Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae)

Post by dreamyyme 8/5/2009, 7:58 am

Hey everyone, I'm new here and actually this is my first fiction ever! I hope you like it ^^
please enjoy reading it and comment to tell me what you think....

<3

After the last successful concert in , DBSK celebrated their great ending of the tour.
“Well done everyone, you all did a great job!” shouted the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki through the backstage area. After that everyone went celebrating, they drank a lot of alcohol, laughed and played several games. So all in all they had a good time together.
A few hours later the stuff members went home and the TVXQ members were left alone in the party room.
Jaejoong and Junsu were having a conversation when they heard that someone is calling for Jaejoong

Yunho*in a cute voice*:”Joongiiieee~”

Jaejoong*turning around*:” What is it Yunnie?”

Yunho*with a pout*:” You did not pay any attention to me since everyone went home. I miss you!”

And with that Jaejoong smiled and went to his cute lover to hug him. The latter hugged him back.

Jaejoong:” I am sorry, I missed you too!” He buried his head into Yunhos neck area.
The couple stayed in this comfortable position, enjoying each others warmth until they heard an annoying parson speak.

Changmin:” Eeewww, Hyungs get a room!”

When Yunho heard Changmin he sends him a death glare while he was still hugging his Joongie.

Changmin*in a sarcasm tone*:” Uuuhh~ I got scared~!”

This earned him another death glare, but this time from Jaejoong. And now Changmin got really scared because if Jaejoong got mad at him, Changmin won’t get any food from his Hyung so he gave up.

Changmin:” Ok, ok I give up…..aiishh annoying Hyungs!”

And he hangs his head low and went to Junsu.

Yoochun was sitting in a corner of the room and watching this scene. He saw Changmin going to Junsu and Junsu hugged his dongsaeng to comfort him from his ‘defeat’ while he himself was laughing cutely.

Yoochun does not like it when Junsu is hugging someone else.
Why? He himself does not know it either. So he went to SuMin to interrupt them.

Yoochun*patting Changmins back while laughing a bit*:” Hahaha, let’s go Changmin I will cheer you up!”

Changmin*letting go of Junsu*:”And how?”

Yoochun:” Let’s go and eat something.*with a grin* I think “Mommy” and “Daddy” need some time for them alone.”

Changmin*smiling*:”Yeah, let’s eat something! I am starving!”

Junsu*with huge eyes*:”What?! Yah Changmin-ah, what are you a monster or what? We ate just 30 minuets ago!”

Yoochun could not help but smile at Junsus expression.

Yoochun*thinking while smiling*’Su is just too cute when he smiles.’

His thoughts were interrupted by Changmin.

Changmin:” Oh my god! That long? My poor stomach *patting it* you are hungry right?”
And with that his stomach started to growl.

Junsu*again shocked and now with a high pitched voice*:”How is he doing this?”

Yoochun just can not resist Junsus cuteness anymore so he puts an arm around Junsus waist.
Yoochun:” Calm down Su, this is Changmin all he cares for his food, hahah!”

Junsu*while blushing and looking down*:” ha ha yeah right…”

Junsu would always blush when Yoochun was holding him like that. And in fact he would do this very often. And Yoochun would always come and would disturb him when he was talking happily with another guy or when he was hugging someone.

*Junsus POV*

When I am hugging Changmin, Yoochun would always come and separate us with excuses like just now. Maybe he does it because he likes me? But….no I am wrong Yoochun is not gay! At least I think so…..He is always nice to me…..but just NICE. I mean he is nice to everyone, he sees me just as a good friend! He does not like me like I like him…in fact I do not just like him…no I am in love with him since 2 years now. I love him every day more and more! But I don’t want to confess to him but I just can’t forget him either….
I can’t stand his kindness as a friend towards me anymore he is just playing around with me when he holds me like that! Why is he playing with me? Ouh how I wish he would love me like I do. But he doesn’t he is just playing around.
It hurts me when he is so close to me but I know I cant never have him I can never touch him or neither kiss him….it hurts just too much…..everyday more and more!

*End of Junsus POV*

Unknowingly tears were formed in Junsus eyes, but no one recognize it until Yoochun speoke to him.
Yoochun*looking at Junsu*:” Su? Is everything ok?”

Junsu*faking a smile*:”Yes, of course!”
Yoochun was about to ask something else as Changmin interrupt them.

Changmin:” Yah! Hyung you wanted to treat me a meal, now come!”

Junsu*wanted to avoid Yoochun*:” haha yeah. Let’s go!”

Yoochun:” OK”
Changmin:*looking at YunJae*” Eeeww, I think “Mommy” and “Daddy” REALLY need some time for them alone!”

Yoochun and Junsu looked in the other corner of the room, just to see YunJae in a hot out make session.
Junsu blushed to see his Hyungs in this situation

Yoochun*laughing*:”I think so too, Su some on!”

He dragged Junsu out of the room, his hand never leaving his waist.

*Meanwhile YunJae*

Yunho and Jaejoong overheard the conversation YooSuMin had.
Jaejoong buried his face into Yunhos chest, since he is smaller than the leader.

Jaejoong:” I am glad this tour is over, now we have some vacation.”

Yunho*with a grin and teasing Jaejoong*:” Why? Don’t you like it being on stage anymore?”

Jaejoong*looking up at Yunho*:” I never said that. You know how much I enjoy it being on stage and to sing for the fans….”

Yunho*raising an eyebrow*:” But?”

Jaejoong:” But I like it more being in your chest!

As Jaejoong realised what he had said he blushed and smiled shyly.
Yunho and Jaejoong were together for over 1 year already but Jaejoong was still shy when it comes to express is feelings towards his lover.

Yunho just grinned even wider and leaned forward and said:” I know…”

And with that he brushed his lips against the red, plump and kissable lips of his shy lover.
At first Jaejoong wanted to protest, because he wasn’t comfortable to make out with his lover in front of his Dongsaengs. But after a few seconds he gave in.

Yunho sucked on Jaejoongs bottom lip and slowly licking his lips, asking for entrance, which Jaejoong gave him.
Yunho insert his tongue and played around with Jaejoongs, both wanted to taste the each other. Yunho sucked on Jaejoongs tongue which brought the other one to moan into the kiss.

This turned Yunho even more on. Jaejoong raised his arms around Yunhos neck, and Yunho hugged Jaejoong from the waist to deepen their kiss. Slowly Yunho brought his hand to Jaejoongs but and caress it, this brought the letter to moan more and more.

At this time they heard YooSuMin leave, but the couple did not bother.

They kissed like that for a couple of minuets until Yunho broke this kiss just to kiss down his lover’s collarbone, Jaejoong caress Yunhos head and stroke his hair. Yunho bent down and sucked on Jaejoongs neck to mark him. And again another moan escaped from his mouth. Yunho couldn’t handle it anymore Jaejoongs moans were too sexy to handle, he switched their positions, now Jaejoongs back was facing the wall, he pushed his lover against the wall and kissed him again, widely.
Jaejoong was surprised by Yunhos sudden fast moves, but still he liked it.
Yunho started to grin his hips and his member against Jaejoongs, and he started to unbutton Jaejoongs shirt.

Jaejoong*between the kisses and the pleasure*:” uuuhh~,…Yun-Yunho-ahh, mhmmh please don’t…. don’t here….”

Jaejoong laid his hand on Yunhos hand to stop him from unbuttoning his shirt.

Yunho*still moving*:”mhmm, why baby? Uhhh~ this feels too good!”

Jaejoong*stopping Yunho and held is face between his hands to face him*:”pleas Yunnie-ah, I am uncomfortable here anyone could come and see us… We….*blush* we…erm…we will do it later at home*blush madly and looking down*.”

Yunho*pecking Jaejoongs lips than whisper with a husky voice*:”ok. Baby I will take this as a promise!”

With a grin on his face Yunho stepped back to tidy up his clothes, Jaejoong did the same.
They packed their stuff and went to the car hand in hand and the driver drove them home.
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty Chapter 2

Post by dreamyyme 8/6/2009, 9:32 am

The other DBSK members were in a restaurant and eating.

Yoochun:” Changmin slow down! There is enough food.”

Changmin*moth full of food*:” but…mhm, my stomach is so hungry…hmpf!”

Junsu*with a cup of beer in his hands*:” Yah! Changmin Chun is right you should slow down!”

After this sentence he gulp down the beer in one shut and purred him another cup.

Yoochun*taking away the cup*:” yah. Su I think you have enough you are already drunk.

Junsu*trying to get his beer back*:”Nooo~ Chunniiee *puppy eyes* please give it back.”

Yoochun*try to resist these eyes*:” No! Su, alcohol is bad, stop drinking so much!”

Junsu: Chuniiee~

Yoochun*with puppy eyes*:” Junsu, please stop now…”

Junsu:” Aiishh…ok ok I am sleepy anyways.”

Yoochun*smiling*:” Put your head on my shoulder and sleep, I think Changmin will take long.”

Junsu: “Ok….”

He closed his eyes and laid his head on Yoochuns shoulder, and failed asleep.

After a couple of hours Changmin finally had finished his meal he went to the toilet and
Yoochun tried to wake Junsu up.

Yoochun:” Su, Junsu…..Su …wake up.”

Junsu was talking in his sleep. He always does it, when he was drunk. But Junsu got seldom drunk so Yoochun didn’t know from this habit.

Junsu*in his sleep*:”mhm… noo~ , I like it in this position….*mumble mumble*.”

Yoochun*smile*:” You’re so cute when you sleep, but my cute dolphin boy has to wake up.”

Junsu:” I like it when you call me that…and I like yo…*mumble*

Yoochun*a bit shocked*:” What did you say Su?”

Junsu*smile a bit*:” I said, I do lov-….”

Changmin:” Yah Hyungs are you going to sleep here all night?! I want to go home and sleep! Now let’s go!”

Yoochun*annoyed from Changmin*:” Aiish shut up, we will go, here, take the keys and wait in the car!”

Changmin took the keys and went out, meanwhile Junsu woke up.

Junsu:” Erm….Chunnie…. are we going?”

Actually Yoochun wanted to ask Junsu what he wanted to say but he just nodded and went out with the sleepy Junsu.

The whole was home Yoochun was thinking about the thing Junsu was about to say.
He was angry at Changmin because he had disturbed them, he looked angrily at Changmin through the back view mirror.

Changmin:” Yah, Hyung why are you looking at me like that?”

Yoochun*still angry look*:” like what?”

Changmin:” Like you would kill me anytime.”

Yoochun was looking back at the road. Junsu looked worried at Yoochun.

He asks himself:` Is he mad at me because I slept on his shoulder for a couple of hours? Or maybe I said something stupid while I slept, oh my god I hope I didn’t confess to him!
He even doesn’t speak to me….oh noo what have I done?!`

By now his eyes started to tear up, he doesn’t wanted to cry!

Junsu:*sob*:`Now he is disgusted by me, surely he hates me now!*sniff*
But I don’t want to loose him as a friend….`

Yoochun heard Junsu a bit sobbing

Yoochun:” Su?....are you crying?”

Junsu *wiping a way his tears*:” no, no, *sad smile* I just had something in my eyes.”

Yoochun:” oh ok, you should take care of your beautiful eyes!”

Yoochun said this with a sexy smile plastered on his gorgeous face and Junsu blushed a bit.

Changmin *laughing badly*:” Hahahahah, Hyung you are so cheesy, are you trying your new pick up liens on Junsu Hyung?”

Yoochun*annoyed and with the same look as before*:” Shut up Changmin! I am not!”

Yoochun moved his head in a circle motion and groaned a bit. His neck was hurting him a bit.

Junsu recognized this and asked:” does your neck hurt?”

Yoochun:” Yes a bit.”

Junsu:” It is my fault. Erm.. if you want to I can massage you later….”

Yoochun: Yes, I would love to.”

Junsu just smiled shyly.
Yoochun answered Junsus question a bit too fast. He was really happy about the offer and he couldn’t wait until the massage.

Junsu couldn’t help and just being happy. He couldn’t be mad at Yoochun for long or being sad about his behaviour, he was just happy because Yoochun wanted to get a massage from him.
Junsu was happy and a bit nervous at the same time, but he was angry too because of the youngest one. Changmin had laughed at the cute line from Yoochun towards Junsu.

Finally they reached their apartment. Before they opened the door they heard someone talk or more like someone was moaning……
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty Re: DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae)

Post by Jaemin 8/6/2009, 9:41 am

Omo LOL =.= Yunjae couple sooooo smutty O.o
But i really do hope that the Yoosu couple will realize their love. But yoochun seems kind of perverted no?
Well. Changmin is really annoying... O.O Man he should let the hyungs have their bit of love...

I will surely love massage part ..

someone was moaning……

<3 oooooh

update soon !
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty Chapter 3

Post by dreamyyme 8/7/2009, 9:27 am

Finally they reached their apartment. Before they opened the door they heard someone talk or more like someone was moaning.

:”…..Yunnie please ahhh stop….uhh they will come…aah”

Yunho:” but Joongie, you don’t want to break your promise, do you?”

Jaejoong*blush a bit*:” No I don’t want to break it, but -….”

Yunho didn’t let Jae speak his sentence, he wanted him than anything else, so he kissed him to shut him up.
Jaejoong enjoyed the kiss and relaxed in Yunhos arms. Yunho was lying on top of Jaejoong; they were in the living room on the couch. Yunho was already topless and he slowly pushes his hand under Jaejoongs shirt and pinches his nipples.

Jaejoong couldn’t help but moan. Yunho got turned on even more by Jaejoongs sexy moans.
He got hard like mad and Jaejoong too.
Both heard something at the door but ignored it until they heard this annoying person again

“Yah Hyungs when I come in and I see you in a perverted position I am going to kill you both….my poor eyes.”

Yunho got off Jaejoong and quickly wear his t-shirt again. Jaejoong sit up on the couch and watched how Yunho wears his t-shirt. He looked kind of disappointed and mad too, so Jae wanted to cheer him up. Jaejoong hugged the younger one from behind and whispered in to his ear.

Jaejoong:” Yunnie…. are you mad? We will have two whole weeks to do it. You know we have vacation.”

Yunho:” I know. But Changmin always interrupts us. Boo-Jae I want to be alone with you!”

Jaejoong:” I know he does not only interrupt us....”

Yunho:” What do you mean?”

Changmin:” Yah! I told you I don’t want to see you in a perverted position.”

Yunho*annoyed*:” What his perverted at this position. He is just hugging me from behind.”

Jaejoong:” Changmin it’s enough. Yun is right! Stop disturbing everyone”

Changmin:” Who is everyone?”

Yoochun:” Yah Changmin is already late, time for you to go to bed.”

Yoochun just said this to teas the younger one and he got what he wanted. Changmin got mad at him.

Changmin: “Yah why don’t you go sleep with your all so cutie Su, and play a bit with him!”

This hurt Junsu why is he making fun out of him?! Junsu didn’t want to hear Yoochuns answer of that because he thought Yoochun would say something like ´ Eww how disgusting`
He was afraid of Yoochuns answer so he ran away in to his room which he shared with Changmin and Yoochun.

Yoochun*angry*:” Look what you did! Now he is sad because of you!”

Changmin:” Because of me? Yah he is disgusted by your gayness!!”

Yoochun:” WHAT? Say that again-“

Yunho:” Yah the both of you stop it now! Everyone now please go sleeping we all are stressed. Changmin you sleep in my and Jae`s room.”

Changmin:” Eww to see you guys having sex?”

Jaejoong*blush*:” Yah Changmin-ah stop it already.”

Yunho:” No I will sleep here in the living room. I think it isn’t a good idea if you two sleep in the same room for tonight. We will discuss this all tomorrow.

Changmin:” Ok Hyung….I will go and take a shower first.”

Changmin went into the bathroom while Yoochun disappeared into the kitchen.
So YunJae were left alone in the living room.

Jaejoong:” I will go and look after Junsu.”

Yunho:” Wait do you mind telling me why Junsu ran off suddenly?”

Jaejoong hesitated and looked nervous into Yunhos eyes.

Yunho:” Look Jae I know that you know why. Please tell me I need to know for the sake of our band.”

Jaejoong:” Ok Yun but promise me to tell no one.”

Yunho nodded and Jae talked again but he whispered so Yoochun won’t hear him.

“Junsu is in love with Yoochun since about two years but he just told me a few months ago.”

Jaejoong waited a few seconds for Yunhos answer but it never came.

Jaejoong:” Aren’t your shocked or at least a bit surprised.”

Yunho:” Yes a bit. But you can tell that Junsu is in love just by the way he is looking at Yoochun.”

Jaejoong:” Really I never realized that. Anyways Yoochun always hurts Junsu when he is nice to him he knows that Yoochun is just playing and the sentence Changmin said really did hurt him I think.”

Yunho:” Yeah I understand. You better go and watch after him. And I will prepare my bed here.”

Jaejoong pecked Yunhos lips and gave him an apologizing look and went to Junsus room.
As he came in he saw Junsu hugging his knees and hiding his head in between them.

Jaejoong:*sitting beside Junsu*:” Su, you know that Changmin didn’t mean it….and Yoochun is just clueless he would never hurt you on propose.”

Junsu*between his sobbing*:” I know Hyung….did I over react? I don’t want Chun to find out-“

Yoochun*came into the room*:” Find out what?”

Junsu:” Errrmm…..uhh….I don’t want you to find out…that…that….that I am a bit tiered to give you your massage I promised you.”

Yoochun:” Aww….Suu please just for 10 minuets…please? You promised me….”

Junsu:” Ahh ok then…*smile sadly*”

Jaejoong:” Ok I think it is time for me to leave.”

Jaejoong went out and went into his own room he saw Changmin in Yunhos bed and making himself comfortable.

Changmin:” Oh Hyung when you come in can you please turn off the lights?”

Jaejoong:” Sure but wait I got to say good-night to Yunnie.”

Changmin didn’t dare to say anything now he just rolled his eyes and laid down.

Jaejoong went into the living room and saw Yunho trying to sleep on the uncomfortable couch. Jaejoong couldn’t help but smile at his cute lover. Jaejoong went beside Yunho and bend down right beside his head.

Jaejoong:” Yunnie I’m sorry if you want to you can sleep with me in my bed.”

Yunho:” No it’s ok Changmin wont be comfortable and I don’t want to hear his dumb comments about us.”

Jaejoong*with an apologizing look*:” Ok Yunnie…I will go to bed now I’m tired.”

Yunho:” But before you have to give me a good night kiss.”

Jaejoong smiled and plastered his lips on Yunhos lips as he wanted to brake away Yunho held his head as he kissed him again.

Jaejoong:” Hmmpff….*breaking away* Yun!”

Yunho:*smiling*:” I couldn’t help…., good night.”

Jaejoong*smiling too*:” Good night.”

Jaejoong went into his room and soon fall asleep.

*In YooSu’s room*

Junsu already had his bath and now he was waiting for Yoochun to come because he had to give him his massage. Junsu was already tiered.
Yoochun came in just with a towel around his waist and laid on his bed.

Yoochun:” Ok Su you can give me my massage.”

Junsu:” Errm…don’t you want to put some clothes on?”

Yoochun:” No I’m comfortable and it will be easier for you to massage me.”

Junsu didn’t say anything he just sat beside Yoochun on his bed and slowly put his hand on his shoulders.

Yoochun:” Su come on and sit on my back and do it properly. Please Su.”

Junsu did as Yoochun told him he slowly sat a bit above Yoochuns butt.
He started to massage Yoochuns neck and bent a bit down to his back.

Yoochun:” Ahhh Suu~ you are good. A bit harder please.”

Junsu blushed if anyone could hear them; this person definitely would think something else.
Junsu did as Yoochun was telling him to, he went harder.
Yoochun was enjoying the massage until the compression went lighter.
Junsu was getting tiered. His eyes slowly closed and he felled asleep, on top of the half naked Yoochun.
Yoochun recognized that something heavy fall on top of him so he tried to turn around. He saw Junsus cute face just a few inches away from him. He turned fully around now Junsu was lying on Yoochuns chest. Yoochun slowly puts him aside and went up.

Yoochun*thinking*:’ Junsu is just too cute, why didn’t he tell me that he is sleepy, haha he just falls asleep while massaging me.’

Yoochun put on his pyjamas; he wanted to carry Junsu into his bed, so he bent down just to find Junsus cute sleepy face again. His eyes travelled down to his lips they were just so kissable and his cute little nose. Suddenly Yoochun had the urge to kiss Junsu all over his face. But he resisted. He tried to lift the sleeping Junsu up but he was to tired to do anything now.
So he placed the blanket above him and gave him a good night kiss on his forehead.
He himself went to Junsus bed to sleep there. It was not hard for him to fall asleep because he was tiered and he enjoyed the sent of Junsu in his pillow.

In the same night Jaejoong woke up from his sleep because of Changmin.
Changmin was talking about food in his sleep. Jaejoong couldn’t sleep so he went in to the living room. There he found Yunho sitting on the couch and watching TV without any sound.

Jaejoong:” Where is the sense watching TV without any sound?”

Yunho*turning around to face Jae*:” Your scared me. I can’t fall asleep so I tried by watching some boring stuff but it won’t help me. And why are you up?”

Jaejoong*sitting beside Yunho*:” I can’t fall asleep either, Changmin is talking about food in his sleep, but I’m so tiered.”

Yunho*turning off the TV*:”Ok let’s sleep together here.”
He laid down on the couch and put Jaejoong beside him he placed the blanket above their both bodies. Yunho hugged Jaejoong from behind, and soon both of them were asleep snuggling against each other.

Comments please~
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaemin 8/7/2009, 2:45 pm

Looool i cant believe susu sleeping on a half naked Chun xD
And Yunnie is so funny Very Happy
Update soon <3
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty Chapter 4

Post by dreamyyme 8/8/2009, 3:21 pm

The next morning Changmin woke up first, due to his hungry stomach he walked in to the living room to get to the connected kitchen in there. He saw his Hyungs sleeping on the couch and snuggling against each other. Changmin smiled at this sight, he doesn’t really mind his Hyungs being all lovely around him. But he just loved to tease his Hyungs all day, it was his hobby because if their tight schedules he got no time for a real hobby so he is teasing his Hyungs.
Not just Jaejoong and Yunho he also loved to tease Yoochun and Junsu. Especially these two because Yoochun would get mad like hell and you could almost see smoke coming out of his head and Junsu would always blush or scream in his high pitched voice.
He just loves it.

Changmin went into the kitchen and was about to make something to eat for himself when he dropped a plate and made a lot of noise.
Jaejoong and Yunho both heard it and woke up.

Jaejoong*sitting up*:” Uhhh……what was that?”

Yunho*his hand still around Jaejoongs waist*:” Mmmmhn…. I don’t know.”

Jaejoong slowly stood up and went to the kitchen and saw Changmin with and apologizing look and picking up the broken plate.

Changmin:” I’m sorry Hyung I didn’t mean to wake you up.”

Jaejoong:” It’s ok, are you hungry? Hahah, sorry stupid question, do you want me to make breakfast?”

Changmin*with a smile*:” Yes! Please Hyung.”

Jaejoong:” Ok go and wash up and you can go and wake Junsu and Yoochun up so we can all eat neatly our breakfast.”

It’s been a long time since all five of them had their breakfast together so Jae was happy that they will sit all together around the huge table and eat peacefully. He extra made a lot of food so everyone will enjoy the breakfast.

He was almost done with the preparations so he went to the still sleeping Yunho on the couch.

Jaejoong*with a sweet voice*:” Yunnie time to wake up.”

Yunho didn’t response and was still sleeping so Jaejoong shook him lightly this time and bent down a bit.

Jaejoong:” Yunnie please wake up…. We want to eat break fast all together.”

Yunho held Jaejoongs wrist and pulled him down.

Yunho*with a smirk*:” Not before you give me a good morning kiss.”

Jaejoong slowly bent down and gave a light peck on Yunhos lips. He quickly stood up and went back to the kitchen and told Yunho to wash up and get ready.
After Changmin finished showering he went into the room which he shared with Yoochun and Junsu. As he step in he saw Junsu lying in Yoochuns bed and Yoochun lying in Junsus bed, both sleeping peacefully.
He wanted to wake them up just as Jaejoong told him so he went to Yoochun and shook him.

Changmin:” Yah, Yoochun Hyung wake up!”

Yoochun*in his sleep*:” Ngnn…. Junsu…?”

Changmin:” No it’s me Changmin, if you’re missing Junsu then wake up!”

Slowly Yoochun woke up and looked around he just realized that he was sleeping in Junsus bed and that he liked the sent of Junsu in it. He sat up and smiled a bit, because he slept really peacefully this night due to the sent in this special bed.

Changmin:” Yah Hyung stop smirking like some crazy dude and wake up Jaejoong Hyung made breakfast for us. Wake Junsu up and come eating.”

Yoochun just nodded and went slowly up and Changmin left the room.
Yoochun went to his own bed where Junsu was sleeping like a baby. He crawled up in to a small ball while he was sleeping. Yoochun just smiled again and sat down beside Junsu on the bed.
Slowly he reached his hand to caress Junsus cheek and watching the younger boy sleeping.
He laid himself down next to Junsu so he could watch him sleeping.

Junsu recognized the hand on his cheek and the weight beside him in the bed so he slowly opened his eyes just to find a silly smiling Yoochun lying next to him.

Yoochun*with a sweet calm voice*:” Wake up Junsu-ah Jaejoong Hyung made breakfast for us all.”

Junsu was too shocked so he just nodded and went up to the bathroom

Junsu*thinking*:’ What was that? Why was he lying next to me on the bed and why was he touching my cheek?? And why was I lying on his bed? Omo we didn’t slept in the same bed did we?? No it can’t be I saw my bed was untidy so someone used it and since Changmin slept in Hyungs room it must be Yoochun. Aiish why is he giving me hope that he could like me in the way I like him….’

Junsus thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Junsu:” What is it?”

Yoochun:” It’s me let me in so I can wash my face, because Yunho Hyung is taking long again in the shower.”

Junsu opened the door and let Yoochun in. Both went to the sink and started brushing their teeth. There was an awkward silence between them so Yoochun wanted to light up the mood. Yoochun started to nudge Junsu a bit so he could see himself fully in the mirror.
Now Junsu stood beside the sink with his toothbrush in his hand and looked at the smiling Yoochun.
Junsu went back to his place and pushed Yoochun a bit this time he was standing in front of the mirror fully.

They both nudged each other while they were brushing their teethes and laughed and smiled towards each other.
Both spit the toothpaste in to the sink and wanted to flash out their mouths with the water running from the water cock. At the same time they reached their hands to the running water and watched at each others eyes for some seconds.
Then Junsu started to spit cold water on Yoochun and laughed like crazy.
Yoochun put his hands up in the air to cover himself from the coming water and laughed too.
He was happy that they could act this way and have fun together like real friends.
Yes like friends……or were there more feelings than the feelings towards a friend?
In that moment Yoochun really didn’t care, ‘cause he was happy to hear Junsus real laugh.

Yoochun*still laughing*:” I will pay you back.”

And with that Yoochun went to the sink and put water in to his hands and started to wet Junsu with it.

Junsu*happily*:” Eue kyang kyang…..hahahahha ahhhh~ help hahhaha.”

Yoochun has wet Junsu so much that his hairs were drenched with water and Yoochun was the same.
But they didn’t stop and wet each other more and more. And their laughter’s became louder and louder.

Changmin, Yunho and Jaejoong heard them and they were wondering what was going on.

Yunho:” Yah, what are these two doing?”

Jaejoong*with a smile*:” I don’t know but it sounds fun.”

Changmin:” What they have fun without me?*pout* I will go and watch after them.”

Yunho:” It sounds really like if they have fun! I’m happy that Junsu can laugh along with Yoochun and that they don’t behave awkward towards each other like the other days.”

Jaejoong:” Yeah you’re right…..Yunho-ah can you help me and prepare the table please.”

Yunho*sweet smile*:” Anything for you.”

So the couple prepared the breakfast and Changmin went to watch after his two childish Hyungs.

As he came into the bathroom he saw Yoochun and Junsu running in the bathroom and spilling water at each other while laughing madly. The floor was wet like mad and so were Yoochun and Junsu.

Changmin:” Yah Hyungs! Are you crazy?”

Yoochun and Junsu looked a bit shocked to see their Dongsaeng yelling at them.
Changmin*with a pout*:” Having fun without me…”

Yochun and Junsu began to laugh.

Junsu:” Ok Changmin the next time we will invite you too, hahaha, but this wasn’t planed so I’m sorry.”

Changmin wanted to say something as moved forwards but because of the water everywhere he slipped and fell onto the wet floor.

Changmin:” Oooowww….*rubbing his back* my ass hurts.

Junsu started to laugh madly along with Yoochun.

Changmin*putting his hands up in the air*:” Yah you two! Help me!”

Both took Changmins hands and helped him up.

In the meanwhile Yunho and Jaejoong already finished with the table and due all the screaming of Changmin they went into the bathroom, to see the shocking sight. The whole bathroom was wet, especially the floor.

Jaejoong*stepping into the bathroom*:” Omo what happened here?”

Yunho*stepping into the bathroom too*:” Yah you two clean this mess up. But after the breakfast. Now let’s go and eat first before the food gets cold.”

Yoochun and Junsu:” Yes leader-shii.”

Yunho couldn’t help but laugh at his two Dongsaengs behaviour.

Yunho*smiling*:” But before you come and eat dry yourselves.”

With that everybody went out from the bathroom and leaving Junsu and Yoochun alone.

Yoochun went to the cabinet and took out two towels one he hang one around his neck and the other he put on Junsus head and started to move his hands so he could dry his hairs.

Junsu*blushing a bit*:” W-w-what are you doing?”

Yoochun:” Drying your wet hairs!”

Junsu reached his hands out around Yoochuns neck and before he could do any further move Yoochun spoke while blushing like Junsu:” W-what are you doing?”

Junsu*thinking*:’ Aww he is so cute when he blushes….but wait why is he blushing?’

Junsu reached his hands to the towel around Yoochuns neck and put it on his head and said:” Drying your wet hairs.”

Yoochun smiled this was exactly his sentence. Both stood there in comfortable silence and drying each others hairs.

Jaejoong stood by the door and watched this “love birds” he smiled to himself and went back to the dining table.

So chapter 4 hope you liked it,

hmm maybe a bit more comments please? so i can know what you think about my storry~
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamyyme 8/8/2009, 3:22 pm

Jaemin wrote:Looool i cant believe susu sleeping on a half naked Chun xD
And Yunnie is so funny Very Happy
Update soon <3

hahah su is such a cutie~ haha in real live too xD

heres chapter 4 ^_^ hope you like it too <3
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaemin 8/8/2009, 4:48 pm

OMG how can i not like it??? especially at the end when they are drying both hairs ^o^ sooo cute ! And Chunnie was blushing *o*

Wah if this was in REAL life or a drama, i think i would have a nosebleed ... and faint
update soon Very Happy
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty Chapter 5

Post by dreamyyme 8/9/2009, 3:01 pm

The breakfast went well. Everybody praised Jaejoongs cooking skills especially Changmin. Yunho would eat in silence and enjoying the meal from his lover.
While Junsu would steal some food from Yoochuns plate just to tease him.

Yoochun:” Junsu-yah why are you eating from my plate?”

Junsu:” Mmmhm… don’t know.*giggling*”

Yoochun*with a sexy deep voice whispering in Junsus ear*:” When you want I can feed you with the food on my plate.”

Junsu looked shocked and a bit hurt at the same time.

*Junsus POV*

Why is he asking me this question? Doesn’t he recognize that he is hurting me with this stupid teasing. We had so much fun in the bathroom and now he is playing around with me again…? Aiish just stop it Yoochun if you don’t love me…

My thoughts got interrupted by two chopsticks in front of my mouth with food between them. I looked at the hands which hold the chopsticks and then at the face.
It was Yoochun. Why?
Is he for real? Is he going to feed me?
I couldn’t help but being a bit happy about it, but I didn’t show it.

*End of Junsus POV*

*Yoochuns POV*

Why did I whisper in to his ear? Aiish I don’t know…..
But he is just too cute I want to feed him and cuddle him! Wait! Why is he looking hurt?
Did I say something wrong? He always looks hurt when I say sweet things to him.
Or isn’t he really hurt and he is just disgusted by me.
No in the past he wasn’t disgusted so why should he be now?
My heart aches. I don’t want to see him hurt I don’t want to see him crying I just want to see him smiling towards me and only me. I ….I…..I….. I don’t know I just want him to be mine!
Wait!
What am I thinking again?
But it is true I want him to be mine!
And now I want to feed him.

So I took my chop sticks with food on it and held it in front of his cute and kissable mouth. He looked at me a bit shocked and curious for a couple of seconds.

Yoochun:” Open your mouth! I told you I will feed you, so let me please.”

Junsu is still looking a bit shocked. Why?
But he opened his mouth so I put some food in to it and smiled.
I continued to feed him and I heard the others saying something but I didn’t care then I saw Junsu blushing. Awww this is too cute!
After the half of my plate was empty Junsu spoke.

Junsu:” Erm Yoochun-ah I think it’s enough thank you.”

But for me it wasn’t enough I wanted to feed him the whole time and see how he is chewing happily on the food, I want to see him blushing and smiling towards me.

Yoochun:” Noo~ let me feed you more! And now make ahh.”

Junsu*blushing again*:” No Yoochun I’m full I can’t eat anymore.”

I pitched his cheeks and told him that it was ok and that I will not put food in his mouth anymore.

*End of Yoochun’S POV*

The other watched the scene in front of them in disbelieve. They never saw Yoochun acting like that, and especially not towards Junsu.

After everyone was done eating they played rock-paper-scissors to decide who has to wash up and who has to clean up the mess in the bathroom.

Changmin won so he was free for the day. Jaejoong and Yoochun had to wash up the dishes while Yunho and Junsu were in the bathroom and cleaning everything there.

Yunho:” Aiish this is not fair! Yoochun should clean in my place you two made this mess and not me!”

Junsu:” Sorry Hyung but it’s your fault when you lost in the game.”

Annoyed Yunho started to clean up the bathroom with Junsu and from time to time they would fall because of the slippery floor and they would laugh madly at each other.

Changmin just said in the living room and started to play video games.
While in the kitchen Jaejoong started to wash up the dishes and Yoochun dried them.
Jaejoong tried to make a conversation with Yoochun. He wanted to know the feelings from his younger band made, because he knows how it hurts Junsu.

Jaejoong*looking at the dishes*:” Seems like you had fun with Junsu in the bathroom this morning.”

Yoochun*looking at his dishes while smiling*:” Yes, we had!”

Jaejoong:” And while breakfast too.”

Yoochun:” Yes...”

There was an awkward silence between the two until Jaejoong went his gaze to Yoochun and stopped his task and talked.

Jaejoong:” Yoochun can I ask you something?”

Yoochun*turning to Jaejoong*:”Sure.”

Jaejoongs:” Why did you feet Junsu, why did you caress his cheek, why do you act all lovely around him, why did you dry his hairs with this lovely look in your eyes?!”

Now Jaejoong couldn’t hold it anymore. He was kind of mad at Yoochun because the letter always acted innocent and he would always hurt Junsu. Well not on purpose did. And Jaejoong couldn’t hold himself because he got too curious. He really wanted to know not only because of Junsu but because of himself too.

Yoochun*a bit shocked*:” Hyung calm down that were 5 questions that you asked me. And I got just one answer. I-I don’t know.*silence for a few seconds* Hyung can I ask you something?”

Now Jaejoong was a bit shocked but he still answered with a “sure.”

Yoochun:” I- I don’t know how to start…ermm…-“

Changmin*interrupting them*:” Hyung can you make me a cake?”

Jaejoong:” Yah Changmin-ah you came at the wrong time. Yoochun let’s go into my room there we can talk.”

Changmin*thinking*:” What did I do this time? Omo was Yoochun Hyung about to confess about his feelings towards Junsu Hyung? Finally! I mean any blind man could see that these two idiots are in love. Geez…”

*In YunJae room*

Jaejoong and Yoochun were sitting on Jaejoongs bed.

Jaejoong:” So tell me Yoochun, what do you want to ask me? Is it about Junsu?”

Yoochun*looking at Jaejoong*:” Where did you know?”

Jaejoong:” Haha, just tell me what you want to ask me…”

Yoochun:” I don’t know how to start…..Errmm h-how did you know that you are in love with Yunho Hyung?”

Jaejoong:” I- “

Suddenly the door got ripped open. Yunho, Changmin and Junsu went in.

Jaejoong*annoyed of all the disturbing*:” WHAT!?”

Junsu:” Hyung calm down! What’s wrong?”

Jaejoong:” Yah Junsu, don’t be rude to your Hyung! We were about to discuss something important with Yoochun, and then you came and disturb us all the time.”

Junsu:” I am sorry Hy-“

Yoochun*standing up*:” Yah Jaejoong-ah no need to yell at Su, it wasn’t his fault! And he is always allowed to disturb me in whatever I do!”

Junsu blushed at this statement and looked down. Changmin just stood there and watched how his Hyungs are yelling at each other he couldn’t help but smile at this childish behaviour from his Hyungs.

Yunho:” Ok now calm down everybody*looking at Jaejoong* you too sweetie.

Jaejoong*blushing a bit*:” Yes…. I’m sorry for yelling at you Su.”

Junsu:” It’s ok Hyung…”

Yoochun:” Why did you come in anyway?”

Changmin:” Oh yeah, Yunho Hyung had a great idea how a bout we have a little party here in our apartment?”

Jaejoong:” Why not? It’s a great idea!”

Yunho:” Good then, I will, call some of our friends to celebrate tonight with us!”

Jaejoong:” Ok, I will go and buy a few snacks and some drinks.”

Changmin:” I will help you Hyung.”

Jaejoong:” But don’t eat all the food!”

Changmin:” Yah Hyung! I won’t.”

Jaejoong*with sarcasm*:” Sure you won’t, whatever. Junsu, Yoochun you two can prepare the cups and clean a bit the mess in the living room Changmin left.”

Yoochun and Junsu nodded. And so everyone left so they can do their tasks.

Yunho invited a few close friends from the band. He invited all the Super Junior members and some other friends, a few stuff members.
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamyyme 8/9/2009, 3:02 pm

Jaemin wrote:OMG how can i not like it??? especially at the end when they are drying both hairs ^o^ sooo cute ! And Chunnie was blushing *o*

Wah if this was in REAL life or a drama, i think i would have a nosebleed ... and faint
update soon Very Happy

kyaa~ I'm so glad that you like it!! ^_^

hahah when this was real....OMG!! I would faint every minuet xD haha and i would need tons of tissues because of my nosebleed xD LOL
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaemin 8/9/2009, 3:21 pm

Of course how do you want me not to love it TT.TT do cute. Your titles says so x] ! And that gives me even mor nosebleeds ! Yoochun, you pabo, go an confess to poor innocent Su ! * or i will kidnap him and take him to my home >=D *

Here ! I have tons of tissues at home * gives tissues * xD

Nooo chunnie :[ Don't think that ! SuSu only loves you

I mean any blind man could see that these two idiots are in love. Geez…”

Haha xD I laughed hard on that part . These two idiots xD LOL he is talking about Yoosu.

By the way, i saw your fanfic being in a winglin vote pool Very Happy

Update soon Very Happy
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamyyme 8/10/2009, 7:27 am

Jaemin wrote:Of course how do you want me not to love it TT.TT do cute. Your titles says so x] ! And that gives me even mor nosebleeds ! Yoochun, you pabo, go an confess to poor innocent Su ! * or i will kidnap him and take him to my home >=D *

Here ! I have tons of tissues at home * gives tissues * xD

Nooo chunnie :[ Don't think that ! SuSu only loves you

I mean any blind man could see that these two idiots are in love. Geez…”

Haha xD I laughed hard on that part . These two idiots xD LOL he is talking about Yoosu.

By the way, i saw your fanfic being in a winglin vote pool Very Happy

Update soon Very Happy

Hahaha, I'm sorry you cant kidnap Junsu anymore. Su belongs to yoochun now xD lol

ahhh~ and thank you for the tissues xD haha i needed some....

I love your comment =D thank you!
and one question, where exactly did you saw my story? hahah just curious Razz
enjoy chapter 6 ^^
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamyyme 8/10/2009, 7:28 am

Jaejoong made a lot of snacks and of course there was a lot of alcohol prepared. Changmin didn’t eat everything, he just ate the half of the food but there still was some left.
Junsu and Yoochun cleaned the living room in silence. Junsu didn’t dare to speak, because he was confused about Yoochuns behaviour and Yoochun didn’t speak because he was confused about his own feelings towards Junsu.

In the late evening everyone arrived.

The mood was perfect, everyone had a lot of fun, they drank, danced, laughed, talked and of course ate.
Suddenly the music went out and Heechul got on the living room table.

Heechul:” Hey guys let’s play a little game, shell we?”

Not everyone had the mood to play a game ‘cause it got late and the most people were drunk or they went already home but still it was a fun party.

But the already drunk Jaejoong dragged all his members and some SUJU members to Heechul and asked:” Ok Heechuliii~ what are we going to play *smiling*

Heechul:” Well you see this empty bottle? We all will sit in a circle and spin it and we will see. When it stops at someone he will has to choose between telling the truth about a question you will get asked, or you have to do something.

Changmin:” Yah why don’t you just call it ‘Truth or Dare’?”

Kangin:” Hahah we all know Heechul, he just has to explain everything.”

Everybody sat down in a circle on the floor and since Heechul had the idea of the game he started to spin the bottle.

Everyone looked excited at the bottle they all wanted to know who will be the first victim of Heechul. They all know Heechul liked Kangin said and they all know his perverted side, but this side could also be very fun.
The bottle stopped at……Changmin. Everyone let out a sigh in relief.

Heechul*with a smirk*:” Truth or Dare?”

Changmin*with a smirk too*:” I’m not stupid, you know. I take truth.”

Heechul*pouting*:” You’re such a coward. Mhmm….let me think about a question. Aiiishh I don’t know what to ask. Just a simple one. Are you also gay?”

Changmin*blushing*:” I-I- erm…. Don’t know ….”

Everyone:” What?”

Changmin:” I said I just don’t know, but I don’t think I am.”

Yunho:” Just accept this answer from Changmin. Let’s spin the bottle again.”

This time Changmin spin the bottle this time it stopped in front of Jaejoong.

Changmin*raising an eyebrow*:”Soo?”

Since Jaejoong is drunk he was brave, so he chose dare. Changmin gave a perverted smirk and said:” Okeeyyy mhmm let me think*evil laugh* give Yunho Hyung a passionate hot kiss, so that he his about to get hard, but don’t go any further!”
Jaejoong just nodded and went to sit on Yunhos lap, the letter started to smirk.

Yunho:” My Joongie always get perverted when he is drunk.”

Jaejoong didn’t bother to answer his lover he started to kiss him aggressively. He sucked hard on Yunhos bottom lip causing him to open his mouth. He didn’t let Yunho any chance to take a breath or to slide his tongue in his mouth. He sucked aggressively on Yunhos tongue causing him to moan. He licked every part in his lovers mouth.
Yunho gently pushed Jaejoong, because if this would go any further he would get hard.

Yunho*out of breath*:” Ok baby, I think its enough….”

Jaejoong:” No~ I want more Yunie~”

Yunho*smirk*:” I like it when you are drunk, let’s continue this later.”

Jaejoong pouted a bit but went back to his seat.

Eunhyuk:” Yah these two are really perverted. Are they always like this?”

Changmin:” Yeah most of the time they-..”

He got interrupted by Leeteuk:” Oh my god this was hot!”

Yunho:” Yah shut up all three! Jae, spin the bottle.”

Jaejoong did as he was told, he spin the bottle this time it landed in front of Junsu.

Junsu chose truth since he was afraid of the perverted drunk Jaejoong.

Everyone waited for Jaejoong to ask a question but he was busy with kissing Yunho.
Jaejoong sat again on his lap and was sucking on Yunhos neck. Yunho himself enjoyed the touches of Jae, and slowly he began to caress Jaejoongs ass.

Everyone sighed.

Siwon:” Ok I think Jaejoong is errmm busy. I will ask Junsu a question. Mhmm ok Junsu are you in love with somebody right now?”

Junsu flushed red like a tomato and hide his face in between is hands and said “yes”

Everyone laughed at his cuteness. Just Yoochun frowned.
Yoochun*thinking*:” What?! Junsu is in love with somebody? Why? Who is it? I will kill this person, it doesn’t matter if it’s a girl or a boy! I will kill him or her. No one is allowed to steal the Junsus heart.
But it hurts me why can’t he just lie and say that he isn’t in love with somebody.
I’m angry at him. Why can’t he just be in love with me!? I feel like crying now!”

His thoughts got interrupted by moans. Yoochun looked up and saw his two Hyungs making out….again!
He couldn’t stand this lovey-dovey atmosphere because he couldn’t do things like that with his Su.

Yoochun*annoyed*:” This is disgusting; I will leave to my room.”

The whole guests looked at Yunjae who where in a hot out make session, and then at the annoyed Yoochun who left the room angry.

Heechul:” Aiish Yoochun just ruined the mood, angry boy!”

Siwon:” And I don’t think Yunho and Jaejoong are going to stop…”

And it was like Siwon said, Yunjae didn’t stop. At time passed and the party went on the couple got more and more into each other. Yoochun was still in his room and didn’t leave it. He thought about Junsu and who the person could be that Junsu loves. And Junsu, he was in a corner of their living room thinking about Yoochun.

Junsu*thinking*:” He looked so angry as I told them that I am in love with somebody. When he knew that I am in love with him I think he would be angrier than ever. And he just said that he is disgusted by our Hyungs. That means he don’t like gay people, he surely will be disgusted by me…”

While the DBSK members were busy with themselves Changmin was busy with the party. The rest of the night everyone danced, ate and had fun. Slowly all the guest left and Yunjae already left towards their room so only Changmin and Junsu were left in the living room. Junsu was still in a corner and lay on the floor, drunk? Changmin didn’t know but he didn’t see him drinking something. Changmin went towards is Hyung.

Changmin:” Hyung go in to your room you will get a cold if you lay here.”

Junsu:” I don’t care….you think Yoochun would care?”

Changmin:” Hyung don’t say such a thing. I’m sure he cares about you and now go into your room please.”

Junsu didn’t know why but he did as Changmin told him and went in to his room.
As soon as he saw Yoochun in the room he started to cry again. (cry baby -_-)

*Yoochuns POV*

I heard the door opening. It was Junsu, as soon he came in he started to cry?
Why is he crying?
Did he just receive a message from his beloved saying that this person isn’t in love with him. Because he just looks like his heart got broken.

Yoochun:” Su why are you crying?”

Junsu didn’t answer me and just went to his closet.

Yoochun:” Su answer me!”

Junsu*turning around towards Yoochun*:” Why should I? So you can hurt me all over again?”

I am confused right now! I am hurting him? Damn he is hurting me!

Yoochun:” What? Su you are hurting me!”

And now I was boiling out if anger! Can someone be this dumb and how can he just not recognize that I am in love with him? I am in love with him and he just tells everyone that he is in love with someone else.
Junsu is still crying, damn why is he crying I can’t see him crying. Is he sad because of someone else?

I hugged him I want him to stop crying. But as I hugged him I cried even more.

Yoochun:” Su please stop crying, please. Tell me what happened.”

Junsu*releasing from the hug*:”You…. You are distgusted by me *sob* and….and you hate me….*sob* please Chun please don’t hate me, don’t be disgusted by me *sob* stay by my side, even if this means we just can be friends, just *sob just don’t leave me….*sob*

Yoochun:” What are you saying Su, I don’t hate you, I could never hate you, I –

Junsu:” But you ran angry away from the living room ,after I told that I am in love with somebody” at this statement Junsu blushed a bit, why is this cutie blushing?

Yoochun:” I ran away because…it hurt me. I was angry and jealous about this person who stole your heart.”
Damn this is so embarrassing, I just did confess to him, actually it wasn’t a real confession….I hope he won’t laugh at me.

Junsu just smiled…oh noo~ he is going to laugh at me.

Junsu:” Dumb, you really didn’t get it. The- t-the person I meant in the game w-was…Chun I meant you*blushing* “

Yoochun:” What?”

Junsu:” Like I said, Chun please don’t be disgusted by me, Yoochun I-I love you!”

Yoochun:” You are the dumb one! Su I love you too!”

Junsu looked up at me surprised, his eyes were huge and he was still red, he is just too cute! I can’t believe we just confessed to each other.

*End of Yoochuns POV*

Junsu*shocked*:” What? Really? You-you you love me?

Yoochun:” Yes, Su I do. And you love me right?*smiling like a fool*”

Junsu:” Yes of course! “

Yoochun hugged Junsu again. Junsu cried again.

Yoochun pulled away from the hug and looked at Junsu.

Yoochun:” Su why are you crying now?”

Junsu*smiling*:” Because I am happy Chun.”

Yoochun*smiling*:” Silly boy…”

Yoochun leaned closer towards Junsu. He wanted to kiss him. Their faces were just inches apart. They could feel each others breathes on their faces. Yoochun leaned closer until he touched Junsus lips. He brushed his lips against the lips from his cute lover.
Yoochun started to suck on Junsus bottom lip, as he sucked on Yoochuns upper lip.
Yoochun slowly licked Junsus lips, and Junsu gladly opened his mouth to welcome Yoochuns tongue. Yoochun licked all over Junsus mouth and finally he licked Junsus tongue. Junsu moaned and kissed him back.

They kissed for a couple of minuets until they ran out of breath, Junsu backed away panting hardly.

Yoochun*smiling and panting*:” Junsu now you are my boyfriend, you are all mine, never forget this!”

Again tears of happiness run out Junsus eyes. He couldn’t help it. He was too happy to hear these words from Yoochun and the best thing was Yoochun kissed him.

Yoochun*mumbling to himself*:” I think I was the emotional one, but this boy, when is he going to stop crying?”

Junsu:” Yah Chun I heard that.” And with that he slapped his arm playfully.

Yoochun:” Ow, why do you slap your boyfriend?”

Junsu:” Because he s rude towards me.”

Both just stood there and smiled at each other and both couldn’t believe that they had got their love.

Yoochun:” Su I think it’s late, let’s go sleeping…”

Junsu nodded and turned around to get his pyjamas as he felt a pair of arms around his torso.

Junsu flushed red again and asked:” Yoochun what are you doing?”

Yoochun replied innocently:” Helping you getting dressed.”

Yoochun slowly took off Junsus shirt and Junsu flushed even redder.

Junsu:” Y-Yoo- Yoochun I can do this a-alone, you don’t have to help me.”

Yoochun*putting his head on Junsus shoulder and whisper in a sexy voice in to his ear*:” But I want to help my Su getting dressed properly.”

And then he began to slide his hands around his belly and slowly he went to his pants and started to unbutton it.

Junsu got nervous and didn’t know what he could do, so he just stood there and let Yoochun do what he wanted to do.

Yoochun opened Junsus pants and slide it down and throw it also on the floor. Now Junsu stood there just with his boxers on and with his back towards Yoochun. Yoochun softly kissed Junsus back and turned him around.
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaemin 8/10/2009, 11:56 am

Ok now i think imma spam a long comment :

1st : HEECHUL! HOW CAN YOU D: Aaah Heechul-ah. You are sooo obvious xD No but really, explaining a game everyone knows xD that was soo, like yeah. And look at Changmin xD Always the one to complain about something x]

2nd : YUNJAE! I bet they are the number one smut fanfic'ed couple descriped in the whole world xD Jaejoongie is so pervert, ah i want to be at Yunho's place, but at same time, not. It was so... Kissing in front of everyone O.O and i bet in their mind they were like " fudge i don't care, I need to kiss you" at Jaejoong xD.

3rd : Chunnie Sad don't go away! You hurt Junsu! But WEEEE now they know they love each other.. But he was drunk a little bit no? Well, there goes pervert Yoochun... Waah i can imagine junsu like " i want it, but what the hell is going on" style xD (nevermind, that was more like myself thinking)

4th : I don't really remember and curse my mind, because i saw that one day ago x"D . But it was in Winglin, and the title was Vote something. Your fanfic was being in the vote pool Very Happy But i don't remember =.="

UPDATE SOON <3
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamyyme 8/11/2009, 1:00 pm

Jaemin wrote:Ok now i think imma spam a long comment :

1st : HEECHUL! HOW CAN YOU D: Aaah Heechul-ah. You are sooo obvious xD No but really, explaining a game everyone knows xD that was soo, like yeah. And look at Changmin xD Always the one to complain about something x]

2nd : YUNJAE! I bet they are the number one smut fanfic'ed couple descriped in the whole world xD Jaejoongie is so pervert, ah i want to be at Yunho's place, but at same time, not. It was so... Kissing in front of everyone O.O and i bet in their mind they were like " fudge i don't care, I need to kiss you" at Jaejoong xD.

3rd : Chunnie Sad don't go away! You hurt Junsu! But WEEEE now they know they love each other.. But he was drunk a little bit no? Well, there goes pervert Yoochun... Waah i can imagine junsu like " i want it, but what the hell is going on" style xD (nevermind, that was more like myself thinking)

4th : I don't really remember and curse my mind, because i saw that one day ago x"D . But it was in Winglin, and the title was Vote something. Your fanfic was being in the vote pool Very Happy But i don't remember =.="

UPDATE SOON <3

Hahahah love this comment from you xD
yeah Yunjae is like that!!! glad you liked it!! =D
hahah and yes, everyone was a bit drunk, haha after all it was a party with alcohol xD hahah
more yoosu and yunjae is comming!! haha
ahh and it's ok if you dont remeber, but thx for the info anyways =)

And just to warn you (and maybe the other readers i might have[?]) Chapter 7 is RATED! means= Yoosu sex
so you guys know
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty Chapter 7

Post by dreamyyme 8/11/2009, 1:00 pm

Yoochun opened Junsus pants and slide it down and throw it also on the floor. Now Junsu stood there just with his boxers on and with his back towards Yoochun. Yoochun softly kissed Junsus back and turned him around.

The older man just looked lovely at his new boyfriend and was mesmerized.

Yoochun:” Su you are beautiful you know that?”

Junsu just stood there he didn’t dare to say something, he just blushed.

Yoochun went closer to Junsu and slowly he started to kiss Junsus neck, softly sucking on some spots. He reached his hand around Junsus waist and back and pulled him closer.

Yoochun*whispering into his ear*:” Su, baby I really love you.”

Junsu:” I love you too, Chun.”

Yoochun slowly started to caress Junsus chest while still sucking on his neck causing his cute lover to moan softly.
Again Yoochun started to whisper into Junsus ear.

Yoochun:” Su I want you, I want you bad. I waited for so long…..Su, baby can I?”

Junsu:” Chun, why are you asking? Just do to me what ever you want to…”

Yoochun smirked he waited for so long and now he is going to have his Su.
He slowly made his way to meet the cute lips from his lover and they kissed passionately.
The older one led the way to his bed and laid Junsu on his bed. He positioned himself on top of the younger one and started to kiss him aggressively. This caused Junsu to moan into the kiss.

Yoochun*braking the kiss*:” I love you moans I want to hear more of them tonight.”

Junsu, again, couldn’t say anything so he just laid there and blushed, again.
Yoochun slowly bent down to Junsus chest. He took the right nipple between is fingers and pinched it while he was sucking the other one.
Yoochun send kisses all over Junsus torso, and then again he got back to Junsus nipples.

Junsu laid on Yoochuns bed, enjoying the pleasure Yoochun was giving him. He couldn’t help but moan endlessly.
Yoochun himself got hard just by hearing Junsus sweet voice and he recognized that Junsu got hard too by his teasing.

He bent down to Junsus boxers and caress Junsu’s cock from the outside.

Yoochun*smirking*:” What do we have here?”

Junsu blushed again but this time he could talk, at least a bit.

Junsu:” uhh… Chun please…..help me….mmnhhh”

Yoochun:” My pleasure baby.” And with that Yoochun started to slide Junsus boxers down.

He took Junsus member in between his hand and started to stroke it slowly, he went back up to the others ear and blew some air into it, causing Junsu to shiver and to moan more.

Junsu:” uhh ahhh Chuuniee~…ahhh please go faster…..ahhh~”

Yoochun went slower, just to tease his cute lover, so he could hear his sweet low moans.

Yoochun*extremely slow stroking*:” Suu~ do you like this?”

Junsu:” ahhh y-yeahh ahhahh…. But Chun y-your too s-slow….ahh I beg you……faster uhh”

Yoochun went a bit faster, but still it was too slow for Junsu.

Junsu:” Chunie~ ahhh….uhhh pleaseee……f-faster uhhh”

As Yoochun saw Junsus face he went faster and faster until Junsu came onto his hand.

Yoochun*licking the cum on his hand*:” You taste sweet….”

Junsu looked down; as he saw the bulge in Yoochun’s pants he knew what it was. So he laid his hand on Yoochuns belt and started to open it.
Yoochun was frozen by the sudden move from his shy lover.

Junsu:” L-let me h-help you too, Chun.”
Junsu slowly took Yoochuns pants with his boxers off and throw them onto the floor.
He wanted to do it with Yoochuns so badly, but at the same time he was nervous like hell. This was his first time with a guy, and so it was Yoochuns.

Junsu slowly started to lick the cap from Yoochuns member, this time it was Yoochun who was moaning softly.
Junsu slowly licked up and down on Yoochuns cock, he sucked it at a few spots and let go again.
He repeated this action a few times, causing Yoochun to moan more and more.

Yoochun:” uhhh Suu~ ahhh d-don’t tease too much..ahhhh…uuhhmmm”

Junsu*pouting*:” But you teased me too.”

Yoochun:” But not this much, baby….ahhh please suck me….ngnnn.”

Junsu didn’t wait for long. He kissed the cap again and he slowly started to engulf Yoochuns length into his mouth until it was half in. He popped up a bit again and went down until to his base. Now he had the full length of his lover in his mouth.
Junsu was enjoying this as much as Yoochun did.

Junsu slowly started to suck on Yoochuns member; he popped his head up and down, slowly.

Yoochun:” ahhhh Su~ baby y-your g-good….uhhhh faster,….ah faster…”

Junsu did as his lover told him. With one hand he hold he base of Yoochun’s cock and with the other he played with his balls. And now Junsu went faster. He felt Yoochuns hand coming to his hairs and gripping his hairs.

Yoochun:” ahhh yes Suu… uhhh ….Su ahhh yes uhhh ahh coming baby coming…UHHHH~”

And with that Yoochun shot his load in to Junsu’s mouth. Junsu chocked at first but then he swallowed all of his cum.

Junsu*titling his head*:” It isn’t sweet, it’s more salty…..”

Yoochun just chuckled at his cute lover.

Yoochun slowly went near Junsu and started to kiss him again. He laid Junsu down on his back on the bed and kissed him, tongues massaging each other, they got into a hot kiss.
Again Yoochun bent down to Junsus chest sucking and licking him everywhere.
He placed his fingers near Junsus mouth, while he was sucking on his nipples again.

Yoochun:” Suck them baby, so I can prepare you.”

Junsu did as he was told he slowly started to suck on Yoochuns fingers like he did to his cock. Yoochun watched how Junsu started to wet his fingers with his salvia, and this scene just looked to seductively for him.
Again he got hard like mad.

Yoochun:” Ok Su I think it’s enough. I’m going to prepare you, since this is your first time it’s going to hurt a bit.”

Junsu*sweet smile*:” It’s ok, I trust you Yoochun.”

Yoochun smiled gently and started to trust one finger in to Junsus hole making the boy under him shiver in pleasure and pain.
Yoochun slowly moved his finger in and out of his hole. Soon the pain was gone and Junsu was feeling pure pleasure.

Junsu:”uhhhh…Chun….m-more…..uhhhhhh ahh yeahhhhh”

Yoochun added his second finger, and after a few more trust Junsu wasn’t feeling any pain.
Yoochun recognized this and added his third finger.

Junsu:” aahhhh Chun! Pain…ahhhhh…..!”

Yoochun:”Sshhh relax baby it will be gone….”

And it was like Yoochun said soon the pain was gone and again Junsu felt pleasure overcoming him.

Junsu:” uhhh …mhmm Yoo-Yoochun I-I think uhhh I’m r-ready….uhhh…more~”

Yoochun didn’t wait long, he put his fingers out and Junsu placed his legs around Yoochuns waist.
Yoochun replaced his finger with his member and slowly he started to enter the tip of his cock.

Junsu*in pain*:” aaahh! Chun!! ahhhh”

Yoochun was half in as he said:” If you want to we can stop, we don’t have-“

Junsu:” N-no, I want to do it with you Chun, I always wanted, please g-go on.”

Yoochun*smile*:” I promise I will be gentle with you baby.”

Yoochun bent down and captured Junsus lips as he pushed himself fully inside Junsus still tight hole.

Yoochun waited for a few minuets for Junsu to get used to his size. As Junsu nodded shyly Yoochun new he could start to move.

Yoochun slowly trusted in and out of Junsu’s tight hole.

Yoochun:” Ahhh so tight baby…uhhh mmmnn love it….ahhhh”

Junsu:” Aahh….mhmm Chun….uhh uuuhh~ Chuniie….”

Yoochun got harder by Junsu’s seductively moans and trusted faster and harder into his lover.

Yoochun:” Uuhh, Su…ohh yes! ahhhh~ I-I will g-go ahh faster”

Junsu:” Ahhh yes….Chun faster! Harder! Ahhh …..Chun more…more…ahh yeess!”

Yoochun:” Ahhh I love it….ngmmm….uhhh~!”

Yoochun slammed in to Junsu harder and harder trust for trust. And Junsu started to move his hips with Yoochun. As Yoochun found his sweet spot Junsu couldn’t hold himself anymore.
Yoochun slammed again at Junsus prostate, again and again and Junsus moans got louder and louder, trust for trust.

Junsu:” AHHH! Chun! Yes ! ahhhh Chuniie~ I’m coming,…ahhh uuhhh mmnhhuuuhh”

Yoochun:” Uhhhh yeaahh…oh yes! Me too! Ohhh yeaahh uhhh.

Junsu:” Chun, Chun, YOOCHUN AAAAHHH!”

And with one last hard trust Yoochun came too.

Yoochun:“ Su baby….uhhhh UHHHH~!

And with that Yoochun cum in to Junsus hole and Junsu cum on to his and Yoochuns stomach.
Yoochun trusted one last time in to Junsu and then he bent down to capture his cute lovers lips again.
Junsu happily welcomed this kiss.
After some lazily kissing Yoochun slowly started to pull out from Junsu and laid next to him.

Yoochun:” Su this was……it was amazing…”

Junsu*blushing a bit*:” Yes, i-it was….”

Yoochun hugged his lover into his chest. Junsu loved the feeling of the hot and naked body from Yoochun next to his.
Both drifted to sleep in each other embrace, totally forgetting about the youngest member and where he could be at this hour.
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaemin 8/11/2009, 4:24 pm

AHAh LOL I DONT CARE XD
Since i know im not the only one... Well i remember some 12 or eleven years old wiriting rated scenes of yunjae so i am prepared xD im 14 =.=

LOL XD Junsu, you just gotta be too obvious ...

Both drifted to sleep in each other embrace, totally forgetting about the youngest member and where he could be at this hour.

O.O Thats....Changmin ! Oh my god... I wonder... Did he see? Will he tell them the other day! Omg, if he does, pervert maknae aah xD

Update soon xD albinoalbinoalbino

Spoiler:
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamyyme 8/12/2009, 1:03 pm

Jaemin wrote:AHAh LOL I DONT CARE XD
Since i know im not the only one... Well i remember some 12 or eleven years old wiriting rated scenes of yunjae so i am prepared xD im 14 =.=

LOL XD Junsu, you just gotta be too obvious ...

O.O Thats....Changmin ! Oh my god... I wonder... Did he see? Will he tell them the other day! Omg, if he does, pervert maknae aah xD

Update soon xD albinoalbinoalbino

Spoiler:

hahah, ah ok I'm glad that you liked my lil rated chappie xD haha actually it was my first time to write a rated chapter, and I'm 16 xD haha

HAhahahah yeah changmin is the perverted one in this fic, lol
hmmm one more thing to tell you next chapter is YUNJAE RATED XD HAHAH

enjoy reading~ <3
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty Chapter 8

Post by dreamyyme 8/12/2009, 1:05 pm

While Yoosu had their first time together Yunjae were having fun too.

*Yunjae*

After everyone left the little party; Jaejoong lead Yunho into their shared room and onto his bed.
He pushed Yunho to lay down and sat on Yunhos private area.
Yunho laid there, a bit shocked and with Jaejoong on top of him. Jaejoong would never do the first step when it comes to sex, but when the older one would get drunk Yunho could not escape from Jaejoong, because the latter would seduce him.

Yunho was still hard due to the little game they had with their friends.

Jaejoong started to grin his but against Yunhos erected member and smirked evilly.

Yunho:”Uuhh….mhm my Joongie always gets naughty when he gets drunk….tsk tsk tsk.”

Jaejoong*chuckling*:” Don’t tell me you don’t like it….”

Yunho*smirk*:” I never said that.”

And with that Jaejoong bend down to capture his lovers lips. They kissed aggressively not letting each other taking a breath. Their tongues battled with each other for dominants.
But like always Yunho won. He slide his tongue into his lovers mouth. He explored his mouth, tasting every part of it.
After a couple of minuets of kissing each other aggressively they pulled apart to take their breath.

Jaejoong didn’t wait for long he started to unbutton Yunhos shirt and pulled it off. Yunho gladly helped him and started to pull off Jaejoongs shirt too.
Now Jae started to undo Yunhos pants and pulled them of too along with his boxers and then he started to undo his own pants and pulled them off along with his boxers.

Yunho*chuckling*:” Now, someone is in hurry….you can’t wait, can you?

Jaejoong*aroused*:” No, Yunnie I can’t wait…”

Yunho flipped them around, now Yunho was on top of Jaejoong he laid himself between Jae’s legs.
He started to brush his thigh at Jaejoongs hard cock.

Jaejoong:” Ahh…Yun! Please….suck me…”

Yunho didn’t give him an answer his just bent down to Jae’s cock and slowly started to lick the cap of it in a circular motion.
He then slowly licked from the base back to the tip, causing Jaejoong to get harder and to moan louder.

Jaejoong:” Uuhhh Yunii~ d-don’t tease…uhhh uhhh mhmm.”

Yunho ignored Jaejoongs begs and just went on with his tease. He slowly sucked at some spots on Jae’s cock and licked some spots.
He repeated this action a couple of times, until he engulfed Jaejoongs length fully into his mouth without any warning.

Jaejoong: Ahhhh~ Yun yes! This it’s! Uhhh~”

Yunho didn’t start slow, he bopped his head up and down very fast and hard. This brought Jaejoong to cum fast into his lovers mouth. Yunho swallowed all of his cum.

Jaejoong was panting hard while Yunho crawled back up to him. He laid himself on top of Jae again.
Yunho:” Now, baby it’s my turn *smirk*.”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word, he just flipped them over, and now Jaejoong was lying on top of Yunho. He licked Yunhos jaw line slowly to his neck and started to suck him at some spots and bide him carefully.
He bent down to Yunhos chest, licked, kissed, sucked and bide him everywhere. His bides got harder from spot to spot.
Jaejoong turned his gaze to Yunhos nipples and licked them in a teasing way and sucked them hardly. Before he let go of his lovers nipple he bite it one last time, but this time very hard. This caused to Yunho to moan louder. He did the same to Yunhos other nipple. Causing Yunho to moan more and more.

Jaejoong leaned back to Yunhos lips at started to kiss him aggressively.
He grinned his hips against Yunhos hard cock. His member also got hard again and now their members grinned against each other. They both moaned into their kiss.

Jae started to grind faster and harder.

Yunho:” Aahh…Jae baby if you—uhhh don’t s-stop, I will come.”

Jaejoong didn’t listen to the younger man he just went on with his action so Yunho held him by the waist to stop him.

Jaejoong:” Yun!?” Jaejoong didn’t want to stop, so he was surprised why his lover did it.

Yunho*smirk*:” Get on your fourth, boo.”
Yunho did know that Jae didn’t want to stop grinding himself at his lover, and he loved the way Jae acts when he gets drunk. He loved it when Jae would act aggressively when they have sex.

Jaejoong smirked too and without a word he turned around, now he was on his fourth and his butt was facing Yunho. The other man also got on his knees and grabbed Jae’s butt and slapped it a few times.
Jaejoong was enjoying every moment of this, so he moaned endlessly.

Now Yunho bent down so he was on one level with Jaejoongs butt, he slowly started to lick around the entrance of his lovers butt.

Jaejoong:” Uhhhmm Yun…aahhh~ p-please don’t tease…uhhh just enter me!...ahhh”

Yun:” But I will hurt y-“

Jaejoong:” I need you! Just enter me! Uhhh~”

Yunho didn’t wait for long he kneeled back and just brushed the tip of his member at Jaejoongs entrance, slowly in a teasing way.

Jaejoong:”Uhh Yun! Ahhh don’t…uhhh tease”

Again Yunho didn’t answer, without any warning he thrust hard in to his lover.

Jaejoong:” UHHH~ Yes! Yun that’s it! Ahhhh” he jerked his head back and moaned louder as Yunho started to move without waiting for Jaejoong to get use to his size.

This was exactly what Jae wanted. He moved against Yunhos cock so he would get deeper into him.

Jaejoong:” Uhhh~ Yun….d-deeper ahhhh faster! Yun….ahhhh uhhmm.”

Yunho held on Jaejoongs waist and went deeper and faster into the older one, hitting his sweet spot.

Jaejoong:” Aaaahh….yes uhhmmm ohhhhh….ahhh harder! Yunho-ahhhhh”

Yunho:” Uhhh as y-you wish boo….ahhh!” Yunho moved harder just like Jaejoong wanted it. He hit Jae’s prostate again and again.

Jae couldn’t support himself with his arms anymore, ‘cause of the high pleasure he just enjoyed. He just laid his upper body on the bed but his butt was still stick up in the air.

Jaejoong:” AHHH~ YUN! Ahhh~ I’m a-about ahhh uhhhmm to ahhhoouuu ahh cum!”

Yunho:” Aahhh ye-yeah ahhhh uuunhg mee too! Uhhh w-wait for me uhhh ahhh.”

Yunho thrust faster, Jaejoong clenched his butt around Yunhos cock.

Jaejoong:” I’m c-cuming..ahhh uhhh AHHHH YUNHOOOO~!”

Yunho:” Ooohh ahhh me too uhhhh Jae, Jaee, AHHHH JAEJOONG!”

Both came hard at the same time.

Jaejoong laid back on the bed and Yunho landed on top of him both panting hard.
Slowly Yunho pulled himself out of his still panting lover laying next to him.
After a few minuets they catch their breaths.

Yunho:” That was great boo, I love it when you are this way!”

Jaejoong*smirking*:” Who said that it is over?”

Before Yunho could answer, Jaejoong started to stroke Yunhos cock.

Yunho:” Aahh baby, what are you doing…uhh”

Jaejoong*innocently*:” I don’t know….tell me what should I do?”

Jaejoong stroked Yunho, in a slow way, this caused Yunho to get hard again.

Yunho:” Ok, uhh….then s-suck my cock Jae-ahhh”

Jaejoong:” Mhhmm….no*smirk*”

Again Yunho couldn’t answer as Jaejoong shifted himself up and sat on Yunhos stomach.

Yunho*smirking as he knows what Jae was about to do*:” Hehehe then ride me hard and fast baby!”

Jaejoong opened his butt cheeks and slide down at Yunhos hard member, both moaned at the same time.

In this night they did it for several of times until both were too tired, even to speak.
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaemin 8/13/2009, 6:06 pm

OMg You're my unnie TT.TT Ahah im so young
Conscience : tsk tsk.... Youre so young and read that rated parts
me : its yunjae,yoosu so its an exception xD

Ohh Naughty Jaejoongie ^o^ wanting to be on top eh....
Haha Yunho will always win....with his hotness *O*
pdate soon and it was kind of late(my comment =.=)
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamyyme 8/14/2009, 12:40 pm

Jaemin wrote:OMg You're my unnie TT.TT Ahah im so young
Conscience : tsk tsk.... Youre so young and read that rated parts
me : its yunjae,yoosu so its an exception xD

Ohh Naughty Jaejoongie ^o^ wanting to be on top eh....
Haha Yunho will always win....with his hotness *O*
pdate soon and it was kind of late(my comment =.=)

hahah as your unnie I allow you to read my rated chapters xD hahah like you said after all it's yunjae and yoosu, so it is allowed!! hahahah

yeeesss YUNHO IS SOO DAMNN HOT!! hahah*fangirling/squeling*
haha it's ok, i love youre comments even when it's late Razz
and here comes chapter 9 ^^
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty Chapter 9

Post by dreamyyme 8/14/2009, 12:41 pm

Next morning

The sun was shining through the window directly in Junsus face he slowly opened his eyes and saw a bare chest in front of him. He knew it was Yoochun and he smiled to himself. Finally he had what he wanted for so long. He had Yoochuns love. And that was the only thing that mattered for Junsu.

He snuggled closer at Yoochun and inhaled his sent.

Yoochun recognize that someone was snuggling in his arms, he opened his eyes and saw Junsu smiling and he smiled too.

Yoochun:” Good morning, baby.”

Junsu*kissing Yoochuns neck*:” Good morning.”

Yoochun flipped them around, now Junsu was laying underneath Yoochun, again.
Yoochun leaned in to kiss his love, when he suddenly heard a familiar annoying voice screaming.

Changmin*pointing with his finger at them*: YAH! HYUNGS?! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO MY INNOCENT EYES?! STOP IT ALREADY!!”

Yoochun and Junsu were laughing and Junsu was blushing a bit, while Yoochun was a bit angry at Changmin because he just charged in the room without knocking.

Yoochun:” Innocent eyes my ass! And now get out of here!”

And with that Changmin left the room while cursing under his breath. Junsu was still chuckling at the two.
Yoochun saw that and he was smiling at his cute Junsu.

Yoochun:” Why are you laughing?”

Junsu*smiling*:” You’re cute Chun*pecking Yoochuns lips* and now get off me I want to take a shower Chun.”
Yoochun kissed lovingly Junsus lips and laid back beside Junsu. Junsu tried to stand up as he felt a sharp pain in his back and he felt down on the bed.

Junsu:” Ouuww, Chunie….my butt hurts!”

Yoochun*chuckling*:” I’m sorry Su, I should be gentler to you yesterday, want me to help you?”

Junsu:” N-no I w-will go alone….”

But Yoochun didn’t listen to Junsu he just went up from his bed and picked Junsu up bridal style. Junsu tried to protest but Yoochun wasn’t listening to him. As they arrived to the connected shower to their room Yoochun stepped in to the shower together with Junsu.

Junsu:” I-it’s ok….Chun I-I can sh-shower alone.”

Yoochun:” Aww, c’mon Su! It’s not like I’m going to rape you in here.”

Junsu didn’t answer he just looked down and blushed

Junsu*almost whispering*:” P-promise me…..that y-you w-wont do anything to me.”

Yoochun*chuckling*:” I promise Su.”

Junsu looked up at his lover and smiled cutely. Yoochun pecked his forehead and turned on the shower, they showered together and washed each other.
After they were done showering both put on their clothes and went in to the kitchen, while Yoochun was hugging Junsu from the back and Junsu was smiling and giggling.

Changmin was sitting in the living room stuffing potato chips in to his mouth, while the half of it was falling on the floor.

Yoochun:” Jae Hyung will kill you if he sees this mess…”

Changmin:” I don’t think he will be able even to move…”

Yoochun:” What do you mean?”

Changmin:” As you maybe recognized I slept today in the living room, just to give my two perverted Hyungs a bit privacy*glaring at Yoosu* but what do I get for my kindness? LOAD MOANINGS!*Junsu looking shocked* YES! I heard you, how you two had sex….*mumbling* disgusting…you could have warned me that you two are going to it in the room, because as I came in I HAD TO SEE YOU *pointing at Yoochun* F*CKING HIM *pointing at Junsu*!!!*whining* my eyes~”

Junsu was blushing hard. He didn’t expect Changmin to hear them or even to see them, he was really embarrassed now. He turned and buried his head in to Yoochuns chest. Yoochun patted Junsus head.

Changmin:” Not enough to hear you two, Yunho and Jaejoong Hyung were having sex TOO!! And from what I heard Jae Hyung won’t be able to walk properly today.”

Changmin started to eat like a pig and watched some TV programme Yoochun could tell that Changmin was really mad. Because he would never let the half of his precious food fall on the floor.

*Meanwhile in YunJae room*

Yunho was already awake and watched Jaejoong sleeping. After a while Jae woke up from his sleep and felt a sharp pain all over his body.

Jaejoong*talking to himself*:” Why does my body hurt that much?”

Yunho*smiling*:” You don’t remember?”

Jaejoong*shocked to hear Yunhos voice beside him*:” W-what do you mean?*seeing himself and Yunho naked* OMO! Don’t tell me we did it?!”

Yunho:” Ok, I don’t tell you. But can’t you remember?”

Jaejoong*mad*:”YAH! JUNG YUNHO! How could I remember anything you know I was dead drunk yesterday!”

Yunho*husky voice*:” But you seduced me!”

Jaejoong:” N-no I d-did not!”

Yunho:” Ouh you can’t remember? Let me help you.” Yunho bent down and kissed Jaejoong collar down to his neck and to his chest. He slowly went to his nipples and sucked them again, pleasuring Jae ones again.
Suddenly Jae remembered everything and blushed like mad.

Jaejoong*thinking*:”Omo, I remember…. I really did seduce him! I even rode him…I was so aggressive……we did it for more then 5 rounds*blushing* this is so embarrassing!”

Yunho saw Jae’s blush and he knew he remembered, so he smirked and said:” So baby….do you remember….?”

Jaejoong:” Yah! You should have stopped me…you knew I was drunk!”

Yunho:” But I liked it a lot you should be more like this, and plus we didn’t do it for a long time and I’m a man with needs too Jae.”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything he thought that Yunho was right, but still he was embarrassed, he hided himself under the blankets Yunho just chuckled and told Jae that there is no need to be embarrassed after all it wasn’t their first time.
After a while they went showering and then into the living room where they saw Junsu hiding his face in Yoochuns chest while Changmin sets on the couch and stuffed his mouth full with his potato chips.

Yunho:” What’s going on here? Changmin, why are you eating like a pig?”

Changmin*still mad*:” I COULD NOT SLEEP BECAUSE OF MY 4 PERVERTED HYUNGS!!”

Jaejoong:” Why 4?”

Changmin:” Because these two*pointing at Yoosu* had sex TOO last night, very loud, just like you two!”

And now it was clear for Yunho and Jaejoong why Junsu was blushing, because he was embarrassed.

Yunho*smirking*:” Soo~ you two did it?”

Yoochun just smiled to his Hyung while Junsu kept blushing.

Jaejoong limped into the kitchen and prepared the breakfast for everyone, they sad at the table and started to eat.
Changmin watched how Yoochun was feeding Junsu lovingly while Yunho did the same to Jaejoong. He knew that it would be very uncomfortable to sleep in the same room with Junsu and Yoochun so he made a decision

Changmin:” Hyungs I think we need to talk.”

Everyone stopped eating and looked at Changmin as he spoke:” Now that Yoochun and Junsu are together and you two are a couple too, it will be difficult to share a room with one of you 4. So I made a decision.”

Jaejoong:” Min you are not going to move out are you?” Jaejoong was worried about his Dongsaeng because he thought that Changmin could feel alone and don’t wanted to be around them anymore.

Changmin:” WHAT?! Are you crazy Hyung? I am never going to move out and miss your cooking’s! My plan was that we all are going to move out*smile*.”

Everyone:” WHAT?!”

Changmin:” My idea was that we are going to move in a bigger apartment or house so that Jae and Yunho and you two*looking at Yoosu* can share a room while I’m going to get my own BIG room.”

Yunho:” Actually it’s a great idea Min. When everyone agrees we can ask the manager to look for a bigger apartment for us, it shouldn’t be a big deal.”

Yoochun:” I love this idea! So I can spend more time with my Su!”

Junsu*blushing again -_-*:” I l-like the idea too.”

Yunho*chuckling*:” Haha I think it’s Junsus new hobby to blush*”

Junsu*squeling*:” YAH!”

Jaejoong:” Yun, stop it and go and call the manager to find us a new apartment.”
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaemin 8/14/2009, 4:05 pm

Yayyyy *hugs unnie* aish me and my perverted mind.... How am i going to grow up D: i guess i will have to stay by Peter Pan's side ...eww xD haha jk. Hope u dont mind my lame supahlong comms!

Changmin*pointing with his finger at them*: YAH! HYUNGS?! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO MY INNOCENT EYES?! STOP IT ALREADY!!”

CHANGMIN GOT OWNED ! YEAH! *Hi5's Yoochun*
eww he saw them the other day...Poor junsu... and i love yunho for telling su's new hobby XD

Yunjae...soooo...smut... omo omma and appa are so.....well heck they want too much ;D
... I bet in their head they'll be " YES! Now i can have junsu for myself..muhehehe Twisted Evil "

update soon :DDDDDD
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamyyme 8/15/2009, 2:33 pm

Jaemin wrote:Yayyyy *hugs unnie* aish me and my perverted mind.... How am i going to grow up D: i guess i will have to stay by Peter Pan's side ...eww xD haha jk. Hope u dont mind my lame supahlong comms!

CHANGMIN GOT OWNED ! YEAH! *Hi5's Yoochun*
eww he saw them the other day...Poor junsu... and i love yunho for telling su's new hobby XD

Yunjae...soooo...smut... omo omma and appa are so.....well heck they want too much ;D
... I bet in their head they'll be " YES! Now i can have junsu for myself..muhehehe Twisted Evil "

update soon :DDDDDD

*hugs you back* and I dont mind your comment at all!! actually i love your super long comments!!Very Happy hehe

hahah and Changmins eyes arent so innocent anymore haha like yoochun said, i mean how many porns did this kid watch already xD hahaha lol
here comes the next chappie
enjoy <3 Very Happy
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

DBSK cute love (Yoosu, Yunjae) Empty chapter 10

Post by dreamyyme 8/15/2009, 2:35 pm

Yunho gave Jaejoong a peck on his cheek and went to the phone to talk to the manager, while Jaejoong started to clean up the kitchen.

Yoochun and Junsu went into the living room and sat on the couch. Yoochun had his arm around his lover to hold him closer.

*Junsus POV*

I sat with Yoochunie on the couch in the living room. He had his ram around me and he held
me very tight and close to himself. I like this feeling of Yoochuns warm.

Yunho Hyung went to call Manger Hyung, so we can move into a bigger apartment. Then I would share a room with Yoochun……ALONE!
Since we did it last night I’m shyer around him than anytime else. H-he was so….good.
Oh my god what am I thinking?!

I could feel my face getting hot…..I’m blushing again….Yunho Hyung was right…I think blushing is really my new hobby.

Yoochun:” Su? Are you blushing?”

Shit! Why does he always have to recognize me blushing…

Junsu* I shifted myself up*:” I-I-…..hmmm Chun…..c-can I ask you something?”

Yoochun:*pecked my lips*:” Su, why are you so nervous? You can ask me everything you want.”

Junsu*looking at his lap and playing with his fingers*:” C-Chun, when we move out….ermm…..we w-will share a room…..right?”

Yoochun*smiling because he knows what Junsu will ask him*:”Yes, it is the plan that we will share a room, Su.”

Junsu*blushing a bit*:” T-then we ha-have to share a bed too?”

Yoochun*smirking and whispering in Junsus ear with a husky voice:” Yes, baby we will, share one room and one bed….so you can snuggle every night in to my chest like this morning…..*chuckling*…..and we can do the things we did last night….so I can pleasure you every night again and again.”

Now I was red like a tomato and I was shivering due to his hot breath in my ear.
As Yoochun saw my face he started to burst in to laughers I was a bit angry at him he always teases me. I wanted him to stop so I slap his arm playfully.

Junsu:” CHUN!”

Yoochun*stop laughing*:” I’m sorry baby….I was just kidding. But would it be so bad if we would share a bad?”
He is right it wouldn’t be so bad and I could be near him….but still! I’m too shy to say it…and I know that Chun can be perverted some times. Damn it! I’m even too shy to look him in the eyes.

*End of Junsus POV*

Yoochun:” Su…answer me. Don’t you want to share a room with me?”

Yoochun acted a bit hurt…..he wasn’t really hurt he just wanted to tease Junsu a bit more. Yoochun knew that Junsu was just too shy to say that so he decided to tease his lover a bit more.

Junsu*saw the fake hurt look in Yoochuns face*:”NO! Chun…its not that, I really want to share a room with you even a bed but you know I’m so shy and that’s the reason why I didn’t answer your question please don’t be hurt Chun I would love to share everything with you.”

Junsu spoke really fast and everything in one breath because he thought that Yoochun was really hurt and he was afraid to lose Yoochun if he didn’t give him a fast answer.

Yoochun went on with his little act, he didn’t answer Junsu and he looked down at his lap and looked sad. Yoochun had a hard time not to laugh at Junsu.

Junsu:” Chun answer me please….please don’t be mad at me….Chun I’m sorry I will do anything, just please don’t be mad at me.”

Yoochun smirked now he has Junsu in his trap.

Yoochun:”Anything?”

Junsu just nodded he hasn’t recognized that Yoochun was grinning from ear to ear.

Junsu:” Chun please forgive me!”

Yoochun*smirk*:” Just when you give me a passionate kiss, now!”

Junsu was uncomfortable to kiss Yoochun now because Changmin set in the couch near them and was watching TV, Jaejoong was at the connected kitchen and was cleaning up everything. Since Junsu is very shy he didn’t want the members to see how he kissed Yoochun, passionately.
Junsu hesitated, he looked at his lap as he spoke quietly

Junsu:” Chun, I’m really sorry, but please not here.”

Yoochun*still acting*:” But you said you would do anything!”

Junsu felt bad for Yoochun, because he thought that Yoochun was hurt because of him, and he himself said that he would do anything and he didn’t want Yoochun to be mad at him, since Junsu didn’t recognize that Yoochun was acting

Junsu leaned in to Yoochuns lips slowly until their lips were just one inch apart.

Yoochun*rubbing his head* AAWWW HYUNG! Why did you hit me?”

Jaejoong saw this whole scene how Junsu was embarrassed and how Yoochun was acting mad and hurt. He couldn’t stand to see Junsu hesitating so he went behind the couch and just a second before Junsu could kiss Yoochun he hit Yoochuns head, hard.
Junsu who had his eyes closed snapped them open and heard Yoochun screaming and rubbing his head.

Jaejoong:” Yah! You shouldn’t force Junsu to kiss you, that’s not the way how to treat your lover in a relationship!”

Yoochun:” Still it’s MY relationship, and I was just teasing him a bit.”

Jaejoong:” Can’t you see how embarrassed he is? Apologize to him!”

Yoochun didn’t say anything he just looked dumbfounded at his Hyung.

Jaejoong:” NOW!”

Yoochun turned to Junsu and lowered his head and uttered a silent “sorry” but Junsu was still able to hear it.

Jaejoong*smiling*:” Good boy.” And with that Jaejoong left the two and went back to the kitchen.

Junsu:” Y-you were just acting?”

Yoochun*nodding*:” I just wanted to tease you a bit more, and I wanted you to kiss me. I’m sorry Su, Jaejoong Hyung was right.”

Junsu wasn’t mad at Yoochun ‘cause at the beginning he thought that Yoochun was mad at him and now he just found out that Yoochun just wanted him to kiss him.
Junsu just smiled and hugged Yoochun.
Yoochun was dumbfounded he didn’t knew why Junsu was hugging him.

Junsu:” I’m not mad at you Chun *pulling back and pout* but you shouldn’t tease me so much anymore….”

Yoochun*smiling*:” Ok Su I won’t tease you too much, but a little bit * Junsu pouts more and Yoochun was laughing* you are too cute when you pout Su.”

Yoochun didn’t talk anymore he just leaned closer to Junsu to capture his lips, Junsu didn’t reject Yoochun he closed his eyes and let Yoochun brush his lips against his own lips.
Now Yoochun got his passionate kiss, well he did the first move, but he got what he wanted.
The kiss got deeper and deeper, Yoochun slide his tongue into Junsus mouth exploring and tasting every part of it. Junsu on the other side let Yoochun just do what he wanted and enjoyed the kiss.
Well he was still embarrassed but the need to kiss Yoochun was stronger.

Their kiss got interrupted by a strong voice.

Yunho:” Yah, you two you can do those things in the new room you are going to get if we can move out tomorrow.”

Both immediately pulled away from each other. This time Junsu didn’t blush alone, Yoochun also started to get a slight pink colour in his face.

Jaejoong*walking in to the living room*:” Yunnie did I hear right? Do we move out tomorrow?”

Yunho*smiling*:” Yes my love, we will move out tomorrow. Manager Hyung told me that he actually wanted us to move out from here and that he found us a new apartment a few days ago and he was going to tell us about it today. So we have to pack our things today so we can move into the new apartment tomorrow.”

Jaejoong smiled widely as he hugged Yunho.

Yunho*chuckling*:” Why are you so happy about it Boo?”

Jaejoong:” Because I’m going to share a room with my love alone, and without any interruptions.” Jaejoong pulled a bit away from the hug and leaned in to kiss Yunho, but they got interrupted, this time from Junsu.

Junsu:” So its clear that you two…and um…me and Chun will share a room?”

Jaejoong still had his hands around Yunhos neck when Yunho nodded. Junsu smiled to himself. Actually he was really happy that he got to share a room alone with Yoochun. But then a question popped in to his mind. Does their Manager know about him and Yoochun? So Junsu decided to ask Yunho again.

Junsu:” Hyung, did you tell the Manager about ehm….me and ummm…-“

Yunho:” About you and Yoochun? *Junsu nodding slightly* yes I did and he is happy for you two and he told me that he will arranged a king sized bed for all of us *smiling*.”

This time Changmin smiled two because that meant he will get a very large bed and not another one of these single beds. Because Changmins is tall and he moves at night a lot he would fall of the bed at nights and with a king sized bed this wont happen.

Junsu smiled at the reaction from their Manager so now he would not just share a room with Yoochun, no, he would also share a bed with him.

Yoochun saw Junsu smiling so he whispered into his ear with a husky voice.

Yoochun:” Now baby, you can’t wait to share a bed with me, can you *smirk*”

Junsu*slapping Yoochun playfully*:” Chun! Stop it already, or I will ask Manager Hyung to give me my own bed!”

Yunho*still hugging Jae from the waist*:” Ok, enough everyone go into your rooms and pack everything so we can move out tomorrow.”

Changmin just stood up and went into the room which he now shares with the Yoosu couple.
Yunho hugged Jae now from behind and they walked together to their room.
Junsu just stood up and followed Changmin without waiting for Yoochun, Yoochun smirked at the behaviour from his lover. He knew that Junsu was acting mad at him because he teases him so much.
Yoochun followed the other too into their room and their started to pack their things.
While they all packed their things Junsu didn’t speak with Yoochun, Changmin recognized this and decided that he should give them the chance to talk.

Junsu stood in front of his closet and packed his clothes until he felt a pair of strong arms around his waist.

Yoochun*whispering into Junsus ear*:” Su, baby I love you. You know that?”

Junsu*smiling secretly*:” Yes I know.”

Yoochun*kissing Junsus neck*:” Do you *kiss* love me?*kiss*”

Junsu*tilting his head so Yoochun would have better access*:” Yes Chun, I love you too.”

Yoochun smiled and turned Junsu around and send lovingly pecks all over his face.

Yoochun:” Are you still mad at me because I teased you?”

Junsu*pecking Yoochuns lips*:” No, I can’t be mad at you Chun *smiling*.”

Yoochun smiled too and they hugged each other. Junsu buried his head into Yoochuns neck area while Yoochun put his head above Junsus head.

Changmin got back into the room he charged into the room just randomly this scared Yoochun and Junsu and Junsu tripped and felt on the floor with Yoochun underneath him.

Changmin:” Tsk tsk tsk, you two are worse than Jae and Yunho Hyung.”

Junsu:” Aiish Min…”

Junsu wanted to stand up but he accidently brushed his knees against Yoochuns cock softly this caused Yoochun to moan.

Yoochun:” Uhh… Su be careful or I’m taking you right here and right now!”

Junsu*blushing*:” Chun! Since when did you become so perverted?”

Yoochun*chuckling*:” Since you confessed to me *wink*.”

Changmin faked a cough this brought the couple back to reality and they stood up and went on with their packing.
dreamyyme
dreamyyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next