Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Married [Twoshot] {Completed}

Go down

Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty Married [Twoshot] {Completed}

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:09 pm

* I made Junsu and Changmin kids....and fraternal twins also XD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You slept next to the man who took away your freedom. You two slept so your backs turned to each other never cuddling like a real married couple should do. You didn't like him one bit, you two's parents arranged the marriage between the two of you.

-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-

You walked down the stairs and looked at the window"Hrmmm...the sun hasn't even risen..."you mumbled and went to the kitchen.
You opened the fridge and grabbed out the orange juice and drank it. You walked towards the cabinets and grabbed a pan. You opened the fridge again and started to make breakfast. Yunho came down yawning"What the fuck! What are you doing up so early?!"Yunho nearly shouted.
"Making breakfast for Minne and Su."you said.
"Where's my name in that sentence???"Yunho said.
"Oh...well who said I was making it for you?"you said.

"Morning Omma! Morning Appa!"the two four year old boys greeted.
You smiled"Morning Minnie...Morning Su."
The two boys hugged your knees"Whoa there little guys Omma's still cooking, don't wanna burn you."you giggled.
"Sorry Omma."Changmin said giving you a cute look.
"Me too!"Junsu said doing his angel pose.
You chuckled"I love my babies."you said pecking their cheeks, making them giggle.
Yunho just watched*They like her better than me?! Urrghhh...I hate that...*he thought.
The phone rang and you were giving Changmin and Junsu their breakfast"Yah! Hey Jung! Get the phone!!"you said.
Yunho rolled his eyes"You still call me that...urrghh...it sounds so-"
"Jung...Fine...Yunho the kids are here so shut it."you said.
Yunho just sat there 'reading' the newspaper.
"UUrrghhh Jung! You're useless!!"you shouted and picked up the phone"Hello?"

While you're on the phone~

"Appa...Why don't you help Omma more?"Junsu asked"She works a lot to keep us happy."
"Keep you two happy...your 'omma' ruined my life."Yunho mumbled.
Changmin glared at Yunho and flicked his eggs in Yunho's face"Appa...you did...you ruined omma's life."Changmin said.
"Minnie...Appa di-"
"Su...do you ever see appa help out omma?"Changmin started"Ever since we were born??? Huh??"
"But Minnie..."
"Never mind Su..."Changmin said and ate his breakfast.

On the phone~

"Hello?"
"_______ ah?"
"Oh! Omma! Hi!"you said.
"Um...we're coming over today we gotta talk to you and Yunho...araso?"
"Today? Oh...wow...okay then... go ahead...we'll be waiting."you said.
"It'll be around 9 pm so see you then."
"Okay Bye omma."and you two hung up.

You walked to the table and saw eggs on Yunho"What happened here?"you asked.
"YOUR kid...flicked this at me."Yunho glared at him.
You shot Yunho a look"MY kid??? You mean OUR kids."you said and sat back at the table"Omma's coming today."you said.

The door bell rang and you were playing war with Junsu and Changmin. Changmin was around your neck and Junsu around your legs and you answered the door"Hello? Oh! Omma hey....*looks behind her* hi...Omma...appa..."you said as you saw Mr. and Mrs. Jung.
"Wah! Your hands look full _______ ah!"Your omma said.
"Heh heh...yeah we were playing war...Minnie...Su...can you get off?"you asked.
"Oh...sorry omma."they apologized and hugged their grandparents.
"Where's Yunho?"Mrs. Jung asked.
"Oh...he's upstairs I think."you said"I'll go get him."you smiled and went to the bedroom.
You opened the door"Hey Jung get your butt downstairs...omma and appa are here."
Yunho sighed"Yeah yeah yeah...I'm coming."

Yunho and both of your parents were sitting on the couch while you put Changmin and Junsu to sleep.
"Yunho why don't you also put them to sleep too? They're your kids too."Mrs. Jung said.
Yunho shrugged"Oh well."
You came back a little red"Omo...______ ah what happened?"Mr. Jung asked.
You chuckled a bit"They tried to start a pillow fight."you smiled and sat down next to Yunho and held his hand. That's what you two always did when your parents were there, fake it to them like you two were madly in love.
"So Omma...appa... eomeoni....abeoji...what did you want to talk about?"Yunho asked.
They sighed and looked at each other Mrs. Han [Your omma] opened her mouth"We're having doubts about you two's marriage."she said.
You looked at her"Omma...we're perfectly fine!"you chuckled.
"But you know it was an arranged marriage and we all feel kind of guilty of putting you guys through it."she said,
"Eomeoni..._______ and I love each other."Yunho said.
"But still...tomorrow a counselor will come, but...she doesn't really like kids...and...we'll be taking Junsu and Changmin t-"
"WHAT?! OMMA!...WHAT?!"you shouted standing up.
Yunho looked up at you and wiggled your arm a bit"Babe...don't over re act."Yunho said.
"DON'T OVER RE ACT?! MINNIE AND SU ARE MY BABIES! I...I-"
"It'll just be for a month."she said.
Your jaw dropped"A MONTH?!!!"
Yunho pulled you down to sit and you ended up in his lap"Shut up."he hissed in your ear and wrapped his arms around your waist.
After talking for about two more hours you gave in and said okay. You went into Changmin's and Junsu's room and quietly packed their clothes. The not caring Yunho flicked on the lights [you used the light from the hallway.]"YAH! Jung! Turn it off! You'll wake up Minnie and Su!"you hissed.
Yunho gave you a look and turned it off"Hurry up...their waiting."he said and left.
"Good for nothing idiot...hrph...never helping me with the kids...shooo...I bet he hates us."you said as you zipped up the suitcase.
The lights turned on again and you turned around and saw Junsu and Changmin holding hands rubbing their eyes"Omma...what are you doing?"Changmin asked.
You saw Junsu's eyes get teary"Omma...you're not leaving right?"he said and you saw his bottom lip quiver.
"Omma...you're leaving?!"Changmin asked and almost cried.
You chuckled and walked over to them. You crouched to their size and hugged them"Of course not boys Omma would NEVER leave."you said smiling at them"You're gonna sleep over and my omma's and appa's house."
"Grand omma and grand appa?...why?"they asked.
You kissed their foreheads"Omma and Appa have to do some big people stuff."
"Ohh...."they said"Appa won't hurt you right?"Changmin asked.
You giggled"No Minnie remember...omma's strong!"you said and flexed making them giggle.
You ruffled through their hair"Omma...I'm tired."Junsu yawned.
"Kay...you can go to sleep in the car Su.*looks at Changmin*you too Minnie."
Yunho came in again"Hurry up your so slow my parents already left."
"Be quiet Jung...just help me carry them do-"
"No they're too heavy."he coldly said.
You sighed"Yunho...please...I'm really worn out fro-"
"Isn't that y-"
"Whatever Jung forget it."
"Omma it's okay...I don't want Appa to hold me anyways."Changmin said, holding your finger.
"Minnie...isn't that too harsh on appa?"you said.
Changmin rubbed his eyes and you sighed"Come on the boys...Yunho if you don't want to carry them then bring the suitcase."you said.
"No."
You sighed and started walking down to the front door carrying Junsu and Changmin holding your finger. You handed Junsu to your omma and gave Changmin to your appa"Hold on I gotta get their suitcases."you said and kissed Junsu's forehead.
You went upstairs and got their mini suitcases and brought it down to them.
You kissed both of their cheeks"Have fun guys."you said.

You were in bed with Yunho"You know...you could've helped me a bit more."you said.
"With what?"
"At least carrying one of the twins."you said.
"Why would I care...it's not like their my kids."Yunho coldly said.
"You don't get it do you Jung...they are your kids...not Yoochun's."you said.
"That's some bullshit."
"Yoochun never touched me...he cared if I was ready for it or not..."
"So you still love him?"Yunho snarled.
You sighed"No...I let him go...and tried to love you...you just didn't see it so I gave up on that too."you said.
"........."
There was no response and you just fell asleep.

While you were sleeping the phone rang"Hello??"you yawned.
"________ ah?!! Omo! Changmin and Junsu! They won't stop crying! I don't know what to do!!"your omma panicked as you could hear Changmin and Junsu's cry.
You sighed"I'll be right over...I think I know."you said and hung up.
"Who was that?"Yunho asked.
"Omma."and you put on your jacket.
"You're not going anywhere!"Yunho scolded.
"It's okay I just gotta run to Omma and Appa's for a bit and drop something off."and you left the bedroom.
You went into the twins room and grabbed Changmin's teddy bear and Junsu's dolphin baby blanket and left the house.

You knocked on the door and your omma answered"OMO!! Thank god!"she said.
You walked past her"Where are they?"you asked.
"In the guest room."she said.
You smiled at her"Thanks."
You opened the door and the twins rushed to you"Omma!"they cheered and hugged your legs.
You fell back"Whoa there guys how many times do I have to tell you not to do that!"you giggled.
"Sorry."they pouted.

You tucked them in and Junsu asked"Where's blanky?"he asked.
You smiled"Right here!"and gave it to him.
Changmin moped"Teddy too?"
You giggled"I brought Teddy too."and you gave it to him.
After a while it looked like they were asleep and you got up and turned off the lights. As you were leaving you heard a whisper"Omma?"
You looked back"Su? I though you were asleep."
"Omma...I cant go to sleep."he said.
You sighed and walked over to him and sat on the bed. Junsu got out and sat on your lap and put his head on your shoulder, still holding on to his blanket.
You softly started to rock Junsu.
"parami meo meun
geoshigan jocha
naege neomu mo jaran geoul
hanbeoni miso majimak insa
saranghamnida geudael

shigani jichyeodo
sarange apado
geushigan jocha chueogi go
majimak insa haneyo
saranghamnida saranghamnida

fly away fly away love
fly away fly away love
fly away fly away love

nae saenge dan han bon ni saranga
anyeong"you sang.
You looked at Junsu"Night Su."and you tucked him in.
You went down stairs and said goodbye to your parents then left.

You opened the door and lazily flopped on the bed"Yah!"Yunho scolded and turned to you.
You ignored him and fell asleep.

You woke up and changed into sweats and went down stairs.
*DING DONG!*
You yawned and went to answer the door"Hello?"
"Hi! I'm Kim Cho Hee! Your counselor!"she smiled.
"Oh...hey there...."you said.
"Umm...so you must be Mrs. Jung I assume."she said.
You nodded your head"Yes...come in."
"YUNHO! THE COUNSELOR'S HERE!"you shouted.
"OKAY!"

You all sat in the living room"I will be staying here for about one month"
You nodded your head"So...*looks at suitcase*you're going to be living with us till then?"
She smiled"Yep!"

The next day you woke up and went to the kitchen you were about to open the fidge when you saw a sticky note. You grabbed it"Don't make anything to eat yet...I have a task for you two..."you read.
You sighed and went into the living room and turned the t.v. on.
"Oh! _______ shhi! You're up! So early!"Cho Hee said.
You chuckled still keeping your eyes on the t.v."Yeah...I always do...I usually make breakfast for the twins, but they're not here."
"Oh...kids...how can you stand them?"she asked.
You smiled"It's hard some times, but...it's worth it."
Yunho finally woke up"Yah! Where's breakfast?"Yunho asked.
"Oh...Cho Hee shhi told me not to make it."
Yunho looked at you ignoring Cho Hee"Are you stupid?! I'm hungry as hell!"Yunho whined.
"That's your problem!"
"You wanna fight?"Yunho asked.
You arched your eyebrow"You wanna try?"
Cho hee went in between you two"Okay you two....peace...err...kiss and make up."she said.
You looked at Yunho"Urghh...gorilla face."
"Wha-"
"Okay! the first task!"Cho Hee interrupted him"Make a breakfast...TOGETHER!"she smiled.
Yunho looked at her"I don't cook....she does."
Cho Hee sighs"Whatever I don't care you are cooking*looks at watch*look here I'm going somewhere soon so when I come back I better see something! I'll be back at 7 pm!"she said and head toward the door"I'll be able to see EVERYTHING!...*pionts* installed a camera last night."she grinned and left.
You sighed and went to the kitchen and looked at the counter"Whoa...when'd this get here?"you asked then the phone rang"Hello?"
"Oh ________ shhi it's me Cho Hee...Yeah did you see the kitchen? I want you two to make a pumpkin pie together and since I won't be there to taste it try some for me...I'm coming home late."
"Er...didn't just le-"
"Yah!"
"Okay okay...gosh...bye."you said and hung up.

"YAH YUNHO!! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE AND HELP ME!!"you shouted.
Yunho sighed and went in"FINE!"

"Ahh! Yunho! You got it all over me AGAIN!"you giggled.
Yunho laughed and wiped your face"Sorry."
You lick your lips"Mmm...sweet...taste good too bad it fell again."you giggled more.
Yunho put the things on the counter and chased you"Come here!"
You ran away"AHH!!! Yunho! We still need to cook!!"
Yunho caught your waist and you giggled like crazy"Gotcha!"
"Okay! Now that you got me lets go finish...err...REMAKE the filling."you tease.
Yunho chuckled"Okay yeah fine."
After a while Yunho and You got it right and put it in the oven to cook.
Exhausted from laughing too much you two sat at the kitchen table. You rested your head and your arm letting it hang over the edge of the table. Yunho saw and did the same thing, but then held your hand.
You looked up and looked at Yunho*Oh...sleeping...*you thought and put your head back down.

You took it out of the oven and let it cool.
You and Yunho were staring at the pie"Yes!!!! We did it!!"you smiled.
You turned around and Yunho stopped you. You turned around and Yunho shoved it in your face and Yunho started to laugh like crazy.
You puffed your cheeks and grabbed the try and shoved it deep into his face"HA!!!"
The tray dropped and revealed Yunho's pumpkin face.
"OH IT'S ON!"he said.
"BRING IT!!"you dared.
You wiped your face with your hand and wiped the rest of the filling on your chest.
You two had a pie fight. [LMFAO with one pie!]

You two finished fighting and you were on top of Yunho"Heh heh...that was fun."he chuckled, catching his breath.
The phone rang and you where about to answer it, but Yunho made you stay.
"Oh...You two tired? Better be making that pie! Remember you have to eat some too! If it's not good remake it!"Cho Hee said then hung up.
You chuckled and leaned towards Yunho"Hrrrmmm...taste it?? Okay."you smiled and ate part of a chunk of pie on his face.
You sat up and licked your lips"Yum."
Yunho was thinking dirty at the moment"So...taste it? Okay."and he pounced on you.
You're eye's widened"What a-"
"Tasting."he smirked and ate some on your face and chin first. Then he moved down to your neck and purposely nibbling it making love marks"Haaa...Y...Yun..."you moaned.
"Ohh...a new nickname?? I like it...so much better than Jung."Yunho smirked and felt himself getting hard.
He lowered down to your chest and removed your shirt and when he was reaching towards your bra you stopped him"No...the camera..."you panted.
Yunho licked your ear lobe and you moaned"She won't see...the island is in front of us." and removed your bra.
[I'm talking about the ones in the kitchen!!! lol]
Yunho sat you up your back was against the island and passionately kissed you.
Yunho took off his shirt and undid his pants. He gently massaged your breast and slid off your pants"Nuughhh..."
Yunho started sucking your breast like a baby being breastfed"Haa!...Y...Yun......ahh..."you moaned.
Yunho took off his pants and you felt butterflies in your stomach*MY GOD!!*you thought as you looked at 'it'. [LMFAO]
Yunho smiled and kissed your neck"Did you miss it???"he asked and slowly prepared you.
He slowly entered you and slowly thrusted in you. You gripped onto his hair and curled your toes"Gahh...Yun..."
"Yeah baby?"
You bit your lip"Faster."
Yunho gripped onto your thighs and fastened his pace. The house was filled with LOUD moans and skin slapping. [Hornbutts LMFAO]

You sat up and was about to stand up, but Yunho pulled you down"What?"
Yunho looked at you"Call me Yun again."
You blushed"...Yun..."
Yunho smiled and kissed your lips. You tried to get up again, but Yunho pulled you down"What?!"
"The camera..."
"Oh....*blushes*...oh..."
Yunho chuckled and grabbed your clothes"_______ ah?'
"Hrmm?"
"Where are your clothes?"he smiled.
You pouted"Give me."
"Nope."
"Fine then*grabs his shirt and puts it on*HA!"you said and stood up.
Yunho pouted"Shoot." and he put on his pants.
You started to clean up the kitchen and you were washing the dishes"Yunho?"you said.
"Yes?"
"Can you help?"you asked.
Yunho smiled and walked over to you"Sure."and he held your waist.
"Yunho..."
He let go of you"Fine."

You and Yunho changed and went downstairs. Just as you two reached the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rang"Oh Cho Hee shhi is back."you said and opened the door.
"Hello ______ shhi."
You nodded"Hey."
She saw Yunho and smiled"Hello Yunho shhi."
"Hey."he said.
She chuckled to herself and then went in the kitchen"I'm back...sorry I couldn't taste the pie."she said.
You yawned"Well...I'm gonna watch a movie...I'm bored."you said.
"I'll join too."Yunho said.
Cho Hee looked at you and her eyebrow arched*What did they do??*she thought to herself as you were walking.

In Cho Hee's Room~

[It was late when she got back! just letting you guys know.]

Cho Hee took out her laptop and plugged in the camera. She watched everything and saw you and Yunho fight, laugh, joke and more. She nodded here head"Hrrmm...they're a fine couple."she said to herself.
Then she noticed you and Yunho behind the island and heard moaning*GAH!!! OMO!! ARE THEY?!!!!....Th...th...they are!!!*she thought. Cho Hee closed her laptop and unplugged the camera"No wonder she walked funny..."

Back to top Go down

Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty Re: Married [Twoshot] {Completed}

Post by Guest 10/15/2009, 7:10 pm

You went into the bedroom and started changing. Yunho opened the door and looked at you"Damn...I wasted A LOT of time..."
You looked at him"Ehh??"
"Oh...sorry it's just that I don't know...I always thought you didn't like me so I pretended to not like you."
"It's okay...I never treated you like my husband anyways."you smiled.
"Neither did I."he said.
You shrugged"Oh well...it was the past."

You laid on the bed the same way you both slept, but Yunho faced your back and held your waist. Yunho moved his hands towards your upper body. He found your breast and groped it"Urrghhh...Yun..."you moaned.
Yunho nibbled your neck and left behind small marks"You don't wear a bra when you go to sleep??...That's hot."
You blushed.
Yunho turned you around and got on top of you. He captured your lips and as he tried to deepened the kiss you refused. Determined Yunho tightly squeezed your butt making you gasp and he took his chance and deepened the kiss.
"Mmm...Yun...not...now...Cho Hee's....here..."you managed to say in between kisses.
"She's asleep...no worries."he said and removed your thin tank top and kissed your breast.
"Y..Yun I'm loud...I...I might wake her."you moaned.
"Let her hear your sexy moans then baby..."Yunho said and licked the tip of your nipple.
"Haa..."you gasped.
Then your cellphone rang*SAVED!!*you thought.. You reached out for it and answered"Hello?"
*This is not going to end it!*Yunho thought.
"______ ah...Changmin wants to talk to you."your omma said.
"Oh...O-aahhhh kay... put him ooon the phone."you stuttered as you felt Yunho lightly nibbling on your nipple.
Your omma handed the phone to Changmin"Omma?"
"Yes?"you said.
"Omma I'm just wondering...Are you okay?"Changmin asked.
"Y...Yes Minnie...I'm F-uughhh ine."you moaned.
Yunho smirked and took off your pants and underwear and he took off his clothes. Your eyes widened*Please don't tell me-*your thought were interrupted when Yunho shoved his whole member in you without warning"Haaaa!!"you gasped.
"Omma! Omo! What happened?!"Changmin asked with concern.
"No-uughhh thing Minnie...errr...your appa f-urghhh ell..."
"Omma why are you talking weird?"he asked.
"No-uugghhh thing I gotta go Minnie...I love you tell Ju-uuuughhh nsu that too."you said and hung up.
"That was mean..."you pouted as Yunho kept thrusting.
Yunho stopped"Aww...baby...I'm sorry...do you want to punish me???"Yunho smirked.
You smiled"Sure."
You leaned down to his member and licked the top and you heard him moan. You smirked and gave it teasing.
"Babe...you're driving me crazy."he groaned.
You smiled and let your mouth do the magic.
"Ahh...I'm going to cum."he moaned.
You removed your mouth and laid on the bed and put the covers over you"Night Yun!"you said in a cheerful tone.
"WHAT?!"Yunho nearly shouted.
"Punishment."you said.
"But Baby! I'm still hard an-"
"Punishment."You interrupted.
Yunho sighed and slept next to you.

The next day you found a note on the nightstand and grabbed it"From Cho Hee??"
You opened the note
'Dear Mr. & Mrs. Jung
I believe that you two are in love and so it would be a TOTAL waste of my time staying and I can not sleep at night. Please next time you do it please...when guest aren't here.
-Cho Hee'
You blushed and put the note back.
You sat up and wrapped the blanket around you and chuckled to yourself.

Later on you went and picked up Changmin and Junsu"Minnie...Su! Omma's here!"you smiled and went into their room.
You saw them grin and run over to you"Omma!"they smiled.
Junsu pulled back"Omma...what's that??"he asked as he noticed the love marks on you.
You chuckled and rubbed them"It's nothing Su okay? Come on Appa's waiting for us."you smiled.
Chanmin looked at you"Appa hurt you...didn't he??"Changmin said.
You smiled and pinched his cheeks"No baby...Appa wouldn't okay??"
You all went to the living room and Yunho stood up and kissed your lips. Shocked you pulled back"Yun...the kids....my gosh!"you blushed and bit your lip.
Yunho chuckled and carried Changmin on his shoulders"Hey there bud...how was grand omma's and grand appa's?? Have fun?"
"No...I missed omma...so did Su."Changmin said.
"Yah...what about me?"Yunho pouted.
Changmin played with Yunho's face"...You too..."he mumbled.
Yunho chuckled"From now on Appa will be better...araso??"Yunho said sticking out his pinky.
Changmin did the same"Araso..."

-END-

Back to top Go down

Married [Twoshot] {Completed} Empty Re: Married [Twoshot] {Completed}

Post by daesungvip 11/8/2009, 6:48 pm

ahahaha, changmin & junsu are toooooo cute <3
teddy bear & dolphin blankey <3
LOL omg yunho. that was pretty hot.
poor cho hee XD
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip