Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE]

2 posters

Go down

[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty [R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE]

Post by Prince Otter 11/17/2009, 8:46 am

Hi everybody x3
this is my first time posting here something, since I've just registered XD I hope I don't make any mistakes, or break any rules, if so, please inform and forgive me x,x

well well..it's my first SS501 fic, KyuSaeng of course, because I love that pairing *-*
I was blushing while writing the rated part >////< first time I wrote something like this in english...but its easier than in german XD in german rated stuff sounds so...weird o,o XD

anyways..enough of my bubbling...I hope you enjoy this little fic^^
comments are, of course, very welcome *-*

Title: Nameless Memory
Genre: Romance
Raiting: [R] (contains sexual stuff, Boy x Boy)
Pairing: KyuSaeng (Kyu Jong x Young Saeng)
Warning: english isn't my first language, so there will be lots of spelling and grammar mistakes >,< please don't be angry with me because of that
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members (sadly T_T XD)

Kyu Jong POV:

I hate corwded places. I always did.

All those people everywhere...it's so disturbing.

Worst of all crowded places are partys. That kind of party wich are held in 'to small for partys'

apartements. That kind of party with to much guests on it. That kind of party where even to the

host of the party the most of the guests are strangers.

It's the worst...I hate it.

But sometimes you have to do things you do not like to do. And thats how I ended up at this

party, surrounded by people I don't know...and I don't want to know.

I was bored this evening. I knew this apartement had a nice balcony, and I loved watching the

stars, so I decided to force my way through the crowd and find some peace on the balcony..or

hopefully I would.

I almost reached the balcony, as I noticed, that there was already someone outside. It was a

single person, and oh my god that person was really pretty. As I looked closer, I noticed, that

he was a guy. I've never seen such a pretty guy before. Staring at him for a few seconds...it

started feeling like love at first sight.

When I almost reached the door of the balcony, ready to open it and meet that mysterious guy

outside, I heard my name from somewhere. I turned around, to see where it came from, but I

couldn't see anyone. I turned back to the balcony and....what?..Where was he? Quickly I

stepped outsied, but I couldn't see him anywhere. That was impossible...how could he get

inside, I was direct infront of the balcony door, he must have run right past me. I walked inside

again, looking around, but I couldn't see him around.

I sighed and walked outside again, now watching the stars.

I really hate partys.

Again...so much people. Aissh why happens that always to me.

But I can't complain about it this time, because it's a very important audition.

I had to wait long until its my turn, so I sat down on the floor, but my earphones on and

listenend to my fav songs as I spotted him again. He was not far away from me, standing

there, also his earphones wearing and now looking straight in my direction.

I was so mesmerized by his beauty, I couldn't do anything else, than stare back at him.

He gave me a shy smile, then turned his head and walked away.

I stood up quickly, but he was already gone...again.

I cursed my bad luck again, before I sat down on the floor again, closing my eyes

remembering his cute little smile.

Time passed slowly after that. I didn't see him anywhere around, and it was impossible to find

out anything about him. No one seemed to know him.

On one day, I was at the dancing stuido until late at night. There was this really dificult dance I

had to learn.

I was repeating the same steps again and again, so I didn't notice when someone entered the

room. I only noticed him, when I looked in the big mirror in front of me.

I froze...it was really him. What was he doing here? Slowly I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm sorry..." he murmured. "I didn't know, that here is still somebody." he was about to turn

around and leave me again, but this time I was faster.

"Wait..." I told him, now walking across the room, towards him. He turned his head into my

direction.

Wow...seeing him so close he was even more beautiful. "You don't have to go." I told him and

he stared at me in confusion. "I mean...I'm...almost done...I only have to do it a few times..so if

doesn't disturb you, you can stay.." I murmured. He stared at me for a moment, then nodded

and showed his cute smile again. "Okies." he answered, then walked to the other side of the

room and sat down, leaning with his back against the wall.

Dancing in front of him made me nervous. I turned on the music and closed my eyes, trying to

focus on the beat. "Concentrate...concentrate..." I continued murmuring to myself.

I started dancing and it was...a desaster. I knew he was watching me and it made me so

nervous. Aiissh, couldn't he have come a bit later? Well...I should be happy that he came..that

I can see him again, and this time even talk to him.

Anyways...I started the music again and tried it a second time. And again I tripped over my

feet and fell down. "Dammit.." I cursed and stood up quickly.

I noticed the footsteps, that were comming across the room and looked at his direction.

"You are too tense...relax yourself." he told me with his soft voice.

I stared at him and turned red now, because I could feel his hand on my chest. "You have to

calm down your heart...it is beating to fast..that's why you can't concentrate."

//Oh dammit you are so right..// I thought //but doing this you make it only worse...//

He suddenly came closer...his dark eyes looking into mine, and I felt the butterflies in my

stomache.

"Calm down..." he told me again. I gulped when I felt his arm wrapping around my waist,

pulling me closer. What was he doing here? But I had no chance to ask him this directly,

because the next moment I felt his warm lipps gentle but also curious touching mine.

And hell they felt good. Slightly this little touch turned into a kiss, and I responsed it carefully.

After he felt my response, I swear I could feel a light smile on his lips, before he condtinued

with the kiss and then deepend it.

Oh my godness, I already could feel the blood rushing down my body.

After a few minutes of kissing, his hands now started stroking my body and then, before I

could do anything, I found my self standing in front of him topless. He stared at my body a few

seconds, grinning in satisfaction with what he was seeing.

I blushed a bit because of his stares, but it made me a bit proud too. Working out so hard

wasn't all for nothing at least.

I felt his lips now traveling to my neck, nibbling a bit on my ear, and then..going more south to

my shoulder...collarbone...chest...and oh my god, was he on his way more south?

He was....because now I felt his lips right over my waistband.

Aaaah~ this sensation.

I gasped at the moment he pulled down my pants...not only my pants but also my boxers.

Standing in front of him...naked...him kneeling in front of me..that made me really turn red

now. But I kinda liked it. The next thing he did nearly killed me.

I suddenly felt his warm lips touching the tip of my already really hard member. And it made

moan in suprise and pleseaur. He did this a few times and suddenly he covered it with his lips,

and started moving his head.

Oh my god, this was to much. I moaned again, searching for something I could get some grip,

but for the fact I stood in the middle of the room, there was nothing but his head, and so I

gabbed his hair. But I payed attention not to hurt him.

When I was almost at my limit he stopped, looking up to me and smiled. He took my hand and

pulled me down to the floor, me on top of him. I looked at him confused, but then realized,

what he wanted me to do. Again I turned red, but I wasn't that shy now. I leaned down to him,

kissing his lips, forcing my way into his mouth and teasing his tongue, only to part our lips and

now kissing his neck. Like he did with me earlier, I got rid of his clouth, now having this

beautiful man under me...totally naked. I was mesmerized by his beauty.

But there was no time for staring at him. My need for him grow more and more, and I

couldn't wait any longer.

He already had spread his legs for me, and I sitting between them, was now a bit worried.

//Let's see...how to do this...// I looked at him, but he had his eyes closed, waiting for my next

action. I never did it with another male before, so I had no experience with this. I only knew it

from what I've heard.

I breathed deep and then gently stroke my finger down to his hole...and I felt his body shaking.

But it seemd not because he was afraid..more because he didn't want to wait any longer.

I looked at him closely while I pushed my finger gently inside him. No reaction at all. And so

I quickly entered the second finger. He only gasped a bit, but relexed soon, and I decided to

give him my third finger as well...just in case. After he relaxed again, I stared moving my

fingers. First he whinced a bit, but then he stared to moan in pleseaur.

When I heard him like that, I pulled my fingers out of him, and positioned myself now.

My tip first touched his hole and then I gently and very slowly brushed into him. He whinced

again, but he seemed to enjoy it already. I pushed my whole length into him and stayed like

that for a few minutes, then starting to move in and out gently.

What a feeling...this was better than anything lese I ever did. And after a few thrusts he seemd

to enjoy it more and more. I stared pushing harder inside him and...what was that loud moan

from him? I did it like I did it before, and he moaned like this again. I grinned a bit, because it

seemd that I've found his weak point. Now he really could enjoy it as much as I did.

After a while our moans became louder and louder and I felt, that we both were almost at our

limit. And really, after a few hard thrusts we came almost at the same time. He in front of me

and I did it deep inside him. And then I collapsed, exhaustion overwhelming me. I rolled my

body besides his and looked at him. He looked back at me, smiled again and kissed me.

I was really exhausted, I only could give him a weak response.

And for some reason...I had...to close...my eyes....I..felt so...tired.....

After a few hourse I woke up...still naked, but my body covered in a few towels. I looked

around, but the room was empty. Where was he? I sat up quickly...well a bit to quickly,

because I became a bit dizzy. Next to me there was a little piece of paper with something

written on it.

"Until we meet the next time. YS"

I read the words again and again and then sighed. YS...I wondered what his name was.

I sighed again...knowing that for now he would continue being my nameless memory.

Prince Otter

Back to top Go down

[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty Re: [R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE]

Post by faye 11/18/2009, 1:08 am

omg double S boys love >___<
I'm so reading this
I'll be back to read this tmr.
I have to log off now
*i should've spot this earlier*

faye

Back to top Go down

[R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE] Empty Re: [R][One Shot] Nameless Memory [SS501 - KyuSaeng] [COMPLETE]

Post by Prince Otter 11/18/2009, 7:05 am

faye wrote:omg double S boys love >___<
I'm so reading this
I'll be back to read this tmr.
I have to log off now
*i should've spot this earlier*

aww~ tell me after reading wether you liked it or not *-* ♥️

Prince Otter

Back to top Go down

Post by faye 11/19/2009, 6:15 pm

It's a really cute situation.
But I got kind of confused at times >__<
There are quite some typos and grammar mistakes
but despise those I love it!
It's just so cute >____<

faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Otter 11/20/2009, 6:46 pm

faye wrote:It's a really cute situation.
But I got kind of confused at times >__<
There are quite some typos and grammar mistakes
but despise those I love it!
It's just so cute >____<

aww~ thanks so much for reading it *---*
sorry because of my bad english >,< I hope it wasn't to bad x,x It is the first time, that I wrote something like this in english >////<
but I'm very happy that you liked it !
Thank you so much ♥️

Prince Otter

Back to top Go down

Post by faye 11/20/2009, 11:31 pm

^__^
It's okay, we're all improving.
No one is perfect right that is what they say.
I'm sure a lot of readers will love it too.
Fanfictional is growing. Let's grow and improve together with FF(:
keep writing Very Happy
and i will be reading haha!

faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum