Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Memoirs of a Vampire

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty Re: Memoirs of a Vampire

Post by Guest 9/13/2009, 11:25 am

Junsu's a bad guy?? Oh..this is getting interesting. Yamapi is so funny using the churro....I love churros!! (Since I'm Mexican and all...lol)

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty Chapter 13 – Danger! (Part 2)

Post by yozoranomukou 9/18/2009, 9:16 pm

Chapter 13 – Danger! (Part 2)

Hey guys ^^ Most of your questions will be answered in this chap, if not in the next chap. You'll definitely find out who's been stalking Jaejoong and Maki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Junsu…..”

A smirk formed on his lips, which meant our situation right now isn’t really good. Junsu advances forward, while we move backward. Each time he takes a step forward, we take a step back. I glance behind me and I notice that we’re almost near the door. I gripped Maki’s hand tighter giving her a hint that we’re going to run anytime soon. ‘one…….two……THREE!’ I pulled Maki behind me and we ran out the classroom and into the hallway. However on the way out, we bumped onto one of Junsu’s friends.

“Itte! (ouch)” Maki slammed hard on my back as I bumped on the broad chest of Junsu’s henchmen. I looked up at the tall man and he smirked evilly at me.

Yabai! (This is bad!) I grabbed Maki’s hand and we ran to the opposite side of the hallway, but another one of Junsu’s henchmen blocked our way. The two guys began walking towards our direction, cornering us at the center. I felt Maki’s hand grip my shirt tighter. She’s probably confused by what’s happening.

Junsu came out from the room, and the three of them blocked all of our way.

“Where do you two think you’re going? The party hasn’t even started yet.” He walked towards me and he grabbed me by the collar. “We still have some unfinished business to deal with, Jaejoong.” He pulled me away from Maki and threw back inside the room. The other two guys followed him inside.

As Junsu and his henchmen walked closer to me, I dragged myself towards the windows and away from them. But before I could get to the other side of the room, Junsu beat me to it. He pulled me up and he began beating my face like it’s some kind of punching bag. My head bobbled back and forth as he continued to hit me. When he stopped he smirked at me.

“What’s wrong Jaejoong!? FIGHT BACK DAMMIT!” He threw me across the room and I landed on the desks near the entrance. I heard Maki scream from outside the room. Before I knew it Junsu was on top of me, beating my face once again. Outside Maki watched in horror as he continued to land punches on me. I could feel my face become swollen from his punches.

“Why won’t you fight back?!”

He let go of my collar and my head fell back on the hard floor. He watched me lay there motionless with anger and confusion in his eyes. “Don’t tell me you—ohhhh……….so that’s why you barely have any strength, huh?” He smirked as he realized the reason for my weakness. He signaled one of his men to get Maki while he and the other guy dragged me behind them.

He made me sit up with my back leaning against the wall and my head facing up. The guy came in and dragged Maki inside and positioned her right in front of me. Her eyes were filled with fright as she stared into my eyes. She’s probably freaked out to see my face covered with blood. None of my wounds were healing fast enough and I couldn’t regain my strength because I haven’t drunk any fresh blood in a while.

Junsu took over the other guy and he grabbed Maki’s wrist while the other two came over to my side and pinned me down to the wall. From Junsu’s back pocket he took out a steel dagger and he positioned it on top of Maki’s left palm. When I saw him position the dagger on her hand, I began to flip out. I tried to get freed from their grip, but my strength wasn’t enough. When I leaned forward, the two of them slammed me back onto the wall.

Before I knew it Junsu cut across Maki’s soft gentle hands; the hands that I adored and swore to protect and never let go. I heard Maki yelp in pain as he cut through her flesh. The sight of her in pain made my heart ache. I bit the bottom part of my trembling lips as tears began to unconsciously fall down my face. ‘Gome ne, Maki (I’m sorry, Maki).’

He pulled Maki’s hands right on top of my mouth, but I turned my head away. The two guys holding me down forcefully turned my head back and they hold it in place. One of the guys jammed my mouth open and Junsu smothered me with Maki’s bleeding hand.

“Show me the devil Jaejoong!” I felt her blood drip down my tongue and down my throat. My body began to heat up and I began to feel a weird sensation inside my body. My head felt dizzy and my eyelids felt heavy.

Soon my body began to shiver. I felt red tint begin to swallow my eyes turning on my vampire vision. I also felt my fangs slowly grow inside my mouth. All of them watched as I transformed into the monster I used to be.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” My body began to twist in different directions like I was in an anaphylactic shock. My body continued to heat up making my body go crazy. GAAAHHH!!! IT BURNS!!! I rolled all over the ground as I clutched my stomach tightly. My veins began to pop out and my muscles began to tighten. I banged myself on the wall thinking that the pain will go away, but it didn’t. It only got worse. AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!

Before I knew it, I was no longer my real self. The devil inside me had already taken over my mind and my whole body. The four of them waited in silence for my next movements as they watched me lay motionless on the floor. Suddenly my eyes popped open and all it could see was people’s feet. My body slowly lifted itself from the ground. I tried to keep my balance steady but my legs felt wobbly and my head still felt dizzy.

I saw three men looking at me; the man in the middle was smirking at me. Behind them was a girl, a high school girl to be exact. I had no recollection of any of them, except for the guy who was smirking at me.

Somehow I managed to remember a little bit about him. I remembered the time I had fought with him at the Ankokugai (underworld). He and his squad surrounded me and they attacked me all at once. Although they outnumbered me, I was still able to defeat them. In the end me and him was left standing. He jumped on top of me, but I threw him off of me across the field.

Not far away from me, a light reflected across my face. And there on the ground along with all sorts of scraps was a piece of a long steel plate. Before Junsu could get back up I ran towards it. From behind me I saw him about to attack me again, but before he could touch me I swung the steel plate across behind me chopping off a large portion of his arm. Stains of blood splashed on my face as I cut swiftly through his flesh. I watched him wriggle on the ground as blood violently gushes out of his arm.

My thoughts was suddenly disrupted with Junsu’s blow to my gut, he sent me flying across the wall. I immediately got up from the ground and attacked Junsu before he could even react. I punched him hard on his cheeks cracking his bones and breaking his jaw. The other two henchmen grabbed me by the arms and tried to restrain me but I just threw them to the ground along with their boss. I walked over to Junsu and I stepped violently on his hand, I could hear his bones crack at the impact. He yelped in pain as I continued to squish it with my foot.

He grabbed my leg sending me falling on my back. With his right hand he grabbed my neck and he lifted me up and threw me onto the blackboard. I slid down the wall and onto the ground. Junsu jumped on top of me and he began landing punches at my face with his right hand. I began to get very irritated as he continued to beat my face to a pulp, so I pushed him off of me, sending him flying towards his henchmen that were coming to get me.

Suddenly two other people showed up at the scene. I didn’t recognize who they were, but I know that they were both vampires as well. One of them was a tall girl with long black hair and slender body. The guy had brown hair and kinda looked like a monkey. The two of them began attacking Junsu and his henchmen.

While the five of them were busy fighting each other, a scent of blood caught my attention. I turned my gaze towards the corner and I saw a girl curled up in a ball, her face buried in her arms. She turned her gaze at me when she noticed me walking towards her. She watched me get closer to her with frightened eyes; I then turned my gaze at her hand. I sniffed the air, and the scent of her blood stimulated my body.

When I was finally in front of her I took her hand and I opened it up. I licked the blood on her wound and she winced as she felt my wet tongue ran across her palm.

“Jaejoong…..” I heard her whisper. I looked at her directly in her eyes while she stared back at mine. Then my gaze traveled down from her face and down to her neck. My body felt hot just at the sight of her neck. I slowly positioned my face at her neck and she just sat there motionless waiting for my next movement.

I opened my mouth widely exposing the sharp fangs that I kept hidden inside my mouth for so long. When I was about to take a bite out of her, I felt her whole body start to shake.

“Jaejoong……” she said again, but this time with nervousness. But I just ignored her. Without waiting another second, I bit her neck and my fangs dug deep into her skin causing the blood to seep out from the two holes that I created on her neck. I heard her wince in pain again. I sucked her blood into my mouth and down my throat. I could feel my body burn in pleasure. ‘She tastes so good…..’

“Junsu! They’re too strong, we can’t beat them.” One of the guys complained. Junsu glared at him, but he understood what he was saying. Before the two other vampires could attack them, the three of them escaped through the window.

The two then remembered about me. They looked around and they found me at the corner of the room with my face buried on Maki’s neck. They immediately intervened and pulled me away from her before I could suck out all of her blood and kill her.

“Jaejoong what the hell is wrong with you!?” I was in daze so I didn’t pay attention to him. He shook me a couple of times trying to wake me up from my trance. The other vampire tended the unconscious girl at the corner.

“Crap! Eunhyuk, it looks like she lost a lot of blood.” The girl said as she carried the high school girl in her arms.

“Jaejoong! Snap out of it!” The guy began shaking me violently again. Before I knew it, everything turned black. I was unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^^

Finally! Some vampire fighting scenes! I hope you guys like all of the suspense and actions in this chap. I tried to be as descriptive as I could =P I’ll try to update as soon as I can!

Comments would be very much appreciated! Pls stay tune for chapter 14!!! =D

Chapter 14: Back to the present (I might change it)

(9/18/09)
yozoranomukou
yozoranomukou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/19/2009, 10:43 pm

Your fighting scenes were very good, very smoothly written ^^ ah!! I hope Maki is ok and it looks like Eunhyuk is back with his gf!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty Chapter 14 – My reflection

Post by yozoranomukou 9/26/2009, 1:50 pm

Chapter 14 – My reflection

My eyes shot open and an orange shade of light blinded my eyes. I breathe heavily as I adjusted my eyes to my surrounding. ‘Where am I?’ I could feel cold sweats on my forehead. I feel like I just woke up from a horrible nightmare. ‘What an odd dream.’ I looked around and I noticed that I’m still at the cemetery.

‘What time is it?’ I thought. I checked my watched and it read, ‘5:44.’ I can’t believe I stayed here so late.

When I tried to stand up, a striking pain hit both my legs. ‘Itte! (ouch!)’ I reached down at my leg and I began rubbing it for comfort. ‘Argh, now it feels numb.’ I brushed off the grass and the dirt that got on my black dress pants. While I was cleaning myself, a familiar voice called my name.

“Jaejoong.” I turned around, and as I expected it was Eunhyuk, with Meisa beside him.

“Oh. What are two doing here?” I asked them even though I already knew their answer.

“We were worried about you.” He said.

“What are you still doing here anyway?” Meisa retorted back. I smiled weakly and so did they. “Come on Jaejoong. You should really get some rest.”

“Yea, you’ve been here since this morning.” Eunhyuk added.

“Ok, ok. I’ll head home soon. Ok mom? Ok dad?” I said jokingly.

“That’s our good boy.” Eunhyuk said as he came and patted me on the head like a little kid. “I guess we’ll be heading out first.” I nodded my head in response. “Jaejoong.” I looked up at him. “Really, get some rest, ok?” I nodded my head again earnestly. And with that, I watched their backs disappear into thin air.

*sigh* I should really head home. It’s already 5:55.

“Maki……..I’m going to head home now, ok? I’ll see you tomorrow.” I blew a flying kiss towards Maki’s grave before heading off.

======================

When I got home I headed straight to the couch and I turned on the tv. I took the remote and I began flipping the channels. After flipping channels for a while, I decided to check HBO to see if there was a new movie airing tonight. When I flipped to HBO a movie called Twilight was playing. It was a about a vampire who fell in love with a human being. ‘Doesn’t that sound familiar?’ I thought to myself. I decided to keep the channel and continue to watch the remainder of the movie.

Towards the end of the film, a very familiar scene suddenly appeared. The guy bit her girlfriend on the neck and he began sucking her blood in order to save her. Memories from back then began sweeping back into my head.

That time at her school when I bit her came rushing through my mind. I began thinking about that time, and how reckless I’ve been for allowing myself to transform into that monster in front of her. How could I let something so dangerous happen to her? I didn’t want her know about that part of me. I didn’t want her to know because I didn’t want her to leave me. Although I knew she wasn’t that kind of person, something inside me kept me from telling her. Something inside me didn’t want her to know. Just her. I didn’t want her to know about the beast living inside of me. The beast that hurt her and deceived her.

After the movie I headed on to bed. At first I had trouble sleeping. I kept on fidgeting under the sheets. Somehow the bed felt so big and empty. I feel so alone. I turned my head towards the side Maki used to sleep in. I traced my hand over it and a frown formed on my face. I wish I could wrap my arms around her waist once more, just like I did whenever she’s asleep. I wish I could smell the sweet scent of her hair. I wish I could feel her heat, the heat the warmed my cold body. As I thought about these things, I slowly fell asleep.

As I slept, I dreamt about that night again, at school.

[Flashback]

When I opened my eyes I could hear faint sounds of sirens near by. I stood up and looked around my surroundings. Where am I? I thought.

“Oh, you’re awake.” I turned around and I found Eunhyuk standing behind me.

“Eunhyuk what happened?” I asked him clueless about what just happened.

“You mean you don’t remember what happened at school?” I looked at him with a confused expression. Then he told me all about what happened; about Junsu and his gang attacking us, and about what I did to Maki. I stood there shocked at what I just heard. I-I-I I bi-bi-bit MAKI!?!?

Suddenly from behind me, Meisa appeared. “Oh, Jaejoong.” She said nervously.

I turned around and I looked at her with a surprised expression. "Wh--what are you doing here?" I asked her nervously.

"Actually, Jaejoong.....I'm a vampire." My mouth flew open in shock. She's a vampire!?!?!?

"You're a vampire!?!?!" She nodded her head lightly. "What!?" I've known her for a long time now and I thought I knew her. I'm such a fool. *sigh*

“So is it true, that I bit her?” Meisa didn’t respond, which only meant that I did bit Maki. "So....did she turn into...into a vampire?"

"Umm, surprisingly she didn't." I let out a huge sigh in relief upon hearing what Eunhyuk just said. "But she did lose a lot of blood." He added.

"I wonder why she didn't turn into a vampire?" Meisa wondered. "I guess you're venom wasn't as strong as I thought it would be." She said half serious and half joking. I nodded along with the two them and I remained silent. 'I think I know the reason why, but these two doesn't need to know about it.'

“How did you two know where we were?” I asked them curiously. I don’t think it was a coincidence for them to just suddenly appear there at the right time.

“Erm…..we’ve been following you around lately.” He said embarrassedly.

“Why?”

“Because we……” He stopped and it looks like he didn’t want to continue, well more like he couldn’t.

“We were hired by your father.” Meisa blurted out. I turned my gaze towards her confuse by her sudden confession.

“What? My father? Why would he—”

“He was worried about leaving you all alone here on Earth. He thought you might not survive without anyone’s help, so he ordered us to protect you.” My mouth hung open as I heard all of the details. I shook my head in disbelief. “We thought you could handle it by yourself, but then suddenly we noticed ‘others’ following you around.” Junsu…..I thought. “So we kept an even closer eye on you.” The two of them looked at me, waiting for my response but I remained quiet.

I can’t believe these two fooled me. And I thought I could trust them.

“I know it’s very shocking to you but—” Before she could finish, I ran off and leaving the two of them in the dark.

I made my way towards the school and I began looking around for her. There was an ambulance and two police cars inside the school yard. When I got into the entrance of the school, I saw Yamapi holding the still unconscious Maki in his arms. I slowly made my way towards him. He noticed my presence immediately. He looked up at me his fierce and angry eyes greeted me. He gently put Maki’s head down the pillow of the stretcher and he hastily walked towards my direction.

“YOU BASTARD!!” He punched me in the face breaking my nose and sending me to the ground. He grabbed my collar and he began beating the hell out of me. If the cops nearby hadn’t stop him, my whole face would have been seriously injured.

The cops let go of him as soon as he was calm. He sat back down and he covered his face with his hands and he began crying. ‘He must have been so worried about her.’ I thought.

“I’m sorry.” I suddenly said. He didn’t look up, instead he ignored me and he tended to Maki. “Look, I—” Before I could say anything or explain anything to him he cut me off.

“I don’t care about your excuse.” He said coldly. “You promised me you wouldn’t hurt her. And you…….you son of a bitch.” His harsh words hit me hard, but I kept quiet. “You know I’ve been following you two around, whenever you guys would go out on a date late at night. And you know what? I also knew about you, about you not being a human.” I looked up at him surprise at what he just said. “I see you jumping off and running off, disappearing from places to places. “I knew you weren’t normal. But I didn’t think you’d be a vampire though.”

I can’t believe he knew everything about me. How clueless could I get???

“Please leave.” I heard him say. “Please…….just leave her alone. Leave US alone.” I couldn’t utter a word. I wanted to say something and oppose him, but I couldn’t. I know enough that I’ve caused too much trouble to her already. I even hurt her.

“Fine.” I said softly. “I’ll leave. But can I just have one more moment with her alone?” He nodded a ‘yes’ to me before he stood up and leaving, giving us privacy. I walked towards the sleeping Maki and I took her hand and I wrapped it with mine.

“Maki. Gome ne (I’m sorry). Honto ni gome (I’m really sorry).” Tears began to fall down my face. I clutched her hand tightly with mine and a placed it right on my cheek. My eyes scanned her face one last time, trying to memorize every detail of her face; her petite nose, her round brown eyes, and her red luscious lips. I kissed her on the forehead lightly before getting up and leaving her back in her brother’s arms. I looked back at her one last time before I really disappear in her life.

‘Saranghe’ (I love you)

[End of Flashback]

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. I felt cold sweats on my forehead again and all over my body. I breathe in heavily as I try to calm my heart beat. ‘Why do I keep dreaming about that night?’ *sigh*

After I woke up, I couldn’t sleep anymore. For the remainder of the night, I just sat there on my bed with my back leaning on the headboard of my bed. Just like this morning, tears began to fall uncontrollably down my face. I just sat there crying my eyes out, trying to console myself from my loneliness.

‘Keuriwoheyo, Maki……..’ (I miss you, Maki)

Finally back to the present! Yea, so I hope this chapter answered some of your questions; especially about who’s been stalking them, about Meisa's true identity and how Yamapi knew about Jae’s secret. I also used some Korean vocabs here, hehe XD

Comments would be very much appreciated! Pls stay tune for chapter 15!!! =D

Chapter 15: New friend… (I might change it)

(9/26/09)
yozoranomukou
yozoranomukou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/26/2009, 8:41 pm

Wow, this chapter was full of surprises, I loved it!!! Poor JJ...being a vampire is such a problem!! Thanxs for the update Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by VampirePrincess 9/28/2009, 11:35 am

New reader...wow...jae oppa being a vampire isn't always easy huh?
i love the story so far...please update soon kk...^_^
oh if you have time please read mine also...it called My Vampire Prince. ^_^
really hope to see you there. thnx♥️
VampirePrincess
VampirePrincess

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty Chapter 15 – Family reunion

Post by yozoranomukou 10/10/2009, 8:02 pm

Chapter 15 – Family reunion

Hey guys! I was planning on updating last week, but I got a lil busy. I'm probably gonna get busier throughout the year, so I apologize if I update late ^^ Hey VampirePrincess! thnks for da comment! When I have time, i'll definitely check out your fic! ^_^ I hope you guys enjoy this chap!

It was ten in the morning and I continue to sleep soundly in my bed. I was awoken by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

When I opened my eyes, the stinging luminous sunlight, which entered from my window, greeted me. As I slowly aroused from my bed, a second doorbell rang. My feet grope the cold wooden ground, searching for my sleepers. When I finally located them, I made my way towards the living room. As I passed through the living room, a third doorbell rang making me feel really irritated.

“I’m coming!” I called out. I scurried over the front door. When I opened the door, my eyes lit up when I saw who it was.

“Ryoko…… (Shinohara Ryoko)” She ran over to me and gave me a huge warm hug.

“Otousan….” She whispered back. Tears flowed out of both of our eyes. It has been five years since we last saw each other. I feel very relieve to see her.

After we broke our embrace, I cupped her face with my hands and I wiped her tears away with my thumb. “Osashiburi da ne? (It’s been a long time, huh?)” She nodded her head in agreement. “How have you been? How’s you’re husband and your daughter?”

“They’re doing fine. Yuri is in third grade now.” I smiled after hearing that. I can only imagine how big Yuri is now. Time passes really quickly for humans.

“Where’s your brother? Is he with you?” She nodded her head ‘yes.’

“He’s downstairs parking the car.” She glanced back outside and saw her brother coming. “Ah, he’s here.” He appeared right behind her.

“Otousan……” Without waiting another second, I ran over to my son and hugged him.

“Shinyang (Park Shin Yang)” I patted him at the back while he hugged me back. After what seemed like a long embrace, we broke off our hug and I invited the two of them inside the apartment.

As Ryoko scanned the place I could see a disappointed expression on her face. Shinyang on the other hand just sat there staring at the floor and playing with his tie.

“Sorry the place is a mess. I hadn’t had much time to clean lately.” I said as I took out two mugs from the cupboard and turning on the coffee maker.

“Since when did you and mom moved into an apartment?” Ryoko asked curiously.

“Erm, since about five years ago, few months after you visited us. We decided to move because we feel like a house is too big for just the two of us. It was your mom’s idea anyway.” I poured coffee into the mugs and brought it to the living room. I handed each of them a mug. “So…… have you two visited your mom’s grave yet?” I sat on the armchair next to Ryoko.

“Yea, we visited before we came here. By the way, we’re sorry for not being able to come to mom’s funeral.”

I shook my head lightly. “It’s alright. I know you two are busy, especially you Shinyang.” He immediately jerked his head up when he heard me call his name. “How’s the hotel business coming along? I heard you were promoted to manager.”

“Oh, umm……it’s doing fine. Yea, I was promoted last year.” I watched him take a sip out of his mug.

“Souka (I see). How long are you two planning on staying here?”

“About a couple of days. But if you need us to stay here longer, we could stay.”

“Oh, no it’s alright. I’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure? I could stay longer if you want. It’s not like I need to get back to New York right away.” I gave her a reassuring smile, and with that she understood and dropped off the topic.

Throughout the rest of the day, the three of us just talked, well more like the two of us. Shinyang remained quiet the whole time. I wonder why?

The three of us went out for dinner, at a Shabu Shabu restaurant. Then after that, they dropped me off at my apartment before heading back to their hotel.

======================

The next day, I took the two of them on a tour around Tokyo. It’s been nine years since they’ve been here. All this time, Maki and I have been the ones visiting them in New York and they've been the ones that's been giving us tours. It’s refreshing to be the one leading the way for once.

I showed them around the stores in Shibuya, and I toured them around the Ebisu Garden Place. Lastly, I took them to Japan’s infamous Tokyo Tower.

“Waah! I missed this place!” Ryoko exclaimed. I watched her elated face as she observe the beautiful scenery outside the tower. I glanced at Shinyang who was standing a few feet behind her. I’ve noticed that he had been keeping a lot to himself lately. I’ve also noticed him spacing a few times during our conversations. I made my way to where he was. He turned his gaze towards me when he noticed me approaching him.

“What’s up? Are you having fun?” I asked him in a casual tone.

“Yea, I’m enjoying myself.” he said nonchalantly. I could tell something was bothering him. I don’t understand why he doesn’t want to tell me though.

“Is something bothering you?” His gaze shot up towards me.

“Nothing’s bothering me.” he said turning his gaze away from me.

“Are you sure? You look really pale.” Even more paler than me. I wonder if he’s thinking about his mother's death.

For the rest of the day, we didn’t talk much to each other. He kept his distance from us, and we both noticed it.

I dropped the two of them off at the hotel they were staying at before I headed home. When I arrived at my apartment, I went straight to the bedroom. I sat on the bedside and took Maki’s picture.

‘Maki, I think Shinyang misses you. He won’t tell me about it. Yobo, dou suru? (What should I do, dear?)

======================

[Two days later…..]

‘ring, ring, ring’ I waited for Ryoko to answer her cell phone.

“Hello?” I heard her say.

“Oh, Ryoko. Do you know where your brother is? He’s not answering his phone.”

“He left early this morning. He said he’s going to visit someone.” Someone? Does he know anyone else here in Japan other than me? Hmm…..

“Ah, I see. Thanks! Are you still packing?” I could here some shuffling of bags on the other line.

“Yea, I forgot to pack last night so I still have a lot to pack.”

“Souka (I see). I’ll pick you up later then, ok?”

“Ok. See you later.” I hung up and headed towards my car. I turned on the engine and began driving. I think I know where he might have gone to.

When I reached my destination I walked up the steps and followed the gravel path. From afar I spotted someone standing in front of Maki’s grave. ‘I knew he would come here.”

“Shinyang,” I called his name softly. When he turned around, his eyes widen, surprise to see me there.

“Otousan……how did you know I was here?” He asked me curiously.

“A father’s instinct.” He smiled and I walked over next to him. “This has been bothering you the whole time hasn’t it?” He nodded his head lightly.

We became quiet for while. After a long silent moment, he spoke first. “I miss her,” He finally admitted. “I miss her so badly.” I could hear his voice becoming shaky. He covered his eyes with his hand, trying to stop himself from crying. I gently wrapped my arms around him. He buried his face on my shoulder while I patted him on the back, comforting him.

“I miss her too son. I miss her too.”

For the first time since he arrived here in Japan, he finally showed his true feelings. All this time he had been bottling up all of his emotions. He was afraid, but he didn’t want anyone to know. We, men, are always like this. We’re always showing our tough side even though inside were really wavering. I know because within these past few days I have been like that. I've been saying and pretending to be fine even though I’m not. But I’m glad, I'm glad that he could finally feel relieve and show his true emotions.

In the afternoon, I escorted the two of them to the airport. We gave each other hugs and we all said our goodbyes. Seeing the two of them and spending time with them again made me feel at ease. I'm happy to know that they weren't too bothered by their mother's death. I'm glad they could move on peacefully. But I wonder………..

……….when will I ever truly move on?

……….will I ever forget you?

For the ppl who were asking me if they had children……well they did! Lol XD this chap was basically about them. I know I said before that this chap was supposed to about a ‘new friend’ but I think I’m gonna save that for later. ^^ Btw, Shinohara Ryoko is a jap actress from Haken no Hinkaku and Park Shin Yang is a Korean actor from Lovers in Paris and Money’s Warfare. they will be playing Maki and Jaejoong's children! Btw, Ryoko and Shinyang's real age now are they're age in the story as well. So you can tell they didn't inherit jaejoong's vampire ability to stay young forever. Smile

Comments would be very much appreciated! Pls stay tune for chapter 16!!! =D

Chapter 16: Hmm….I’m not sure what the title is yet, but I'm basically going to talk about what happened to Jaejoong after he left Maki and how they get reunited again. ^^

(10/9/09)
yozoranomukou
yozoranomukou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/11/2009, 12:24 pm

Aww...they had kids!!!! Poor JJ...I always feel so bad for him. Thanks for the update ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by VampirePrincess 10/12/2009, 9:07 am

wow kids....jj hang in there. update soon kk...i can't wait.
VampirePrincess
VampirePrincess

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty Chapter 16 – An insomniac’s cure….

Post by yozoranomukou 11/6/2009, 10:38 pm

Chapter 16 – An insomniac’s cure….

[Flashback]

*panting* I clutched my chest tightly as I tried to catch my breath. I could feel cold sweats covering my entire body. *sigh* ‘Another nightmare….’ I thought.

I got up from the bed and I headed towards the small bathroom in my apartment. I opened the faucet and I splashed water on my face. I slowly looked up at the mirror on my medicine cabinet and I just stared blankly at my pale face. There were dark bags under my eyes and my lips where chapped. I couldn’t believe I was staring at my face. ‘Is this what I’ve become, a distressed insomniac?’

After I washed my face, I headed back to my bedroom. I sat still on the bed, my back leaning on the backboard, and my arms wrapped tightly around my body. I began pondering about that incident.

Seven years had passed since I last saw her. Although it had been years since that incident, it was still fresh in my mind. I can still remember everything that had happened perfectly. I could still remember how she stared at me with fear in her eyes; how she pleaded to me, and how I ignored her cries. I can't believe that incident is still haunting me even today. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive myself for what I did, nor will I ever escape that nightmare….

======================

The next day I woke up at eight in the morning. I found myself in the same position I was last night; sitting on my bed, my back leaning on the backboard, and my arms around my body. When I stretched my arms I could feel a stinging pain around my biceps. ‘Ugh, I shouldn’t have slept like that last night. Now my whole body is aching.’

I walked over to the bathroom and I took a quick shower. After my short shower, I put on a blue plaid shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I grabbed my black messenger bag, an apple from the counter and I headed out my apartment.

“Good morning!” I said in English to old man that lives next door to me as I made my way out of the apartment. I nodded at him as he greeted me back.

Three days after that incident with Maki, I decided to migrate to America. I left without anyone knowing. Not Meisa. Not even Eunhyuk. After that incident I vanished from their lives and started a new life at a new environment. Of course I made new acquaintances and I also found a great job with loving co-workers.

“Good morning!” I greeted Jacob, my co-worker and my neighbor.

“Good morning!” he greeted me back. Ever since I moved here, he’s been one of the few close people that had helped all this time. He was also the one who found me a job and a place for me stay.

Of course he wasn’t the only close friend I have; I’ve also met another vampire, Hyunjoong. He’d been here on Earth for thousands of years, so he’s basically an expert in ‘human rituals.’ Now and then he’d teach me a few facts about them. He had also told me stories about his life and his adventure here on Earth. He told me about his romances and his unrequited loves from the past and how he coincidentally met them again. He said it's because 'this is a small world.' I was amazed by his stories. His life is like a never ending drama.

I headed to the back of the restaurant and into the locker room where I changed in my uniform. After I finished changing I punched in and I went out to the front and helped Hyunjoong in setting up the tables.

“Hey, how are you coping? Are you still having trouble sleeping?” He asked me as I pushed in the chair under the table.

“Not so well. I had another nightmare. It took me forever to fall back to sleep.”

“You should really see a doctor.” he recommended, but I just shook my head. ‘A doctor is not what I need to see.’

======================

I checked my watch for the time; ‘6:02, it’s almost the end of my shift.’ I thought. Suddenly a group of new customers came in the restaurant. I hurried over to the entrance to greet them.

“Good eve—” I stopped when I saw who one of the customers was. ‘Maki….’ I immediately thought. Our eyes met and were immediately locked onto each other like a magnet. I could feel my heart racing ecstatically and I could feel my lips slowly shifting into a smile. But it stopped when I noticed her expression. She looks somewhat…..disappointed. ‘Is she not happy to see me?’

After I snapped out of my daze, I saw a hand waving right in front of my face trying to get my attention. “Hellooo? Are you still there?” One of Maki's friends asked.

“Eh?” I immediately bowed my head and apologized to the her. “I’m so sorry. This way please.” I grabbed five menus from the counter and then I led them to a table.

After they had seated on their seats, I handed them the menu. I stood at the side waiting patiently for their orders and staring intently at Maki's face. I noticed that she had kept her head down the whole time. ‘I’m probably making her feel very uncomfortable by staring at her.’

Suddenly I snapped out of my dazed again and I could hear one of her friends reading out her order. She stopped and stared at me weirdly. “Hey, are you writing these down?” She asked me curiously. I nodded my head in response and I began writing down her orders on my pad. ‘I should really stop daydreaming.’

As I was writing down their orders, Hyunjoong suddenly popped out from beside me. “Hey Maki!” he said out loud. My head immediately turned towards his direction. ‘WHAT!? He knows her?!’

“Hey, Jae you should go get change, it’s almost the end of your shift.” I looked at him with a bewildered expression.

“But-" I tried to protest but he interrupted me.

“It’s ok, I’ll finish taking their orders for you. I know how tired you are, so get plenty of rest tonight ok?” He said before he grabbed my pen and my pad and pushed me towards the back. 'EH?'

======================

I checked my watch again; ‘6:15, my shift is finally over.’ I headed to the locker room and changed my clothes. As I was buttoning my shirt, Jacob came in.

“Are you heading straight home?” He asked me as he turns the dial on his locker.

“Erm, I guess so.”

“Ok, I’ll see you later then!” he said as I exited the locker room.

I headed out to the front of the restaurant, but I stopped when I saw her again. She was still chatting with Hyunjoong. ‘How in the world does he know her?’ I gritted my teeth in jealousy. Without taking another look at ‘them’ chatting merrily with each other, I rushed out of the restaurant.

I stomped my way out, my lips pursed in pure anger. 'How could she talk so comfortably with him? How does he know her!?!?!'

After walking for a while, my anger and my jealousy slowly disappeared. I walked around the block for a bit, just pondering about her. 'I can’t believe we met again. All of these years of avoiding her, I can’t believe we just met like this so easily.'

"I guess Hyunjoong was right. 'This is a small world' after all." I chuckled at that thought.

After circling the block for quite sometime, I decided to go back to the restaurant to check if she was still there. I peeked inside the glass doors and scanned the room for her presence. But she wasn’t there. The table she and her friends were sitting at was now empty. I sighed in disappointment.

Suddenly I heard a voice from behind me. “I knew you’d come back.” The voice said. I immediately recognized the voice. I turned around and found Maki standing right in front of me.

“Maki….” My heart beat began racing again.

“How have you been?” She asked me.

“I-I’m fine. How are you?” I asked her back. She gave me the same respond. “What are you doing here in America?” I asked her curiously. Suddenly, my ‘hopeful meter’ went up. ‘I wonder if she found out I was living here and decided to come see me.’ =)

“Oh, we moved here because of my job.” My hopeful meter immediately fell after hearing her response. ‘Of course she wasn’t here to see me.’ =.=”

“How long have you been living here?” she asked me.

“I’ve been living her for about seven…..” That incident suddenly came rushing back my mind. “…..years.” I bit my lips and looked down at the ground.

“Oh…..ever since that day huh?” I didn’t respond to her. “Umm…..I have to go. I guess I’ll see you around. Bye.” She turned around and I watched her walk towards the parking lot.

I hit myself lightly on the head. ‘Babo! Why did you have to say that!? I should’ve just lied.’

======================

When I arrived at my apartment, I headed straight to bed. I laid there staring at the dark ceiling and thinking about my coincident meeting with Maki today. Even though we only talked for a short time, seeing her made me really happy. Seeing her face and hearing her voice again brings back all of the memories I had with her. The features of her face still looked the same; her eyes, her nose, and her lips. Although her face still looks the same, somehow the present Maki looks very different from the past Maki. There is a hint of matured look on her face now than before ‘Waah! It’s only been a couple of years and she already looks so different. She looks like a real woman now.

The thoughts of Maki soon led me to sleep. That night, I slept comfortably on my bed. I dreamt about all of those wonderful memories I shared with her; our first date, our little dates at night, and our time spent together at school. Seeing her again made me forget about that incident temporarily. At least for now I could sleep soundly and peacefully without any worries.

A/N: Hey guys! I’m sorry I haven’t updated in a while. I’ve been really busy with skool work lately. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Smile

Comments would be very much appreciated! Pls stay tune for chapter 17!!!
(11/6/09)

Last edited by yozoranomukou on 11/7/2009, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
yozoranomukou
yozoranomukou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/7/2009, 2:43 pm

Woah, what does Hyunjoong have to do with her?? I'm really curious to see how this triangle works out!! Thanks for the update ^^

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty Chapter 17 - I love you

Post by yozoranomukou 1/29/2010, 6:53 pm

Chapter 17 – I love you

The next morning my mind was filled with only one question: where could I find her? I felt so anxious. I wanted to see her again. But where will I find her?

When I arrived at the restaurant Hyunjoong was the first one to greet me. “Hey!” he said as I walked through the front door. I stopped for a moment and turned to look at him. I gave him an intense look and he stared at me confused of why I was giving him that look. “What’s up? Did I do something wrong?” He asked me. ‘Something wrong!?’ I thought sarcastically in my mind. If only you knew what Maki meant to me then you would probably understand why I’m upset.

“Nothing.” I replied to him coldly. I continued walking, but before I could pass him, he gently grabbed my arm and stopped me from taking another step. I turned to him irritatedly and he said,
“Jaejoong what’s going on with you?” I shrugged his hand off my arm but he immediately grabbed my arm. I glanced down at his hand that was gripping my arm and then I glanced up to meet his concerned gaze.

“Nothing’s wrong.” I told him again, but this time in a gentler tone. He slowly let go of my arm and I gave him a reassuring smile before I continued walking towards the locker room. I could feel him watching my back as I entered the locker room.

*sigh* ‘what’s wrong with me? I know he’s just concerned about me. For all I know they could just be friends! Jaejoong, get it together will ya? Don’t ruin your friendship just because of your stupid speculations!’

======================

While I was cleaning one of the tables near the entrance Hyunjoong approached me again. I looked up and he asked, “are you still pissed off?” I hesitated to answer his question. Alright, what ever I did to upset you, I’m really sorry. Can you forgive me?” He looked at me with pleading eyes, and I shook my head.

“It’s not you’re fault. It’s just me. I’m just a little off today, so just ignore me. I’m sorry for acting like that earlier.” He smiled and nodded his head lightly. “It’s all right.” He said. When he was about to walk away, I called after him. “Hyunjoong!” He turned around and looked at me. “Erm…….you know Horikita Maki right?” He nodded his head ‘yes.’ “Do you happen to know….” I hesitated for a moment. ‘Jaejoong you can do it!’ “Do you know where she lives by any chance?”

His eyes widen in surprise. He’s probably wondering why I would want her address. He took out pad and he began jotting down something. After he was done writing, he crumpled the paper into a ball and threw at me. I caught it with my hands and I slowly un-crumpled it. And on the piece of paper an address was written on it. A grin slowly formed on my face. I wanted to thank him but when I looked up he was already gone. Thanks, I said silently in my mind.

======================

That night I made my way to her apartment. I was right in front of her apartment and was contemplating whether to go in or not. I paced back and forth outside on the sidewalk when suddenly I heard someone call out my name. I turned around and was surprised to see Maki standing behind me. “What are you doing here?” she asked me curiously. I stuttered to answer her question, “I-um-well…….I was on my way home and I thought I’d stopped by to say hi. HI!” She just stared at me with a blank expression on her face.

Crap! I sounded like an idiot! I waited silently for her reply. And when I thought she wasn’t going to give me a reply she suddenly said, “Ok. Would you like to come in?” My face brightened like a light bulb when I heard her reply. I nodded my head delightedly in response. She led the way towards the elevator while I followed silently behind her.

In the elevator the two of us stood side by side in silence. The silence along with the stuffy and constrained space made the both of us feel awkward so I cleared my throat to lighten up the mood. She turned her head and looked up at me waiting for me to say something. I turned my head towards her and smiled nervously. “Were you going to say something?” she asked me. I hesitated for I didn’t know what to say to her. ‘Stay cool Jaejoong. Stay smooth.’ My gaze landed at her red stiletto. “Erm…..nice shoes?” I said nervously. “Umm….thank you?” I turned my gaze away from her and I gently smacked myself on the forehead for my lame comment. ‘Real smooth Jaejoong! Real smooth!’

The elevator doors suddenly opened. She motioned me to follow her and I did obediently. As I followed behind her I began eyeing her from head to toe. I noticed a few changes in her features that I didn’t notice before when we first met. Her figure seemed a little slimmer and her hips had gotten a little rounder giving her that slender ‘hourglass’ figure. And she had gotten taller as well. *sigh* Where was I when these changes were occurring?

I accidentally bumped on her when she suddenly stopped. “Sorry” I said to her. She took out her room key and inserted it inside the key hole. Once inside we walked through a small hallway leading to the living room. My jaw dropped in awe as I scanned the contents of the living room. Inside the room was a huge beige leather sofa that stretched across the room and in front of it was an oval glass coffee table. Suspended on the wall was a 50 inch plasma TV. I woke up from my daze when I heard Maki’s voice call my name. “Jaejoong-ssi, are you ok?” I nodded my head in response. She offered me a drink and I a gratefully accepted.

On the couch I watched carefully as she took a sip of her tea. A slight smile of pleasure was shown on her face. I couldn’t help but feel a small tinge of guilt in my heart for leaving her back then. “I missed you” I whispered softly, but loud enough for her to hear. Her smile faded and was replaced with a frown. She didn’t respond to my statement. “Did you miss me?” I asked her. But she remained quiet. Her unresponsiveness pained my heart.

“Jaejoong-ssi what do you really want from me?” Hearing her call me formally sends a dagger to my heart. I feel so distant from her; she treats me like I’m some kind of stranger. “Maki-chan…..I came here to apologize.”

“For what? For suddenly leaving me and abandoning me?” I could tell she’s trying to hold back her tears, and she’s doing a really good job at it. “I’m really sorry Maki. The only reason why I disappeared back then was because I was scared….” She turned her head to face me, waiting for me to continue. “I was scared that I might hurt you again. And I didn’t want to hurt you ever again………because I love you.” The tears that she had been trying so hard to suppress began to fall uncontrollably down her cheeks. I raised my hand to wipe away her tears but she beat me to it. She immediately wiped her tears away with her palms and said in a cold tone, “If you really loved me like you say you do, then why didn’t you come back for me? You think I wouldn’t understand your situation?! I knew from the start that you were different from everyone else! But even though you were different I knew you had a pure heart and was an honest person! I thought you’d always stay by my side.”

Her words cut deep into my heart. I never noticed that she knew about my secret. I felt so guilty for leaving her. I was trying hard not to hurt her, but by leaving her I hurt her more. I was a fool for leaving her. Why didn’t I trust her? Why didn’t I trust our love?

New fresh of tears began falling down her cheeks. I slowly wrapped my arms around her small frame and to my surprise she hugged me back. She buried her face on my chest and she clutched her hands tightly on my shirt. The warmth of her hug that I missed so much consoled me. And I’m pretty sure my hug had consoled her too.

‘Maki, I promise I won’t ever leave your side again.’

“I love you Maki.”

A/N: Hi guys! I’m really sorry for my super late update. I know I probably lost a lot of readers, but I understand. I was contemplating on how the story should go on. I was considering a love triangle, but I’m not sure if I still want to do it. My studies have also barred me from updating earlier. Thankfully my midterms are over, and I could finally have a chance to finish up this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this update. Again I’m really, really, really, really sorry. *bows my head nonstop* I hope you forgive me Smile

Comments would be very much appreciated! Pls stay tune for chapter 19!!!

(1/29/10)

Last edited by yozoranomukou on 1/31/2010, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
yozoranomukou
yozoranomukou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/30/2010, 3:53 pm

Awww...that was soo sweet!! I'm so gald he got back together with Maki, but Hyun Joong seemed angry when he gave Jaejoong the address...hmmm...

Anyways, don't worry about late updates. Every once in a while everyone gets busy. Everyone does have a life apart from fanfics so no worries.
Thanks for the update!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Vampire - Page 2 Empty Chapter 18 – Together again (Sunset’s temptation)

Post by yozoranomukou 3/25/2010, 12:14 pm

Chapter 18 – Together again (Sunset’s temptation)

After crying for quite sometime she slowly fell asleep with her head leaning on my shoulder. Her face was stained with black streaks of tears from her eyeliner. I noticed that her hair was covering half of her face so I tucked her hair behind her ears.

‘Maki, gome (I’m sorry). All I wanted to do was to protect you. I never meant to hurt you. I’m really sorry.’ I felt a tear drop down tmy hand. I turned to look at her and with my thumb, I gently wiped away her tears. I carried her inside the room and I laid her gently on the bed. I placed her legs inside the blanket and I covered her whole body with it. I sat on the bed for a while and I just gazed at her stained streaked face. ‘She must have been really tired,’ I thought. When I stood up from the bed I felt her grab my hand. I turned around and found her half awake. “Are you leaving?” she asked me in a sleepy tone. I shook my head at her. “I’m just going to the bathroom to get you some wet cloth so that I could wipe away the stain on you face.” I explained to her. With a pleading look in her eyes she squeezed my hand tighter and said, “Please come back soon.” After giving her a reassuring smile she slowly let go of my hand and I proceeded to head towards the bathroom.

After retrieving a bowl of water and a wet cloth from the bathroom I settled down on the bed next to her. I took the cloth and submerged it into the bowl of water. After I had removed the excess water from the cloth I proceeded to wiping her cheeks. She winced a little bit when the cloth touched her skin. After I had fully wiped away the stains on her face I continued down her neck, then down her arms, and down her hands. After I finished cleaning her, I placed the cloth back into the bowl and placed down on the side table. I then made my way towards the other side of the bed and I lay down on the bed next to her. Lying on my side I stared at her face and I silently watched her sleep. But then I noticed her bangs were covering her part of her face so I leaned closer to her and I gently moved her bangs to the side and tucked it behind her ear.

I settled back down next to her. I placed my hand under the blanket and I searched for one of her hands. When I finally felt it, I brought it out from under the blanket and I kissed the back of her hand. ‘Maki, I promise I won’t ever leave you. Never again.’ I declared confidently. For the rest of the night we slept together peacefully with my hand still clutching her hand tightly next to me.

======================

When I woke up I found myself on the same position I was last night. My vision was blurry at first, but when my vision was finally in focused I realized that Maki was no longer sleeping beside me. I immediately sprung up from the bed and hurried towards the door. When I opened the door, my heart heaved a small sigh of relief to find Maki cooking breakfast in the kitchen. She wore a pink apron with hello kitty’s face printed all over it. She looks very adorable, I said to myself. When she finally noticed my presence, she greeted me excitedly, “good morning sleepyhead!” She gently waved the spatula at me. “Good morning!” I greeted back. I made my way over to the counter and asked her if she needed any help. She shook her head, “No, just sit down over there. It will be ready in a few minutes.” Before I could interject, she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dining table. She pulled the chair open for me and ordered me to sit down. I obediently followed her orders and sat on the chair. “Sit and wait patiently.” She commanded. “But-” I tried to interject again but she wouldn’t let me speak. “I said just sit quietly and wait for the food. Besides you don’t even know how to cook.” She let out a small giggle before heading back behind the counter.

My face turned pink in embarrassment. She’s right; I don’t know how to cook because I don’t often eat human food. Even though I work at a restaurant I never once worked directly inside the kitchen. All I did was serve food. The only time I ever cooked in my life was during our first date. It was a very memorable day for me. Eun Hyuk and I spent the entire morning preparing noodles. Apparently he also didn’t know how to cook. We experimented a few times before we finally agreed on the taste. I had a wonderful time with Maki. Speaking of which, I wonder how Eun Hyuk and Meisa are doing. Are they still together? I let out a small sigh. I miss them.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Maki call my name. “Jae? Are you listening to me?” she asked me worriedly. “Erm, yeah.” I lied. Within a few minutes she brought a plate of bacon and eggs onto the dining table and laid it in front of me. She then brought out her own plate of bacon and eggs and sat down right across from me. After exclaiming ‘itadakimasu’ she hungrily ate her food. I watched her amusedly as she shoved bacon strips into her mouth right after another. “What are you staring at?” she asked curiously. “Do I have something on my face?” I shook my head vigorously. “No, I was just admiring your beautiful face.” I complemented her. I smiled and her cheeks turned pink. When she saw me smiling, she couldn’t help but smile back.

======================

After breakfast we both decided to take the day off from our jobs and just hang out with each other, like a little date. We called our employers and informed them about our absence. Then, hand in hand the both of us made our way to Central Park. We rested on one of the benches along the pathway. When she rested her head on my shoulder I felt a tingling sensation inside my stomach.

“Oppa,” she started out. I looked down on her face. “…I missed you.” She wrapped her arms tightly around mine. “I know. I missed you too.” I said in a low but passionate tone. For the rest of the afternoon we roamed the rest of the park. We took a couple of selcas as we walked around the park. For lunch we bought hot dogs and pretzels.

By 4:30pm I took her to Jones Beach in Long Island. It was already getting dark so I expected that there weren’t going to be a lot of people at the beach at this hour. We sat on warm sand and waited for the sunset to arrive.

“Did you have a good time today?” I asked her. “Yes,” she said shyly. “I had a wonderful time.” I smiled. You'll have an even more wonderful time later today, I said quietly in my mind. I placed my arm over her shoulders and I pulled her body closer to me. In response, she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. The people passing by took quick glances at us probably wondering why we were hugging each other like there’s no tomorrow. We just laughed at their reactions.

By the time the sunset arrived, it was already 5:09 in the afternoon. We watched as the orange-ish sun gradually disappeared over the horizon. As the sun came down, I glanced over to Maki to see her reaction. Of course her eyes were full of excitement and interest. She turned her head towards me when she realized I was staring at her face. My eyes landed on her lips. I slowly moved my head closer to hers. She blushed when she saw me advancing towards her. She sat still as she watched me move closer and closer to her face until she felt my lips touched hers. She stared at me wide eyed, her body stiff as a rock. I brushed my lips a couple of times on her lips but she kept her mouth closed. I became worried because she wasn’t responding to my kiss and she’s not allowing me to access her mouth. I opened my eyes, and as I was opening them she began closing hers. She opened her mouth slightly allowing me to enter her mouth. I placed my hand over her neck and she tilted her head to the side giving us a more comfortable position to kiss. I was shock when I felt her tongue brushed against mine. Nevertheless I responded back to her kiss. Before we knew it we were already an expert at French kissing. After what seemed like forever, we broke our kiss and we gasped for air. We stared at each other surprised at what we just did.

“Wow,” She exclaimed. “That was….” Before she could finish her sentence I finished it for her. “….amazing.” I said. She nodded her head in agreement. We stared at each other for a while, and without another word we were at it again.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for updating late and sorry if it took forever for their first kiss. I wanted to make it special, hehe. ^^ Anyways I hope you enjoyed their first kiss. They (Jae and Maki) seemed to have enjoyed it lol xD

As always comments would be very much appreciated and encouraged! Pls stay tune for chapter 19!!!

(3/25/10)

Last edited by yozoranomukou on 3/25/2010, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
yozoranomukou
yozoranomukou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/25/2010, 3:42 pm

Aww!!! That was too cute ^^. These kids, becoming experts so fast xD
I'm glad Maki and JJ are together again!!
Thanks for the update Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2