Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma)

Go down

the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma)

Post by zuttonatsu 6/12/2009, 5:24 am

hello, im new here!

i got a recommendation from ckreme15 to post my story here. if i did something appropriate in posting please do inform me, bcos im not really familiar with forums, onegaishimasu! Smile

Forewords

To live, it means you need to keep encourage yourself; to be strong, to be able to choose, to be able to mend, to continue your life.

To continue to live day by day, it means you need someone else; to communicate, to cry, to laugh.

To share, it means you will get the good and the bad, and also giving it to the others. Emotion will involved, tension will evolved. But sooner or later, one will realize that anything would be so much better than just to be alone.

This is a story about 5 people who meet and live in a SHARE HOUSE.

Some of them are strangers, some are acquaintance. Some of them are broken hearted, some of them are in a serene state. But everyone has their own problems.

How they will handle it? What cost they have to pay? Who will get involve with who?

A new story from Zuttonatsu, starring:
(listed by Alphabet)
1. Ikuta Toma (25), a teacher in a private high school. He always full of smile and high spirited. Born in Osaka, he went to Tokyo to fulfill his dream to be a successful teacher. But he’s realistic enough to know that student arent easy to handle and his fellow teacher also have no interest in morality.

2. Inoue Mao (22), a jewelry and accessory designer. She’s good in what she do, but never actually realized it. Her father is an important man in Tokyo’s local government, so her life has been pretty controlled before she choose to live by herself. That’s why she’s a bit innocent and somehow thought that everyone was just think the way she thinks.

3. Oguri Shun (26), a rookie lawyer. Calm and steady. He’s not as ambitious as he seems, he went into law just because his family. Actually he’s definitely talented in business. Attract many eyes of women, just like he also seems to be attracted to any kind of them. He and Mao-chan are cousins.

4. Toda Erika (22), a model. She’s doing her job since 15 years old and live by herself in the big city ever since. Stubborn, a bit arrogant, her life principal was ‘Im not gonna messing around with you, as long you’re not messing aroung with me. Just mind our own business.’, and she’s a really good cook.

5. Yamashita Tomohisa (24), a web and game designer. A dorky but good-hearted guy. He’s having a bit difficulty to socialized, but doesn’t really have issue in trust. He prefers to be alone than to be surrounded many people. After all of this years, he still cant forget about his first love in high school.

With appearance by:
Nagayama Eita
Nishikido Ryo
Nagasawa Masami
Narumi Riko, and many more.

love,
z.
zuttonatsu
zuttonatsu

http://www.zuttonatsu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty Chapter 1 Introduction: the last occupant.

Post by zuttonatsu 6/13/2009, 1:35 am

‘’so.. this is the share house?’’ Toda Erika stand outside the white contemporary house. A friend of her told about it.

‘’yes, let’s go inside, I’ll show you.’’ the lady from the agency said to her.

So then both of them walked on the stone steps, in front of them there’s a parking site for one car. But it’s empty right now.

A couple of steps lead them to the front door. It made by a good wood. Then Erika walked in as the agency lady opens it.

It’s actually a really good house. In her left, there’s a huge window glass, that makes the corridor full of light. Everything is in white color –the wall, the ceiling, but the floor is from parquette. She begin to wonder how can the rent not really expensive after she saw the house.

‘’then I just need to share it with another people, right?’’ She said it almost to herself, but the woman from the agency said, ‘’ah, hai (yes). Because it’s a shea-hausu (share house).’’

Erika secretly rolled her eyes. ‘yeah, I knew that.’ she continue to walked and the woman explained,

‘’this house contained 5 bedrooms, each with one bathroom..’’ as she pointed to a big open room, ‘’this is the living room that you share..’’

Pointed to the right, ‘’there’s the kitchen.’’

‘’uwaa.. ooki (big).’’ Erika amazed as she peeked to the kitchen.

‘’hai (yes).. because there’s an island table with high chairs, but also have a dining table for 6..’’

‘why six, there’s only 5 bedrooms, right?’ Erika said to herself.

‘’And now that’s the garden,’’ the women said as she opened the sliding glass door in the living room. That’s a backyard garden. Erika can see there’s a couple of flower bushes and a small wooden two-seated swing chair.

She chuckled, ‘what is this, a kindergarten?’

As the women closed the door, suddenly she heard something. Someone opened the door.

‘’ah. Morimoto-san?’’ a guy in Erika’s age appeared. He looks kinda shy as he just bowed after he greeted the agency woman. Then he left to walked to the kitchen.

‘’it’s one of your housemates, his name is Yamashita-kun.’’ the lady said.

‘’souka (I see). Yamashita-kun..’’ she repeated as she nodded.

But then suddenly, as someone opened the front door, Erika heard, ‘’yo.’’ It seems the guy greeted Yamashita-kun.

So Erika just followed the lady to upstairs. The stairs attached to the wall as its railing made by glass.

‘’downstairs, there’s 3 rooms, and if you decide to take this share house, then that one is gonna be your room.’’ The lady pointed to one door in the left corner. She walked across a small set of sofas, as then she opens the door.

Erika walked and see what’s inside. A white single bed, one dressing table with chair, then one sofa in the corner. The bathroom’s color was green, and it’s kinda cool, too. Then she just nodded.

‘’why you want to move from your current place again?’’ the lady asked.

‘’long story.’’ Erika just replied shortly. She never wants to say much to a stranger.

Then the lady just nodded.

‘’so?’’

‘’that’s it?’’ Erika asked as she sat on the sofa in the small living room on the 2nd floor.

The agency lady nodded, ‘’well.. yes. But maybe your housemates can accompany you to look around more.’’

Erika closed her eyes and took one breath. ‘’okay. I’ll take it.’’

‘’great.’’ The lady said as she opens her document file.

Not long after that, the Yamashita guy walked upstairs. He once again bowed, but this time he also nodded to Erika. She nodded politely as she thought this guy seems not really sociable. Then she saw him walked into the nearest door.

‘’eh.. his room is in the second floor, too?’’

The lady turned to see her, ‘’yes.. and the other room used by a young woman. She’s the same age as you, Toda-san.’’

‘’souka (I see).’’

‘’so.. when will you move in?’’ the lady asked.

‘’how about tomorrow?’’ Erika said really firmly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oguri Shun walked inside the house at night.

‘’Shun-chan~~~ okaeri (welcome home)!’’

He smiled to his cousin, Inoue Mao, who suddenly jumped and hang onto his arm. ‘’Tadaima (im home).’’ he messed up her hair.

‘’you know what, Toma-kun said that finally, we got the fifth person!’’

‘’really?’’ they walked to the living room, where Ikuta Toma was sitting on the sofa.

‘’yeah.. but Yama-chan is the one who met her.’’ Toma smiled as he explained.

‘’her? so it’s a woman.’’ Shun smiled.

Mao pouted as she fold her arms. ‘’Shun-chan!’’

Shun laughs, ‘’what?!’’

Of course, his cousin knew about his reputation. But he’s ignoring her as he walked to the kitchen, ‘’tell me, Yamashita-kun, is she pretty?’’

Yamapi, who’s playing with his PSP in the dining table, just answering without looking at him. ‘’she looks familiar.’’ Then he looked up as he’s thinking. ‘’I think.. I saw her somewhere.’’

‘’hm.. interesting.’’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she was trying to make a dinner, Mao’s humming. Now it’s 3 o’clock, but she’s already hungry.

‘’ah, Pi? Where are you going?’’ she asked as she saw Yamapi passed by.

‘’konbini (convenient store).’’ He said without stopping by.

‘’hmm. Souka.’’ She just said to herself but then, Yamapi appeared, ‘’do you want to buy something?’’

Mao smiled as she shook her head. ‘’uun (no).’’

‘’okay then.’’ he replied shortly and then leaving.

She was alone in the house as everyone’s out. Somehow, she remembered the first time she went into this share house. As she reminiscing, suddenly, someone’s open the door.

‘’Pi? You left someth-‘’ Mao walked and she saw a pretty lady greeted her while holding 2 big luggage in her hands, ‘’ah, konnichiwa.’’

‘’Toda Erika???!’’

zuttonatsu
zuttonatsu

Back to top Go down

the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty Chapter 1 Introduction: the last occupant. (last part)

Post by zuttonatsu 6/13/2009, 1:37 am

‘’hajimemashite, Toda Erika desu.’’ she introduced herself in front of her 3 housemates. ‘’im sorry, im bad at memorizing name.. let me repeat your name,’’

She looked at Mao, ‘’Inoue Mao-san..’’

‘’Hai (yes), Inoue Mao, 22-sai desu. (22 years old). Call me Mao-chan, Yoroshiku!’’ Mao smiled at her really nicely.

‘’Yoroshiku. And then.. Yamashita Tomohisa-san.’’

The guy just nodded. ‘’hajimemashite.’’ As then he just sat still.

Mao just smiled, ‘’don’t worry, he’s just a bit shy at first.’’

‘’souka (I see). Then.. Ikuta Toma-san.’’

Toma bowed politely, ‘’im 25 years old, working in Horikoshi private school.’’

‘’a teacher??’’

He smiled, ‘’hai.’’

‘’uwaa~ you doesn’t look like one. Ah, I don’t mean to be rude.. but..’’ Erika stopped.

‘’don’t worry.. I’ve been told like that so many times.’’

Erika then looked around, ‘’and.. there’s still another one person, right?’’

‘’yes! his name is Oguri Shun. He might come home soon.’’ Mao said then Erika just nodded.

‘’yaa~ Toda Erika the model lives in with me.. somehow I get excited!’’ Mao added as she cook the chicken.

They all were sitting in the island table on the kitchen right now.

Erika just ignored her commented as she’s more interested to what’s Mao’s try to cook. ‘’what’s that?’’

‘’tori teriyaki (chicken teriyaki).’’

But as Erika tried the sauce, she stopped. Mao looked at her and then she exclaimed, ‘’mouuu~’’ and saw Shun who’s just entered the house.

‘’Shun-chan!’’ she ran to him.

‘’baby, what now?’’ Shun asked her as he looked to Erika who stand in the middle on the kitchen.

Toma gets up and introduced her, ‘’Toda-san, that’s Oguri Shun. Shun-kun, this is Toda Erika.’’

‘’the model?’’ Shun asked as if Erika wasn’t there. He walked as he still held Mao in his arm. Yamapi is just sitting on the dining table chair, eating a lollipop and watching the others.

‘’yes, that would be me.’’ Erika said, ‘’hajimemashite.’’

‘’ah, hajimemashite.’’ As usual, Shun just cant stay away from a beautiful creature name women. Maybe it’s only Mao that he can hug without feeling anything.

When he saw what’s on the frying pan, ‘’you must failed again. didn’t you?’’ he said to Mao. She nodded sadly.

‘’ma-ma (well), daijoubu (it’s okay)..’’ Toma said, ‘’why don’t we just go and eat outside tonight, as we celebrate our new housemate?’’

‘’good idea.’’ Shun said. ‘’dou (how)?’’ he asked Yamapi.

‘’sure.’’ He said as he nodded slowly. Now everyone just looked to both of the girls.

‘’why not?’’ Erika said as then Mao just said, ‘’okay..’’ as she took the chicken and keep it back to the fridge.

Mao was humming once again as she read a magazine in the 2nd floor living room. Then Erika walked out from her room.

‘’ah, Toda-san, when will your stuff come? I’ll help you arrange it.’’

‘’hm.. I guess tomorrow morning.’’

‘’okay then.’’ Mao smiled again as she continue to read.

‘’are you sure you want to help?’’

‘’yes.. why?’’

‘’I thought maybe you have to work or something.’’

Mao laughs. ‘’well.. there’s some people in this house that got a fixed time schedule, and there’s some who doesn’t. Pi and I was kinda flexible, while Toma-kun and Shun-chan has time table.’’

Erika frowned, ‘’Shun-chan? ah, you’re a couple.’’

‘’ehh?’’ Mao are laughing so hard. ‘’no no.. we’re not! of course, not!’’

‘’but.. he call you baby-‘’

‘’baby, just like aka-chan (baby). He always called me that since we’re just a kid.. he’s my cousin. We’re both an only child, so.. we’re pretty close.’’ She explained.

‘’souka.’’ Usually Erika wouldn’t interest, but actually, in this one pretty house, all of the 4 people, 5 if she’s also counted, have a different character. So she’s kinda curious, how can possibly the 4 of them living together before she got here.

But it seems this petite girl can read her mind, because,‘’ah, maybe I should tell you about the 3 guys to you, shouldn’t I?’’ Mao said to her, tilting her head.

Before Erika can say anything, Mao just started, ‘’my cousin, he’s a lawyer. So yeah, he work normally 9 hours a day, but maybe more because of his overtime. Ah, it’s an unnecessary info, isnt it? well, he helps me with my work, so.. he’s my cousin slash my partner.’’ she giggled.

‘’then.. there’s Yamashita Tomohisa-kun.. Pi, he’s a web designer, and he’s soooo damn good at games. He might talk less, it’s because he’s shy. But he’s nice.. really nice.’’ Mao even added her 2 thumbs.

‘’okay.. and what about.. Ikuta-kun?’’

‘’Ikuta Toma is someone you can rely on. You can trust me on that.. and he’s a good advisor! Well, maybe because he’s a teacher. Ah, but it’s not like that.. it’s only because he’s a positive person.’’

Erika just nodded. ‘’naruhodo (I see).’’ Then she asked, ‘’and you? you’re not afraid to live with.. guys? well, I know one of them is your cousin, but-‘’

‘’what should I afraid of?’’ Mao smiled innocently.

‘’who lives first in here?’’ Erika asked back.

‘’me, about 8 months ago.’’ Mao said. ‘’but not long after that.. Shun volunteer to accompany me. And then.. 2 months later, Pi joined us. So Toma-kun a month after that.. and the last one.. you, one day ago.’’

‘’Pi?’’

‘’ah, that’s how I called Yamashita-kun. You see, he’s the only one in this house who has many nicknames. Shun just called him Yamashita-kun, then Toma called him Yama-chan, maybe it’s his habit when he called his student, and me.. I called him Pi, because at the first day he’s here, when he wants to introduce himself, suddenly his watch alarm was on.. it’s like Pi Pi Pi Pi.. desho? So I called him Pi.’’

Erika even got more interest to this girl.

‘’and beside your cousin, you just trust this 2 guys.. just like that?’’

Mao shrugged. ‘’well.. Toma-kun is a teacher, although not all of the teacher are good, but.. as I talked to him, I know he’s a nice guy. And Pi.. turns out that we’re on the same highschool, so I got excited as I talked many things about those memorable days and then before I realized, he already moved in!’’

‘’Now I know why Oguri-san called you Baby..’’ Erika said. Mao is just so innocent.

‘’eh?’’

But Erika ignored her, ‘’eh.. but so in this 5 months, there’s no one wants to live here?’’

‘’actually there’s one person.. but she’s just left last month. She just moved in here before she got transferred to go abroad.’’ Mao thought for a while. ‘’so, consider yourself lucky!’’ she smiled.

‘’souka..’’ Erika nodded. ‘yeah, im lucky because I didn’t have to see his face again in this house.’

‘’ohayo gozaimasu~’’ Toma greeted everybody’s in the kitchen on the next morning. ‘’are~’’ he said.

There’s only Yamapi in there, eating his cereal. ‘’ohayo~’’

‘’where’s everyone?’’

‘’it’s still 6.30 in the morning. Of course they’re still sleeping..’’

‘’ah, you’re right!’’ Toma grinned. ‘’ah, Yama-chan.. cant sleep again?’’

Pi looked at him and nodded with his sad puppy eyes. Then he added, ‘’but actually.. I just got carried away while I was making a new web.’’

‘’souka.. ganbatte ne, Yama-chan!’’

Nodded, Pi then gets up. ‘’now I want to go to sleep..’’

‘’ehh? you havent sleep last night?’’

‘’nope. Jya, oyasumi (have a good rest).’’ Then Pi’s leaving and walked upstairs but suddenly, ‘’im late im late!’’

‘’uwaa!’’

‘’aaaa!!’’

Then there’s a loud voice as then Toma ran to see what happened.

‘’iteeee~ (ouch).’’ Pi rubbed his fingers that trampled upon Mao’s knees as they fall to the floor.

‘’aahh!! Not good!’’ Mao realized what she’s done as then she asked Pi, ‘’daijoubu (are you okay? your finger!’’

Toma helped Mao to get up and Pi is just shook his head, ‘’it’s just a finger, I still have 9 others.’’

‘’eh?’’ Mao bulged her eyes, that’s already big enough. And Toma laughs, ‘’Bakajyanai (don’t be stupid)!’’

Pi just tilting his head and then he gets up to walked upstairs. He talked to Mao without looking back, ‘’you said you’re late, right?’’

Mao slapped her head, ‘’you’re right! im late!’’

Toma just realized that Mao already wear a nice outfit, and brought a bag in her hand. ‘’where are you going?’’

‘’I have a meeting at 7.30 and it’s far on North Tokyo!’’ Mao just ran to the front door and shouted, ‘’ittekimasu~ (im going)!’’

Then Toma replied, ‘’itterashai (becareful)!’’ as he sighed. But then he looked at the clock, ‘’ah, I better take a shower or im gonna be late too.’’

Inside his room on the first floor, Oguri groaned. ‘’what a loud morning~~’’, meanwhile, of course, in the furthest room that still kinda empty, Erika still sleeping like a baby as she hear nothing.

Well, it’s the portrait of one morning on this share house, just see what will happened on the next day.

i hope all of you will post some comments Smile
arigatou!

z.
zuttonatsu
zuttonatsu

Back to top Go down

the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma) Empty Re: the SHARE HOUSE (Inoue Mao, Toda Erika, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down