Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Super Junior as kids  Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Super Junior as kids  Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Super Junior as kids  Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Super Junior as kids  Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Super Junior as kids  Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Super Junior as kids  Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Super Junior as kids  Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Super Junior as kids  Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Super Junior as kids  Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Super Junior as kids

Go down

Super Junior as kids  Empty Super Junior as kids

Post by Burnt_Finger5_5ove 11/29/2011, 8:22 pm

Super Junior as kids drabbles
Razz
Burnt_Finger5_5ove
Burnt_Finger5_5ove

Back to top Go down

Super Junior as kids  Empty Re: Super Junior as kids

Post by Burnt_Finger5_5ove 11/29/2011, 8:22 pm

Hanchul - My new found friend

6 years old Heechul mumbled under his breath as he tightened his grip onto the backpack he was carrying. "Chullie doesn't want to go to school, but umma made Chullie go," he muttered angrily.

You see, it was Heechul's second day at kindergarten. Since he did not make any friends (he already made lots of enemies) on his first day, he wanted to stay back home and watch his favourite cartoon on the television. He did everything to stay at home: pretending to be sick, crying, clinging onto his umma's leg and even to letting the air out from the tires of his appa's car. The last move resulted in him having to walk to school, he told his umma that he would get kidnapped on the way but his umma told him off (their house was only a couple blocks away from the kindergarten).

Heechul stopped by a tree at the playground and sat down, he glanced at his watch (yes, he can tell the time) and saw that there was still 30 minutes before classes start. "Crazy umma, did she fall into a pond when she was young," he muttered. If she didn't, I'd like to push her into one..

He pulled out a small hand mirror from his backpack and looked into it. Why hello there handsome.. Heechul smirked and used his small fingers to move his fringe out of his eyes. When he placed the mirror back into his bag, he heard a sniffle. That's weird.. who was that? Heechul got up and patted the dust off his squishy bottom, before walking towards the swings section. There, he saw a small child around his age.

Heechul narrowed his eyes and walked up boldly in front of the crying child. "Why on Earth are you crying?" he asked, scaring the other in the process. "I-I l-lost.. w-way.. school.." Hankyung sniffed. Heechul raised his brows at the broken Korean but decided not to ask. "What's your name?" the child seemed to hesitate but he answered the young diva anyway. "H-hankyung.." Heechul extended his hand and Hankyung accepted it. He pulled Hankyung onto his feet and looked at him from head to toe. "I'm Heechul. Where are you from?" he asked again. "China.." Heechul did not know where the heck that was, but he was pretty sure it was a place that manufactured cute kids like Hankyung.

"Well.. Hankyung, where do you study at?" he softened his voice, not wanting to scare the cute China kid. "K-kinder... near here," Hankyung replied, blushing. Heechul found this cute and grinned. "I think you're in the same school as I am, come on, I'll bring you there. How old are you?" Hankyung held up 5 fingers and Heechul nodded. "Well then, let's go!" Heechul took Hankyung's hands and tugged it, nudging the latter to follow him. Hankyung's eyes stared at him cutely and nodded.

Walking back to the tree, he slung his backpack over his shoulders and motioned for Hankyung to follow him. Hankyung beamed at him and ran beside him, taking Heechul's hand in his own. "G-gomawo.." he said. Heechul nodded happily and the two made their way to the kindergarten, starting a whole new adventure together.

Umma.. I have a friend now.. and I know that we're going to be something special in the future.

Burnt_Finger5_5ove
Burnt_Finger5_5ove

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnt_Finger5_5ove 11/29/2011, 8:24 pm

Eunhae - Cute little fish

Eunhyuk held onto his umma's hand and he had that adorable gummy smile that threatened to break his face into two halves. He tugged at his umma's hand and bit hit lower lip. "Umma, I want to go play over there," he pointed the the slide where some kids were playing at. "Alright, but be careful," warned his umma. Eunhyuk nodded excitedly and ran to the slide, he stared at it in awe like it was a gigantic chocolate ice-cream cone.

"Awen't you going to pway?" a small voice asked him from behind. In surprise, Eunhyuk whirled around to see someone younger than him, holding on to a stuffed toy. He observed it more carefully and found out that it was a Nemo plushy. "I am, do you want to play with me?" he asked the boy. The boy's mouth seemed to hang open and it made him look like a fish, the cutest fish he had ever seen. "Okay, my name ish Donghae," Donghae walked baby steps towards Eunhyuk and gave a fishy smile. "What is youw name?" the fishy boy asked Eunhyuk, titling his head to one side.

"My name is Hyukjae, but call me Eunhyuk," Donghae nodded and pointed a chubby finger at the slide. "Do you want to pway togeder wif me?" Eunhyuk nodded and went to the slide, when he wanted to climb up to the top, he noticed Donghae still standing there, not doing anything but staring at him. "What? Do I have something on my face?" his left hand consciously touching the side of his face. Donghae shook his head and continued staring. "Noww," was all he said. Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and made his way back to Donghae. He stared at the plumpy red lips of the other boy.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked. Donghae nodded, not knowing what a kiss was, he thought it would be something sweet like candy. Slowly, Eunhyuk gave Donghae a quick peck on the lips and blushed. "Sorry, you're just too cute," he said. Donghae smiled and patted Eunhyuk's shoulder. "Letsh be fwiends, best fwiends," and of course, Eunhyuk gladly accepted the offer.
Burnt_Finger5_5ove
Burnt_Finger5_5ove

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnt_Finger5_5ove 11/29/2011, 8:25 pm

Yewook - Ddangkkoma, our son

Ryeowook skipped to his seat and sat down, pulling out a piece of blank sheet and his crayon set. He pondered over what he should, and clapped his hands when he knew just the thing. Hands gliding over the crayons, he chose the blue coloured crayon. He stuck out his tongue in concentration and began to draw a duckling. When he was finished, he chose the red coloured crayon and began colouring it.

Yesung, who happened to walk by his seat, raised his eyebrows and bent down to take a good look at what Ryeowook was doing. Said boy was so into his masterpiece, he did not notice Yesung hovering over his shoulder, so he jumped about a feet in the air when Yesung suddenly spoke up, commenting on how nice his drawing was. Ryeowook clutched his chest with his small hand and glared at Yesung, he took his drawing and shoved it in front of Yesung's face. "See! I drew a line across the paper because of you!" he shrieked. Yesung had to back off a few steps because he could not see clearly with the paper so close to his face, almost touching the tip of his nose.

"O-oh.. I'm sorry.. then.. you can have my drawing instead.." Yesung went back to his seat and grabbed his drawing, then hopping to Ryeowook's table. "Here," he placed the paper on Ryeowook's desk and smiled, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment, Ryeowook took a glance at the drawing and saw that it was a turtle. He looked at Yesung and saw the boy looking at the floor with great interest. "It's very nice," he complimented. Hearing that, Yesung looked at Ryeowook with wide eyes. "Really?! You don't think it's weird?" Ryeowook shook his head and gave Yesung two thumbs up. "Thanks! You're the first person to say that to me!" out of happiness, Yesung hugged the smaller boy, causing him to blush.

"Will you be my best friend?" Yesung asked, not letting go. Ryeowook sensed fear in his voice, maybe Yesung was afraid he would decline. But as the whole world knows, Ryeowook had a crush on Yesung, so he eagerly accepted. "Sure, I'd love to," he gave Yesung a pat on the back and pulled away. "Thank you! I'll see you around then!" Yesung gave him a wide smile and went back to his own seat.

Sitting back down, Ryeowook took the drawing Yesung gave him and observed it. There, written on the top left corner was the words 'To: Wookie'. He blushed at the nickname, knowing Yesung meant him since that's what the other classmates called him. He traced his fingers over the drawing and smiled at the small words written at the bottom. He put away the drawing as the teacher entered the classroom, the sentence still lingering in his head.

I love Ddangkkoma, he is the son to me and Wookie. We love him.
Burnt_Finger5_5ove
Burnt_Finger5_5ove

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnt_Finger5_5ove 11/29/2011, 8:27 pm

Kyumin - When Im hugging you

Kyuhyun jumped when someone suddenly hugged him from behind, he turned his head and saw that it was his hyung, Sungmin. "Minnie hyung, what are you doing?" asked Kyuhyun with raised eyebrows. "Hugging you," Sungmin answered like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. "I know
that... but why?" Kyuhyun was confused, why was Sungmin hugging him all of a sudden? "Kyu ah... I don't need no reason to hug my best friend, right?" Sungmin's voice was muffled by Kyuhyun's sweater. "Well then, I'm sure that if we hug like this, it'll be much better," Kyuhyun turned around and pulled his hyung into his embrace. "There, all better," Sungmin could only blush a deep shade of red and nod, he did not trust his voice to speak.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin tip toed and his eyes scanned the canteen for his friend, Kyuhyun. "That boy.." Sungmin sat down by one of the empty tables and stared at his lunch box. "Did you miss me?" Arms slid around his waist and he was pulled back into someone's chest. "Babo! I waited for you for such a long
time! And now you turn up!" Sungmin couldn't stay angry at his friend for too long so he ruffled the other boy's hair and ordered him to sit down. "Why did you hug me?" Sungmin asked with his mouth full. "I don't need no reason to hug my best friend, right?" All Kyuhyun got in return was a smile.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kyuhyun ah! I can't believe you forgot to do your homework! You of all students should know that it is not the right thing to do! I am very disappointed in you," Miss Kim left the class in disappointment, leaving Kyuhyun to stand there in front of the teacher's desk with his head down. The other students just stared at him. "Kyu..." A voice called out to Kyuhyun, automatically he turned around and found himself in Sungmin's arms. "I d-did something w-wrong.." Kyuhyun sniffed, Sungmin patted Kyuhyun's back and told him that everything would be okay and that Miss Kim was just having a bad day. "Don't worry Kyu, she'll forget about it soon," Even though Sungmin wasn't sure.. for now, he just wanted to comfort the younger boy.

"Cho Kyuhyun, you forgot to do your homework?"

"...... yes......"

"Why?"

"I..."

"Explain to me now!"

"I... uwaaaaaa!!!"

"Omo Kyu don't cry!"

"Teukie.. now you've done it."

"Min hyung! I want Min hyung to hug me!"

"Ssh, I'm here.."

"Wow it's a free show. Hankyung ah! Go buy some popcorn from the canteen!"

"Okay."