Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Beyond The sprits (preface)

2 posters

Go down

Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty Beyond The sprits (preface)

Post by FlowerpopCandy 6/9/2009, 11:44 pm

Preface-maura Laughing

It was like a never ending nightmare, full of blood and screams. I thought for sure I was going to die.Laying there next to my best friend, on the cold, cold ground. Then the sky cries. Cold rain drops fall on my face. I closed my eyes and waited. It was like a dream, a dream full of doors, yet there was no exits. You could go no forever and yet not escape. You know it was time although this is not how I wanted to die. It was quiet. Nothing but the rain and air. The rain fell harder and harder on my face. And I wounder if in any time i was going to die. I wounderd if my friend, that lay next to me was alive or.....dead. I opend my eyes. I trund my head and stared at her. Her eyes were closed, her hands out in frount and she didnt move. Blood was coming down her head to her eyes. At that time I wished I could move my hands, but they were broken. So were my legs. I trund my head again and close my eyes. I saw her, all happy and full of life. I saw my mother, my father, my litte brother and all my other friends. "Good bye" I wisperd. "I'll miss u guys". I could feel a tear drop going down my face. At that moment I heard foot steps, no runing footsteps." hey!" A voice said. " hey i found them".Suddenly I was surounded by voices. Untile I felt someone breathing next to me. " I finaly found u ". a familar voice said." dont worry evert thing is going to be ok". I felt warm hands going under my legs and head. It was as if something or someone was lifting me upwards. Closer and closer to their chest."Dont ever leave me again". I felt warm soft lips on my forhead. And then that voice I hear the words " I love u". After that I fell in a deep coma. (sleep)

End of preface

FlowerpopCandy

Back to top Go down

Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty Beyond The sprits chapter 1 (a cat?)

Post by FlowerpopCandy 6/30/2009, 11:42 pm

Chapter 1 (A CAT?!) Surprised

I woke up in the middle of the night drooling in sweat."Aw,man and these were just new pjs! Man, I swear my dad realy needs to fix the AC".I sat up strght. I bent over and got out of bed.I swiched on the lights. My clock, which sat on top of my dresser read 2:18am." Wow, its early"! I walk towards my closet in search of some new pjs.I dug through until I found my old middle school P.E shirt and some old gray sweats. I took of my skinky pjs and put on the fresh dry/clean ones. As I threw the durty ones in the basket I heard a crash. "What was that"! I came closer to the door. I listend. BOOM! Bottels of what ever were rolling on the kichen floor."Ah,hah! I knew it! But now the question is whos down there"? I thought. It couldnt be my parents. They went to sleep hours ago. And if it were them, what on earth would they be doing down there.They had work in the morring, so no! And NO! it couldnt be my brother, his only 1 years old.He cant even walk down the stairs."So a rober is it. Why how dare he. Coming into our home, stealing our things. NOT..... On..... My.....Watch"! I trund back to my room. I searched for anthing I could use as a wepond. I found a small tenis racket. More of a toy then a wepond, but better than nothing. I took hold of it and turn off the lights. I slowly opend the door."Wow, its even darker out here".I wisperd. I slowly but quietly walked down the hallway, till I reach the stairway. I looked down. It was like a little ghostly shadow, walking back and forth. But it was humen alright. I made my way down the stairs.I stood by the wall. I griped the racket handle.I waited a minute until I jumped out and attacked. I first came behind him. I swung at its head, but missed! I tryed again. Nope. This time I decided to take no chances. I ran strait at him. I swung agan. This time I hit the trash can. I could hear cans of soda going everywere."Oh,god I suck"! Then I heard runing footsteps. I grabed the racket and hit his legs. He was falling."YEAH". Then I hit his stomack. "Yes! It over"! To my surprise, he got back up. Then out of nowere he started runing. But were. I soon realised. AT ME!!!! "ahahaha"! I slid to the side. No use. He, what felt like he jumped on my arm, bit it. As I screamed in pain I took the teins racket with my left hand and hit it. But it wasent enough. He fell but quickly got up. He started runing towards the front door. "HEY! Your not geting away that easily"! I jumped on the sofa. I grabed on the racket tighly and ran across. I jumped and landed right in front of him. He tryed to turn, but this time it was him with no luck. I lifted up the racket and with all my might I swung at his face and...... BAM!!! I slamd him right back to the kichen.I heard glass break."Oh, crap! I hope I didnt hit him were the silver china is.If I did my mom would.....yea"!I ran back to the kichen. As I came closer I could see little pices of blue shiny rocks. I pick one up.Just by the feel of it I could tell,"its not rocks its glass"!I let drop. Suddenly he was trying to get up. At that moment I for got about the glass on the floor. I just ran forward. With each step I took I could feel pices of glass going through my foot. I set the pain asid and went along. As he got up I jumped and pushed him back down. I grabed the curten that hung above us and coverd him up.He started yelling."Hey!! Let me go, let me go"!!He tried to get free."NEVER!!! Ha! Who says girls arent stronger then guys"!!!!I bend down and pull out the pices of glass that were stuck there.When I was done I threw them asid."Ok, now im going to call the police and then-" The lights came on and I stoped.I looked up,it was my mother."MAURA,WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"!She looked around."But mom you dont understand.I woke up and heard a crash coming from down stairs.So I came down and found a rober. MOM! Do you understand you have to call the police".She bend down and pick up a soda can.With a loud "Crack" she crushed it and threw it back on the ground. She trund around and had an angry look on her face."OK! So tell me were is this so called rober" I stood up."Right here mom". She still had an angry look."what"? She walked over and picked up the blanket.I gasped in surprised."A.......A......CAT"!? What!This didnt make scence at all.Whats a cat doing here?"MAURA!!!!! You have a lot of exs-"
"But mom it....it....t....taked...a.....and.....it......when.....ran......boom.....a....and,and OH WHAT THE USE"!!!She had her hands cross."YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE"!!!!"What?! Dont blame me its the stupid cats fault"!!! And just like it understood me, it hissed. I hissed back. Then it whent on to the cabnets into the sink and whent flying threw the window."So thats how it got in.But I wounder how it opend it." I didnt give it much thought.All I knew was I was in trouble and I wasent geting out easy.
"MAURA"!
"Yes".
"Im so angry at you".
"I know but-"
"No buts".
"But".
"You are groun-"
"You know mom I made a huge mistake"
"You got that right".
"So lets talk about who gets blame later, ok".
"Maura"!
"k, night mom"
"Wait were not-"
"Bye"!
I ran up the stairs befor she said any thing els. I slamed the door shut."Few that was close I almost got grounded". I jumped on my bed."Aw this fells nice.I lay my head on my nice,soft,fluffy pillow. And befor I knew it I was fast asleep.

Last edited by FlowerpopCandy on 7/1/2009, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

FlowerpopCandy

Back to top Go down

Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty Re: Beyond The sprits (preface)

Post by ckreme15 7/1/2009, 12:04 am

maura, it's me...have you talk to melanie lately?

I am christy!
ckreme15
ckreme15

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty Melaine

Post by FlowerpopCandy 7/1/2009, 7:11 pm

ckreme15 wrote:maura, it's me...have you talk to melanie lately?

I am christy!

Yea I have to talked to melaine. Like a few days ago. Yea shes still in California. She saids she be back in like wat, 2 or3 days.Or Tomorro.(maybe, if she can) Why do you ask?

maura

FlowerpopCandy

Back to top Go down

Beyond The sprits (preface) Empty Re: Beyond The sprits (preface)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum