Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

16 to 6 *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing]

2 posters

Go down

16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty 16 to 6 *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing]

Post by CrazyCakes 1/10/2010, 3:56 pm

WASUP!
This is CrazyCakes with her first new fic on fanfictional!

Here is the summary?

You always had a crush on this older guy. You're practically invisible to him. So one day you decided to confess but you crossed paths with a magic lamp. It was a genie's lamp and so that genie granted you your wish. But the wish you made wasn't exactly granted the right way. Now you're living with your crush and also his room mates! Will they ever find out? Will you be able to confess? Will he accept your confession when you aren't totally yourself?! Who knows!

CAST:

YOU (reader)

Kim Jaejoong -DBSK
Kim Heechul -SUJU
Lee Chang Sun (Lee Joon) -MBLAQ
Jung Byung Hee (G.O) -MBLAQ
Park Jaebeom -2PM

Minors: Will come along and go!

POSTER

Front

16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Xdz78g

Back
16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] 9joo4o

ANYONE INTERESTED? XD

Last edited by CrazyCakes on 1/27/2010, 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

CrazyCakes

Back to top Go down

16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty Re: 16 to 6 *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing]

Post by Kyn 1/10/2010, 6:35 pm

please take a look at the forum rules before posting, and correctly label your fanfic
the rules have recently been implimented, so things are still in the process of changing, that why everyones stuff isnt labeled yet.

Admin : Kyn
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty Re: 16 to 6 *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing]

Post by CrazyCakes 1/10/2010, 6:47 pm

I have just read the rules
umm....
is it the format of my title? I'm sort of lost ><;

CrazyCakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 1/10/2010, 9:25 pm

CrazyCakes wrote:I have just read the rules
umm....
is it the format of my title? I'm sort of lost ><;
yuup its the title format
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

16 to 6          *YOU (reader) FIC* [Ongoing] Empty Chapter 1 - Just TELL HIM!

Post by CrazyCakes 1/27/2010, 9:02 pm

"~~~~~~~~" means put your name in there! ^ ^
##############################################################################

School...had finally ended for the day! You always felt drained from doing class work all day and also by fooling around alot. You were the type to have many friends and that everyone could get along with. But deep inside you had always felt alone somehow. Right when you were starting to drift off to another thought a person called your name. You turned around after you had stopped walking on the side walk surrounded by orange leaved trees. A smile crept up on your face when you saw your close friend Lee Chang Sun who went by the name Joon most of the time. He was a year older. He ran up to you and the two of you started walking together.

"So ~~~~~~~~! I see you've ditched me again!" Joon spazzed as he always did. He was such a drama queen, which you loved about him. You giggled and patted his shoulder.

"You know I didn't mean to. Now suck it up girl!"

"WHAT?! I'm nothing like a girl! Want to see my abbs again? Huh?" Joon started raising his shirt but you stopped him in time and he gave up with a smirk. "You know you like it. All girls do."

"No. You're going to embarrass me by doing that. I've seen your wimpy stomach many times already." You pretended to yawn. He puffed up his cheeks cutely. You poked it and he smiled.

"Fine, I'll let that one go. So about your crush. Aren't you going to confess today?" Joon rested his elbow on your shoulder as you two were still walking.

"Are you kidding me? He's older than me by four years! I have no chance..." You sighed.

"So what? If you get rejected, big deal. He doesn't even go to our school. No one's gonna know." Joon was right. You looked around to check if anyone had heard. "Just TELL HIM!"

"You can't be serious! I'm never going to tell him! There's no use! He doesn't even know that I exist." You hissed. "He'll probably laugh at me."

"Okay then don't. In the end, you're going to be the one to regret this. I gotta go now, my boss could get really annoying. Bye ~~~~~~~!" Joon hugged you with his right arm around your neck and ran off. You kissed your teeth still trying to figure out whether to tell your crush or not.

You took out your cellphone and opened up a file. It was his picture. You got to take it that day at the beach. He was there with another guy as well. You sighed again. You've never shown Joon who your crush was or even told him his name. You felt a bit awkward talking to Joon about everything. You got your own secrets too right?

You put away the cell and it was only a matter of time till you got to your apartment. You lived with your grandmother who didn't do much. After your parents had run away six years ago because of some strange reason your grandmother didn't tell you about, you had been living with her and taking care of her. It was a quiet and happy life you had in some ways or another.

As you were reliving those moments from the first time you had moved to your grandma's your foot struck something hard. You yelled from the pain but went quiet finding a strange ancient looking silver lamp.

"This is just like in the movies and cartoons." You muttered while picking it up. You scanned it with your eyes trying to look for any words on it. It looked like an expensive antique. "Maybe it's a magic lamp!" You cracked up at your lame joke. "Probably useless." You put it back on the ground and walked away.

It wasn't long until your curiousity got you. After about eight steps, you turned around and picked it up. You took out a hankerchief and started rubbing the dirt off.

"It just needs to be cleaned first. Then I'll leave it alone." You sounded uncaring but inside you were really excited and hopeful. After cleaning it hundred percent, nothing had happened. "Piece of junk!" You tapped it a few times. On the fourth tap there was an echo. "Huh?" You put the lamp closer to your ear and listened for the echo.

"Boo!"

"AHH!"

"Hehe, hi!"

"Who the hell are you?!"

"I'm the genie you freed from this lamp. Thanks girly. I've been in there for 900 years now! It was getting messy in there."

Your mouth hung open at the strange looking man in those typical genie clothing just like in the cartoons. You walked around him looking him up and down and then you poked his arm. He was really tall and had big teeth when he smiled at you.

"This is all real Miss. ~~~~~~~." He spoke. At least he was a friendly genie. Not those evil twisted ones. So you thought. He looked really young even though he was really ancient. A typical twenty year old.

"Does this mean...I get three wishes? Since I freed you right?" You held in your breath for that one important answer.

"Yes but there are rules. After you make your wishes, you can't unwish them. It's just a sad waste you know?" He crossed his arms over his bare chest. His arms were really nicely built. "I forgot to say! My name's Taecyeon!"

"Taecyeon...I have this one wish. Umm...it's sort of embarrassing but...I..." You played with a strand of your hair as he waited curiously.

"Oh just get on with it girly! I want to travel right now. So please make the first wish quickly." Taecyeon pleaded. You tilted your head in confusion. "Also, there is a gap between each wishes so that I can recharge my energy. Between each wishes you need to not wish anything else for fifteen days."

"So about two weeks?" You asked.

"Yes. So make your wish wisely." Taecyeon smiled devilishly. You were careful not to wish anything stupid that he could twist around and change to something completely different.

"Umm...no...wait! No that's not it. Let's see...what if...I! No..." You thought to yourself trying to come up with the right sentence.

"Tell me when you've made up your mind." Taecyeon walked over to the bench and a labtop suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He started going on facebook.

"WTF!" You thought. After two more minutes you finally gave up and just got on with the sentence that you had.

"Okay I got it. I wish for Kim Jaejoong and I to have a close relationship that is not of a blood related!" You felt proud as you stood tall. He couldn't make you two related for having a close relationship and you made sure to not say 'your crush' since he could become a drink all of a sudden. You didn't want that at all. No way.

"Your wish is my command!" Taecyeon smirked with his big shiny teeth and with a snap of his fingers you fainted. Right before that tiny moment you passed out, you heard him say "See you in fifteen days little girly!"

"Little girly?..." *BLACK OUT!*

{{{dOn3}}}

CrazyCakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down