Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED-

Go down

A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED-

Post by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 2/27/2010, 11:50 am

Hey everyone.... This is SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 again (or you can call me Rennie if you prefer it to be much more shorter, since SWIILSJ013 is a bit long), and this time I'll post a completed fanfic. I kinda lost hope for the first one that I posted(haha), so I vowed to myself that I need to use MSWord before posting something here..it took me 2 weeks to finish this fanfic, since I've got school and everything... but oh well, hope everyone likes this!!

Dedicated to my classmate, Hyuki(not her real name, since she's a Filipino like me), who loves Super Junior so much and who requested me to write this fanfic..

P.S. Comments are ♥️♥️♥️ and are welcomed!! Please do appreciate my hard work!! *bows* I would really love to hear from all of you!!
cheers lol!

Last edited by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 on 2/27/2010, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013

Location : Over at Henry's place, sitting on Kyuhyun's lap, arms around Sungmin while leaning on Donghae

Back to top Go down

A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty Re: A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED-

Post by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 2/27/2010, 12:10 pm

Title: A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...
Author: SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013
Rating: G (safe for everybody!!)
Warnings: Kissing
Word Count: MSWord says 1,706

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Happy Birthday to Me...
“Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... Happy birthday, happy birthday... Happy birthday to me,” you muttered to yourself while opening the lock of your apartment. Sure enough, just as you had predicted, no one remembered your birthday. “What’s so new about that?” you just shrugged it off and opened the door. You sighed. Locking the door, you put your things on top of the dining table and took off your jacket. “Bad weather,” you giggled at the thought that you were scolding the weather today.

After changing into pajamas, you went back to the kitchen and took out a tub of ice cream with your favourite flavour: cookies and cream. Then you settled down in front of the TV and watched a DVD that you bought yesterday entitled ‘Birthday and My Fishy’. It sounded interesting, so you bought it. But as you heard the main girl say, “Where’s my Fishy?” things started to enter your mind...
FLASHBACK

“Leaving? Why?” you said in between sobs. “’Mum and Dad want to ___ ah, I’m so sorry,” he replied, tears also streaming down his face. “But you’re my closest friend inside the campus!! I won’t know what to do without you!!” “I know, I know, but I’m so sorry, I really need to go. Promise me you’ll wait?” he said, holding your face in his hands and looking at you straight in the eyes. You nodded. He kissed your forehead and whispered, “Goodbye, ___ ah. See you soon.” As you watched him go, you said, “I’ll wait, no matter what, Donghae Fishy Oppa.”
END OF FLASHBACK

You sighed. It’s been 4 years since your last encounter with Donghae, and that was when you were still a freshman in high school. Now that you are in college, and remembering that goodbye of yours, you felt weird. Wait for a person who is currently studying in the United States? Dumb thought. As the movie came to a close, and the ending song was playing while they showed the credits, someone knocked on your door. You sat up, wondering who would be knocking at this hour in the evening. Opening the door, you saw a ‘figure’ appear in front of you. Surprised, you were taken aback. The ‘figure’ moved forward, allowing you to see its face. Then you realized that something weird was going on, and your heart skipped a beat, knowing who the ‘apparition’ was.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
how was it?.. please do comment!!
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013

Location : Over at Henry's place, sitting on Kyuhyun's lap, arms around Sungmin while leaning on Donghae

Back to top Go down

A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty Re: A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird... -COMPLETED-

Post by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 2/27/2010, 12:19 pm

Chapter 2: He’s Back Already...
“Am I not welcome into my lovely dongsaeng’s house??” Donghae said, still smiling at you. “D-donghae Fishy O-oppa?” you squeaked, blinking your eyes to make sure that this was indeed no joke. The ‘figure’ nodded, and the next thing you knew, you were in its arms already. “I thought that you’d never come back,” you said in between tears. “I told you I’ll see you soon right? Didn’t you remember?” he replied, his face buried in your hair and taking in its sweet scent. You nodded, blushing slightly because of your position. Your hands were at Donghae’s waist, and his hands were wrapped around your body. Suddenly, your neighbour’s door opened, and the elderly lady, Mrs. Park, said, “Aww, honey, is that your boyfriend? He’s so sweet,” she said while looking at you. Then she turned to Donghae and whispered, but loud enough for you to hear, ”Dear, I heard that she has many suitors right now. Go get her before someone else does!!” “Okay, ahjumma. I will,” Donghae chuckled.

You felt your heart skip a beat. “Me? Many suitors? Yeah, right,” you muttered to yourself. But as you heard Mrs. Park telling Donghae to get you before someone else does (or something like that), and Donghae replying to her, “Okay, ahjumma. I will.” Your heart totally stopped. Donghae Oppa? No way. Well, he’s 4 years older than you and...

“Stop it, ___. You’re just hearing things,” you muttered. Donghae noticed you slapping your face, and he stopped your hand just in time before another one touched your cheek. “Yah, ___ ah, what are you trying to do? Destroy your pretty face? Stop that!” he said to you. As you looked up (Donghae is taller), you saw that he was looking at you with soft eyes. You ignored that, thinking that it was just your imagination, and said, “It’s cold out here. Do you want to go inside?” “Sure. Why not?” he shrugged and you entered the apartment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
uwaa.. kind of short right?? I just need to finish posting this before going to bed.. Very Happy Very Happy
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013

Back to top Go down

A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty Re: A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird... -COMPLETED-

Post by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 2/27/2010, 12:21 pm

Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
“Uhmm... Oppa, what do you want? Juice? Tea? I have the traditional one,” you said to Donghae while he was seating on your living room’s sofa. He smiled at you and motioned for you to sit beside him. You did. He hugged you and said, “I haven’t greeted the birthday girl yet and she’s already offering me something to drink? How unusual. I thought the visitor should always greet first?” “W-what did you say, Oppa? You haven’t greeted the birthday girl yet?” you replied. “Uh-huh. Isn’t it your birthday today, ___ ah??” “Oh...yeah,” you replied, your heart missing its beat AGAIN. He noticed the VCR still on and asked you, “What movie were you watching?” “Oh, it was nothing. A movie entitled ‘Birthday and My Fishy’. It was boring,” you replied and puffed your cheeks. He laughed and hugged you. “You grew a lot, you know that, ___ ah?” he said, letting you turn to face him. “What?! You mean I look older now, Oppa??” you replied and sulked. “No, you know I didn’t mean that, right? I think it’s just the right time to tell you something I’ve kept from you for 4 years,” he replied and continued, “___ ah, close your eyes. Please. It’s a favour.” You were just happy to oblige.

“Okay, ___, open your eyes now,” you heard Donghae say to you. You did, thankful because you’ve closed your eyes for five whole minutes. What first greeted your eyes was a golden necklace with a fish pendant, dangling from his hand. You smiled and took it from him, murmuring a ‘thank-you’ as you gazed at it with awe. You saw Donghae smiling from the corner of your eye, and you hugged him. He chuckled and mussed your hair, saying, “You still act like a baby even though you’re already 19 years old. That’s so cute.” You turned to look at him, and he saw that you were crying. He wiped away your tears and shushed you. “What’s the matter, ___ ah? Aren’t you happy with my birthday gift? We could change it,” he said, holding you tight against his chest. You sobbed, “It’s not the gift, oppa. It’s just that after 4 years, someone greeted me on my birthday again. I’m just happy, especially when you came back already. It’s the best gift for me now.” Hearing those words, Donghae’s heart melted. “Boy, am I glad to be back too, ___ ah,” he whispered and hugged you tighter.

“W-wait oppa. What is it that you wanted to tell me? I heard you mention something a while ago,” you interrupted suddenly, afraid that your cheeks might burst because of embarrassment. You saw Donghae gulp a little bit, and feeling a tad nervous yourself, you asked him, “What’s the matter, Fishy Oppa? Is something wrong? I like your gift, if that’s what you’re worrying about,” “Uhh.. It’s not that. ___ ah, don’t get angry at me okay? I just want to tell you something,” he replied. You nodded in return.

“I LOVE YOU, ___ ah. So much. I really do. Will you accept me as your boyfriend?” Donghae looked at you shyly.

Last edited by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 on 2/27/2010, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013

Back to top Go down

Post by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 2/27/2010, 12:26 pm

Chapter 4: What in the world---?!?!
“I LOVE YOU, ___ ah. Cheongmal saranghae. I really do. Will you accept me as your boyfriend?” you heard Donghae say to you and you looked up. Instantly meeting his eyes, you ducked your head and blushed. “Did he really say that?” you asked yourself and turned redder. You can’t believe that of all people that would confess to you that he loves you, it would be HIM!! Donghae!! The guy you waited for 4 years!!! You slapped your face, hoping it wasn’t real and that Donghae wasn’t there (AGAIN). But when you looked up and met his eyes, something told you that this IS happening. Donghae asked again. “___ ah? Will you? Accept me as a boyfriend, I mean.” “W-wait, Oppa. A-accept you as a.. boyfriend?? I mean, why---!!” you were silenced when his lips met yours.

Blushing, you pushed Donghae away, saying, “O-oppa, what is this all about?? Are you just teasing me??” “___ ah you know I would never do that. You’re very close to me remember? You should be at least able to decipher if I’m joking or not,” he replied and chuckled. You giggled and kissed him again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
just one more chappie to go!! whew...the chapters are getting shorter and shorter by the minute..
Sleep Sleep Sleep I wanna sleep already..hahaxD xD

Last edited by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 on 2/27/2010, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013

Back to top Go down

Post by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 2/27/2010, 12:35 pm

A/N*** Please cover the part after the third paragraph..thanks!!

Chapter 5: The Best Birthday Gift Ever
When you broke the kiss, you threatened him, “Lee Donghae, you better not be joking or else I’m going to go after you and punch you until your insides go out!!” Hearing that, he chuckled and hugged you again. Then he looked at you straight in the eye. “Do I look like I am?” he asked innocently. Seeing his cute face, you pinched his nose and he winced, letting you go to rub the sore spot. You laughed. Then he turned solemn again.

“So, Park ___, will you accept me now?” he asked in a businesslike tone. Sensing that he was already serious, you thought about for a minute before giving your final answer.

“Okay, Lee Donghae, here’s my answer to your question.............” you said evenly.

“YES, YES, YES!!! I will accept you!!” you stood up and jumped up and down, giggling. Donghae followed suit, also jumping like an overgrown five-year-old, then hugging you tightly afterwards. You hugged him back, inhaling that same scent you smelled when you were still in highschool. Then you smiled as you hear him say, “It feels like I’M the one receiving a gift, not you. How weird.” “Happy birthday to me, Oppa,” you whispered to him and tiptoed so that you lips met his, sealing YOUR birthday gift with a kiss. The best birthday gift ever: Donghae’s heart.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YAY!! Finally it's finished!!! whew... Very Happy Very Happy
mood today: HAPPY & ACCOMPLISHED!! What a Face lol!
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013

Back to top Go down

A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED- Empty Re: A Fishy For a Birthday Gift?? Weird...-COMPLETED-

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down