Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 12:45 am

Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground 20090711

It has been confirmed that pretty Go Ara will be romancing TVXQ's leader, U-Know Yunho in the new drama Heading to the Ground. She has been cast as the main girl Kang Hae Bin who works alongside Yunho's character.

Go Ara's character, Kang Hae Bin is a soccer agent that wants to be able to be recognized through her own strength in a man's world. She is first captivated by Bong Gun's (Yunho's) kick and although they fight often, he ends up saving her life and they fall in love.

The producer said about Go Ara "She is overflowing with energy and her ability to show emotions is very deep. She is an actress that always gives an attempt at everything and grows in the process. I think that this drama will be able to be a big hit due to Ara. I'm really glad because the drama has become very fresh and entertaining."

Go Ara herself mentioned about being selected for the drama, "The script is so much fun that I read all of it up to the 10th episode in one sitting. I'm glad because this character is one that loves and grows throughout the drama."

I'm personally thrilled that Go Ara is going to be joining the production and it has given me one BIG reason to watch the drama. Despite all of you probably thinking it's only for the eye candy, she's actually a very good actress and her ability to portray emotions is outstanding. Just go and watch Who Are You with Go Ara and you guys will know what I mean. The fact that she's gorgeous is just one added bonus. Credits: AllKpop
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

http://seensecrets.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty Re: Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground

Post by Sachie 7/24/2009, 12:51 am

the drama sounds interesting..., but hope there aren't lots of kisses or Cassies would get upset.
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground Empty Re: Go Ara romancing Yunho in Heading to the Ground

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 12:53 am

Sachie wrote:the drama sounds interesting..., but hope there aren't lots of kisses or Cassies would get upset.

ahahaha you got that rite^^
even ara will get anti-fan soon
Jae Joong is already enough^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/24/2009, 12:59 am

Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:the drama sounds interesting..., but hope there aren't lots of kisses or Cassies would get upset.

yeah, JaeJoong's kiss in heaven's postman had broken the hearts of most Cassies.
, but Yunho kissed the dancer twice while he was performing Checkmate at tokyo dome.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 1:05 am

Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

yeah, JaeJoong's kiss in heaven's postman had broken the hearts of most Cassies.
, but Yunho kissed the dancer twice while he was performing Checkmate at tokyo dome.

Really I haven't herd about that^^
but i hope that dancer won't get chase by any fan^^
have you herd about jessica's news when she perform that cold noodle song?
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/24/2009, 1:12 am

Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

I don't mind if the fans chase the dancer...you should have seen what she was wearing.
Jessica? no, I didn't hear about it...tell me what happened.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 1:28 am

Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

I don't mind if the fans chase the dancer...you should have seen what she was wearing.

while jessica perform that song with thst guy from infinity challenge it was during a fair or something like that most of the people wasn't paying attention to her but the back ground dancer^^ she was really pretty also^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/24/2009, 1:39 am

Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

while jessica perform that song with thst guy from infinity challenge it was during a fair or something like that most of the people wasn't paying attention to her but the back ground dancer^^ she was really pretty also^^
I should see that dancer...I'm sure that the dancer would be prettier than Jessica.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 1:42 am

Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

I should see that dancer...I'm sure that the dancer would be prettier than Jessica.

She sure is she's really pretty a lot of people went to view her cyworld and one of those camera guy what u call idk so yea hahaha they even went to where she go practice and went to have a interview about her^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/24/2009, 1:52 am

Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

She sure is she's really pretty a lot of people went to view her cyworld and one of those camera guy what u call idk so yea hahaha they even went to where she go practice and went to have a interview about her^^
wow! she must be the prettiest woman on earth.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 1:53 am

Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

I think so too but she is really lucky herself^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/24/2009, 1:58 am

Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

I think so too but she is really lucky herself^^
maybe the luckiest woman...no, the luckiest woman would be the one who'll marry Changmin.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 2:00 am

Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

you sure got that rite^^
i will be so sad but if i saw another guy that look the same as susu i sure will go for it^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/24/2009, 2:02 am

Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

you sure got that rite^^
i will be so sad but if i saw another guy that look the same as susu i sure will go for it^^
You sure know my feelings...I also want a guy who's exactly like minnie in everything. Very Happy
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 2:08 am

Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
Sachie wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

you sure got that rite^^
You sure know my feelings...I also want a guy who's exactly like minnie in everything. Very Happy

ahahaha i feel the same way^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/24/2009, 4:25 pm

i want to watch the movie yet at the same time, i don't.
i don't want to see yunho kissing another girl.
that picture of him kissing the dancer broke my heart already>.<
i'm sorry.
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Suyin_Love 7/24/2009, 4:27 pm

shawty_12 wrote:i want to watch the movie yet at the same time, i don't.
i'm sorry.

luckily its not junsu^^
Suyin_Love
Suyin_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/24/2009, 4:33 pm

shawty_12 wrote:i want to watch the movie yet at the same time, i don't.
i'm sorry.
Shawty, I'll break your heart and tell you that he kissed another dancer again and two times during one performance.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 7/24/2009, 4:45 pm

^Sachiiiiiiieeee!!!!!!!! wahhhhh!!!!!!!! that picture broke my heart!
i forgot what news thread it was on but omg, it did!
and hearing that he kissed her TWICE-WAAAHHH!
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/25/2009, 6:19 am

shawty_12 wrote:^Sachiiiiiiieeee!!!!!!!! wahhhhh!!!!!!!! that picture broke my heart!
i forgot what news thread it was on but omg, it did!
and hearing that he kissed her TWICE-WAAAHHH!
It was in DBSK topic about page 14 I think.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/25/2009, 7:50 am

lolz...
lucky its not junsu...
yeah!
yunho is getting in there!
2 in a concert
then another in a film...
imagine the outtakes of the kisses!
means they get to kiss more than once!
sorry shawty...XD
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/25/2009, 7:53 am

Tammy wrote:lolz...
lucky its not junsu...
yeah!
yunho is getting in there!
2 in a concert
then another in a film...
imagine the outtakes of the kisses!
means they get to kiss more than once!
sorry shawty...XD
3 kisses in a concert ...he kissed the dancer once in korea and kissed another dancer twice in Japan...if I was Shawty I would be dead by now.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/25/2009, 7:54 am

aawww...
poor shawty
imagine that shes the dancer and go ara..
lolz
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/25/2009, 7:58 am

Tammy wrote:aawww...
poor shawty
imagine that shes the dancer and go ara..
lolz
Shawty should come to get another shock...I have another surprize for her. Twisted Evil
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/25/2009, 7:59 am

ooohh... what is it?
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next