Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty 10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional)

Post by ivyK 7/11/2009, 9:58 pm

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Poster1

Prologue
01;02;03;04;05
06;07;

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

##Author's Details##

Hey everybody!
This is my first time here and I am still not quite familiar with this thingy,so forgive me for any mistakes!
And also please forgive me for my grammar,spelling error and etc,I am still a human after all. =]
Okay,I can't promise you guys that I will update frequently but I will try my best alright?

I hope you guys show me your support by leaving comments!
PLEASE NO SILENT READERS!
Is all I asked for.

-------------------------

##Story##

Started; 11/7/2009
Ended: Not available

-------------------------

##PM List##

Request for it and your in. =]
BUT!
Please,please,please!
Don't just leave me a comment with just a sentence, "update soon." No
I just hope you guys leave your point of view and what you think about it alright? =)

#Yukie23

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Prologue:

Eugene had once given away her heart to the man whom she thinks is the 'Mr.Right'. Little did she knows,he is just another broken dream. A jackass that left her and their son on his 2nd birthday instead when their son is only a few months old so that it might seem less brutal.

That night she promised herself and her son that she will not fall in love ever again. Her son is all that matters now and she will do everything to make sure her son receives the best. Even if it takes away her life.

Thus, 10 reasons not fall in love begins.
Without her realizing, one man is going to prove them and her wrong.

What happen when she never expect to fall in love again?
What will happen when their fate collides?
Will she hold onto her 10 reasons or give her heart way once again trusting him not to break it?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Stay tuned. =] king

Last edited by ivyK on 9/18/2009, 11:49 am; edited 17 times in total
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional)

Post by shawty_12 7/12/2009, 4:58 pm

sounds good! keep it coming!Smile i want to know the ten reasons.
maybe i'll use them to NOT fall in love myself:D it'll help, of course.
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Chapter One

Post by ivyK 7/13/2009, 3:56 am

;;the clock is ticking;;

I lazily stretched my arms across the bed with my eyes still shut tightly.
I wanted to find the warm embrace.

I wanted to be hold tightly again in the arms of the person I love.

It is then I realized that he had left.

My arms reached nothing but an empty spot. For a second, panic mode shot up to my brain making my eyes to fluttered open. And I came to a realization that I was all alone in the queen size bed now.

I sighed and sat up pulling my knees to my chest trying my best not to cry. As I stared into the empty spot beside me, memories of him came flooding back.

Bastard. That fucking bastard.

“ARGH! I hate you” I cursed under my breath and covered my face with my hands in frustration.

*Flashback*

“Mummy mummy!” Karl came running to me and sat on my lap facing me.

“Yes honey?”

“Where is daddy?” He asked with a pinch of sorrow in his voice.

“Daddy says he is on the way back from work. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?” I caressed his hair.

“NO! I want to wait for daddy. Please mummy? I am not hungry yet.” He pleaded.

“Okay then, let’s wait” I smiled at him before he rested his head on my shoulder with both of his knees folded beside my thigh.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

I sighed as the clock read eight o’clock now.

“Please hurry, dear” I muttered as I look at the clock that now says half past eight.

Nine o’clock. Karl had fallen asleep on my lap with his head still on my shoulder and hands hugging my neck. I tried to get up but my leg was numb already, still I pulled all my strength altogether and walked towards Karl’s room located upstairs.

I was getting impatient after I laid Karl onto his bed.

I headed downstairs and reached for the phone.

“You better have an solid reason for being late.” I thought to myself as I dialed his number.

Tut tut. Tut tut. Tut tut.

“Please hurry up and pick up the god damn phone! It’s already midnight” I thought to myself as this is the 22nd time I tried calling him.

My blood is boiling now. How can he forget about his own son’s birthday! Why did you lie? Where the hell are you, Kim Chung Hee?!

I was about to walk the kitchen for a drink since I figured out that I would be up the whole night. Someone ran the door bell.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

“Great! First you forgot about your son’s birthday then you are EXTREMELY late and now you did not bring your keys?” I said while waking heading to the door.

“Kim Chun—“ I was stunned with what I saw right in front of my eyes.

“D-dad?” I stuttered as I saw my father in law standing at the door.

“What are you doing here in so late?” I asked still in confusion.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in? It’s rather cold out here.”

“Oh oh, my bad. Please, come in.”

“Please have a sit while I go make some tea.” I said.

“It’s ok. Please don’t trouble yourself. I won’t be long. Now, please sit. We have to talk.”

I did as told. More questions are appearing in my mind now.

Did something happen to Chung Hee? Why is Appa here at such time?

“Eugene?”

Appa snapped his finger making me come back to reality.

“Y-yes appa?”

“Eugene, I know you are wondering what I am doing here at this hour. But there is something I need to tell you and it is about Chung Hee. Please try to stay calm, will you?”

Now he is really making me worried. He sounded death serious and why do I have a bad feelings about this?

I am smelling heartbreak already. Oh Kim Chung Hee. What have you done this time? I swear I will break your nose when you got your ass home!

“I will appa. What have Chung Hee done this time?”

“Chung Hee, he had left Korea.”

Gulp.

“Oh, he had left – WHAT?! What do you mean by that he had left Korea?!”

You gotta be kidding me.

Chung Hee – left Korea – Karl’s birthday – me?

My brain failed to interpret what appa had just said and I think my heart have skipped a beat.

GREAT.

“Eugene, I can’t explain much. However, here is a letter from him to you. He told me to give it to you after he boarded. I am sorry for everything. I have to leave now.”

He got up and pulled me in for a hug. I did not hug back as I was still shocked and couldn’t believe my ears.

I just nodded and watched him walked out the door and closing it behind him.

I sat there for a pretty good moment before I decided to go back up into my room.

Before I enter my room, I went and checked on Karl. He is sleeping soundlessly. He resembles so much of Chung Hee. I am at the verge of tears thinking about what appa just told me.

Slowly, I went into my room and sit on the edge of the bed. I stared down at the envelope and took a deep breath.

I did not want to read it. Perhaps I was too afraid to read it. So I told myself that all of these was just a dream and everything will be alright by tomorrow morning.

Chung Hee will be sleeping beside when I open my eyes first thing in the morning. Everything will be alright. I assured myself and kept the letter in the dressing table’s drawer.

I fell asleep after a while.

*End of Flashback*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N: Wow,thats a long flashback. >< I posted this story in winglin but I have more space to write here so it's like 2 chapter in a post! Laughing]
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional)

Post by ivyK 7/13/2009, 4:15 am

shawty_12 wrote:sounds good! keep it coming!Smile i want to know the ten reasons.
maybe i'll use them to NOT fall in love myself:D it'll help, of course.

HEY! Glad you like the story! =]
I guess yr the first one who commented. Laughing
Thanks!
Anyway,the reasons will be posted up as the story progressed, so please continue reading to find out!
Love ya! I love you
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/13/2009, 10:00 am

what a freaking bastard! leaving his wife and son on HIS SON'S BIRTHDAY!!
man, if i were his wife (thank goodness i'm not!), i would for sure, go after
his az and hunt him down already. even if she love him and all, it's not
right for a man to treat a woman like that. neither does he have the right
to abandon his son!!! urgh, my heart breaks at the though of an innocent
boy without a father. it angers me so much. *grrrr
but thanks for the update:) i'm looking forward to the next one!
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/13/2009, 12:18 pm

That kid has a stupid dad...that's so wrong to leave on his birthday!!By the way awesome poster!! I can't wait to see what wiil happen, I love BB fics ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by ivyK 7/15/2009, 6:22 pm

shawty_12 wrote:what a freaking bastard! leaving his wife and son on HIS SON'S BIRTHDAY!!
man, if i were his wife (thank goodness i'm not!), i would for sure, go after
his az and hunt him down already. even if she love him and all, it's not
right for a man to treat a woman like that. neither does he have the right
to abandon his son!!! urgh, my heart breaks at the though of an innocent
boy without a father. it angers me so much. *grrrr
but thanks for the update:) i'm looking forward to the next one!

Whoa! Calm down there gorgeous! >< Haha,im sorry that this chapter pisses you off but i promise a better one will be coming up next! =D thanks for reading! Love! cheers
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

Post by ivyK 7/15/2009, 6:24 pm

Yukie23 wrote:That kid has a stupid dad...that's so wrong to leave on his birthday!!By the way awesome poster!! I can't wait to see what wiil happen, I love BB fics ^^

Thanks! That poster was made by one of my reader in Winglin, i myself love it as well!
I will be sure to update as much as I could! I dont like to keep my readers waiting tho! and thanks for reading! n u know what? i love BB fanfics too! XD
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Chapter Two

Post by ivyK 7/15/2009, 6:33 pm

;; soju bottles ;;

Knock. Knock.

“Mummy, can I come in?” It was Karl at the door.

I wiped my tears and walk towards the door. Karl was there looking at me when I open the door. I bent down and picked him up.

“Morning sweetheart.” I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Is daddy in?”

“……”

“Mummy?”

I inhaled and began. “Karl, listen here. Daddy called last night and he said that he is off to work at some places and won’t be home in the mean time. He is also sorry that he couldn’t come home last night to celebrate with you.”

“How long will daddy be away from home?” His eyebrows are now calling out for each other.

“I am not sure sweetheart, but daddy has a present for you!”

“Really? What is it?

“Come here.”

We walked to towards the closet and I pulled out a huge teddy bear I have prepared just incase.

“Here you go, sweetie. This is from daddy and mummy.”

“Thanks mummy.” He took the teddy bear and planted a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

“Let’s go down for breakfast alright?” Karl nodded and I simply picked him up and went downstairs.

After breakfast, Karl went out to the garden with our maid to play while I headed upstairs. I decided to read the letter.

I took the letter out from the dresser’s drawer and hold it with both of my hands.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

Trembling, my hands reached for the opening.

Minute later, I found myself unfolding that letter.

“Eugene..”

My heart is pounding twice it rate when I saw my name.

However, my eyes continued.

“Eugene,
First of all, I am sorry. By the time you read this letter I have already left. Perhaps I am on my way to States now. I am sorry again that I have to leave this sudden. Please tell Karl that I did not forget about his birthday, I really wished I could come home that night but I chose not to. The reason I am leaving is that I can’t let Jessica go this time. I am going to the States with her and I will be back in 3 years time. Eugene, you and I both know that it was all because of responsibility that we got married. The feelings I have towards you are only gratefulness. Thank you for giving me the best gift ever, which is Karl. Please believe me that I truly love Karl and he will forever be my son. He have taught me a lot through these 2 years and no doubt, I have grown up. Eugene, I am sorry that I could not return your love. After all, I do not deserve it. A better man is out there waiting for you. You are still young, forget about me and move on. About Karl, I have to leave him with you for these 3 years while I am gone. Umma and Appa have promised me to take care of Karl on behalf of me and I will still pay for all Karl’s expenses.. I have to go now. Please do not hesitate to seek help from Umma and Appa if there is anything. I am sorry once again Eugene. Tell Karl I love him. Thank you for everything Eugene. Please forgive me.
Chung Hee.”

I wailed at the top of my lungs after I am done reading the letter. I knew this day will come. I am too naïve to believe that Chung Hee was over Jessica. She was his first love after all.

Don’t get the story? Let me tell you.

2 years back, mistakes was done between me and Chung Hee during our prom night. I was friend with Chung Hee, Jessica and a few more. All of us are a group of close friends except the couple which is Chung Hee and Jessica. That night, Jessica had to leave early because her dad admitted into the hospital upon a heart attack. Chung Hee who was obviously disappointed drank bottles of Soju as of they were water. That night, I was responsible to send him home and guess the rest yourself. We tried to hid things but unfortunately I was pregnant. Jessica left Chung Hee when she found out and Chung Hee had no choice but to married me.

Yes, I am 19 this year. Chung Hee and I were 17 when we got married. Through these 2 years, I have secretly developed feelings for him. I know it was wrong because he eventually will leave but no one could control love right? He was the one who took my first kiss, my first time, my first love and it was him whom I have I had my first child with.

I am totally out of idea now. What am I suppose to next?

I took out my phone from my shorts and dialed Tiffany’s number. She is the only one whom I could turn to now.

Oh God, please help through this.

::::::::::::::::::::

Heeee. Another update just for my lovely readers! Sorry if I disappoint some of you all. But I still love ya'll! king
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/15/2009, 7:57 pm

lolx...excuse my bad languages:D i have a really soft
spot for children so when it comes to things like this,
i tend to OVER react. (gosh and it's only a story! lolx...)
but i guess this chapter is better than the last. now i see why he left her.
but still, what a jerk. just because his girlfriend left for the hospital
early doesn't give him any excuses to drink like she broke up with him.
guys these days! (no offense!) i think they're more emotional than us girls-__-
i have one thing to say though: YOU'RE NOT GETTING BACK THE KID!
nope, never ever. come on, he left and let her raise Karl.
that means then that she have the right over him FOR GOOD.
sheesh, i better stop before i flare up even more at his stupidity:D
lolx...but at least Karl is happy-for now-then i guess i'm good(?)
but poor Eugene!! i want to hug her right now! (no i'm not gay:D lolx..)
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by ivyK 7/16/2009, 4:36 am

shawty_12 wrote:lolx...excuse my bad languages:D i have a really soft
spot for children so when it comes to things like this,
i tend to OVER react. (gosh and it's only a story! lolx...)
but i guess this chapter is better than the last. now i see why he left her.
but still, what a jerk. just because his girlfriend left for the hospital
early doesn't give him any excuses to drink like she broke up with him.
guys these days! (no offense!) i think they're more emotional than us girls-__-
i have one thing to say though: YOU'RE NOT GETTING BACK THE KID!
nope, never ever. come on, he left and let her raise Karl.
that means then that she have the right over him FOR GOOD.
sheesh, i better stop before i flare up even more at his stupidity:D
lolx...but at least Karl is happy-for now-then i guess i'm good(?)
but poor Eugene!! i want to hug her right now! (no i'm not gay:D lolx..)

]i totally agreed with you! i really do think guys have problem with their emotions! -_- even when we girls are pms-ing we are still able to control ourselves! thank you for the lovely comment and thanks for reading. =] I think the upcoming chapters will not raise your anger anymore,well hopefully. >< Hehehe. flower
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/16/2009, 12:43 pm

Wow...he's more of an idiot than I thought he was. (I'm getting angry over a fic ^^) But , it was really his fault everything happened and now he thinks he can just drop everything to go after his ex?? So wrong...thanks for updating though. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by ivyK 7/25/2009, 8:40 pm

Yukie23 wrote:Wow...he's more of an idiot than I thought he was. (I'm getting angry over a fic ^^) But , it was really his fault everything happened and now he thinks he can just drop everything to go after his ex?? So wrong...thanks for updating though. ^^

WELL,he is a jerk! >< And sorry that i got u angry over a story. Hehehe.
Thanks for reading tho! Cool
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Chapter Three

Post by ivyK 8/8/2009, 9:47 pm

Hello there.
Before I update, I would wanna say I'm sorry for being away for such a long time.
No, I did not died or something.
I'm just....pretty busy with assignments and presentation lately.
It's killing me and I feel so fuc.ken drained out. =/
Anyway!
I shall stop ranting! =D

;;hot chocolate;;

“Hot chocolate will do thanks.” I smiled at the waitress and waited for her to walk away with my order.

I stared out the window into the street. A cute couple caught my eyes. The guy was ruffling the girl’s hair causing the girl to fix her hair after that and a pout was formed on her face. The guy slung his hand over her shoulder but she shrugged it and walk off but quickly he pulled her back and gave her light peck on her cheek causing her face to redden she smiled shyly while hitting the guy’s arm. A smirk was formed on his face and with that they walk away hand in hand, interlocked.

Watching the couple’s act caused me to smile. Slowly I played with my wedding ring that I was still wearing while still staring out.

“Ahem.” I looked up at the familiar voice.

It was Tiffany. She was smiling ear to ear.
I stood up and before I could balance myself, she threw me a hug. A KILLER HUG. =.=’

“Gynn~~! I miss you~~!” She yelped.

“M-me t-too.” I said trying to catch my breath.

“Huh?” She finally let go and look at my purple-ish face.

“Omo! I am sorry! My bad” She chuckled while turn around
to her seat.

“……”

“Gyn?”

“How can you still chuckle when you almost killed your best friend with a hug?” I teased.

“Naww! Come on Gyn! I just miss you too much! I am sorry.” She pouted.

I laughed and shook my head thinking that it has been only 2 weeks we did not meet up.

“Excuse me miss. This is your hot chocolate. Enjoy.” She said while placing it in front of me.

“Thanks.” I returned a smile. She then turned to Tiffany and asked for her order. Tiffany ordered the same as mine.

We waited for the waitress to leave and began our chatting session.

“So….He really left?” Hesitation was sensed through Tiffany’s question.

I looked at down at my lap and nodded to her question. Tiffany’s eyes are on me all the time.

“Hey girl, look at me.” She demanded.

I lifted my head slowly from my lap and I look at her. She gave me a reassuring smile hinting that she is ready for me to tell her the truth.

After a couple of minutes of silence, I took a deep breath and began telling her what happened from the beginning till the end.

“Well, basically that’s it.” I said as I had my cup of my hot chocolate close to my mouth and I finish the last sip in it once I’m done with my sentence.

“I am sorry girl to hear that. I know I can’t help much but please do know that I am here for you as a listener, a shoulder to cry on and someone to depend on.”

“Don’t be sorry babe. I am fine, I knew this was coming and I was naïve to fall for Chung Hee. He was the first man whom I shared almost every of my first thing with.”

I sigh and look out the window. Somehow I could not cry anymore. Perhaps I had cried enough? Or perhaps it hurt so bad that I can’t even cry? Well, I don’t know.

I shut my eyes tightly and took a deep breath to get rid of the thoughts that are running in and out of my head.

“Gyn? Hello? Down to earth Gyn!” Tiffany snapped her fingers in front of me making me stop thinking.

“Huh? Err, I mean yes? “

“Stop thinking about HIM and start thinking about your future. You’re still young!” She said while emphasizing on the HIM word.

She was right. I was still young and I have a great journey in front of me. Do I? Oh well, who cares. She’s right anyway. After graduated from high school and getting married, I did nothing but stayed at home. I was a FULL TIME mother. Chung Hee won’t even let me work or study. He worked in his dad’s company to support me and Karl without the help from his parents.

“I…have no idea. I have stayed at home these 2 years. Unlike you and the rest who are able to study or work. I don’t know if I can’t do anything after not doing anything for 2 years babe.” I said in the matter-of-fact tone.

“I KNOW! You can work in my appa’s company! He is looking for a personal assistance and you are just the perfect one! Plus you can keep an eye on my dad just in case he cheats on my umma!”

“But I – “

“No buts! That’s it! Come on Gyn, you are smart and you are a fast learner! You were the TOP STUDENT back then in school! Remember? And by the way you don’t need any special qualifications to become a personal assistance you know.”

“I know BUT HOW ABOUT KARL? What am I going to do with him? I can’t bring him to work!” I said in a stern voice to avoid being cut off again.

“Ahh, I see. His grandparents will do the job.”

With that, she smirked.

I hope I still have some readers with me. =/

Last edited by ivyK on 8/8/2009, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Chater Four

Post by ivyK 8/8/2009, 9:51 pm

Yay!
Double post for all of you!
Hope I'm forgiven for not updating!
There you go!
Enjoy! >_<

;;amusement park;;

“Buzz buzz buzz”

“Buzz buzz buzz”

I stretched out my hands lazily and reached for my phone beside me.

“Anyong?”

“Gyn~~!” She squealed.

“Mhhmm?”

“I have good news for you! My appa have agreed to hire you as his personal assistance! Isn’t that great? I am so happy for you. All is left to do now is bring Karl to Mr and Mrs. Kim and then you can come for the interview today or tomorrow! “

“Mhhmm…” Is all I could I said.

“Gyn! Are you listening?! I said—“

“Yess Tiff I am listening! You said I’m hired by your appa and all I have to do is send Karl to his grandparents.”

“Ok then! Oh, I gotta go now! Talk to you soon! Call me after your interview ok? Love you. “

“Mmhmm, love—“

Tutt. Tutt.

She hung up before I could finish my sentence. =.=

I turned to my left just to see the empty spot beside me. I sighed and decided to get up. I did my morning routine and got myself ready for the day.

I decided to go for the interview tomorrow since I wanted to spend time with Karl today before I send him to the Kim’s house later at night.

“Morning Mrs. Kim” The maid greets me as I came out from my room.

Our maid, Yi San was standing at the next room’s door which Karl’s room is.

“Morning, here to wake Karl up? “ She nodded at my question.

“It’s ok, go prepare the breakfast, I will wake him up. It’s my job after all.” I smiled walking towards her.

She gave me a warm smile and headed downstairs.

I opened the door and saw Karl’s body lying on the bed. I walked over to his bed and at the edge of it. I stared at his face and push some hair behind his ear. After getting a clearer view of him, I smiled.He looked like an angel when he is asleep. Not to forget, he looks like Chung Hee too.

I shrugged that thoughts off and bend down to kiss his forehead.

Oppps. Guess I woke him up. He moved a little and fluttered open his beautiful eyes.

“Morning honey.” I said ruffling his hair.

“Morning mummy!” He said while sitting up and hug me around my neck. I chuckled at his actions.

I carried him to the washroom and got him ready. As I was dressing him up, he asked me why is he all dressed up.

“Because umma is bringing you to the amusement park!” I said happily.

“Yayyyy! Let’s hurry up then!” He said pulling me out the door.

We headed downstairs and had our breakfast. After breakfast I went back up to my room to get my bags and some essential stuff for Karl like towel and etc. I told Yi San to take a day off with her friends and be home before dinner.

Luckily it was Wednesday and there isn’t many people. The queue for the ticket booth was short. So after queuing for almost 7 minutes, we got our entrance tag, tagged at our wrists.

We played almost all the games available at the children section. Ok, scratch that. Karl was the one playing. There are some rides that Karl enjoyed so much that he would keep playing it until he gets bored.

Since when we reached it was 11, we played for 2 hours before we headed for lunch and continued with the others rides and etc.

At around 5 something, Karl was all exhausted as well as me so I droved us home. I smiled throughout the journey home as I can to spend time with Karl today.

After I parked the car at the front porch, I carried the stuffs in my car into the house and then I went back to the car to carried Karl into his room since he had fallen asleep during the car ride.

Yi San was already home by the time we got home. I told her to look after Karl and shower him once he is awake while I will prepare dinner for all of us.

“Yi San, dinner is ready. Please wake Karl up and bath him while I set the table. “

Again, she nodded and did as I told.

When I was almost done, I heard footsteps running into the kitchen. Who else could it be besides Karl?

“Mummy! I heard Yi San said that you cooked tonight!” He said while he climbed onto one of the chair at the dining table.

“Yes honey. It’s all your favorite dishes.” I placed the last plate of food onto the table and took out my apron after I’m done and hand it around the chair.

I called out to Yi San to join us for dinner. We were laughing and chit chatting away happily all the time. After dinner, Yi San did the dishes while I and Karl were at his room packing his stuffs and I guess it’s time to tell him the truth.

“You don’t want me anymore?” Karl asked me in between his sobs.

“It’s not that honey.” I muttered and while pulling him into my embrace.

So how was it? =]
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2009, 4:53 pm

Aww...Karl is such a cute kid.."You don't want me anymore?" ^^
Don't worry about not updating, everyone gets busy once in a while, I'll stick with you till' the end!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by jowlseo445 8/25/2009, 10:51 pm

thanks~~ ^^ i can't wait until big bang comes up in the story~~

jowlseo445

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Chapter Five

Post by ivyK 9/17/2009, 11:30 am

First of all, I would like to say I am really really sorry for the long gone. No
I have been pretty busy and I have no time to update at all.
I'm sorry again to keep you guys waiting,
Though there ain't many readers reading but I can't disappoint those that are waiting!

Therefore, I'm back!
I can't promise frequent updates but I will try my best alright?

Till then, enjoy. Very Happy [/i]

;;goodnight baby;;

Tears were streaming down my face as I drove away from the Kim’s house. From the rear mirror, I could see Karl struggling to let go from Appa’s grip who is holding tight onto so that he don’t run after my car.

How can I NOT miss my baby? If sympathy was my best friend then I guess guilt is my worst enemy. How much more can a 2 years old kid takes after being left by his own dad and now his own mother is leaving him too?

*Flashback*

“You don’t want me anymore?” Karl asked me in between his sobs.

“It’s not that honey.” I muttered and then sighed pulling him into my embrace.

“Umma have to work now therefore Umma have no choice but to send you to halmeoni and harabeoji’s house. I am very sorry dear.” I said before I sighed again.

“But why do you have to work? “ He asked after he calmed down from his crying.

I can’t explain to him that is because I wanted to be independent can I? He will not understand after all.

“Umma promise umma will visit every week ok honey? Please, be a good boy for now. For umma. “

I gave him a peck on the cheek and an assuring smile.
“O—kay.” He said hesitating.

*End of Flashback*

How can I do this to my own child and I claimed that I love him? The more I think about what happened the more tears are streaming down my face.

I pulled over my car to a nearby park as my vision is getting blurred by my tears. I wiped away my tears and get off my car.

I was walking around the park to clear my mind and I had calmed down a little. I rubbed and breath into my own palms as the cold wind was blowing roughly.

*Thud*

I bumped into someone’s chest as I was busy getting my palms warm. From the sound of it, he must be someone muscular.

“Owww…..” I whined as I rubbed my forehead and looked up to apologize just to meet him.

“Tae—yang?”

Great. I just “LEFT” my own child and now I bumped into my old crush?! And why the hell am I stuttering??

“Eun Byul? Is that you?” He asked snapping me out from my thoughts.

“Y—yes. It’s me.” I managed to pull a weak smile.

“Omo, what are you doing here all alone at THIS HOUR?”

“Just walking around to get some fresh air. You? “

“Oh, I was having dinner with some friends somewhere around here too. I had a little too much so I decided to have some walk before I get home.” He smiled shyly after he finished his sentence.

“I see.” I responded while kicking the ground not facing him, afraid that he will noticed my stained tear’s mark on my face.

“Where is Chung Hee by the way?” He asked in curiosity.

“Chung Hee?” I scoffed at his question and walked to the bench nearby us.

“He is gone. He left. He has left with the love of his life!” My voice began to rise a little.

Again, I told him from A-Z about me and Chung Hee as well as what I have done to Karl just an hour ago. Although we are not THAT close but we still hangs out back then in school and no, he does not about my crush towards him.

“I—can’t be-believe I ha-have done th-that.” I tried to finish the sentence in a breath but I can’t because I was catching my breath so badly from the crying.

“It’s ok girl. Stop talking. You had more than enough already.”

I nodded and look at him only to saw him smiling which draws a smile over my face too.

“Let’s get you home. I’ll hail a cab for you. Wait here. “He said before getting up but was stopped by me.

“My car is somewhere nearby. Do you mind driving me home? “

“Sure. “ He smiled and simply walked away as I followed from the back.

“Eun Byul, wake up. We are home. “I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

I refused to open my eyes at first but I did in the end. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before I hopped out from the car.

“Thanks for the ride and the time, Taeyang”

“No big deal.” He gave me a assuring smile.

“Omo, it’s already midnight. Wait here, I’ll go in and call a cab for you.”

“No worries. My driver is already here, outside the gate. He was behind us all the time I drove you back.”

“Ahhh..I see.” I exclaimed at the fact that Taeyang has driver now? O.o

After watching Taeyang leaving my house gate, I went into the house heading straight to my room. I stopped by at Karl’s room and muttered something.

“Goodnight baby.” I muttered under my breath.

I enter my room and threw myself onto the bed, reminiscing what happened today. It was a definitely a long day.

I woke up extra early the next day knowing that I have an interview to attend. I did my morning routine as usual and when I’m done, I ransacked my closet something decent. I simply pick out a white long sleeve button up formal top and a pencil skirt which has a slit up till my thigh. Hope it wasn’t too revealing.

I even applied a light make up for that day. Just a layer of foundation for my face and eyeliner and mascara for my eyes since I hated eye shadow. After I am done with my appearance, I took my phone and sent a text to Tiffany and also Mr.Kim.

To: Tiffany.
“Hey babe, I am going to the interview at your appa’s office today! Wish me luck okay? And again thanks for everything! Love you! “

To: Mr. Kim
“ Morning Appa, sorry to disturb at this hour, but I will be attending my interview today. Please tell Karl that I will visit after my interview. Thank you and take care. “

I placed my phone carefully back into my handbag and headed down to the kitchen for breakfast.

“Morning Yi San.” I greeted her as she comes into view.

“Morning Miss Park. “ She smiled knowing that I would want her to call me that.

After breakfast, I told Yi San that I might be moving to a new place nearer to the work area once I got the job and I also told her to return to the Kim’s house since I won’t be needing her anymore.

I parked my car in the basement and headed straight towards the reception area for enquiry.

“Good morning miss, may I help you? “ The receptionist asked me as I approach her table.

“Whoa. She is so beautiful.” I thought to myself before answering her question.

“Uhmm, yes. Actually I need to know which floor Mr.Choi office is in. I am here for an interview. “

“Yes, Mr.Choi has informed us. You must be Miss Park Eun Byul right? Mr.Choi’s office is at the top floor which is the 32nd floor. Turn right and walk straight to the end and you will see his room. The lift is behind you.”

The receptionist informed me while pointing to the lifts behind me. I bowed and thanked them before walking towards the lift.

I entered the lift and pressed the 32nd floor button and lean against the wall. Just when the lift’s door was about to close, a hand stopped it.

Surprised with the person’s sudden action, I jerked back a little.

“Sorry.” The deep voice said.

I smiled and nod my head a little. He smiled and stood beside me. From my angle, I could see his well defined jaw line and those almond eyes of his. He looked perfectly fine in his pair of suit with that red tie. And, the way his hair is covering one of his eyes.

“Whoa. His sexy.” I muttered softly.

Opps. I hope he did not hear that. I bit bottom my lips and turned the other way shutting my eyes tightly hoping he did not hear me.

“Pardon? “ The deep voice again.

I turned around to face him with a fake smile and shook my head.

“Nothing nothing.”

Okay, it is me or him that has this some sort of attraction? I can’t seem to stop staring at him! God! He is really se—

“Have you stared enough already?” He asked without even looking at me.

I swallowed the fake lump in my throat and chuckled.

“Who say I was star—“

*Ding*

The lift’s door opened and he walked out before I could finish my sentence. I stared at his back with my eyes widened.

Damn it! This fella has some attitude problem. I got out and walked towards another receptionist’s table. =.=

“Excuse me, I am here for an interview. Is Mr.Choi in?”

“Hold on a second.” She replied and pick up the phone and dial something to confirm with the person on the other line.
“Yes, Miss Park. Mr.Choi is in. You may go in now.”

I thanked her and walk towards Mr.Choi’s office. Before I entered, I fixed my outfit and hair. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

I opened the door and closed it behind me. I saw a figure sitting on the chair while facing out the window, I walked closer to him but still he did not turn around.

“Good morning, Mr.Choi. I am Park Eun Byul. I am here for an interview.” I finished and took a bow although he can’t see.

“I know.” He replied.

Th-that voice.

Just then, he turned around.

For Pete’s sake. It's the lift dude!

“What are you doing here?!” I asked almost furious as I remembered about what happened earlier on.

“The same thing you are doing.” He replied with a smirk.

“Where is Mr.Choi then?” I asked coldly.

“Well, you are staring at him."

My eyes almost popped out as I hear that sentence.

Here you go! =]
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Chqpter 6

Post by ivyK 9/17/2009, 11:38 am

Double update.
pirat

;;big bully&heart talks;;

“Y-you are Mr.Choi?” I could tell I have this very unpleasant look on my face.

“Yes and do you have a problem with that?” He asked with an attitude.

“Geez, you need to attend anger management class.” I hissed at him.

“Cut the crap, are you here for the interview or now?”

“Yes but according to Tiffany, I am going to assist her DAD and now you. Who are you EXACTLY?”

“I am Choi Seung Hyun, does that ring any bell to your head now, Park Eun Byul?”

“Choi Seung Hyun.. Choi Seung Hyun..” I tilted my head to the side as I studied. That name certainly sounded familiar.
I gasped as I remembered something. “ARE YOU BY ANY CHANCES ARE TIFFANY’S BROTHER?!”

He was startled by my sudden action and raised a brow at me.

“Yes.”

Now I remembered. He was the big bully when I used to go to Tiffany’s house. My eyes now narrowed on him wondering what he is doing here. Shouldn’t he be at Japan, studying? He hasn’t been home for a long time. The last time we met was almost 10 years ago. This explained why I could not recognize him!

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, he motioned to sit. I pull out the black in front of me and sat across him with the desk in between us only.

“If you’re wondering, let me tell you. My dad has gone to California for an emergency business trip. My plane just arrived this morning and was told by Appa’s secretary about this whole taking over thing on the way here.”

“What about me? The interview? My job?’

“What about you? Well, you’re going to stay and be MY personal assistance." He said followed with a wink.

Eww. He sickens me.

Seung Hyun pressed the intercom and a lady in her middle aged came in after a while. I smiled and stood up from my chair, bowing at her.

“Miss Yoon, I like you to bring Miss Park around the office and to her desk. Perhaps you can keep her occupied with something minor about the office.”

“Yes sir.” Miss Yoon obeyed and turned to faced me.

“Follow me dear.” She smiled and placed a hand behind my back pushing me to walk.

We stepped through the semi glass door, and to the right of the door, there was a bare, oak desk. “This will be your working area.” Miss Yoon turned to me. “Do you have any questions?”

“Uh…” I took a deep breath. “Is there anything I can do as for today?”

“Actually, there isn’t anything you could do today but maybe you can brew some coffee….familiarize yourself with the office…don’t be too nervous, and you’ll do fine.”

I nodded with a conviction that I did not feel. Rather, my heart and lungs felt unusually heavy, as thoughts of me impeding failure clouded everything else from my mind.

“Okay, I will leave you here then. Call me if you need help navigating anything.” With an encouraging smile, the woman added, “See you around,” before she left

After she had left, I placed my purse on the tabletop. I sat on the overstuffed chair and turned on the computer. While waiting, I walked over to the corner where there was a coffeemaker on the counter. After I had prepared the coffee, I walked back to the desk and waited for the computer to load. I opened her purse and reached for mu phone, as I heard a buzz.

Taeyang name was written over my phone screen. Without hesitation, my thumb punched the ‘read’ button.

“Hey, I was just wondering if you are busy tonight. Maybe we can catch up if you don’t mind? By the way, Cherrie is back from her studies as well. So, what you think?”

A smile curved on my lips as my scanned through Cherrie’s name.

“I’d love too but I am visiting Karl tonight at the Kim’s so I guess I can only meet up with you after dinner if you don’t mind.”

A few passed by and a buzz was heard again.

“Sure. Hail a cab to the Kim’s. I’ll pick you up from there. See you later then. Bye.”

“Alright, later it is then.”

“Ahem.” I turned to my left just to see Seung Hyun leaning against the glass door with his hand folded at his chest.

“Yes? Anything you need, Mr.Choi?” I asked awkwardly .

“I did not hire you to text with you friend. Now, bring me some coffee. I see you have brewed some.” Seung Hyun demanded before he turned around walking back into his room and closing the door after him.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the coffee counter.

After work, I drove home to freshen up before I hailed a cab to the Kim’s for dinner and visit Karl as I promised. Taeyang was at the gate when just after I tucked Karl into bed. After greeting goodnight to the elderly, I left with Taeyang.

“Sorry to keep you waiting.” I said bowing to Taeyang who was leaning against his car’s door waiting for me.

He walked towards the passenger seat and opened the door me with me trailing behind. “It’s ok. Let’s get going, shall we?” He turned to face with a warm smile drew across his face.

I did not reply but I nodded with a smile fill with much enthusiasm.

The whole ride was awkwardly silent before I decided to break it.

“I can’t wait to see Cherrie. It’s been while right?”

“I’m pretty sure my little sister is thinking the same as you as well. It’s been long since we last talked, that’s why I think we needed this chatting session.” Taeyang chuckled at his statement while his eyes still concentrating on the road.

“Yeah, thank goodness it’s a Saturday tomorrow and I don’t have work.” I said as a matter of fact.

“How’s job anyway? Is everything fine?” He asked with concern,

“Well, I must say that so far I haven’t done much to judge whether I like my job or not but I am definitely not in a good terms with my boss.”

I was about to answered him but he said something before I could.

“Aha! We’re here! Save the story for later, we have plenty of time!” Taeyang exclaim as he drove into his house.

We got out of the car and I was awestruck by how huge his house is. Since when was Cherrie this rich? I wondered to myself since she was also one of my childhood friends.

“Whoa, your family owns a mansion? How come I never recall such thing before?” I asked still shocked.

“Well, I’m sure you know that my grandfather is one of the richest men in Korea and this was from him before he passed away.” He sighed upon finishing the sentence.

“But I remembered hearing from Cherrie that your grandfather did not approve your parents wedding, so why a MANSION all of a sudden?” I emphasized at the mansion which makes him giggled.

“After my dad passed away, my grandfather finally realized that he truly loves my mother and wasn’t because he was after her money and because of my grandfather’s ego, he can’t seem to apologize to my parents.”

He paused a little and led me to front door from the area he parked his car.

“We never knew about this until he passed away and his lawyer came looking for us and told us about this. I guess everything was too late when all these happened, my mother already passed away.”

“You’re home, Mr.Dong.” The maid standing at the door wished him.

“Ohh! Min Hee, please. Just call me Young Bae or Taeyang.” He smiled at her before stopping and turned to me.

“Here, let me introduce. This is Eugene and Eugene this is Min Hee.”

We bowed at each other at unison. I turned to the staircase when I heard footsteps running downstairs.

“Oppa! Are you—“Cherrie was running down from the stairs while screaming at the top of her lungs before she stopped at her track when she saw me.

“EUGENE!!!!!!!” She screamed even louder this time and sped all the way down from where she stood with her arms wide open.

Uh-oh. I better get ready for this hug. It’s a KILLING hug! Unlike the one Tiffany threw at me!

“Whoa! Calm down there tiger!” Taeyang shouted as he witnessed all this.

We spent almost the whole night up chatting away and catching up with each other. I know 2 years may seem nothing to you but after being away from my friends for 2 years, I really left out a lot. Although we still contact with each other through MSN, email and hand phone but all these cannot beat those heart to heart talks.

We were all laying on Cherrie’s bed with her in the between me and Taeyang. I blurted this out of no where when we were talking about those high school crushes.

“Do you know that I used to have a crush on you? Can you believe that?” I chuckled before shoving my face against the pillow afraid that I will blush. I could Cherrie laughing hard in the background but nothing from Taeyang.

I peeped from the corner of my eyes with half of my face still covered in the pillow. All I could see was Taeyang with his mouth wide open. I laughed and buried my face into the pillow again, embarrassed.

Goodnight my sexy readers! Sleep
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Author note.

Post by ivyK 9/17/2009, 11:44 am

"Author note"

Alright I said this before but I am going to say it again.
I sincerely apologize for missing in action for such a long time but I promise none of this gonna happen again in the future.
Although I can't promise frequent updates but I will not keep you waiting.

I'm pretty busy these two months with assignments and presentations.
Currently, I'm having my major papers.
Gawwwd.
It sucks that you have to pour in soooo much info into my tiny weeny piece of brain.
=.=

Anyway!

I decided to have a pm list for those who wants.
So, just drop me a message and you will be added into the pm list.
But please let me know as well if you would love to be removed from the list.

=]

I love you my dear readers! Razz
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/17/2009, 3:47 pm

I wanna be on the PM list!!! ^^ Yay!!! Big Bang has now made their appearence!!! Bae and Seunghyun are so different, but I like both of their characters!! Thanks for the update...Eugene sure is lucky!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ivyK 9/17/2009, 10:27 pm

Yukie23 wrote:I wanna be on the PM list!!! ^^ Yay!!! Big Bang has now made their appearence!!! Bae and Seunghyun are so different, but I like both of their characters!! Thanks for the update...Eugene sure is lucky!! Very Happy

Alright!
Your in the PM list already. =)
Glad you like the story so far!
Yerp, they are sure different! =D
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Fall In Love. (Big Bang & Fictional) Empty Chapter Seven

Post by ivyK 9/18/2009, 11:40 am

Enjoy! Very Happy

::::::::::::::::::

;;beautiful smile;;

A week had passed since that night I spent with Taeyang and Cherrie. I’ve rented a apartment that wasn’t too far from my workplace, Rhythm Enterprise. Tiffany’s father company, under her brother; Choi Seung Hyun.

I’ve also return the car back to the Kim’s since I won’t be using it that often. Public transport is all I need to reach to my destination. I never failed to visit Karl everyday after work, thought I might be late sometimes due to the unpredictable traffic.

On the other hand, Taeyang had found a job after his graduation; meanwhile Cherrie is still on her holiday mood since she just got back from overseas. Tiffany has never been busier with her university since this is her final year.

How’s me and Choi Seung Hyun, you ask? Well, he is still annoying as usual and we never really had a decent conversation since the day we met. It’s weird since I am working under him and we never really talked besides those work matters.

It was Tuesday night and yet I am still stuck here in the office. Its four hours passed working hours while I am typing the final page of my report that needed to be sent in early in the morning next day. I wouldn’t even bother if it wasn’t urgent.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

My eyebrow arched as I wonder who will text me this late. I picked up the phone from the table and lay back onto my black chair.

“Appa?” I uttered as I saw the screen name.

“Yoboseyo.” I greeted him but instead of hearing his voice, a sweet and innocent voice took over. I felt like as if my entire burden has been lifted from my shoulder.
Involuntarily, I smiled.

“Umma! Go--goodnight.” It was Karl who called just to wish me goodnight since I did not get to visit him tonight. He was stuttering a little as he tried to say it in English.

“Yah, shouldn’t be in bed by now?” I asked trying to sound stern.

“Sorry to bother this late but Karl insists to call you.” Appa explained sounded apologetic.

“Omo! Mianhe, I thought it was Karl! No no, don’t be sorry, I should be. Sorry I couldn’t visit today.” I could my eyes become watery as I finished the sentence.

I heard the door clicked and I bid goodbye to Appa and Karl before hanging up on them.

“Are you done Eun Byul?” Seung Hyun asked while approaching my table.

I nodded and handed him the stacks of files. “There you go, all set!”

“Alright, wait here while I place these in my office.” With that he walked back into his office leaving me confused.

Let’s go.” He said while locking his door and turned to face me that are still confused.

“W..where?” I stammered.

“Home. It’s late so I am sending you home. But before that let’s grab something to eat. I am starving!” He claimed while rubbing his stomach as if he is pregnant. My eyes widened at his offer.

Studying me, a smile began to slowly appear on his stern, handsome face. “Yah! Here I am offering to send you home and a supper and yet you laughed at me!”

“I am sorry.” I apologized with a straight face. “That was tactless of me.” I said although there was still a hint of smile.

“Excuse me, but I have to use the ladies. Be right back.” I turned around before I hear him calling me.

“Wait.” Turning my head, I saw Seung Hyun wiggling my handbag in his hand. “You forgot this.”

“Oh, right.” I snatched the bag from him and then scrambled to the restroom. I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. Sighing heavily, I placed my right hand onto my heart. Although my heart is now beating to an abnormal rhythm, I knew that it had nothing to do with the small ‘sprint’ to the restroom.

It had everything to do with the beautiful smile Seung Hyun had just given me.

I was standing in front of the Rhythm’s headquarter front door staring at Seung Hyun’s back. He told me to wait for him here while he gets his car just across the road. A smile crept upon my face as I remembered his smile earlier. But happiness never last. My face turned into horror as I saw a car approaching Seung Hyun and he doesn’t seem to notice since he was on the phone.

Watch out!” I yelled. Seung Hyun turned to look at me then at the car that was approaching him.

::::::::::::::::::::
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/18/2009, 2:35 pm

NOOO!!! SEUNG HYUN!!!!! no...no...please don't get hit by a car!!! Great chapter, thanks ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by ivyK 9/19/2009, 1:41 am

Yukie23 wrote:NOOO!!! SEUNG HYUN!!!!! no...no...please don't get hit by a car!!! Great chapter, thanks ^^

Hehehe, cliffhanger much? >_<
Welcome!
Razz
ivyK
ivyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next