Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Chapter 22 - Loosing You

Post by ninechan 10/4/2009, 4:18 pm

Note: ^^''...i think if you guys see the chapter title..I will get alot of mad people..BUT It's not what you think..husband and wife are loosing something else.

Chapter 22 - Loosing You

It was two weeks after the wedding of Jeanine and Onew. Jeanine was still a little worried about Myung so deciced to talk with her. It was still morning when Onew woke up and when he saw his wife peacefull sleeping.

"Goodmorning Sunshine." Onew said with a smile.
"Let me sleep.." Jeanine said a little sleepy.
"Your such a sleepyhead." Onew sighed.
"I'm just tired.." Jeanine said with a sleepy smile. "And that is your fault..you made me pregnant.."
"I will let you sleep.." Onew said and kissed Jeanine's forehead. "But then you won't get pancakes for breakfast.."
"Okay! i'm awake now." Jeanine said happy. "I want pancakes.."
"I knew that you would get up." Onew said with a chuckle.
"Come on..let's go EAT PANCAKES !." Jeanine said and pushed Onew downstairs to the kitchen.

"Ah..Jeanine.. your so happy in the morning." Minho said when he came downstairs.
"Onew is making pancakes." Jeanine said with shiny eyes.
"But..after you eat them you will be puking..' Minho said but smiled because Jeanine was so happy.
"I don't care, I LOVEEE PANCAKES." Jeanine said.
"I think that you like them to." Minho said while he talk to Jeanine's stomache, and Jeanine's stomache was growling a little to loud. "Ah..it talked..back.."
"That..was..because im really hungry." Jeanine said with a sweatdrop.
"The baby must be hungry to." Minho said with a smile and Onew came with a plate with pancakes. But soon as Onew put the plate under Jeanine's nose, she run to the toilet and puked.

"Pancakes are good!." Minho said while he eat it up.
"Sniff..those are mine.." Jeanine said with tears in her eyes.
"Then..do you want some.." Minho said and hold a piece under her nose and because of the smell Jeanine got sick again.
"You..can..eat..them..up.." Jeanine said.
"Here drink this up." Onew said with a smile and gave Jeanine a glass of grapefruit juice. "After that you won't be sick."
".....I don't like..grapefruit.." Jeanine said but when she saw Onew's sad face. "But! i will force myself to drink." After she drinked the juice, Jeanine's mobile went of..it was a text message from Myung.

"If..you want to talk with me..meet me in the park." the message said and Jeanine went upstairs to change her clothes.
"Where are you going..?." Minho asked when she came downstairs.
"I'm going..to the park.." Jeanine said.
"I will walk with you." Minho said and got his coat, and they went outside to the park. "So your going..to talk with Myung?."
"Yeah..I don't want to..but I have to." Jeanine said with a smile.
"Well good luck, if you need me I will come okay ?." Minho said a little worried.
"I'm a big girl." Jeanine said and hit Minho's arm. "I'm not a old lady."
"I know, I know.." Minho said and patted Jeanine's head. "Remember if you need me.."
"I know..you will be there if I yell your name." Jeanine said and walked to Myung.

"You're here..I wasn't sure of you would come." Myung said with a little smile.
"What do you want.." Jeanine said. "If you want to talk..then talk..or else I'm going home.''
"You..know I was really hurt..when I heard that you liked Onew." Myung said and start talking. "But I pretended..that it was okay."
"Sigh..but why were you trying to steel him away from me.." Jeanine said sad.
"Because I was hoping that he still liked.. me..but." Myung said. "But..he loves you, and can we be friends again ?."
"Sigh..okay we can be friends again." Jeanine said and Myung hugged her.
"I have to go now..because my mom asked me to do something." Myung said happy and left Jeanine behind.
"That was good.." Minho said happy when he walked to Jeanine.
"Yeah..we're friends again.." Jeanine said happy. "Let's go home." and Jeanine was walking down from a stone stair in the park.
"Jeanine..be carefull.." Minho said worried. "You can fall down.." Minho saw that Jeanine stept wrong and saw her falling down he tried to grab her wrist but it was to late. Jeanine felt down on her stomache.

"Jeanine! are you okay!." Minho asked worried.
"....My..stomache..hurts.." Jeanine said painfull and Minho saw that she was bleeding. "I'm calling a ambulance." The ambulance came and Jeanine and Minho went to the hospital. Jeanine knew that something was wrong and when she heard that she has a miscarriage, she started to cry. While Jeanine got to the emergency room, Minho called Onew that he should come to the hospital. Kim Youngmin and the rest drove fast as they could to the hospital and Onew runned to the room were Jeanine was in. When he opened the door he saw that Jeanine was crying and when she saw him she covered her face in the blanket. Onew closed the door and sat down on the floor and cried.

"Onew..i'm sorry.." Kim Youngmin said and tried to comfort him but Onew pushed his manager away.
"Leave me alone !." Onew said angry and cried at the same moment. "Just..leave..me alone.." Anna wasn't feeling well..and when she looked down, she saw alot of water.
"......I think..that my water..just broke.." she said in shock.
----------------------------------------
sigh..poor Onew and Jeanine..losing their baby.
----------------------------------------

ninechan

Back to top Go down

The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Chapter 23 - A Honest Confession In The Bathtub.

Post by ninechan 10/4/2009, 4:19 pm

Chapter 23 - A Honest Confession In The Bathtub.

"Noona..where are you going ?." Taemin asked worried.
"Im going to run in the park." Jeanine said with a forced smile.
"Sigh..Juliette is really depressed.." Jonghyun said a little sad.
"Can you blame her..she lost her baby." Key said.
"I wish that I could cheer her up." Onew said a little sad.
"She need to this alone Onew.." Minho said. "You can't understand what she feels."
"Oi! I lost the baby to." Onew said a little angry.
"Yeah but you didn't have it in your stomache." Minho said while he was playing with his food. "For her it's different."

Meanwhile outside Jeanine was running to the park, when she got there she saw Yoona waiting for her.

"Jeanine..why are you pushing yourself..." Yoona said. "...you..need to take rest."
"I can't...if I don't do i thing....im going crazy." Jeanine said and felt her tears coming.
"Then..talk to Onew." Yoona said tried to cheer Jeanine up. "Maybe you will feel better."
"Sigh..maybe your right.." Jeanine said a little hapier.
"I'm always right..well..Taemin asked if we could go to the movie." Yoona said with a smile. "So..why don't you say no..and stay home with Onew."
"But my parents..are there.." Jeanine said a little embarrased.
"They will come to..but then you and Onew have to babysit." Yoona said with a little smirk.
"Fine, I will talk..with him." Jeanine said and said bye to yoona and went back to home. When she came home Taemin asked if Jeanine want to come along to the movie. But she said no.

"Noona, your really boring just like Onew !." Taemin whinned.
"Well..Noona is tired and is going to change her clothes." Jeanine said with a smile when she went upstairs.
"Are you sure that you want to look after the baby ?." Anna asked worried because it was the first time that she was going to leave her little baby daughter.
"She is sleeping, and when she cries I will give her the bottle with milk." Onew said and pushed the rest out of the house. "Have fun!." Onew was tired so he decided to take a bath. He undressed himself and got in the bathtub. When Jeanine got downstairs she saw that Onew wasn't there but then she heard him singing in the bathroom. She went upstairs again and was secretly listening to his singing voice.

"You call me a pervert..but your one to." Onew said with a smirk, because he noticed her.
"I'm not! I was just listening." Jeanine said and defend herself.
"Why are you here.." Onew said a little curious.
"Nothing..I wanted to talk.." Jeanine said a little ashamed. "But I will wait until you get out of the bath."
"Sigh..your still blushing when you see me naked..or half naked." Onew said.
".....it's because...it's embarrasing." Jeanine said and was looking to her feet.
"So..i'm ugly then.." Onew said and acted like he was sad and it worked because Jeanine was closer to him.
"You're not ugly..why are you saying that !." Jeanine said a little angry. "I love you, even if your ugly! I will still love you!!."
"Well..if you love me.." Onew said and hold Jeanine's hand. "Then you don't mind if I do this." and he pulled Jeanine in the bath with still her clothes on. [Note: https://2img.net/h/i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt219/koreanfashion_photos/WHOLESALE_SINGAPORE/NewFashionableStyleCharmingElegantF.jpg?t=1254080056 : She is wearing this XD without the hat and the shoes.]

"Onew !..my clothes are wet!.." Jeanine said and hit Onew's head. "Your such a pervert."
"But I'm your pervert." He said with a smirk. "And I love you to even when your clothes are wet."
"Aish..you meanie.." Jeanine said and took her clothes of and put them in a bucket which was standing next to the bath.
"Why don't you come closer." Onew said with a smirk.
"You wish..you pervert." she said with a little smile but Onew hold her close to his body.
"...Tell me the truth.." Onew whispered in her ear. "Do you like it with me in the bathtub."
"Sigh..fine..I do like it." Jeanine said stubborn and was leaning closer to his body.
"Sometimes your really stubborn." Onew said, but he didn't noticed that Jeanine was crying a little.
"I'm...sorry.." she said with a shakey voice. ".....I'm..sorry..Onew.."
"Why are you crying ?." he asked a little worried.
"Because..I lost the baby.." Jeanine said and her tears were falling down in the water. Onew turned her around so her face was close to his face.
"Hey..don't cry Jeanine.." Onew said with a soft voice. "It..happen we can't change it."
"But...." Jeanine said.
"No but's..did you really think that I would be mad ?." Onew asked and Jeanine nod. "You're really are a stupid girl sometimes."
"I'm not a stupid girl !." Jeanine said angry but at the same time her tears were still falling.
"Do you really think that I will leave you, after what you did for me." Onew said with a smile and wipe her tears away. "You were standing by me side when Myung left, and I felt in love with you. We survived the fight between you and Myung, I married with you. And im sure that we're going to survive this to and we will get alot of babies in the future." Jeanine was crying loud now because Onew said all those sweet things. She was crying on his chest and he comfort her. [Note: don't forget they are still in the bathtub =3]

"I don't want to have alot of babies..I just want two.." Jeanine said when she calm down a little.
"I know...but it's to bad, I really wanted to have 5 babies." Onew said with a smile.
"...five babies is to much!, im just a small person!." Jeanine said.
"Two is enough..don't take it so serious." Onew said while his fingers were brushing trew her hair.
"Onew..?." Jeanine asked and looked in his eyes.
"Yea--" he tried to say but Jeanine kissed him on his mouth.
"Nothing..i'm really happy that you're my husband." Jeanine said with a smile when she broked the kiss.
-----------------------------------------------------------
=3....ending..is coming...
-----------------------------------------------------------

ninechan

Back to top Go down

The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Chapter 24 - 9 Months

Post by ninechan 10/4/2009, 4:20 pm

Note: This is the last chapter =3.

Chapter 24 - 9 Months

~ Few Months Later in the dancing studio.~

Jeanine was practicing her dancing when Onew came inside the room.

"Jeanine, you need to take a break." Onew said with a smile. "You look a little pale."
"Kay..Onew..I have something to tell you." Jeanine said nervous.
"What's wrong ?." Onew asked a little worried.
"I'm..three months..pregnant.." Jeanine said and looked at her feet.
"......................your...what ?." He asked unbelieveable.
"I'm three months pregnant." Jeanine said and looked in his eyes.
"....IM GOING TO BE A FATHER AGAIN." Onew said happy and hold Jeanine tight. "Why didn't you told me earlier ?."
"Because the doctor told me, two days ago.." Jeanine said with a smile.
"Everything is going to be good now, just like I said." Onew said and gave Jeanine a quick kiss. "Do you know what it is?."
"It's a little..Girl." Jeanine said smiling.
"Noona what's wrong ?." Taemin asked curious when he came inside the room.
"Jeanine is pregnant again." Onew said happy before Jeanine could say a thing.
"REALLY IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY BROTHER OR BABY GIRL?!." Taemin yelled happy.
"It's a girl." Onew said.
"KEY! JONGHYUN, MINHO! JEANINE IS PREGNANT AGAIN!." Taemin said while he was jumping on his feet.
"Ah..so you told him ?." Minho said with a smile.
"Yeah..thanks for going with me to the hospital." Jeanine said and smiled back.

~ 6 Months Later ~

"Onew..my..stomache hurts.." Jeanine said in the middle of the night.
"......your water broke, I will get your dad!." Onew said a little panic.
"Don't leave!." Jeanine said but Onew was already out of the room but Minho heard her yelling so he came running.
"What's wrong?!." he said worried.
"MY BABY IS COMING!." Jeanine yelled as a flood of pain came.
"Don't push yet! you're not ready yet." Minho said and hold her hand.
"It hurts!..AAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." Jeanine screamed and Minho screamed with her because she was crushing his hand.
"We need to go to the hospital!." her father said and took his daughter to the car and everyone was quickly getting in the car.
"Jeanine, breathe slowly.." Onew said and touched her face.
"DONT TOUCH ME!, IT's YOUR FAULT!." Jeanine said angry but Onew smiled because he knew that she didn't mean it, she was only angry at him because it hurts so much.
"I know..I'm a bad boy." Onew said with a smile. They arrived at the hospital and Jeanine went to a room to deliver the baby. After few hours the baby came and Onew was holding her in his arms.

"She looks so small.." Onew said while he gave his daughter to his wife.
"Yeah..but..she doesn't have a name yet." Jeanine said with a smile.
"How about..Mi-Cha." Onew said. "It means beautiful and daughter."
"I like that name..she is really pretty." Jeanine said and looked at the peaceful face of her daughter.
"Just like her Mom." Onew said and kissed Jeanine's forehead. Taemin, Jonghun,Key and Minho and Jeanine's mom and dad came inside the room to look at the baby.
"Woww...she is small.." Taemin said and touched Mi-Cha's face. "Is this why you scream so loud?, she is so tiny..."
"You will understand when Yoona is pregnant." Jeanine said with a little smile.
"What is her name ?." Key asked while Mi-Cha was holding his finger.
"Mi-Cha." Onew said proud.
"That is a nice name." Anna said happy. "I'm really happy for you guys."
"We should take a picture with the baby." Minho said. "Because I thinkt that the fans wants to know how the baby looks."
"But..I want you guys on the picture to." Jeanine said with a smile, and a doctor took a picture of the family.

~ One week later ~

"Onew..are you sleeping ?." Jeanine said awake because she couldn't sleep.
"Not anymore.." he said sleepy.
"Sorry, I can't sleep.." Jeanine said with a smile.
"What's wrong..?." Onew said happy.
"Nothing, im just happy.." Jeanine said. "Because I fell in love with you, and married with you, and having a baby with you."
"Yeah..I'm happy to." he said while he lay closer to Jeanine. "I'm really happy that your in my life." But when he tried to Kiss Jeanine, Mi-Cha was crying.
"I think that she's hungry." Jeanine said and got out of bed but Mi-Cha wasn't hungry.
"I think that Mi-Cha felt that I was going to kiss you." Onew said with a smile. "She says: Don't kiss my mommy."
"Or she says that her daddy is a pervert." Jeanine said with a smirk when she put Mi-Cha back to her bed.
"Daddy is not a pervert." he said with a smirk. "He just loves mommy very much."
-----------------------------------------
Im sorry guys but this is really the end of The Melody Of Love.
-----------------------------------------

ninechan

Back to top Go down

The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty 13 Questions For Nine-Chan

Post by ninechan 10/4/2009, 4:20 pm

Interview With Nine-Chan

1. first question: WHY DID YOU TAKE TAEMIN'S INNOCENT AWAY!
Nine-Chan: ^^''....don't know...because he is the youngest and everyone would think that he wouldn't do that.

2. Why did you choose Onew to be Jeanine's boyfriend ?.
Nine-Chan: Because Nine-Chan likes Onew =3.

3. What About Key ?.
Nine-Chan: Uhh..I don't like him anymore =3. Onew is cuter =3.

4. Why?.
Nine-Chan: HOW SHOULD I KNOW!, I guess Onew is cute because of his smile.

5. Jeanine looks like Boa, But she has the voice of Lena park, why is that?
Nine-Chan: Because I really like BoA and the sweet pure voice of lena park.

6. Why did Kim Youngmin and Anna adopt Jeanine as their daughter?.
Nine-Chan: Because they like Jeanine very much, and she is living with them.

7. When I saw the chapter 12 title I was shocked, I was really sure that Romeo and Juliette were coming back together.
Nine-Chan: Lol I knew it, when I was typing the title I knew that people were going to think that.

8. Myung came back from America and tried to steal Onew away, why did you make her bad?
Nine-Chan: Because she still loved him, but was to afraid to tell the truth. But at the end they are still friends because myung let him go. =3.

9. Why did you use your own Birthday for the wedding?.
Nine-Chan: Well it was spring and my birthday is in the spring and I thought that i was funny.

10. Are you going to write another story?.
Nine-Chan: Yes but not about SHINee and Jeanine. But my name will come back in a another story but it doesn't have name yet, but it's going to be with Alan Luo Zhi Xiang and Xiao Gui =3. And im going to write it with a friend of mine and her name will also be a part of the story.

11. Who do you like the most: Xiao Zhu or Xiao Gui?.
Nine-Chan: Xiao Gui because Manon likes Alan and Alan is my Big Brother in the story.

12. Well It's to bad that The Melody Of Love has come to a end.
Nine-Chan: I know..T-T you made me sad now.

13. Then are you going to write a other story about Onew and Jeanine? *.*
Nine-Chan: >.> noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, im not falling for it =3.

ninechan

Back to top Go down

The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty New Story: What Will You Do If You Meet A Angel

Post by ninechan 10/4/2009, 4:21 pm

Hi! it's Nine-Chan! with a new story: A Super Junior Story. I know it's not the chinese Xiao Zhu & Xiao Gui &OC story because it's going to slow because im writing it with a friend. So this is a story that im writing alone =3.

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Ninechan4/
I will post in it One Fanfictional to! so check it out =3

I hope I will get many readers =3.

I guess that you guys want to know How Nine-Chan looks like so I made a Picture with my Webcam: https://2img.net/h/i113.photobucket.com/albums/n229/nienepin/Image005.jpg

Well that is me with my going to bed look =3.

ninechan

Back to top Go down

The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Melody Of Love (sequel to Why Did I Fall In Love With You) [Complete]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2