Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Love or Lust ? Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Love or Lust ? Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Love or Lust ? Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Love or Lust ? Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Love or Lust ? Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Love or Lust ? Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Love or Lust ? Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Love or Lust ? Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Love or Lust ? Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Love or Lust ?

2 posters

Go down

Love or Lust ? Empty Love or Lust ?

Post by daesungvip 9/13/2009, 2:56 pm

YAY ANOTHER STORY BY MICHELLE Very Happy /jokes. anyway this story is written for my awesome dongseng, Tammy (: ENJOY !

Love or Lust ?

Prologue:

I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. I have regrets.

I’m just another average girl. One who wants a perfect fairy tale, but just can’t seem to get one, no matter how hard I try.

Mistake, after mistake, it’s so hard to learn. So hard to choose…

So, let me ask you, if you had a choice, who would you choose?

The one you love or the one that loves you?
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Love or Lust ? Empty Re: Love or Lust ?

Post by daesungvip 9/13/2009, 2:57 pm

Chapter 01:
Jikyong's POV

“Jikyong, honey, can you please help clean up table 5?” Umma called out from the front of our family restaurant.

“Sure mom.”

Yeah, this was my daily life. I just finished college not too long ago, and I still don’t have a job, so why not help out at my parent’s shop? Keep it running, and get some money at the side.

I sighed and grabbed a bucket, throwing in all the uneaten food, god, do these people know that there are people starving in the world? This is so selfish, of not finishing your food, while other people die of hunger day by day. After cleaning up the table, I walked back to the kitchen throwing everything away.

Don’t get me wrong. My family restaurant runs really well. We’re fairly rich, but working in a restaurant from 10AM – 10PM is not my idea of how I want to spend the rest of my life. I guess this is something to do, until I figure out what I want to do with my life.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. “Yuebosayo?” I picked it up.

“Hi Jikyong!” a very familiar voice sang on the other end.

I laughed “Hi Donghae, what’s up?”

Lee Donghae. My best friend. He’s been my friend since we were in diapers. What can I say about him, really? Aside from the fact he’s been with me through my ups and downs.

“Guess what, Jikyong!” His hyperly bubbly voice shouted into the phone.

“What?”

“My friend is coming back from Korea!” He smiled “His name is Kim Jaejoong and he’s been my friend for a while, he left to Korea a while ago and he just told me he’s coming back!”

I laughed at his cuteness “That’s great! Are you going to pick him up from the airport?”

“Yeah… You wanna come with me?” he asked.

I shrugged “I don’t think I can… I’m helping at the restaurant now.”

“Oh, okay, then I’ll stop by later, alright? Bye Jikyong!” Donghae hung up the phone.

I chuckled to myself and went back to cleaning the table.

Another hour went by; I was getting bored of watching customers eat. Seriously guys, how long does it take you to eat a meal? I swear this one family was sitting here for about three hours already and oh my god, I’m gonna shoot myself if something doesn’t happen soon.

The door swung opened and Donghae came bouncing in “Hi Jikyong!” he said giving me a hug, the way we always greet each other. “How’s work?”

“Torture.” I grumbled “How the hell do some people stay here for three hours?” I said, ranting my anger out to him.

He laughed at me “Awww poor baby, don’t worry, your shift’s almost over.” He said looking at the clock “So, wanna go meet my friend?” he asked with twinkling eyes.

“I don’t know, I don’t think my parents are…” My voice trailed off.

“Ahjumma, can I take Jikyong out for a lunch break?” Donghae asked my mom with an innocently sweet good boy voice.

My mom smiled at him and nodded “Of course, have fun kids!”

“Done.” Donghae said, winking at me and pulling on my arm pulling me out the door.

I rolled my eyes at him when we go out of the restaurant “You are horrible, do you know that?” But I smirked, very thankful that he got me out of that hell job.

He smiled “I love you too.” He teased, and opened the passenger seat to his car for me “Get in.”

“Where are we going?” I asked, strapping my seat belt on.

“Well, Jaejoong’s at my house right now, and I told him we’ll meet him at the restaurant in front of my house, so yeah.” He drove off.

We got to the restaurant and Donghae parked the car, opening the door for me.

“Hey, he’s here already!” Donghae exclaimed, pointing his friend out. “Hi Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong stood up and smiled, and oh my damn was he something to look at. His dark hair flowed down his sexy eyes giving off such a seductive look, along with a really cute smile that completely topped everything off.

“Jaejoong, this is Jikyong, my best friend that I’ve always been talking to you about.” Donghae introduced us.

Jaejoong’s eyes smiled into mine, and he extended his hand out, shaking mine “It’s nice to meet you, Jikyong.”

I think my heart just stopped.
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 9/13/2009, 3:03 pm

OMG!
*Faints!*
I LOVE YOU UNNIE!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!!
YAY!
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 9/19/2009, 3:12 pm

Chapter 02 – Jaejoong’s POV:

Man, does it feel great to be back in the States. Don’t get me wrong, Korea was fun, but I needed to get back to my home country.

I never realized how much I missed my best friend Donghae, until I actually saw him, and no I’m not gay. And not to mention Donghae introduced me to his other friend, Jikyong, who looks mighty fine.

I walked around the neighborhood by myself after eating with Donghae and Jikyong. Donghae had to take Jikyong back to work; and me? I just felt like reconnecting with the States.

Staring at the familiar streets, I smiled to myself. It felt so good to be home. I walked along the park, where I saw an awfully familiar looking girl sitting on the bench by herself. Walking up to her, it finally hit me.

“Dahjung?” I asked.

She looked up at me, with a confused face, and then realized who I was “Jaejoong?” she asked with the same interest in her eyes.

“It’s so good to see you again!” I smiled at her and gave her a hug, while sitting next to her. “Why are you here by yourself?”

She gave me a laugh, that sounded a little bit sad, but I pushed it away “I don’t know. There’s nothing better to do… When did you get back to the States?”

“Just now.” I replied, still looking at her.

Choi Dahjung and I have been best friends for the longest anyone could ever imagine. Longer than Donghae and I have been friends. Even though I lost contact with her sometime while I was in Korea, it didn’t mean that I forgot her.

She looked as well as ever, maybe a bit skinnier, and paler, but still herself. The only thing that threw me a little off was that she was wearing all black. It looked fine on her, but… Dahjung never wore all black. She was always a colorful person, not to mention she was wearing a sweater in the middle of summer. Isn’t she hot?

“Aren’t you hot, in that?” I asked.

She quickly shook her head as if she was hiding something and didn’t want me to know “Oh, no, no! I’m fine. Really!” she said quickly and then gave me a weak smile.

I awkwardly looked at her “Uh… okay…”

“Hey, listen,” Dahjung said suddenly “I need to go now, I’ll catch up with you another time alright? Bye Jaejoong!” And she rushed away out of the park.

“Um… bye?” I said, basically to the air.

Was it something I said?

---
“So, how does it feel to be back in the States?” Donghae asked, sitting in front of the TV at 7AM in the morning”

I yawned “Why in the world are you up this early? I have a reason to be, I’m jet-lagged, and you aren’t.”

Donghae laughed “I always wake up early. I call Jikyong before she works, or sometimes we’ll go get breakfast.” He looked at me “Wanna go get breakfast?”

“Sure.” I nodded as my stomach grumbled “Breakfast doesn’t seem like a bad idea.”

Donghae called out Jikyong while I got ready. WE went downstairs to the café down the street, Jikyong was already there waiting for us.

“Hi guys!” She chirped bubbly with a sweet smile.

I smiled back at her “Good morning to you too!”

Donghae opened the doors “Come’on, let’s eat, Jikyong has work later!”

Breakfast was such a good time to catch up with everything. Apparently, Donghae was a lazy bum and didn’t work, whereas Jikyong helped out at her parent’s restaurant all the time. She was my age, maybe a few months younger, but it doesn’t matter; and this girl has the cutest smile! Especially when she blushes, it’s so cute!

Sadly, she had to go back to work. But it was still really nice getting to know her. I might be going crazy, but I was getting that ‘butterflies-in-my-stomach’ feeling every time I talked to her.

“So where do you want to go now?” Donghae asked me, as we waved bye to Jikyong.

Suddenly, an image of Dahjung flew through my mind “You know, I think I’m gonna go catch up with Dahjung.”

Donghae sighed “She’s so different now, from the Dahjung we used to know…” he murmured under his breath.

“Huh?”

Donghae sighed “Ever since you left… like a few months later, Dahjung became so anti-social. I tried hanging out with her, but she never wanted to… I don’t even know, but if you want to go find her, I’ll drop you off at her house.” He offered.

“That’ll be nice.” I said, still wondering what Donghae meant.

---

I stared at her front door debating if I should go in or not. Finally, I rung the bell and waiting for her to open the door.

“Oh… Ahjumma, ahnyounghaeseyo!” I said a little shocked that her mom opened the door. Didn’t she live alone? I mean, she was old enough too, and I remember her complaining about how she was going to move out the minute she turned 21 and had a job.

“Oh... Jaejoong sshi, Ahnyoung.” Ahjumma said to me “Come on in, Dahjung isn’t home yet. When did you come back?” She asked me.

I stepped in the house “I came back yesterday.” I answered “Ahnyounghaeseyo Ahjusshi.” I bowed respectfully to Dahjung’s father, who was sitting down in the living room.

“Ahnyoung Jaejoong.” He replied “Come on in… We don’t know when Dahjung will be home.”

“Oh…” I said a little disappointed; I wanted to see how she was doing “Where is she?”

Dahjung’s mom and dad looked at each other with unreadable expressions. Ahjumma faced me “Dahjung… She’s at her therapist.” She finally told me.

“What?” I asked, a little shocked, why did she need a therapist? Dahjung was always a happy girl. “Why?”
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 9/19/2009, 4:00 pm

omg! he's home was the states?
im confused...
it is supposed to be it good to be back to Kore, i mean States was fun but i need to get back home... or something
i got muddled
anyway...
omg! butterflies!!! love it!
lmao!
what's wrong with you unnie?!
omg omg omg!!
therapist?!
update more!
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down