfic that is still in progress...heheheheh!!!
But have fun reading my fanfic

Characters...(lead characters)
1) KIM JUN SU
2)JANG RI IN/ZHANG LI YIN
3)PARK YOO CHUN
4)LEE YEON HEE
5)KIM JAE JOONG
6)JUNG YUN HO
7)SHIM CHANG MIN

Additional characters...
1)Kyung Ri (fictional)
2)Soo Young
3)Tiffany
4)Seul Ki

Soundtrack...

Like a Man- Fly To The Sky
You Are Loved-FT ISLAND
Love In The Ice-THSK
The Shape of Your Lips- Lee Seung Gi
Lucky-Ashily

Forewords...

How do you think a life of a prince goes? Nice?
When everyone wishes to be a a part of royals family,
The princes wishes to be a part of normal citizens...

What do you think will happen when a PRINCE falls in love with a PALACE MAID?
Okay it might sound simple...But what if 2 PRINCE are in love with the same PALACE MAID?

And what if the PALACE MAID, face a very hard facts when she love one of the Prince...Although she doesn't want to...

What will happen if...the PALACE MAID has never been love...and she's only depending on one of the Prince to love her but they too, never been loved...

"Is this a fairytale for me?" Ri In ask...

"This should be a better tale...not a fairytale..." he replied...

"Is this a tale of Cinderella?" Ri In ask again

"I don't believe in Cinderella stories...Because this love is better..." he answered

amyramyrameoww

Back to top Go down

Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty Re: Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In)

Post by amyramyrameoww 8/24/2009, 8:43 am

Chapter 1
The Prince and The Palace Maid

There are 6 major palace in Seoul…The most shocking news has been revealed…There will be 5 Crown Prince for the first time…It’s the first time since the rule was created…But now, King Myung Soo changes the rules…There will be 5 Crown Prince…So, all 5 of them are staying in the palace…The biggest palace in South Korea is the place where all 5 Crown Prince lives…They are every girls’ dreams…They are very famous of their good looking prince…They studied in a normal academy…Their first day of school…But, there’s one palace maid who studies there too, and she was ordered to accompany and teach them there…

The Prince’s Palace…
Prince Yoo Chun’s room

“Prince Yoo Chun, have you woke up?” ask one palace maid…

“Please come in…I’m awake…”

“Your uniforms are ready…I hope you will wear it and get ready for your breakfast…”

“I’ll get ready…”

Prince Jae Joong’s Room

“Prince Jae Joong? May I come in?” Ask the palace maid….

At that time, Prince Jae Joong was cleaning his swords using the towel…Looking at the swords closely…Suddenly he opens the door and aim the swords at the palace maid…

“AHHH?!” Shout the palace maid…

“Is it clean enough? Isn’t it beautiful?” Ask Jae Joong

Palace maid’s P.O.V.

BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH TO KILL ME! HE ALWAYS DOES THAT TO ALL OTHER PALACE MAID…! HE LIKES TO SCARE PEOPLE! STUPID PRINCE! STUPID PRINCES!”

END OF P.O.V.

“I’m sorry Prince Jae Joong for yelling at you…Your new school uniform are ready…I hope you can get ready and have your breakfast…”

“You should say sorry! It’s not good yelling at a prince…You better go and read the palace rules once again…You could fail your exam on becoming the official palace maid…” Said Jae Joong…

Prince Chang Min’s Room…

Prince Chang Min is still sleeping because he was very tired last night…after studying his books for almost 15 hours non-stop…Until Prince Yun Ho ask the palace maid to ask him to go to sleep…

“Prince Chang Min? Prince Chang Min? May I come in? Yah! Prince Chang Min!” Yelled the Palace maid who has reach her boiling points and turn into a hulk…

Then Prince Chang Min gets up…He rally doesn’t like people yelling at him…After prince Yoo Chun heard the yelling, he comes out from his room and stands right in front of the palace maid…and the same goes to Chang Min who still hasn’t bath yet…

“I heard you were yelling at Prince Chang Min…You called him by his name…”

“I’m sorry Prince Yoo Chun…I have actually reached my boiling points…”

“Who should you apologies actually?” Ask Yoo Chun

“Prince Chang Min…”

“Then? Are you a palace maid trainee?”

“Yes…”

“I’m sure you’ll fail to be a palace maid…”

“Yah! Who are you yelling to?” Ask Chang Min softly but his feelings his very angry with the palace maid…

“I’m sorry Prince Chang Min…”

“Go back, and please read the palace rules, okay? So that you’ll pass your exam!” Said Chang Min angrily….

Prince Yun Ho’s Room…

“Where’s my uniform? It should be here by this time?”

“Prince Yun Ho have you wake up?”

“Come in and bring in my school uniforms…”

“Yes, Prince Yun Ho…”

Prince Jun Su…

“Prince Jun Su? Are you awake?”

“What’s the score of the football match last night?”

“Yeah? I thought Korea loose to Manchester United…I’m sorry Prince Jun Su…”

“So, you watch the game last night? I hope I didn’t ask for that question…Because I think you shouldn’t be talking to a prince about football…Where’s my uniform?”

“I’m sorry, here’s your school uniform…”

They have their breakfast together and sat in front of each other in the same table with a big distance…In the palace rules, Prince, Princess, Queen and the King are not be able to talk during eating time…So they eat in quiet and peace…After having breakfast, they’ll have to go and greet the Queen…

“It’s your first day studying in a normal school…Take care of your self…I would be very happy about the future Kings will be respectful like this…” Said Queen Won Hee to the Princes

“We would behave as we are in the palace…Eating in time, reading and other schedules we will do it on time as usual keeping everything in time...” Said Yun Ho to the Queen…

“We believe that there will be one person who will accompany us in the school?” Ask Chang Min

“Yes, she’s one of the palace maid trainees…I hope she’ll guide you well…” Said King Myung Soo

“Why do we need one? I was hoping we could count on ourselves this time…” Said Jun Su

“To be able to guide Korea well, is to feel our people’s life…We were hoping to be the normal citizens in school…To guide Korea well in the future…” Said Jae Joong who doesn’t want any people to help them out…

“Well, then okay…I’ll ask her to not to bother you…What you said was true…Being a normal citizens for a moment is a right thing to do in order to be the King…” Said the King Myung Soo with the princes decisions…

The girl who should have been guiding them is waiting outside the Queen’s room…Wearing her school uniform…She wait there so long until the princes has finally came out…

“Anyyonghaseyo! My name is Jang Ri In imnida…I’ll do my best to guide you…” Said Ri In with full of respect…

“No need! We’ll guide ourselves…It’s not like we can’t survive…” Said Prince Yoo Chun…

amyramyrameoww

Back to top Go down

Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In) Empty Re: Prince In Love (TVXQ and Jang Ri In)

Post by amyramyrameoww 8/24/2009, 8:45 am

CHAPTER 2
Goggle Girl

As the princes arrive at the school with five limousines…(each limousines has one prince) all the girls were waiting for the prince…They hold their pink handphone in order to took a picture of them…All of the girls were pissed of the princes security because their guards are covering them closely…While Jang Ri In have just come by her cute scooter…Well not that cute just cute when she’s riding them…She looks cute wearing those helmets…

“Yah! Yah! Ri In-ah! Is that the princes?” Ask Kyung Ri (Ri In’s bestfriend)

“Yup! I’m glad that I don’t have to guide them here…You guys don’t know how evil they can be at times! It’s suffering to be their assistant…” Said Ri In

“Why?! How dare you talk bad things about my prince!!! Our friendship is over!!!” Said Seul Ki…

“Oh really? I don’t care!!! Hahaha! My ex-friend…” Said Ri In jokingly

“Ri In-ah I was only joking! Don’t take it too serious!!!”

The Princes guards left them by their orders…Because they don’t like it…

“Can you leave us? We can protect ourselves!” Said Jun Su

“But this is the King’s Order…” Stress one of the guards…

“Now, this is our orders! The King has agreed with us to be free without guards this morning…” Said Yoo Chun

“So, I was hoping you could leave us…” Said Chang Min

“We obey your orders…” Said the guards…

Then while they were walking around in the school, they talk about a lot of things…The only girl in the school who wears goggles in the school was Ri In…She’s a very funky type of girl indeed crazy…When she was in 7th grade, she jumped from her school’s 1st floor wearing the goggles…But she’ll take it off sometimes…But sometimes she doesn’t bring it but today she’s in a bad mood so, she wears it…While Both of her best friends were talking to her, they crossed the corridor without realizing that Ri In’s friends has stops walking because they were amaze by looking at the princes walking in front of them…Ri In who is talking alone thought her friends was still there with her…She bump into Prince Jun Su…

“You know, I haven’t watched the episode when the main roles bumped into each other…” Ri In talking alone…

“It’s really nice being alone like this right?” Said Jun Su…

The both of them bump into each other but Ri In is the only one who falls…

“Aishhh! Yah! Do you know how to look! It hurts! OMO!!! @-@!!! PRINCE JUN SU! MIANHAMNIDA…THE RULES OF PALACE, A PALACE MAID SHOULDN’T BUMP ON ANY PRINCE…MOST INCLUDING THE QUEEN, KING AND CROWN PRINCE!”

“I’m sorry! It was accident please don’t be mad…Wait! How did you know about the palace rules?!” Ask Jun Su

Then Kyung Ri and Seul Ki runs in front of the princes and explains…

“She’s a palace maid trainee…She’s working at the palace…” Said both of them

“Really? I don’t know your name so, Hi goggle girl!”

Ri In was un be able to get up because her legs hurts so much…Her legs was scratch and her butt hurts so much…Her whole body fell on the ground just in a blink of an eye when Jun Su bump on to her…

“Are you okay?” Ask Chang Min…

“Yeah, I’m okay just I can’t get up…Like what you said to the king this morning to be in time…go for your class now…”

“Oh, you believe in that?” Ask Yun Ho…

“No, I really mean it are you okay?” Ask Chang Min…

“My legs can’t move and I can’t get up…” Said Ri In…

“That means you have a bone problem…Your bone is not in one straight line because of one shocking fall…It effects your bones once you fell down to the ground…” Said Chang Min…

“It’s my fault! Let me give you a piggy back ride…” Said Jun Su…

“No! You can’t do that to a palace maid!”

“Oh! Forget about the palace rules for once! I know you don’t want to fail in the exam but this is outside of the palace…!” Said Jae Joong…

Ri In was trying her best to not to accept it but the princes is doing it hard for her… They force her to have it... At first she was about to succeed of being away from the prince…But then, Yun Ho kick her back and fall on Jun Su’s back…and Jun Su gets up…Nothing could change now…She won’t be able to get down…

“You are very heavy! I should’ve taken back my words on giving you a piggy back ride…What did you eat for your breakfast?” Said Jun Su…

“I eat Rice, vegetable, kimchi…and Gimbap that I cooked last night…I reheat it again…” Said Ri IN…

“Goggle girl…I think you should stop here okay? Sorry…” SAID Jun Su who is tired…

“Never mind my legs have gotten better…Good Bye Prince Jun Su…”

In the palace…

Ri In was cleaning the Princes’ room and in the last room was the room for the princes to rest and spent their times together…In it, there is a piano…Ri In who was suppose to clean suddenly stops cleaning and try and play the piano…

“How I hope I could learn playing the piano…I quit when I was in grade 1…It’s hard for me…And I only know how to play two grade 1 songs…” Said Ri In…

She just keeps on playing it and then, Prince Jun Su gets in the room without Ri In knowing it…He walk towards Ri In and hugs her from behind in order to teach Ri In to play…

“You’re good at this…Did you completed your 8th grades?” Ask Jun Su

“I never thought I could play this kind of songs…I quit when I was in grade 1…By the way who are you?”

“HA’AH?! PRINCE JUN SU?!” She was shock and her goggles fell down…

“Yes? You wait here…You’ll have to help me do this thing…But go on doing your work…” Said Jun Su…

Ri In finished cleaning 2 hours ago…She was asleep at the time Jun Su finishes his work…But Jun Su wake her up again…

“Here, practice this song…”My grandfather’s clock…” The song that you played just now……” Said Jun Su…

The when he wanted to get up, he stepped on something…He bends down to check what was it…He saw a goggle…Ri In who was taking the trolley out was called by Jun Su with a familiar name…

“Goggle girl?” Ask Jun Su…

“Is this yours?”

“Yes, Thank you…” Said Ri In…

“Your name is Ri In? The girl I bump in today…? Is it you?” Ask Jun Su holding her goggle…

The goggle is still in Jun Su’s hands and Ri In come closer to him to take one then Ri in looked at him with a close look…

“Next time, make sure you don’t bring these things to enter the palace…”

“A’ah, I heard you are good at playing swords? Why don’t you play Chang Min…?”

“Yea, I understand…”

amyramyrameoww

Back to top Go down

Post by amyramyrameoww 8/24/2009, 8:52 am

Chapter 4
Evil Devil Kenichi!!!

The next day…

The clock is ringing but Ri In is still in the bed…The clock is tickling and then only Ri In gets up…

“Uh? What time is it?! It’s noisy that the clock keeps on ringing…HA’AH?! I MUST’VE BEEN NUTS!!!!”

But actually, her clock is the problem…As she arrives at the gate, it was still dark…There was only a few pupils have arrived…

“Shoot! I’m too early…Why didn’t I realize that it was still dark?! Well, at least I’m early…better than being late…” Said Ri In to herself…

Then, as she walks down the school corridor, a guy was waiting for her in front of her locker…It was Kenichi Matsuyama…The guy Ri In really likes…even though he has did two incident (on purpose)

+Flash back+

It was when Ri In was in 5TH grade…Kenichi was representing the school in Taekwondo… There’s 5 people standing in front of him…And he have to step on them in order to kick the board at the highest length…He was suppose to kick the board but he changes his direction and kicks Ri In’s face…

On more was when Ri In was in 8th grade…He was playing soccer…Like all the rules, we have to kick the ball to the goal…But he kick it and hit Ri In’s face…He shouted he scored…

+End of Flash back+

“HI…”

“Hi, what do u want Kenichi?” Ask Ri In…

“I was just saying good luck to you…Well, I thought of taking you as my girl friend…Because even though I always bully you… But I’ve fall in love with you since we met again at the registration day…Would you agree?” Ask Kenichi and poked on her back as if he was sticking something…

Ri In just walk around the school without realizing anything…Because she was too happy that Kenichi did that to her…But then a girl said about the paper at her back…She heard it and she just chased Kenichi…In the entrance, the Princes has just arrive…So, Ri IN didn’t realize it…She chased without be able to stop…So she bump onto Jun Su…

“Ahh..!” Shouted Jun Su…

“You! You! Please come with us!” Said their bodyguards…

“No…He’s okay…” Said Yoo Chun

“I’m sorry…Prince Jun Su…I begged you for my forgiveness! Please forgive me. I wasn’t looking you were coming…” Said Ri In apologizing…

“hey, what’s on your back…?” Laugh Chang Min…

They took the paper on her back and read it…

“Who did this thing?” Ask Yoo Chun to Ri In…

“No one… I can’t tell you his name…I’m sorry but this is private…”

During the recess, all the five princes were walking down the hall and he heard Kenichi talking to his friends about Ri In’s back…They heard it and come towards Kenichi…

“Are you the one who wrote this?” Ask Jae Joong…

“So? Yes I wrote it…”

“If you’re in the palace you could be punish on doing this such things to the King, Queen, Crown Prince, The Prince and also the staff of the palace…Even the palace maid…” Said Yun Ho…

“I’m not doing it at you your highness…” Said Kenichi…

“Yes, but you’re doing this to a palace maid...” Said Jun Su

“I really hates it…When people who doesn’t have any big position in anything…Doing things like this to other people…Who are you doing those kind of stuff at other people…” Said Chang Min…

As the princes walk, Kenichi starts to talk bad things about them…Then Ri In’s best friends came to warn Kenichi…

“Do you know, It’s not good messing up with Ri In…? People who mess up with Ri In will get a punishment 10x more than what they did to her!” Said Seul Ki…

“You! Kenichi Matsuyama! Japanese geek! You better watch out! We’ll be eyeing on you! Remember this!” Said Kyung Ri who is pointing her two finger at Kenichi and pointing at her own eyes back…

amyramyrameoww

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down