Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
After School Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
After School Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
After School Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
After School Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
After School Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
After School Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
After School Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
After School Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
After School Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

After School

3 posters

Go down

After School Empty After School

Post by daesungvip 7/30/2009, 9:27 pm

I decided to open a topic for After School because I love this group.

After School was formed by Pledis Entertainment. They're close with Son Bam Bi. After School is modeled after the Pussycat Dolls, meaning they have the concept of SEXY. But these girls are more than sexy (:

After School consists of :
Park Ga Hee
Kim Jung Ah
Lee Joo Yeon
Yoo Soo Young
Beckha
Kim Yoo Jin (UEE)

Ga Hee came out with Son Bam Bi as the rapper in Son Bam Bi's Bad Boy. Jung Ah was usually a back up dancer for Son Bam Bi's performances. Joo Yeon is said to be Son Bam Bi's best friend (I forgot where I read that, so I could be wrong.)
BAD BOY MV:
Ga Hee has a nice rap (: & I love her outfit !

After School debuted with the song AH. Their first single The New School Girl ; consisted of the songs
- AH
- Playgirlz
- Bad Boy

AH MV:
My thoughts on this MV: I was confused with who's who when I first saw AH, cause Soo Young & Joo Yeon looked alike. LOL. Don't they? In the class room. Soo Young sings after Ga Hee, and Joo Yeon is the one who runs and picks up the book. Don't they look alike? LOL, I guess this is why some After School fans call them the twins.

This was before they added a sixth member, UEE. When UEE was brought into the group she was known as Kim Yoo Bin (Wonder Girls) friend. Right now, UEE is gaining a lot of attention, she's becoming one of the most popular ones in After School. Who could blame her? She's just adorable!

This is UEE with Yoo Bin on some show ;D Can I say sexy?
I'm not really digging UEE's outfit, but the moves are sexy.

Then, they came out with their single DIVA.
DIVA MV:
My thoughts on this MV: To me, when I saw this, the girls changed their concept a lot. In AH, they were sexy. Now they're down to earth, cute but sexy. I love Joo Yeon in her Mickey Mouse ears! So cute! Beckha's rocking shades. Jung Ah & Ga Hee's new hair style is very cute. Soo Young is her adorable self with the smile. Love this song. Love the girls.

And then DREAM GIRL.
DREAM GIRL MV:
My thoughts on this MV: At first, when I heard the song, I didn't like it. But somehow it got addicting after a while. LOL. The girls didn't really change their look in my opinion. They're all still as pretty as ever. I wanna see this song performed live ):

Now Pledis Entertainment has collided After School and Son Bam Bi to shoot AMOLED.
AMOLED MV:
My thoughts on this MV: Personally... I hated this MV. Why? Because it focuses too much on Son Bam Bi & UEE. Yes, I do indeed love the two girls but what about the other girls?! I didn't like how Son Bam Bi was ALWAYS in the middle. And the camera man kept angling at UEE. There was a few shots of Jung Ah & Beckha, but what about Ga Hee? Joo Yeon? Soo Young? I wanna see them too! D:< But, this song is VERY addicting. And I love the girls too, but I would like them to all get a shot at camera ): But these girls do make a phone look very sexy.

My thoughts on After School? This group is AWESOME. I loved them from debut, although I don't really like their song Bad Boy. LOL. But hey, each to his/her own taste, right?

I must say, After School is the FIRST girl group I ever REALLY REALLY liked. Mainly because I think they're more mature. But people, don't take this offensively, cause it's just my opinion. I think After School is more mature, and they can be sexy, without trying so hard. Even though many people portay them as sexy, After School's also really fun! They're many things; not just sexy.

Jung Ah & Joo Yeon are my favorite girls. Why? Because they're both pretty & so much fun, I really like them. Jung Ah's really hot. And I LOVE her husky voice. She's a great dancer, and she's very polite. I love her. Joo Yeon is so cute! I fell in love with her adorable-ness on Idol Army Ep 16 with 2PM featuring After School.

Of course, I love the other girls too. I have to say, I loved Ga Hee a lot at first. I still do. Because I think she's got real potential as a leader. She seems very mature and knows whats she's doing and knows how to represent the girls. I think she's an awesome leader!

Beckha is the maknae; and she's adorable! She's from Hawaii. Her english is pretty good; in my opinion. When she smiles she reminds me of Taemin of SHINee. LOL. I'm not kidding. They both have such a charasmic smile ;D I love it!

Anyway; I love After School. <3
If you do too, support this forum
love-as.co.nr
I've asked them to Affliate us, and we should be Affliatting them too (:

I wonder what After School's fanclub name is. The fans on Love After School considered "Playgirlz & Playboyz" or "Classmates". I think they're all cute, but I wonder what it really is xD
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

After School Empty Re: After School

Post by Sachie 7/31/2009, 2:04 am

I like UEE and Beckha the most.
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by WonderBinnie 8/8/2009, 8:47 am

I love UEE and Joo Yeon.
UEE is so cute and I love her in star king.
Joo Yeon is cute with her Micky mouse ears.

After School Qplcag
WonderBinnie
WonderBinnie

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 8/10/2009, 8:41 am

Joo Yeon is ADORABLE with mickeymouse ears!
i love her Smile
seems to me that many people love UEE now a days (:
but thats good! Very Happy
love afterschool<33
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/24/2009, 2:24 pm

I really like afterschool, but I feel like they don't get enough attention. Personally, I think they're better than a lot of other groups out there...hopefully they get more fame ^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 8/31/2009, 1:50 am

yeahh, i feel like they don't get enough attention too -
but that's cause pledis isn't coming out with anything ]:
i think they're better than a LOT of groups - they're older & more mature & seem to have an understanding of what they do onstage ;
that's why i love them - but it's my opinion ^^
i hope they come out with a album in september !
afterschool hwaiting!<3
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down