Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
The Orphan Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
The Orphan Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
The Orphan Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
The Orphan Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
The Orphan Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
The Orphan Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
The Orphan Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
The Orphan Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
The Orphan Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

The Orphan

2 posters

Go down

The Orphan Empty The Orphan

Post by Guest 11/9/2009, 3:25 pm

Forewords

You[17]~
You are Kim _________ and your twin brother is Junsu [DBSK]{Sorry guys no Junsu for the main man SORRY!! *bows head 100 times*} You are a caring person towards everyone and is just an average girl. You seem to be cold hearted, but in reality you aren't. You are usually quiet until you have your friends around and you don't like to lie, unless you have to.

Kim Junsu[17]~
You fun and outgoing brother. You two have been very close ever since you were born. He's very friendly and knows how to make anyone smile. But if you mess with the people he loves he won't hesitate on getting back at you.

And the other main guys will be Jaejoong and Yoochun! [I posted this story on winglin and so I let the readers vote for the two main guys and it's Jaejoong and Yoochun (Yoochun will come in later on, after a few chapters.).]

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 1/2/2010, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Orphan Empty Re: The Orphan

Post by Guest 11/9/2009, 3:27 pm

Chapter 1

۞ Jaejoong ۞

* This is when you and Junsu are about three.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You walked down the stairs, holding Junsu's hand "Omma, Appa! Did you two find another oppa?"You smiled.
Junsu giggled “I want a Hyung!"He smiled.
Geun Young chuckled “Yes Omma and Appa got you two an Oppa and Hyung." she ran through your hair.
"Appa I can play soccer with him right?!"Junsu smiled.
Jae Wook chuckled and carried Junsu "Yep kiddo. You two can play soccer together."
“Appa when does our new oppa come?” You and Junsu asked in unison.
Jae Wook chuckled “Tomorrow morning guys. So go to sleep so when he comes you three can play together!” he said.
You and Junsu nodded “Okay!”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You snuggled up with Junsu and he covered the both of you with the blanket "Good night Oppa!"You said.
"Good night dongsaeng." he said.
After a few moments you stole a glance at Junsu "Oppa do you think our new oppa will like me?"You asked.
Junsu smiled "Of course he will!"He said.
You pouted "What if he hates me?" You asked him.
Junsu smiled “If I like you then anybody should like you dongsaeng! Think positive!” Junsu said.
You sighed “I guess.”
The door opened and Geun Young peeked her head in “Night guys! Sleep well okay?” she said.
“Okay good night Omma.” You said.
“Night Omma.” Junsu said.
Geun Young quietly shut the door and you smiled “I can’t wait to see our new oppa.”
“Yah! I’m a boy…he’ll be my hyung!” Junsu whispered.
You smiled “Oops sorry oppa.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The bright sun rose and morning came “Oppa! Oppa! He’s coming today!” You jumped on him.
“Urrghhh what?” he asked.
“C’mon! Omma said he’ll be here soon!” you said.
Junsu chuckle and sat up “Kay lets go then.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You heard the door bell ring and you ran towards the door with a smile. You opened the door and saw a young feminine looking boy “Hi!” you extended out your hand.
He gave you a dirty look and walked in the house. Junsu skipped down the steps and saw the new boy. He ran to him and extended out his hand “Hi! I’m Kim Junsu!”
Immediately the new boy gave Junsu the total OPPOSITE attitude he gave you. The young boy smiled and shook Junsu’s hand “Hi! I’m Jaejoong!” he smiled.
You tilted your head “What?” you scratched your head.
You walked over to Junsu and Jaejoong “Hi…I’m Kim _________.” You smiled.
Jaejoong smiled “I’m Han Jaejoong.”
You sighed in relief *He does like me!*you thought in your head.
“Oh! How old are you?” Junsu asked.
“Four…how about you?” Junsu asked.
“Oh…you’re my hyung…I’m only three. So is ______ ah. We’re twins.” Junsu smiled.
“Oppa when’s you’re birthday?” you asked.
“January 26th.” He said.
“Ours is December 15th.” Junsu said, holding your hand.
“Our birthdays are in the winter!” Junsu gasped.
Jaejoong giggled “Yeah.”
“Junsu!! Omma need you!” Geun Young called out.
“Coming Omma!” Junsu said and went up the stairs.
Once Junsu was out of sight Jaejoong looked at you with the same expression he gave you the first time “I don’t like you. And stay away from Junsu.” He glared.
“What? What did I do? Op-“
“I’m not your Oppa. Don’t refer to me as your Oppa I am only Junsu’s hyung. I don’t like you.”
“Why?” You asked.
“Your ugly and fat.” He said.
Your eyes watered “No I’m not!” you protested.
Jaejoong looked at you and you turned around and walked away from him *So mean!*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Junsu walked back down to Jaejoong “Where’s ________ ah?” he asked.
“She went to her room.” Jaejoong smiled.
“Oh…Well is something wrong with her?” Junsu asked in a worried tone.
Jaejoong shook his head “No she says-”
“C’mon Jaejoong hyung let’s go and ask her if anything’s wrong.” Junsu held onto Jaejoong’s hand.
“________ said she wanted to be alone Junsu. It’s best if we don’t disturb her.” Jaejoong held him.
“But-”
“That would make her even sadder if we did go!” Jaejoong’s eyes widened.
Junsu gasped “Why?”
“Because we’ll be doing something _______ ah doesn’t want us to do!”
Junsu pouted and stomped his feet “I wanna play with ______ ah to!”
Jaejoong pouted with him “I did too.”

Comments are loved♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/9/2009, 3:29 pm

Chapter 2

۞ So Mean ۞

You heard the door open and you wiped away your tears “Dongsaeng?” a high pitched voice asked in a worried tone.
You sniffed and turned around face the young boy “Yes Oppa?” you put on a faux smile.
Junsu pouted “What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?” he asked.
You opened your mouth, but then saw Jaejoong giving you the death stare. You smiled and shook your head “Mmmmm…nothing’s wrong Oppa.”
“Are you sure?” he asked.
You nodded your head “Positive!”
Junsu sighed “Are you sure?”
You nodded your head again “Why wouldn’t I be?” you smiled.
Junsu made a face and looked at h is feet “Okay well do you want to play with us?” he asked.
You looked at Jaejoong again and saw him looking at you and you politely shook your head “No thanks Oppa it’s okay.”
Junsu pouted and turned around “Okay.”
When Junsu was out the room Jaejoong walked in and looked at you. He smirked “Looks like you caught on, on what I wanted.
You nodded “Yes Jaejoong shhi.” You said then he turned around and left.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You were in the bathroom brushing your teeth next to Junsu when Jaejoong ‘accidentally’ hit your stool. You fell off and landed on your butt. You looked up at Jaejoong and saw him smiling. Your eyes started to water, but you wiped them away as soon as Junsu started to turn around “Dongsaeng?”
You looked up at Junsu and stood up “Whoops Oppa I fell! Clumsy me!” you chuckled and continued to brush your teeth.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Geun Young tucked the three of you into bed and gave you all your good night kisses “Night Omma.” You said.
“Night baby.” She smiled and turned out the lights and closed the door.
As soon as you heard her footsteps disappear you sat up and crawled into Junsu’s bed. Junsu yawned and looked at you “Hey dongsaeng.” He tiredly smiled.
You smiled back and hugged him “At least I can spend time with him for a bit.” You smiled.
About ten minutes past and you heard a cough. You opened your eyes and saw Jaejoong looking at you. You flinched and your eyes widened “Jaejoong!” you gasped.
He looked at you and you pouted. You sat up and got out of Junsu’s bed “Dongsaeng where are you going?” he asked.
“I’m going to sleep in my own bed.” You said.
Junsu pouted “But…”
“I’ll be with you then Junsu!” Jaejoong smiled.
Junsu looked at Jaejoong and sighed “Okay then Hyung.”
Jaejoong smiled and crawled into bed with Junsu “Night Dongsaeng.” Jaejoong said.
“Night Hyung.” Junsu said.
You covered yourself with the blanket and sighed “Night Oppa.” You said.
“Night _________ Dongsaeng.” The both said.
You sighed and cuddled into your blanket more “Why is Jaejoong like this?” you quietly asked yourself.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
11 Years Later~

You walked through the front doors and noticed Jaejoong and Junsu laughing. You smiled when you heard Junsu’s laugh “Seems like they’re having fun.” You said as you scratched the back of your head.
Junsu noticed you and ran towards you, greeting you with a big hug “Hey Dongsaeng!” Junsu said.
“Hey Oppa. Hey Jaejoong shhi.” You greeted.
“Hi ________ ah.” Jaejoong smiled.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You were in your room doing your homework when you saw your door swing open. You saw Jaejoong walk into your room and drop onto your bed. You rushed over towards Jaejoong “Hey Jaejoong shhi are you okay?” you asked.
“Turn off the lights…turn off the damn lights.” He ordered.
You hesitated at first, but you did as you were told. You sat next to him on the bed “Jaejoon-”
“Don’t say my name…I hate you _______.” He said and covered his eyes.
You tilted your head and your jaw dropped “Jaejoong…what’s wrong?” you asked as you noticed the tears falling from his eyes and onto your sheets.
“My mother…today…” he started to slur.
“Jaejoong are you drunk? You can’t even drink yet! What’s wrong with you?!” you said.
He chuckled “Yes…I am…but…but today…”
“Today what?” you asked.
“Today is my mother’s death anniversary…”he said and you noticed the tears started to come more.
You took the end of your shirt and wiped away his tears “Jaejoong shhi…please don’t cry. Big boys don’t cry!”
Jaejoong chuckled “I’m not crying…I’m just tearing up.” He said.
You sighed and started to stand up “I’ll get Junsu…you like him better anyways. He needs to know this stuff. Not me.”
Jaejoong insanely laughed “If I tell you, you won’t tell because if anyone finds out why I cried…*chuckles* I’ll kill you.” He threatened.
You swallowed your saliva and nodded.

How was the second chapter?? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 11/9/2009, 5:27 pm

holy crap man, why is jaejoong such an asshole? ;__;"
makes my heart skip unevenly. >_<
update soon!
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/9/2009, 5:43 pm

۞ Locker Room ۞
Ch.3

Three Years Later~

It was the last period of the day and you were sitting under a tree taking shade when Junsu jogged over towards you “Hey dongsaeng!” Junsu greeted.
You looked up at him “Hey Su.” You smiled.
“What are you doing here?” Junsu asked.
“My back hurts so Mr. Lee let me sit out.”
Junsu pouted “You’re always getting hurt. Are you sure you’re okay dongsaeng?” Junsu asked you.
You nodded “Yeah positive! No worries Oppa!” you smiled.
You looked to Junsu’s right and caught a glimpse of Jaejoong approaching you two. You felt uneasy when you saw him wave at you “Hey _______ ah! Hey Su!” he greeted.
You bowed your head “Hello Jaejoong shhi.” You said.
Jaejoong pouted “_____ ah is something wrong?” Jaejoong asked, trying to look innocent.
You frowned ‘You know what you did.’ You thought.
“Dongsaeng hurt her back so she has to sit out today.” Junsu said.
“Oh thanks Su for letting me know.” Jaejoong smiled “_______ ah do you want me to take you to the nurse?” Jaejoong asked you offering his hand to you.
You ignored it and looked at Junsu “Oppa do you want to take me to the nurse?” you asked.
Junsu looked at you then Jaejoong “Err sure dongsaeng, but are you sure you don’t want Jaejoong to take you?”
“No Jaejoong shhi’s probably to busy.” You smiled.
Junsu shrugged “Okay then. Can you stand?” he asked.
You nodded and slowly stood up. You arched your back and stretched your arms “Okay let’s go then.” You said.
You heard Mr. Lee blow his whistle “YAH! Su come over here! We need help over here.” Mr. Lee ordered.
“But __-”
“Jaejoong go help your sister while Junsu helps us!” Mr. Lee ordered.
Jaejoong smiled “Okay!” and ran over towards you.
You stared at Jaejoong “Why does everyone fall for this innocent act?” you whispered to yourself.
When Jaejoong was right in front of you, you looked up at him “Ready?” he asked.
You nodded and turned so your back was facing him.
As you were walking a few centimeters in front of Jaejoong you could feel the lustful stare he was giving you. You closed in your fingers, forming a fist and bit onto your lip ‘Please…please nothing will happen.’ You begged yourself.
When you passed the girls locker room you felt someone pull you in. You turned around and Jaejoong dragged you over towards the lockers. He pinned you to the lockers and angrily looked into your eyes “Tried to avoid me huh?” he evilly chuckled.
You swallowed your saliva and looked away from him. He smirked “You’re quiet now, afraid that I might punish you?” Jaejoong chuckled.
You bit onto your lip and Jaejoong leaned towards your lips “Are you going to be like this again?” Jaejoong asked while his right hand traveled up your white gym shirt.
You shook your head “No.”
Jaejoong smirked and kissed your neck “Good girl.”
You shivered by his touch and Jaejoong chuckled. He shifted your bra so it was beneath your breast and rubbed your nipples in a circular motion. You bit harder onto your lips and shut your eyes. Jaejoong tugged onto your shorts, leaving it hanging below your knees.
“Jaejoong shhi…” you said in a frightened tone.
“What?!” he snarled while rolling up your shirt.
Jaejoong slowly inserted his middle finger in your hole and you jerked up “Ahhh!! Please don’t do it. It’ll hurt.” You sobbed.
Jaejoong scoffed “I don’t care.”
He leaned his head towards your breast and at first sympathetically kissed them, but soon aggressively started to suck them.
“Ahh! Jaejoong shhi…stop! Please!” you groaned.
Jaejoong ignored you and slightly nibbled on your left nipple while his right hand pinched the other one. You jumped “Ahh!” you gasped.
Jaejoong stopped as your bra had started an annoyance. Jaejoong harshly ripped it off of you and let it hit the hard floor then continued to suck your nipples. Then you felt him enter another two fingers and started making a scissoring motion “Jae…joong sh…hi pl…please…I…I don’t wa...nt this.” You managed to say.
“Do you think I care?” he said as he unbuckled his pants.
You started breathing rapidly as Jaejoong put on his protection.
“Jaejoong shhi please…pl-”
“Say another word and I swear…when we get home I’ll fuck you so hard you won’t be able to move tomorrow.” He threatened.
You couldn’t control your emotions anymore and your tears ran down your cheeks.
“Got it?”
You nodded.
“Good.” He said and removed his fingers from your hole.
When you weren’t even fully aware you felt Jaejoong’s member penetrate you. You covered your mouth to prevent anyone from hearing you “Mpfh.”
Jaejoong sly smiled “Good you obey.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You walked your room and set your things down on the floor. You walked over to your bed and fell into the bed. You covered your body and started to cry “I feel so disgusting…” you sobbed.
Your body started to tremble as you just recalled what Jaejoong had done to you.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
“_________ ah! Dinner’s ready!” Junsu shouted as he opened your door.
“__-” he stopped when he noticed you sleeping on your bed “I’ll get you another time.”

Comment Reply~

daesungvip: LMFAO!! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 11/9/2009, 6:25 pm

... how can jaejoong be such an asshole but so hot at the same time?

“Say another word and I swear…when we get home I’ll fuck you so hard you won’t be able to move tomorrow.” He threatened.

^ are you TRYING to give me a heart attack? it's kinda working. @_@

ASDFGHJKL;'
update NOW.
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/2/2010, 9:29 am

The Orphan
Ch.5
۞Omma۞

Jaejoong walked up the stairs and passed by your room. He entered and quietly shut the door behind him. He slowly approached your sleeping body and stared at your face. He could see the dried tears that were left behind. He examined your body and traced your body line. He stopped when he noticed you weren’t wearing your bra. He smirked “Tired after that one round? You were a good girl earlier; I won’t touch you tonight, if I don’t get bored.”
Jaejoong sighed and stood up. He walked towards the door and looked back ‘Why do I hate you?’ he asked himself in his head.
Jaejoong walked into his room and sat at his desk. He looked at the drawer with the key hole and sighed. He opened his top drawer and took out the petite key. He put it in the key hole and opened the drawer “Omma…” he said while taking out a picture of him with his mother.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You woke up and got out of bed. You opened your door and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. You opened the fridge and got a drink of water. You leaned against the kitchen island and run your slim fingers through your hair “My back hurts.” You whined.
You finished the remaining of your water and set it in the sink. When you were walking up the stairs you heard a knock on the door. You turned your head and stared at the door. You continued to stare at it until you saw a flash of lighting followed by thunder. You flinched and tiptoed to the door. You peeked out from the peephole and saw Jaejoong swaying around. You opened the door and held onto his upper arms “Jaejoong shhi are you okay?!” you asked, worried.
“Get out of my way.” He slurred.
You pouted “Why are you drunk right now Jaejoong shhi! You need to stop! It’s dangerous for you to do this.” You whined as you helped him into the house.
“Let go I don’t need your help.” He pushed you away.
You fell on your butt and sighed. You got back up and grabbed onto Jaejoong’s side “You need my help Jaejoong so stop being stubborn.” You said.
When you were both on the top stair Jaejoong pushed you away from him and you fell. You landed head first, hitting all the stairs. You covered your head and silently whimpered “Oww…Why should I be so nice to him.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You painfully walked up the stairs to your room. When you were about to open the door you glanced at Jaejoong’s door. He was sitting outside of it swaying his head left and right “Just ignore him.” You said and walked in your room.
After half an hour you heard your door creak open and you saw a shadow near you. You sat up and squinted your eyes “Jaejoong shhi?” you asked.
He lay next to you and your eyes widened “Omo!” you gasped as his face was barely an inch away from your lips. You turned your back to him and scooted several inches from him. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around your waist and snuggled into your back “Omma…” he mumbled.
You opened your eyes and slightly glanced back at him “That’s right today’s her…her death anniversary.”

Comment reply~

daesungvip: LMFAO! It's because I can make like one! lol JK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/2/2010, 9:30 am

The Orphan
Ch.6
۞Annyeonghaseyo Oh shhi۞

You woke up and felt arms wrapped around your waist. You looked back and saw Jaejoong sleeping. You tilted your head and had a recap of what happened. You gasped “I forgot to go!”
You gently removed Jaejoong’s hands from your waist and slid off the bed. You stood up and bit your lip “Ahhh.” You groaned as you felt a sharp pain in your back.
You quickly changed into something casual and grabbed your bag. You put on your favorite necklace and left your room, then quietly walked down the stairs. You opened the front door and started walked to the bus stop near your house. You took out your i-pod and waited for the bus to arrive. About ten minutes later the bus arrived and you got on. You flipped your cellphone open and looked at the time “7:45, it’s early enough to go.” You said and put your phone back in your bag.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You stopped by the nearest flower shop and walked the rest of your way to your destination. [XD] You looked at the open gates to the cemetery and noticed you were the only one going. You walked around until you saw the grave stone ‘Han Oh’. You blew out some air and smiled “Annyeonghaseyo Oh shhi” you bowed to the grave stone.
You bent down and set the flowers in front of the grave stone “Mian haeyo Oh shhi, I came late I didn’t feel well yesterday, but I promise I won’t be late again!” you said and looked at her picture on the headstone.
You talked with it for a bit and looked at your cellphone, you pouted “Mian haeyo Oh shhi, but I have to go. Thank you for having a nice son.” You sadly smiled “I know he’s nice, he just hasn’t shown it to me yet.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You came back home and glanced at the grandfather clock. You smiled “It’s still early, they’re not up yet.” You smiled and set your things down. You walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinets and took out the food, then started cooking. While you were cooking you heard footsteps approaching and you turned back. You smiled “Ah! Morning Omma! Morning Appa!” you greeted them.
“Wah! ________ ah up again cooking? Aish, why can’t I ever wake up earlier than you to make breakfast?” Geun Young pouted.
Jae Wook chuckled “Because she’s not old yet honey.” He joked.
“YAH! I’m not old yet Jae Wook! I’m in my late 20’s! It’s not bad.” She said.
“I’m just kidding honey.” Jae Wook pecked her on her lips.
“Omma, Appa not here while the kids are staring.” You said.
They looked at you “Wha-”
“YAH!! Dongsaeng I’m older than you!” a high voice shrieked.
You giggled “Well you act like a baby.” You said and started placing the eggs on the plate.
“YAH! Don’t make fun of me!” Junsu pouted.
You giggled and hugged Junsu “I’m just kidding Oppa.” You smiled.
When you were hugging Junsu you saw Jaejoong staring at you. You politely pulled away from Junsu and clapped your hands together “So who’s hungry? Because everything’s ready!” you smiled.
While everyone was eating you went up to your room and lay on your bed. You rolled onto your stomach and hugged onto your pillow “Why do you ruin every single moment I have with my family? Why do you hate me so much Jaejoong shhi.” Your eyes began to water.
You heard a knock on your door and you wiped away your tears “Come in.” you said.
Jae Wook walked in “Hey princess aren’t you going to eat?” he asked.
You smiled and shook your head “No I’m not hungry.”
Jae Wook gave you a worried look “Appa I’m fine don’t worry! I’m just not hungry.” You assured.
He pouted “You’re not going to become like those anorexic girls are you? The ones that skip their meals?” he said.
You shook your head “No way! Appa don’t worry!” you smiled.
“Good, because your Omma and I have to go overseas for a while and I don’t want a call from any of your brothers, saying you’re not eating.” He warned.
You giggled “Appa I’m not going anorexic.” You said.
He rubbed your back and kissed your head “Okay, then giving you the head up we’re going to leave this afternoon.” He said.
You looked up and your eyes began to water “So soon?” you pouted.
“Sorry princess, but you’ve always been so tired and stressed these day, we just don’t want to disturb you.” He said.
“Oh…sorry Appa, well I hope you and Omma have a safe trip.” You said.
“We will, no need to worry about us.” He smiled “just keep an eye on your brothers too, they can be trouble makers.” He whispered.
You giggled and nodded “Yeah alright Appa, I will.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You came back home from the airport [Sorry I skipped it lol] and sat on the couch. Junsu shortly joined you and he held your hand “Something wrong Dongsaeng?” he asked.
You shook your head “Just miss Omma and Appa.”
Junsu smiled “Same here, but het we’re home alone now!”
Your face grew pale and you frowned “Yeah…we are.” You said ‘And Jaejoong’s here.’ You continued your sentence in your head.

Comments are LOVED and MOTAVATING

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 1/2/2010, 7:35 pm

YAY!
sorry for not commenting earlier ;
haven't had a chance to read!
i love it!!
jaejoong's so mean >__i can't wait for an update
i haz a feeling somethings gonna happen to jaejoong ;o
daesungvip
daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/24/2010, 2:29 pm

۞Yoochun۞

Jaejoong walked into your room grinning. You tilted your head and looked at him “What wrong with you?” you asked.
Jaejoong approached you and chuckled “Junsu’s going over to his friends house this weekend, so it’ll just be the two of us.” Jaejoong whispered in your ear while sliding his hands down your shirt.
You gasped “Jaejoong shhi please.” You bit your lip as he tightly groped your breasts.
You jerked forward “Nahh, Jaejoong shhi, please don’t do this right now.”
“I can if I want.” He said as he nibbled your ear left.
You shivered “But Junsu’s s-”
“He just left.” Jaejoong grinned and ripped your shirt open “Now I don’t have to hold back.”
Your eyes widened “No, please Jaejoong shhi.” Your tears began to fall.
Jaejoong brought you to your bed and hovered himself over you. You covered your breast and looked away. Jaejoong started planting kissed on your neck, then down to your breast. You turned your head and bit onto your fingers, trying not to make a sound. Jaejoong smirked and nibbled on your nipple. You jerked up and moaned. Jaejoong eagerly stripped you down and stopped for a moment to do the same to him. When he was fully bare he licked his lips and spread your legs. Your eyes widened “No Jaejoong shhi, please! Plaese do-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” you cried as he penetrated you.
Jaejoong repeatedly slammed his member in and out of you. You arched your back and gripped onto the bed sheet “Ahhh…Jaejoong shhi stop it please.” You sobbed.
After a while Jaejoong slid his member out of you and smirked. You wearily looked at him and Jaejoong leaned over your ear “You think it stops here?”
Your eyes widened “Wha-ahhh ahhh.” You yelped as he pulled you up by your hair and shoved you to the ground.
You picked yourself up and stared at him, sitting at the edge of the bed. You looked at him and Jaejoong chuckled “Don’t act stupid like you don’t know what I’m telling you to do.” He leaned back.
You stared at his member and your lips became dry “I…I don’t want to.” You mumbled.
Jaejoong glared at you “What?”
“I…I…” you lost all your thoughts when he was looking at you.
You bit your lips and leveled yourself to his member’s level. Your heart began racing ‘I don’t want this.’ You thought and looked away.
Jaejoong noticed your stalling and grabbed your hair and pulled it closer to him “Do it or I’ll do something worse.” He threatened.
You gulped “You’re lying.” You said.
Jaejoong leaned over and cupped your butt in his hands “Try me then.” He chuckled.
“Ahhh Jaejoong shhi!” you gasped as he tightly squeezed your butt.
Jaejoong let go of you and started walking away “You’re up for a lot of things tonight.” Jaejoong smirked and left.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You tried standing up after an hour or two of resting, but your legs were still a bit wobbly. You quickly got dressed and left the house without Jaejoong noticing.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You walked around Seoul alone, smiling to yourself “Ahhh it feels so good, not being near Jaejoong right now.” You said you felt the cool breeze.
Your legs started to hurt and you found yourself in front of the Han River. You thinly smiled and sat on the grass. You looked at the scenery and sighed “Oh shhi, how are you? *plays with the grass* are you hurting?” you sadly asked “Because of your son.” You choked out as your chest began to ache.
You looked up and blinked a few times, trying to hold in the tears “Hey…” a familiar voice called out.
You tiled your head and looked back “Huh? *you looked up* Are you talking to me?” you asked.
The male walked towards you “Yeah you.” He said as he came closer.
You squinted your eyes and you felt your heart slightly race and your cheeks redden “Oh…Yoochun shhi.” You softly said.
The male tilted his head and nervously chuckled “Heh heh I’m sorry.” He scratched the back of his head.
You looked at him “Huh? What are you sorry for?” you asked.
“I don’t know your name.” he looked down, avoiding your eyes.
You smiled “I’m Kim _________, I go to your school, but it’s okay if you do-”
“Hey ________ shhi! Nice to meet you.” He smiled.
You nodded “Same here.”
“Umm so why are you here?” he asked.
You shrugged “I don’t know I just want to get out the house for a while.” You said.
Yoochun sat down next to you “So errrmm won’t your parents worry about you though??” Yoochun asked.
You shook your head “No they’re not home, it’s just Jaejoong and I for a while.”
Yoochun tilted his head “I thought you had another brother?” Yoochun asked “Where’s he?”
You looked at him “He’s staying over at a friends for a while.”
“Oh, well he’ll start to worry about you if you stay here longer.” Yoochun said.
You shook your head “He doesn’t like me very well.” You said.
Yoochun chuckled “Why wouldn’t he like you? You’re his sister. Deep down he really cares for you, it happens with every sibling.” He smiled at you.
You smiled “But it’s different with me. *shrugs* Oh well.” You stopped.
Yoochun looked at you “You should be getting home, the sun’s setting.” He said.
“Maybe later.” You said.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You spent about two hours talking to Yoochun alone and you lay on the grass and sighed “I think I have to go home now Yoochun shhi.” You said.
Yoochun lay next to you and his hand accidentally landed on top of yours “Yeah, its kinda late now.” He said.
“Yeah…” you said as you looked at his hand on top of yours and your cheeks began to redden.
You sat up and looked at him “Well I guess I’ll be going then.” You said and stood up.
You brushed the grass off yourself and started walking. Out of reaction Yoochun looked at you and opened his mouth “Wait up!” he said.
You turned around “What.”
He walked over towards you “It’s dark so it’s dangerous for a girl like you to be walking out alone.” He smiled.
You chuckled and rolled your eyes “And so…” you said.
“So I’ll walk you home.” He smiled and took hold of your hand.
Your eyes widened and you froze ‘Omo! Yoochun’s holding my hand!’ you thought.
Yoochun looked at you “Something wrong?” he asked.
You looked up and shook your head “Huh? No, but my house is this way.” You pointed at the opposite direction.
Yoochun chuckled “I knew that.” And walked with you.

comment reply~

daesungvip: lol it's okay! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/24/2010, 2:30 pm

Chapter 8

۞Worried۞

“So ______ shhi I’m sorry, but what grade are you in?” Yoochun asked.
You looked at him “Hmm? Oh well I’m going to be a junior.” You answered.
“Oh really?! Me too! Let’s hope we’ll be in the same class together!” he smiled.
You smiled “That’ll be really nice.”
“How old are you?” he asked.
You chuckled “Trying to figure out my info? Huh?” you joked.
Yoochun laughed “Yah! I’m just wondering.” He said and playfully pushed you.
You giggled “I’m 16, but I’m turning seventeen.”
“Oh when?”
“December.” You said.
“Oh…Hey who are your brothers, I mean besides Jaejoong.” Yoochun asked.
“Junsu, he’s my twin.” You smiled.
“You two must be close then, right?”
You shrugged “Kinda.”
“Why kinda?” Yoochun asked.
“Yah! Why are you asking me so many questions?” you said with a smile.
“I don’t know, they’re just coming out.” He confessed.
You chuckled “Dumbass.”
“YAH!”
You laughed “I’m just kidding Yoochun shhi!”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You both were in front of the gates and you politely bowed “Thanks for walking my home Yoochun shhi.” You said.
“No problem _________ shhi.”
“Well…I’ll be going then.” You stalled.
As Yoochun watched you slowly making your way to the door he stopped you “Hey _________ shhi do you wanna hang out tomorrow?” Yoochun asked.
You turned around and smiled “Sure!”
Yoochun jogged up to you and took out a pen “Here’s my number.” He said and began to write his phone number on your palm.
You smiled “Thanks…err do you want mines too?” you asked.
“Just call me.” He said.
You nodded “Okay.” You smiled as your heart began to race.
‘Did I just get his number?! AHHHH!!! I’m so happy!’ you screamed in your mind.
“Let’s meet at the Han river, sound good?” he asked.
“Yeah alright.”
Yoochun turned away and began to run off. You paused ad turned back “Yoochun shhi! What time?!” you shouted.
Yoochun turned back “I can’t hear you!” he said.
“What time!”
“Just call me and ask!” he said and turned away.
You chuckled and took out your cellphone. You to dial his number and pressed ‘talk’. After a few rings you heard “Yeeellow?” a male voice said.
“Errr Yoochun shhi?” you asked, unsurely.
“Yep!” you smiled.
“What time did you want to meet?” you asked.
“How about noon.” He said.
You nodded your head “Sure that’s good, kay bye Yoochun I’m going inside.” You said and hung up.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You walked up the stairs and you opened your door. You were surprised to see Jaejoong sleeping on your bed. You walked over to his body and crouched down to his height “Did something happen?” you whispered to yourself.
You took a better look at Jaejoong’s face and you noticed something purplish on his cheek. You gasped and tucked his hair behind his ear. You frowned and softly brushed your hand against his cheek, Jaejoong’s eyes slowly fluttered open and he grabbed your wrist and pulled you on top of him. Your eyes widened and you looked into his eyes “Jaejoong shhi w..w-”
“Why were you touching me?” he asked in a cold tone.
“I…your cheek, w…what happened to your cheek?” you asked, looking at the pillow next to him.
“Because I ran into some assholes while looking for you.” He said.
You looked at him “What?”
“Your ass wasn’t home when I woke up from my nap and…” he trailed off.
You looked at him “And what?” you asked.
Jaejoong looked away “And I was worried about you.” He softly said.
You thinly smiled and nodded “I’m sorry Jaejoong shhi.” You said.
Jaejoong hugged your waist and set your head on his chest “Don’t…don’t stay out so late anymore.” He said.
Your heart began to race as your bodies were joined together ‘Why is my heart beating like this? I…this is normal right?’ you thought.
While this ran in Jaejoong’s mind ‘This little shit got me fucking worried. Why though?’ he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlynne28 6/24/2010, 9:47 pm

hey!! im your reader in winglin and i found your same story here and i read it again.. please update.. and i like your story.. please please update..
jlynne28
jlynne28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/24/2010, 10:02 pm

jlynne28 wrote:hey!! im your reader in winglin and i found your same story here and i read it again.. please update.. and i like your story.. please please update..
I usually just update on winglin heh heh I'm getting lazy now a days

Back to top Go down

Post by jlynne28 6/26/2010, 8:43 am

so are you going to update it there or anywhere?? i kinda like your story..
jlynne28
jlynne28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/26/2010, 4:36 pm

jlynne28 wrote:so are you going to update it there or anywhere?? i kinda like your story..
yeah I will once I find the plot somewhere in my room lol ^^ If you like my story you should also check out my other ones! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by jlynne28 6/26/2010, 7:21 pm

okey what are your other stories i will read it.. is it in winglin or here in fanfictional??
jlynne28
jlynne28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/26/2010, 7:55 pm

jlynne28 wrote:okey what are your other stories i will read it.. is it in winglin or here in fanfictional??
Its on winglin. Just add a number after my name.
like /JA3J00NG2/ and so on ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by jlynne28 6/27/2010, 12:12 am

ok i will read yoour fanfic there.. im always opening the winglin and search for stories there. and i'm searching for so eun fanfic its either her on the poster or the character itself.. thanks.. i will comment on all of your stories.. please update this one.. thanks!! Very Happy study
jlynne28
jlynne28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/27/2010, 12:14 am

jlynne28 wrote:ok i will read yoour fanfic there.. im always opening the winglin and search for stories there. and i'm searching for so eun fanfic its either her on the poster or the character itself.. thanks.. i will comment on all of your stories.. please update this one.. thanks!! Very Happy study
Kay I will try! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum