Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE

3 posters

Go down

Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE

Post by 3ternallove 8/4/2009, 1:09 am

Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Untitled-4

Title: Brown Eyed Blues
Pairing: Hosu
Genre: Angst, Romance, (Happy ending?)
Rating: Fluff, Pg-13 (WOW! I’m writing something not NC-17)
Summary: Brown Eyed Blues—the feeling of need for your love to blossom right next to your heart. A sickness caused by love. Once you have it, love will be a game you’ll always lose.

Kim Junsu had been friends with Jung Yunho for the longest time. Through the good times and the bad, they were always together. But as time passed by, Junsu’s love for his friend blossomed. The feeling of need grew but Junsu couldn’t say it. He watched as his friend met the “love of his life”. He watched as Yunho walked down the aisle with her—forever spending the rest of his life without him by his side. Is there a cure for the Brown Eyed Blues?

A/N: Just so you know. Brown Eyed Blues is a song. Here it is. Take a listen, don't listen. Doesn't matter.
But yeah, its my favorite song of the year right now. teehee~ <33

Brown Eyed Blues - Adrian Hood

Back to top Go down

Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu

Post by 3ternallove 8/4/2009, 1:16 am

Junsu’s cell phone vibrated. He checked the caller ID. Jung Yunho. It said on the screen. He picked it up as he sat by himself on his dining table. It used to be shared by both Yunho and him. But recently, his best friend moved out. He just said that his girlfriend would always come over and he didn’t want to bother him. That’s it. Then he left. It’s been months after that incident. But even though, him and Yunho were still as tight as always.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hey Su!” Yunho sounded very happy on the phone. “Guess what?! Good news!”

“You sound very happy right now,” Junsu smiled. He always loved conversations like these with Yunho. It somehow brought back the light to his life. Ever since that day he finally realized and admitted to himself the he loved his best friend, it was hard to stay close. But he just pretended everything was normal anyways.

“Guess,” Yunho teased. “Two guesses! Come on, please?”

There were only two things that will make him happy right now.

Junsu sighed on the phone. You’ll move back in with me?

What he was thinking was completely different from what he was saying out loud. “You won the lottery?”

“Even better,” the exhilarated man chuckled. It seems that he couldn’t even contain his own happiness.

You’ll say you love me?

“You discovered a way for men to fly?” Junsu asked.

“You like to be funny don’t you?” Yunho sounded like he was pouting on the phone. “Anyways! Here goes!”
One second.

Two seconds.

“I’m getting…” Time passed by Junsu so slowly. He was lost in time that he didn’t hear the other part. “Hey Su? You’re not going to say anything?” Yunho was worried.

“OH!” Junsu came back to reality. “Sorry! I missed it. Repeat it again, please?” He said cutely. He promised himself a long time ago that nothing has changed. He vowed to himself that he didn’t want to wreck what he had left with Yunho. By keeping these promises, the words I love you Yunho, will never escape his lips.

“Fine,” Yunho took a breath. “I’m getting…MARRIED!”

The word married echoed through Junsu’s mind. He wasn’t ready for this news yet. He needed time to forget his feelings for Jung Yunho, his best friend. He needed time to clear the wounds of his aching heart. But unfortunately, time was too fast and just injured his heart some more.

“Su? Did you not hear again?” He could hear Yunho through the phone. A tear escaped Junsu’s eyes. No. He shouldn’t cry. No. Don’t cry. He panted really quietly. His short breaths were silent. With tears falling at a fast rate, he started composing himself so that he could speak properly. “Su?”

“OH MY GOD!” Junsu’s voice cracked but it was covered up perfectly with his fake happiness for him. “I knew you’d find that special someone.” He was smiling but at the same time, tears of heart break kept on rolling down his cheeks.

“Thanks Su!” Yunho exclaimed. “Sorry for the short notice. I didn’t know how to tell you! But you’re my best man too! Ahh, this is going to be so great.”

Junsu needed to breathe. But he was scared that if he did take a breath, he wouldn’t be able to hold back the sound of his cries. “Wait! Sorry Yunho, my food is burning. I’ll call you back?” Junsu asked. He was walking on thin ice.

“Ah! Okay, well I’ll just tell you the details quickly. “One week from today at the Old Church down the street. See you there!”

Junsu hanged up.

“No,” he cried out. He put his head on the table. “This can’t be happening…” Junsu tried to convince himself. “No…” Breathe. Breathe. He needed to breathe. He gasped for air. Cries of sadness echoed in his apartment.

For the longest time now, he would always think of Yunho. Yunho gave him strength. Loving Yunho made him hope for the best. Every time they made contact, he’d go weak to the point where he couldn’t even speak. It made him want to go back in time—to redo the past. It’s a shame he didn’t get to say I love you first. Maybe that would’ve made a difference. But it’s too late now. No matter how much he wanted to see Yunho, he wouldn’t be able to now. He’d just get in the way.

He walked to his living room and turned on his television. Pain, despair, loneliness— he felt them all. And so, by watching, he hoped to forget about everything. He flipped through the channels.

And finally, he stopped flipping. A sweet lullaby echoed through his ears. It was a music video of Adrian Hood on television. It was his new song.

I just wanna hold your hand,
Be your man.
I wanna know if you’d take a chance.
Cuz I still have not revealed it
Cuz I still the feelin,
That loving you is a game I’d always lose.
I got the Brown Eyed Blues.

The song was true in its own ways. He had already lost at love. Loving Yunho—winning his heart, would always be a game he’d lose. He cried as the song kept on playing. He shouldn’t have listened. It just pained his heart more.

Junsu sang with the song but was still crying at the same time. “Loving you…a game I’d always lose…I got the brown eyed blues..“ Apparently, his voice also took pity on his heart. “I have the brown eyed blues huh?” Junsu pathetically smiled at himself. He sang that line over and over again until he just couldn’t do it anymore. He cared too much for Yunho. He hoped that the other man would also care for him as much as he did. It’s not that Yunho didn’t care, but the care Yunho has for Junsu and the care he had for Yunho is like fire and ice. They meant different things.

An hour passed. Junsu just sat on the couch by himself. He kept on thinking of the happy times both of them shared together. It was happy but why was he crying? The happy moments never lasted long enough. Eventually, depression just dug a deeper hole in his heart.

Ding. Dong.

The doorbell went off. He didn’t answer it.

“Hey Su!” Yunho called out from the other side of the door. “You okay? You sounded weird on the phone. Are you sick?”

Oh shit. He couldn’t let Yunho see him like this. He shouldn’t be selfish. Yunho was happy and he should be happy for him!

“I still have your keys so I’ll just go in okay? I’ll give you about thirty seconds to answer the door. I don’t want to interrupt anything.” Yunho continued to talk.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Junsu ran around in circles.

“One…Two…Three,” Yunho counted.

Junsu got an idea. He got on the shower as fast as he could. He took off his clothes, and turned on the shower wetting his hair and his body. Taking the shampoo bottle he spread it all over his hair and purposely spread it on his eyes as well. “Gaah!” His puffy and already red eyes stung. He got off the shower and wrapped a towel around his lower half of his body revealing his abdomen.

“Twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine…” Yunho continued to count. “Thirty! Alright Su, I’m coming in okay?” He placed the key inside the knob.

Junsu opened the door right in time before the door was opened by Yunho. He made it obvious that there was shampoo in his eyes and it was stinging pretty badly.

Yunho saw the sight—a half naked Junsu with shampoo still on his hair and apparently his eyes as well.

“You always time your visits nicely don’t you?” Junsu painfully said. His eyes were dying. He instinctively rubbed them.

“No, you shouldn’t do that Su!” Yunho scolded him. “Here, let me help you.” He took out his handkerchief and quickly took off the shampoo that bugged his eyes. “Why did you even come out of the shower? I told you I have a key.”

“Huh? I didn’t hear you,” Junsu lied. “I just heard so much doorbells that I just got out of the shower.”

“Oh, sorry about that. I was just a little bit worried,” Yunho told him. “You sounded sick.”

“Wow really? I don’t know… I was chopping up onions for my omelet.” He pointed at the scene at the kitchen. Junsu did make omelets but he never really put onions in them.

“Aigo, here I was worried that you were dying,” Yunho replied. He continued to wipe Junsu’s eyes.

“I can take care of myself just fine,” Junsu stated.

“Yeah, says the man who can’t even wipe out the shampoo in his eyes,” Yunho told him as a matter of fact. “There, all done.”

It took Junsu a while to notice that their faces were too close to each other. Oh how he wished it would last forever. He wanted to hold Yunho. He yearned to be in Yunho’s arms. But he couldn’t. He shouldn’t. I love you! Is all he wanted to say but instead different words came out of his lips once again. “How’s my eyes?”

Yunho laughed. His laugh brought back old memories. “Very red!”

Junsu wanted to cry again.

“Okay! Well I need to finish my shower, and after that I have a meeting with my boss so I can’t talk to you today. Sorry, but I’ll see you on your special day?” Junsu pretended to be energetic as usual.

“Sure Su. Be there okay?” Yunho asked him.

Junsu gave the brightest smile he could muster out of his broken heart. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Junsu turned his back away from Yunho. Good thing his tears held on for a while. Seeing Yunho made Junsu want to leap on his arms. He wanted to hug him. But he knew that what they had before couldn’t happen. Not anymore. Yunho had Seulgi. And he didn’t have Yunho’s heart. Technically, he had lost already. At this point in time, he wondered if there will ever be a cure to his disease called the brown eyed blues. If he had one, maybe Yunho and him would be together. He wouldn’t fail at love anymore.

Yunho left the house disappointedly. He wanted to talk to Junsu. Oh, he missed his dolphin voiced best friend. He couldn’t help but feel depressed. He didn’t know why though. Was he expecting something from Junsu?

The day of the wedding came.

Junsu stood there, right beside Yunho. He was hurting so much at this joyful occasion but all he could do was just hide it. He wanted to cry. He was bleeding on the inside from too much pain. Blood was gushing out of his heart when Yunho finally said “I do.” Junsu was practically going crazy in his head. How he wished he was Seulgi. The words I do… I love you Yunho. Those were all the words he wanted to say but he couldn’t. Because of his love sickness, he would always lose when it came to love. This was the effect of the brown eyed blues.

Seconds became minutes. Minutes became hours and an hour felt like years. At the last segment, Junsu watched Yunho as he carried the love of his life down the aisle for their new life together. He knew he wasn’t going to be part of it. It was obvious.

Junsu went back home to his apartment. He was now officially out of Yunho’s life. That thought hurt him the most. He didn’t have any feelings of hate for anyone but only remorse. It was his own fault for not saying what he truly meant. As much as he was happy that Yunho found Seulgi, he hated the fact that he was going to be with someone else other than him. He hated the fact that he couldn’t stop thinking about Yunho—he couldn’t stop loving him. He poured him a glass of wine but he didn’t want to drink it. He’d rather be sober. Because of depression, he threw his glass of wine on the wall. The color of red rolled down slowly, tinting its white color with its own dark color.

On his fridge, Junsu ripped up pictures of him and Yunho and threw it wherever. Out of frustration he kicked the table, knocking it down, landing on it its side. Plates on the top smashed into pieces at the floor like his heart shattering to bits as Yunho told him he was getting married.

He wrote his last entry on his journal. He had always written down his feelings so that they would go away. But now, even writing, the pen—not even the book absorbed his pain.

July 27, 2009,

I love you Jung Yunho. These are the words that I needed to let out today. This is our 20th year anniversary as best friends. Remember? But from now on, it’ll be you and your wife’s anniversary date and not Junsu and Yunho’s best friendship anniversary. I don’t even know if I’m still your best friend because for five years now, I loved you—more than just a friend. For many years now, I wanted something more. I wanted to be in your arms. I wanted to hold your hands. You make me go weak. I think you’re the only one who can do this to me. I should’ve revealed my feelings for you sooner but I didn’t want to risk the friendship that we’ve had. I love you Yunho. That’s all I desperately wanted you to know but I shall keep it as a secret in my heart. I’ll take the latest flight out of Korea. I need to get away from you. I need to. I’ll come back once I can trust myself to contain this feeling that I have for you deep inside myself. Till then, you won’t find me. I need to hide but I’ll be back.

Junsu’s tears filled the page of his journal. His ink smudged on the pages. At least his little notebook was a place where he could truly be honest.

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - Continued

Post by 3ternallove 8/4/2009, 1:19 am

Suddenly, he took out his phone and called Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong, I’m leaving,” Junsu told the man as Jaejoong picked up his phone.

“What? Why Junsu?” Jaejoong asked full of concern. “Did something happen with your Yunho issue again?”

Jaejoong knew Junsu’s feelings. They were brothers. They were tight as much as he was with Yunho.

“He got married today.”

“What!?” Jaejoong freaked out. “I’m coming over now.”Junsu could hear the jiggle of the keys.

“No,” Junsu stopped him, “I’m packing my clothes now and I’m going to drive to the airport to get away.”

“Get away Junsu? But where?” Jaejoong was completely worried for his brother.

“I don’t know,” Junsu sniffled, “Far away, somewhere.”

“No! You can’t do that!” Jaejoong disagreed with his brother’s decision.

“Jaejoong, I need this okay? I’ll be back I promise.”

A long pause. It took Jaejoong a while to agree to his brother’s request.

“I’ll take care of your apartment until you come back then Su,” Jaejoong calmed down a bit as he realized his brother’s huge pain. “Bye Su. Take care of yourself…”

Junsu hanged up. Thanks Jaejoong.

Junsu stuffed all his clothes in a big suitcase and headed out of his house in a hurry to see new things. He needed to forget. He needed new places that didn’t remind him of Yunho.

Getting a successful flight to the States, Junsu hopped on a train. With this, he left home. He left his heart. He left his pain. He cried until there were no more tears to cry.

Three weeks have passed and Yunho never got a call back from Junsu. Of course he tried calling millions of times but Junsu was nowhere to be found. Yunho went crazy. He didn’t know what to do. What was wrong with him? He was acting like some child who had lost sight of his mommy.

He couldn’t keep his worry to himself anymore. He decided to barge the door down Junsu’s apartment. Getting there he did see a human being, but it wasn’t his Su. Wait, did he just say ‘His Su?’ His mind was confused.

“Yunho,” Jaejoong called out to him. “You should learn how to knock first!”

“Ahh sorry,” Yunho scratched the back of his head, “I’m worried about Su. Do you know where he is?”

“No,” Jaejoong couldn’t help but reply coldly.

“Jaejoong…” Yunho went closer to the raven haired man. “Please…I’m about to go crazy.”

“It’s nothing compared to all the hurt you’ve caused your friend,” Jaejoong hissed at him. “But of course you wouldn’t know.”

“What do I not know?” Yunho asked him. He was in panic mode. He hurt Junsu? How?

Jaejoong handed him a notebook. “Here, I found this in Junsu’s room. Hope these will answer your questions.”

“What is it?” Yunho asked him.

“It’s Junsu’s entries with you at every single one of them,” Jaejoong replied. “He must’ve dropped it because I found it on the floor right next to his bed.”

“Why? Where did he go Jaejoong?” Yunho asked him.

“Away from you,” Jaejoong answered him. “Go home. Don’t open that till you’re alone by yourself. Trust me. You’ll get knocked out.”

Yunho just stared.

Jaejoong gave an exasperated sigh. He placed the side of his index finger on his forehead. “You love him don’t you?”

Yunho was taken aback by the question. Did he really love Junsu? All the reasons behind his care for Junsu… was it all because he loved his best friend? He thought it was normal to feel that way since they were close.

Yunho marched outside Junsu’s door and went home for the night. What the hell just happened?

“Hey Yunnie,” Seulgi greeted him as he went through the door. “What’s wrong baby?” She attempted to kiss him.

“Nothing…” he pushed her away and locked himself inside the washroom, sitting himself on the closed toilet. He opened the book and started to read.

It was an entry about 8 years ago.

June 9th, 2001

Wow! Yunho took me to the amusement park today. I must say it was quite awesome! Yunho was really good at the basketball game! He even won me a teddy bear. I’ll treasure it forever.

Ahh…It was Junsu’s journal. It was the one he never let him read. Junsu told him it was top secret.

He flipped to three quarters of it.

February 14th, 2004

I think I’ve been hit by the cupid. Who’s the lucky person? Ughh… I don’t even want to say it but I guess nobody would read it anyways. The lucky guy would be…that’s right, Yunho. I’m so stupid. Out of all the people I fall in love with it ends up being my best friend. I kind of wanted to give him chocolates today but I thought it would be weird. Bleeeh. I guess I’m gay then. What if he’s straight? I shouldn’t confess. He’ll hate me for sure.

February 15th, 2004

Yunho asked why I didn’t give him chocolates yesterday. Why? Was I supposed to give him one? Did it mean something? Oh, I could only hope. Yunho is just getting too damn irresistible the more I stare at him. Ahh, it hurts. My heart sure feels empty.

Junsu had fallen in love with him for that long? Five years. He made Junsu suffer by himself for five years? Guilt panged at his heart. He also had attraction to the man but he never knew how much. He was always blind to see what was happening in front of him. He was too blind to see that Junsu happened. Now he’s too late. He flipped through the book again and looked at Junsu’s last entry.

It took him forever to read that entry. He had to stop and re read over and over again that line where it said. I love you Jung Yunho. It was the line that made his heart ache—that made his tears flow. Junsu sounded like he was really in pain. Whatever he felt right now, Junsu’s pain was probably a million times greater.

/Flashback:

“I’m getting…” Time passed by Junsu so slowly. He was lost in time that he didn’t hear the other part. “Hey Su? You’re not going to say anything?” Yunho was worried.

“OH!” Junsu came back to reality. “Sorry! I missed it. Repeat it again, please?” He said cutely.

“Fine,” Yunho took a breath. “I’m getting…MARRIED!”

“Su? Did you not hear again?”

“OH MY GOD!” Junsu’s voice cracked but it was covered up perfectly with his fake happiness for him. “I knew you’d find that special someone.” He was smiling but at the same time, tears of heart break kept on rolling down his cheeks.

“Thanks Su!” Yunho exclaimed. “Sorry for the short notice. I didn’t know how to tell you! But you’re my best man too! Ahh, this is going to be so great.”

/End of Flashback

Marriage my ass. He made the man who was in love with him be his best man for his wedding. Oh God, that must have hurt so much. Yunho felt so stupid. How couldn’t he have noticed it?! He grabbed a fistful of his hair in frustration. He must’ve been crying. Yunho could feel only remorseful. If only he knew where Junsu was. He’d give up everything to have him right now. “Oh Su…” he groaned out. “Where are you? Please come back soon.”

He believed in Junsu. If he could make Junsu wait that long to realize that he himself loved him, then he would also wait for as long as it takes.

Yunho sniffled.

“Yunho?” Seulgi knocked at the door. “Why are you in there for so long?”

He wiped his tears away but his eyes couldn’t lie. It was too swollen, too red. He unlocked the door and Seulgi came inside in an instant.

“What’s wrong babe?” She went up to him.

“Seulgi…” Yunho cried some more. “My heart, it hurts so much right now.”

She smiled but it also came with great pain. She knew.

“It’s Kim Junsu isn’t it?” She asked him.

“How did you know?” he looked up at her.

“I don’t know…” she replied, “maybe because during the wedding, you weren’t looking at me but at him the whole entire time. The words ‘I do’ weren’t directed to me. You stared right past me.” She grabbed Yunho’s hands. “I knew this was going to happen, but everything happened too soon.”

Yunho hugged her. “I’m so sorry…sorry…sorry,” he apologized deeply, “I’m so stupid…”

“I’ll move out then…” Seulgi finally said. “I’ll tell my parents that we just never connected with each other…”

“No…you can stay here,” Yunho replied. “I’ll go live in Junsu’s apartment.”

He hugged her tightly for the last time.

“Did you ever loved me?” Seulgi asked him about to cry.

“That’s what I thought,” Yunho replied with great confusion, “but what we had was probably just the feeling of friendship. What me and Junsu had was probably because of love.”

He broke the hug and left Seulgi crying.

In less than thirty minutes, he packed up his clothes and all his belongings. Stuffing them into his car, he zoomed into the streets.

Flashes of memories sparked in his mind.

/Flashback

“Aigo, here I was worried that you were dying,” Yunho replied. He continued to wipe Junsu’s eyes.

“I can take care of myself just fine,” Junsu stated.

“Yeah, says the man who can’t even wipe out the shampoo in his eyes,” Yunho told him as a matter of fact. “There, all done.”

“How’s my eyes?”

Yunho laughed. His laugh brought back old memories. “Very red!”

/End of Flashback

He was probably crying that whole entire time. Why did he get fooled by that?! He just got too frustrated with himself. Someone should go punch him right now.

Too deeply in thought, Yunho zoomed past a red light.

“SHIT!” He yelled out loud as a long beep ringed in his ears. He was going to die. A huge collision happened at the street light near Junsu’s apartment.

Jaejoong was going to go out with his friends to go clubbing and so, he left Junsu’s house. But on the way there, ambulances, fire fighters, police and the paramedics were there. What a big accident! The car looked so familiar but he couldn’t trace it back to where he had last seen it. Jaejoong got curious and decided to wait as the paramedics pulled out an unconscious bloody body out of the car. Jaejoong’s eyes widened. It was Jung Yunho.

“OH MY FUCKING GAWD!” Jaejoong grabbed a fistful of his hair and went around in tiny circles. “JUNG YUNHO! WHY?!” Jaejoong kneeled on the sidewalk.

Because of the commotion, the police went up to him. “You know him sir? Can you help us identify him? We couldn’t seem to find his license anywhere.”

Jaejoong just looked blankly on the ground. It was all his fault. This wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t given Junsu’s journal to him. Oh my God.

“Sir?” one of the police men asked him again.

“Yeah… I know him,” Jaejoong squeaked out.

“Come with us then,” they ordered.

With the ambulance that Yunho was at, the police car with Jaejoong inside followed it.

“Name?” the police man asked.

“Jung Yunho.”

“Phone number?”

“452-8239-04-2848,” Jaejoong replied.

“Are his parents here?”

“They are on vacation. I don’t know where.”

“Any other relatives?”

“No…” Jaejoong didn’t know but he just answered whatever anyways.

“Then would you be the one responsible for him until his parents come back?”

“Yes.” Jaejoong should be responsible. This was his fault anyways.

It was a long night. Jaejoong called Junsu for the longest of times but without a doubt, no one picked up.

“FUCK IT!” Jaejoong screamed impatiently in front of the emergency surgical room. He sat down on the chairs in front of it. Frustration filled the air. Junsu needed to come back now.

Two hours later, the head doctor in charge informed him of the outcome.

Jaejoong couldn’t help but just hope for the best.

“There is a complete fracture at his left arm and his left leg but fortunately, his spine is doing well. It wasn’t damaged up badly at all. But he took a major hit at his head causing the left lobe to become damaged meaning that he’s still safe but in a comma right now. It may be for a short time lasting for a few weeks, it could also be for last for a long time lasting about ten years. We don’t know. He’s still alive but his condition could get worse.”

The doctor left.

“Damn it all!” Jaejoong smashed the wall with his fist. “JUNSU! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!”

Six Months Later …

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty Re: Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE

Post by 3ternallove 8/4/2009, 1:23 am

Jaejoong woke up to a sudden vibration on his hand. For six months now, he had tried to get a hold of his brother. Day and night he tried to call but his cell phone was off. He couldn’t even leave a damn message.

He opened his phone to look at the text message he just received. It was from an unknown number. Who would text him at ten in the morning? He needed a shut eye.

His text read:

‘Hyung, it’s me, Junsu. My phone broke so I got a new one with a different number right before I left. I’m at the airport right now. Come pick me up. I’m coming back.’

“JUNSU?!” He shot up from his bed, his hair still standing up from rolling around the bed all night. He placed a beanie hat on, a jacket and a fresh pair of jeans and climbed on his car. Junsu’s back and he needed to tell him about Yunho.

“Hyung!” Junsu waved as he saw a figure of Jaejoong running towards him. He was prepared for the biggest hug in the whole entire world but he never got one. What the hell?

“Got your bags Su?” Jaejoong just asked him.

“Yeah…”

“Okay,” Jaejoong grabbed Junsu’s wrist and walked really fast. “Let’s go.”

Getting on the car, they went straight to the hospital.

“What are we doing here?” Junsu questioned Jaejoong.

“To pay a visit to someone. Come with me,” Jaejoong merely replied.

They went into the hospital, going up the elevators and turned corners. Where were they going? It was all Junsu could ask himself.

His question was answered when they stopped in front of a door. He read the name tag out loud. Jung Yunho.

There was no fucking way. No way in hell…

Junsu rushed inside to find an unconscious body lying on a bed. Yunho was hooked up everywhere. Junsu couldn’t stand it. The whole sight made his knees buckle. He became weak.

“YUNHO!” Junsu yelled. “What happened to you?” He turned to face Jaejoong. “When did this happen?”

“Three weeks after you left,” the man answered. “He was heading to your apartment probably after reading this…” Jaejoong showed him the book.

Yunho probably read it. “So this is where it was…” Junsu took his journal from Jaejoong’s hands and placed it inside his pocket.

He took Yunho’s hand and gripped it tight.

“Yunho…do you feel me holding you?” Junsu talked. “I wanted to hold your hand for the longest time in the whole world. But you’re so cold…I thought you were going to be warm. Is it my turn to bring life back into you?”

Yunho just laid there. There was no sign of movement coming from him.

“Yunho…I know I fail at love. But please, wake up. I want to hear your voice. I missed you. I need you,” Junsu started to tear up. Apparently, the pain and the tears he had left here all came back and found him again. “Oh Yunho…maybe you wouldn’t hear this but I regret what I didn’t do. And now, I’m ready but it seems like you’re not. It’s time to cure my disease Yunho. I finally figured it out. You probably won’t feel the same way but,” Junsu sniffed, his nose was running from the crying, “I want you to know that I’VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME. Please… answer me,” Junsu cried out loud.

No life given at all. Jaejoong could only look away. It hurt him too much. He watched as Junsu took the blame all by himself. He was well frustrated like how Jaejoong was on the day of the accident.

“YUNHO?! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME?! YOU CAN’T STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER! HOW ABOUT ME?! Are you going to make me wait again? HOW LONG?! I’m too deeply in love with you to get over this. I want you to hold me because you still haven’t heard that I loved you yet! Even though I’m here beside you, I still can’t help but feel that I lost once again.”

He sobbed. A loser at love-- that's what he was. He started to sing the song that gave him meaning.

I just want to hold your hand,
Be your man.
Cuz I still get the feeling,
That loving you is a game I’d always lose…

I got the Brown Eyed Blues…

Tears and sounds of pain and sorrow returned to the room once again. Jaejoong got Junsu a chair to sit on. It appears that he wouldn’t let go of Yunho’s hand for anything in the world.

Jaejoong watched as Junsu drifted off to sleep with tears in his eyes. He truly did love the man that laid like a vegetable in front of him. He truly did.

Morning came, and Junsu awoke to movement. He opened his eyes.

“Good morning Su.” A voice came out.

“Joongie…” he whispered out loud. “Need sleep…”

“Joongie?” the voice croaked out. “It’s Yunnie isn’t it Su?”

Junsu’s eyes widened and he quickly got up staring at the man who made his heart flutter.

“I love you too Su,” Yunho whispered to him. He leaned in for a tender kiss.

And that’s how the love virus called the Brown Eyed Blues is healed. Complications in life are only set by our own selves. So why not take the easy way? Just tackle love life problems head on without any regrets. That’s how you overcome the Brown Eyed Blues.

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - Continued

Post by 3ternallove 8/4/2009, 1:23 am

Jaejoong woke up to a sudden vibration on his hand. For six months now, he had tried to get a hold of his brother. Day and night he tried to call but his cell phone was off. He couldn’t even leave a damn message.

He opened his phone to look at the text message he just received. It was from an unknown number. Who would text him at ten in the morning? He needed a shut eye.

His text read:

‘Hyung, it’s me, Junsu. My phone broke so I got a new one with a different number right before I left. I’m at the airport right now. Come pick me up. I’m coming back.’

“JUNSU?!” He shot up from his bed, his hair still standing up from rolling around the bed all night. He placed a beanie hat on, a jacket and a fresh pair of jeans and climbed on his car. Junsu’s back and he needed to tell him about Yunho.

“Hyung!” Junsu waved as he saw a figure of Jaejoong running towards him. He was prepared for the biggest hug in the whole entire world but he never got one. What the hell?

“Got your bags Su?” Jaejoong just asked him.

“Yeah…”

“Okay,” Jaejoong grabbed Junsu’s wrist and walked really fast. “Let’s go.”

Getting on the car, they went straight to the hospital.

“What are we doing here?” Junsu questioned Jaejoong.

“To pay a visit to someone. Come with me,” Jaejoong merely replied.

They went into the hospital, going up the elevators and turned corners. Where were they going? It was all Junsu could ask himself.

His question was answered when they stopped in front of a door. He read the name tag out loud. Jung Yunho.

There was no fucking way. No way in hell…

Junsu rushed inside to find an unconscious body lying on a bed. Yunho was hooked up everywhere. Junsu couldn’t stand it. The whole sight made his knees buckle. He became weak.

“YUNHO!” Junsu yelled. “What happened to you?” He turned to face Jaejoong. “When did this happen?”

“Three weeks after you left,” the man answered. “He was heading to your apartment probably after reading this…” Jaejoong showed him the book.

Yunho probably read it. “So this is where it was…” Junsu took his journal from Jaejoong’s hands and placed it inside his pocket.

He took Yunho’s hand and gripped it tight.

“Yunho…do you feel me holding you?” Junsu talked. “I wanted to hold your hand for the longest time in the whole world. But you’re so cold…I thought you were going to be warm. Is it my turn to bring life back into you?”

Yunho just laid there. There was no sign of movement coming from him.

“Yunho…I know I fail at love. But please, wake up. I want to hear your voice. I missed you. I need you,” Junsu started to tear up. Apparently, the pain and the tears he had left here all came back and found him again. “Oh Yunho…maybe you wouldn’t hear this but I regret what I didn’t do. And now, I’m ready but it seems like you’re not. It’s time to cure my disease Yunho. I finally figured it out. You probably won’t feel the same way but,” Junsu sniffed, his nose was running from the crying, “I want you to know that I’VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME. Please… answer me,” Junsu cried out loud.

No life given at all. Jaejoong could only look away. It hurt him too much. He watched as Junsu took the blame all by himself. He was well frustrated like how Jaejoong was on the day of the accident.

“YUNHO?! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME?! YOU CAN’T STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER! HOW ABOUT ME?! Are you going to make me wait again? HOW LONG?! I’m too deeply in love with you to get over this. I want you to hold me because you still haven’t heard that I loved you yet! Even though I’m here beside you, I still can’t help but feel that I lost once again.”

He sobbed. A loser at love-- that's what he was. He started to sing the song that gave him meaning.

I just want to hold your hand,
Be your man.
Cuz I still get the feeling,
That loving you is a game I’d always lose…

I got the Brown Eyed Blues…

Tears and sounds of pain and sorrow returned to the room once again. Jaejoong got Junsu a chair to sit on. It appears that he wouldn’t let go of Yunho’s hand for anything in the world.

Jaejoong watched as Junsu drifted off to sleep with tears in his eyes. He truly did love the man that laid like a vegetable in front of him. He truly did.

Morning came, and Junsu awoke to movement. He opened his eyes.

“Good morning Su.” A voice came out.

“Joongie…” he whispered out loud. “Need sleep…”

“Joongie?” the voice croaked out. “It’s Yunnie isn’t it Su?”

Junsu’s eyes widened and he quickly got up staring at the man who made his heart flutter.

“I love you too Su,” Yunho whispered to him. He leaned in for a tender kiss.

And that’s how the love virus called the Brown Eyed Blues is healed. Complications in life are only set by our own selves. So why not take the easy way? Just tackle love life problems head on without any regrets. That’s how you overcome the Brown Eyed Blues.

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE Empty Re: Brown Eyed Blues [One-shot] - HoSu COMPLETE

Post by Kyn 8/4/2009, 5:53 am

Is this story already finished?
If it is, dont forget to add Completed to the title
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternallove 8/13/2009, 1:57 am

Kyn wrote:Is this story already finished?

T____T~
i don't get this. ahahah sorry.
i think i just click the vote down button. LOL
which i guessed would be the reply to this button.
but @_@~
okay , so how do you change the... title of the thread ? XD

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 8/13/2009, 4:19 pm

3ternallove wrote:
Kyn wrote:Is this story already finished?

T____T~
i don't get this. ahahah sorry.
i think i just click the vote down button. LOL
which i guessed would be the reply to this button.
but @_@~
okay , so how do you change the... title of the thread ? XD

you go the the first post in the topic and click edit
then you change the title by adding complete at the end
but i've already done it for you, and I'll move this to the completed fanfic section

Forum Mod: Kyn
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternallove 8/13/2009, 10:49 pm

... sorry if im stupid . hahahah~~
thankyou very much though!! <3

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 8/20/2009, 3:59 am

awwwh, such a cute story!!
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternallove 8/20/2009, 12:28 pm

thank you very much Smile

3ternallove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down