Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum)

+2
Kyn
davinci486
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So do you like it?

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Vote_lcap100%Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 34: Truth Revealed

Post by davinci486 10/9/2009, 9:46 pm

‘Oh it’s only almost midnight!’ Kim Bum thought as he looked at his wrist watch, usually he and the rest of F4 would go home until 5 in the morning so he was a little shock. He was inside the car with Min Ho and Hyun Joong, all three of them are sober. Also with Joon who passed out after getting inside the car and, of course, Risa who was really loud talking about stuffs after puking all over the place. F3 opened the car window because they can’t help to smell the sweet pollution rather than the vomits of Risa.

As Kim Bum feels the breeze and gaze outside, he remembered the kiss he shared with So Eun. The trail of thoughts leaves Kim Bum’s face sadness as he thought and scold himself ‘No it’s all wrong, I should apologize. She has two kids and I should have known better! It’s my fault that she left us there.’ Kim Bum shifted his thoughts to So Eun’s children and it brought smile and happiness plastered to his face as he thought ‘I bet they really have good genes! They are really good-looking kids apart from their mother maybe their father is good-looking as well. And they are adorable too.’ Kim Bum’s face is really funny looking one moment he is sad, next happy then sad again.

Kim Bum’s thought lead to his life ‘How are the kids? I suppose I can’t call them mine since we really didn’t do IT, I mean THEM. How is she? How are they?’ then he started to see similarities ‘Wait! If I guess correctly Jin Young and Ga Eul’s age are like the kids. And they give me feeling like I’m their father. ’ And felt sadness again and whine ‘I want to meet them now. 18 years is so long. ’

As Kim Bum is in his thoughts deeply, Hyun Joong and Min Ho are watching him and chuckling every time he changes the expression on his face -- they were amuse on what’s going on inside their friends head.

As Kim Bum continues to gaze outside a cab pass through them and he saw familiar figure inside it “Hey isn’t that So Eun?” Kim Bum said in a low voice as he jumped backward to really see who the passenger was. Hyun Joong and Min Ho were surprise by his action and ask him what the matter was. “Nothing.” was Kim bum’s only reply. Suddenly, out of nowhere, “That bitch!” in an upset tone. F3 looked at the person who said that. Risa.

The car stopped and the driver opened the car door for them. Risa, in an upset mood, hurried to get out leaving F3 dumbfounded. “What’s wrong with her?” said Min Ho. “Maybe a little sober, realized that she and Joon kissed” chuckled as Hyun Joong stated. “Mister thank you for the ride. And can you please give us a bucket first, so that if Joon ever wakes up to vomit there’s a place for it.” Kim Bum said to the driver before leaving them.

Inside the mansion, Risa is talking to parents and she was furious. “What just like that!?” Risa said out loud replaying on her parents about something. F3 walked with Joon and the bucket in their hands, they heard Risa shouting. And continue to walk in the living room where Risa and her parents are. Mr. Bak and Soo Jin heard Risa as well so they came down stairs to see what’s going on.

Mr. Park noticed four figures in the hall while Mrs. Park noticed two figures walking down the stairs. “Please go to your room now and let us talk about this tomorrow morning, when the sun is up.” Mr. Park stated in a calm voice to his daughter. “Go back to your room everything’s fine” Mrs. Park instruct Soo Jin and her husband. “What kind of shit is this let them here me.” Risa said in a more upset voice. Risa turned and see who the person her stepmother is instructing is; she chuckled to see F4, Mr. Bak and her cousin Soo Jin.

“You know I hate F4, because they did not only ruin my best friends’ life but also mine. Mr. Kim Bum to be specific. ” Risa starts to roar her anger. “I hate Soo Jin, just now, for not telling me about her husband who happens to be F4’s manager. I hate Mr. Bak because he brought them here. I hate F4!!!!” Risa was crying her heart out. Kim Bum confused and ask “Why?” and it Risa grew more hatred towards him “Are you really that blind? Can’t you see that they are your children? Or you need something as a proof?” She said. “Wait, don’t tell us So Eun is the girl 6 years ago who-” Hyun Joong reply for his friend Kim Bum who is in mental shock right now. “Blah, blah, blah, the girl who ask for Kim Bum’s sperm! Happy!? Yes she’s that girl! The girl who you guys always and give the name of ‘the girl from 6-years ago‘ and I hate that I kissed that guy who passed out after getting inside the car.” Risa finish her statement and grabbed the bucket in Kim Bum’s hand. As her face is facing down, she start to vomit and comment at the same time “Did you guys know So Eun’s a painter? She has a future ahead of her but you ruined It.” and without any sign the she’s finish, she fell asleep on the bucket.

“Guess she heard me talking about So Eun’s past, changing the story a little bit and not talk about So Eun’s great talent.” Mr. Park stated and ordered the maids to go fix his daughter.

“Go now to your room it’s late.” Mrs. Park instruct all of them while Mr. Park was about to go back to the room Kim Bum who was staring at nothing ask “Where is So Eun?” in trembling voice. “I’m sorry son; she just left the moment you return.” Mr. Park replied. “What do you mean?” Kim Bum said while lifting his head to Mr. Park, “She left Japan to go back to Korea, guess she can’t handle to see you.” With that said Kim Bum felt empty and guilty that how could he not see it, see everything was in place already and he was the only one left to figure things out.
She avoided him not because she has kids, but because he might figure it out and he’ll take them away from her – her happiness, her life now.

“How could I be so stupid?” Kim Bum said as he collapse on the floor while Hyun Joong and Min Ho could do nothing but stare and be dumbfounded. Joon, on the other hand, didn’t help either because he was knocked out.

Then everything was in silence.

-

Meanwhile in So Eun’s part, back in Korea in Gangwon-do to be specific. “Mommy who are we going to visit?” Ga Eul asked her mother who was holding her and Jin Young while carrying there luggage. “Grandmother...” So Eun replied to the confused Ga Eul. “Grandmother?” Jin Young ask again. “Yes, my mother meaning your grandmother.” So Eun said as she patted Jin Young and Ga Eul’s head while kneeling down. “Although I don’t know if she’ll like our presence...” So Eun said and stood up. As soon as So Eun stands up, the door of the house open and notice her figure “Who’s it?” a woman in her 60’s questioned So Eun. So Eun signed and thought ‘There’s no backing out now.’

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 33

No

davinci486

http://wwww.winglin.net/fanfic/Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Re: Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum)

Post by davinci486 10/9/2009, 9:47 pm

Sorry for late update.. Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Icon_smile

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Re: Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum)

Post by Guest 10/10/2009, 3:54 pm

Woah...Kim Bum knows now!!! Yes!!! Can't wait to see what will happen, and don't worry about the late update ^^

Wonder what So Eun's mom will do??

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Mrs. Kim, HwangBo & Paintings

Post by davinci486 10/28/2009, 4:39 am

Previous chapter: Meanwhile in So Eun’s part, back in Korea in Gangwon-do to be specific. “Mommy who are we going to visit?” Ga Eul asked her mother who was holding her and Jin Young while carrying their luggage. “Grandmother...” So Eun replied to the confused Ga Eul. “Grandmother?” Jin Young ask again. “Yes, my mother meaning your grandmother.” So Eun said as she patted Jin Young and Ga Eul’s head while kneeling down. “Although I don’t know if she’ll like our presence...” So Eun said and stood up. As soon as So Eun stands up, the door of the house open and notice her figure “Who’s it?” a woman in her 60’s questioned So Eun. So Eun signed and thought ‘There’s no backing out now.’

--
“Why are you back?” So Eun’s mother questioned her daughter with a sharp tone while the four of them sat on the sofa in the living room. Ga Eul and Jin Young are staring at the old lady, they seem scared of her. “Umma… I ah-” So Eun started but was cut off when a lady older her by five years or so came down stairs shouting “Sungmo (Aunty)!!” So Eun turned her head to that person, then the lady stopped and looked at the children then to her aunt then to So Eun.

With wide eyes “So Eun-ah!!” she shouts with excitement.

BAM!

The lady hugged So Eun immediately the moment she saw her. So Eun, on the other hand, was shocked to see the lady, leaving with her mother “uhm.., HwangBo-uunie.. You’re here? Why?” she confusedly asked. HwangBo is So Eun’s only girl cousin and the rest are men, she and her are pretty much sisters since HwangBo is an only child. “I’m here because umma never stopped nagging on me not having a husband” with that she laugh wholeheartedly, “AHEM” Mrs. Kim clearing her throat and for the 2 young ladies to notice her.

“As I was saying, why are you back?” said Mrs. Kim, So Eun was about to speak when HwangBo answers for her “What’s with the attitude sungmo? She’s your daughter.” “Last time I check I disowned her. And keep your but off; this is none your business.” Mrs. Kim in an angry tone, as she shoo HwangBo off. “Yah! Sungmo! You can’t do that. You only have her now.” protested HwangBo.

While that’s happening Ga Eul pulled down So Eun’s clothes “Umma! I’m scared. Let’s go back to Seoul.” She then started to cry while Jin Young comforts her “Ga Eul don’t cry” and ask his mom too “Umma, it’s so late can’t we go to sleep? I think we’re too tired, I mean Ga Eul, me and you.” So Eun then checked the time 3:56 it says. “Omo! It’s 3:56 in the morning? Oh I’m sorry baby.” So Eun then turned her head from Jin Young to her mother and cousin that are sort of fighting “Umma, HwangBo unnie I’m back because I need to tell you something but first let my children sleep please?” The two of them just nodded.

--

It is now 4:26 in the morning; So Eun just finished to lullabies her babies and got them to sleep to her old room. So Eun then take a quick look on her old room, she misses her room so much that she felt a little pain on her chest. She let a small smile crept into her face as she approaches a familiar painting that was sitting in the corner of her room. And as soon as she pick it up, memories of the old days flashing onto her where she was young and foolish. “Nothing has changed, don’t worry I didn’t touch any of them.” A familiar voice talked behind So Eun. “Ah, unnie, I just remember something.” So Eun turned her head to HwangBo who is standing at the door while holding the painting in her hands. “Oh that painting, I think it was when you were about to graduate right?” HwangBo ask her “Yes, about three months before I graduate – they say the theme was ‘Inspiration’ and this sort of came out.” So Eun replied with a small laugh.

“Change topic, are they really yours?” HwangBo in serious tone narrowing her eyes to So Eun and then to Ga Eul and Jin Young, who are sound asleep. So Eun just nod. “Well then, I loved to meet them, but first tell us the real story. We’ll wait for you downstairs even though it’s freakin’ four o’clock something.” HwangBo said and then leave.

So Eun then kissed Ga Eul and Jin Young’s forehead and headed downstairs. So Eun found her mother and Hwanbo both seated at the sofa together. As she sat and tells the whole real story and the encounter with the fatehr, her mother was in no condition to describe while HwangBo is just shocked, excited, and sad at the same time. So Eun then said “Just let us be here for at least a week or I can make it three days just please?” So Eun can’t hold it anymore so she cried and cried until “No dear…” her mother told her, So Eun looked up “You’re staying here for good.” “What? Umma what are you saying?” So Eun couldn’t believe what she’s hearing “She’s saying you’re going to be here and we’ll take care of you, my niece and nephew FOR GOOD.” HwangBo state loud and clear, especially the ‘for good’.

So Eun process everything then came back to her sense “I can’t I only have a week now” she said. “What do you mean?” HwangBo confused. “I work…” So Eun said while raising both her eyebrows. “So?” HwangBo said like she doesn’t care “So I have to return to Seoul” So eun said irritated. “Honey just quit besides we all know that it is painting you love to do” HwangBo fight back. “I can’t just quit, I love my job and it is a descent job” So Eun protested. “Okay then what is it?” HwangBo raising an eyebrow. “A kindergarten teacher” So Eun in low voice. “Okay here goes for you to be able to not see their father, because you just run away from him and GOD kissed him, you need to be somewhere else and not Seoul – okay I think we ARE DONE. No buts.” HwangBo reassured So Eun. “Chagiya, I’m so sorry for all that I’ve done.” Mrs. Kim apologized to her daughter “I promise I’ll take care of my grandchildren and loved them as much as I loved you.” she continued. “Chagiya quit your job in Seoul and start to paint again, okay?” Mrs. Kim ended her conversation with So Eun and left to sleep. “Come on So Eun-ah, let’s sleep with your babies I’m so tired and I think you are too.” HwangBo said while grabbing So Eun’s wrist.

--

Sneak Peak:
“I did what!?” Risa yell her father while he explains to her that she said the last night to all of them that will cost her if So Eun found out about it. “Shit! I’m so dead.” Risa starts to panic and was sweating; Risa and her father are talking in the living room alone but when she started t yell it attracted five people “Yes, you are dead.” One said of those five people that are now eavesdropping. Risa looked to where the voice came from, and was frozen to her seat.

“I think our friend here needs a proper explanations and fast.” Continued by the man who now stands infront of Risa. Risa , on the other hand, swallowed hard. ‘Oh no I’m really going to die today.’ she thought.

-

Oct. 27, 2009
4:29pm

Hi readers I finally update, yah it’s because tomorrow Oct. 28, 2009 is my death ceremony. Confuse why, it’s because tomorrow is the day I will see my grades *GOD PLEASE HELP ME, I DON’T WANT TO DIE YET* so yeah I’m updating just in case I will fail so that if my mom won’t allow me to use the computer for at least until the 2nd sem is done so yeah here it is. Sorry no SoEul/BumSso at the moment.

(.>__<.)

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/31/2009, 1:36 pm

No way!! HwangBo is in this!!?? YAY!!!

I jope everything turned out well with your grades, thanks for the update either way ^^

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 37: Alive but Dead

Post by davinci486 11/3/2009, 9:18 pm

Shibuya, Japan 9:36 am

Risa woke up with a very painful headache and hear vision is still blurry, she covers her mouth as she yawn with her left hand at the same time rub her eyes with the other one. ‘GOD! My head hurts. What time is it anyway? I have no idea wh-‘ she thought then “Wait!! Where am I!?” she ask yelling as it echoes the whole room and out of nowhere a voice answered her “At your room miss.” Risa turn to look where the voice is coming from “Huh? Can you repeat where I again?” Risa ask as if not believing where she was to the maid who answers back “You’re at your ROOM miss.” This time the maid made it firmer on the ROOM.
-
-
-
Silence
-
-
-
“Okay, how about you? Why are you here?” Risa hissed and looked at the maid with curious piercing eyes. “Your father said that he needs to see you at his office when you are fully awake and taken a shower. And wear this miss as your father instructed and no buts and ifs.” After that she handed the outfit to Risa then bowed and left. ‘Okay that was soo awkward!!’ she thought as she stared at the door. “Let me see you properly”
Outfit = http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2950679
“Now I know what she means by no buts and ifs, I would never wear this kind of dress -- it’s too plain.” She said to herself.
--
Back in Gangwon-do, So Eun is sound asleep while her two children are at the kitchen. They were called by Mrs. Kim to eat breakfast with her and HwangBo after they got out of bed. It is 9 o’clock in the morning for crying out loud.

“Eat up” said Mrs. Kim “You don’t want to die in huger do you?” HwangBo continued. Jin Youn and Ga Eul just stared the foods that are prepared for them. Korean pancakes (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyam/2456124594/) and Bimbimbap with many side dishes (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3228/2402512075_bd99a57466.jpg).

--

Risa, now wearing the dress that her father instructed her to wear, is skipping joyful first to the kitchen to check if her cousin is already cooking, and to her surprise it was her cousin-in-law that was cooking “Oh good morning Hyun Jae-sshi!” Risa greeted while Mr. Bak gave her a look and just a look. “Okay” Risa reponded to herself. Just then her cousin came in and talk to her husband “Honey, did you already put salt and peper?” Soo Jin ask her husband while her husband look at her to look at Risa. “Oh! Risa……..uhm, uncle is waiting for you at the living room.” Soo Jin stated. “Okay, but I thoug- Okay never mind.” Risa left after that.

--

So Eun woke up feeling light after the confrontation with her mother, she then took a long bath and dress herself.
Dress: http://s.ecrater.com/stores/50406/4a5a8c2dce93c_50406n.jpg
“Okay! Aja!” So Eun grinning after changing. “I’ll quit my job and start a new life here. I just need to talk to the kids.” So Eun stated “I’m not running away or anything, it’s just that I’m not ready to face him.” With that So Eun went to the dining room.

--

Risa, on the other hand, sat down at their sofa (http://www.betterimprovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/flair-sofa.jpg) while her father looking outside the window. “Dad, what is it this time?” Risa ask her father what is the matter for him to ask her to wear a mini dress she usually doesn’t wear and for the whole meeting thing. “Well… Listen to what I’ll tell you and just shut your mouth, after I finish that is the time you’ll react.” Mr. Park firmly said to Risa still looking outside.

--

“Umma!” Ga Eul run to her mother seeing her walking inside the dining room. “Ga Eul why?” So Eun worried what happen earlier and gave HwangBo a look. “Nothing happen gees.” HwangBo hissed. “They want us to eat.” Jin Young explain to So Eun “Then why is their food here?” So Eun looking at the prepared foods. “Because dear they’re afriad of us, they think we’re strangers.” Mrs. Kim walked out from the kitchen “and you still haven’t introduce me to my grandchildren” she continued. “Yeah!” HwangBo agreeing to Mrs. Kim. “Aw. Sorry about that.” She bowed her head as she apologized. So Eun turn her kids to Mrs. Kim and HwangBo “Kids meet you grandmother and your Aunty HwangBo.” So Eun said to them. “Please to meet you grandma! Aunty!” Jin Young bowed his head and then kiss them while Ga Eul looked at So Eun pouting. “It’s okay honey they won’t bite. They always give love. And candies, your favorite.” So Eun said with an assuring smile to Ga Eul. Ga Eul then look away from her mom to where her grandma, HwangBo and her brother is; she then do the same with what Jin Young done earlier and everyone was happy. It was just 10:30 am.

--

“I did what!?” Risa yell her father while he explains to her that she said the last night to all of them that will cost her if So Eun found out about it. “Shit! I’m so dead.” Risa starts to panic and was sweating; Risa and her father are talking in the living room alone but when she started t yell it attracted five people “Yes, you are dead.” One said of those five people that are now eavesdropping. Risa looked to where the voice came from, and was frozen to her seat.

“I think our friend here needs a proper explanations and fast.” Continued by the man who now stands infront of Risa. Risa , on the other hand, swallowed hard. ‘Oh no I’m really going to die today.’ she thought.

Min ho was standing infront of Risa while Mr. Bak and F3 are at the back. ‘So that’s why he gave me a look this morning.’ Risa thought of the kitchen incident. ‘GOD! Look at Kim Bum he’s like dead.’ She was looking at Kim Bum then looked away when he noticed. “Aheheheh, okay I’ll explain everything you want to know.” Risa in shaking voice.

--

11:15 am
Nov. 4, 2009

I’m going to stop only up to here. I know cliffhanger, right? But I’m banned to used the net due to falling grades and so I’ll update at the start of my class because I can only update if I escape. So yeah sorry.

AN: Please someone adopt me. As in for real. Or add me up facebook search: Larieza Camille Mae Valdez and I’ll tell you everything. Hahah. I want to die. I hate my life.

(.!__!.)

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Post by th1rd3ye 11/21/2009, 6:44 am

UNNI!!!! GAMBATE! =D

th1rd3ye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/21/2009, 11:49 am

Don't worry...this will get better. I'm really sorry, I hope that everything turns out ^^
Thanks for the update though!!

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 38: Childhood Freind

Post by davinci486 1/1/2010, 7:31 am

Hye Sun is staring at Kim Bum for quite long now, approximately half an hour, in F4’s dressing room. She’s been staring at him because he’s acting like a corpse since they got back from Japan about 2 weeks ago.

--

Aside from Hye Sun and Kim Bum, Hyun Joong and Min Ho are with them. Everyone is quiet, which is shocking. Min Ho who is the narcissist among the four of them, who can’t help talk about himself and his stupidity is in silent mode. Hyun Joong, well he is always asleep that’s why he’s quiet but this time he’s awake, just not talking. Min Ho and Hyun Joong keep an eye on Kim Bum while they keep having eye contact with each other concerning Hye Sun. Joon is not with F3 at the moment, in fact he’s with Risa and Manager Bak at his office -- talking about possibilities where could So Eun be. And Kim Bum, the main man, well as earlier said he’s acting like he a corpse like he died before he could even came back to Korea.

--

So Eun decided that she needs to quit her job as a kindergarten teacher, again convincing herself that she is not running away. But she knows deep down inside she is. Going to Seoul, SHINWA Kindergarten, So Eun thinks that if she’ll leave for about 6 months it wouldn’t hurt her precious students. Wrong. When she arrived and announced everything to them, they end up crying and hugging. She feels guilty all of a sudden.

--

Hye Sun POV:
‘Kim Bum is really looking like he is regretting something.’
‘Wow. He’s not even moving one bit.’
‘Gosh! He’s so pitiful right now.’
End of POV

After staring at Kim Bum for almost half an hour, Hye Sun shifted her attention to the others “So guys, anything that happened that obviously you didn’t tell me earlier?” Hye Sun with wide round eyes of hers broke the silence that is deafening. “Well, as a matter of fact noona, there is but--” Hyun Joong who just like to observe responded. “We can’t seem to tell you--” Min Ho cut him. “It’s confidential.” Hyun Joong firmly said. “And that involves Kim Bum?” Hye Sun ask as she stares to Kim Bum again. F2 nodded and remain quiet.

--
Meanwhile…

“What!?” Joon shout in disbelief.
“Hey! Don’t shout!” Risa respond, totally annoyed.
“Okay, so you’re saying that she teaches kindergarten students in SHINWA?” Manager Bak assuring he is hearing right.

FLASHBACK:
Upon entering the company, Hyun Joong and Min Ho drag Kim Bum with them to their dressing room while Risa, Joon and Manager Bak to his office. While inside the office Joon said ask Risa what, where, when, how and why stuffs to Risa that lead her to a direct, honest and straight to the point answers.

“Honestly, she is a teacher at SHINWA Kindergarten. She teaches children to paint.” Risa started. “Well, before coming to Seoul, she’s already a talented painter and was given a chance to be part of Korea’s Finest and have the opportunity to come to Seoul to showcase her masterpiece. But she turn it down, just because of you know who that is now in you know what condition. She said that she loves him to much that she’ll just become a teacher in a small school because she have the privileged to come and focus her attention to him.” Risa continuing what she calls So Eun’s What-The-Hell-Love-story. Yes, she is really bitter about it.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Okay, fine we get it now. SHINWA Kindergarten, huh? I didn’t think of that particular school.” Joon stated that made Risa angry. “Hey! What do you mean by that!?” Risa ask like she’s going to explode. “FYI, So Eun is really talented! If only she sees things right this wouldn’t have happened.” Risa pointing her index finger to Joon. “Yah! What do you mean!?” Joon shoted back, no one should dare saying something like that to people specially to his best friends.

“STOP, YOU TWO!” Manager Bak said in high voice, he can’t stand anymore the bickering of the two. “Okay, we’ll go there right now. Let’s go.” With that Manager Bak, Risa and Joon are off to SHINWA Kindergarten.

--

While So Eun is in Seoul, back at Gangwon-do an unexpected visitor came. Knock. Knock. “Annyeong! Ahjumma, my mom bake some cookies and she thought that your niece would like some…uhm..and…also….wants… to… become……her….daughterinlaw..” the mysterious voice said, first a very polite then not sure to a very fast embarrassing tone and with a frown at the end of the sentence.

The door opened and the waiting mysterious man was shocked to see a little boy standing in front of him. “Ahjusshi, who are you?” the little boy happens to be Jin Young ask the mysterious man. “I’m --” the mysterious man said but was cut off by Mrs. Kim. “Jin Young-goon!~” Mrs. Kim shouted from the hallway. Jin young and the mysterious man look at Mrs. Kim direction. “Halmeoni, a young man is looking for you.” Jin young running from the door to Mrs. Kim.

“Oh, Jaejoong-sshi what are you doing here?” Mrs. Kim asked the mysterious man that happens to be a young man. “As I was saying earlier, mom bake cookies and was wondering if HwangBo-noona might like them and of course you ma’am. But I think he will like it too.” JaeJoong said and pointed his index finger to Jin young. “Halmeoni, who is he?” Jin Young looking at JaeJoong with curiosity in his eyes. “Oh! He’s JaeJoong, Kim JaeJoong. He is….uhm…your mother’s childhood friend.” Mrs. Kim said to Jin Young. HwangBo suddenly appeared from nowhere and stated with a big smile “More like childhood sweetheart!”

Jaejoong looks like this -> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XotZsGA2UqM/SXsOho6bstI/AAAAAAAACZA/XA23vah-xCE/s320/Kim+Jaejoong.jpg

--

11:53 pm
Dec. 30, 2009
Sorry late update.

--

늦었 해피 메리 크리스마스, 멋진 새해! (Happy late Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!)

--

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 2dci9oy

Smile

Last edited by davinci486 on 5/1/2010, 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Post by davinci486 1/1/2010, 7:34 am

Yup! I'm alive! Happy New Year! Woo~ 2010, I love you!! Very Happy

SoEul/BumSso Love![/b]
[/color]

--

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 2dci9oy

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/29/2010, 5:30 pm

Aww...I love you signature and poor Kim Bum!! He's so lost!! Thanks for the update ^^

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 39: Memories of the Unknown Past Part1

Post by davinci486 2/15/2010, 8:33 am

So she cried as she exits the building she for sure will miss until only God knows when she’ll come back. At the garden of SHINWA Kindergarten, So Eun looks at the school where she first met him, Kim Bum. A smile formed into her face while wiping the tears she shed a while ago.

12 years ago… [A/N: estimated age of So Eun is 16]
“What a beautiful place Seoul is!” So Eun said in enthusiasm as she is talking to the other like in her handy phone. “Yah! Park Risa, you should have come with me here you’re missing half of the excitement I’m feeling now.” So Eun said annoyed, because her one true bestfriend didn’t go with her.

It was end autumn that year that she finally decided to go to Seoul to know what the chances are if she will accept the proposal. Her excitement turned into a annoyance learning that her bestfriend is unable to go due to grades, well Risa is smart though she is more of a lazy-head, she needs to take summer classes.

Back to So Eun, at Seoul, still talking to the phone.

“It’s not my fault!” Risa answer back, she’s in Gangwon-Do, “It’s just that our teacher hate me too much that they wanted me to suffer. I’m really sorry!” Risa feeling disappointed of all people she is the one who turn So Eun down. “Guys here are cute!” So Eun squealed. “Oh pretty please find me one, give my number directly! PLEASE” Risa begging on the other line. “Well, no can do. If you just did what I did and not become lazy, you should have been here with me.” So Eun nagged. “Sorry then! Because of my stupidity you’re there alone!” Risa hint with sarcasm. “Whatever. Change topic, its summer so it’s hot here in Seoul, not to mention loud too. I need to call you later, I’m here already. Bye.” So Eun said. “Okay then, tell me everything later.” Risa then hunged up.

As soon as So Eun enters SHINWA grounds, she was mesmerized by the space and its beautiful landscapes. Then she grabs her invitation letter and proceeds to the guards.

“Ajusshi, excuse me?” So Eun politely said. “Yes miss, what do you want?” The guard answered back. “Well, you see I was invited by the school’s CEO to meet him.” So Eun said as she handed the letter to the guard. “Okay, I’ll just call them and assure if this is true.” After 5 minutes the guard came back. “Okay miss, here is a map to this school.”

So Eun walks into SHINWA but then finds herself lost. She tried to talk to students but they just ignored her. As she walks and walks, she felt tired and saw playground and sat on one of the swings. She sign heavily she didn’t expect this much, people around her just mind their own business. She was losing hope; she laid her head low when someone tapped her shoulder.

“Excuse me?” A girl’s voice suddenly questioned her. So Eun looked at the girl. The girl smiled at her. “Yes?” So Eun replied. “Well, you see I was watching you a little while ago and I think you’re a new student… somewhat.” The girl observed So Eun from head to toe.

(A/N: So Eun was wearing this --> http://www.yesstyle.com/en/kerrys-closet-chiffon-sheer-blouse/info.html/pid.1022160902)

“Actually I’m not a student.” So Eun replied in low voice then bowed and was about to leave. “Wait, I’m Park Eun Jang!” The girl suddenly said and So Eun turn to her “I can show you around if you want, you know almost all of the students here are snobbish people.” Eun Jang smiled at her as she walked towards So Eun and grabbed So Eun’s hand “Let’s shake to that! Now we’re officially friends! So your name is?” So Eun was shocked at first but soften “Kim So Eun. Nice to meet you!”

Eun Jang and So Eun walk and talk at the same time, enjoying each other’s company when they heard screaming people well, most are like fangirls “F4! F4! F4!”

“What is that?” So Eun ask Eun Jang.
---
02-09-10
11:58 pm

What will be in the next chapter? Stay tuned for more.

Sorry for long update, I just realized that this chapter is so long I have to cut it into 2 or 3 parts so here’s the 1st. So yeah, hope to still have readers. Oh btw, I will change the title to “My Last Chance (Obsessed)” because well it’s part of my story thing that will happen at its ending *don’t worry it’s not going to be anytime soon*

BTW, this is dedicated to Eun Jang. (.>__<.)

--

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 6493d900cceedcf99e05589a8caeea851247897473_full

Last edited by davinci486 on 5/1/2010, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 40: Memories of the Unknown Past Part2

Post by davinci486 2/15/2010, 8:41 am

“What is that?” So Eun ask Eun Jang.

Eun Jang looked at all the fangirls who are screaming like there’s no tomorrow. “Oh that!” pointing at fangirls and then rolled her eyes. “What was that for? You look like you’re pissed” So Eun catch Eun Jang’s rolling eyes. “Well, you see in this school there are this four guys who are like celebrities, well actually they are celebrities – rising ones. And well, people most likely the female species love…no make it obsessed with them.” Eun Jang explains to So Eun who is attentively listening and giggling alot. So Eun and Eun Jang are sitting as they watched the fangirls all get crowded around the mini stage since an announcement was made by the school’s directory that F4 will be taking care of their study before they film their new movie. “Gosh, for 6 months only they’re going to be here.” Eun Jang said with a hilarious expression that made So Eun laugh. “Well, anyways no time for this.” So Eun said as she stands up. Eun Jang was confused and ask “Why? What’s wrong? Where are you going?” So Eun looked at her in disbelief “Hey, how could you forget. I’m supposed to meet the CEO or at least the principal of this school.” So Eun replied w/ a hint of a little annoyance in facial expression but then laugh. “Ka Jah!” So Eun pulled Eun Jang up and said “Come on, you said earlier that you will take me there.”

So Eun and Eun Jang were too busy chatting that they didn’t notice four guys were standing a little away [A/N: at least 5-10 meters away] from them, they could here there chats as they smirk and amuse themselves with a little detail from the two cute girls. Yes, cute girls as the one with the red high lights said. “So do you think they’re students here? I would really love to have some fun, for a change.” One of them said as they look at So Eun and Eun Jang walk away from the bench they were sitting on.

--

“So you are Miss Kim So Eun that I’ve been hearing about, I’m sorry if the CEO can’t meet you he has meetings.” A woman in her mid 40s smile at So Eun and Eun Jang as they enter her office. “And I guess you made a friend very quickly. And you are?” the lady referring to Eun Jang. “Oh I’m sorry Ma’am I forgot. Lee Eun Jang.” Eun Jang introduced herself and bowed. “I’m Ahn Hae Sook, head principal of SHINWA. I have seen your artwork Ms. Kim and I think SHINWA will be glad to know that you’ll be a student here.” Ahn Hae Sook said. “I’m very delightful of your offer but isn’t it a little over the top. I mean such prestigious school like SHINWA is offering an ordinary girl from a faraway town of Gangwon-Do a scholarship?” So Eun exclaimed, in her head she is a little disbelief and in fantasy at that moment. Ms. Ahn just smile and “Well, we’re talking if you’re not that convinced then you left me no choice but to try our 6 months education here. It’s a sort of a scholarship base on your part, for you to sink all the new things you’ll get if you agreed to go to SHINWA.” So Eun and Eun Jang almost dropped their eyes in more disbelief, SHINWA really must want So Eun that bad. “There is an offer like that in here!” Eun Jang said with a little excitement tone. “So Eun, please accept that you’ll love it here!” Eun Jang turned to So Eun as she is so shocked to answer. “I really don’t know…” So Eun’s eyes were now staring at her feet, she is so shocked that she feels like she just won a jackpot in the lottery. “Please!? Please!? Please!? Please!?” Eun Jang begged So Eun nonstop. Then So Eun snapped “I…”

---
1:58pm
02-15-10

OMG what will So Eun answer?? Hohohoh!!! Hope you guys like it. I think it’s so short. Hmm..Oh well.

Stay tune for more. (.>___<.)

Happy Hearts, Valentine’s, Single Awareness, Lunar New Year Month to all of you!! Be sure to eat sticky rice cake for all your love ones to stick to you more. (.>__<.)

---

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 6493d900cceedcf99e05589a8caeea851247897473_full

Last edited by davinci486 on 5/1/2010, 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/15/2010, 12:44 pm

Aww..they met at shinhwa? ^^ That's so cute!! Thanks for the update Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jimn 2/19/2010, 3:27 am

...Is it not yet finished?...
I was just really excited and curious what will happens next..
Please finish it..hehehe...Smile
jimn
jimn

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 41: Let the Hunting Begin

Post by davinci486 5/1/2010, 7:15 am

Previous…
“Please!? Please!? Please!? Please!?” Eun Jang begged So Eun nonstop. Then So Eun snapped “I…”
---

So Eun was stop on her tracks on remembering her past years in SHINWA when she heard someone call her. “So Eun ah~” a girl wearing a D&G pink coat and Jimmy Choo black boots with hair in ponytail. So Eun turn to see an old friend, Eun Jang, she hasn’t changed a bit.

“Eun Jang!” a delighted So Eun greeted her. “Onnie, I missed you so much. How’s work??” Eun Jang asked So Eun whose facial expression change. “I resigned.” Eun Jang looked shocked but understood. “It must be because of your children huh? You must be feeling guilty because you’re always away from them.” So Eun just nodded. “Anyways if you need me you can always call me.” a big smile is seen from Eun Jang’s face like always and since that day she agreed entering SHINWA grounds.

Flashback:
“Yey! I’m so happy that you really said yes that day.” Eun Jang said with glee. It’s been three weeks since So Eun agreed to enroll SHINWA under scholarship and it’s been a week since she start to attend class. Risa was shocked and not happy at first because her best friend left her alone but then realized it’s a good opportunity than to stay in their province, so she finally was okay with it. “I know I couldn’t believe it myself!” both girls giggled as they walking to the playground their most favorite place.
End of Flashback

“I don’t have regrets entering here; it’s been an amazing journey.” So Eun said to Eun Jang. “And you meet Mr. Prince charming a.k.a. Kim Bum. He was really nice to you oh and I could see some sparkles that are coming from both of you back then but…” a sad Eun Jang looked at So Eun, “Don’t mention it anymore, please.” So Eun looked hurt. “Yeah I’m sorry, I know I shouldn’t say it up.” said Eun Jang and stuck her tongue out and giggled “Past is past and besides it’s been 12 years. Can I at least hug you before I leave?” after the hug So Eun left. Eun Jang, while walking back to her class, remembered to ask where could she visit So Eun but then again she remember she can always contact her.
---

“She what!?” Risa with wide eyes spoke loud as if it’s the end of the world to the head of SHINWA. “Calm down monkey! I’m sorry for her behavior.” Joon bowed as she apologized for Risa’s behavior. “But she just said So Eun resigned!!” she was really shocked, why on earth So Eun would quit her job it’s like leaving a pot of gold under your belt. “Again, sorry for her actions. Stop it will you, you’re an embarrassment!” Joon said and tried to get out of the office. When they got out, silence took over and “SHE FREAKING QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!” Risa screamed on Joon’s ears and now he’s deaf. “I can hear yah know! But now I can’t. It’s your entire fault!” Joon said as he rolled his eyes.
---

“Grandma… So this person is mom’s best friend that is a guy??” Ga Eul asked while she moved her body from left to right and right to left. “You’re so cute young miss. You look like someone I knew. Wait, who’s your mother?” Jaejoong ask.

“Kim So Eun.” Jin Young answered the questioned.

“Kim So Eun??” Jaejoong repeat his answer and the boy nodded then Kim Jaejoong smiled in return. But in his toughts ‘No way, the Kim So Eun I grew up with!? She’s a country pumpkin; she can’t possibly be the mother of these children.’
---

11:11pm
04-30-10
(.>__<.)
I finally updated. Yey!? Hahah. Sorry for the long wait readers I was emo because I failed and it hurts. I FREAKIN FAILED AGAIN!? T_T what a life. Hope you like it.
---

Please again check out the trailer and comment, thank you! ^^

---

---

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 42: Reminiscing…

Post by davinci486 5/9/2010, 1:59 am

Kim Jaejoong can’t believe what he is hearing the Kim So Eun he knows has kids. Hwang Bo noticed the look on his face so she called him and brings him in the kitchen.

[Kitchen:http://www.koreakitchenbbq.com/files/KOREA_KITCHEN_PHOTO_060806_1.JPG]

“What’s that look in your face?” Hwang Bo asked teasingly as soon as they got in the kitchen. “Kim So Eun who??” Jaejoong asked who is still confused. Hwang Bo smirked “You just have to ask don’t you? Of course, who else but my lovely cousin aka your childhood friend Kim So Eun” Jaejoong with widen eyes “…but how?? And more importantly, who??” Jaejoong looked intensely to Hwang Bo “First, of course she got pregnant idiot! Second, do you mean the father? I honestly don’t know. But to tell you the truth she’s single. She’s happy like that.” Hwang Bo stated with sad look in her face. “Why? Now do you regret choosing me instead of her?” Jaejoong stayed silent “Or is it that you can’t accept the fact that she has family first before you did?” Jaejoong still in silence. “I mean come on! You and her has lot of things in common back then, I was just pretty much being a noona to you. Now you’re there in you place taking all in silently.” Hwang Bo stormed with statement.

Childhood days of Kim Jaejoong(12) and Kim So Eun(Cool. Flashback:

“Oppa!” So Eun called Jaejoong who is picking up flowers in the nearby river. “Oh So Eun-ah~! Why are you here?” Jaejoong ask while picking up flowers. “Who is that for?” So Eun pointed the flowers Jaejoong is picking. “For someone special” Jaejoong looked at So Eun with a big smile on his face. “Let me help you ok?” So Eun ask and help Jaejoong right away, not even bothering his answer. “Here oppa!” gave the flowers to Jaejoong “I’m sure whoever she is she’ll loved it” smiled to him and left.

The next day, “So Eun-ah!~” Jaejoong came in to So Eun’s house and gave her flowers but different from what they pick. “Here! As a thank you for helping me yesterday.” Jaejoong gave the flower and left. So Eun has a smile on her face all day. Since that day she developed a crush on him. And played with him even more even though they are childhood friends and that closed they don’t really play that much since So Eun is a girl and Jaejoong is a boy. Then Jaejoong’s cousin from America came and will stay for a long time his name is Park JayBeom who is the same age as Jaejoong. The three of them play all day and since that day they became bestfriends. 2 years had gone fast, they tell almost everything to each other. [A/N: meaning JJ & Jay is 14, SoEun is 10]

What they don’t know is: JayBeom likes SoEun; SoEun likes Jaejoong; Jaejoong likes someone else. No one knows about this until.

In a park, “Noona!” Jaejoong saw Hwang Bo and gave her flowers again. So Eun smiling who just happen to pass by and is gong home from school saw Jaejoong approached Hwang Bo stopped, her smile fades as she sees the two. “Oh Jae!” Hwang Bo greeted back. ‘What’s going on here? Why is JJ all dressed up?’ So Eun thought. Not far away, Jay Beom was also came from school saw So Eun standing and looked immediately at what she is seeing.

“I’m here to confess noona!” JJ said to Hwang Bo. “Confessed what? Hahah.” Hwang Bo knows that So Eun likes JJ and she will get mad at her if she sees JJ as a man. “I love you noona, not as a sister but as a woman.” JJ said to Hwang Bo. “Hahah. JJ that’s not a funny joke. Now, go home.” Hwang Bo starting to walk away “I’m not joking. Please consider my feelings.” JJ begged her but she just pushed him away “Jaejoong I’m like 5 years older than you and I only see you as a brother sorry. By the way…” Hwang Bo said but couldn’t finish because she saw So Eun “So Eun…” Jaejoong quickly looked at So Eun, who is crying. ‘No this can’t be happening’ So Eun thought and run away. Since that day, they never talked.

End of flashback.

“By the way, you know you loved her more than me you just didn’t realized it until she moved on.” Hwang Bo walked out of the kitchen and played with her nephew and neice. Jaejoong just sit there in the corner still taking it in and still reminiscing.

----
05-08-10
6:47pm
----
Sorry for updating late. Hope you like it.
(.>_<.)
----
BTW, Happy Mother's Day! 어머니의 날 축하!

---

Last edited by davinci486 on 5/9/2010, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 43 Continuation of the Past

Post by davinci486 5/10/2010, 1:18 am

So Eun turn around and saw JayBeom and run as fast as she could to run away from it all. “Kim Jaejoong!!!” Jaybeom angrily punched JJ. Hwang Bo stopped Jaybeom again when he is about to take another hit. “You! What are you thinking!? You know the fact that she has a thing for you!” Jaybeom said to JJ. “I didn’t ask her to love me.” JJ standing up stated. jayBeom was about to punch him again but stopped by Hwang Bo. *SLAP* “You are a manwhore! You didn’t ask her than you should have said that in her face idiot!” Hwang Bo slapped JJ’s left face and walked away to search for So Eun.

Night came and Hwang Bo hasn’t seen So Eun,. ‘Maybe she’s already home’ she thought. As soon as she walked in the door, she sees So Eun’s shoes and *yes* two other shoes apart from her aunt. “Aunty I’m home” and when she entered she was being pull fast to the kitchen by no other than her aunt. “Tell me what happen.” Mrs. Kim asked “Why? What’s wrong?” Hwang Bo asked. “Your cousin came home crying and not talking to anyone, she already ate but stayed quiet. And when I told her the JayBeom is here for her she shut her door and said she’s not in the mood.” Hwang Bo told her everything. Mrs. Kim was shocked and told the boys to leave and maybe tomorrow she’s going to be fine and needs time.

Days became weeks, weeks became months, months became years. 4 years that is. So Eun now 14 years of age, in the past years she finds herself loving painting and has grown to it. JJ and JB are now 18 both of them had a gap since that day and only talks if necessary. So Eun still talks to JB but not JJ. JB became So Eun’s knight in shining armor while JJ became her Loser in Aluminum Foil. [A/N: Loser in Aluminum Foil means what seems to be a great guy, but is actually the complete opposite. JB is Jay Beom.]

JB now knows everything about So Eun’s feelings towards JJ and decided that he is no match for him. JB decided to go back to America, to study there and move on.

At the airport, tension is building up when So Eun is beside Hwang Bo that is beside JJ. JB came towards them and “See Yah later alligators!” he said that to the three of them. So Eun is almost crying then pulled in a hug by JB and whispered “I’m going to go back here, just wait for me. So don’t cry anymore.” JB smile as he left.

---
05-10-10
2:31pm
---
Another update! HEHEH! Again a reminder, this is just a past. Don't let it mix in your head.
---
Why do I feel I don't have readers anymore.
---
Please comment.
---

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Obsessed (Main Characters: Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) - Page 3 Empty Chapter 44: Awkward Situation

Post by davinci486 5/10/2010, 1:26 am

It is almost midnight and the kids are sleeping well. So Eun entered her house half surprised look in her face because of the mess. “What have had happen? It’s like a tornado came in and ruin everything.” So Eun ask Hwang Bo who is picking up papers that have drawings. “Tornado? You mean your children.” Answer teasingly to So Eun and not forgetting a smirked in her face, “My children did all this!? I’m so sorry.” So Eun quickly help Hwang Bo and said sorry every time she picks up a mess. “Sorry!” So Eun again said “Will you stop saying that annoying word. They are kids; of course they are the most chaotic people in the world.” Hwang Bo stated.

Mrs. Kim along with JJ went from upstairs, they just check if Jin Young and Ga Eul are sleeping well. When JJ noticed two figure, he stop and Mrs. Kim noticed it and look who just came in “So Eun-ah!~” seeing So Eun with Hwang Bo, Mrs. Kim pulled her daughter to the dining table and let her sit down “Have you taken your dinner? If not, please eat you must be hungry.” Mrs. Kim prepared food for her daughter: Man-doo, Bul-gogi, Kim-chi, and Sam-gyup-sal. “Wow! It’s like a feast here!” Hwang Bo looked over to her cousin who is eating and almost crying “Hey! Are you crying!?” Hwang Bo came to So Eun “It’s just that I miss mom’s cooking.” So Eun said while sniffing. “Mom, it is still delicious!” So Eun continued her speech then stood up to check her children but when her eyes meet his, JJ, she was frozen and stand to her place.

“Wait, to make it more awkward.” Hwang Bo sarcastically said and played a song.

LET THE LOVE BEGIN

MALE FEMALE
Woh ho ho ho...(Woh......)

MALE.
Look at us
Ain't it funny
Is it just beginner's luck
Maybe

FEMALE
Ooh, with just one touch
Two diff'rent people
From such diff'rent worlds apart
Has touched each other's hearts
Like candles in the dark

MALE & FEMALE
If it's time for us
We've gotta take it
Take the chance
The chance to make it

CHORUS:

MALE & FEMALE
Now
Let the love begin
Let the light come shining in
Who knows where the road will lead us now
Look at what we've found
Make this moment turn our hearts around
It may never come again
Let it in
Let the love begin

Ooh..

FEMALE
Here we are
So close together
I can feel the fire start between us

Ooh...

MALE FEMALE
We've come this far (we've come this far)
Too far to stop it now

MALE FEMALE
If this is meant to be (it's meant to be)

MALEFEMALE
A chance for you and me (for you and me)
We found our destiny

MALE & FEMALE
Now we're lookin' at a new forever
Make this dream come true together

CHORUS 2:

MALE & FEMALE
Now
Let the love begin
Look at what we've found
It may never come again
Let it in
Let the love begin

oh..woh.............OOH......

MALE & FEMALE

CHORUS 3:
Now
Let the love begin
Look at what we've found
It may never come again (never come again)
Let it in
Let the love begin

'Yup! It's very awkward. Why is he here?' So Eun thought.

'She must be thinking why am I here' JJ thought and smirked.

So Eun saw that smirk and glared at JJ.
---
05-10-10
3:13pm
---
Yey! Hahah! I know that it seems long but totally not. I hope I have readers. It looks like I don’t have anymore?
---
Please comment.
---
Sad

---

davinci486

Back to top Go down

Post by jimn 5/31/2010, 8:42 pm

annyeong! Very Happy
I'm still here, reading your story..
I'm looking forward to the ending of this...
I hope you'll gonna finish it...
Don't be so sad..know what, being broken hearted can be an inspiration to write more stories..
I already experienced that..
Hope you'll gonna be strong and happy soon.
jimn
jimn

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolmiley22 1/8/2011, 9:37 am

Please Finish it Smile I made an account to commet Smile
Coolmiley22
Coolmiley22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3