Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD

5 posters

Go down

CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD

Post by SushiiDoll 6/11/2009, 6:57 pm

Has anyone been so embarrassed in public?

Well, for me it was when me and my friend was walking down the pavement and it was traffic so cars on the right side are at me and my friend, there were also alot of people walking. The thing was I was teasing my friend coz I bought a `Italian B.M.T` Subway. Then.....

BOOOOOOOOOOM.

I kinda tripped over and my sub fell on the ground. xD

That was so embarrasing. xD
SushiiDoll
SushiiDoll

Back to top Go down

CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty Re: CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD

Post by Guest 6/11/2009, 7:08 pm

Hmmm...oh! I was walking around with my cousin/BFF and we were talking and we bumped into her now ex-boyfriend and he's like shorter than her and I kinda shouted out"YO! SHORTY! HOW'S LIFE MAN!"lol people were like"Kids...stay away from the crazy lady."

oh! and one time my cousin[the same one] and I started dancing for no reason and there was no music and yeah...some guys were like..."Good thing we didn't holler at them..." LMFAO! my cousin is HOTT! lol Boys ♥️ her! they drool over her!...well some lol

Back to top Go down

Post by shawty_12 6/13/2009, 3:51 pm

hm...i can't really remember any public humiliation...
maybe it's 'cause my sis stole all my moments^^
shawty_12
shawty_12

Back to top Go down

CLUMSYNESS; Public Humiliation. xD Empty Public Humiliation

Post by Tammy 6/15/2009, 10:58 am

Simple Cringe Moment

My friends and I were hanging out around town before we could go shopping in the city. we entered the supermarket and I bought a coke in a can. as we were about to leave I saw my crush entering the door and he saw me too. trying to impress him, i opened my can sexily and took a sip while the wind was blowing in from the door flowing my hair away. My friends went ahead of and I stayed back, we were brushing past each other and I said "Hey" with a wink and he replied with a "Hey" as well...everything was going well until...

wait for it...

The laces from my very new Converse shoes got a little loose and as clumsy as i was... I stepped on it and tripped without any brakes, not wanting to make things worse and fall on my face, I grabbed something to prevent me from walloping to the ground, but it didn't help. after a few moments, i heard a burst of laughter from my girl friends and his guy friends... i thought "Omg!" thinking that I have made a complete fool of myself in front of him, but then I realized the thing that I held onto for support was his jeans and it went down with me. he was now standing there with his boxers on and me gripping in his jeans down way below the ankle. his face went bright pink when I saw a bulge... and pulled his jeans back effective immediately! i didn't know who was supposed to be more embarrassed so to stop the awkwardness, I just laughed at our stupidity.

The body guard saw us and and said "Kids... whatever you're planning to do...don't do it in here! we are getting complaints"

so yeah, we decided to go together in the city and hang out after that.
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/15/2009, 11:05 am

Tammy wrote:Simple Cringe Moment

My friends and I were hanging out around town before we could go shopping in the city. we entered the supermarket and I bought a coke in a can. as we were about to leave I saw my crush entering the door and he saw me too. trying to impress him, i opened my can sexily and took a sip while the wind was blowing in from the door flowing my hair away. My friends went ahead of and I stayed back, we were brushing past each other and I said "Hey" with a wink and he replied with a "Hey" as well...everything was going well until...

wait for it...

The laces from my very new Converse shoes got a little loose and as clumsy as i was... I stepped on it and tripped without any brakes, not wanting to make things worse and fall on my face, I grabbed something to prevent me from walloping to the ground, but it didn't help. after a few moments, i heard a burst of laughter from my girl friends and his guy friends... i thought "Omg!" thinking that I have made a complete fool of myself in front of him, but then I realized the thing that I held onto for support was his jeans and it went down with me. he was now standing there with his boxers on and me gripping in his jeans down way below the ankle. his face went bright pink when I saw a bulge... and pulled his jeans back effective immediately! i didn't know who was supposed to be more embarrassed so to stop the awkwardness, I just laughed at our stupidity.

The body guard saw us and and said "Kids... whatever you're planning to do...don't do it in here! we are getting complaints"

wow! lol i remembered when I did something similar to that *sigh* good times good times lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 6/15/2009, 11:15 am

JA3J00NG wrote:

wait for it...

wow! lol i remembered when I did something similar to that *sigh* good times good times lol

I Know!
that was embarrassing! Embarassed
but so funny!
remembering that was humiliating
lucky he just laughed it off
lolz

hows your similar?
can i know?
xoxox
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/15/2009, 11:37 am

Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:

wait for it...

I Know!
that was embarrassing! :oops:
but so funny!
remembering that was humiliating
lucky he just laughed it off
lolz

hows your similar?
can i know?
xoxox

kay so my friends and i were at a play ground and so i was barefoot and i walk weird...my feet goes inward lol but we were playing tag[lol we're like 14-15 too old right? lol]and yeah...i tripped and instead of grabbing his hand i grabbed his pants and yeah...i helped him and there was a little kid there and shes all like"Mommy...what are they doing?" yeah...good thing the mom didn't see lol we're cool now :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 6/15/2009, 11:57 am

OMG!
no way!
you helped him too?
ahaha!
i dont like those little kid traumas
"mam, what are they doing"
its the most humiliating
but i suppose it's good because they are so innocent.
ahaha
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/15/2009, 1:40 pm

Tammy wrote:OMG!
no way!
you helped him too?
ahaha!
its the most humiliating
ahaha

lol yeah he was wearing shorts underneath so...it wasn't that bad...right? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 6/15/2009, 2:01 pm

JA3J00NG wrote:
no way!
you helped him too?
ahaha!
its the most humiliating
ahaha

i suppose so...

ahehehe...
i added you as a friend btw
pls accept
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/15/2009, 2:11 pm

Tammy wrote:
JA3J00NG wrote:
no way!
you helped him too?
ahaha!
its the most humiliating
ahaha

i suppose so...

ahehehe...
i added you as a friend btw
pls accept

kayz!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 7/24/2009, 10:05 pm

LOL

+ i tripped UP the stairs once
+ i called out my friend but turned out to be a wrong person
+ my friend tripped me and i almost ran into a door
+ i walked into a tree cause i didn't know where i was going
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna 7/24/2009, 10:19 pm

Public humiliation?
Hmm...
Let's see...
I bumped my face onto the glass door leads to my backyard. I wonder what I eyes were doing at the time?

I almost knock down a kid at a buffet when I was busy drooling over the food...lol..Very Happy Lucky I only touched him gently on his shoulder and made him stumbled a few steps back! And his mom wasn't there!!!!

When I was in 7th grade, during my PE class, we were playing baseball. It was my turn to hit, and I did it! The ball flew all the way to the end of the gym while I was running like crazy toward the second base....Then...I bumped to the guy who was guarding that base and I literally fell flat on top of him! Omg it was so embarrassing!!!! I couldn't face that guy for like days....>.<...

Now I think back, those days weren't as bad...Good times seemed to go by fast...lol
Julianna
Julianna

http://wonder-valley.starry-sky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 12/24/2009, 9:33 am

you know on a wedding?
when the ladies and the flower girls walk on the carpet to welcome the bride.
well, it was all going well, until i heard a bell outside the church.
a bell like that says that there's an ice cream man/vendor outside with all those delicious ice cream in tubs.
and i flinched back in the middle of my march and screamed "ice cream!!!"
and ran back outside with all the flower petals flying off my basket.
LMAO
mind you though, i was only 5 years old. dont blame me... lol
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum