Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists?

+13
darkwingedangel
trayceepanduh
Kyn
Sochi
Jaemin
ckreme15
WonderBinnie
Suyin_Love
shawty_12
OnlySu
Sachie
Tammy
daesungvip
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists?

Post by daesungvip 7/30/2009, 4:13 am

Okay, I just HAD to open a topic of this because my parents reactions are so ... LOL.
Tammy should know xD I've told her the stories about my mom before. LOL -
So you guys should know I love ;
- Big Bang
- Dong Bang Shin Ki
- SHINee
- Super Junior
- After School
- 2PM
- 2NE1

& From those groups I love
- Daesung
- Jaejoong
- Jonghyun
- Sungmin ; Kangin ; Ryeowook ; Eunhyuk ; Heechul
- Jungah ; Jooyeon
- Nichkhun ; Junsu
- Bom

So anyway, one day I was in my room asleep, & I have a Big Bang poster on my wall. My mom comes in in the morning to wake me up & she looks at the poster & goes "Who do you like?" And I point to Daesung ; she stares at him for a few minutes and goes "Why do you like the ugliest one?"

Then, another time I was in Malaysia & I bought a DBSK photobook. My cousin was with me & my mom and she looks over at the book. We were in the middle of the streets, waiting for my aunt to pick us up.
& my cousin asks "Who is your favorite one in DBSK?"
I was about to answer "THE HOT SEXY ONE IN THE MIDDLE<3 JAJEOONG"
But my mom beats me to answering & she says "She likes the GAY one, the one that looks like a GIRL."
& I tell my mom "HE'S NOT GAY! HE'S HOT"
she goes "HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL
me "NO! YOU'RE JUST OLD, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF HOT ANYMORE"
her "IM NOT OLD"
me "THEN HE'S NOT GAY"
her "He's still gay."
me "STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR SON-IN-LAW LIKE THAT D:<"
And my cousin is at the side hysterically cracking up & people in the middle of the streets are staring at me. LOL. JAEJOONG IS NOT GAY D:<

And then during the MTV Asia Awards 2008, I went to see Super Junior. My mom asks me who I like and I pointed to Sungmin (Cause he's my most fav out of Super Junior even though I like the other 4 a lot too) And she goes "Ew, he's fat."

Then recently, I was watching a 2NE1's performance of I Don't Care, and my mom's sitting behind me. She was like "You like girl groups?! I never knew that! I only thought you liked Big Bang & DBSK & Super Junior"
I was like "And SHINee, and 2PM, and After School, and 2NE1, which is this group"
She goes "Oh, who do you like from this group then?"
I point to Bom.
She goes "She's fat."

So out of curiousity, I decide to show her Nichkhun of 2PM. I open up a 2PM performance and I go "MOM MOM MOM! THIS IS 2PM Very Happy AND I LIKE HIM -points to Nichkhun-"
Mom : *Rolls her eyes and shakes her head and walks away*

Then I showed her After School & I told her I liked Jungah & Jooyeon. She didn' say anything about Jooyeon, but she said Jungah was pretty. THE ONLY POSITIVE COMMENT. LOL.

& In case you guys are wondering; I didn't show her SHINee. LOL. I bet she's gonna say Jonghyun has huge lips or something. IDK.

But anyway; so from my loves -
Daesung is the ugliest from Big Bang
Jaejoong is gay
Sungmin is fat
Nichkhun is a no
Bom is fat
Jungah is pretty

& Jonghyun is to be determined.
LOL; I'll show her Jonghyun one and see what she says ;

Man, Jungah is the only one with a positive comment >_>"
So, I opened this topic to share with you guys what my mom thinks of my idols.

Now, show your parents & ask them what they think! c(:
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty Re: What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists?

Post by Tammy 7/30/2009, 5:26 am

LMAO!
I DO!
I DO!
I KNOW THIS!!!
ahahahaha!!!
I Feel Some What Privileged...?
Lol
ROFL At Your Mom Unnie!
She' Seems So Funny!
My Parents Don't Comment At All...
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists? Empty Re: What Do Your Parents Think About Your Favorite KPop Artists?

Post by Sachie 7/30/2009, 6:18 am

lol...I understand all the comments except Sungmin is fat...how could Sungmin be fat???

I'll tell you what my mom thinks:
-Jaejoong and Junsu are good looking
-Yunho is so ugly
-Yoochun is the most handsome person on earth
-Changmin looks normal
-Jun Mastumoto is a gay
-TOP looks like a vampire
-Taeyang is hot
-Kyuhyun looks like a deadman Suspect

My grandmother's opinion:
-Jaejoong is a gay
-Junsu is good looking
-Changmin is good looking
-Yoochun is so ugly
-Taemin is a gay
-CL is a man
-Minji is a man
-Bom is so fat
-Dara is so ugly
-Jun Matsumoto is 100% gay
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/30/2009, 6:24 am

OMG!
agree at some..
but disagree at a lot!
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/30/2009, 9:27 am

My mom loves Jaejoong. Everytime she saw JJ's pic he will say, ckckc... So handsome, how on earth there is a man that as handsome as he is...

And think Junsu isn't handsome.... He is my future husband, mom!!! Your future son-in-law

My mom told me that i must find a future husband who looks like Yunho. Well, at least it is Yunho, i still can receive it... Hell, i feel grateful if i get him...!!

My mom loves Kibum too... So i guess our taste is a match except for Junsu
OnlySu
OnlySu

Location : Indonesia, The country that i loved and hated at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/30/2009, 9:30 am

@Michelle&&Sachie: ROFL...you guys cracked me up. my stomach hurts from so much laughing>.<
lolx..wow, both your mom are hilarious and cool!Very Happy i can never share my favorite Kpop with mine.
she doesn't believe in them-__- she thinks they all look the same.
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/30/2009, 10:02 am

shawty_12 wrote:@Michelle&&Sachie: ROFL...you guys cracked me up. my stomach hurts from so much laughing>.<
lolx..wow, both your mom are hilarious and cool!Very Happy i can never share my favorite Kpop with mine.
she doesn't believe in them-__- she thinks they all look the same.
my mom used to think they all look the same too..., but I was 24/7 talking about DBSK specially Changmin and I made her listen "Doushite kimi.........?" and she thought they're talented.
and my mom likes her soon to be son-in-law very much.., because I told her that Changmin loves studying Very Happy
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/30/2009, 10:11 am

hahahah....wow! better get Changmin soon then! his mother-in-law is waiting:D
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/30/2009, 2:20 pm

My dad said that if you like DBSK so much why don't you learn korean and become a korean singer^^
I was okay I will one day^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

http://seensecrets.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/30/2009, 7:28 pm

Suyin_Love wrote:My dad said that if you like DBSK so much why don't you learn korean and become a korean singer^^

Yes, My mom said that too.... Then i really2 study hard to get a good grade so i can enter prestigious college and get a very good job to collect money for the sake of my dreams... Which is go to Korea....
OnlySu
OnlySu

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/30/2009, 8:15 pm

Sachie wrote:lol...I understand all the comments except Sungmin is fat...how could Sungmin be fat???

I'll tell you what my mom thinks:
-Jaejoong and Junsu are good looking
-Yunho is so ugly
-Yoochun is the most handsome person on earth
-Changmin looks normal
-Jun Mastumoto is a gay
-TOP looks like a vampire
-Taeyang is hot
-Kyuhyun looks like a deadman Suspect

My grandmother's opinion:
-Jaejoong is a gay
-Junsu is good looking
-Changmin is good looking
-Yoochun is so ugly
-Taemin is a gay
-CL is a man
-Minji is a man
-Bom is so fat
-Dara is so ugly
-Jun Matsumoto is 100% gay

^ LOL TOP LOOKS LIKE A VAMPIRE?!?!?
LMAO. MY MOM THINKS TOP IS HOT.
LOL I SWEAR, I WAS WATCHING BIG BANG'S CONCERT BIGBANG THE REAL
& she's like "Why do you like him? *points to Daesung* he's ugly. Why don't you like him? *points to TOP* he's hot"

omg. LOL my mom is weird. XD
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/30/2009, 10:16 pm

OnlySu wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:My dad said that if you like DBSK so much why don't you learn korean and become a korean singer^^

Yes, My mom said that too.... Then i really2 study hard to get a good grade so i can enter prestigious college and get a very good job to collect money for the sake of my dreams... Which is go to Korea....

my dream is to go to korea also^^
we both have the same dream hehehehe
my parents agree me to be a singer and i really want to audition too but the audition is way in L.A but i live in stockton its like 8 hours to get there so i have no rides there!!!
but i'll try some how^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/30/2009, 10:25 pm

my parents agree me to be a singer and i really want to audition too but the audition is way in L.A but i live in stockton its like 8 hours to get there so i have no rides there!!!
but i'll try some how^^

Waaah,,, Your parents support you.. I really hope my parents support me too. When i told them that i might want to be a singer, they just snorted.. Altough i do love music.
So, yes.. The only way that i can go to Korea is with studying and working way... >.<

So unlucky, i hope you'll manage a way to go to audition place and can be a singer too...
OnlySu
OnlySu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/30/2009, 11:39 pm

OnlySu wrote:

but i'll try some how^^

Waaah,,, Your parents support you.. I really hope my parents support me too. When i told them that i might want to be a singer, they just snorted.. Altough i do love music.
So, yes.. The only way that i can go to Korea is with studying and working way... >.<

So unlucky, i hope you'll manage a way to go to audition place and can be a singer too...

Yea I always try out my sining to see if its good hahaha^^
you should do the same thing try to make your dream come true^^
I always want to be a singer for about 12 years i think i forgot but I love singing alot too hehehe we both have the same thing in mind^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/30/2009, 11:46 pm

Yes, i love music so much. However, because of my parents don't support me then i shift my dreams into something else. Yeah, my dream change. I don't regret my decision although I still love music so much.

Wow, i really2 hope you can reach your dream. Small dreams is the beginning of big and wonderful things in this world... Don't give up.. Maybe someday I'll look your face aired on TV... ^^
OnlySu
OnlySu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/31/2009, 12:24 am

OnlySu wrote:Yes, i love music so much. However, because of my parents don't support me then i shift my dreams into something else. Yeah, my dream change. I don't regret my decision although I still love music so much.

Wow, i really2 hope you can reach your dream. Small dreams is the beginning of big and wonderful things in this world... Don't give up.. Maybe someday I'll look your face aired on TV... ^^

hehehe^^
Thank you but you never know what will be in the future yet^^
hehehe but its okay though i guess^^
i still need to learn some other language too^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 8/11/2009, 3:12 am

Okay!
Another story!
Okay, as all of you know I'm in Malaysia right now. So I went to the bookstore and I got a magazine. And THERE WAS A PICTURE OF SHINEE, and just to happens, MY MOM IS STANDING NEXT TO ME.

So, I shove the magazine to her.
"Mom! This is SHINee, and this is Jonghyun -points to Jonhyun- What do you have to say about my man in SHINee?"

And I'm prepared for the worst ; she says:

"Hm... I can't criticize him, he looks good."

LMFAOOO. I JUST DIED OF LAUGHTER
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by WonderBinnie 8/19/2009, 12:00 pm

My mom thinks that they are waste of time and she always says "Are they girls? They must be girls or gays".
Me: "No mom...they are boys -.-".
Mom: "I think I need to buy new classes".

Well that's my mom...and my sister and brother is same too....
Example my sister didn't believe that Changmin is boy...He was too pretty to be a boy.
WonderBinnie
WonderBinnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 8/19/2009, 12:07 pm

WonderBinnie wrote:
Example my sister didn't believe that Changmin is boy...He was too pretty to be a boy.
I agree on the part that Changmin is too pretty, but still he looks like a guy...,right?
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by WonderBinnie 8/19/2009, 12:09 pm

Sachie wrote:
WonderBinnie wrote:
I agree on the part that Changmin is too pretty, but still he looks like a guy...,right?

Yes...I think that JaeJoong looks more like girl. But my sister just said that JaeJoong is definitely boy and Changmin girl.
She also asked that are they married XDDDD
Sometimes I love my sister
WonderBinnie
WonderBinnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 8/19/2009, 12:11 pm

your sister is amazing...how old is she?
and who's your fav DBSK member?
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by WonderBinnie 8/19/2009, 12:17 pm

Sachie wrote:your sister is amazing...how old is she?
and who's your fav DBSK member?

My sister is almost 14.....
And my fave member is CHANGMIN Smile
I just love hiiiiiiiiiim.
Your fave?
WonderBinnie
WonderBinnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 8/19/2009, 12:21 pm

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I was the only Changmin fan here and I totally had him for myself with no rival. affraid
*dies from the shock*
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 8/19/2009, 3:47 pm

LOL!!!
I thought you'd never find a rival with Changminnie Sachie...
tsk tsk tsk...
what to do now?
another war starting huh??
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 8/19/2009, 3:50 pm

Tammy, I already have love rivals in most of the sites T_T
,but I didn't want to have a rival in fanfictional T_T
and I'm willing to fight for my Minnie. Very Happy
*dies again*
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next