Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Chapter 18: The Sequel?!

Post by 3ternallove 8/4/2009, 12:57 am

Chapter 18 [LJ Version]
Click for the link!

Chapter 18: The Sequel

A month has passed and the couples in love plus Changmin have been living together for a whole week now. And to celebrate, they decided to throw a party but only a small party between all of them.

They’ve been living life too happily right after they met each other—making love, small kisses on the park, laughing on stupid jokes, and those sorts of things. Because of these happy moments they felt that days like these would keep on coming and that it would never end. After the bad is always the good right?

“You guys! Dinner’s almost ready!” Jaejoong called out. “And Changmin! Where is your so called boyfriend that you’ve been talking about 24/7? Since it’s our first time meeting him, he should at least come on time. Dinner’s almost ready!”

“Yes Hyung, He said he’s coming anytime soo—!”

But before Changmin could finish what he was saying, he was cut off by the doorbell. “Waaaait! I think he’s here!” he partied in his mind. He rushed to the door but only to find himself tripping over the side of the sofa. His face met the cold hard floor for the first time in his life but he got up again just so he could open the door first.

“Hel—!” Changmin greeted him but instead, Dongwook took his hands and pulled Changmin towards him for quick kiss.

Changmin’s heart skipped a beat. “Wow,” he smiled. “You missed me already?”

Dongwook just grinned at him. “Boy you must be tired, you’ve been running in my mind the whole entire day.”

“Eww… cheesy,” Changmin laughed. “But I love it.”

After the kiss that Changmin gave Dongwook, the rest of the guys went in front of the doorway so that they could see this so called boyfriend that Changmin has been talking about for the past month.

Both Yoochun and Yunho’s eyes widened when they saw who was standing at their door. Their jaws dropped reaching the ground.

“Min! I-i-is that yo-your b-b-oyfriend?” Yunho stuttered.

Yoochun was also at a loss of words. “Yeah Min, i-is this the guy y-y-ou were t-t-talking about?”

“Uhuh!” Changmin replied to both of them. “Told you he was hot!” He started grinning with an ‘I-told-you-so’ look.

“That’s not the point!” Yoochun told him. He quickly ran to his own room in search for a marker and paper and came back two seconds later. “Can I get your autograph, please?!”

Yunho who was watching the whole thing, rushed to his room as well grabbing a pen and paper just so he could get Dongwook’s autograph. “Me too! Me and Yoochun are your biggest guy fans!”

Dongwook smiled. He finally met fan boys who loved his music. But just before he could give them the pieces of paper with his autograph in it, both Jaejoong and Junsu pulled them by the ear.

“Why are you guys admiring this guy more than us?!” Both of them yelled at Yunho and Yoochun.

“But Su!” Yoochun replied back.

“It’s totally different Joongie!” Yunho explained. “OW!” He screamed as Jaejoong twisted his ear more.

“It’s Se7en, Su! He’s the guy I was watching on the television!”

“Se7en? Changmin said his name is Dongwook!” Junsu scolded him.

“He’s that cool singer on televsion!” Yunho argued back.

Jaejoong accused both of the men screaming in pain. “Stop lying to us!”

Looking at the disaster happening in front of him, Changmin was totally getting angry. He was getting embarrassed by the way all of them acted.

“GUYS! That’s enough! If you don’t stop now, I will make you cry out Mommy till the day you die.” He eyed all of them. “Stop making fools out of yourself in front of my guest!

All of them stopped yelling and pinching when they saw the devilish Changmin boiling with anger.

Dongwook just giggled but decided to clear things up between the two couples. “Well, first of all, good evening. It is very nice of you to be having me over at this hour. My name is Dongwook and yes, my name is also Se7ven. It’s my stage name as a singer. And since I was just on T.V, it’s probably me that they’re talking about. So! They are telling the truth.” He smiled. Glitters and flowers seemed to have surrounded his face when he did that.

Jaejoong and Junsu both let go of Yunho and Yoochun’s ears dazzled by his face.

“OH.MY.GAWD! REALLY?” Junsu squeaked out and hugged Changmin. “Your boyfriend is a singer? And was on television?” He looked at Dongwook and stared at him dreamily. “Wow, you’re so cool!”

“Ughh, stop staring at Dongwook like that!” Changmin scolded Junsu. “If you keep doing that, someone’s going to get jealous.” He pointed at Yoochun’s pouting face. “Let’s just go eat now. The food’s going to get cold.”

Everybody started to head towards the dinner table but Dongwook stopped them. “Wait!” He yelled out. “There’s a package sitting in front of your door. Would you like me to go and get it?”

“Package?” Yunho asked. “Did someone order anything?”

“Nope.” All of them said.

“Yeah, there’s a package here, I’ll go get it,” Dongwook told them. He took the package at the side of the door and gave it to Jaejoong. “I saw my name on it with the rest of your names and I was wondering what it was for.

All of them examined the box. It was not that heavy but the package was still pretty big. When they flipped it over, a note fell from the side and so Yoochun picked it up to read. It said,

‘Your adventure has only just begun…’

“Is this package for us?” Junsu asked.

Jaejoong sighed. “Look you nitwit, all our names are on it including Dongwook’s. So technically speaking, it’s for us.”

“Creepy package,” Yoochun shivered. “I say don’t open it.” He smiled at his suggestion.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “Always a chicken huh?” he taunted.

“Hey—!” But before Yoochun could say anything else, Jaejoong brutally opened the box with his bare hands to quickly check what was inside the huge package. It only took a matter of seconds before the box was annihilated. He unwrapped the object covered with tissue but as he did, it slipped out of his hands causing it to land on the ground. All of them crowded together in a circle with the object in the middle.

“What the heck is that?” Yunho asked.

“A book…?” Dongowook wondered. “Is it even a book? It’s pretty damn big if you ask me.”

“If it’s a book there should be a title right?” Jaejoong picked up the book to check it out for himself. His eyes widened.

“What does it say Jaejoong?” Junsu asked.

Jaejoong flipped the book so that the title could be seen by everyone’s curious eyes.

All of their faces turned pale except for Dongwook who was completely clueless. All of their eyes widened like Jaejoong’s.

“You’re My…” Junsu read out loud.

“…Slutty Sleeping…” Yoochun continued on. His eyes turned white as he saw the last word of the title.

“Beauty?!” Changmin finished the title for everyone. “But that can’t be! This book should have disappeared right after we left! We’ve finished it a long time ago. How come it’s still here?” So many questions popped up.

Yunho examined the book. And there, right beside the title he saw it. “Joongie. There’s a piece of tissue stuck on the cover. Take it off. I think it’s covering something.”

“Oh. But a word wouldn’t make a difference though. The book is still here,” Jaejoong said as he peeled off the piece of tissue stuck beside the title. But just as Yunho had said, it was covering something. And it happened to be very important too.

“You’re My Slutty Sleeping Beauty …” Junsu read out loud. “…TWO?!”

“WHAT?!” Yoochun freaked out. “A SEQUEL?! Get rid of that book now. NOBODY OPEN THAT BOOK OR ELSE YOU DIE.” He turned away from the book. “Jaejoong,” he ordered, “if someone opens that book… I allow you to beat the heck out of them.”

Dongwook was simply staring at the weird scene unfolding. What was happening? It’s just a harmless big book…Can’t hurt anyone right?

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty PDF VERSION [Downloadable and EDITED]

Post by 3ternallove 8/4/2009, 1:02 am

SO GUYS!
This is the edited version so might wanna just download it! XD
I never edited so it must sound funny to you. BWAHAHAHA~
I'll try to next time.
but hope you guys enjoyed!!

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzzwdyokiyi

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!

END.

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete)

Post by Kyn 8/29/2009, 2:18 pm

moving to finished fanfictions

Forum Mod: Kyn
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're My _ _ _ _ _ _ Sleeping Beauty (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2