Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

The Girl He Loved (The new version)

Go down

The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty The Girl He Loved (The new version)

Post by d_er-01 9/25/2009, 8:57 pm

Prologue 00

Author's Note:
This Fan Fiction of mine’s, The Girl He Loved, has been changed overtime. Some people may want read on with my old version, but I guarantee that you’ll like this version better. This story follows the same storyline as the previous one, but some (or maybe all) events are changed. I still hope that you’ll enjoy it! Thank you for reading!

“Have you ever heard… of that one story?”
“Which story?” he asked as he gently kissed her soft neck.
“The one where he ran into a girl on the street… and later on…” she stopped for a moment, “they fell for each other… hard?”
“No… what’s it called?” he stopped kissing her and embraced her tightly, also gently at the same time.
“…” She spoke nothing but shook her head.
“Babe… is everything alright?” he sat up and looked at her.
She shook her head again.
“What’s wrong? … You’ve been acting weird lately.”
“Nothing… just stressing.” She answered half lie and half-truth.
“Tell me.” He looked at her with soft eyes.
“Do you love me?” she asked, not moving a bit.
“Yes… why would you ask that?” he stared at her confusingly.
“Till I’m old?” she ignored his question.
“Yes.”
“Would you love another girl, if I let you?”
“No.”
“Swear?”
“Yes.”
Tears filled her eyes when she heard his answer. She knew from deep inside that he meant it. Ever since they met, he always spoke the truth.
She looked out the window from the position she was in. She didn’t want him to see the tears.
“It’s a full moon.” Her tears suddenly dried and her eyes widened.
“Yes, and it’s beautiful, like you.” He answered back.
A tickle ran up her body as she stared at the moon. She felt her eyes flashed red.
“Babe… I’m sorry, I got to go now.” She spoke as she got out of his embrace. She sat up on the bed and began to put on her white furred boots.
“Where are you going?” he grabbed her arm.
“Visit someone.”
“Who? I’ll take you there.”
“No… I must go alone.” She turned her head and looked down to hide her red-flashing eyes.
“Are you leaving me?”
“No. I’ll never leader you.” She turned around to face him.
She closed her eyes and her lips headed for his. Their foreheads leaned on each other.
“It’s an errand for my mom.”
“Okay.”
“Wait for me, okay?”
“Yes, my love.”
“Love you.”
She pulled herself off the bed and walked out the door. As soon as she closed the door, she turned left and sprinted down the hallway.
‘Fu.ck! I forgot!’ she thought as she ran faster in her light-white dress. ‘He is so going to pay for this!’ she continued.
She ran out the mansion and got into the white scion. She began the ignition and drove out towards the mountains.
… It began to rain…
‘Good! Rain will help!’
She continued through the streets where she met Song Tae Min in her white dress that she was wearing now.
She speeded more though the rain and passed many curves.
When her destination was reached, she parked her car there and looked at the time.
“3:40 a.m.” she read the time aloud, “Right on time.”
She got out the car and walked into the middle of the street. A bright head light flashed at her. A car was coming.
“Finally.” She spoke as the car came nearer. She walked towards the black civic that was coming her way.
The car stopped in front of her. A guy came out of the car with his hand covering his head.
“You’re all soaked! And you’re wearing… white?” his enlarged as he spoke of ‘white’. “YOU!” he looked at her.
“Yes, it’s me.” Her skin glistened as rain touched her beautiful white skin. “I was looking for you.”
[center]

Author's Note: Sorry readers! I apologize that the prologue was so short! I just wanted to make a point out of the story later on. If you were those readers who read my previous one, get ready for this one. I’m going to make this one mysterious. I also changed my mind from above. I’m going to change most of the events that happened in the previous story. The plot of this story is the same but you guys haven’t even reached the main plot of the story yet, so no worries. Once again! I hope you like this version better!
d_er-01
d_er-01

Back to top Go down

The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty Chapter 1: The Beginning Again

Post by d_er-01 10/30/2009, 8:55 pm

Author's Note: Hey Readers! Sorry for the LONG LONG delay! I was busy with school and had things to catch up on! I hope that I can and will post the next chapter up as soon as I'm done writing and typing it up! Enjoy!

"What we had long ago. . . was not love, it was pride."

“Umma!” Kwon-Chan whined in the airplane.
“Ya! Kwon, if you don’t be quiet, I won’t let you visit your old friends in Seoul!”
When Kwon heard her mom’s response, she slid down her chair and stuck out her lower lips.
“Hehe.” Mina chuckled lowly.
“Whatever unnie!” Kwon slapped Mina’s chest.
“C’mon! I was just thinking how cute a sixteen year old could whine.”
“Unnie, you’re lucky.”
“Why’s that?”
“You’re so beautiful, you look like umma and appa. I, on the other hand, don’t.”
“Kwon, don’t say that.” Mina brushed Kwon’s long, wavy hair with her hands. “Don’t ever judge people by their looks. Look how much umma and appa loves you.”
“Not as much as they love you.” Kwon began to cry.
“That’s not true. Everyone loves you. I love you too.”
“Unnie!” Kwon hugged Mina.
Mina listened to her quiet sobs.
“Thank you!” Kwon leaned back against her chair and wiped away her tears.
Mina stared at her sister with gentle eyes. She then leaned back and stared out the small window next to her.
‘Seoul… I’m back!’ Mina thought as a smile appears on her face. ‘I missed you so much!’

Six (6) years ago

Mina turned twelve today and she had a choice to go to any school she wanted.
“Go on, decide.” David looked at his daughter.
“Um… can I just go to where umma’s unnie work?” Mina answered him back.
“My dear why that school? That school is…” David paused for a moment, “is –”
“Has bad reputation.” Hie-Chan answered, cutting off her husband’s next line.
“What? Why? How come?” Mina questioned her parents.
“Honey, that school is dangerous for you to go to. Pick another school.” Hie-Chan informed her child.
“Umma, isn’t it my present?” Mina stubbornly asked.
“(Sigh)… Okay, but no problems, okay?” David answered and turned to look at Hie-Chan.
“Thanks. That’s all!” Mina turned around and skipped away.

David and Hie-Chan faced each other and another conversation began.
“Mama, do not tell Mina anything.”
“Yes.”
“These family secrets are to be hidden forever.”
“Pa, what if she finds out one day?”
“Don’t go there.”
“Yeah.”
“Let’s go out and enjoy.” David stood up and Hie-Chan followed. They walked outside and sat on the front table.

“Mama, papa!” Kwon-Chan came running.
“Kwon! Honey! Come here!” Hie-Chan spread her arms out.
“Umma! I’m not a baby anymore!” Kwon’s face blushed hotly as she stopped in front of her parents.
“C’mon! You’re still our baby.”
“Aw… don’t play with princess.” David added.
“Appa!” Kwon wailed.
“Okay! Okay!” both David and Hie-Chan whined back.

The day faded away as the family had fun together. The next day, Mina was more that ready to go to her new school.

*Ring ring ring (Bell Ring)*

The students sat down in their seats as the homeroom teacher came in.
“Ahem. We have a new student today. Please be nice to her.” The teacher stated.
Mina walked in and stood next to the teacher, facing the class. She bowed and began, “Good morning. My name is Hye Mina. I’m new to this school, so I hope that you’ll be my friends.”
The class stared at Mina in a quite awkward silence.
‘One minute and fifteen seconds.’ Mina counted as she stood there.
“Ahem! Okay! Um… sit next to Ming Minh. Ming Minh, please raise your hand.”
Mina looked around the room and a girl raised her hand across the room.
“Here. Over here.” The girl waved her hand, signaling at Mina to come to the back.
“Thank you.” Mina bowed one last time and ran to the back. When Mina reached the desk next to the girl, she made her way to sit down until a voice interrupted her.
“ – nuh uh uh – ” Mina stared to her left. The girl was shaking her head with her right index finger moving along at the same pace.
“Oh… uh… Then where am I – ”
“Here.” The girl patted the desk next to her left where the window was.
“HEY! HURRY UP AND SIT DOWN!” Mr. Choi’s thunderous voice came across the room, startling Mina.
“Ye- Yes sir!” Mina’s knees were weak. She quickly ran and sat in the desk next to the broad window.
“He-he.” The girl quietly chuckled.
“What?” Mina whispered in response to her chuckling.
Instead of whispering back, she took out two piece of line paper. She began writing her name on the right top corner. On another sheet, she wrote something. She folded the paper into a rectangle and passed it on to me. I opened it and read it.
“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’
I took out a piece of paper and wrote my name and the date on the right top corner. I quickly wrote on the paper she passed me.
“XD! Whatever! You distracted me!”
And I passed it back after I checked if the teacher was looking or not.
As I took notes, she passed back the note.

Mina walked in and stood next to the teacher, facing the class. She bowed and began, “Good morning. My name is Hye Mina. I’m new to this school, so I hope that you’ll be my friends.”
“Here. Over here.” The girl waved her hand, signaling at Mina to come to the back.
“Thank you.” Mina bowed one last time and ran to the back. When Mina reached the desk next to the girl, she made her way to sit down until a voice interrupted her.
“ – nuh uh uh – ” Mina stared to her left. The girl was shaking her head with her right index finger moving along at the same pace.
“HEY! HURRY UP AND SIT DOWN!” Mr. Choi’s thunderous voice came across the room, startling Mina.
“Ye- Yes sir!” Mina’s knees were weak. She quickly ran and sat in the desk next to the broad window.
Instead of whispering back, she took out two piece of line paper. She began writing her name on the right top corner. On another sheet, she wrote something. She folded the paper into a rectangle and passed it on to me. I opened it and read it.
“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’
I took out a piece of paper and wrote my name and the date on the right top corner. I quickly wrote on the paper she passed me.

“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’

“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’

“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’

“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’

“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’

“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’

“Take notes, you idiot!”

‘Crap! I forgot!’

“My name is Ming Minh. Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too! Name’s Hye Mina.”

“Got lunch on you?”

“Yeah… why?”

“Let’s eat together!”

“Yeah! Sure!”

As the class went by, Mina and Ming Minh passed noted to each other while the teacher kept on talking.

Lunchtime came by and everyone took out their food, or they went to the cafeteria and bought food.
Mina and Ming Minh dug into their food.

“HM! Yours looks good!” Ming Minh complimented Mina’s food.
“Yours too!”

They both giggled and ate their food.
When they were done, they both walked to the restroom and got washed up.

“Ey… Mina, why did you come to this school?”
“I chose to. Why?”
“How come? Out of all the schools you have as a choice?”
“Don’t really have a reason. Can I ask you something?”
“What?” Ming Minh turned off the faucet as Mina handed her a napkin.
“Do you have any friends?”
When Mina asked this question, Ming Minh’s lips curved into a frown.
“Oh! I’m sorry! Forget what I asked!” Mina covered her mouth.
There was a moment of silence…
“My only friend died.”
Tears spread quickly in Ming Minh’s eyes.
At times like these, Mina felt guilty because the only thing she could do was cry along.
“Sorry…”
“No… it’s okay! Don’t worry.”
“Is that why I couldn’t sit on that other desk next to you?”
“…” Ming Minh said nothing but nodded slowly.
“I – AH!”
Mina startled when Ming Minh grabbed her wrist and ran out the bathroom and through the halls into the highest balcony the school had.

“W- huh huh- what- wha- huh…” Mina struggled speaking while breathing hardly.
“Mina…”
“Yeah?” Mina finally caught up to her breath.
“Mina…”
“What?” Mina stared at Ming Minh.
Ming Minh said nothing in response. She continued to stare ahead of her. Mina had no choice, but to follow Ming Minh’s stare.
Mina’s eyes widen in shock.
“So white… Looks so soft…” Mina began.
“Up here has always been heaven to me.”
“Why?”
“…”
‘Ming Minh’s face looks so happy…’
“Is it because of her?”
“Yeah,” Ming Minh paused, “she told me she’s always up here no matter what. I believe in her.”
“Can I get to know her?”
“Yes.”
There was a long moment of silence while they were ip there. The winds blew the white cloths that were hanfinf on ropes. It looked like a small white maze, yet so soft.

“Minji… meet… Hye Mina…”
‘Minji? Minji…’
“Nice to meet you, Minji. I’m Mina…”

The wind blew along…

RING RING RING RING

The school bell rang and everyone ran back to class. Mina and Ming Minh sat in silence. It was three awkward hours until the bell rang, dismissing everyone to go home.

“I’m home!” Mina came in and changed her shoe into her slippers.

The house was quiet.

‘Hm… no one’s home.’ Mina thought as she walked to the refrigerator and took out some juice. She grabbed a glass cup and poured some juice into it. She then set it on the table and ran to her room.

Mina had changed into her pink tank top and red shorts. She resumed to drinking her juice. She decided to sit down and make herself comfortable.

‘Comfortable…’ then the scene during lunchtime popped up in her mind.
‘Minji? Ming Minh…’

The front door opened and rumbling noises came in.

“Umma!” Mina stood up and set her juice down so she could help bring the stuffs in
“What did you guys buy?”

Her mom gave her a suspicious-playing-look then answered, “Seafood.”

“Yee!” Mina clapped her hands as she jumped up and down.

“Augh! Quit jumping around and help.” Her mom roared at her playfully.

“Yes!” without hesitating, Mina ran to the car and her dad handed her some bags.

“Thank you.” Her dad softly said.

“Hm!” Mina ran back to the house.

Everyone sat at the table and began digging into their food.

“Kwon likes shrimp! Kwon likes shrimp!” Kwon happily said as she hogged most of the fried shrimp.

“No! Save some for sis, and mama, and papa!” their dad, quickly, stole some away from Kwon’s plate.

Kwon stuck her lower lip out and gave an evil glare at their dad. The dad did nothing but gave her a little chuckle.

“I LOVE SUSHI!” Mina quickly grabbed some and put it on her plate. Mina was smart and quick enough to grab her plate and stand up, moving away from the table before her dad came and stole it like he did to Kwon.

The family had fun and enjoys eating…

The next day at school, things were almost off the hook for Mina…

Lunchtime came by and Mina and Ming Minh decided to have lunch with Minji.

“Hm! Sushi so good!” Ming Minh screamed.
“Haha. Umma made it this morning.”
“You umma is a chef?” Ming Minh asked as she took another sushi from the lunch box that belonged to Mina.
“No. It just runs in her side of the family.”
“Oh. You don’t mind if I hog it all?”
“No. Can I ask you a question? Maybe not you… but it refers to Minji.”
“What?”
“Does she mind if I hog you and protect you?”
“…” Ming Minh waited for the breeze to pass by, “She said it’s okay… as long as you share me with her.”
“Haha!” the girls giggled together.

“Hey up here ‘s a good place.” The door slammed open, startling Mina and Ming Minh.
“Yeah. Anywhere is good.”
“Are you sure? You ready?”
“Yeah. That’s why I’m here with you.”

Mina and Ming Minh hid, still peeking at the group who just came to the rooftop.

There were about two girl and seven boys that had just came up to the roof.

“There’s plenty of blankets up here to cover us.” The masculine voice came from the middle.
The girls giggled as they hung onto their guys harder.

“Hey, I’m going to go.” One of the seven began to part his legs until another one stopped him.

“Whoa… You always walk away… it’s your time…”
“Just stop it!” he yelled in response.
“Tae…” one of the girl came and hugged her hand, hoping that it’ll comfort him.
“Don’t call me that.” He stated as one pair began walking to the back to make out.

“No…” Ming Minh’s voice shook with fear, “Minji…”
“Ming – ”
“NO!” Ming Minh ran out towards the couple at the back as I tried to stop her. But she was too quick.
I tripped and fell down.
“Ming Minh…” I struggled to raise me voice.
Ming Minh ran to the back and who knows what happened…
By the time when Ming Minh reached the back, Mina’s view was twisted.

Well, well, well. Look whose here.” The guy that was talking to so-called “Tae” towered over Mina’s small body and grabbed her hair.
“OW! Sorry!” Mina got up, both hands holding on to her hair.
“Mina was dragged ruthlessly and thrown to where the group stand.

“I’m very sorry...” Mina’s weal voice trembled out.

“OW!” Ming Minh was dragged the same was Mina was.

Mina and Ming Minh sat together as the group circled them.

“Hehe… hey Tae… I advice you to take this one as a beginner.”

“So-called” Tae stared at the little girls that sat in the middle. He then shook off the girl’s embrace on his arm and dragged Min by the hand. Mina quickly grabbed Ming Minh’s hand and the three of them went inside.

“Please… don’t do anything to us.” Mina shivered.

Mina knew that Ming Minh was too mad to do anything right now.

He stopped and let Mina’s hand down.

“Does that place mean a lot to you two?

“YES!” Ming Minh burst out lound in anger.

“…”

He ran out as the girls stood there quietly. Time passed by and they both gave up on waiting for his return. They then went to an empty classroom and cried together.

“Minji…” Ming Minh cried.
“Sorry…” Mina added.

The day went pass by as tears continuously slid down.

Rain formed. Rain showered their sadness.

It has been a long day.

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoyed that! I'll see what i can do and finish the next chapter as soon as possible! Wait for it! Please tell me how my story is doing! Thank You again! Oh and if you guys/gals make a poster, please make me one!
d_er-01
d_er-01

Back to top Go down

The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty Chapter 2: Meet Me and then say goodbye

Post by d_er-01 11/13/2009, 12:49 am

Author's note: Hey readers! I'm sorry for the late update. I had to write it in class and then type it up! it was a pain, but i need to get he story done! and i will finish it no matter how long it is! But thanks for reading! please comment give me your thoughts! please!

“We didn’t mean to, but it came suddenly.”

The following days and week, Ming Minh didn’t attend school.
Mina sat quietly in the classroom, taking notes on the topic the teacher was on. She then look out the window.
“It’s raining…” Mina gave a sigh and went back to taking notes.

When lunchtime came, Mina finished her food, so she decided to take a walk around school for a while.
Without Ming Minh, she was a loner.

“The roof top!” she finally remembered.

Mina ran back to her classroom and took out her umbrella. She then ran back to the rooftop.

The wind blew in as Mina opened the door. It was cold, windy, and raining hard. The blankets were all wet but they hanged still.

Suddenly a piano tone came on, startling Mina.

“What’s that?” Mina curiously thought as she followed to where the music was coming from.

It was a surprise when Mina saw who was playing it.
“Oh-”
“Oh-”
They both said simultaneously.
They both stared at each other for a minute.

“Oh my gawd! Your bruises” Mina rushed towards him.
“Don’t touch me!” he yelled as he turned his face away.
“Please! Just let me lend your wound!” Mina raised an arm out.
“No!” he slapped away Mina’s hand.
“Ow!” Mina squeaked.
“Oh! I’m sorry!”
“It’s okay. It’s just a slap.”
He sat back down as Mina closed her umbrella and kneeled beside him.

“So…what are you going here?” Mina asked curiously as she looked back where rain heavily dropped.
“Praying.”
“What?”
“My ex-girlfriend died here.”
“What?” Mina asked again even though she heard it clearly.
“She committed suicide…off this roof.”
“Why?”
“Because I couldn’t love her anymore.”

Mina stared at him unblinking. She felt like she didn’t want to continue with this conversation anymore, afraid that it’ll hurt him more.

“You know… your bruises are annoying me.”
Mina changed the subject.
“Haha! Nice job changing the subject!”

‘Crap… what am I suppose to do now?’ Mina thought as she looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Hahaha… here.”
“What?” Mina looked up at him.
“Here,” He said, sticking his face to her.
“Really?”
“Yeah.”

Mina took out her aid kit. She opened up a cotton and some icy hot. She lightly rubbed the icy hot on his bruises.
On his hands and arms were lots of scratches and bruises. Mina treated his injuries with care.

“There!” Mina cleaned up.
“Thank You.”
“Yup!”

“So…where’s Ming?”
“What? Who’s Ming?”
“Ming Minh.”
“Oh…she didn’t’ come.”
“Oh…”
“You know her?”
“Yeah.”
“When?”
“Elementary.”
“Ah…”
“It looks like she made a new bond.”
“With who? With me.”
“Hm!”
“Oh… I guess so.”

There was another silence…

“So…uhm…can I ask you something?”
“What?”
“Where did you get those injuries from?”
“I fought them.”
“Why?”
“I have my own reasons.”
“Oh… kay.”

Mina looked at her watch and added, “Oh…lunch is going to end soon. I’m-”
“Let’s go together.”
“But what class do you have?”
He gave Mina a weird look, “the same as you, duh!”
“Really!”
“Yeah.”
“I didn’t know that!”
“Baka!”
“What does that mean?”
“Let’s just go!” he playfully smacked her head.
“Seriously! What does it mean!” Mina rubbed her head.
“Something…”
“Like?”
“Something…”
“What? C’mon! I wanna know!”
“Haha! You’re such an idiot!”

They raced down to their class. The bell rang right after they sat down.

The bell rang and Mina packed her stuff and left. She walked out to the gate holding her umbrella up.
“You walk home?”

“Oh! Yeah.” Mina looked up in surprise.

“Which way?”

Mina pointed to the left.

“I’ll walk with you.”

So they both walked together home. They shared jokes and laughed together on the way.

“Bye!”
“Bye!”
They parted ways.

When Mina got home, her mom asked her about her day.
“It was okay.”
“Did Ming Minh come today?”
“No…”
“Oh… okay. Did you try calling her?”
“I don’t even have her number.”
“Oh… never mind then.”
As her mom turned away, Mina added, “Ma… what does ‘baka’ mean?”
Her mom turned back, “What?”
“Baka.”
“I don’t know. Why?”
“Nothing.” Mina stated and walked to her bedroom.
When she was settled, she took out her homework and started working on it.

Somehow, Ming Minh hasn’t been showing up for the past one month. Those times, Mina hanged around her so- called “new friend”, even though Mina doesn’t even know his name.

So while they were walking to the rooftop, Mina planned to ask him.

“Hey… uhm… It’s kinda disappointing…”
“What?” he asked, still chewing on his sandwich.
“I’ve known you for about a month already, but I… uhm… don’t even know your name.” Mina walked with her head down.

*Cough cough cough cough*

“Hm?” Mina turned around.

He was choking on his sandwich while laughing. He then turns red. He continued to cough.

“What-” Mina was interrupted.
“You SERIOUS?!” he yelled out, smiling broadly at her.
Mina nodded in response.
“Hahahahahahaha…” he went on.

Mina then saw that he was making fun of her. She frowned deeply and walked out the door.

“Oh! C’mon!” she heard him say.

Mina took a seat facing the town below her. He came out and sat next to her.

“C’mon. I was just playing.”
“You’re mean.”
“Okay.”
“What’s your name?”
“Why do you want to know?”
“Because… I want to and my mom’s been dying to know your name.”
“Okay… let’s make a deal.”
“What?”
“You go meet my father with me and I’ll come to your house and introduce myself to your mom.”
“Okay!”

Mina set her right foot into his house and it all amazed her.

“Are you for serious?” Mina asked as she stared in awe.
“What?”
“Too rich. I’ll just go home.” Mina shook her head and began to walk home.
“No. You said yes already.” He quickly grabbed Mina by her waist.
“Ah! That tickles!” Mina jumped.
“Hurry up.” He whined.
“Fine. But I’m just average.”
“It’s okay.”

They walked to a room with high-quality doors that were built as if it was an elevator.
He quickly pressed the button and it opened. There were two guards blocking a see through door, where a vision of a man sitting comfortably while working showed.

“Sir, boss is busy.” One stated as both bodyguards bowed.
“And? I scheduled with my dad already. Let me through.”
“Please wait a moment, sir.” The other one then took out a phone and held onto a number.

“Boss, young master is here with his friend.” He paused another moment, “Yes.”

The bodyguards then made way and the door slid open.
They walked in as Mina stood close to him.

“Pa, I thought I told you.” He straightened up his back and hid his hands in his pocket.
“I know. I’m just busy with work.” His dad stopped and placed his pen next to his paper works.

“You always are.” He mumbled, so only Mina could hear it.
Mina pinched from behind so that his dad doesn’t see it. He quickly twitched in response.

“Meet Hye Mina.” He pushed Mina up.
“Hello.” Mina bowed.
“What’s your name?” his dad has his eyes concentrated on her.
“Hye Mina.” Mina repeated.
“You look like your dad.”
“Eh?”
“Isn’t your dad Hye David?”
“Yeah.” Mina replied.

“Pa, is her dad one of –”
“No, just a friend.”

“Really?”
“Yeah. Tell him my name, and he’ll know me.”
“Cool!” Mina jumped up.

“Pa, I’m going over to her house. Don’t count me in for supper.”
“Yes.”

He took Mina’s hand and walked out.

“Sir, the care’s waiting for you.” The two bodyguards bowed as one stated out loud.

“Let’s go.”

There was a long silence between them while they sat in the car.

“So… why does it seem like you’re pissed off?” Mina broke the silence.
“Nothing.”
“Oh okay.”

Another five minutes of silence passed by and they finally reached Mina’s house.

“Okay, we’re here.” Mina stated.
“Let’s go.”
“Uhm… mister, do you want to go too?” Mina asked the driver.
“No thanks.”
“Okay.”

When they reached the doorstep, Mina knocked on the door.
Kwon opened the door and looked up. Her mouth dropped open.

“What?” Mina asked.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kwon yelled as she ran around.

“Kwon! SSHH!” their dad yelled.
“Appa! Appa! Unnie has a booboo!”

“Kwon! SH!” Mina whispered loudly as she got red.
“Hehe.”
“Whatever!”

“Appa! Unnie brought home a boy!” Kwon continued to jump around.

“What?!” both their mom and dad ran up to the door.
“Umma, appa. He’s my friend.” Mina explained.

“C’mon in!” their mom invited as their dad stared confusingly.

“Boy, what’s your name?” their dad asked as their mom closed the door.

“My name is Park Tae.”

Suddenly, a loud crash of glasses rang.

The parents’ eyes widened in shock.

“You’re Park Jay Woo’s son?” their dad squinted his eyes at Tae, as if he was expecting something from him.
“Yes, sir.”
“Tell your dad, I said hello and that I miss him.”
“Yes.”
“Come, join our family for a while.” Their dad and Tae walk to the living room and sat comfortably at the couch.

“Umma.” Mina ran over to her.
“Clumsy me. Haha.”
“What happened?”
“I tripped on my slippers.”
“Oh.”

After cleaning the broken glasses up, Mina helped her mom set dinner up. Meanwhile Tae and her dad were laughing together as their conversation went on.

They all sat at the dining room.

“Well, then. Let’s eat!” Kwon yelled out.
“Yes!” Mina answered.
“Enjoy yourself.” Their dad said to Tae as he handed a piece of chicken with his chopsticks.
“Thanks you.”
“Oh! I’ll be right back!” Mina got up and picked up some food onto another plate and ran out the door.

“What is she doing?” their mom asked.
“Dunno. Let’s just eat.”

…MEANWHILE…

*Knock knock*
‘hm… no answer, huh?’

“Oh, yes, I’m here.” The driver approached Mina.
“Oh! Yes! I was looking for you!” Mina shoved the plate onto the driver’s hand.
“I –”
“Don’t worry!” Mina ran back into the house.

“Okay! I’m back!” Mina announced.

As they were eating, Tae noticed something.
Kwon was looking at him the whole time. He didn’t know how to respond, so he smiled at her. Kwon then looked away and Tae went back to eating.

“Unnie!” Kwon shouted.
“What?” Mina answered.
“Is he your boyfriend?”
“No.” Mina was starting to get embarrassed.
“Oh… then he’s mine!” Kwon ran and hugged Tae.

“Oh…” Tae blinked fastly as his face turned pink.

“Haha.” Their dad laughed.
“Come here, bad girl.” Their mom took Kwon away.
“C’mon, mommy! Unnie don’t want him!”
“Yes she does. She’s lying to you.”
“Oh.”
“Ma!”
Kwon and Mina simultaneously responded.

“Haha.”

“See you tomorrow at school!” Mina waved at Tae.
“Come again!” both their dad and mom greeted.
“Bye bye!” Kwon danced around.

Tae gave them all one wave and the car left.

When they re-entered their house, their dad quickly told Mina and Kwon to clean up.
“Papa needs to tell mama about my work.”
“Kay.”

The next day, at school, Mina arrived happily. But her hopes were put down.
Ming Minh’s still not here and Tae was absent.
Poor Mina was alone today.
‘Oh well…’

Lunchtime came by fast when Mina was in daze. She decided to spend her time alone up in the rooftop.
She sat there for ten minutes, until a group of girls joined her.

“She is so up here.” A tall girl approached Mina with her hands crossed below her chest. Two other girls came along, surrounding Mina.

“You got guts, huh?” one question came flying at Mina.
“Never mess with oppa.” Another one came.
“Hear that, bi.tch?”

“What are you talking about?” Mina shivered in the corner she was in.

“Look at her. Scared yet?”
“Stephanie, don’t make her cry.” The one in the middle mocked Mina as she placed an arm over to the left, named ‘Stephanie’.

“I seriously don-”

SLAP!

“Shut up! Shut up! Liar! You hurted him!” the one on the right burst in anger.

Mina held onto her left cheek as her eyes burned with tears leaking out.

“Let’s get this done, girls.”

They all towered over Mina’s small body. They threw punches, slaps, and pulled Mina;s hair. Mina couldn’t do anything except cry for help.
Mina had her eyes closed as she endured all the pain. Then images appeared in her mind.
‘Tae, Ming Minh, umma, appa, Kwon, Minji… SOMEONE! HELP!’

Her body laid there in the cold. She couldn’t feel anything at all; her body was numb. But somehow, she heard something – bell rang.

It took all her mite just to walk to class.

Once she reached her class, she slid the door open. No one was here.

‘Crap. I need to get home.’

Mina gathered her stuffs and slowly walked down the stairs.
It didn’t take long for her to fall. Her knees were shaking, she was bleeding from her mouth, her head felt bald (but she wasn’t bald), and her eyes felt like it was torn out.
She then had no choice but to crawl out. It took her a while to get out the building.

Mina!” a familiar voice roared out.

By the time Tae reached her, Mina was passed out.

“TAE!” Mina screamed out of her dream as her body quickly sat up by itself.
“Hm? You woke up?” a voice beside her same out.
Mina turned to her side and found Tae beside her. “AAH! – OW!”
“That’s why you lay down and rest.” Tae pushed Mina back to sleep.
“Uhm… Whose house is this?” Mina asked as she roamed her eyes around.
“My lake house.” Tae answered softly as he held up half of his body with one elbow.

“OMG! What time is it?! My parents – ”

“Don’t worry. I sent them a message using Ming Minh’s name.”

“Oh… okay.”

“Oyasumi.”

“What does that mean?”

“Nothing. Just go to sleep.”

Mina laid there for hours, awake. Then suddenly something came up.
Why… were you not here?”

“Mina… I don’t want to talk about it.”

Mina turned her body to face him. Through the little light that was given into their room by the moon, Mina saw tears sliding one by one down his handsome face.

“Ta-”

It came so quick, Mina’s eyes widened in shock.

Tae had just slid his hands through her hair and pulled her head towards him. He quickly and gently laid his lips n hers.

Mina pushed him away.

“Tae… I never could’ve… thought that you would do this.” Mina slowly climbed out of bed and stood up.

Tae sat up, “Mina… I’m going through so much.”

Mina stood there, like she was frozen. Tae stood up with her and hugged her tightly. Somehow Mina began to cry along with Tae.

Their night together was filled with memories of unknown teardrops.

Mina was sent home the next morning.

As she stepped into the house, her mom and dad came rushing and hugged her.

“Oh my gawd! My poor baby! Ming Minh called and told us that you got beaten up bad, so she had to keep you!” her mom examined her body, softly touching her skin.

“Set Mina down, and we’ll talk about it.” Their dad stated.
“Talk about what?” Mina asked.
“Talk about everything.” Her dad replied.

“Pa, she looks tired. Let her take a rest first.” Her mom insisted.
“Sure.”

Mina took a long bath.

As she sat there, quietly, in the bathtub filled with coconut-scented water, she thought over last night.

‘They stood there, hugging each other tightly, their tears slid and dropped to the floor, like rain drops wetting the outside concrete.
Time went by quick and once they noticed, sunrise was taking place.

“Tae…” Mina began after a long silence.

He didn’t answer back.

“T-”
“Shh…” Mina was interrupted.

Without saying anything anymore, Mina nodded and hugged Tae harder, like he did.

It was only a matter of time when Tae let go.

“You should go. The car’s waiting.” Tae took a seat on the bed as he brushed his hair with his hands.
“What?” Mina asked confusingly.
“Go home.”

He then got up and gathered Mina’s stuffs. They walked out the gate and into the car.

“See you on Monday.” Tae closed the door.
“Bye.”

The car drove off as Tae walked back to the house.’

Mina gave a loud sigh then held her breath as she sank down into the water.

“Are you okay? Are you feeling better?” her mom rushed to her.
“Yes.”
“What about the migraines?”
“It’s gone.”
“Okay, come. Let me tend your wounds.”
“Yes.

They were sitting on the couch. Her mom tended her skin with green herbs, fresh from the boiling pot.

“This shall help.”
“Thanks.”

“Mina, I need to tell you something.” Her dad same and sat down on the couch across from her.
“What is it, appa?”
“Actually, this family needs to hear it. Ma! Kwon! Come here.”

Kwon came running and sat next to Mina. Their mom slowly walked up and stood behind their dad.

“Listen, kids. Umma and appa talked about this a lot of times, and it had come to this.”

“What is it?” both Mina and Kwon asked.

“We’re moving.”

“Where?” Kwon asked.

“To the states.”

“Pardon me?!” Mina was shocked from the news.

“We have only one week left. Tell your teachers and principal that.”

“Bu-”

“No ‘buts’. That’s all.” Their dad interrupted Mina.

“Yes, appa.” Mina stated as she stood up and entered her room.

Monday was a busy day for Mina. She had to tell all her teachers that she was moving. She gave up her lunchtime talking to the principal.

Besides that, there was something odd.

Ming Minh hasn’t showed up yet and Tae was ignoring her.

Throughout the whole week she had left, all her classmates and teachers gave her their “good byes” and “good luck in the states”, but she got none form Tae nor Ming Minh.

Those girls who had beat Mina up recently was reported to detention because Tae found out and dealt with them.

There was not that much memories Mina had, but she knew she was going to miss it.

…SATURDAY MORNING…

“Ma… can I drop off a letter for Tae first?”

Her parents looked at each other and then finally responded, “Yes.”

They drove to the front of “PARK RESIDENCE” and Mina threw in the letter into their mailbox.

Before turning around, Mina took a quick glance at his house. She got in the car and it rode off.

The sound of suitcases’ wheels turning and the sound of flying airplanes roared at the people. The airport was noisy as always; filled with people and their suitcases along with the voices of many people and the announcements that the employees and machines gave out, warning the customers.

Mina and her family stood in line as their suitcases were being checked. As soon as everything was clear, they walked out and entered their plane.

Everything happened so fast. From meeting Ming Minh to Minji and to Tae. Those couple months that Mina spent with her new friends were memories she would treasure forever.

[center]Author's note: PLease dont be a silent reader here! i want your comments!
d_er-01
d_er-01

Back to top Go down

The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty ----Sorry Readers!----

Post by d_er-01 12/12/2009, 3:11 am

Sorry readers! Sorry for the long wait on the next chapters! I'm currently running a lot of things right now... so i barely have time to sit down and write my fanfic! We've just recently moved, and now i have to get ready for finals, and stuffs... so... i'm expecting myself to post up at least something when my break finally comes! please be patient! thank you!
d_er-01
d_er-01

Back to top Go down

The Girl He Loved (The new version) Empty Re: The Girl He Loved (The new version)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum