Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Unrequired Love Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Unrequired Love Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Unrequired Love Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Unrequired Love Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Unrequired Love Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Unrequired Love Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Unrequired Love Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Unrequired Love Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Unrequired Love Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Unrequired Love

Go down

Unrequired Love Empty Unrequired Love

Post by dReaMyxXmOveoN 3/11/2010, 10:31 pm

[img]Unrequired Love Unre10[/img]

G-dragon [Bigbang] & Pim [Kamikaze girls]

Main:
G-dragon:Nikkz
Pim:Alia
Other:
Bigbang
Kamikaze

Forewords ***St. Autumn is a private high school that a guy and a girl have to share a dorm together. They have different room opposite from each other, but sharing the living room and kitchen.
Unlike every other school, “Big Bang” is the most popular group of guys in St. Autumn. They took control of the school, which the leader of the group is the grandson of the principle of St. Autumn. And since the principle knew that his spoil grandson is too stubborn, he might as well let his grandson do anything he wants. As much as the students are afraid of them, the students love them so much as well. Each has their own attitudes toward their relationship as they encountered their love.***

~~Thank you~~~This is my first time posting my fanfic to public~~~ hope you will stay with me~~~ please leave comment Razz~~
Start~030610~

Last edited by dReaMyxXmOveoN on 3/11/2010, 11:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
dReaMyxXmOveoN
dReaMyxXmOveoN

Back to top Go down

Unrequired Love Empty Chapter 1: Unexpected

Post by dReaMyxXmOveoN 3/12/2010, 12:03 am

~ Faye, a library aid, she was putting away books, until she came to one big book that seems out of place.
Faye: “Huh?” She checked the book code. “This one is in the wrong place?”

As she takes the book out and she caught Top sleeping on the other side of the shelf… her eyes blinks.

Faye: “Hey… hey…” Top eyes moved and opened, as he sees her, he lifted his head and placed his chin on shelf. “Nice placed to sleep.” She smiled and walked off. He ignored her and laid his head back on shelf.

Coupled of minutes later… Faye is checking book out.
Faye: “Due on the 20th. Thank you.” Her eye caught the sleepy Top dragging his feet out the library… she smiled and shakes her head.

~ Nikkz, Daesung, and Seungri were sitting in the school mini restaurant as Top join them.

Seungri: Look around. “Top, Taeyang is not with you?”

Top: Look around him as well. “I guess not. If he is, I don’t see him.”

Seungri: “Since that night his ex dumped him, he’s acting a little strange lately.”

Top: “Really? I don’t see him acting strange.”

Nikkz: Put some mango pieces into his mouth then split it back out. “Agh… these fruits are nasty.”

Daesung: “Ah…Seungri.” Nikkz eyes moved to them. Seungri fork feed Daesung some mango. “Hmm… so good.” Munching like a little baby.

Nikkz: Rolled his eyes. “Idiots.” Stand up, turned, and Bump! Red juices splashes on his nice clothes.

Big Bang and the other students stopped what they’re doing and stared unblinking at the situation. Nikkz glared down to his dirty shirt then at her, Alia.

Daesung: “Ah.” Hiding his face behind Top’s shoulder. “Nikkz is angry.”

Alia: “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Nikkz: “Bitch! You wanna die!”

Alia: “I’m so sorry!” Come forward. “I’ll clean it for you.” About to touch his clothes, but he slapped her hands away.

Nikkz: “Your nasty sorry won’t clean this mess.”

He pushed her and she fall to the floor. One of his leg swings to the other side of her, trapping her body with his legs. As he bends down, he grabbed a glass of juice on the table, and poured it onto her head. She closed her eyes in shock. He kept pouring until the very last drop touches her head, then throws the glass with anger and it breaks into pieces scattering around the floor.

Nikkz: Her eyes are still closed as he grabbed her chin and forced her head up. “Look at me dammit!” She opened her eyes with a glared straight at Nikkz’s eyes. He smirked. “You’re dead meat, beautiful lady.” Stand up and walked coolly off.

Daesung: “Tough luck.” Follow Nikkz.

Seungri: “Bewared girl.” Chuckles, then followed. Top gave her a glanced, then followed.

~ Fang walked unbalanced down the garden path…

Fang: “Oy… those punks.” Touch her cheek. Her eyes half opened and closed.

Then she stop, her eyes shut completely and she fall frontward. Sudden, just in time when she falls… turning from the tree in front of her… Taeyang… she fell onto him, and they hit the ground.

She landed on top of him and her lips pressed against his lips… his eyes widen… hold her shoulder and lift her body up… her head fell to her chest… it shocked him when he realize both his hands were on her soft shoulder… he pushed her aside… she hit the ground beside him… he sit up, gawking…

Taeyang: ~Thinking in his mind~ “Did she just-” Look at her and she was sleeping soundly. “Never mind.” Stand up and wipe the dirt off his clothes and fix his hair… he take coupled of steps, then turned back. “Should I leave her here?” Examine her a little. “Nah, who care.” Turn away. Then gave out a loud sighed. “Hurn fuck me!” Turn back and pick her up into his arm.

~ Fang waked up in the nurse room as Nurse Kim entered in carrying a tray.

Kim: “Oh hey.” Smile. “You awake now.”

Fang: Sit up. “How did I get here?”

Kim: “I don’t know… you guess.” Put the tray on the table. “Here, drink this.” Hand her some red juice. “It’ll help your sleepiness.”

Fang: Drink it. “Ewwk…” Spitting some out.

Kim: Giggled. “Tell you what… today is your lucky day.”

Fang: Confused. “What?”

~ Alia finished taking a bath, washing away those sticky juices. Just after she finished putting her clothes on, Amae, her roommate, he’s a gay, came rushing into her room.

Amae: “You’ve done it! You‘ve done it! You made the stubborn boy mad!”

Alia: “What the heck?”

Amae: “There’s five of them, and why did you chose that boy huh? I know he’s HOT, but you think that is funny?”

Alia: “Do I look like I’m having fun? NO! You should see what he done to me, on PURPOSED! And mine was an accident.”

Amae: “Accident or not! You are on their black list!”

Alia: “Why do they even care about a girl like me? Maybe now they already forgot that I even exist.”

Amae: “Oh… you’re existing alright. And now even glowing in their sight. Remember that girl Efah, she thought messing with that stubborn boy will be fun and looked—don’t ask me how, but her leg got broken and all day and night she screamed like a crazy person. Now she didn’t even dare showing her faced to anyone, especially to that stubborn boy.” Moved closer. “Girl friend... they’re gonna haunt you down for whatever it takes.” Alia bite her bottom lips.

To be continues... 03.07.10

Last edited by dReaMyxXmOveoN on 3/12/2010, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
dReaMyxXmOveoN
dReaMyxXmOveoN

Back to top Go down

Unrequired Love Empty Chapter 2: Everyday the 13th

Post by dReaMyxXmOveoN 3/12/2010, 12:09 am

Day 1:
Alia and her friends walked through the cafeteria, carrying their trays of food… as they pull their chair and sit down… Bak! Alia suddenly fell off her chair and hit the floor hard…

Friends: “Alia!”

Alia: “AH!!!” Rub her butt. “Ouch!”
~~~~~~
Day 4:
During P.E, while running around the football field… Alia suddenly trip out of no where and splashed into a puddle of mud in front of her.

Students: “Alia!” Run to her. “Are you alright?”

Alia: Rise her muddy head up and split out some mud that sneak into her mouth. Then cough. “Help.”
~~~~~~
Day 7:
Alia was eating dinner when the phone ring… she walked toward it and answer it.

Alia: “Hello?” No answer. “Hel-lo…” Slower this time. And this time a girl answer.

Voice: “Oh hey Alia… when are you coming huh? It’s so late now.” The voice sound angry.

Alia: Confused. “What? Who are you?

Voice: Chuckle in a freaky way. “Don’t tell me you forgot all about me!”

Alia: “Huh what are you talking about?”

Voice: “I’ll be waiting for you…” The line disconnected.

Alia: Look at the phone. “Who the heck?” Shake her head and continued eating…

Coupled of minutes later, Amae entered into the room…

Alia: “Oh Amae you’re back. You want something to eat?”

Amae: “Nah I’m full.” Entered into his room, then pop her head back out. “Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Remember the big storm last night?”

Alia: “Yeah.”

Amae: “Anyways, that thing ruined the satellites so our side of the building… no connection today ‘til I don’t know. That is what they told me this morning. Just telling you, so in the middle of the night you won’t be crying out to me that your phone is dead. Good night cutie.” Shut her door.

Alia was frozen there… couldn’t make a move and a sound… because somebody did call her and the phone is working just minutes ago…
~~~~~~
Day 10:
Night has come… Alia crawled up to her bed and covered herself with the blanket…

Creek… Creek…

Her eyes flew opened… the freaky sound has stopped… thinking it must be the sound from her room mate, she went back to sleep.

Creek… Creek…

Her eyes flew opened again… the sound stopped again… she started to have the goose bump and slowly closing her eyes again…

Creek… Creek…

Her eyes flew open again, but this time the sound kept on going and going… getting louder and louder… closer and closer to her… she hold her blanket tight, then sudden something jump onto her… she jumped out of her bed screaming.

Alia: “AH!!!!” Rushed out of her room and started banging on Amae’s door room. “AH!!! Amae! Ah!!! Help! Ah!!!”

Amae: Open the door. “ What—” Before he could finish, Alia grabbed onto his arm and began shaking it so fast.

Alia: “Ghost! AHHH!!!!” Feeling tears coming out. “AH!!!!”

Amae: “Alia!” Hold her. “Calm down! Alia!”

Alia: “AH!!!” Fainted.

Amae: Shocked. “Alia?” Bend down fast. “Alia!”
~~~~~~
Day 13:
Library… Alia entered into the girl restroom. There are girls around doing their things… she entered into the toilet… in a flash, as she come out, every girls that was here before were gone…

She ignored it, washed her hands and pushed the door… her eyes widen… the door’s LOCKED! She tried pushing it again but the door just smiled and didn’t budge.

Alia: “What the hell?” Tried again and again. “Hey! Yaw think this is funny! Open the door!” Thinking that it was her friends playing trick. “I say open the door!” Hit the door with her fist and at that moment the lights flashed. “Huh?”

She jumped a little and looked around as the lights kept flashing on and off… everywhere seems so quite now, that she could even hear her own breath breathing harder and harder… this is the first time she ever sees the restroom so empty and scary… as the lights slowly dieing out… she caught something, like a black shadow, coming out of the very far last toilet… it’s hand crawl out, then another… her eyes widen, her heart seem to stopped… she stepped backward as the shadow crawl slowly foreward… as soon as her back hit the wall, the shadow crawl faster to her…

Alia * Jump. “AH!!!!!!!” Turned to the door and started banging as hard as she can. “AH!!! Help!!! AH!!!!!! Open the door please!!!” The shadow grabbed onto her leg and pulled it. She fell to the floor. “AH!!! Help!!!” It started pulling her away from the door. “AH!!!!” Her hand reaching, her sight blurring… all she could think of is… “You’re dead meat.”

To be continue... Shocked 03.11.10
dReaMyxXmOveoN
dReaMyxXmOveoN

Back to top Go down

Unrequired Love Empty Re: Unrequired Love

Post by Guest 3/12/2010, 6:46 pm

I like your fanfic so far ^^ Poor Alia...BB arte the bad guys here huh? I like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by dReaMyxXmOveoN 3/14/2010, 4:30 pm

Yukie23 wrote:I like your fanfic so far ^^ Poor Alia...BB arte the bad guys here huh? I like it Very Happy

Thank you! hope you enjoy it! Laughing
dReaMyxXmOveoN
dReaMyxXmOveoN

Back to top Go down

Unrequired Love Empty Chapter 3: Hate you

Post by dReaMyxXmOveoN 3/14/2010, 5:49 pm

Evening: Nurse Room: Alia was looking at the sun almost setting through the window as Amae walked in and sit down on the bed next to where she was lying.

Amae: Feel Alia’s forehead. “Damn girl you’re hot and so pale! Are you alright?”

Alia: Cough. “Do I need to tell you I’m going to die?” Cough again.

Amae: “Eh don’t talk.” Fold her arm against his chest. “Didn’t I tell you that they’re going to haunt you down like rats? Anyways, how did you end up lying in the toilet? Some of the girls say they saw you went in, and then all in a sudden you started yelling and screaming for help. ‘Til they got inside the toilet, you already fainted.”

Alia: “I thought you told me not to talk.”

Amae: Wait 2 second. “Okay now you could talk.” Come closer. “Tell me everything.”

Alia: “Okay, but I need something to drink. My throat is a desert now.”

Amae: “Alright, you stay put.”

~**~
Amae: Enter back in. “Gossip time—” Stop. “Alia!” The bed was empty.

~ The door of the boy’s locker room opened. Boys having shorts on, without shirt… Their eyes widen and some whistle as she walked passed them.

She reached the last room and pushed opened the door. “Big bang” was changing… Daesung cover his lower body with his towel, Taeyang had no shirt on… Top put on his shirt… Seungri was drying his hair with a towel, and Nikkz was buckling his jean, no shirt on, only a white towel on his right shoulder… they stood blinking their eyes at her.

Alia: “Can we have a private talk?” Her eyes meet Nikkz.

*** Somewhere far from the gym>> Standing face to face…

Nikkz: “What do you want?”

Alia: “I came here for forgiveness.”

Nikkz: Burst a chuckle. “If you came all the way here for that—then ‘Bye-Bye’ cause I’m not that type of person… and will never forgive what yaw done to me.” Turn around.

Alia: “How about I forgive you.” He stopped. “Will you forgive me?”

Nikkz: Look at her from the side, then turned fully to her again. “You!” Pointed to her. “Get out from my sight! It hasn’t even been 3 minutes and you already bothering me! Go away!”

Alia: “You are the one stop bothering me, and then I won’t be the one bothering you.” Feel something on her leg. “Hmm?” Look down and caught a big old spider crawling up her legs. “Ah!!!” Shocked, jumped and wrapped her arm around Nikkz’s neck. “Ah!!! Take it off! Take it off!!!

Nikkz: “Ouch! Idiots!” Trying to take her hand off him, but every time he tried, she tightens her arms.

Alia: “AH!!!” Jumping up and down like a crazy person. “Take it off me! AH!!! Take it off!”

Nikkz: “You step on it! It’s dead!” Pushed her. “Let go! Oy!”

As soon as she let go, he wiped her “koodies” off him and fixed his clothes. He stopped; when he caught her frozen like a statue.

Nikkz: “What? You TOO scared of that tiny spider and froze!” She slowly raising her fingered and was pointing behind him… his eyes blinks and looked behind him.

Three hungry big dogs was staring straight at them and it seem like they are grinning, for finding two good fresh meat… as soon as the dogs are ready to jump—

Nikkz: “Run!” Run passes Alia, but she froze there… he run back and grabbed her hand. “Come on you frozen doll!”

They are running and getting tired as the dogs chased after them like the winds… they reach a big tree…

Nikkz: “Climb up!”

Alia: “What!”

Nikkz: “Shut up and climb!” She did. “Hurry up slow turtle!” He gave her a support pushed at her butt, then he climb after like a little monkey as the first dog jumped and almost got a bite of his big white shoe.

They sit down on a branch and the dogs are barking and trying to get them.

Alia: Crying. “AH-HA!!! We gonna die! We gonna die! AH!!! I don't want to die! AH-ha!!!”

Nikkz: “Shut up or I’ll push you down myself dammit!” Shouted strongly.

She stopped, glanced at him, and then lowered her head to her chest.

***30 minutes passed… Nikkz looked down and the dogs are still waiting…

Nikkz: “Why are they still here? Go away for once!”

Alia: “Ooh! Let’s sing them to sleep!” Start singing. “Rock-a-bye-doggie… lying-below…”

Nikkz: “Stop.”

Alia: “When-the-rain-drop… your-nice-side-will-show…”

Nikkz: “I say STOP!” BOOM!

Alia: “Ah!”

Nikkz: Looked up to the dark sky. “Shit, I think it’s going to rain.” Glared at her. “And it’s all your damn song fault!” Suddenly heavy rains pour. Nikkz froze in anger. “Fuck! Could this get any worse?” Slam his fist against the branch.

Alia: “It’s raining.” Using both her palm to make a little hand shield over her forehead. She looked at him and rain is pouring onto his anger face. “Uh-oh.” Placed her little hand shield over his forehead.

Nikkz: Slapped her hand away. “What the hell?”

Alia: “You…wet.” Shuttering.

Nikkz: “Look! You caused TOO much shit to me! And I’m not gonna get sick from the fucking
rains! But from your ugly nasty hand!” She winch at his angry voice. “Got that! So stay far away.” Turned his face the other direction. She lowered her face and placed her hand shield over her forehead again.

***Night had reaches them… rain had stopped but those hungry dogs are still waiting…
Nikkz: Rub his arm. “Shit, it’s getting cold.” He could see his own breath.

He stopped and listened… Why is everything so quite? He finally looked at Alia. She was shivering, her face was so pale… her eyes were closed…

Nikkz: “Alia… Alia…” Hold her shoulder. “Fuck! Alia you’re freezing!” By the time he feel the cold, she was freezing already… she didn’t make a moved. “Alia!” Grabbed her other shoulder and turned her to him. “Alia! Speak to me! Alia!” Shake her. “Alia you can’t die on me! Alia! Speak to me dammit!” Getting angry [Worry].

Alia: Finally a small voice comes out. “Cold.”

Nikkz: “Huh? Cold?” Take off his jacket, now only wearing his t-shirt, and put it around her. “How’s that? Feeling better?” She didn’t answer. “Alia! Answer me!” She slowly shakes her head. “Bullshit!” Pulled her into his arm and hugged her tight against his warm body. “You’re gonna be alright! You’re not going to die! I won’t let you froze to death! Kay Alia! Answer me! Alia!” She gently nodded.

As times goes… he placed his cheek against her head, lying on his chest… and the cold night goes…

To be continue... 03.14.10
dReaMyxXmOveoN
dReaMyxXmOveoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down