Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!*

+6
Sachie
daesungvip
JYCYB
faye
shawty_12
Tammy
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty Re: What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!*

Post by Tammy 7/27/2009, 6:37 am

i know!!!!!
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 4 Empty Re: What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!*

Post by daesungvip 7/27/2009, 6:57 am

rofls ; in my opinion
girl groups cause too much drama
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/27/2009, 6:58 am

daesungvip wrote:rofls ; in my opinion
girl groups cause too much drama
so true...most of them, but not all I think.
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna 7/27/2009, 8:30 am

daesungvip wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Julianna wrote:What annoys me the most?
There are so many things that can pissed me off...

- I hate fans when they come into my stories and leave "negative" comments. It happened in my most recent story "Life of a Superstar". A few Hebe's extreme-turn-idiot fans started calling me moron and cursing me *which is the big no-no to me* just because I used Hebe as the "bad guy" in the plot. She's not even the main character! And it's fictional, for crying out loud! Do those people have properly functional brains?
that really annoys me too, I used to make SNSD or BoA (and I really love BoA)evil in my fanfics, but some stupid fans bash me...come on it's just a fanfic and there must be a bad guy in every fanfic.

that's cause they think your anti for making them evil.
personally i don't like SM girls but i wouldn't bash you for that
heck, i wouldnt read the story when i found out the characters. LOL mianhae. ;x
sachie, you already know how i feel about snsd.
boa, i dont like her but i dont hate her. i just rather not bother with her.
as i said SM girls do not appeal to me.
the only girl groups that i like are afterschool & 2ne1

I don't mind any of my favorite artists being portray at the "bad guy" in any story. I know it's not true so why even bother? Some people are just too extreme to the point where they can't think properly.
Julianna
Julianna

http://wonder-valley.starry-sky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HaneUchiwa 7/27/2009, 3:24 pm

AHHHHHHHHH I'm soooooo angry about something !!!
It really sucks !!!
One of my Korean Penpals want to visit me in August !!!
I was really happy but he will come on a monday and leave on the next day to visit other cities in Germany !!!!

I said I only have free on weekends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my boss don't get my a free monday !!!
HaneUchiwa
HaneUchiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/27/2009, 7:26 pm

^awwww....that does suck>.< considering the fact that he's Korean and from Korea. (right??) correct me if i'm wrong.
for once, it's a good thing i'm not working yet!Razz hehehe...don't have to worry about dealing with unthoughtful boss.

hm...i'm quite mad but not angry right now. my mom just told me some news that was quite some shocker:D
my ex got married and we weren't invited; we didn't even KNOW about the wedding other than 'he's getting marry'.
some people at my mom's work got onto our absence for the wedding and was talking smack about me to my mom.
(sigh) and they say we gossip too much. it's more like the grown ups who gossip now.
gets me mad how they can't stick to their business. i know WHY my ex got marry and i DON'T CARE.
so why should they when all they know is 'they broke up'. aish! (sorry if i make no sense).
i wonder which side they're on in fact. 'cause they were like, "is it 'cause you don't want your daughter to see him? or is it 'cause you don't like him?' to my mom but then a second later was like, 'his wife isn't pretty! she's only 4' something!' blah blah blah! URGH!...
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by faye 7/27/2009, 8:30 pm

shawty_12 wrote:^awwww....that does suck>.< considering the fact that he's Korean and from Korea. (right??) correct me if i'm wrong.
for once, it's a good thing i'm not working yet!Razz hehehe...don't have to worry about dealing with unthoughtful boss.

hm...i'm quite mad but not angry right now. my mom just told me some news that was quite some shocker:D
my ex got married and we weren't invited; we didn't even KNOW about the wedding other than 'he's getting marry'.
some people at my mom's work got onto our absence for the wedding and was talking smack about me to my mom.
(sigh) and they say we gossip too much. it's more like the grown ups who gossip now.
gets me mad how they can't stick to their business. i know WHY my ex got marry and i DON'T CARE.
so why should they when all they know is 'they broke up'. aish! (sorry if i make no sense).
i wonder which side they're on in fact. 'cause they were like, "is it 'cause you don't want your daughter to see him? or is it 'cause you don't like him?' to my mom but then a second later was like, 'his wife isn't pretty! she's only 4' something!' blah blah blah! URGH!...

0_o how old is ur ex.
cuhs u're 15 and .........

faye

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/27/2009, 9:12 pm

^ yeah o-o how old is ur ex?
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/28/2009, 5:03 am

well, do we really need to interrogate shawty with her private life?
lolz...
but it does suck
i sympathize with you
your lucky to have korean penpals..
i want some of those
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by HaneUchiwa 7/28/2009, 6:41 am

yeah he is Korean and look like a actor ! Hmm do you know 100 days with Mr Arrogant ? The main character Boy !!!! He looks like him !!!!

Ahhrg It sucks soooo much
HaneUchiwa
HaneUchiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/28/2009, 6:42 am

omg!
seriously!
wow!
i want one!!!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/28/2009, 12:46 pm

I'M MAD because CHANGMIN WILL ACT IN A NEW DRAMA...call me A jealous crazy fangirl I don't care. Crying or Very sad
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/28/2009, 12:49 pm

i wont call you that...
omg...
all of them are like having dramas now..
probably because theyre growing old..
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
theyre still hot!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/28/2009, 12:53 pm

Tammy wrote:i wont call you that...
omg...
all of them are like having dramas now..
probably because theyre growing old..
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
theyre still hot!
yeah, hope Changmin doesn't get a kiss in that drama Crying or Very sad
DBSK are also busy with their dramas which makes their time to focus on music activities soo short.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/28/2009, 12:56 pm

i know!
but i suppose its for their career.
i mean, they can't be singer forever...
and i can't say anything anymore coz jae's already got a kiss.
*wails*
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/28/2009, 1:01 pm

Tammy wrote:i know!
but i suppose its for their career.
i mean, they can't be singer forever...
and i can't say anything anymore coz jae's already got a kiss.
*wails*
no, they can be singers forever...at least at this young age, I promised that I would support them forever...,but I'm so mad lately and they're losing fans with their stupid actions...they aren't anyband they are known among asia and this dramas won't give them anything more...I said to the whole world that DBSK would become the best singers in the world and I was always sure that they won't let me down..., but their success isn't the problem now.
THE main problem is that I think Lee Soo Man is putting them into diffrenet dramas, because he wants to DISBAND DBSK.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/28/2009, 4:38 pm

^WTH?! fhdjdjfkdksh! URGH! (i'm sorry, i'm left speechless. i'm angry>.<)

@Saph & Michelle: my ex is only 17>.< and my mom said that she thinks his wife isn't any older than i am 'cause we're only 2 years apart 0___0
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 2:04 am

omg!!
i hate lee soo man...
i want to get a hitman and shoot him!!
omg!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/30/2009, 3:48 am

HAHAH DISBAND DBSK
he tried that before.
funnay ; how it didnt work out
& now they make him so much money
seriously tho ; if SM disbands DBSK
he's gonna get living HELL from Casseiopia.
he'll be the world dumbest man to let go of DBSK ;
they're like the top group ;
ever see how he keeps groups that don't work ?
i mean like snsd already has more antis than fans .
& csjh fans are pissed that he let them go ;
so likeee ; if lsm was smart, he'd keep the boys instead of girls .
there are more fangirls who'd go crazy over boy groups
than fanboys who'd go crazy over girl groups.
JUST AN OBSERVATION.

& i refuse to watch those dramas (:
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sochi 10/19/2009, 9:08 pm

2ne1
Sochi
Sochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 10/20/2009, 1:22 am

OMO...
you don't like 2ne1?
may i ask what is the reason behind it?
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 10/20/2009, 4:30 pm

ironically i'm listening to 2ne1 now LMAOOO

what annoys me most?
people who abuse their powers.
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sochi 10/20/2009, 9:10 pm

uhm,
well i dont like how they act, how they look,
i dont like anything about them
Sochi
Sochi

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 11/17/2009, 7:54 pm

okay, so then call me gay-who cares!?!
if being call gay my whole life means one day with jaejoong,
it's all worth it! i'm sorry tammy,
but your friends were being really mean.
so what if jaejoong looks like a girl-man...they haven't seen his manly side-
and looks as innocent as a 5-year-olds?
he's still THE Kim Jaejoong.
i can see why you got mad, i got offended while reading the conversation.
jaejoong is NOT a lady man!!
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 11/19/2009, 2:42 pm

LOL ;
that's totally why i went to spazz out on tammy's wall (:

--------
i'm annoyed at life right now
BLAH.

& shawty, jaejoong IS a lady man...
all the ladies want him Cool
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next