Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Stay Here With Me~~~

3 posters

Go down

Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty Stay Here With Me~~~

Post by ckreme15 6/16/2009, 6:54 pm

Stay Here With Me~~~ Shwm-poster

Last edited by ckreme15 on 7/16/2009, 2:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
ckreme15
ckreme15

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty Re: Stay Here With Me~~~

Post by ckreme15 7/25/2009, 7:39 pm

Prologue

We can’t go back to the starting point anymore, so why don’t we just let it go….

-Seoul Hospital-

“What happened?”
“Why you are covered in blood?”
“Answer me!!!!!!!”

The white door opened up and the red light above it got turned off, everyone gather up to the door, waiting for the answer…

“I am sorry…”
“What?”

He backed up a little and couldn’t believe what is really happening…he walked slowly to the wall and rested his head against it. Suddenly, he raised his fist and punched it, and blood started to dripping down from the hand to the ground….
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 7/25/2009, 7:52 pm

Hope you like the prologue~~

You will see this scene again later in the story~~(If I ever get to that part)

Here's the basic story line:

Shim Yunyi hides her identity in school, all she wants is a normal life. However, a bet makes her life more miserable than ever.

Kim Jaejoong one of the most popular guys in school who made a bet with Jung Yunho. To make the girl that yunho picked to fall in love with him.

Yunyi's life is now a living hell with girls chasing after her everyday. Plus that annoying Kim Jaejoong who is trying to make her fall in love with him

What should she do? How is she going to hide her identity in school anymore? Will her life ever be normal again?

All the answer is in the story, read and find out ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy my little introduction~~~
Comments are loved! ^^

Last edited by ckreme15 on 9/6/2009, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 7/27/2009, 10:59 pm

Chap 1-Life undercover

It doesn't matter who you really are, because I can see it right through your heart~

Standing in front of my window, enjoy the cool breeze spalshing my face gently. Letting my long hair flying with the wind. It feels like I am in a another space without anyone interrupting. I can be whoever I want to be, I don't have to pretend anymore. This is me, the real me that no one understand.

The name is Shim Yunyi, Shim changmin's little sister-which is unknown to everyone else besides the Shim Family. Our family owns the world famous restaurant chain-Passion. Lame name huh? Everyone in the Shim's Family knows how to cook dishes in every culture. That is something I am proud of up to my 20 years of living.

Changmin: Ya! Shim Yunyi hurry up, we are late already!! Get your lazy butt down!!!

Nag, Nag, Nag...that's what my brother do everyday. But, he is caring or maybe a little bit over protective.

Yunyi: I am coming, shut your mouth Shim Changmin!!!

I will never call him Oppa, because we don't care about the whole respect thing. (Expect in front of our family members and friends)

I made my way downstairs with my special custom for school.

Changmin: Finally, let's go now! Can you take off that stupid glasses and comb your hair nicely like a girl?

Yunyi: You don't have to treat me like a girl you know?

Changmin: You are my sister~You should act and dress like a girl. Why are you not wearing your uniform?

Yunyi; I am wearing my uniform~You can't change me!!!

Changmin: You call wearing girl's top with guy's pants a uniform?

Yunyi: Let's not argue about this anymore, my dear brother?

I pushed him out of our ever so big house and we made our leave.

Changmin: Want a ride?

Yunyi: No thanx, I don't want all those girls chasing after me in school. showing off your dame richness?

Changmin: Fine then~~

He got into the car and start the engine. I ran over to the driver's side. He rolled down the window with that annoying look on his face.

Changmin: What? Miss unpopular?

Yunyi: Don't talk to me in school! I don't know you anymore. I don't want to enjoy Tiffany's leftover again!

Changmin: Nothing else, Bye!

He drove off in his usual fast speed, leaving me eating his dust.

Yunyi: Shim Changmin! If you do that again, I will rip your spinal cord off! God dame!

I kick the little rock on the groud and start my walk as a "normal" student in Cello...

==============================================================
I hope you enjoy my little quote at the begining.
The first chapter is kinda boring, I have to do some introduction about the family.
comments are loved! ^^

Last edited by ckreme15 on 8/18/2009, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 8/4/2009, 6:12 pm

Chap 2-Complicated Relation

There are only two types of people exist in Cello. Either you are rich or you are super smart. The school offers different areas of training, such as art, sports, business, and music. Besides all the good education, this is just another place to show off your richness. Among all the companies, the Shim, Jung, Park, Kim Families were on the top. The five families have a history long of friendship, starting with my great-great-great-great-grandfather.

In the Kim family, there is Kim Jaejoong and his little brother, Kim Junsu. Girls in Cello fall for their charm and charisma.

In the Jung family, there is only one son, Jung Yunho. He is cold in person to me, but the girls love that.

In the Park Family, there is Park Yoochun. All around gentlemen, ever since he was a little kid, of course and his killer smile.

Then, there is us, the Shim Family. People only know there is only one son in the family, which is my super annoying brother, Shim Changmin. Nobody knows there is a Shim Yunyi, because I am in another category.

The smart ones, gets a huge scholarship, usually offered by one of the top companies. After they graduated, they have to work under the company for 2 years. I got the scholarship from the Kim Corp. Don’t ask me why I didn’t get the one from my family. I do not know either. That means, after I graduate, I have to work as a slave in Kim Corp. for 2 years.

I am in the Junior Class with Kim Junsu, but I don’t really know him that much. All I know is that he is dame popular around the girls. Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong is in the same grade as my brother. Well, super popular because of their look, family background and some other reason. Which, I do not care a dame at all.

Well, for me, I am just a normal nerdy girl who gets into the school by all those scholarships. Nobody will notice me or even link me to Shim Changmin. I pretty safe after all with my special uniform and glasses. I don’t have much friend in school, because everyone wants to hang out with the rich crowd.

You might think of Cello as a good school, but there are people like Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica, and Yoona to make your life a living hell. Who ever get in their way, you will not have a peaceful life. That is what happened to me, when that stupid Shim Changmin talks to me in school. That evil bitch, Tiffany pours her leftover on my head in front of everyone. It was yucky and disgusting, everyone was laughing at me.

Last edited by ckreme15 on 8/18/2009, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by jamy12 8/5/2009, 3:27 pm

omg!!!!
i want to read more of this!
keep posting!!!
jamy12
jamy12

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 8/18/2009, 11:28 pm

Chap 3-Broken glasses

Life in school is boring. Starting with 1st period, Calculus. I slept my whole way in the class. I was in my lala land until a ruler stick hit my head. I reached my hand up and rubbed the top of my head. I got up slowly on my desk and looked up. Great, Mrs. Lee who hates people sleeping in her class.

Mrs. Lee: Shim Yunyi, Get up!

She yelled the words in my face, ewww she spit on me. She smells like rotten eggs >.<

I stand up in my sit and look at her. I was a head taller than her, I am not scared at all. This old lady is nothing to me.

Mrs. Lee: Shim Yunyi, go do that problem right now!

She point at white borad with her fingers. I walked up to the front of the room and start doing the problem. It was super easy, somehow I just want to piss her off. She checked my problem with a surprised look on her face. Then, she wrote some more problems on the borad for me to solve. I solved it one by one, then I stand next to the door.

Yunyi: Mrs. Lee, if there’s no more problems. I am going off for a walk.

I grabbed my stuff from the desk and shroved it in my bag and headed for the door.

Mrs.Lee: Shim yunyi, stop there! Is that how you treat your teacher?

Yunyi: No, only you! Because I don’t want to stay in this stupid class anymore. You are not allowed to sleep or talk. You give us bunch of stupid homework everyday. I done with that, you hear? I don’t want to waste my time with you, bye~

I turned around and walk out of the door. When I was in the hall, I remembered something before I got out of the room. Is that a wink from Kim Junsu? No way, I shaked my head and went to my secret place.

My secret place, well just an old paino room that anyone uses anymore. The paino room is in the East Building that is located at the end of the school ground. No one ever visit this place, so I called this building my own. I walked up to the piano room but stopped at the sound of paino.

I leaned against the wall and listened. It is my paino piece, who is playing it? Who ever visit this place? I peeked at the door, I saw Kim Jaejoong. The sunlight shine through his blonde hair, it is sparkling. His hand danced around the paino key softly. His eyes are fixed on my hand written paino sheet. Everything just matched up perfectly. Until…

The sound stopped at the chorus part, ugh that was the best part.
Jaejoong: Who is it?

He asked coldly. Shoot! I gotta go, I start to walk away quickly. But someone gripped my arm and pulled me back. My glasses slide down my nose and fall on the ground. All I heard was the shattering sound. I yanked my arm of out his hand and started to searching the glasses with my bare hand. I can’t see anything without my glasses, my eyes are so blurred…
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 8/18/2009, 11:32 pm

jamy12: Thanx, I will keep on updating. Sorry for making you waiting so long ^^

Please support me on winglin too:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ckreme152/

Thank you ^^
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 9/5/2009, 11:17 pm

Chap 4-Holding On

-Jaejoong’s POV-

Jaejoong: Stop, you are going to cut yourself!

I grabbed her hand off the ground and lift her up. I looked through her eyes, they are the shade of dark brown. Something, something behind her eyes just makes me wonder. Her eyes are pretty without the glasses. Somehow, I can see her thoughts right through her heart…

Yunyi: Pay me back my glasses!

She layed her hand in front of me

Jaejoong: No way, I didn’t even broke your glasses. It falls on the ground by itself.

Yunyi: It was because you pulled me back!

Jaejoong: What? You were outside the door stalking me! What do you want?

Yunyi: Stalking you? Please, you are a thief. that is my paino piece. Why did you play it without my permission!

Jaejoong: You? Prove it!

Yunyi: My signature is on the back!

I walked into the room and flipped the sheet around. That clearly a girl signature, Shim Yunyi.

Jaejoong: Shim Yunyi? That’s your name?

Yunyi: Yeah, you got a problem with that, Kim Jaeoong?

Jaejoong: ahhh, such a waste!

Yunyi: What do you mean?

Jaejoong: You are so…well…let me put it in a nice way…it doesn’t match with your face and you personality

Yunyi: Such a waste! Kim Jaejoong should be a name for a nice handsome guy, but you? hahahaha

I watched her laughing in front of me without any care of her reputation. Is she even a girl?

Jaejoong: Hey, I am going to go okay? Tell me your phone number, so I can pay you back your glasses

I took out my cellphone and start putting her number in my phone

Jaejoong: I will call you when the glasses are ready. Bye

I turned around and started walking down the hall. But I was stopped by her small voice…

Yunyi: Can you guide me to the front of the school? I can’t see very well right now

She bit her bottom lip and stare on the ground. I walked over to her and grabbed her one hand and put it on the end of my t-shirt.

Jaejoong: Hold on to my shirt, don’t get lost!

-End of Jaejoong’s POV-

I held on to the corner of his shirt and tagged after him. He walks in front of me and I followed his footsteps quickly. I am helding on to my only lifeline. I will neve let go…

Suddently, he stops in front me and I pumped on to his back. My head is throbbing! it hurts.

Yunyi: Why are you stopping!

Jaejoong: I bring you to the front door already, I am going back okay?

Yunyi: mmm…thanx

I whisper the words out of my mouth, he just walked away from my blurry eyesight. Without leaving anything behind…Kim Jaejoong what kind of guy are you?
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 9/5/2009, 11:18 pm

Comments are loved! ^^

Plz support me ^^
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by nomadic 9/6/2009, 12:01 am

Hey. I love this.
Update more... PLEASE...
nomadic
nomadic

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 9/6/2009, 1:34 pm

Chap.5 Exchange of the Bet

Same day afternoon in a classroom-
“Yeah, When can I pick it up?” Jaejoong asked on the phone

“Ok, I will be there, thanx, John!”

He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket.
At the corner of his eye, he saw a clear figure walking towards him.
He turned around, and stare into the another pair of eyes. Jung Yunho is standing in front of him now. They gazed at each other for a moment, then Yunho broke the silence.

“Wanna bet?” His voice is cold as ice, but with a bit of wramth

“Why?” Jaejoong turned around, looking outside of the window. His voice is cold too, but much better than Yunho.

“Taru, I found her.” Yunho answered

Jaejoong was shocked at the sound of that name, Taru. he recovered quickly and said.

“What kind of bet?”

“I will pick a girl, you have to make her fall in love with you and fast...The important thing is she must not know about the bet. it is only between us.” He stated it slowly

“Fine” Jaejoong nodded in agreement

“If you win, I will tell you where she is. Opposite, if you lose, you won’t see her ever again.”

Yunho turned around and walked away into the dark hall. Jaejoong knows that Yunho has the ability to Taru disappear from the world.

He stared at Yunho from the back.

‘Jung Yunho, why are you so cold? Is it because of what happened to Taru?’
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Stay Here With Me~~~ Empty *Authors Note*

Post by ckreme15 9/6/2009, 1:35 pm

Hey everyone, thanx so much for supporting me. Your comment is my motivation, keep it coming!
Finally the last chap. talks about the bet. I know the reason of the bet is kinda weird.

About Taru, she will be an important character in the story. Cont. reading to find out how she is related to Yunho and JJ. The whole reason I stated the bet is to bring yunyi in the story.

The story I was planning to make it sweet/funny/mature.
But some how My mind is going the other way.
So starting now, the story will be full of suspense.
Howver, it will still be sweet/funny/mature+a bit of mystery.

I don't knnow how my mind works, I can't control where the story is heading.

I will do my best on the story <3
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 9/6/2009, 4:14 pm

Chap.6-Flowers! Flowers? What?

-Yunho POV-

*Flash back*
After I talked to Jaejoong, I headed to the front of the school untilsomeone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Yoochun.

Yoochun: Hey, did you have fun with Jaejoong?

Yunho: What do you mean?

Yoochun: Why do you want to bet with him? You know he can knock down every girl in school. Why?

Yunho: Are you stalking me?

I stared at Yoochun coldly.

Yunho: Taru wants to see him

Yoochun: And you are going to help her? What are you thinking? What is the meaning of the bet?

Yunho: I will do whatever that makes her happy, but I won’t let her go…I just want to test Jaejoong.

Yoochun: What’s your plan?

At a time like this I know perfectly well that I am not going to let Jaejoong see Taru. I will be the one to protect her and love her.

Yunho: I want you to find a girl, a unique girl in the school

Yoochun: Are you telling me to find a Les.?

Yunho: Do whatever you want as long as Kim Jaejoong won’t win the bet

Yoochun: Okay, I am with you on this one

*End of flashback*

Flip through the paper that Yoochun faxed to me. Shim Yunyi huh? I guess I have to bring you this mess. Kim Jaejoong, let’s see if you can handle this one.

-End of Yunho POV-
-Next day-

I sat down in my boring math again. I didn’t even sleep yesterday, I had to finish that video game. But I end of losing to Shim Changmin.

I put my head down on the desk, the desk is cold perfect for sleeping. When I was about to fall asleep, someone sat down next to me. What the heck? Nobody ever sat down next to me.

I turned my head around and saw Kim Junsu flashing his angelic smile at me.

Junsu: Morning!

Yunyi: Ahhh, what are you doing here?

A couple of girls turned to our direction and give me a evil stare.

Girl 1: What the hell? Why Junsu-sama is talking to that girl?

Girl2: I know, that slut is nothing compare to me!

Junsu: You pissed off Mrs. Lee yesterday, she didn’t even give us homework

Yunyi: Oh that’s good, that old lady is so annoying

Junsu: I think so too, I am Xiah Junsu, nice to meet you ^^

Yunyi: Oh, I am Yunyi, Shim Yunyi, nice to meet you too ^^

Junsu: Yunyi? That’s a cute name

OMG, did he said my name is cute. Ya! Wake up Shim Yunyi!

Yunyi; Thanx, you are so different from your brother…that creepy bastard

Junsu: Creepy bastard? This is the first time I hear a girl calling him creepy bastard

I was about to answer, but Kim Jaejoong appeared at the door way with a bouquet of roses wrapped nicely in his hand. The girls screamed his name out loud. Dame!

He give them a little wave and turned to my table. More evil stares on the way…

Yunyi: What the hell are you doing here? I whispered.

Jaejoong: For you my princess

He handed me the roses. Gosh what is he doing? In front of everyone, he handed my the roses? Does he know that I will die later? He is still waiting for me to accept the roses, what should I do?

Junsu: Hyung, are you practicing your drama here?

He snatched the roses out of Jaejoong. Thanx so much, Junsu! You saved me!

Jaejoong: Oh, yeah just testing. I gotta go.

Then leaned forward and took a lock of my hair, after that HE KISSED IT, KISSED IT!!!!!

Jaejoong: Strawberry flavor, I like it. I will see you later.

Then he just walked out of the room. I just froze there…

‘What is the meaning of this?’ I will see you later, his voice echoed in my head. Later where? Why?

I sat down in the chair and Junsu handed a card with Jaejoong’s handwriting on it

“Meet me at the old place, I got something for you. –Jaejoong”
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 9/7/2009, 5:08 pm

I was stomping my feet when I made my way up the old building where me and Kim Jaejoong first meet. Oh yeah, I was holding the roses too. I am totally pissed.

Yunyi: Stupid bastard! Who do you think you are? Do you know how much trouble I am right now? And I am ditching math class again! If I see you again I am going to…

Jaejoong: Going to what?

He just appeared around the corner and I bumped into his chest. Yuck! I backed off right away.

Jaejoong: Woohh, I never know you want me so bad

Yunyi: Go to hell and take your stupid roses

Jaejoong: You don’t like roses, I thought girls like that –chuckles-

I throw the roses at him and give him a evil stare

Yunyi: Plz, I not one of those girls that love you so bad, get a life

Jaejoong: Anyway, I got something for you

He opened a box full of contacts.

Jaejoong; Here, pick one and the rest of them will be a gift

Yunyi: I don’t wear contacts

Jaejoong; Don’t want to or don’t know how?
Before I can answer that he pull me into a old bathroom. He turned me around against the sink and picked out a pair of blue contract from the box.

Jaejoong: Don’t move

He whispered, I could feel his warm breath on my face. I don’t know why, I feel so embarrassed all of the sudden. I watched as him pushed the thin contact into my eye. Then, he let go of me and walked a few steps back. I blinked a few times and looked into the mirror. Gosh my eyes are blue, crystal blue. They are so pretty ^^

Jaejoong; Pretty huh?

Jaejoong appeared behind me in the mirror. Wait a min. his eyes? what the?

Jaejoong; You noticed right? We match ^^

Yunyi: ewww, I don’t want to macth with you, how do you get this thing out?

Jaejoong: I am not telling you

Yunyi: ya! Tell me or I will…

Jaejoong: Will what? Kiss me?

Yunyi: In your dreams

I chased him around in the building after that, our laughter echoed through out the whole building. However, what I didn’t know is that us, all of us are stepping into someone’s trap.

-Downstairs-

“What’s the next step?”

“Just let Tiffany handle the rest”
ckreme15
ckreme15

Back to top Go down

Post by jamy12 9/9/2009, 11:44 pm

oooooo....write more....i am really interested...
jamy12
jamy12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum