Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
To Find Happiness Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
To Find Happiness Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
To Find Happiness Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
To Find Happiness Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
To Find Happiness Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
To Find Happiness Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
To Find Happiness Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
To Find Happiness Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
To Find Happiness Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

To Find Happiness

Go down

To Find Happiness Empty To Find Happiness

Post by xxdbskxx 6/15/2009, 1:00 pm

First Fanfic
hope everyone likes it~~ What a Face

Prologue

I’m sorry. Sorry for not being able to do anything for you. Now your gone I finally realised I can’t live without you.

Don’t worry
Rest in peace . . .
I’ll be by your side
As soon as possible
. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oppa. Oppa wake up… wake up and look at me… Oppa…wake up…” I cried until all the water in my body was gone, I cried hoping it would wash away the pain, but it was still there.

“Find happiness, Min Jee ya. Promise me you’ll find happiness. And then come and prove to me you’re strong. Even without me, you’re strong. I love you. Happiness… pro… mise…me”

“OPPA. WAKE UP. I KNOW YOUR JUST JOKING WITH ME. NOW WAKE UP!” magically more tears spilled out onto the body in front of me, the still, unmoving body in front of me.

“Don’t worry” I said as calmly as I could, softly stroking the side of his face. Then adjusting his bangs out of his face.

“Oppa, don’t worry I promise I’ll find happiness no matter what. Oppa . . . Sa Rang Hae . . .”

hope i didnt dissapoint Neutral

xxdbskxx

Back to top Go down

To Find Happiness Empty To Find Happiness -- Ch. 2

Post by xxdbskxx 6/19/2009, 3:43 am

Chapter 1 – To See Him

I stood on the edge of the 30-storey building, looking down at the busy traffic and at the people who looks like ants from so high above, I thought back at what my, now ‘ex’ boyfriend said to me.

He told me to find happiness right?

To me happiness is to be with him. So here I am, standing here.

“OPPA!” I yelled “OPPA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?” Tears were already forming itself, “OPPA! I’m coming . . . Oppa . . . Min Jee is coming. Yunho oppa I’m coming we’ll be happy again, okay?” Tears spilled all over my new white dress, I bought it just to look pretty before I leave for oppa.

Someone lightly poked me which made me easily loose balance. I fell foreword and span round to face the stranger. Funny how everything went in slow motion. I smiled at my silly thought and then laughed a bit.

“Thank You.” I whispered to him, I hope he heard. The tears in my eyes turned from sad to happy tears at the thought of seeing Yunho again.

But out of no where a hand grabbed my wrist and held on firmly.

“Let go” I said, trying to calm my voice.

“No.” Was all he said to make me snap.

“I said let go. I want to go see Yunho oppa.” His eyes looked sad at the mention of oppa’s name.

“I know. Before he um . . . passed away he told me to watch you because um . . . he thought u were um . . .” I watched him struggle with his words. I didn’t have time for this.

“Suicidal?” I finished for him. “He thought I was suicidal?” I asked again in disbelief, how could Yunho think that way? But then again I am the one wanting to jump of the stupid building.

“So I am.” I said. “Now if you let go I coul--” before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me up to stand next to him.

But my legs felt so weak, I fell onto my knees. He sighed. Then picked me up. Bridal style. He sighed again.

“Am I heavy?” He laughed, then nodded. “If I am, you could just throw me of the building.”

His smile immediately vanished. I laughed, why does he even care?

I wonder.

“What’s your name?” I asked out of boredom as he carried me down the stairs.

“Me?” I nodded. “Oh yeah, I’m Kim Jaejoong, Yunho’s best friend. Your cousin.”

“Huh?” I frowned, my uncle and auntie died a before I was born.

“I mean your brother.”

Is this guy joking?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone is reading please comment~~~ Rolling Eyes

xxdbskxx

Back to top Go down