Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty Re: Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground

Post by OnlySu 7/29/2009, 5:18 am

Yes, we must make people know that,,, DBSK needs a reward more than what SM gave,,,, Because of their passion...!!
OnlySu
OnlySu

Location : Indonesia, The country that i loved and hated at the same time

Back to top Go down

Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground - Page 2 Empty Re: Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 5:20 am

OnlySu wrote:Their struggle before they debut must be put. We want to people know that DBSK is not only a band with a look and a sudden blast without a process, but they also went through all the hardships to their reach their dream... How their dreams and hard-works guide them to their place...
yeah, I read DBSK's life story and I have the articles I could put some of it.
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 5:21 am

exactly!
we should also have the videos of the fans that cover their songs!
we ask their permission first of course
then we have dedicated fans in it as well!
the way the fans would cover their fave songs
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/29/2009, 5:24 am

Tammy wrote:exactly!
we should also have the videos of the fans that cover their songs!
we ask their permission first of course
then we have dedicated fans in it as well!
the way the fans would cover their fave songs
yeah, I would be a great idea...because it shows the love of Cassies.
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 5:24 am

exactly my point!
lets go on msn..
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by nomadic 7/29/2009, 7:47 am

The filming haven't started yet, though I'm excited at this very moment. I just hope it'll not be shown here in my country. 'Cause if it will, girls will OWN Yunho..
nomadic
nomadic

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/29/2009, 7:56 am

I hope it'll show in my country too. They aired BBF, if Yunho's drama blast, I'm sure my country will air it too...!!!
OnlySu
OnlySu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/29/2009, 11:04 am

yep
but dudes
filipinos/as already know about dbsk
well
a majority
theyre more preoccupied with goo junpyo
but if the people find out about DBSK in the philippines...
woo...
yep...
it become a massive craze!!!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlySu 7/29/2009, 7:47 pm

Yes,,,,
I'm a Chinese who live in Indonesia.
They true Indonesian people only care about theri artists and their dramas. Which are majority suck...
So i really2 hope the drama will blast. The TV station only aired the blasting Korean drama, like full house, goong...
The other are Local dramas which filled of complicated line that they pull to make the story longer and longer until the viewer become confuse and the story line become too much until it seems impossible. *Sigh*

The most stupid thing is : Majority of local people Love this confusing dramas so, yeah.... T.T
OnlySu
OnlySu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2