hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics

Happy Valentines Day! [Oneshot] {COMPLETED}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Valentines Day! [Oneshot] {COMPLETED}

Post by Guest on 2/14/2010, 1:32 pm

Valentines Special [Jaejoong]

You took a deep breath and approached Jaejoong. Each step towards him you could hear your heart beating. Pouding against your chest “J…Jaejoong Oppa.” You stuttered.
A male turned around and brightly smiled “Oh! Dongsaeng! Hi how are you?” he asked.
“I…I’m okay, thanks for asking. Errmmm-”
“Oh! Wait Dongsaeng isn’t today Valentines Day?” Jaejoong asked suddenly worried.
Your eyes lit up “Yeah it is.” You smiled.
Jaejoong’s eyes widened “Shoot! I gotta run then! Bye Dongsaeng! See at my party Dongsaeng!” Jaejoong said, rushing out from the crowd.
You heavily sighed “He has someone in mind…doesn’t he?” you asked yourself.
You felt someone lean against your shoulder “It’s probably Hyo Joo.” A female voice said.
You looked up and saw Yuri “Oh Hi Unni.”
Yuri thinly smiled and wrapped her arm around you and the two of you started walking together “Ahh dongsaeng don’t be bummed out about Jaejoong ah! Come on its going to be okay!” Yuri assured.
“But Unni I like him, A LOT!” you pouted “And when I told him it was Valentines Day he just left. And you said probably Hyo Joo! Unni ARGHHH I bet Jaejoong really likes Hyo Joo.” You whined to yourself.
Yuri chuckled “Well I think that Jaejoong ah’s crazy for not loving or liking an adorable, sweet person like you!” Yuri cooed.
You chuckled “Yeah, sure. *sigh* Unni I was going to give him chocolates and tell him.”
Yuri stopped and looked at you “Wha?! Really?!”
You nodded and looked at your feet “I was really going to, but I think it’s useless because he just ran, I don’t even feel like going to his party anymore.”
“Yah! No! You’re going to that party! Or else I have no one else to go with!”
“What about your boyfriend Yunho?” you asked.
“YAH! I told you that he can’t make it because he’s in America. His parents made him study aboard for a while.”
Your mouth formed an ‘O’ and you nodded “Ohhh I forgot.” You said.

-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-

The whole day you didn’t see Jaejoong and you were bummed out. After school you carried your chocolates for Jaejoong in your hands and frowned “I wanted to give these to you.” You said as you were thinking of Jaejoong.
You heavily sighed and started walking home.

You heard the doorbell ring and you opened the door “YAH! Why aren’t you ready?!” a voice scolded you.
You looked up and noticed Yuri, she looked hot “Oh…Unni wait…OH! That Unni I don’t really want to go.” You pouted.
Yuri frowned “But _________ ah…” she pouted.
“Unni please don’t give me that face.” You said.
Yuri walked closer to you and revealed her puppy eyes and you gave in “AISH!!! Fine I will.” You said and stomped into your room.
Yuri smiled and followed closely behind you “Yay!” she cheered.
You walked into your closet and stared at your clothes for a moment “Unni…”
“Yeah?” she said sitting on your bed.
“What should I wear?” you asked.
Yuri stood up and walked over. She looked at you then your clothes. After a few minutes of browsing through your clothes she grabbed a black dress: http://www.angiehearts.net/v/vspfiles/photos/D3258-5T.jpg
You shook your head “I don’t even think that fits me anymore! I bought that a long time ago.” You said.
Yuri handed it to you “Try it on.”
You grabbed the dress and walked into the bathroom. When you came out it ended up being a perfect fit and Yuri grinned “Dongsaeng you look hot.” She smiled.
You blushed “Thanks Unni.”
Yuri grabbed your hand “Okay let’s go now, the party’s already started!” she said as she began to drag you out the house.
“Oh! Wait Unni my chocolates! I want to give Jaejoong my chocolates!” you said as you went ing the kitchen and grabbed it.

You were sitting at the tables watching Yuri having a great time and Hyo Joo with Jaejoong. You frowned and looked down at the chocolates. You sighed and walked outside. You sat on a bench near the garden and looked up at the moon, then back at your hand. You set the chocolates on your lap and started to unwrap it “Babo, and to think that Oppa w-”
“Yah what are you doing eating my chocolate?!” a familiar voice called out.
You looked up and saw Jaejoong approaching you; your heart skipped a beat “Er…Uhh Jaejoong Oppa…”
Jaejoong chuckled and sat next to you “Why are you out here? And about to eat my chocolate?” he asked.
You pouted and turned away “It’s my chocolate now! I was going to give it to you but you just ran away.” You mumbled.
Jaejoong pouted “Yah! _________ ah look at me!”
Your eyes slightly widened, this was the first time he actually called you by your name “No! Your pouting aren’t you?!” you said.
“Turn around and see.” He said.
You started to turn around “Yah if you-”
Jaejoong pulled you towards him and your lips met with his. Your eyes widened in shock but you didn’t pull away. After a while you both pulled away and your cheeks were the same shade of a tomato “__________ ah…” Jaejoong softly called out your name.
“I...I’m sorry Jaejoong oppa!” you said as you started to stand but Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and you sat on his lap.
He wrapped his arms around your waist and you felt his breath hit against your neck and you shivered “Jaejoong…I-”
“I love you _______ ah.” He interrupted you.
Your heart raced “Then why did you just suddenly leave earlier today?” you asked.
“Because I at first planned to buy you something for Valentines Day, but something went wrong.” Jaejoong answered.
“But you were with Hyo Joo a lot earlier.”
“She wouldn’t stop following me.” He said.
“Jaejoong…I love you too...I’ve felt this way for a long time” Your cheeks started to darken.
Jaejoong smiled “Me too __________ ah, can I have my chocolate now?” he asked as he let go of you and you sat next to him.
You giggled and nodded. You grabbed onto the chocolate and handed it to him “Voila! Your chocolate!” you smiled.
Jaejoong happily ate the chocolate and you smiled “Happy Valentines Day Jaejoong!!”
“Happy Valentines Day __________ ah.”

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Valentines Day! [Oneshot] {COMPLETED}

Post by jamiexangel on 2/20/2010, 6:07 am

CUTE! Really nice story~
Please post more of your stories. LOL. <3
jamiexangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013 on 2/20/2010, 7:53 am

Nice story.. please post more.... I would really appreciate it if it's related to Super Junior and the reader..thankssss....Smile Smile
SoWhatIfILoveSuJu013

Location : Over at Henry's place, sitting on Kyuhyun's lap, arms around Sungmin while leaning on Donghae

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy on 2/21/2010, 6:53 am

I'm going to move this to the Completed Fanfics section.

-Forum Mod
Tammy

Your whisper is the Lucifer
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top