Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent]

2 posters

Go down

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent]

Post by WhyItsME 6/14/2009, 3:25 pm

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] 2chax4z
Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] 1he72c

Main Characters
Sunmi
Sohee
BoA
Hyori
Chaeyeon
Changmin
Jaejoong
Seungri

Prologue
Hello!! How are you guys doing? Well me, eh could be better. This year I'm turning into a sophomore woopee.. My second year at Seoul Musical Arts, Dance, and Academics; Academy. Or just SMD we call it. Yes if you are wondering it is a private school. This school is quite interesting I guess, a lot of drama for sure. Let me introduce to you the different groups in our school.

First of all I'll introduce you my group. The losers I always hang out with: Sohee, Seohyun, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Taemin, Jonghyun, Nicole, Hara, and Onew.
Sohee - She has been my best friend since forever! She's a really good dancer. She is in the school's dancing team which is great execpt for the people she is with..
Seohyun - She has also been my friend since forever! Sohee, Seohyun, and I are really close, we basically do everything together. People call us the "Triple S" Seohyun is really smart and wants to get a good education. She's always focused on school. Which I mean isn't a bad thing.
Ryeowook and Kyuhyun - They are a funny pair. Not to mention both really good at singing. Even though they aren't related they're always together like magnets sticking together. I have not seen this two apart before.
Taemin - Taemin is also on the school's dancing team. He is realllyyyy good at dancing. One of the best dancers I know. But I think he has a little crush on Sohee. Who knows!
Jonghyun and Nicole - Jonghyun and Nicole are one of the many twins at our school. We have lots of blood relations here. Nicole is always smiling. I have never seen her actually mad or sad. As for Jonghyun he has the talent to sing.
Hara and Onew -They're cousins. But also they are best friends. Hara grew up with Taemin and both of them are on the dancing team.

Other kids in my class are CL she is our school's fashionista and her best friend Minji is part of the school's dancing team. Hyungjoon and Kyujung watch you mouth around them whatever you say it turns into gossip. They are the school's gossip kings they know everything that happens in this school. That's why they are part of the schools newspaper. Daesung is really funny anything he says everyone bursts out laughing. Seungri i part of the dancing team. Also quite conceited. And as for Key and Wooyoung I don't know much about them because they hang out with the Juniors. Minho is a really tall guy that i really good at sports but I'll tell you more about him when I get there.

So I told you about my group next is the group called FT Island. Holy freak are the good looking. I don't really talk about guys to my friends because I'm not into that kind of girly stuff but you will literally faint when you see them. They're a 5 member (Jonghoon, Hongki, Jaejin, Minhwan, Wonbin) band and they have serious skills drums, singing, piano, guitar, bass, you name any instrument. And of course our lovely CSJH the Grace. 4 beautiful girls (Dana, Lina, Stephanie, Sunday) or goddesses that are really good at singing and dancing. They have also won many dance competitions and singing competitions. Stephanie in the group is best friends with my sister BoA. But I'll keep my mouth shut till I get to my sisters group.

You know that show Boys over Flowers that was on KBS every Wednesday and Thursday night and how they have the "F4" in their school. If I had to name a F4 in our school it would probably be Kim Heechul, Kim JongGook (Oldest Sisters BF), Fany Hwang but people call him Hwanee, and Hankyung. They're the top seniors at our school and all have good voices. Heechul is very concieted so he is like the Goo Junpyo in the group. JongGook is the nice and happy one so he plays the role of Song Wonbin. Hwanhee is a bit of a player. He has never had a stable relationship before so he plays the role of So Yijung and last but not least Hankyung he is really nice but not a creepy slient awkward kind of guy like Yoon Jihoo.

Soo... going into the seniors. There are two groups the first groups is my oldest sisters group Hyori. And the second group is my cousins Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon has her nice moments but sometimes shes perceived as a slut.. and her and my sister hate eachother. The people in my sisters group are Shindong, JongGook, Hwanee, Yesung, Park bom, Jungah, Hankyung, Jooyoen and Leeteuk.
Shindong - kind of fat or chubby but is good at dancing. On the schools dancing team
JongGook - My sisters boy friend really good at singing.
Hwanhee - Player, somewhat nice and scary.
Yesung - An amazing singer. And for some odd reason I had a crush on him when i was in grade 8.
Park Bom - My sisters best friend. She's really nice and can sing.
Jungah and Jooyeon - Also my sisters best friend. They're both twins and older sisters of CL. If there was a girl F4 it would probably be My sister Hyori, Park Bom, Jungah, and Jooyen.
Hankyung - Nice and comforting and also generous.
Leeteuk - School's DJ with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is a Junior and he's really mean at times.
I'm not going to get into Chaeyeon's group because they're full of selfish conceited people. Like Heechul, Jungmin, Teacyeon, Brian, Gahee, and Bekah.

My 2nd oldest sisters group. Now the Juniors are full of drama everywhere you go in the school something juicy comes out from the Juniors. My second oldest sister is named BoA she's pretty short but also really pretty and good and dancing and singing. My sisters group has Sooyoung, Stephanie, Donghae, Yeeun, Wooyoung, Key, Yuri, Sunye and Taeyeon.
Stephanie - as you guys know is part of the group CSJH also my sisters bestest friend. Stephanie is also twins with Yunho.
Donghae and Yuri - they are steps. Their brother are Siwon from Jaejoong's group and Minhwan from FT Island.
Yeeun - Holy man can she sing. She can belt out any note. Also probably the only red head i know.
Wooyoung and Key - Uhh I know that wooyoung is funny but Key he is good looking but don't know that much about him.
Sunye, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung - They're all singers but Sooyoung is part of the schools newspaper.

On with Jaejoong's group. Or shall we call the most popular group in the school. Even though they are Juniors everyone wants to be their frineds. The group contains Hyunjoong, Yunho, Gyuri, Seungri, Changmin, Yoojin, Hyoyeon, and Eunhyuk, and Jessica.
Hyunjoong - doesn't care about anything in the world. And I'm also embarrassed to call him my brother. Yes my sister BoA is his other half.
Yunho - The president of the dancing team. Stephanie is his twin.
Gyuri - One of the most self absorbed people I know. All she cares about is herself and how she looks. Every second she looks in the mirror or fixes her hair and makeup.
Seungri - I would say he is pretty much the guy version of Gyuri.
Changmin - He is really tall and very good looking. (As you can tell I don't use the term "hot" ) I really do not know why he is in Jaejoong's group I mean come one he is really nice. But also he is Sohee's twin brother.
Yoojin - She is sisters with Yubin in class 12-1 All the guys go drool over Yubin. Unlike her sister Yoojin is really tall.
Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk - Part of the schools dance team. They are EVIL; Eunhyuk is a DJ with Leeteuk from 12-1. I hate them because they are soo mean to Sohee.
Jessica - Everyone calls her the "Ice Princess" Because her eyes pierce into you when she gives you a glare. She also really likes Jaejoong but Jaejoong doesn't feel that way for her.
And lastly Jaejoong. He has a voice of an Angel, looks of an Angel, Body of an Angel, but the personality of the Devil. For some reason he is always hating on my sister.

The sporty kids in our school are TOP, Minho, Yubin, Yoochun, Junsu, and Tiffany. Tiffany is the head cheerleader and Yubin is really good at any sport. TOP plays basketball as well as Yoochun. Junsu is the captain of the soccer team. Minho is the school's "star" volleyball player. Siwon Yoona are the schools drama Kings/Queens they get every role in the school plays. They are also cousins. Sunny and Sungmin are also part of the Schools newspaper and they love to gossip. Also host the schools radio on Wednesdays because Eunhyuk has dance practice then.

And as for me I'm a pretty quiet person. Nothing like my other siblings. I'm not that pretty I can't dance or sing that well, I suck at sports, I'm not smart, I can't play a single instrument. But people don't know this. You know that show Gossip Girl that plays on CW. Well you know how Gossip Girl is anonymous and no on knows who she is. That's basically me I blog about the school and what not on my blogging site that everyone goes on. If the student body figured out it was me then I would be screwed.

"SUNMI!!" yelled someone. I quickly closed my laptop.

"Oh hey, guys," I replied.

---------
PM List:

Last edited by WhyItsME on 6/15/2009, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
WhyItsME
WhyItsME

https://www.youtube.com/angelaeum

Back to top Go down

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty Chapter 1 - Foolish Love

Post by WhyItsME 6/14/2009, 4:18 pm

Chapter 1 - Foolish Love

Sunmi's POV

Well what do you know ... parties over another chapter of drama is just around the corner, but there are still many more to come. Who will be queen be or who will be Prom Queen? Who will be kissed or dissed? Who will be win Jongkook's heart? Will Jaejoong give up on being a bitch towards BoA? Figure out this school year.. lots more are going me revealed. But for now I have to get some beauty rest of my own.
Yours Truly, Anonymous

*Yawn* Ugh it's 4:30am already and it's the first day of school tomorrow. I hate this! Even thought I rarely did anything this summer still!! All I did was hang out with Sohee and Seohyun. Lame I know. I may come from a ... i guess you could call 'rich' family but I don't look like I'm worth a million bucks. People probably don't even know who I am. My parents are the owners and founders of the Ace group. If you don't know what it is a hotel business group thing. But my 2 sisters BoA and Hyori for sure they look like they're worth a million bucks. As for my brother I guess you could say so because he is one of the guys in my schools everyone tries to "get" with.

Both of my sisters are nothing like me. Both are pretty, can sing and dance good, both well known in my school, and both actually dress good unlike me. When I was at Sohee's house BoA and Hyori took everything out of my closet and replaced it with different clothes without my permission! GRR I was sooo mad. But I have to admit, I liked my new hair. Instead of the boring old black I went to a brown with bangs.

Anywho I better get sleeping I love a longggg day tomorrow. G'night!

"SUNMI WAKE UP!!"

"mmsdfdasd," i mumbled.

"IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" ugh great it was Hyori and BoA unnie in my room.

"what time is it?"

"6:30!" great only 2 hours of sleep.

"GO AWAY!!"

"Go take a shower!" they pushed me into my bathroom. My indicating that I have my own bathroom. Well each of us do.

"SUNMI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!"

"HOLY EFF!" I screamed. "Why are you guys still here?!"

"Come one we need to get you changed,"

Sunmi' outfit: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Jkim46215/j750eg.jpg?t=1244766273

They threw a striped spaghetti strapped shirt at me and white .. SHORT SHORTS?! And white high heels?! God just please kill me now.

Sunmi's outfit now: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Sunmi14
BoA's outfit: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] 2saj6gx
Hyori's outfit: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Vfv475

"AWEE Sunmi you look sooo cute!!!" Next they dragged me into Hyori's room and strapped me onto a chair and started doing my hair and makeup. And I never wear makeup nor do I ever do my hair. Well they didn't really strap me into a chair I just didn't bother fighting back because I know that they would beat me.

"Tada!!" They turned me around and I was facing a mirror.

"You like it don't you,"

"What ever," I left the room, Sohee and Seohyun were suddenly there.

"SUNMI!! OMG! You look sooo PRETTY!!!" shrieked Sohee

Sohee's outfit: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] 12149302172lx3ubqe4s112522
Seohyun's outfit: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] 2009021601420_1

"BoA and Hyori unnie tackled me," I checked the time and it was 7:30.

We all went downstairs into the dining room and we see Yuri, Stephanie, Jooyeon and Jungah there. Of course my brother is there also eating and isolating himself from everyone else.

"MIMI!! YOU LOOK SOOO CUTE!" yelled Yuri. My brother left his unfinished break feast and rushed up stairs.

"Awee Mimi is growing up!" added in Jooyeon and Jungah. Whoa! Flashy much! Flashy as in Jooyeon and Jungah's outfit. They're CL's older sister that's why they are soo into fashion.

Jooyeon and Jungah's outfit. (Jungah left Jooyeon right): Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] 2re7ccl
Yuri's outfit: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] 4136

---------
At School
---------

ASDJCMALS:FLAs Everyone was looking at me T_T

"Whoa, who's she?" said Kyuhyun.

"I think a new girl," replied Ryeowook.

"It's me! Retards!" I said punching them both in the arm.

"SUNMI?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Awee Mimi you look soo pretty!" smiled Nicole.

*Sigh*

The door suddenly opened and everyone quickly rushed to we all rushed to random seats.

"Welcome back for another school year. We have a new student in our class today. Please make her feel welcome. Please and introduce yourself and what your hobbies or talents are," instructed HoDong Sonsangnim (teacher).

"Annyeonghasyo," She bowed to the class. "My name is Han Seunghyun and I sing and dance. I was under DSP Entertainment before but dropped out. If you guys do not know who is under DSP Ent. Long time ago Sech.Skies and Fin.K.L now KARA, SS501, and A'st1,"

"pfft. whatever don't need to rub it into our faces," I muttered under my breath. Everyone was looking at her like she was the most amazing person in the world.

"You know you don't have to be that jealous," I look to my right and didn't realize that I was sitting beside Changmin. He was smiling at me.

"That chick thinks she's all that,"

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if Anonymous bashed about her," Changmin replied.

Oh god noo please not now. My face was slowly burning red.

"Seunghyun you can sit next to Taemin," As she was walking by she winked at Changmin. I swear to god I wasn't exaggerating. What? Wait a second. Why do I even care if she winked at him or not.

---------
Few hours later
Lunch time!
---------
End of POV
---------

Sunmi and her friends went into the lunch line.

"Hey who's is that girl?" asked Hyungjoon.

"I think that's Sunmi," replied Kyujung.

"Sunmi?! As in Lee Sunmi from our class?" asked Hyungjoon with great interest.

"Yes that Sunmi. The younger sister of her two hotter sisters BoA and Hyori. And her brother that does the silent treatment on everybody," explained Kyujung. Hyungjoon started snapping pictures.

"This is school paper material," said Hyungjoon. Kyujung and Hyungjoon began to investigate the school's yard and cafeteria for the "cliques" of this year.

"So what are you guys thinking about doing for this year for curricular activity?" asked Taemin while sitting down at the table.

"Well I have to try out for the dancing team again even though I made it last year," said Sohee.

"Really? They didn't say anything like that to me," replied Taemin. "What about you two?"

"Umm singing as usual," said Kyuhyun.

"Hara, are you joining to try out for the dancing team?" asked Taemin.

"I don't know yet.. Since Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, and those other bitches are there,"

"Calm Hara calm," Onew tried calming her.

"What about you Jonghyun and Nicole,"

"Singing," said Jonghyun.

"I'm taking art again," replied Nicole.

"Onew?"

"Uhh I was thinking about piano,"

"And Seohyun you're obviously doing Academics and all that smartical stuff," It was down to one person. They were all looking at Sunmi put she was fidgeting with her chop sticks.

She looked up and she jumped a bit dropping her chopsticks on her plate. "Why the hell are you guys staring at me like that?"

"What are you taking for curricular activity?" asked Taemin.

"You guys know I have no talents what so ever .. so mine as well use those blocks for spares like last year," replied Sunmi.

"What are you gonna even do during your spare? You don't study that's for sure," said Sohee.

*I have a perfect logical reason why I don't want to do any circular activities this year. Because of my blog. But if I tell them that means they'll cut me*

"I don't know I'll think of something," *sigh*

"Why don't you join singing?" asked Seohyun.

"HAHAHAH Me singng? are you joking right now ?"

"Well you aren't that bad... You're also not that bad of a dancer either" said Taemin.

"Pfft and Nicole is the most angriest person in the world!" I replied.

---------
BoA's POV
---------

"So...... guys what are you doing for curricular activity?" I asked.

"Singing," said Yeeun.

"Dancing," announced both Donghae and Yuri.

"Dancing," repeated Stephanie.

"B-boying, if that's a word," said Wooyoung.

"Rapping but I guess that falls under the category of singing," said Key.

"Singing and acting," said Sunye.

"School newspaper and styling," said Sooyoung.

"I'm doing radio and singing," said Taeyeon.

"What are you doing?" asked Key.

"Star (star means you do dancing, singing, and acting; all in one.)," I said. No one looked like they believed me.

"BoA are you out of your mind?" asked Sooyoung.

"What's bad with Star?"

"Jaejoong is in star. If you were to have tryed out for star not only would you be dancing, singing, and acting but stuck with that worthless piece of shit," explained Sooyoung.

"She's right BoA," said Stephanie.

"What ever. Doesn't he have to try out again?" I asked even though that was one of the stupidest questions to ask.

"Yes.. but you know.. well actually everybody knows he is going to make it again. Like he has been for the past 3 years," said Yeeun.

"So BoA haven't seen you for a while," of great Jaejoong.

"Fuck off," I said.

"So you've gotten a little sassy over break. Let me just take this from you," he took my bag then ran.

"That mother fucker," I ran after him. I could here that bitch Gyuri laughing at me.

I chased him down the hall into the dance studio.

"Just give me my bag,"

"Why should I?" he grinned at me. GROSS.

"Because it's not yours, smart one. It's not like you're a transvestite carrying a girls bag everywhere. Wait a minute.. are you gay?? That's why you don't like Gyuri," He gave me a dirty look. "That explains everything,"

"Well in that case I'm not going to give your bag back,"

"Wait a second.. that's not my bag," I started laughing. "You took Yuri's bag,"

"Either way it is your friends bag. Don't you want it back?"

"You know Yuri could beat the shit out of you sooo be it," I walked away.

-Jaejoong's POV

What will I ever do to make BoA like me again.. I looked on the side of Yuri's bag and it had a note? of some sort. I read the first line.

Dear, Kim Jaejoong,

---------------------------
Please comment!
I know that it isn't really good but I'm working on it!
---------------------------
WhyItsME
WhyItsME

Back to top Go down

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty Chapter 2 - Unforgettable

Post by WhyItsME 6/14/2009, 4:26 pm

Last edited by WhyItsME on 6/14/2009, 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My post isn't showing up T_T)
WhyItsME
WhyItsME

Back to top Go down

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty Re: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent]

Post by SpeedyCake♥Remix 6/14/2009, 4:56 pm

Interesting.
I sense some BoJae in it.
Your story is nice
bUt i guess it will turn out complicated since you have a lot of characters to write about.
Nice fic though Very Happy
It's interesting.

SpeedyCake♥Remix

http://angecloud.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty Re: Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent]

Post by WhyItsME 6/14/2009, 5:03 pm

SpeedyCake♥️Remix wrote:Interesting.
I sense some BoJae in it.
Your story is nice
bUt i guess it will turn out complicated since you have a lot of characters to write about.
Nice fic though Very Happy
It's interesting.

Thanks!!
I know I have a lot of characters T_T
But I'm not using everybody (:
WhyItsME
WhyItsME

Back to top Go down

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty Quick Question

Post by WhyItsME 6/14/2009, 5:06 pm

Can you guys see my 2nd chapter ?
Because It's not showing up on my screen
for some odd weird reson...
WhyItsME
WhyItsME

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedyCake♥Remix 6/14/2009, 5:09 pm

Hmm...
I can't see your second chapter.
Maybe you should try refreshing your page?
I'll be anticipating on BoJae.
They are one of my fav couples Very Happy

SpeedyCake♥Remix

Back to top Go down

Class is Starting! [JYP, SM, YG, DSP, Pledis, PFull, Entn. The artists from that Ent] Empty Chapter 2 - Unforgettable

Post by WhyItsME 6/14/2009, 5:28 pm

Chapter 2 - Unforgettable
Jaejoong's POV

What will I ever do to make BoA like me again.. I looked on the side of Yuri's bag and it had a note? of some sort. I read the first line.

Dear, Kim Jaejoong,

What the hell is this? Why would Yuri be writing me a letter. Anyways.

Dear, Kim Jaejoong
I knew that you were going to take BoA's bag today so I purposely put my bag beside BoA instead. Don't you think that you should stop playing with her? I mean I know that you like her.. We use to be best friends before you turned your back on us for no reason at all. I was so confused and to know that you left us as a friend with no explanation. That really hurt us. BoA was crying for days because of that. When you started hanging out with that bitch Kim Heechul in the summer. Really Jaejoong? Is he the type of person you really want to hang out with? And now you think you're all Mr. Hot shot having girls swoon over you. Is this really the kind of life you want to live? When we came back to school in 7th grade all we see is you acting like your a part of some "important" gang and that you're to good for us. You owe me a explanation. Better not be a fucking lame excuse. Meet me at Starbucks During break. Reason why I'm asking you now is because I don't want another year of you bitching at BoA to begin. At least some of us care about our friends.
From,
Yuri.

I read through the letter about 20 more times. Then I fell onto the ground. That summer changed everything. No, it basically changed my whole life. I walked back into the cafetiria seeing.. Are they really my friends?

"Joongie where'd you go?" asked Gyuri.

"Somewheres.." I replied. After lunch we had 4 classes of curricular activity. And I was trying out for Stars again this year..

I walked into the main auditorium and sat down in a random seat. And I saw other random people scattered around the auditorium too.

"Welcome to this years audition for stars. I hope that everyone tries their best this year. Please welcome this years Star leaders. Lee Hyori and Kim JongKook," announced Minsu sunsaengnim.

"Hi everyone my name is Lee Hyori,"

"and I'm Kim JongKook,"

"We look forward to meet everyone this year. You guys know the rules. You have to do singing and dancing or dancing and acting vise versa, or if you want you can try out for all 3," said Hyori with a big smile one her face.

"We will become auditions with Chae Rin up first," announced JongKook. What?! Jessica was trying out for stars?

She began singing but I didn't pay that much attention to her. It was the 35th person that was auditioning. I was bored out of my mind.

"Lee Kwon BoA you are next," called out Hyori. What?! BoA?! Suddenly all my attention was on her. She'll for sure make stars if Hyori and JongKook are the leaders. Wow she can sing really good. But her dancing is amazing.

------
BoA's POV
------

"Thank you BoA if you could step off the stage," ordered JongKook oppa. He winked at me. I'm guessing my results look good.

"Next is Kim Jaejoong," announced Hyori Unnie. I hope he doesn't make it. It would make my life soooo much easier. But I doubt it.

I had to admit he was an amazing singer and actor.

After a few more people auditioned it was finally break time!!

"So it's 30 minute break so do what you need to do and the next set of people will be auditioning," announced Hyori Unnie. I quickly ran to her. "Good Job Hun!"

-------
Dance Tryouts
-------
Yuri's POV
-------

"I would like to announce the first ever Junior to be the leader of the dancing team.. Jung Yunho," announced HoDong sungsaengnim.

"Hello everybody," he smiled and all the girls were fangirling towards him. Seriously what's so good about him. "Nice to see so many people are trying out this year. I hope that you guys try your best. Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Stephanie, and I are going to be your guy's judges for today. So first up Kwon Yuri," announced Yunho. That kid just winked at me. What a jerk.

--------
Yunho's POV
--------

"Ya Jung Yunho why did you ask Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to me judges?!" whispered Stephanie.

"Who cares they're my friends,"

"Uh well once you think about it they aren't going to like anyones dancing,"

"What ever," I said.

Yuri began dancing. Whoa she is amazing. I liked to the side to see Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon's reaction. Eunhyuk looked like he was cool with her dancing Hyoyeon not so much. After she was done she bowed then went to the side.

"Next, Shim Ahn Sohee," Stephanie announced. Stephanie gave Sohee thumbs up.

Sohee made last years dance team but Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon didn't like her all that much for no reason. After quite a few more auditions it was break time.

"Finally," said Hyoyeon.

Stephanie quickly ran to Yuri.

"Yuri! I didn't know you could dance this good!" They both walked out of the room.

"Hey Jaejoong," I said. "How were the auditions?"

"Boring," he replied. But I knew something else was stirring around his mind.

"Hey," it was Hyunjoong.

"How come you weren't there at judging today?" I asked because Hyunjoong was suppose to be one of the dance judges but I shouldn't have relied on him.

"Sorry, got things on my mind," he said. Everyone thinks he is this emotionless guy and doesn't care about the world. It's not true. He's actually a funny guy to be around.

"Hey Changmin. Yah! Jaejoongah where are you going?"

"I promised someone that I would meet them somewheres," said Jaejoong. Jaejoong keeping a promise? What's going on with this world.

---------
End of POV
---------
At Starbucks
---------
Yuri's POV
---------

I was waiting for Jaejoong to come. 5 minutes of waiting he finally appeared. He sat down in front of me.

"I didn't actually expect for you to have showed up," I said.

"Same here,"

3 minutes of awkward silence.

"What happened that summer?" I asked unexpectedly.

"Oh, that.." replied Jaejoong. His voice trailed off. "It was probably one of the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life.."

------
Sunmi's POV
------

Should I try out for Singing, or dancing, or acting, or piano, or stars, IDK! Auditions were nearly over and our teachers said it was manditory for everyone to aundition now. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Wait a second. Is that Yuri?! and Jaejoong!? I snapped a picture and quickly ran into Mcdonalds with my laptop and started typing.

The School year has just begun and already there is some unexpected things that you wouldn't have thought of. Guess who's at Starbucks. Hyori and JongKook? Nope. Sohee and Taemin? Nope. Hyunjoong and Gyuri? Nope. Jaejoong and Yuri? YES!! Who would have ever thought that. This will lead to some drama. There is one question that is left to be answered. Are Yuri and Jaejoong going out?
[picture located here]
Yours Truly, Annonyums

I looked around and everybody that was from my school opened up there cellphones and shocked to see the picture. Some people even made their way across the street to see if my news was true.

I put my laptop intside my totebag and started walking out of the door. I was walking on the sidewalk towards school but bumped into someone. Without even looking at the persons face. "I'm sooo sorry!" I looked up and it was Changmin and Yunho. Changmin just smiled at me while Yunho was smirking. I quickly ran out of there.

What?! Who is that?! No, that can't be her. Please God.

I opened up my laptop and quickly blogged: SHE'S BACK! and quickly ran to find BoA unnie.

----------
BoA's POV
----------
[/size]

I walked out into the hallways and a whole bunch of people were whispering. "She's back," I kept on hearing only those two words along the halls.

I saw Sunmi running up to me.

"BOA Unnie! She's back!" cried Sunmi.

"Sunmi take a breath," I said trying to calm her down.

"She's back!" repeated Sunmi.

"Who's back?" I asked.

"I am," I looked up to see who it was. Shit. It can't be her...
WhyItsME
WhyItsME

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedyCake♥Remix 6/14/2009, 5:35 pm

LOL!
Sunmi is quite funny there.
Cliff-hanger much!?
Who's back?
I'm guessing she's someone unwelcomed.
Nice update!

SpeedyCake♥Remix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down