Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!*

+6
Sachie
daesungvip
JYCYB
faye
shawty_12
Tammy
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty Re: What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!*

Post by Tammy 6/27/2009, 2:04 pm

JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:When a smoker smokes in front of my face and puffs out the smoke in my face ikkkk so annoying last time a guy did that I wanted to strangle him! But my friend stopped me. My friend had asthma and what ticked me off is he was smoking in front of her too!! ARRRGHHHHH SMOKE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! lol

ahehehe
I HATE smokers in general...
lolz
that why i was so shocked when i found out that our beloved Jae was smoking
but he stopped now
phew
not sure bout yoochun though
i think yoochun still does but idk lol >.<
yeah my uncle is a smoker but he doesn't smoke in front of me
i'm such a nerd I'll be telling him all these facts about smoking and death and he looks at me like
WTF?! WHERE DOES SHE LEARN THIS STUFF?!! lol

lmao...
none of my family smokes...
lolz
except for major oldies
and yoochun is...eehh...
i dont know what he likes about it
i suppose it's his life
but i dont want to see dbsk fall apart because of him ruining his voice
or even worse!
but lets not look into the bad side shall we?
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!* - Page 3 Empty Re: What Annoys You The Most? *RAGE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE!*

Post by Guest 6/27/2009, 2:08 pm

Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:When a smoker smokes in front of my face and puffs out the smoke in my face ikkkk so annoying last time a guy did that I wanted to strangle him! But my friend stopped me. My friend had asthma and what ticked me off is he was smoking in front of her too!! ARRRGHHHHH SMOKE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! lol

ahehehe
lolz
but he stopped now
phew
i'm such a nerd I'll be telling him all these facts about smoking and death and he looks at me like

lmao...
lolz
except for major oldies
and yoochun is...eehh...
i suppose it's his life
or even worse!

i want him to stop too...hmmmm maybe I'll send him a BIG card that says stop smoking and have TONS of fact and pic of what happens to smokers! That'll scare the sh*t out if him!...I hope LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 6/27/2009, 2:21 pm

JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:

ahehehe
lolz
but he stopped now
phew

lmao...
lolz
except for major oldies
and yoochun is...eehh...
i suppose it's his life
or even worse!

i want him to stop too...hmmmm maybe I'll send him a BIG card that says stop smoking and have TONS of fact and pic of what happens to smokers! That'll scare the sh*t out if him!...I hope LMFAO

lolz
he'll probs just ignore it
ahehehe
you know
way too much fan letters from them
XD
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/27/2009, 2:26 pm

Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:

ahehehe
lolz
but he stopped now
phew

lmao...
lolz
except for major oldies
and yoochun is...eehh...
i suppose it's his life
or even worse!

lolz
ahehehe
you know
XD

I scrapbook...it will surely catch his eye!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 6/27/2009, 2:30 pm

JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:

ahehehe
lolz
but he stopped now
phew

lmao...
lolz
except for major oldies
and yoochun is...eehh...
i suppose it's his life
or even worse!

lolz
ahehehe
you know
XD

AWESOME!!

lets do it together!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/27/2009, 2:32 pm

Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
Tammy wrote:

ahehehe
lolz
but he stopped now
phew

lmao...
lolz
except for major oldies
and yoochun is...eehh...
i suppose it's his life
or even worse!

lolz
ahehehe
you know
XD

AWESOME!!

lets do it together!

LMFAO HEX YEAH!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 6/28/2009, 4:41 pm

people who doesn't respect you in public.
or those who look down on you because you're different. (ethnicity)
or those who look at me and go, "yo chink!"-___________________-
i don't have chinky eyes and i'm not chinese! darn it....
hehehe...gets me pretty fed up easily. guess it's because
i've been through it so much that whenever any kind of
asian ethnicity comes up, i get really defensive over it.
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 6/29/2009, 12:52 am

shawty_12 wrote:people who doesn't respect you in public.

i know!
racist bastards can go too far sometimes
they call me chink too
because i have chinky eyes
but im not chinese
i always think of something to call them but i cant think of any
i might say too much.
lolz
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 6/29/2009, 4:01 pm

Tammy wrote:
shawty_12 wrote:people who doesn't respect you in public.

i know!
racist bastards can go too far sometimes
they call me chink too
because i have chinky eyes
but im not chinese
i always think of something to call them but i cant think of any
i might say too much.
lolz

omg, i know. i tried to think of something too but
then, i'm like, 'nvm! it's not worth wasting precious
words for morons like them'-___-
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by faye 7/24/2009, 1:15 am

ahhh why isn't this convo going on again! keep the train going people ROFL.

adding to my list -click a few pages back-

people who doesn't follow rules aka rule breakers

ok maybe this doesnt apply to most of people out there but it happened to me i came across tons of rule breakers lately and some of them are really rude and decided to ignore their disrespectful-ness and rudeness

it just flare me up!! not even my favorite picture of my two smexy hubby ( JJ and YH ) can coool me down!

UGH!! How much do i wish i can give those people a piece of my mind but shesh this is online we have to be nice and all that T_T

faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/24/2009, 4:53 am

SagSapphire wrote:ahhh why isn't this convo going on again! keep the train going people ROFL.

adding to my list -click a few pages back-

people who doesn't follow rules aka rule breakers

ok maybe this doesnt apply to most of people out there but it happened to me i came across tons of rule breakers lately and some of them are really rude and decided to ignore their disrespectful-ness and rudeness

it just flare me up!! not even my favorite picture of my two smexy hubby ( JJ and YH ) can coool me down!

UGH!! How much do i wish i can give those people a piece of my mind but shesh this is online we have to be nice and all that T_T

ahaha!

gosh people like that are soooo...infuriating right?
ahaha!

god its so hard to type with a plastered finger
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/26/2009, 3:54 am

what annoys me the most? i have MANY things that annoy me -

+ when people talk to me about SNSD. i'm sorry to you hardcore sones, but i hate snsd. i'm sorry. & i can't stand it when people who know me talk to me about snsd while they know i hate them. you like snsd? fine, i respect that; because i know that if you're really into a group, then it's gonna be hard to hate them, but don't try to make ME like them. i have my own opinions, kthx. yes, it's true, i USED to like snsd. well, i didn't really KNOW them, but i did listen to their songs & i'm not even gonna lie ; some of them are pretty & they have nice songs. but then as time flew by & snsd made mistakes, i tried ignoring the mistakes cause i hated the idea of hating a group, but i'm sorry. i couldn't ignore it. the stories i heard of what they did, just made anger build inside of me whenever i heard about them. i don't like how their attitues are portrayed onstage & on air. i'm sorry; but they don't fit the terms "role model" in my book.
i don't bash on snsd for no reason; i really don't care if they wanna make themselves look like sluts, and i really don't care that they're close with super junior. suju & snsd are both in SM. they're SUPPOSED to be close. they're family. but when their attitudes are caught on air and they try to deny everything? that pisses the hell out of me. how they can't admit what they do wrong. & the scandals with snsd piss the hell out of me too. i can't stand them. GRRRRR D:<

oh god, i'm getting really off topic here. but anyway ; i HATE it when people talk to me about snsd & try to get me to like them. you have your likes & dislikes, and i have mine. you could hate dbsk & love snsd, & i love dbsk & hate snsd. we can STILL be friends. we just won't talk about those two groups. that way we both won't get angry & we won't cause a fight for no reason.

+ i hate "friends" who turn on you; or just use you for stuff. that's probably why i lost many friends in my life; but if i get the vibe that you turned on me or is just using me, i'll become one hell of a b*tch. & i'm pretty stubborn, so it basically ends up with us ending our friendship.

+ i hate people who try to change you. accept me for who i am. if you can't do that, then just get the hell outta my life.

+ i hate people who think they're ALWAYS right. don't argue with me about something I know more than you do, you're just gonna cause me to scream my life out & kill you.

+ i hate people who put others down just to feel good about themselves. that's so selfish. if you're really a friend then you'd be happy for me whenever i succeed.

+ i hate people who back out plans last minute. i know i've done it a few times, but i try not to anymore because i don't like being abandoned for other people. it makes me feel worthless.
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/26/2009, 4:13 am

daesungvip wrote:what annoys me the most? i have MANY things that annoy me -

+ when people talk to me about SNSD. i'm sorry to you hardcore sones, but i hate snsd. i'm sorry. & i can't stand it when people who know me talk to me about snsd while they know i hate them. you like snsd? fine, i respect that; because i know that if you're really into a group, then it's gonna be hard to hate them, but don't try to make ME like them. i have my own opinions, kthx. yes, it's true, i USED to like snsd. well, i didn't really KNOW them, but i did listen to their songs & i'm not even gonna lie ; some of them are pretty & they have nice songs. but then as time flew by & snsd made mistakes, i tried ignoring the mistakes cause i hated the idea of hating a group, but i'm sorry. i couldn't ignore it. the stories i heard of what they did, just made anger build inside of me whenever i heard about them. i don't like how their attitues are portrayed onstage & on air. i'm sorry; but they don't fit the terms "role model" in my book.
i don't bash on snsd for no reason; i really don't care if they wanna make themselves look like sluts, and i really don't care that they're close with super junior. suju & snsd are both in SM. they're SUPPOSED to be close. they're family. but when their attitudes are caught on air and they try to deny everything? that pisses the hell out of me. how they can't admit what they do wrong. & the scandals with snsd piss the hell out of me too. i can't stand them. GRRRRR D:<
you know what I exaclty feel...you just took the words out of my mouth.

another thing that bothers me is Lee Soo Man, he's so biased.
Sachie
Sachie

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/26/2009, 8:32 pm

Sachie wrote:
daesungvip wrote:what annoys me the most? i have MANY things that annoy me -

you know what I exaclty feel...you just took the words out of my mouth.

another thing that bothers me is Lee Soo Man, he's so biased.

^ agreed ;
i don't like SM girls.
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/26/2009, 9:47 pm

oh yeah ;
something else that makes me angry

when i'm forced to eat.
i hate it when adults tell me "come eat, you're hungry now"
seriously, how the hell are YOU gonna tell ME that I'M hungry?
-_-"
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by TeddyxPanda 7/26/2009, 9:54 pm

LOL
michelle hahahha
"come eat, you're hungry now" ROFL
Well I hate it when People chew with their mouths open,,,i mean it doesn't seem big or anything but it bugs the crap out of me
I end up screaming at them or ordering them to chew with their mouths closed -.-
LOL
ALSO! I FRIGEN HATE guys who think their all that and judge on girl's appearances and decide if they want to be nice to them or just ignore them
f**k the conceitedness of them...but then again it goes for girls too
- ANOTHER THING
I hate it when people don't finish their food! I mean it's okay if the food sucks and you don't want it anymore cuz thats what i do but seriously IF THERE IS ONLY THREE SPOONFULLS AWAY FROM BEING COMPLETE THEN EAT THAT F******G S**T!
..need to stop getting overworked now rofl
seems like most involve food LOL OH WELL

There is still so much more to say XP
TeddyxPanda
TeddyxPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna 7/26/2009, 10:04 pm

What annoys me the most?
There are so many things that can pissed me off...

- I hate fans when they come into my stories and leave "negative" comments. It happened in my most recent story "Life of a Superstar". A few Hebe's extreme-turn-idiot fans started calling me moron and cursing me *which is the big no-no to me* just because I used Hebe as the "bad guy" in the plot. She's not even the main character! And it's fictional, for crying out loud! Do those people have properly functional brains?

- I hate "giggling girls". They pretend to be all pretty and elegant and "fragile" in front of the boys. But actually they can knock your teeth out of your mouth if you offend them. My gosh, I'm sick of those girls!

- I hate cheaters! If I ever caught anyone cheating off of me during a test or anything, I will stab them with my pencil!!!!!!! *a little violent there!* But hey, I'm not going to work my a** off just so you can copy me without doing a tiny bit of work yourself. There was a guy going in my middle school. He liked to cheat off of my HW and stuff. One time, he asked my sister to borrow my HW for him to copy (my sister had a crush on him back then), I was so pissed off to the point that I was about to go the office and make him get detention, or something worse, that was only because I was in school. If it was out of the school property, I would have beat the heck out of his a**. After that, I kept giving him death glares whenever, wherever I see him. I still can't forget and forgive to this day. I mean...trying to use my sister to get me? And my sister didn't give a damn for that...She thought it was no big deal!!! ? They are still friends on Myspace, and I swear, if that boy ever bring the whole deal up again, I'll smash his head into my bookshelf. *way too violent? And please excuse my language*

- I have to agree with Daesungvip up there. I hate SNSD too although I don't know them for a really long time, like a few months? But the stories/scandals about them really not helping....

Ah...I feel much better now that I let it all out. LOL .
Julianna
Julianna

http://wonder-valley.starry-sky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/26/2009, 10:16 pm

seriously tho teddyxpanda! i hate it when people talk to me like they KNOW me. i mean even if you do, you seriously can't know me up to the point where you know if i'm hungry or not!
ugh ; people who chew with the mouth opened are just rude.
i dont have a comment on the finishing food; cause recently i havent been eating a lot. i derno why, but yeah Mad dont hate me please<3 D:

@ julianna ; just ignore those fans. for me, if i don't like the characters of the story; i just won't read it. some fans think it's a big deal, i really don't care lol. that's why you don't see me reading stories unless it's written for me, meaning I'm in it. or if it's with characters who i dont mind being paired up. otherwise i won't read it Razz
but celebrity scandals really piss me off. i don't know. it might just be me, but they piss me off a lot :\
omfg, i HATE girls that are so FAKE. i wanna slap them, no kidding, i hate girls who are so fake.
snsd is a waste of time. honestly, they don't even seem to care about their appearance. their anti fan club has about 2500 + members already & they don't even try anything to change their appearance. that's why they don't fit my definition of "role models" cause if they really wanted to be looked upon, they should at least clean up their act, not encourage more antis. but that's just my opinion. the scandals & rumors just make everything worse for them. /shrug. well, if this is how they want to be, i'm not stopping them. this is just my opinion.
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/27/2009, 4:59 am

Julianna wrote:What annoys me the most?

- I hate fans when they come into my stories and leave "negative" comments. It happened in my most recent story "Life of a Superstar". A few Hebe's extreme-turn-idiot fans started calling me moron and cursing me *which is the big no-no to me* just because I used Hebe as the "bad guy" in the plot. She's not even the main character! And it's fictional, for crying out loud! Do those people have properly functional brains?
that really annoys me too, I used to make SNSD or BoA (and I really love BoA)evil in my fanfics, but some stupid fans bash me...come on it's just a fanfic and there must be a bad guy in every fanfic.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/27/2009, 6:06 am

Sachie wrote:

that really annoys me too, I used to make SNSD or BoA (and I really love BoA)evil in my fanfics, but some stupid fans bash me...come on it's just a fanfic and there must be a bad guy in every fanfic.

that's cause they think your anti for making them evil.
personally i don't like SM girls but i wouldn't bash you for that
heck, i wouldnt read the story when i found out the characters. LOL mianhae. ;x
sachie, you already know how i feel about snsd.
boa, i dont like her but i dont hate her. i just rather not bother with her.
as i said SM girls do not appeal to me.
the only girl groups that i like are afterschool & 2ne1
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/27/2009, 6:10 am

daesungvip wrote:
Sachie wrote:

that's cause they think your anti for making them evil.
personally i don't like SM girls but i wouldn't bash you for that
heck, i wouldnt read the story when i found out the characters. LOL mianhae. ;x
sachie, you already know how i feel about snsd.
boa, i dont like her but i dont hate her. i just rather not bother with her.
as i said SM girls do not appeal to me.
the only girl groups that i like are afterschool & 2ne1
BoA is the only SM girl that I like and Jang Ri In isn't bad...
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/27/2009, 6:19 am

i love boa...
addicted to her song energetic!
and i like jang ri in
she's very good!
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/27/2009, 6:24 am

Tammy wrote:i love boa...
addicted to her song energetic!
and i like jang ri in
she's very good!
me too...Energetic is a great song
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 7/27/2009, 6:25 am

yep!
and the mv is whoa!
very energetic!!
lol
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachie 7/27/2009, 6:27 am

Tammy wrote:yep!
and the mv is whoa!
very energetic!!
lol
yeah, I watched it about 10000 times...the mv and the song are so addicting.
Sachie
Sachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next