Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

A Donor with True Love [one-shot]

2 posters

Go down

A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty A Donor with True Love [one-shot]

Post by beayond513 3/28/2010, 8:51 pm

Ahaha well i'm a noob here! LOL So this is my 1st time posting up a one-shot fanfic here... so take it easy on me xD. I couldn't make an account on winglin so i made one here. Hope you like it! xD

Main Characters:
-Choi Minho (from SHINee)
-Soo Hyun (you)

Forewords:
Soo Hyun and Minho were so sure that they were meant to be and wouldn't leave each other. But when an accident happens, who'll survive?

~That's all i will put...enjoy reading! x)
~i repost this on the complete section...made a mistake about putting it here....but yeah...srry about that!

Last edited by beayond513 on 3/28/2010, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

beayond513

Back to top Go down

A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty A Donor with True Love [one-shot]

Post by beayond513 3/28/2010, 9:05 pm

"We were meant to be, my love.." Minho said to Soo Hyun as he held her hand. Soo Hyun nodded with a smile. They both sat on the bench in the park and looked up in the sky, watching the stars. Soo Hyun laid her head on his shoulders as Minho put his arms around her.
"It's a beautiful night," She said. "We should do this more often."
"Yeah, we should." He replied. "You know, I wish i was the sky. I've always wanted to be ever since i met you."
"Really? Why?" Soo Hyun asked.
"So i could always watch you, day and night. I'll greet you with the shining sun and comfort you to sleep, with the moon." He explained.
"Haha, i would always look up at the sky and know that you're watching me, oppa." She said as she pinched his cheeks lightly. Minho smiled and kissed her forehead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minho walked her home. They stopped in front of Soo Hyun’s house.
“Alright, well I’ll see you tomorrow?” He asked her. She smiled.
“As always!” Soo Hyun replied as she gave him a long hug. Minho pulled away and kissed her lips.
“Good night..” He said.
“Good night..” Soo Hyun replied. She then opened the fence and headed straight to the door. As she went in, Minho said, “Sweet dreams!”
She laughed and gave him a blowing kiss, then waved good bye and went in. Minho waved too and headed home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soo Hyun then met Minho at Seoul High, the next morning.
“Annyong, oppa!” She said as she ran to him. But she couldn’t run much further since Soo Hyun had a weak heart since birth. So she can’t make herself work too much. She stopped and bent down to catch her breath. She put her hand where her heart was. It was pumping too much.
Minho saw and ran to her. She gasped for air and struggled a bit, trying to calm down. Minho rubbed her back.
“Soo Hyun-ah! You ok?!” He asked her. He then embraced her, laying her head on his chest.
“Argh, yeah, I’m ok. I guess I ran too much for my heart.” She explained to him.
“Don’t overdo it. You had me worried there again. Araso?” Minho said.
Soo Hyun rolled her eyes and smiled. “Hah, araso!” She said. She slowly got up with the help of Minho. Together, they went upstairs for class, holding hands.

After school, Minho and Soo Hyun met up at the tables outside of school.
“Hey, I’ve got something for you.” Minho said. He reached into his backpack to get something.
“Oh? Really?? What is it?” Soo Hyun asked as she looked over his shoulder. Just then, Minho turned around and gave her a peck on the lips.
“No looking! Hehee..” He said and he continued searching in his backpack. Soo Hyun pouted and crossed her arms.
“Alright, close your eyes!” He said. She did what he told her.

Minho went around and put a necklace behind her. Soo Young opened her eyes and looked at the necklace he gave her. She gasped while looking at it.
“Wah! It’s beautiful! Thank you, Minho!” She said.

He gave her a kiss from behind. “Anything for you, my love!” He sat back down with her.
“It’s a heart with a keyhole inside. Whoever has the key owns your heart. And I have it.” Minho showed her his necklace that was a key. It matched with the design of the heart. Soo Hyun smiled.
(The necklace-https://media.photobucket.com/image/heart%20with%20keyhole/lericou/heart/necklaces/N_hrtkey_7.jpg?o=13)

“I’ll always have it with me. No one else will have my heart because you have the key to it.” She said. Minho laughed.
“Komawo. Saranghae..” He said.
“I love you too.” She replied.
“Oh! Do you want to have dinner tonight? I know the perfect place! My treat.” He then said.
“Hmm, I think I can.” Soo Hyun said.
“Alright, well I’ll call you?” He asked.
“Sure, see you tonight!” She said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later that day, Minho came with his car in front of Soo Hyun’s house. She went out and went in his car.
“Ahh, ready?” He asked. Soo Hyun smiled and put her seat belt in.
“Ready for food!” She said. Minho laughed and headed out to the restaurant.

After their dinner, rain started pouring down.
“Aish, stupid rain. Here.” Minho opened up his leather jacket over Soo Hyun’s head. She crouched inside and they jogged to the car.
“Ah, you alright? You’re not wet are you?” Minho asked.
“Ahaha, no but you are!” Soo Hyun said. She took out a hanker chief and wiped Minho’s wet face. He let her and smiled. He then stopped her by holding the hand that was on his face.
“Your hand is so warm. I would wana hold this forever.” He said. She gently pulled away.
“But then, you’ll have a warm hand and I won’t.” Soo Hyun giggled and Minho ruffled her hair.
“Alright let’s go.” He started the car and set the windshields.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they headed out on the highway, the rain started to become harder and harder and the road became slippery. Soo Hyun was starting to get worried.
“Minho-ah, please be careful. It’s raining really hard.” She said to him.
“Don’t worry, I’ve dealt with this before. It’s going to be fine. Araso?” He said.
“Araso.” She replied. She loosened up and relaxed on her seat.

When they were about to take an exit, they saw some lights flashing crazily.
“Minho, what’s that?” The light came closer and it was a car. It was swiveling right and left. A drunk driver.
“I’ll try to go around him.” Minho said. He drove the car closer to it but the drunk driver was going for Minho’s car, trying to crash into him.
“Minho-ah!! Be careful!” Soo Hyun said. Minho turned left and so did the other car. The drunk driver stepped on the gas and crashed to Minho’s car. Soo Hyun yelled. Minho tried to get a handle of the steering wheel.
His car spun across the road and other cars bumped into his. Everything went blurry for Soo Hyun and Minho. Soo Hyun couldn’t take it, her heart was beating really fast. Minho held her hand.
“I’m with you, Soo Hyun. I’m always here. Stay with me.” Minho yelled since the car was making a loud squeaking noise.
“Minho-ah! I can’t take it! My heart! We’re going to die!” Soo Hyun said.

The car then bumped into another one and it flipped over. It landed with a big thud and it caught on fire. Minho was the first one to come out. Scratches and bruises were all over his body. His head was bleeding but he didn’t care. He wanted to find Soo Hyun before the car explodes. He searched for her in the damaged car.
“SOO HYUN-AH!! Can you hear me?!! SOO HYUN-AH!!” There was no response. He then grabbed the car door and pulled it out of the car. There, he saw Soo Hyun, sitting on her seat with wounds on her face and arms. Minho carefully took her out and laid her on the floor, away from the car.

The car soon exploded and Minho embraced Soo Hyun, protecting her from the heat of the fire. He checked her pulse. It was slowing down fast. All of a sudden, Minho collapsed beside Soo Hyun, holding her hand. A fire truck and an ambulance came. They were both taken to the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd part will be up... xD Btw, how'd it goo? xD

Last edited by beayond513 on 4/22/2010, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

beayond513

Back to top Go down

A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Part 2

Post by beayond513 3/28/2010, 9:16 pm

They were laid on two separate beds. Minho was half awake and had an oxygen mask. He looked to the left and saw Soo Hyun, motionless. Wires were connected to where her heart was. A tube was in her mouth. Doctors were trying to revive her. He saw on the machine that her heart rate was in a poor state.
Soo Hyun-ah, please stay with me. Don’t go yet, He said to himself.
“Her heart rate is decreasing, doctor. We’re trying our best but nothing’s happening.” He heard one nurse say. Minho saw the doctor look at him and the machine that was showing his heart rate. The doctor exchanged glances to the nurse. Minho knew what they were thinking of. He took off the oxygen mask.
“Do it please. I love her with all my heart.” He said to the doctor and put back on his oxygen mask. The doctor nodded and gathered surgeons. Minho looked at Soo Hyun one more time and held her hand.
Soo Hyun-ah, don’t worry. You’ll be fine soon, araso? I love you and don‘t ever forget that, he said to her in his mind. He smiled under the mask and closed his eyes.
Soo Hyun then woke up in the morning and found herself in the hospital with her mom and Minho’s mom next to her. She looked around seeing that Minho wasn’t around. As she sat up, she felt different. Especially on her chest, it felt weird. She looked at it and there was a long cut where her heart was.
“Omma! What happened on my chest? Where’s Minho??” Soo Hyun asked her. She turned to Minho’s mom who’s cheeks were wet from her tears.
“Mrs. Choi….kwaenchaneyo? Where’s Minho?” she asked Minho’s mom. She slowly turned her head to Soo Hyun and held her hand.
“What’s going on here?! Where is he?! Is he doing alright?!” Soo Hyun became really worried.
“Soo Hyun-ah, Minho is….gone.” Soo Hyun widened her eyes and tears came down. Part of her couldn’t believe it while her other half did.
“What? How?! Where is he?! Is this some kind of joke?! It can’t be!” She said.
“Minho…..is in…there.” Her mom stuttered and cried more as she pointed to Soo Hyun’s cut on her chest.
“Minho wrote you a letter before the operation.” Mrs. Choi handed her an envelope. Soo Hyun was confused about everything. What operation? She opened the letter and read it:

Dearest Soo Hyun-ah,
My Soo Hyun, how’re you feeling? Do you feel different? Especially where your heart is? It feels stronger doesn’t it? Can you hear your heartbeat? Or should I say, my heartbeat? If you’re reading this, it means that I’m gone and my heart is pumping in your body.
Soo Hyun-ah, when we were rushed to the hospital, your heart rate was going down fast. And that was when I was about to lose you. Many doctors were trying to get your heart rate in a steady pace, but nothing was happening. At that time, I though you were going to be gone in my life forever. The doctors were looking at my heart rate and I knew what they were thinking of and I let them. I took off my oxygen mask and told them to do it and how much I loved you with all my heart.
With just a couple of heartbeats left in my body, I held your hand for the last time, looked at your beautiful face, and smiled. I was ready to give you my heart. Soo Hyun-ah, now you don’t need to have any trouble with dealing your heart, because it’s my heart. Take good care of it, araso? Don’t forget that I’ll always love you whether I’m with you or not. I know it’ll be hard for you not seeing me anymore, but just put your hand over your heart and there I am. Take care my love, ok? Saranghae, Soo Hyun-ah! ^^

With all my love,
Minho oppa
P.S. Remember where to look for me, up there.. Wink

Soo Hyun burst into tears after reading the letter. Minho gave his heart to her just for her to live.
“MINHO-AH~!! Why did you do this?!! You should’ve just let me die and have you live!! Why did you give me your heart?!! PABO!!” She said and cried hard. She held the letter close to her.
“Minho wrote it in a hurry since your heart rate was decreasing fast. That’s why his writing was a little crooked.” Her mom said. Soo Hyun kept crying and sobbed as she thought about Minho more. Mrs. Choi came and hugged her, rubbing her back. She rocked her back and forth.
“Mrs. Choi, why did you let him do this? You loved your son very much!” Soo Hyun asked. Mrs. Choi chuckled and wiped her tears.
“I didn’t want him to, but I understood how much he loved you. So I let him.” Soo Hyun was shocked on how Minho’s omma allowed him to give his heart to her.
“Were you able to say good bye to him?” Again, Soo Hyun’s tears ran down to her cheeks.
“Yes, I did. The last time to kiss him on the forehead. You have his heart now,” She held Soo Hyun’s hand. “Even though I can’t see my son, his heart is in you, so always take good care of it. Can you promise me that?”
Soo Hyun nodded and held up her pinky. “I promise.” They linked each other’s pinky and smiled with tears.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A few days after being discharged from the hospital, Soo Hyun went to the park, the one where she would always go with Minho. She sat on their bench and watched the sky.
“Minho oppa, are you somewhere up there? I’m out of the hospital. I read your letter. Minho-ah, why? Why did you do this? You could’ve let me just die! I was suppose to be the one up there, not you!” She let out a sigh and held the necklace he gave her. She had Minho’s necklace on her other hand, Mrs. Choi gave it to her after she was discharged.

“But still, I want to thank you. I can’t believe you did this for me. It must’ve been hard making this decision. Minho-ah, I miss you. I love you so so much. I-” She started to cry, clutching the key and the heart necklace.
Soo Hyun then felt someone hugging her from behind. Arms embracing her neck and shoulders. She touched the arms and it was big and felt familiar. Then, she felt lips touch her cheek.
“Don’t cry. Please, you’re making me cry, Soo Hyun. Open your eyes and smile for me.” The person said. Soo Hyun opened her eyes and looked behind her.
“Saranghaeyo, my love.” The person said and smiled. A wide smile spread across her face and Soo Hyun gasped. He was glowing and had beautiful wings on his back. He smiled back to Soo Hyun.
“Oppa..”

*~The End~*

Last edited by beayond513 on 4/22/2010, 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

beayond513

Back to top Go down

A Donor with True Love [one-shot] Empty Re: A Donor with True Love [one-shot]

Post by beayond513 3/28/2010, 9:17 pm

Uhmm, how do i move this to the completed fanfic section??? can anyone help me??

beayond513

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 3/29/2010, 11:33 am

Don't worry. I moved it for you already. Smile
Thanks for putting "The End" on there. It helps lots!

Forum Mod: shawty
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

Post by beayond513 3/29/2010, 4:55 pm

omg thanks~! really appreciate it~! xD Very Happy

beayond513

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content