Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC)

3 posters

Go down

Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC)

Post by loveFORyunho 7/12/2009, 6:18 pm

Banner:
https://2img.net/h/i157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/brokenXintoXpieces/jonghyunfanfic.jpg

Prolouge:

“How are you doing?” asked Mrs. Kim.
JongHyun smiled. “I’m doing good mom.” he said.
“That’s good.” she said, as she fixed his hair.
JongHyun came in, as he looked over to the table in the kitchen. There were a bunch of food on there. He smiled, as he looked at his mom. “This is for me, huh?” he asked.
“Of course.” she said, as JongHyun sat in one of the chairs.
He started to dig into the food. “This is so good, Mom… I miss your cooking.” he said.
“You should get a sweet girl and ask her to cook you food every now and then.” suggested Mrs. Kim, as she sat next to JongHyun.
He looked over to his mom. “Mom, you know that I can’t get a girlfriend… Not with my career. You of all people should know that.”
Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes. “I have a feeling that it’ll be 2 decades before I even get a grandchild from you.” she teased.
“Hey, I’m pretty good looking… I’m sure I’ll get married in at least another decade or so.” reassured JongHyun, smiling. “2 decades?!!!! Oh, come on… I’m pretty sure I can do better than that Mom.”
Mrs. Kim smiled. “I can’t wait until the day I get to hold the child…”

loveFORyunho

Back to top Go down

Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty Re: Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC)

Post by loveFORyunho 7/12/2009, 6:21 pm

Chapter 1:

“JongHyun… Drink this.” said one of his friends, as he passed JongHyun a bottle of soju.
“I’m not going to drink this.” he said, as he gave the drink back to his friend.
“Yeah, yeah… Whatever.” the friend slurred.
JongHyun rolled his eyes. “Why did you guys invited me to this when all you guys are doing are drinking?!!!” he asked, angry.
“We wanted to see you!!” yelled one of his other friends.
“Yeah, whatever. I’m going to go home.”
“Wait, if you’re not going to drink anything. Why won’t you drink this fruit juice drink?” slurred his friend. “I know what kind of health freak you are…”
“I don’t know man. It probably has alcohol.” protested JongHyun, as he eyed the dark red drink.
“I don’t think so. ChinHo ordered it, but he had to go home before you came. You know how he is… He’s not the type that drinks… At least make the good of his money.” slurred one of his other friends.
Jung ChinHo is not the type of person to drink and go crazy like his hyungs, so JongHyun took the glass cup. He chugged down the drink in one gulp. The last thing he wanted was to be caught dead with his stupid hyungs drinking. JongHyun could already see the headlines if he was caught: SM Entertainment’s SHINee’s lead singer, JongHyun, is a DRINKER at such a YOUNG age?!!!! He could already see all the netzens attacking him and SHINee. No, he won’t stay. He’s not going to sacrifice what he worked so hard for just because his hyungs wanted to have fun.
Well, the unfortunate thing about that event was that… The fruit drink was sweet and tangy. After he drank the fruit drink, he had a blackout.

The sound of a distant ringing pounded JongHyun’s head, as he opened his eyes. There was little light in the room he was in. He frowned as his hand traveled on soft bed sheets for his phone. Finally, he found it. He flipped the phone open and the light almost blinded him.
“Oh, God!” whispered JongHyun’s surprising raspy voice. “What?” He touched his throat.
Oh, great!!! I have a sore throat, thought JongHyun. He wanted to curse himself, but he heard Key’s voice on the other end.
“Where in the world are you?!!!” asked Key, angry just as how his mother would be.
“I don’t know…” answered JongHyun distantly. He placed the phone on his side, as he put his head back down. His head was throbbing whenever he heard a noise. It was horrible and painful. “Can you please calm down?”
“CALM DOWN?!! What are you crazy? You’ve been gone the whole night and all you say is that I should calm down?!!!” asked Key.
“I’ll come home in a bit, OK?” clarified JongHyun.
“It’s already noon, JongHyun. How much more are you going to sleep?” asked Key.
“I’ll be home… Don’t worry.” said JongHyun, tired. He didn’t want to hear Key nag any more. Key started to yell more by saying that JongHyun will have to cook for himself for a month and blah, blah, blah… JongHyun hung up on Key and turned off his phone.
He turned to his side on the mattress. He placed his arms out to get the pillow near him. All the sudden his eyes widen… He shook his head and sat up even with his throbbing pain. There was a girl sleeping next to him. JongHyun noticed that she was shirtless. He lifted the bedsheets and saw that they were both fully naked.
“What the HELL?!!!!!!” asked JongHyun.

“W-Wait…” said JongHyun. “You said that I dragged you in this freaking room and raped you?!!! What the heck?!! That doesn’t even sound legitimate!! What’s your proof that I really did that sort of sick thing to you?”
The girl in front of him rolled her eyes. She seems like she was around his age. She was wrapped with the blanket sheets meanwhile JongHyun was able to slip on his boxers. “It you, you freaking son of a donkey!!!” She was frustrated and started to throw pillows at him. “It was all of your fault!!! It was because of you that’s why I’m like this!!!” She started to cry hard.
JongHyun just stood there uncomfortably. He was glad that he took some aspirin that the girl found in the rundown motel in the bathroom. If she didn’t find them, he wouldn’t even been up for arguing and would’ve agreed that he was the one that raped her.
“If you want proof, why won’t you look at these blood stains on the bed sheets, huh?!!!!” asked the girl.
JongHyun stared at the blood stains on the pure white bed sheets. He frowned at them. It can’t be. No way… It can’t be him that did this to the girl. There must have been another guy in this.
“It’s impossible. I couldn’t have done this… There must have been another person.” whispered JongHyun to himself. He grabbed his hair and pulled it hard. “What am I going to do?” Whether he was willing to accept or not, he raped the girl. There seems to be no evidence of another person in here. Only his and her clothes were thrown about the rundown motel room.
The girl was still crying. JongHyun walked to her slowly. “Hey…” he said, as he placed his hand on her shoulder.
“Don’t touch me!!!!!” yelled the girl, as she shrugged off his hand.
JongHyun took a step away from her. “What’s your name?” he asked.
“Shim HeeMei…” answered the girl, after her crying became less.
“My name is Kim JongHyun.” he said. “How old are you?”
“I’m 19…” she answered almost in a whisper.
“I’m 20.” he said. “What are we going to do now? I have to be home, soon.”
“I don’t know what we’re going to do.” answered HeeMei.
JongHyun sighed, as his hand went through his hair. He walked about the room. “I have to go soon…” he said, as he paced back and forth. He started to pick up his clothes.
“D-Don’t go…” said HeeMei, lightly.
JongHyun looked over his shoulder. “I have to.” he said, sternly. “I will leave my cell phone number, house number, and address here.” He took a card out and got a pen from the desk beside the bed and scribbled it down. He couldn’t lie to the girl where he lives or his phone number. He felt wrong if he did.
“Hey, don’t go to the press…” said JongHyun, as he put on his pants. He was scared that she might tell the press.
“Why would I tell the press?” asked HeeMei, obviously confused.
“You don’t know who I am?” asked JongHyun, as he turned around to look at her.
“What do you mean?” she asked, confused.
If I tell her that I’m from SHINee, she might go and tell the police of what happened, thought JongHyun. I should probably just stay so then I can watch over her… “I changed my mind…” he said. “I’m not going to leave you.”
“Thank you.” bowed HeeMei.

The cold air was piercing as JongHyun and HeeMei walked up to a pretty rundown house in the slums of Seoul. It started to drizzle a little. It was the first sign of raindrops of the year. JongHyun looked up at the sky. It almost made him forgot what was going on
JongHyun looked over to HeeMei. She kept her distance from JongHyun. Every single time he gets near her, she shakes and steps away. He handed her the piece of paper that he wrote his phone numbers on and address.
“I know that what I did was wrong… I’m really sorry about what happened. I seriously don’t have any memory of what happened at all…” said JongHyun, with guilt. “If you need anything, such as a few wons or so, please contact me. And, if anything happen and you need help, call me as well.”
“Are these your real numbers?” asked HeeMei, making sure.
“Yes, these are.” said JongHyun.
“What if I can’t call you?” asked HeeMei.
“Then, I might not be home or my phone is off.” answered JongHyun.
He was scared to his core. HeeMei clarified that they did not use any protection at all. What if she becomes pregnant? She could use this to ruin SHINee’s image by saying that he’s a teenage father and rapist. What can he really say then?
“Thank you. If I need anything, I’ll call you.” bowed HeeMei and walked into the rundown house. JongHyun took one long stare at the house. It was in a horrible condition. The house looked almost as if it was abandoned. The roof had holes in it. HeeMei told him what happened after they got out of the rundown motel. Somehow, JongHyun was able to make a trip of Seoul’s great lively downtown to the slums during his black out. HeeMei was working the night shift at a bar and stumbled upon him, drunk. She said that he doesn’t look like one of the usual drunk guys that she usually sees in the slums. It was easy to tell. JongHyun was just lucky that he was still alive because in the slums there are a lot of thugs. He could’ve been dead.
HeeMei that she ignored him and walked passed him. But, for some reason, he grabbed her and dragged her to the nearest motel. Appearently, either JongHyun became stronger or she’s just too weak. From there, JongHyun did something that he is not proud of to someone stranger… What will be his band’s reaction to what he did? Would they still see him as the same JongHyun or a rapist?

“Hey-” started Key. He saw JongHyun’s pale face and decided not to nag. He looked tired and barely had enough energy to move.
“What happen?” asked MinHo, as he eyed JongHyun.
JongHyun ignored the stares and the question. He went straight to their closet. He changed his dirty clothes into sweats and went into the bedroom and climbed onto his bed. He lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. This is just a dream, he thought. It’s all a dream. When I wake up, everything will go back to normal.

The phone ranged. It was his cell phone. JongHyun instantly woke with a gasp. He was in cold sweat. He quickly sat up in his bed and searched for the phone under his pillow. What if it was Shim HeeMei? The phone kept ringing. Where was his phone if it’s not under his pillow?
“Hyung,” said MinHo, who startled JongHyun. “What are you doing?” He was on his bed reading a book.
“M-My p-phone…” stated JongHyun. “Where is it?”
“I don’t know.” shrugged MinHo. “Why? Do you need it?”
“It’s ringing…” breathed JongHyun, as he looked under his blanket. He, then, looked over to MinHo.
He flashed JongHyun a confused look. “Your phone’s not ringing.” he simply stated.
“What? Didn’t it just ring?” asked JongHyun.
MinHo shook his head. “Maybe you were just dreaming.” he said, as he went back to his book.

loveFORyunho

Back to top Go down

Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC) Empty Re: Mommy, Baby, and Daddy (SHINee's JongHyun & OC)

Post by ckreme15 7/15/2009, 3:53 pm

Hey, welcome to Fanfictional, we got a lot of SHINee fans too, hope you update soon~~
ckreme15
ckreme15

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zak 7/15/2009, 6:22 pm

wahh keep updating please, story sounds good : ]
zak
zak

Back to top Go down

Post by loveFORyunho 7/25/2009, 8:46 pm

(**NOTE: Hi!! I hope that you guys are enjoying this story as I did writing it!! Very Happy)

Chapter 2:

For 2 weeks straight, JongHyun woke many times during the night to the sound of his cell phone. Or, at least, that’s what he thought. The band members held grudges against him because he ruined their sleep. SHINee had schedules that were loaded and with JongHyun going crazy by waking up in the middle of the night was not making it any better.
“Do you have night terrors?” asked TaeMin, glaring at JongHyun.
The group decided to have a talk with JongHyun. It was irritating all of them. JongHyun has just woken up for the 2nd time that night. He was covered in cold sweat.
“W-What?” asked JongHyun. “Well, no… Wait, yes… I’m not really sure. I don’t remember my dreams…”
“TaeMin asked if you have night terrors… Not if you remember your dreams…” stated Onew.
“Well, I don’t.” simply answered JongHyun. “Actually, maybe I do.”
“What the heck do you dream about?” asked Key, irritated. “Just spit it out. I know that you were lying when you said that you don’t remember you dreams.”
“Um… I’ve been having one dream lately… It’s the same dream again and again…”
“What is it?” asked MinHo.
“I dreamt that a girl called me and told me that she’s pregnant with my kid!!” answered JongHyun, quickly.
“Why?” asked everyone else, unison.
“I-I don’t know…” answered JongHyun. “But, I’m freaked out by it.”
“Maybe you should watch movies on teenage parenting. Perhaps that will help you deal with your dream?” asked Onew.
“Onew!!! Those are only movies!!! They’re written for entertainment!! Those movies have nothing to do with real life, you know!! It’s a hard life as a teen parent!!” answered JongHyun, defensively.
“What?” JongHyun asked as everyone looked at him, as if he was an alien. “I was doing a research on teen parenting.”
“Maybe, you should cut back on your researching, Hyung.” suggested TaeMin, as he patted JongHyun on the back.
“Why were you doing some research on teen parenting?” asked Key, curious.
“I-I don’t know… I remember watching Jenny and Juno with my sister some years back and I was curious.” lied JongHyun. He was doing some research in case HeeMei might call him and tell him the life devastating news.
“You’re over thinking…” yawned Onew, as covered his mouth. “If that’s what you’ve been disturbing us all about… Then, just change your cell phone number.”
“If I do that, then I’ll have to change the home phone as well. Some times I dream that the home phone rings as well.” said JongHyun. He was frustrated and pulled his hair. The rest of the band still looked at him as if he was possessed. JongHyun can’t do that… He told HeeMei that he’ll be there for her if she needs help. Maybe in the future she might be in a rough financial rut and she needs his help.
“We’ll ask Manager Hyung to do that tomorrow.” said TaeMin, as his eye lids became heavy.
“W-Wait… We can’t.” protested JongHyun.
“Why?” asked MinHo, tired.
“I-It’s because… It’ll be hard to tell people about our new home phone number.” lied JongHyun.
“What are you? Stupid?” asked Key, as he hitted JongHyun on the head. “No one calls our home phone. It’s so rare. Since when did we ever have to get off the sofa to go pick up the home phone?!”
JongHyun rubbed his forehead. “Never.” he said.
“We’re going to have to change your cell phone and our home phone, since you keep on having your nightmares.” said Onew. “It’s unbelievable… You’ve ruined our good sleep for 2 weeks straight now. Since you don’t want to change your cell phone number, you can go sleep by yourself in another spare room.”
“What?!!!” asked JongHyun. “No, I’m not going to go sleep in another spare room.” The last thing he wanted was to be alone. He wanted people to distract him away from what had happened 2 weeks before.
“Then, you’re going to have to change your cell phone number.” stated MinHo, as he crawled back to his bed.
“Yeah, yeah…” said TaeMin, who was already asleep in his bed.
“Fine, fine…” said JongHyun, with an unfamiliar tone. “I’ll ask Manager Hyung to do that tomorrow.”
JongHyun felt an intense emotion of guilt and sadness when he requested his Manager to change the house phone and his cell phone number. He could go and tell HeeMei about it face to face. But, he was so ashamed to look her in the eye. However, after the phone numbers were changed, JongHyun didn’t have that sort of nightmare any more. He almost forgot about HeeMei and what happened that one night.

Both of HeeMei’s parents died when she was merely old enough to remember them. Thus, her grandmother raised her up in their rundown shack. It wasn’t much, but it provided shelter. In able to raise HeeMei up, her grandmother made kimbab every morning and sold on the streets. She was able to sell many because many people enjoy the sweet smile of an old woman and her great tasting kimbab. HeeMei’s grandmother died when she was 18. She was all alone by herself now.
HeeMei and her grandmother never had much money. With little money, there isn’t much to eat, thus HeeMei is quite thin. Also, they have very little in their home. The only thing that they really had that was electronic was their fridge. They never watched TV, but HeeMei’s grandma listen often to their radio. She liked the classics a lot and many trot songs.
HeeMei did really well in during her many years in school. But, after her grandmother’s death, her grades did fall, but slightly. Also, she doesn’t have much money to go to college. She could go to a junior college perhaps that will help her get somewhere. So, she is working and saving money for it.
Shim HeeMei had always been a very strong girl. Every once in a while, during elementary, kids would pick on her because of such a low financial status she and her grandmother were in. But, she would always hold her head high. Then, kids would try to beat her up and she would always fight back as well. She’s not the type of person that will let people step on her and use her.
However, after the incident with the young man, she some what changed. After what happened with him, she felt used, even if he was drunk and didn’t rape her for his own pleasures. Every single time she steps out of her house, she wants to sob her heart out. HeeMei no longer felt as confident as she did. She no longer felt strong because she is a fighter. She felt like she became dirt. She is no longer strong.
He gave her his card with his numbers and address. She would never go to him for money or help. He was the last thing she would ever want to see on Earth. She hated him for what he had made her become. Even the thought of seeing him on the streets of Seoul made her sick.
HeeMei was afraid that what happened before with that stranger might happen again. Every single a man approaches her, she would freak out. Even when she was working at the bar and a customer was a male. She would try to avoid them, but she can’t. She needs money to survive.
“Hey, HeeMei?” asked AeCha, her co-worker.
“Y-Yes?” she asked.
“You want me to send you home again?” she asked.
“Yes.” answered HeeMei. “Thank you.”
“Sure, no problem.” said AeCha. “It’s only easy to understand why you are scared. It’s a good thing that my boyfriend walks me home as well. You know how our section of the city isn’t exactly the best and all.”
“That’s true.” nodded HeeMei. The both of them were on their break. They sat in the back of the loud bar where the employees take their break. Usually, they would step outside into the alley, but the weather was really cold outside.
“It’s weird though… I hope not to offend you or anything… But, what happened?” asked AeCha.
“What do you mean?” asked HeeMei.
“You used to walk home alone all the time about 2 months ago… What happened?” asked AeCha.
“I-I just didn’t feel safe walking home alone.” answered HeeMei.
“True. Who would, especially here.” nodded AeCha. “The one thing that I’m scared the most is getting raped around this area you know. With so many drunks and all… It’s just scary.”

“Omo!!!! SHINee’s here today!!!” screamed a girl to her friend who was beside her.
“I KNOW!!! I can’t wait to see them!!!” yelled the friend back.
HeeMei eyed these girls as they walked quickly in front of her. She just rolled her eyes. HeeMei was dizzy and tired. The last thing that she wanted was to hear fangirls scream. She had never really listened to music much before. Her grandmother had always listened to talk shows on the radio for seniors along with her trot song tapes. HeeMei knows well that the girls were obsessed with either an actor or a band of some kind.
All the celebrities seem the same to her. They were all good looking with the same milky, smooth skin. They made many people swoon over them with their beauty, handsomeness, or charm. They are consistently on the TVs that HeeMei walks pass by when she is window shopping at the mall. They all seem impossible to be regular humans. They all seem like they all live in that huge screen. They almost seem unreal to HeeMei.
The girls in front of her were going the same direction she was going as well. She came upon a bunch of teenage, hormone-full girls, screaming. She rolled her eyes, as she walked up to the crowd, as the girls ahead of her ran to the rest of their friends.
What in the world were these girls waiting for anyways?, thought HeeMei. Then, the crowd screamed louder as these young boys stepped out of the building. They were smiling and waving to their crazy fans, as they made their way to where HeeMei stood. They were good looking just like any other usual celebrity and especially for teens.
HeeMei noticed one in particular among the boys. It was him. It was the boy from the incident 4 months ago. She stared at him wide eyed, as he smiled brightly and waved into a fancam. All the sudden, HeeMei’s dizziness took over her. She couldn’t stand up straight and before she knew it she was falling over. The screams of the girls started to fade…

“Omo, are you OK?!!” shirked a fan.
SHNee’s head whipped to the direction sound of the scream.
“Omo!!! Are you OK?” asked another fan.
They quickly made their way to where the fans started to crowd.
“Someone, call the ambulance!!!!” cried a girl. “I don’t think she’s going to get up.”
“I’m calling!!!”
“Omo!! Is she OK?”
SHINee finally made it to the center of the crowd. There was a thin girl lying on the floor. Automatically, JongHyun noticed that it was the same girl from that night and gasped. He stopped dead in his tracks. Was she here to look for him?
“What happened?” asked Key, as he looked around at his fans.
“I-I don’t know. She was standing behind me and she just fainted.” said a girl, worried.
Worried, JongHyun went to down to his knees and patted HeeMei’s cheeks. “Hey… You!!!! Hey, wake up!!!” he said, as he patted her cheeks.
“Hyung.” said MinHo, as he came to JongHyun’s side. “She doesn’t look like she’s very healthy. She looks so skinny and sick.”
The siren was heard clearly even through the traffic, as it came closer to the curb. Within seconds, the crowd dispersed as the paramedics came. They had a stretcher.
“What happened?” asked one of the paramedics to JongHyun.
“S-She fainted.” answered MinHo, after JongHyun couldn’t say anything. He had no voice in his throat.
“Can you please step away?” asked one of the paramedics, politely. MinHo got JongHyun off his knee and pulled him away from the girl. The paramedics quickly placed the girl onto the stretcher and took her away. The siren sounded as if it echoed throughout Seoul.
JongHyun watched the ambulance drive away at a tremendous speed. He was worried about HeeMei.
“Hyung,” said MinHo. JongHyun turned to look at him. “Let’s go.”

loveFORyunho

Back to top Go down

Post by zak 7/27/2009, 2:36 am

can't wait for more Smile
zak
zak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down