Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Permanent Devotion Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Permanent Devotion Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Permanent Devotion Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Permanent Devotion Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Permanent Devotion Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Permanent Devotion Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Permanent Devotion Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Permanent Devotion Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Permanent Devotion Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Permanent Devotion

3 posters

Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty Permanent Devotion

Post by Tammy 8/28/2009, 7:13 pm

Permanent Devotion 21l797m

Tammy Production Presents:
Title: Permanent Devotion
Disclaimer: No Characters are Owned, Bought, or Stolen by me.
Started: August 25 2009
End: Unknown
Characters: Kim JaeJoong
Park Mia (YOU!)
Jung Yunho
Shim Changmin
Kim Junsu
Park Yoochun
Minors
A/N: This was a story I wanted to start a long time ago. And now I will, I hope you will like it. If the plot is somehow similar to someone else’s. I am sure that it is only a coincidence as I came up with this from my own brain. ^__^

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind.”

~Anonymous~

They say that love is as boundless as the sea, that even in your next life on earth; you would still love the same person because it’s what fate has in store for you. But what is fate? What controls it? Who’s in charge? It seems that nobody knows. Even for some people who believe in fate wants to change it all, because the chosen path for them is something they cannot handle.
For Park Mia, Life was never a problem. A simple girl living peacefully with her parents, straight A’s, nice personality and a friend to everyone. Never in her 18 years of living has she regretted anything. Even having the knowledge of her major illness, but it doesn’t stop her dedicated soul from fulfilling the years she has left. One wish is still left lingering in her list before she departs from this earth, and that is to meet the people who make her fragile heart beat healthily again; to see the faces that mostly gave her the courage to pursue what she desires, the voices that send her to happy places every time she hears them. And those people are DBSK, the best and number one band in all of Asia. 5 devoted young men reach out to millions of people showing their talent, their creativities and their beauty. Park Mia is a fan and that is a fact. Although she never had a chance to show it to them…even though how much she wanted to. Being too far away was really bringing her spirits down, all she wants is to meet them, see them just once before she disappears.

Mia took it upon herself to write a letter to SM hoping that they would whole heartedly receive it. Mia has an Ischaemic heart disease.

~Ischaemic Heart Disease, otherwise known as Coronary Artery Disease, is a condition that affects the supply of blood to the heart. The blood vessels are narrowed or blocked due to the deposition of cholesterol plaques on their walls. This reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the heart musculature, which is essential for proper functioning of the heart. This may eventually result in a portion of the heart being suddenly deprived of its blood supply leading to the death of that area of heart tissue, resulting in a heart attack.~

She had been already informed that her body was weakening and it scared her, she would cry herself to sleep at night and wake up worrying if her heart would still beat that day. Her time is running out…soon.

Kim JaeJoong is a busy superstar along with his band mates in DBSK. Tight schedules filed with fan meetings, tv shows or tours. He was so used to it, he was numb at the feelings of tiredness, until one girl comes in…

How can a dying girl liven a frozen superstar’s life?
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { H e a r t f e l t L e t t e r }

Post by Tammy 8/28/2009, 7:14 pm

Thank you every one who showed support! ^__^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mia was just checked out of the hospital a few hours ago, she now sits on her cold made up bed lonely inside her room with warm tears flowing out like stream from her eyes, the bed sheets were getting crumpled by her heavy, tight grip on them. The door was locked and her heavy breathing and her tiny whimpers filled the silent room. Why must this happen to her? Why now? Her time was running out as much to her horrible dismay. Mia had plans for her life, she had dreams and hopes for her future which has been told to be bright, but all of those hopes immediately came crashing down on her perfect little world.
Why was she in the hospital you ask?
She just had the case of Angina Pectoris, an acute chest pain from the lack of blood in the heart muscle. Oh if you could feel what she felt then, Mia was preparing dinner for her parents as a surprise and a celebration for her being voted as a valedictorian in school. She turned on the stereo and played her favourite songs. Mia sighed gracefully as the music started and comes in Hero JaeJoong’s magnificent voice…

~As the sun sets
By following the lights
That turns on one by one
I’m going to you~ [Picture of You – DBSK]

She sang along with him and peeled carrots, just then a sudden pain panged inside her chest, Mia held her upper body and dropped the peeler on to the floor. It felt like a sharp knife has been stabbed inside her heart and twisted it around.
“Ah!” she screamed, her lungs slowly shrinking and her breathing was decreasing its count, Mia’s eyes were getting blurry as she sank down to the cold tiled floor, het top was almost ripped from her body from the tightness of her grip.
“Mia? Mia honey were home…MIA!” her mother and father came in from work to get an awful surprise, they picked her up almost as quick as lightning and hurried over to the hospital…once again. Yes, this has happened to her before and she hated it. Even though she knows and has accepted that she was going to lose her life one day, she could go without the pain. But she considered herself still lucky, she never regretted anything in her life and the only thing she needs now is to see, have a single glance at her idols. The Rising Gods of the East.
It was hard for her because she was stuck in America, her parents moved her there for her health. They considered that the medication was better there than in Korea. Realizing this near death matter of hers, Mia took her initiative to write a letter to SM Entertainment even though she’s aware that she only has a 1 in a billion chance of actually being noticed. Mia got up from her bed slowly, wiped her tears and sniffled before she faced her computer. She researched SM’s address and wrote it down on a piece of post it note. Mia sat down on her study table and pulled out a stationary and a pen, while thinking of what to say, Mia turned on her mini stereo and played the song once more. She tapped the pen one, twice and three times before she started writing and pours her feelings down on a plain stationary.

~To whom it may concern,

My name is Park Mia, I know that you probably receive thousands of letters like mine in just one day but I assure you mine is different. Please hear me out. I am an 18 year old teenager here in America and I am a big fan of DBSK. I also regret to inform you that I am a victim of an illness, Ischaemic Heart Disease and I will soon disappear from this world. I only have one simple wish left to fulfil and that is to meet The Rising Gods of the East. I am not making this up, I swear on my short life. The proof of my status, blood tests and etc are stapled here in this letter, I am not lying. Please, Help me fulfil my last ever dream.
You can call me in 5550125

Truly Yours,
Park Mia~

She soon stapled a copy of her results, tests and status on the piece of stationary and folded it into an envelope ready to post. The next day, she left for the post office and posted the letter as soon as possible.

-

The next morning in the SM Entertainment building, the receptionist was handed a bag full of letters and one of them was Mia’s. DBSK’s manager entered the building followed by DBSK themselves. The receptionist approached him and bowed.
“Good Morning Sir, Good Morning DBSK” she greeted politely and bowed
“Good morning to you too, what’s in it for today?” he replied
“Letters as usual Sir.” She informed him with a smile before heading back to her post. The manager ordered TVXQ to head to their practice room and have a little re cap on their songs while he’s heading for his office and poured all the fan letters on his table. He sighed.
“Incredible fans…” he muttered to himself, usually he would just throw the letters away or have someone read them and answer questions that the fans have. He turned to sit on his comfortable leather chair when he stepped on something; he looked down to see a packed letter by the heel of his shoe. He sat down and picked the letter up and opened it, he slipped in his glasses and read the whole letter and the things attached to it.
“This Park Mia… don’t you worry, I’ll fulfil your last wish” he smiled and got his assistant on the phone.
“Hello? Call this number and have a plane ticket arranged to Seoul as soon as possible.” He instructed over the phone and smiled to himself.

-

“Hello?” Mia answered the phone in English.
“Hello? Is this Park Mia?” the person on the other line reluctantly replied in Korean
“Yes, this is she.”
“I am DBSK’s manager’s assistant and we have received your letter just this morning and my boss considered fulfilling your last wish.” Just when the man’s voice stopped at its tracks waiting for Mia’s reply, she swore her heart was beating so fast and felt like it was flying up in the heavens. Tears brimmed by her lids waiting to drop and her hands were gradually sweating.
“Miss Park? Hello?”
“Y-Yes I’m here” her voice were shaky from the happiness stirring inside her
“May we speak to your parents please?” he asked
“Who is it?” Mia’s mom asked from the kitchen preparing the plates.
“Umma, they want to talk to you!” Mia’s voice returned to normal as she waited for her mother to get a hold of the phone. When her mother started talking to the man, Mia sat down on the kitchen table whispering silent prayers that comes into mind. Her hands were locked tightly together and her eyes were sincerely closed as she waited for what seemed like hours.

-

“Mia…honey?” her mother walked towards her with a serious face, a face that she was always afraid to see. Mia hesitantly looked back at her straight in the eyes.
“I don’t know about the idea of going back to Korea…” right then and there, her fluttering heart was shot by the bullet of her mother’s words.
“Why?” she asked
“Your condition… I don’t feel confident about it, especially when I’m not there for you.” Her mother smoothed her shoulders worriedly
“Mom, ever since I found out about my illness…I already accepted what can happen to me. I can handle myself. Besides you said so yourself, whatever happens, happens for a reason right? Please mom? To me this is a gift from heaven… my last wish” Mia cried on her mother’s shoulder as she hugged her.
“Stop saying that! You’re not going to di—we can still—” her mother tried to find the right words to say to her but she had a hard time doing so as the warm fluid streamed down her glistening orbs.
“Umma…” Mia pleaded one last time
“Okay, honey, I’m going to call back that Mr. and get you to fulfil your last wish… okay? And don’t worry about your dad. I’ll talk to him” she agreed and your descended heart fluttered once again. Mia smiled and tears of joy flowed once again. This was it; she’s going to see them, her idols and her encouragement…her inspiration. Dong Bang Shin Ki.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up every day
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

~Courtney Kuchta ~

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { A t L a s t }

Post by Tammy 8/28/2009, 7:15 pm

“JaeJoong… JaeJoong… JAEJOONG!” The responsible leader Yunho woke JaeJoong from a still posture of his silent slumber. JaeJoong’s eyes slowly opened to see Yunho’s goofy smile.
“What?” JaeJoong groaned.
“Manager Hyung wants us to talk to us in the living room. Now.” Yunho nudged JaeJoong one last time and walked towards the sitting room with an awaiting manager sitting on the sofa. By the time all of them were standing in front of the manager, he started to speak.
“Now guys, my…uuhh…niece is coming tomorrow and she will be staying here in your apartment in the guest room.” He explained, he thought that saying Mia was her niece would prevent the guys from flipping and saying things like ‘you can’t let a fan in here!’
“But hyung…that room is a mess” Changmin, the thoughtful maknae murmured
“I know and you guys are responsible for making homey”
“What?! We’re singers not cleaners! Besides, she can clean it when she gets here…” JaeJoong, the cold one snapped. All of the members’ heads turned towards him, not only for answering back to the manager but already disrespecting his ‘so-called’ niece.
“Just for that JaeJoong, you’re cleaning her room.” The manager taunted and JaeJoong’s eyes widened. Yunho turned his head the other so that Jae can’t see his smiling face. Although Changmin failed to keep his cool, he chorused a chuckle… after chuckle…after chuckle and Junsu couldn’t help but to join him. In the end all four of them were sniggering.
“What are you laughing at?” Manager exclaimed “you all are helping to clean out that guest room, understand? Dinners’ on me. Better get going!”
TVXQ all headed for the guest room right next to JaeJoong’s room and sighed. It was the place they dumped mountain piles of fan letters and gifts. The bed was all messed up with no sheets; the windows were all dusty along with the closet. Yoochun took the first step inside the room only to find out, he really couldn’t step on anything…the floor was not visible.
“Umm…” Yoochun started looking around for a spot he can step on.
“Let’s get started, Changmin and Junsu, go get a… LOT of bin bags and Me, Jae and Yoochun can start clearing these things off.” Yunho instructed the rest of them and nobody argued. He was always the man of the house, responsible for his children. TVXQ would be absolutely lost without him. While in the process of cleaning, Yoochun wanted to add something to his humour and read some of the fan letters meant for him. Yoochun sat down and opened a fluffy pink envelope.

~Yoochun Oppa!

I am your biggest fan! And I love you so much…I am one of the very proud Cassiopeians supporting you! I really want to meet you in person Oppa, I bought all your CD’s and photo books. I love you Oppa and I hope you love me too. TVXQ Hwaiting!~

“Aww…” Yoochun cooed and opened another letter but before he could start reading it, Yunho threw a Mickey Mouse stuffed toy and hit Yoochun on the head. Yoochun pretended not to feel this and continued on to the letter, Yunho thought ‘might as well…’ and picked up a letter labelled ‘Yunho Oppa’ he opened it and springs out a picture of him and a picture of a girl.

~Yunho,

My name is Aiza and I’ve been your fan ever since you debut. You are my favourite member because you’re very responsible as a leader, super cute and have so much potential; I hope TVXQ would go further with your ruling. Love you…~

“Aww…” it was now Yunho’s turn to coo. JaeJoong was sweating in the corner of the room sorting out the things that wasn’t needed while intensely glaring at both Yoochun and Yunho picking up letter by letter making more mess than there already is. Junsu and Changmin came in with hand full’s of bin bags in their hands and handed one to JaeJoong.
“Hyung? What are they doing?” Changmin asked JaeJoong
“Goofing off” JaeJoong meekly replied and threw a shoe at Yunho’s head before shoving stuffed toys into the bag. ‘Just when I thought this apartment is already full, another intruder must come’ JaeJoong thought.

-

Mia was sitting on the metal seat inside the airport excitedly waiting for her flight, watching the people walk by and all she could think of what to do, what to say when she gets there. Her mom just left along with her dad that was thinking twice about the decision.
“Do you have you medicine?”
“Yes”
“How about—”
“I’ve got it all dad, don’t worry”
“I’m just… worried about you princess”
Mia was touched at her parent’s actions, ever Mia herself was worried, it might be the last time she sees them for all she knows. But she just let fate take on its toll and go with the flow; even an ill girl like her can still be so carefree.
“Flight 97 is now boarding, Flight 97 is now boarding” the loud voice boomed inside Mia ears inviting her into the airplane that will be taking her to Seoul, the home of her beloved idols. She took a deep breath, stood up and walked towards the gate with her luggage just behind her leg. Her heart was beating furiously as she handed the lady her passport and ticket and headed for the plane.
‘I’m coming Seoul, I’m coming DBSK…I’m coming JaeJoong’ Mia thought.

-

“You did good guys! Dinner’s served!” The manager praised them all when the only person who actually clean was JaeJoong, the rest of them got too intrigued on reading their fan mail. TVXQ sat around the table and began to dig in.
“Hyung was that girl a stalker?” Junsu asked Yunho
“I think so, because that was freaky message!” Yunho shuddered as her replied
“What did it say?” Changmin asked
“Something about ‘I want to have you babies, even 25 of them’ freaky huh? I wasn’t actually serious when I said I wanted 25 kids…”
The members just looked at him with their eyebrows cocked clearly not convinced, but Yunho shook it off and continued eating.

*Ring. Ring.* JaeJoong’s phone rang and he dropped his chopsticks to go check it out. He looked at the caller ID and got up rudely to take it.

“Yah, who do you think JaeJoong’s talking to?” Yoochun asked
“I don’t know, he’s been hiding stuff from us…” Changmin answered and they watched JaeJoong talk on the phone by his bedroom door.

-

~The Next day~

After 16 hours of flight, Mia finally got to Seoul.
‘I’m finally here…’ she thought. Mia went off to fetch her luggage in the conveyor belt and walked towards the arrival area; she spotted a man with her name on a name plate and went to him.
“Excuse me, I’m Park Mia” she gracefully said
“Yes miss, follow me.” The man took her luggage and led her to a black tinted car just outside the entrance, Mia breathed in the fresh Korean air and it felt good, she almost thought that her heart was already healed. Mia got inside the car and her hands began to sweat, she couldn’t stop playing with her fingers and fussing with her hair.
After a few minutes they arrived, she looked outside her window to see the official DBSK apartment. The driver opened the door for her and she stepped out cautiously.
“Here you go miss” the driver rolled her luggage by her side and looked up.
“Park Mia?” the manager popped out from the apartment entrance to welcome her.
“Yes…” she shook hands with the man that granted her last and foremost wish.
“Now, the guys are upstairs, you should consider yourself lucky because I don’t do this very often. I told them that you’re my niece and you will be staying in our guest room that they gladly cleaned out just for you. You ready?” he asked and you nodded.

*Ting* the elevator went
“Were here… deep breaths” he chuckled
Mia trembled while she walked behind him pulling your luggage; he halted to a stop and got out his keys to open the door. The door squeaked and the pace of Mia’s heart increased. The manager opened the door and Yunho’s head popped out with a goofy smile. ‘He’s even more attractive in person’ she thought and you couldn’t help but smile back.
He opened the door wider to reveal the rest of DBSK, you rolled in and breathed deeply.
“My niece…Mia, Meet DBSK”

=-=-=-=--==-=-=-==--==-=-=--=-==-

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”

~Anonymous~
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty Re: Permanent Devotion

Post by daesungvip 8/31/2009, 2:21 am

winglin is a beeetch, so i shall read this story here (:
LOL jaejoong Very Happy why do you make him so adorable ?
i can't wait for an update !
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { U n e x p e c t e d }

Post by Tammy 9/3/2009, 1:19 pm

“H-H-Hello… I’m Park Mia” she stuttered while hyperventilating, looking at each and every one of them, their faces like angels, their smiles like it was carved by cupid and the expression welcoming Mia into their home. All except for one.
“Hello, I’m Changmin” he greeted and gradually came closer for a hug, his steps were making Mia more nervous as hell, Changmin’s arms spread out and Mia was amazed at how long they were but before he can make skin ship, JaeJoong pulled him back by his t-shirt making his jerk back into his place.
“Forgive him; we don’t usually get female visitors here except for the receptionist.” JaeJoong muttered and pinched the bridge of his nose. That was what Mia was waiting for, hearing JaeJoong’s heavenly voice; it felt so good to her to hear it so close, not through television, computer or radio. Mia smiled.
“I’m Yoochun”
“I’m Yunho”
“And I’m Junsu, but of course you already know that.” He smiled. Why does his smile make her knees weak? Mia was mesmerized by it all and stayed quiet staring at them, she noticed that one didn’t introduce himself but she didn’t mind as she already knew him. Her favourite actually.
“Ehem… well guys, lead her to her room and let her rest.” The manager broke the awkward silence before he went off to answer some phone calls.
“How old are you Mia ssi?” Junsu asked
“18” she meekly answered
“Then we can talk comfortably neh? I’m the Oppa” he smiled and took the luggage from her hand, at one point she wanted to take it from him but she wasn’t comfortable touching his hand with her sweaty ones. Junsu was followed by Mia and the rest of DBSK towards the guest room. Junsu halted to a stop and opened the door revealing a very neat and refreshing girl room.
“Wah!” Mia was surprised at how neat they can be, the bed was fixed with white sheets, a study table was dusted and sorted with a little vase of white roses, the curtains were gracefully flowing by the wind coming in through the open window and the closet was vintage and attractively designed. “You did this?”
“Actually, I did. They were a little … occupied.” JaeJoong said and glared at the rest of them who ducked their heads in shame. “I thought white would be fine, since I don’t know what your favourite colour is, I hope the roses doesn’t bother you either.”
“Not at all, white’s actually my favourite colour thank you” Mia walked inside and smelt the roses “Hmm…”
“Well, we’ll leave you alone to rest” Yoochun suggested
“And I’ll call you if it’s time for lunch” Changmin smiled once more and she can’t help but to smile back before the door gradually closed. Junsu asked Yoochun for a quick play on his play station and Changmin was with Yunho thinking of what to feed Mia for lunch while JaeJoong went straight to his room and lied down on his bed. He glanced at his phone waiting for a call but nothing was coming. He stood up, plopped the phone on his bed and headed for the bathroom. JaeJoong took off his top and looked at the mirror. Suddenly the other door opened and in comes Mia gripping on her top. JaeJoong turned around to meet her glistening eyes and covered his body; he forgot that the guest room and his room shared bathrooms.
“Yah!” he shouted
“I-I-I’m sorry… AH”” she screamed louder, Mia’s chest was aching again very painfully and she couldn’t breathe. She immediately went back into her room and looked for her medications to stop the pain. “AAHH” her screams alerted the other members and charged towards her room but the door was locked. JaeJoong quickly put his top back on and joined the other members knocking on her door.
“Mia! Mia open the door! Mia what’s the matter?” Yunho was frantically knocking and his knuckles were red. Mia finally found the medicine and swallowed it, she waited for a few minutes and the pain subsided. Mia now found her strength to answer the door, she opened it and
“MIA!” Changmin grabbed her by the shoulder and shook her body “What’s happening to you? Tell me!”
“I’m fine Changmin really” she calmed him down and forced a smile but none of them was convinced, Mia forgot to wipe the tears that stained her cheeks and it was glistening.
“You’ve been here 5 minutes your lying already” Yoochun said and shook his head.

“U-Umm I-I…well,” Mia wiped her tears and tried to think of an answer while looking into the worried faces of the guys, even the cold one looked worried.
“Mia…come here please” the manager called her over and she quickly –without think twice- walked over to him. TVXQ eyed her with such suspicion, especially JaeJoong.
“Yes...uncle?” she answered
“Your mother just called and she said to not forget your medication, we’ll not tell her what just happened but just be cautious, I manage DBSK too you know.”
“Yes, thank you uncle…uumm… I shall take a rest now” she nodded and headed back to the crowd of boys in front of her room.
“I’m going to take a rest now” she mentioned before closing the door on the boys faces.
“What do you think really happened with her?” Changmin asked
“I don’t know, come on Changmin, maybe she’s just hungry.” Yunho suggested and they all went back to their doings and Mia lied on her bed and tears flowed once again. She was so happy until that came again, she almost forgot about it… it was like she was floating of delight until the gravity pulled her back into the harsh reality. She just inserted her headphones inside her ears and played songs that never fails to make her relax.

~Jinan gwageo soge heuteojyeottdeon sikandeulgwa
Sujubeun misoraneun uri durui geori
Keu saireul salmyeosi muldeuryeojun boratbit bada~ [Nothing Better – DBSK]

Junsu’s pure voice has always been her key to peace.

=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-

I’m trapped in a cage
Where no one can see
All alone in misery
The life I want cannot be mine
So I wait and count the time
But while I wait
I always pray
For my dream to come true
Someday…

~Tammy~

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by VampirePrincess 9/28/2009, 11:47 am

kawaii!!!! me love jaejoong lol...^_^ o_o ♥️_♥️
please update soon...i love how you make jaejoong so cute.

♥️♥️♥️ love this poem you made♥️♥️♥️

I’m trapped in a cage
Where no one can see
All alone in misery
The life I want cannot be mine
So I wait and count the time
But while I wait
I always pray
For my dream to come true
Someday…

I love that peom your talented!!!! ^_^

oh if you have time can you read my story? it a vampire story and not really sure if you'll like it. it called My Vampire Prince...
update soon k!!! ♥️♥️♥️
VampirePrincess
VampirePrincess

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { M i d n i g h t W a r m t h }

Post by Tammy 9/28/2009, 1:53 pm

Mia slept the whole afternoon and didn’t eat lunch or dinner; the members were a little worried but didn’t dare to wake her. They were still confused on what happened earlier, her screams and her tears. TVXQ decided to call it a night and prepare a beauty sleep for their photo shoot tomorrow. All of them were inside their rooms asleep but JaeJoong felt uneasy; ‘Was it my fault that she cried?’ he thought and rolled around his bed. Instead, he stood up and walked outside his room to check up on Mia, JaeJoong silently opened Mia’s door and peeked inside. She was peacefully sleeping tucked up inside her blanket and she looked so serene, -serene yet disturbed- what was in this girl’s mind, JaeJoong was dying to know.
“Hyung?” a hoarse voice called from behind and he turned around to face him. “What are you doing?”
“U-Uhh, Nothing, It’s dark…I just got the wrong room that’s all” JaeJoong lied and Changmin nodded sheepishly and headed to the kitchen for his usual midnight snack. JaeJoong on the other hand walked back into his room and dived into his bed ‘What just happened?’ he asked himself and went into a deep slumber.

-

Mia woke up at 5:30 am and figured out that she has slept all day yesterday and made up the lack sleep she got from the plane ride. She got up and headed for the bathroom hoping that JaeJoong would still be asleep. She quietly brushed her teeth and washed her face. Mia picked out some casual clothes and got changed to make some breakfast for her favourite boys. She exhaled and fried some eggs, bacon and hotdogs; she toasted some bread and made some orange juice. Moments later 6:00 am, JaeJoong woke up and headed for the kitchen where he followed the wonderful smell. He saw Mia preparing the bread into a plate while humming to Seaside song.
“Good morning” JaeJoong greeted and Mia smiled at him.
“Morning! Go wake up the others…breakfast is served”
“Okay.” He yawned and boomed his fists on each room. “WAKE UP!” Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu sleepily walked out of their rooms cutely rubbing their eyes.
“Morning everyone! Dig in!” Mia exclaimed and pulled out each chair for them.
“Wah! You made this?” Yoochun asked bewildered
“Yes, now eat up…You have a big day ahead of you”
DBSK ate every single portion handed to them and got ready for the photo shoot. Mia washed the dishes and said goodbye and good luck to the boys.
“Bye Mia!”
“Bye! Have fun!”
“Thanks for the breakfast!”
“You’re welcome!”
Mia sighed and plopped on to the couch thinking of what to do for the day. She figured that she should clean the whole house and surprise them. Also to cook some spicy kimchi, something JaeJoong would love to eat.

-

“Look fierce…good good!” the photographer dictated and flashes took over the room. DBSK always looked their best at any time of the day; it’s just how they are. They won Guinness world of records for having the most pictures taken. The staff did their work while swooning over them, some couldn’t concentrate and some daydreamed but none of these were noticeable by TVXQ, they were concentrating very hard on work. Work. Work. Work. And by the end of the day, they stay inside their apartment and rest. That’s what their schedules are mostly filled with.

“Okay, one last shot…GREAT! That’s a wrap” the photographer concluded and went over to the screen while TVXQ sat down, have a drink or have their make-up done.
“Oppa!” a girl called out to JaeJoong from behind the set and he turned to see who it was.
“Hey babe…” JaeJoong walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. “I waited for your call…”

-

“Hey! Don’t bring me down~” Mia sang along with her music as she shoved a whole lot of clothes into the washing machine and turned it on, the sitting room was clear along with all of the boys rooms, she put everything it it’s place and even had a sneak peek on Yoochun’s composing song. As she waited for the clothes to be washed, Mia went out to buy ingredients in town for dinner but before she did, Mia took her medicine first then walked out of the apartment. She politely and happily blended in with the people around her. Got the stuff that she needed, Mia headed back and dropped the ingredients on the kitchen counter, she looked at the washing machine and the clothes have already been washed, so Mia transferred the clothes into the dryer. Waiting for it to dry, she started cooking the spicy kimchi ready for the buys’ comeback from work.

-

“Yah JaeJoong! Come on! Last shot and were going home, Come on!” Yunho bellowed
“Bye babe” JaeJoong kissed her on the cheeks and left. Soon, the photo shoot was done and they were ready to go home, they thanked the staff and waved to some fans before heading off. TVXQ walked into the apartment and
“WHOA!” they all chorus, the apartment was sparkling clean, it smelt like delicious food and the stuff were beautifully sorted in its place.
“Mia…we’re home!” Yunho said looking around the apartment, he walked into his room and his eyes nearly bulged out. His room was glistening in the sun rays, his notebooks on the table neatly and the closet was dusted. He looked inside his closet to see all his clothes neatly hangered and folded. Yunho wanted to check the others’ room to see if it was all the same and it was…every single room was absolutely spotless.
“Mia? You cleaned our rooms?”
“You cleaned the whole apartment!” they cheered and thanked her
“Yeah, I knew you would be tired so I cleaned it for you and dinner is served.” Mia hollered them into the table and unleashed the smoking spicy kimchi into their hungry eyes.
“Great! I’m starving!” Changmin stated and was the first to sit around the table. The rest followed eyeing the food presented to them.
“You made this?” JaeJoong asked
“Is that so hard to believe?”
Unlucky for Mia, TVXQ was so tired that they went to sleep straight away after they ate. Mia went to sleep to but at 11:00 pm she woke up again. She guessed it’s because she’s not used to the time difference between Korea and America. Mia went out the room and went to the kitchen to have a little midnight snack. Mia saw Changmin by the fridge looking for something to chew on.
“Changmin?” Mia asked hoarsely
“OH! Mia! It’s you…you scared me!” Changmin hastily turned to see her with a priceless face expression.
“I’m sorry, what are you doing?”
“Looking for food, I get hungry in the middle of the night” he answered
“Me too, wanna share? I haven’t eaten yet”
“Omo! I’m so sorry…we were too busy eating we didn’t ask you if you—I’m so sorry” Changmin felt guilty for finishing most of her cooking and didn’t ask if she’s eaten yet.
“It’s okay, I wasn’t hungry at the time, and besides watching you eat my cooking is good enough” she smiled. Changmin smiled too and looked for more food, he checked in the freezer and saw 3 little tubs of Ben and Jerry’s cookies and cream ice cream.
“I love Ben and Jerry’s!” you gasped and grabbed the ice cream tub. Changmin grabbed one too and got teaspoons for both of them. Mia and Changmin were making good conversation until JaeJoong interrupted them.
“Changmin, go back to sleep, you know how grumpy you get when you don’t get enough sleep” JaeJoong scratched his arm and ordered for Changmin to get back to sleep, the maknae rolled his eyes and followed the Umma of the house. JaeJoong grabbed the ice cream tub from his hands and ate it.
“Can’t sleep?” Mia asked shoving a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.
“Nope.” He answered coolly
“Me neither…” Mia replied with the same cool and walked towards the sitting room. JaeJoong followed. She looked for something to watch in their DVD rack and found ‘I’m a Cyborg but that’s OK’ and inserted in the DVD player. Mia sat down on the couch and anticipated on the film, JaeJoong sat down next to her.
“That’s a funny film, good choice” he commented making Mia smile.
“Thanks, you’re going to watch it with me?” she asked
“If it’s okay…”
“Sure” she continued on eating her ice cream and JaeJoong eyed her with envy. He suddenly scooped a spoonful of her ice cream and tasted it.
“Hey!”
“Well, yours looked like it tasted better…” JaeJoong commented
“They have the same flavour you know…” she replied with little giggles, she just talked to a cute real JaeJoong, not the face of the public cold JaeJoong, and she loved every moment of it. The movie started and the both of them were concentrating on the film, JaeJoong’s laugh was making her heart flutter in the heavens when she hears it. She would laugh too, but not because of the film, because of the way JaeJoong makes her feel. It was indescribable. However, the time has come and Mia was now battling with sleep. She tried to keep her eyes open but she failed, her head plopped down onto JaeJoong shoulder making him freeze. He could hear slight snores coming from her and he chuckled. ‘What is it with you that—no! JaeJoong…you’re taken’ he thought and with that he returned to his cold self and carried Mia back into her room effortlessly.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.~

~Anonymous~

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

JaeJoong’s taken?
By who?
What will Mia do when she finds out?
Is Changmin turning on to like Mia?
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { F i r s t R o s e }

Post by Tammy 9/28/2009, 1:54 pm

JaeJoong woke up and headed for the bathroom, being cautious that maybe Mia was in there too. He went inside and stared at the mirror for a while having flashbacks of the night before. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before he went out for breakfast. JaeJoong walked outside and once again smelt delicious food. He smiled unconsciously.
“Oh! JaeJoong… breakfast is almost done…” Mia muttered while cracking another egg onto the pan.
“Okay, should I go wake them up?” he asked before sitting down onto the pulled out chair.
“No, it should be fine… by the way, thank you for carrying me back on my bed last night. I didn’t mean to sleep on you” Mia apologized.
“It’s fine. You weren’t so heavy—” he stopped before he could say anything else that he noticed about Mia last night. Like her pink lips, fairly smooth skin and a very attractive face structure. He shook his head of the flashback.
“Oh…thanks again” she murmured then the rest of TVXQ flowed into the kitchen table.
“Morning Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun…where’s Changmin?” Mia asked
“Probably still asleep…” Yoochun answered with a yawn.
“I’ll go wake him up. Dig in!” Mia said as she walked down the hallway into Changmin’s room. She knocked 3 times and cooed “Changmin… Oppa…” but no avail, Mia decided to open the door and wake him up manually. She walked in and gazed down at his sleeping figure, he was so tall with long legs just stretching towards the end of the bed. Mia shook him gently.
“Changmin ah, wake up, it’s time for breakfast”
“Mmm, five more minutes…” he groaned and turned.
“Changmin ah…” Mia traced her hand along his cheeks and was planning on pinching it when his lids began to unfasten; Changmin looked up at the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen, widely awake now staring at her hazel orbs.
“Come on… wake up otherwise your hyungs will eat all the breakfast” Mia taunted and Changmin shot straight up and ran outside only to see that the breakfast was all gone. Mia followed behind him. TVXQ stared at him innocently.
“Ch-Ch-Changmin ah…” Junsu stuttered trying to hide the last hotdog stabbed by his fork.
“Hyung!” he stomped
“Don’t worry Changmin, I’ll cook more for you” Mia went over to the kitchen counter and gathered more breakfast provisions for Changmin.
“You selfish people! You ate it all; you didn’t even ask if Mia’s eaten some yet! She’s not our maid you know!” Changmin exclaimed at all of them making their faces pink in shame.
“Omo… I’m sorry Mia… crap” Yunho cursed
“It’s okay; I’m not hungry at the moment anyway. You guys should get ready now; you’ve got a talk show right?” Mia said while shuffling some hotdogs in the pan.
“Yep. And a fan signing this afternoon.” Junsu wiped his mouth with the napkin and headed for his room followed by the rest of TVXQ except for Changmin.
“I’m sorry Min, it’ll be done soon.”
“It’s okay Mia…I really appreciate it” he smiled but his faced sulked once more. After Changmin had eaten, he uneasily walked over to his room to get ready. After the boys had left Mia reluctantly ate some food and took her medication. Since nothing was to be done inside the house, she got out the pass that the manager provided and headed for the boys talk show location.
“Wait…I can’t go there empty handed.” Mia said to herself and thought of an idea. She prepared little lunchboxes for TVXQ and headed out.

-

TVXQ just finished the first half of the talk show and was watching it on screen behind the set. Mia came skipping in the studio with the bag of lunches in her hands.
“Hello everyone!” Mia greeted them
“Mia!” TVXQ cheered
“I’ve got some lunches for you guys.” Mia held out the bad and grinned
“Yes! I’m sick of studio lunches” Junsu took the bag and unravelled the lunch boxes filled with sushi and other victuals. Yoochun, Yunho, JaeJoong and Junsu started to eat theirs while Changmin was still watching the play back of their interview. Mia walked up to him.
“Are you okay? You’ve been weird since this morning”
“Yeah… I’m fine, don’t worry.” He replied
“Look, I don’t know you all that well, but I can tell when a person’s lying.” Mia snapped back gently, Changmin looked at her with apologetic eyes.
“It’s just… in the entire group, I don’t feel that… I’m needed, you know?”
“You’re not needed?! Why would you think that?” Mia was shocked; she had no idea that the bubbly maknae was feeling this down.
“Look, my parts in the interview would eventually be cut out by the editor.” He explained sadly
“Why would they do that?”
“Apparently, when they show my parts…the rates drop, so they cut it out”
“That’s not true! It’s not and you know it” she persistently persuaded.
“It’s the ugly truth…” he shrugged and opened his little box of lunch and shoved it in his mouth. “Thank you for this by the way, I was so hungry”
Mia just looked at him worriedly then at everyone. TVXQ was now getting their make-up done waiting to get back into the show, before Changmin went back into the set, Mia said some last words.
“Hwaiting…” and pumped her fists into the air.
Right after the show, TVXQ went into a fan signing to promote their CD. All five of them sat down into their destined stations and waited for the fans to pour in. JaeJoong had the biggest line and his fingers were aching from writing the same message all over again to make his fans happy. Unfortunately, his line was way too long so the bodyguards decided to move some girls into another line. Mia crossed her eyebrows when she saw that Changmin had the shortest line, the bodyguards moved half of JaeJoong’s line into Changmin’s to lessen the fuss. One girl didn’t look too satisfied.
“Why do I have to move? I need to get JaeJoong Oppa’s signature!” she moaned
“I’m sorry, his line was too long, you can get Choikang Changmin’s signature instead.” The guard politely said.
“But I don’t want to! I want JaeJoong’s! Move me back!” she groaned again and stomped her feet, the rest of the line looked at her as if she was a bitch. The girl began to throw more tantrums and tears flowed from her eyes.
“Changmin’s cute too! Stop being picky, at least you get one of their signatures.” One girl tried to calm the other down. Changmin’s felt uneasy, upset and disturbed while hearing the bickering near at the back of the line ‘Am I that bad?’ he thought while faking a smile to his hyungs and to his fans. The girl looked at Changmin then back at JaeJoong.
“HE’S NOT CUTE AT ALL” she screamed and the guard nearly took her out of the line, but Changmin interrupted them.
“Don’t take her out, Just put her back into JaeJoong’s line” JaeJoong looked at him in disbelief while Changmin bit his lip. An hour past and the fan singing have come to an end. They all stretched and sighed.
“Changmin ah, are you okay? You know some fans are just a little ungrateful…don’t mind it” Yunho, the responsible leader advised the maknae. While walking towards the exit, one fan girl came to Changmin and held out a box of chocolates. Changmin was shocked.
“Who do you want me to give this to?” he asked
“N-N-No Oppa, they’re for you…don’t you like it?” the fan stuttered and bowed her head.
“No, I like it, Thank you!” he cheered, but it doesn’t mean that he’s forgotten about the earlier incident, even from the beginning, he already knew that showbiz was harsh…but he didn’t know how much it hurt.
Mia saw this encounter and smiled, he’s not useless at all.

-

They all entered the apartment and Changmin went straight to his room. Mia followed him
“Changmin-ah…” she greeted
“Why Mia?”he asked looking into the long mirror screwed into his closet.
“Why what?”
“Why…is… the people… I don’t know” he plopped onto the bed frustrated and tired, seems like the event today really affected him.
“It’s okay Changmin… That was just one fan! And if she knew you, she would have your signature any day” she comforted
“Thanks Mia…” he smiled
“Here.” Mia handed him a red rose.
“What’s this for?”
“Count how many red petals attached to that stem and times it by a hundred. That’s how many and how much the fans, the members and your family loves you. Cheer up” she cheered and he smiled once again. “Okay, dinner will be served soon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~

~Albert Camus~
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { F o r c e d H a p p i n e s s }

Post by Tammy 9/28/2009, 1:55 pm

“Mia please!” Junsu pleaded
“I don’t know…” she replied unsure
“Pleases please please! I’ll show you my XIAHtic dance!” he grinned
“Okay fine!” she concluded and cheekily pinched Junsu’s cheek, he had successfully persuaded her to come with them and see their dance rehearsals. She never thought that her idols would soon become his brothers one day. Mia was so thankful to the manager and his parents for letting her have this one in a gazillion opportunity. JaeJoong looked as handsome as always, he looked good in anything and nobody ever complained. Same with Yunho, the man of the house. It also seemed like Changmin had eased up from the dire event. They were all ready to head out to SM for their dance studio and walked towards the shiny car awaiting them in the car park. They tried to keep low key since they don’t want more fans taking unnecessary pictures or asking for more signatures. The car ride was…quite…
“Hyung! You’re squishing me!” Changmin complained wiggling his butt for more seat space.
“No I’m not! You’re squishing me!” Junsu was doing the same thing because mostly, all five of them can easily fit in a five seated car…but Mia was with them today.
“Guys! I’ll sit on the floor! Or better yet, shove me in the trunk” Mia exclaimed, she was even barely sitting on anything in the car. She was sat next to JaeJoong and JaeJoong was sat next to Junsu and Junsu was sat next to Changmin while Yoochun and Yunho are in the front. Mia stood up ready to sit on the floor -if anything can be seen- but the car suddenly halted to a stop. She jerked forward and lost her balance landing on JaeJoong’s lap. JaeJoong was startled but didn’t complain for some reason ‘why can’t I push her off me?’ he thought.
“I’m sorry guys, a cat crossed the road” Yunho chuckled not keeping his eyes off the highway. As soon as Mia realised this awkward position, she got off of him and controlled her heartbeat. It was going at a pace of over 100 miles p/h, she breathed deeply.
“Mia ssi, sit on JaeJoong hyungs lap, then we’ll all be happy” Junsu joked and JaeJoong slapped his arm playfully,
“Uuhh… no, I’m good thanks” she objected
“Mia ssi, sit down, we don’t want the manager to find out that her niece has a broken back” Yoochun sniggered.
“But—”
“Just sit down.” JaeJoong snapped and sat properly looking intently outside the window. Mia sat down on his lap and her heart was beating at a pace of 200 miles p/h. Feeling the warmth of his body penetrating through hers was unbearable. Junsu and Changmin shuffled and got what they wanted and sighed.

-

As they entered the SM building, all of them were poised, stylish and hot; no one could take their eyes off of them. Some wondered who the girl walking behind TVXQ was and glared at her.
“Mia, follow closely.” Yunho instructed and she nodded, they got inside the elevator and as the door closed, they all exhaled.
“God, it’s hard to keep an image” Junsu complained
“Where are we going to meet the manager?” JaeJoong asked
“He’s already waiting for us in the studio” Yunho answered. *ting*
TVXQ and Mia coolly set off towards the dance studio only to find out that it was still occupied. They all looked puzzled. The manager met them just outside the studio door and said a few words.
“Good, you guys are here… and Mia too.” he smiled at Mia “Just wait a little more, their manager begged for just a little more time, okay?” and then he walked away answering another phone call.
“Well, we should just wait then” Yoochun sighed and entered the room, watching the other artists dance. TVXQ followed and sat down on the bench along with Mia. She was delighted to see Super Junior dance up close, her eyes were glistening with joy.
“I think KangIn’s a little off today huh? Maybe he’s hungry” Junsu commented, when the music finished, Super Junior all dropped their bodies onto the floor and panted, although one walked towards TVXQ.
“Sup Yunho!” Heechul greeted him followed by Leeteuk.
“Who do we have here?” they both asked and Mia cringed.
“Oh, this is Mia, our manager’s niece…she’s staying with us for a while” JaeJoong answered.
“Hello Mia ssi, I’m Leeteuk!” he took out his hand to shake hers; Mia stood up and shook it hesitantly. The rest of Super Junior flowed in to introduce themselves to Mia and it was a chaos.
“Hi! I’m Sungmin! I’m Siwon! I’m Yesung!” they bellowed and she almost shrieked.
“Guys! Contain yourselves!” Changmin and Junsu pushed all of them away and let you breathe. “She came here to watch us! Not to be suffocated by you lot!” Super junior apologized after that and gathered their things.
“Hey” an attractive voice called out to Mia, she looked up to see an attractive face to match. It was Donghae.
“Hey” she shyly replied
“I’m Donghae.” He muttered as he sat down next to her.
“I know, I’m Park Mia”
“Pretty name… how old are you Mia ssi?”He charmingly asked as he wiped his sweat.
“18”
“Great! I’m the Oppa…” he smiled and watched TVXQ’s practice. As promised, Junsu was doing his XIAHtic dance, a dance that you had memorized at heart.
“I can do that” you whispered but unfortunately, Donghae heard it.
“You can? Why don’t you show us?” he asked
“Oh no…” she declined
“Oh come on… Hey guys! Who wants to see Mia dance?” Donghae shouted over the music towards his fellow members.
“No! No! please…oh my god!” she frantically shook her arms as a unapprovingly to Donghae’s sudden doing.
“Yeah!!!” they cheered, the music suddenly stopped as Junsu invited her towards the dance floor. JaeJoong watched intensely at Mia as she shyly walked next to Junsu. Changmin pressed the play button and music blasted once again.

~I can teach you but
I don’t make you change someone
I don’t make you change ~

Mia moved her body with the same power as Junsu and everyone’s mouth was shut, all eyes were glued to Mia and the way she moves, the sways her hips make and the flicks of her hair. She herself was also enjoying every single moment it, she was delighted that she is entertaining her idols. Until her breathing became hard, it seems like her lungs were shrinking. Mia paused and the pain came back again. She did her best to stand still but all of them were suspicious at her sudden stop.
“Are you okay Mia?” Changmin asked as he turned the music off, TVXQ and Super Junior were all anticipating for her answer.
“I-I-I need the toilet.” She breathed out then ran out of the studio and grabbed her bag in the process. Mia stormed into the women’s room and locked herself inside one of the cubicles and screamed out the pain.
“AAHH!” her hands shaking and searched for her pills. A staff member also went inside the room and heard her screams and knocked on her cubicle door.
“Yah! What’s happening in there? Are you okay? Yah!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“I had no weapon, nor did I hardly wish to fight, neither did I contemplate recovering the bodies of my loved ones, for that was forbidden. I did not pray, nor did I resolve to do anything in particular, for I had no purpose left... I was never again contented in our quiet home.”

-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { J e a l o u s y ? }

Post by Tammy 9/28/2009, 1:56 pm

TVXQ followed her and waited outside the door. They could hear crying and frantic screams inside and it worried the hell out of them, especially JaeJoong. Two more second of crying and he would strongly enter the women’s room.
“Thank…You…” Mia thanked the person who helped her.
“You’re welcome, I’m just glad your okay. Do you have some heart disorder or something?” she asked and Mia froze.
“Yes, but please don’t tell anyone.” Mia pleaded, she did not want TVXQ to find out this way…because then, everything would be different. The woman nodded.
“I’m Sachie by the way…” she introduced herself.
“Mia... you’re that girl who gave Changmin chocolates right?” Mia asked and straightened up when the pain subsided.
“Yes…”
“MIA! Mia….are you okay?” JaeJoong asked a little frustrated. Mia went out the door after carefully placing her pills inside her bag.
“Yeah, I’m fine…” she answered. Sachie also followed behind her a little embarrassed.
“What happened to you?” Junsu asked
“She has—”
“Period Pains!...I have period pains…” Mia cut in what Sachie was about to say and mouthed ‘don’t’
“Is that really what happened?” Changmin looked at Sachie
“Y-Y-Yes…” she bowed.
All of them sighed in relief and chuckled, never have they encountered with period pains before. Mia and the rest walked back into the studio and Sachie went skipping back to her work.
“Oh…where’s Super Junior?” Yoochun asked
“Look here, a note” Junsu picked up the piece of paper stuck on the bench and started reading it out.

~ Mia,

It was nice meeting you today and I hope we could spend more time together. Your dancing was amazing and I’m glad I witnessed it. You made my day.

Donghae~

JaeJoong snatched the note and read it out again; he huffed and gave it to Mia. Mia smiled. ‘Why is she smiling? Does she like Donghae?’ JaeJoong merely thought.
“Oppa!” a girl shrieked and ran past Mia. She dropped her little note and looked at the person who was so rude. The intruder ran up to JaeJoong, tiptoed and kissed him on the lips. Mia couldn’t believe her eyes and what hurt her more was that JaeJoong was doing it back.
“T-Tiffany? What are you doing here?” he asked and slightly pushed her off of him.
“To see you of course, I miss you so much!” she pouted and wrapped her arms around his neck. JaeJoong looked at Mia and felt a little pinch of guilt inside his chest. She looked…unpaintable, crushed.
“Come on Mia ssi… Give them some privacy. We’re going out to eat, let’s go” Changmin dragged her by her wrist towards the exit.
“Aaahh, Tiffany’s at it again” Yunho exhaled
“What do you mean?” Mia managed to get out.
“When those two meet, they’re inseparable. I don’t know if it’s just JaeJoong or Tiffany but they can get quite disturbing… ever since those two went out… headache!” Yoochun exclaimed and Mia’s lips were suddenly stitched together, but it seemed like it was not the only thing that needs stitching…her heart needs some super glue or tape to put all the little fragments back together. It was broken.
“But don’t tell anyone…otherwise JaeJoong would kill us” Yunho warned and entered the elevator. As it went down, everyone was quiet except for Changmin stomach who was growling for some food.
They reached the SM café without JaeJoong and started to order.
“Omo! Mia ssi! You’re here!” someone greeted form behind her. She turned around and saw Donghae.
“Donghae Oppa! Come, join us!” she pulled the chair next to her and he sat down
“You called me Oppa…”
“Oh, you don’t like it?” she asked
“No! No I like it!” he replied and flashed his remarkable breathtaking smile. Donghae stared at Mia’s face for a while as she’s reading the menu. ‘She’s so pretty…even for someone who just had period pains’ he thought
“EHEM” Changmin interrupted his thoughts and glared at Donghae. Donghae looked at him like he was a crazy guy.
“You going to order or just stare into space?” Changmin asked.
“Fine, I’ll order.” He pouted.

-

“Tiffany, why did you just show up like that? You know we were rehearsing… a little warning would be nice” he scolded her.
“But I miss you so much Oppa.” She protested.
“I-I-I… Let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” He calmed down and let it be.
“Okay” Tiffany agreed and linked arms with JaeJoong ready to head out for the SM café. When they got there, the first thing that JaeJoong’s eyes had spotted was Mia…laughing with Donghae? JaeJoong walked over to them and eyed them both.
“What are you doing with this guy? Where are the others?” he coldly asked Mia
“JaeJoong ah… ‘This guy’ has a name and the manager called them for a meeting. Without you.” She answered with the same cool; it was hard to pretend that she doesn’t care around him because she does, very deeply. Also, Mia was not usually like this so it would make him wonder more.
“JaeJoong ssi, there’s a free table over there… I think Tiffany wants to be alone with you” Donghae interrupted.
“Thank you Donghae ssi” Tiffany thanked him and she pulled JaeJoong towards the empty table. Mia exhaled shoving more cake into her small little mouth; Donghae looked at her with astonishment.
“Wow! You must be hungry” he chuckled
“What do you know about them two?” Mia asked after she swallowed.
“What do you mean?”
“I mean like… how long have they been going out?” even though she didn’t even want to know, the curiosity was killing her.
“A year I think, JaeJoong asked her out… he was crazy for her.” Donghae explained and took a sip of his latte. “Why?”
“Oh nothing, just curious.” She forced a smile convincing enough for him to play along.
“You have a nice smile Mia ssi” he complimented and stared intently at her. Mia turned and met his gaze, and then they both chorused a laugh. JaeJoong couldn’t keep his eyes out of them ‘she’s laughing…they’re laughing! What’s so funny?’ he thought
“Oppa! Let’s share an ice cream neh?” Tiffany smiled and JaeJoong just nodded. “Strawberry ice cream please”
“Oppa, your funny. I promise to call you fishy from now on…” Mia laughed and ate some more cake; icing was left hanging by the corner of her lips.
“Stay still” he said and leaned in closer to her face, she leaned back cautiously and his fingers wiped the icing gently from her lips.
“Thanks” she nervously said and looked around the room, anywhere but Donghae’s eyes.
‘What the hell was that?!’ JaeJoong screamed inside his head when he saw the sweet encounter. He was getting angrier by the minute and bent the metal spoon in his hand.
“Oppa? Are you okay?” Tiffany asked
“Huh? What? Yeah…I’m fine? Why wouldn’t I be? I’m good” he lied and ate some more ice cream. Tiffany scooped some ice cream and held it out in front of his lips. “say aaahh” JaeJoong was too frustrated to argue and ate the goddamned ice cream. Mia saw this in the corner of her eyes and more fragments of her heart were crushed.
“Oops… I got to go Mia…” he sadly said “I hope we can do this again sometime.”
“Sure! Why not?” she knows that using him as super glue for her broken heart was horrible, but she was absolutely hopeless at the moment.
“Great! Give me your number.” He offered and you gladly implied.
~ Aloha! This is SM Town from Korea
Hello Amigo!
(Bring it on now, put em shades on,
put em in your pocket dont you
wanna go girl, Gacha gacha yeah, Shaka shaka hey!)~ [Seaside – DBSK/SuJu/SHINee]

Mia’s phone rang with a very enjoyable ringtone.
“Omo! Seaside!” Donghae cheered
“Why are you calling me?” she asked giggling
“Just making sure you gave me the right number.” He stated and stood up, Mia did as well and held her hand out to him.
“Thanks for keeping me company.” She said, Donghae took her hand, shook it and suddenly pulled her closer towards him. Donghae then planted a kiss on her cheek that was very visible to JaeJoong; he could feel his blood boiling up inside him. ‘If this wasn’t a public place, I would punch him already’
“Oohh… Looks like your manager’s niece is getting herself a boyfriend…” Tiffany joked.
“What?!” JaeJoong’s sudden outburst startled the smiling Tiffany. “That will never happen!” JaeJoong walked over to Donghae and grabbed his shoulder.
“Donghae ah, you should go…now” he taunted
“What’s the rush?” Donghae smiled which irritated JaeJoong more.
“if you won’t leave, Mia and I are leaving.” JaeJoong then grabbed Mia by the wrist and dragged her anywhere far from him.
“JaeJoong ah! What are you doing?” Tiffany and Donghae asked at the same time. they were right…what was he doing?
“It’s okay Donghae Oppa, just go.” Mia gently said.
“Oppa? You call him Oppa now?” JaeJoong exclaimed
“JaeJoong ah, you’re hurting my wrist…please let go” Mia complained.
“Let’s go home” JaeJoong refused to let go of her and walked towards the car then drove home leaving Donghae and Tiffany confused.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~You are the one that I’ve been looking for
My whole life through
You are the one that I’ve been searching for
And now that I found you
I’ll never let you go
I’ll hold you in my arms…
You are the one…
Forever’s a meaningless word
If you’re not here with me…
Here by my side
Here in my heart~

~Toni Gonzaga~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { F e e l i n g s }

Post by Tammy 9/28/2009, 1:57 pm

“JaeJoong ah? Aren’t we driving a little too fast?” Mia said worriedly holding the seatbelt tightly. JaeJoong ignored her statement and continued to drive into what seemed like an endless road.
“What did he kiss you?! What were you doing with him? Does he like you?” he asked coldly
“No Oppa, it was just a goodbye kiss, slow down” she pleaded; Mia had no idea that her idol Kim JaeJoong can be this impatient…or jealous?
“Oh, you call me Oppa now… You’ve been here for god knows how long and you’re already flirting. Well, you’re in Korea now. Not America.” JaeJoong was having less and less sense by the second. What is up with his behaviour right now?
“Oppa, I wasn’t flirting, Donghae just kept me company because the others had to leave. That’s it, I’m not doing anything with him.” She explained. “Why should I explain anything to you? You’re not my boyfriend?!” right when Mia uttered those words, JaeJoong froze. Why was he acting like that? He has no right and no relation to do that. Now, he left his girlfriend alone with an un finished ice cream and a shocked expression. Mia was expecting his answer to be in the lines of ‘Because I’m jealous’ or ‘because I like you’
“W-W-When the manager finds out, and then TVXQ will be done for. You’re his niece and he—were also responsible for you. If he finds out, what do you think he’ll say? The last thing we need is extra stress.” He explained firmly, Mia was a little downhearted but not any more downhearted than she already was. ‘What was I thinking? He’ll never say that to me. He already has Tiffany.’ She sadly thought.
“Well then why didn’t you just say that? Why did you have to drag me out of there?”
“B-Because the others are going to be home soon. They haven’t eaten yet so—we’ll need to cook for them.” JaeJoong’s excuses were also getting more and more ridiculous by the second. Mia nodded and slumped in her seat.

~Aloha, This is SM town from Korea!~ her phone rang

“Hello?” Mia answered
“Mia ssi, are you okay?” Donghae replied over the phone.
“Oh, Donghae Oppa, Yeah I’m fine” Mia talked quietly but JaeJoong could still hear it. ‘Him again!?’
“Did JaeJoong do something to you” Donghae asked
“No, Oppa, I got to go” and with that, Mia ended the call. The rest or the car ride was quiet and awkward. Once they got inside the apartment, JaeJoong went straight to his room and Mia walked towards the kitchen. She noticed that it was only the two of them alone inside the very inept accommodation, Mia started to make some dinner while JaeJoong dumped his body on the bed.
“What just happened?!” he talked to himself. Nothing seemed to fit inside his mind, he was taken, and Tiffany was there. What did it matter to him that Mia was befriending Donghae? Dragging her out rudely was way out of proportion. He exhaled and walked out to apologize. Mia was humming to herself while chopping some vegetables.
“Mia ssi” he muttered and Mia stopped to look at him. “I’m sorry.”
“It’s fine Oppa.” She smiled, despite all the heart crushing moments he gave her. She would still give in; after all… even though she wishes to stay longer, Mia knew that her life was already being counted.
“Need some help?”
“That would be nice”
The both of them spent the afternoon cooking all sorts of dishes their skills take them. Laughing and messing around. They prepared Namul, Manduguk and Bibimbap for main dishes.
“Shouldn’t we make some dessert too?” JaeJoong chuckled
“Nah.” Mia replied and set out to the sink and washes the pile of dishes dumped inside the metal basin. JaeJoong prepared plates, chopsticks and spoons on the table elegantly and found him quite hungry.
“Can I eat now?” he asked
“No, let’s all eat together. Go look for a snack or something.” Mia reluctantly replied, the food was no good if it was not shared with someone. JaeJoong looked inside the now nearly empty fridge and found some strawberries.
“Oh! Strawberries!” he cheered and took it out, he stood beside Mia who was busy cleaning and ate the fruit. Mia eyed him enviously.
“You know, you’re so weird!” she laughed
“What? How am I weird? Do you know who you’re talking to?” he spoke
“Well, you can be so serious one time and all cheeky and joyful the next” Mia enlightened. “Can I have some?”
“Have some what?” Jae stuffed another strawberry in his mouth.
“That…” she pointed to the strawberries next to him, Mia couldn’t touch it with her soapy hands.
“Oh, here I’ll feed you” JaeJoong gladly offered “say aaahh” Mia happily complied. She opened her mouth and a strawberry from JaeJoong fingers came in.
“Thank you” she said and splashed his face with water.
“Yah!” JaeJoong did the same and then they just started a mini water fight in the kitchen.
“Come here!” JaeJoong threatened while Mia giggled running out of there while flicking him with water. Unfortunately, she slipped on a spill and shrieked ready for the painful impact of the floor and the roar of JaeJoong’s laughter, but that was not she received. Ever so sudden, she could feel JaeJoong’s breath on her neck, his hard well built body pressing on her back. Mia opened her eyes slowly to see strong arms wrapped around her waist, JaeJoong catched her from behind just in time.
“Whoa, careful…that’s karma, you’re lucky I catched you” he smirked and let go of her
“Thank you, Ouch!” Mia felt a pain in her ankle as she tried to stand up straight.
“What happened?”
“My ankle, I think I sprained it.” She grumbled, JaeJoong then ate the last strawberry and picked her up in a threshold. Just then, the door hastily opened and the rest of TVXQ came in eyeing the both of them suspiciously.
“Ehem… did we interrupt anything?” Junsu asked with his eye brows cocked.
“No, Mia sprained her ankle. Wait for us then we can eat dinner.” JaeJoong strongly answered and carried Mia to the bathroom. JaeJoong sat her down on the bowl and reached for the first aid kit. The rest of TVXQ couldn’t help but watch what was happening between Mia and JaeJoong so the followed them and peeked through the slightly open door.
“Where does it hurt?” JaeJoong asked as he poked her ankle with his index and middle finger.
“Ah!” Mia jerked when he hit the spot and so did TVXQ.
“Is JaeJoong and Mia…”Yunho said
“Together now? Then…” Yoochun continued
“What about Tiffany? And…” Junsu went on
“Donghae…” Changmin finished.
They exited and sat down around the table acting like nothing happened and waited for JaeJoong and Mia to arrive at the table. They started to eat and enjoy their meal until

~Ring. Ring.~ JaeJoong’s phone rang with Tiffany on the other line.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Love sees sharply, hatred even more sharp. But jealousy sees the sharpest…
For it is love and hate at the same time.~

~The will of the wind, you feel it and then,
it will pass you blowing steady.
It comes and it goes, and God only knows,
you must keep your sails on ready.
So when it begins, get all that you can;
you must befriend the will of the wind.
Go with the flow of life
Let your destiny guide you. ~

~Jim Photoglo ~
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { A c c i d e n t }

Post by Tammy 9/28/2009, 1:58 pm

“Oppa, I heard you’ve got your off day tomorrow” Tiffany squeaked on the other line “Maybe me and you could go out or something.”
“Tiff I can’t.” JaeJoong firmly replied looking back at the table. “I’m going out with the group tomorrow” he lied
“But Oppa, remember you left me here and ran away with that-that-Mia. So you owe me.” Tiffany whined
“But—”
“I’ll bring Donghae too! I hear he’s free too, you know, For Mia. I want you all to myself”
“Donghae?!”
“It will be like a double date! Okay, pick me up at 8. Gotta go!” she hung up and JaeJoong walked lifelessly back to table.
“Jae, what’s up?” Yunho asked.
“Tiffany asked me to go out tomorrow.” He replied
“Okay then…we’re free tomorrow so it’s fine.”
“Invited Mia too…”
Mia’s mouth fell open, why would Tiffany invite her when JaeJoong left Tiffany because of Mia?
“Me? Why?” she asked
“Donghae’s coming.” JaeJoong then stood up and walked into his room. TVXQ eyes followed his figure and when it disappeared, they started to talk.
“Mia ssi, does Donghae like you?” Changmin asked
“Oh I—”
“I think he does, otherwise…why would hyung be so upset about it?” Yoochun pointed out.
“That’s true…” Junsu agreed, Mia left the table to spend some time thinking of what just happened, Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho and Changmin huddled together.
“I’ve got an idea!”Junsu cheered
“What is it hyung?” Changmin asked
Mia opened her window and looked out of the balcony right after she took her medicine. Was she just being paranoid? Or is that Tiffany really invited her for friendly reasons? Many questions still puzzled her. JaeJoong also looked out of his window and took in a big inhale of fresh air to clear his head. It wasn’t his head that only needs clearing, his heart too. JaeJoong was becoming more and more confused of his feelings towards Tiffany and Mia. He doesn’t know Mia that well but there was something about her that makes him open up; release the things that makes him Kim JaeJoong. Not Hero JaeJoong, but he knew he would have to choose.
“That’s a great idea!” Yunho whispered
“So… the plans on the go?” Junsu asked
“Starting tomorrow” Yoochun and Changmin chorused. They nodded evilly at their fool proof plan.

-

JaeJoong and Mia rode off to pick up Tiffany ready for their double date. Mia sat in the back seat and Tiffany sat in the front next to Jae.
“Hey Oppa!” Tiffany greeted and kissed him the cheek; he cringed when realizing that Mia was seeing it.
“Oh hi Mia! Donghae said that he’ll meet us at the destination.” Tiffany smiled.
“Tiff, where is the destination?” JaeJoong asked
“Seoul’s Everland Park!”
Mia’s eyes widened. She was not allowed rides as it can be a cause of an unexpected heart failure. The car drove on and reached its destination, Everland. Mia could see Donghae’s figure waiting for them by the gate. The three of them exited the car and Tiffany took Jae’s hand in an instant, not even leaving him a second to fix his disguise. Donghae ran up towards Mia
“Mia! Glad you made it!” Donghae cheered a little bit muffled by the scarf covering his lips.
“Me too!” Mia lied; she was not the least happy seeing JaeJoong with another girl or being a third wheel.
“Let’s go!”
“Umm, Donghae, Jae and I are going to split, we have our own plan…bye!” Tiffany spoke and walked ahead.
“Split?! They’re going to split?! THIS WASN’T PART OF THE PLAN!” Junsu bellowed form inside the house and made the birds fly from the balcony. He quickly called JaeJoong.
“Hello?” Jae answered
“Hyung! Umm… Keep an eye on Mia.” Junsu tried to say the words right enough to prevent them from getting busted.
“Waeyo?”
“Because… you know Donghae. The playboy.” Junsu nervously chuckled
“What? Okay fine” JaeJoong hung up and dragged Tiffany close to where Donghae and Mia were heading, right now they were playing in the arcade.
“Oh that bear is so cute!” Mia jumped up in down at the sight of the very adorable–not to mention big, fluffy and cuddly- ham taro stuffed toy. Mia’s eyes glistened.
“You want it?” Donghae asked and Mia nodded unconsciously not moving from her spot.
“Sir, one game.” He said and the Ahjussi gave him five hoops to shoot into those hoola hoola dolls. Donghae got them all in one go and got the ham taro toy as a prize. Mia couldn’t keep her eyes off of it and didn’t notice Donghae. The Ahjussi’s hand took out the toy and Mia’s thoughts were interrupted.
“Ahjussi! Where are you—” her eyes bulged out when he handed the toy to Donghae. Donghae then gave it to Mia.
“Aaaww! Thank you so much Donghae!” she squealed. Mia was so happy that she hugged Donghae. JaeJoong lost all attention from the mini game and tried to calm himself down. Now he was infuriated at Mia, why would she take the initiative to hug him?!
“Glad you like it!” he smiled. Mia and Donghae walked to a cotton candy stall and bought some with JaeJoong and Tiffany unknowingly following them.
“Aaww, I can’t hold it… Mr. puffy here is too big…aren’t you Mr. puffy?” Mia talked to the stuffed toy and Donghae laughed at her cuteness. Donghae took the cotton candy in a bag and pinched a bit then held it out in front of Mia’s mouth. “Say aaahh” Mia opened her lips a little awkwardly and Donghae nipped the cotton candy inside her mouth. Mia felt the candy melt on her tongue and the sweetness engulfed her taste buds.
“Mmm… so nice!” she squealed once more and Donghae smiled. He kept on feeding her while walking to god knows where.
“Tiffany, come on!” JaeJoong ordered
“What’s the hurry? Were supposed to have couple time!” she pouted
While Tiffany and JaeJoong were walking through the small part of the arcade one Ahjumma walked past them and pointed to Donghae and Mia.
“Aren’t they just the cutest couple? God bless them” she smiled dearly admiring the ‘love’ between Mia and Donghae. JaeJoong knew that he was jealous; he already admitted it to himself…but why now? Why Donghae? And to make matters worse, Tiffany was not the dumpee type.
‘cutest couple my ass’ he thought
“Omo! Look Mia ssi… photo booth!” Donghae pushed Mia inside and closed the curtain. They inserted a coin and posed in all sorts of positions. Of course, Donghae was an expert since they get their picture taken almost every day. *Flash* Mia was preparing to pose for a second one and turned her head to the side to face Donghae, however Donghae did the same to face Mia and their lips slightly grazed on each other. Mia’s eyes widened and froze into place; Donghae was startled too but didn’t pull out since Mia didn’t either. The flash was too bright for Mia’s eyes and she reluctantly closed it, Donghae did too and for the next few shots, they were caught kissing.
~Please wait while the machine processes your photos, thank you for using Everland photo booth~ the machine said and the both of them pulled away and went outside the stall waiting for the turnout. Finally, the machine printed out the pictures and Mia’s heart pounded with her eyes widening. The first photo was okay but the rest was a little disturbing. There were five shots exactly and four of them were the same… the accidental kissing spree.
“I-I-I’m sorry Mia ssi, it was an accident…” Donghae excused
“It’s okay, I know it was… let’s keep this to ourselves okay?” Mia nodded and looked at the photos once again. She never thought that time would just stop like that… Mia just didn’t expect it to be with Donghae.
“MIA!” Tiffany screamed and ran over to her followed by JaeJoong, Mia nearly shoved the pictures inside her bag but Tiffany grabbed them.
“What’s this huh? Oh my god!” Tiffany shuffled through the pictures and saw then kissing. “Donghae ah! This is so sweet! Why can’t we do something like this Oppa?”
JaeJoong took the photos from her hands and angrily looked at each of them then at Mia who was avoiding his gaze no matter what.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~You never know
When everything’s about to change
Just another day
Started out like any other
Just another girl
Who took my breath away
Then she turned around
She took me down and
Just another day that I
Had the best day of my life~

~Jesse McCartney~

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy 9/28/2009, 2:00 pm

“It was an accident.” Mia murmured.
“Yeah, I can see it is.” JaeJoong sarcastically replied. Donghae then removed the pictures from his grasp and slided it in his pocket. Tiffany looked at the awkwardness in between the three people and decided to speak up.
“Okay, Umm…I and Jae are off to…uumm…”
JaeJoong was not happy. Definitely not happy.
Donghae was also feeling the atmosphere tensing and played along with Tiffany “Yeah, Mia and I are going to the—”
“You are NOT going anywhere.” JaeJoong’s voice sounded firm, demanding. Scary. None of them has ever seen or heard JaeJoong like that before. “Mia. You’re coming with me.” JaeJoong pulled the stuffed toy harshly from Mia’s arms and forced it upon Donghae’s body. Once again, they are leaving the two dumbfounded dates behind.
“Wait. You’re leaving me again? Once is already humiliating enough. Twice is just pushing it JaeJoong.” Tiffany exclaimed.
“I’m sorry” JaeJoong coldly replied and walked out of the noisy arcade. JaeJoong dragged Mia’s body as far away as possible and halted to a stop. Mia panted.
“Oppa… I need a drink” she whined
“Mia. Tell me the truth.” Jae spoke densely. “D-Do you like Donghae? Even if the kiss was an accident. Why didn’t you push him off?”
Mia froze. What was she to say? Why didn’t she push him off? Why was JaeJoong acting like this? She looked at his serious face that is refusing to gaze back.
“I’m sorry Oppa, when my uncle finds out. I’ll take all the blame, you don’t have to worry.” She replied
“It’s not about your uncle!” he smoothed his face in frustration.
“Then what is your problem? Why did you drag me out of there again?” Mia could not handle the mixed emotions, mood swings and jumbled signals coming from JaeJoong, so she used the excuse he gave her the day before.
“Because-- that’s not the point! I asked the question first!”
“There you go again. Why should I explain anything to you? I already told you I’ll take full responsibility.” She faced the opposite way from him and crossed her arms.
“I think our plan’s working perfectly… he’s about to blow!” Junsu sneered
“Yeah, and he actually left Tiffany!” Yunho chuckled while chewing on some popcorn with Changmin.
“Mia. Please.”
“Please what? I’m doing you a favour…you won’t get in trouble, I promise. Let’s go back” Mia offered a hand.
“IT’S NOT ABOUT THAT!” JaeJoong shouted
“Whoa! He’s lost it!” Yoochun bellowed. And the rest kept quiet
“Oppa, calm down.”
“I can’t! Not when I know that you kissed some other guy—”
“I didn’t kiss him! It was an accident! I turned to face him and he did the same thing. It’s not kissing! It doesn’t mean anything!” she explained with frantic waves of her arms.
“Really?” he asked
“Really…”
“Then d-do you like him?” JaeJoong asked facing her, looking through her hazel orbs. Mia could see her reflection in his eyes and that’s when heat crept up her cheeks and butterflies fluttered inside her abdomen.
“Why do you need to know?” Mia didn’t want to get disappointed again; she wanted to say the right answer for both of them.
“B-because… I need to know. I care for you, I don’t want you to fall for a playboy” he turned around. Hearing him say that he cares about her made it even more impossible to hide her feelings; the butterflies were suddenly soaring high enough to make her light headed. But no, reality kicked into her head again. ‘I’m dying. I can’t love him. He can’t like me… I’m just going to hurt him.’
“He just said he cared about her!” Changmin cooed.
“Oh guys, I’ve got to go, I have to do this charity thing in the hospital, to sing for this patient. Tell me what happens later okay? Bye” Yunho left heading for the hospital while the other anticipated in the long awaited drama of JaeJoong’s love life.
“Donghae doesn’t seem like a bad guy. I don’t think he’s a playboy at all. I don’t know…maybe I do.” Mia replied with her brain doing all the work. He heart was speaking something different. JaeJoong was disheartened, he thought he was ready for whatever answer that was going to come out from her lips but really, he wasn’t. The emotional impact in his feelings was almost as heavy as a 100 ton rock.
“Okay…” was all his mouth could release.
“Let’s go back to your girlfriend neh?” Mia offered her hand once again and led him back towards the arcade. JaeJoong’s was shot once again by the word ‘girlfriend’; it was as if Mia made him forget everything, his girlfriend, his career. He could be his normal jealous self around her. ‘I know it now, I like her. I like her more than Tiffany. But she doesn’t’ he sadly thought.
Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun’s mouths were hanging open while their brains were thinking the same thing ‘SHE LIKES DONGHAE?!’ their eyes were glued to the television watching the video that the spy they hired were taking. It was an entertaining live show.
By the time they reached the arcade only Tiffany could be seen.
“Tiffany, where’s Donghae?” Mia asked
“He left, his manager called him.” Tiffany dully replied “Now Mia, I would like a date with my Oppa without interruptions…so we’ll be off then.”
Mia just nodded without even arguing. She knew that JaeJoong was hers and she would be so uneasy being third wheel watching JaeJoong be with another girl, Mia knew that she should be blamed for not telling the truth but it was for the better of JaeJoong. Besides, couples like them needs their privacy.

-

12:00, it was now time for Mia medicine. She watched JaeJoong and Tiffany’s joined figured disappear into the pool of people and lights. She headed for the women’s room and searched for her tablets.
“One left” she murmured staring at the last life saver in her hands. It only means that she needs to get more. Mia swallowed the last pill and headed for the hospital for a check up and diagnosis.
The doors automatically slided open as she entered; she went over to the reception and got an appointment check up for the doctor. Mia sat down by the waiting bench and read a magazine until a group of people rambling through the corridor could be heard…but Mia shrugged it off.
“Miss Park?”
“Yes, that’s me”
“Dr. Choi will see you now” The nurse said and Mia nodded towards his office.
*knock knock* “Come in!”
Mia opened the door and there sat a serious charming looking man on his ebony leather seat. He looked up at Mia and smiled.
“Please sit down” he offered. “What can I do for you today?”
“Uumm… I’ve ran out of pills for my –uumm- illness and I was wondering if you could diagnose me for more. The doctor I had in America said that I should go to the hospital instead of clinics” Mia explained shyly, Dr. Choi looked handsome and poised –let alone too young- to be a doctor.
“Okay, what is your illness?” he asked with his alluring deep voice.
“I-Ischaemic heart disease” he said looking down at her fidgeting fingers. Dr. Choi’s face became more solid.
“Do you have any papers of your previous diagnoses?” he asked
“Yes, I always keep a copy of them with me just in case” Mia shuffled through her bag and handed him the papers. Dr. Choi examined the papers and nodded. He then got on the phone and dialled some numbers
“Hello? Yes this is Dr. Choi” he turned around and talked in private. Mia looked down waiting in anxiety. ‘I wonder what JaeJoong and Tiffany are up to now?’ she thought
“Okay Mia. I have arranged the pills and they should come in here soon. Ah! Here they are” Dr. Choi handed a brand new box of pills to Mia’s hands and smiled.
“Here you go, now remember. Always eat healthy food, avoid provisions with cholesterol okay? I have also arranged for an appointment for us to meet again.” He said
“Why?” Mia asked
“Because your heart needs it monthly check up. Its beating, the blood supply and oxygen supply, so it is needed. It will be on next Wednesday and 9:00 am. Also, if you need someone to talk to. Give me a call.” He handed her his calling card.
“Dr. Choi…” Mia started
“Yes?”
“Thank you.” Mia then stood up and headed for the door leaving one last glance on the good looking doctor. As she walked towards the exit, Mia looked at the calling he gave her and read it mentally. ‘Dr. Choi Young Min’
“Oppa, can I have your signature?” a nurse said to Yunho just when he was going towards the exit of the hospital after finishing his charity project.
“Sure!” he smiled and gave the girl a signature, and then he suddenly bumped into someone.
“Aw,” Mia whined, Yunho turned took at her and his eyes widened.
“Mia?!” he exclaimed and Mia stared at her afraid.
“Miss Park! I forgot to return your papers back to you!” Dr. Choi shouted form across the hallways with Mia’s papers in his hands, he ran up to her leaving Yunho puzzled.
“Dr. Choi! It’s okay…um…” Mia cursed herself mentally, how was she going to get out it this time? When Mia received her papers, Yunho glared at her.
“What’s this all about Mia? What are those papers for? Why are you even here? Aren’t you on a date with Jae—Donghae?”
“It’s a long story” she declined
“Well, I’m just here to listen…better yet, let me take you home…we’ll talk about it on the way.”
“No.” Mia shook her head hiding the papers behind her back. Yunho burrowed his eyes brows and swiftly grabbed the papers from behind her.
“Yah! Give that back!” she shouted but Yunho ignored her and read what was on the paper.
“Ischaemic heart disease positive?!” he read “What is this?”
Mia cried, her plan is going through turmoil.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~The worst regret we can have in life is not
for the wrong things we did, but for the right
things we could have done but we never did.~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { S e c o n d R o s e }

Post by Tammy 10/1/2009, 9:36 am

Yunho dragged Mia’s trembling body inside his car and sped off. The car ride was somewhat awkward yet warm. Yunho’s face was serious with no doubt, his grip on the wheel was firm and tight and his eyes were showing concern. By the time they reached the apartment, Junsu had already turned off the television. The door opened and entered Yunho followed by Mia.
“Hyung! It was no fun! Mia said she likes Donghae! And then she just left… and now she’s with you…” Junsu muttered quickly not even accommodating Mia’s presence.
Changmin and Yoochun stayed silent, ‘why is Mia with Yunho hyung?’ they thought.
Yunho ignored all of their comments while walking towards his room and said “Mia, will you come with me please?” Mia hesitantly followed him then entered. Yunho locked the door and sat down on the edge of the bed while she sat on the chair by his study desk.
“Can you please explain? There’s no way you can deny it now. I know what I saw.” Yunho commanded and Mia flinched at his humourless words.
“I’ve been suffering with Ischaemic Heart disease ever since I was 14. Nobody knows what caused it, I don’t know if my family has it… maybe because my diet was uncontrollable back then, I don’t know…all I know was that I have it. Every now and then my heart would ache, it would burn and sometimes I couldn’t handle the pain anymore.” Mia explained with her head down and tears filled her eyes whilst Yunho continued to sincerely listen. “My parents spent all their hard working money onto me and nothing happened. I would wake them up with my cries and I’ve lost a lot of weight… I tried to continue with my school as normal but these things just keep on disrupting me, I was teased a lot because I was fat back then. They would call me ‘Fatty Mia’ or ‘Pig Mia’ whenever I entered school…and then when I lost a lot of weight they then turned into ‘Chopstick Mia’ either way, I had no escape of it. I grew up on my own, suffering alone… but I didn’t let that stop me from doing things that would fulfil my remaining life. I’m sorry I lied Oppa, I’m not your Manager’s niece.” Mia cried some more, Yunho walked towards her and lifted her chin to face him, Yunho wiped her tears but more kept on coming.
“How did this come through then?” Yunho asked.
“I wrote a letter to SM and my prayers just got answered. This is the last thing I want to do before I leave this Earth. I only wish to meet you and see you. My inspirational idols…but your manager gave me so much more than I wanted.” Mia sobbed.
“Mia, you haven’t been here for long but I consider you as my little sister. Don’t worry…nothing will change. But I know this now… The others should know too.”
“NO! Please don’t tell them anything Oppa! Please! I’m begging you! When they find out, no one would treat me the same. I don’t want to give you any more grief than I already did.” Mia pleaded
“Okay Mia…for you. But they will find out someday. Thank you for trusting me.” Yunho finalized and gave her a brotherly hug before entering the shower. Mia wiped her tears and breathed to retain her composure. She opened the door and walked out calmly; she walked towards the kitchen to make some lunch and could feel the intense glares burning her back.
“Mia ssi, what were you talking about with hyung? Inside his room? In private?” Changmin interrogated walking beside her followed by the other two crossing their arms.
“Nothing.” Mia declined and continued on cooking.
“Nothing?” Yoochun repeated
“Yep. What do you want for lunch?” she changed the subject completely
“I want some ramen!” Changmin cheered and sat around the table. They figured that if she won’t tell, they’ll just leave it alone.

-

Moments later Yunho finished his shower and joined the rest for some hot lunch. Also, JaeJoong entered the room with a sad look on his face.
Junsu went up to him “What’s up hyung?” asking him like he knew absolutely nothing. JaeJoong just shrugged and walked towards his room shutting the door hardly. Everyone flinched at the sudden boom.
“What’s up with him?” Yoochun asked all innocent even though he knew exactly what happened. It all occurred just 10 minutes ago.
“Oppa, what is your problem?! I’ve been doing all the talking here and you look like you’ve just lost your mom or something!! What is with the downed attitude?” Tiffany egregiously asked.
“I don’t know if this is working between us Tiff.” JaeJoong replied
“What? Are you dumping me?!”
“I guess I am. I’m sorry Tiffany.” And with that, JaeJoong kissed her one last time on the cheek and left. All they did today meant nothing to him… since Mia left, his day was ruined. Tiffany was left there dumfounded; the things completely went astray from what she had normally planned.
The rest just kept on eating while Yunho encouraged Mia to talk to JaeJoong. She complied and headed towards his room.
*knock knock*
“Come in.” JaeJoong dully answered and Mia presented herself in front of him, he was lying on his bed with his hands covering his face.
“Oppa, are you okay? How did your date go?” Mia asked as she sat at the edge of his bed.
“We broke up.” He replied staring at the ceiling.
“What? How can that happen? You two were just—”
“I don’t know Mia… I’m confused.” He sighed and sat up looking straight into her eyes, their gaze seemed like forever…both of them were lost into the intense stare but none of them noticed it.
“U-Uumm, you want help? Or advice?” she broke the silence
“What is it?” he asked
“What is what?”
“Love. What does it feel like?” he wondered.
“You mean you weren’t in love with Tiffany?”
“People said that we were a good couple. So I tried it. But I don’t think I love her.” with l=those words, Mia’s heart lightened.
“Well, it’s complicated. There are different kinds of love. Friendship love, animal love… love of your fans…idolism and the most intense of all is actually falling IN love.” Mia explained “it’s like cupids arrow, when it hits you…it hurts but it’s a good kind of pain.”
“Well then if it hurts so much…then why do people look for it?”
“Because nobody can live without love. Even if you look at it in many ways…it all comes down to that…nobody can live without it. Everything has its two sides.”
“I know something that only has one side.” JaeJoong interrupted.
“What is that?”
“The heart.”
“That’s because the other side is given to someone else for us to find. It’s not easy… sometimes people get the wrong side and end up getting hurt, but there’s always a twist of fate for everyone’s destiny.” Mia answered while Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu listened outside their door and grinned.
“How do you know if you’ve found that other side?” JaeJoong questioned
“You’ll feel it. You’re not your usual self, can’t sleep because you keep thinking about this person. Can’t eat because you can’t forget that person’s image. That person is somewhat special that catches you off guard, sees the real you and not the person your showing off.” Mia described and JaeJoong mentally agreed with every single one of them. Those entire things happened to him ever since Mia came into their humble abode. ‘Does this mean I’m in love with Mia?’ he thought.
“Also, you would do anything and everything for this one person. It is worth fighting for… it is worth risking everything because it would be you who would be smiling in the end. If you don’t risk it all, you risk even more because you’re the one who’s hurt, the one who’s suffering without that special person.”
JaeJoong and Mia’s conversation went on for a while and Mia got some blue tissue paper then folded it into a paper rose. She bit her lip before handing the blue rose to JaeJoong
“Blue? Why not red?” JaeJoong asked
“Because blue is different. It’s still a rose… besides, your favourite colour is blue right?” Mia fibbed; she knew that was not the reason why she gave him a blue rose. It was because the fabled blue roses represent the unattainable, something impossible to ever achieve. It was an obvious message that JaeJoong didn’t know about, Mia was clearly stating that JaeJoong to her was unobtainable; she was saying “I love you, but I can’t have you” in her most sincere symbolism.
-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~It takes three seconds to say I love you,
Three minutes to explain,
Three hours to demonstrate,
Three days to appreciate,
Three terms to produce it,
But a lifetime to prove it.~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { S c h o o l ? }

Post by Tammy 10/1/2009, 9:37 am

Three days have already passed with normal doings inside the TVXQ apartment. JaeJoong and Mia are as close as ever. They would cook together, listen to music together, sing together or have one of those midnight snacks with Changmin. JaeJoong was although burning up at the sudden concern of their leader Yunho. He’s been caring and worried most of the time about Mia, just a little too much for JaeJoong’s delight…little did he know a deep dark secret lies in between them. Mia was at home preparing some food for the ever so tired, hard working yet strong leader that just got out of shooting Heading to the ground with his co star Go Ara.
“Oppa, here you go. And take this…” Mia handed him the hot food and paracetamol. “It should take the pain away in a few moments”
“Thanks. Mia ssi, aren’t you supposed to be in college? I mean your 18 right?” Yunho asked as he ate.
“Oh, I took a gap year. I also thought that ‘I’ll go soon, so why the need to study?” she smiled but it only shot an unhappy face across Yunho’s smooth features.
“Mia ssi…”
“Okay Okay I’m joking… calm down Oppa.” She cheekily grinned and sat next to him.
“Looks like JaeJoong’s over Tiffany…” Yunho changed the subject
“How can you say that?” she wondered
“Mia, I know your ill… but I’m pretty sure you’re not blind. He likes you!” he cooed and that was when Mia’s happy face fell. “What’s wrong? Isn’t that a good thing?”
“He can’t like me. I’ll only hurt him.” She seriously replied “I need something to stop it.”
“You can’t stop it. You said so yourself…” he advised but Mia shook her head.
“The last thing I want to do is hurt him. I wasn’t even expecting this to happen to me…to be living here with you guys. All I requested for was to see you.” She explained.
“Well, you’re here with us meaning God has something planned for you. How come you don’t take your own advice?” Yunho chuckled “Anyway… I feel guilty leaving you here on your own. You should take up something to occupy you. How about going to college just for fun? Seoul College is just around the corner.”
“I don’t know… “
“Oh come on. You get to meet new people and mingle, and not get bored to tears staring at the ceiling and making paper roses. You practically filled your whole room with them!” Yunho exclaimed “Can I ask… you gave Changmin a red rose but why always a blue one for JaeJoong?”
“Because his favourite colour is blue…” she replied
“And Changmin’s favourite colour is white” Yunho interrupted and gulped down his orange juice downing the paracetamol in the process.
“School sounds good!” Mia changed the subject as soon as possible to get Yunho’s mind off of things she decided to keep as secrets.
“Great! Go call your uncle…semester is starting soon.” Yunho finished and dropped the plates in the sink. “But if he agrees, do not mention to anyone you’re living here. And don’t forget to drink your medicine before and after school, bring it with you just in case an—”
“Whoa! Okay Appa… whatever you say…”
‘Maybe going back to school won’t be so bad.’ She thought

-

Junsu sighed “Another girl band… what do you think hyung?” he asked Yunho
“I don’t know… they’re a bit young.” He replied and turned the television off getting ready for another talk show in SBS joining with SNSD, which JaeJoong was not comfortable about.
“Okay guys, here are your lunches… have fun!” Mia waved as all five of them exited the door.
“Bye Mia!” Changmin cheered, he was a little excited to see one of his dedicated fans in the studio. JaeJoong took one last glance at Mia’s graceful face and a smile crept up the corner of his lips, despite the edgy worried feeling inside him of seeing Tiffany again. The door closed and Mia’s face dropped along with her body on the sofa. Maybe Yunho was right, she was going to be bored to tears without doing anything inside the house, she also refused to come to their work as they’ve already got enough to get busy with.
Yunho stepped on the brake as the light changed into red and strangers were reluctantly walking across the road. He thought again about what he talked about with his manager just yesterday.
“Hyung, I know everything.” Yunho said seriously face t face with his manager
“About what?” the manager pretended.
“Mia’s not really your niece… and she’s got a serious illness. Don’t try denying it hyung.” Yunho said once again with the same firm voice, his manager’s face was bewildered.
“Okay, now you know the truth…what’s your plan? Throw her out?” his manager asked
“No… in the past few days I’ve already grown into her. I just want something a little better for her. Like school, I don’t want her stuck in the apartment all the time, it feels like she’s wasting her valuable time sitting and taking care of us.” Yunho explained.
“No. No can do, what if she gets an attack? Who’s going to watch her? She can die!” The manager frantically shook his hands and head at the most risky idea.
“Don’t treat her like a child. She can take care of herself… what are the reasons of her coming here without her parents? Being independent right? And fulfilling her last wish. But I feel that she’s more like our maid than a guest.”
“I’ll think about it.” His manager replied.
As Yunho stepped on the accelerator pedal, he secretly smiled to himself. A smile of concern and happiness towards his little sister Mia.

~Aloha! This is SM town from Korea!~ Mia’s phone rang

“Hello?” she answered.
“Hello Mia ssi…”
“Donghae Oppa! How are you?” Mia held the phone on between her shoulder and her ears while her hands were applying lotion on each arm.
“I’m good, really good. Listen, are you busy with anything?” he asked
Mia thought about it and replied “Nope, not really.”
“Great, I’ll pick you up…get ready in 20.” Donghae smiled from the other line and hung up; there was something he wanted to know and the truth. This was the only way find out.
“Hello? Oppa? Hello?” Mia heard a never ending beep on her phone before she could say anything else. Thinking that she couldn’t do nothing more about the situation, Mia dressed up and was waiting for Donghae to come and pick her up. But to where? What are they going to do? Why now?
Without knocking, Donghae entered slowly and smiled at Mia who was cupping her face on the sofa with her back to him. He crept up quietly from behind her and his arms were ready for a sudden jolt to give Mia a shock, a shock that can cause her heart to fail and eventually stop. Donghae was getting closer and closer, he was only inches away from her body until Mia stood up making him fall on the sofa head first.
“Whoa!” he exclaimed. Mia turned around to see Donghae’s awkward position on the sofa and blinked.
“Oppa?” she asked
“Uuhh...Yeah?” he muffled straightening up with the embarrassed hair touch.
“Uumm…” Mia didn’t know what to say or do. Laugh or… what?
“Let’s go!” Donghae cheered and dragged her out the apartment heading for the SBS station where DBSK and SNSD were shooting. ‘I’m sorry for this Mia… I’m really sorry’ Donghae thought

Mia and Donghae met up with the rest of SuJu because they were slotted next for another talk show on the same day as well, just after the DBSK. Everyone was happy to see Mia again after the runaway dancer crisis when they first met.
“Mia, let’s go watch the show” Donghae offered as they stood by the T.V just behind the set.
“Should I let TVXQ know I’m here?” she asked
“No…they’ll have their break soon. Now watch, here’s where you see the unedited version of every talk show.” He explained and Mia nodded watching right next to him, Dong Bang Shin Ki was on one side of the stage and the Syo Nyeo Shi Dae was on the other, you could almost see the tension between JaeJoong and Tiffany but the rest decided to focus and shrug it off.
“JaeJoong and Tiffany…is there something you’re not telling us? Because I and your fans really want to know. Can everybody feel the tension?” The MC entertained and the crown went wild, the screams were louder than the actual show music itself. JaeJoong froze and his heart was thumping almost out of his chest, especially when he figured that Tiffany was going to answer first.
“Well—”
“We’re good friends.” JaeJoong answered before her, inside, Tiffany was crushed but she did not dare to make a scene while the cameras were watching their every move. Mia looked down a little uncomfortable at where this could lead.
“Good friends huh? Well, our sources say it’s way more than that…” The MC once again laughed and a slideshow of pictures appeared on a cinematic screen behind then. It was Tiffany and JaeJoong holding hands in the theme park, eating ice cream in the SM café, Tiffany feeding JaeJoong and the last picture was them kissing on the lips inside the practice rooms. TVXQ’s eyes went wide open; Mia’s feeling’s were pounded once again, just when she thought it had a chance of healing. Now that it is out for the world to see, she could feel her deep emotions being compressed tightly inside a box of rose thorns pricking her again and had no chance of escaping. A tear dropped.
Donghae looked at her face but didn’t do anything, because it was still not the least of what he planned. He felt sorry for hurting her so much but this was for her benefit also.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~A rose without thorns is like a love without heart break.
It doesn’t make sense.
I want to be happy because he is happy.
But how can I be happy knowing that
I'm not the one making him smile?~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { T h i r d R o s e }

Post by Tammy 10/1/2009, 9:40 am

The show went on, TVXQ and SNSD anxiously tried to cover up the topics, questions and comments being thrown to them supporting the pictures revealed just behind their bodies.
“Okay, Break people!” the producer shouted and the stars relaxed, murmurs filled the studio and JaeJoong was feeling uneasy. Very uneasy. He dragged himself out of there calmly pretending nothing was haunting him, and then as soon as he was nowhere near the public eye… his gestures showed what was really inside him.
“Oh my God. What the hell happened?!” he spoke to himself cupping his stressed face with his palms, The rest of TVXQ catched up to him and saw a peek of his infuriated figure.
“Hyung…” Junsu murmured loosening his tie for more space to breathe. They all knew that there was a crisis in the air just lurking around them finding a chance to attack.
“Don’t… I just want to be alone.” JaeJoong replied
“What if Mia saw that?!” Changmin whispered harshly to Yoochun and both of their eyes widened.
“No. they don’t show it right after editing, I’m sure they won’t let something like that outbreak to the public. Otherwise it’ll be chaos.” Yunho’s voice echoed between the five of them.
“Mia ssi, it’s their break…want to go see them?” Donghae suggested and straightened his clothes, his eyes never leaving Mia. She was thinking of not going, but then it’ll be obvious that there was something wrong. With her head still down, her timid little fingers wiped her tears and sniffed slightly before facing Donghae.
“S-Sure” she answered and Donghae took her hand to the other side to meet the stumbling TVXQ.
“We’ll fix this right hyung?” the youngest whispered.
“JaeJoong ah!” Donghae bellowed with a smile, JaeJoong turned to see the owner of the voice and he got an unexpected surprise when he saw Mia’s hand conjoined with Donghae’s. As they got closer to TVXQ, JaeJoong’s blood was heating up to a boil.
“What was that? You and Tiffany got found out.” He snickered while Mia took her hand away from his.
“Donghae, I think you should get back to your group. And Mia? What are you doing here? I thought you didn’t want to come.” Yunho asked
“I—”
“I asked her out today, thinking she must be bored at your apartment.” Donghae cut off what Mia was about to explain and JaeJoong was not too crazy about that information.
“Yunho asked Mia, not you.” JaeJoong snapped avoiding any eye contact, Mia was feeling so awkward and hot inside the tense atmosphere, what she saw earlier replayed inside her head every time she looks at JaeJoong. While TVXQ interrogated Donghae Mia was just standing there in pressure, she could feel the burning stare from the coldest eyes she’d ever seen, she ducked and started to fan herself with her hands gently, breathing steadily in and out. However, it was no use; she only felt even hotter than before, her face lost its colour, her breathing got even deeper and room started to spin. Mia walked sneakily away from the mini argument and wobbly looked for something to drink.
“E-Excuse me…” she nudged a staff
“I’m sorry miss, I’m working.” The worker quickly responded and walked towards the set. Mia continued her search not even looking on where she was heading. Her condition getting worse and worse, beads of sweat formed on her forehead and her hands turned clammy.
“Excuse me, can I have some water please?” she pleaded to another staff
“What do I look like to you?” he riposted and arrogantly walked past her.
“Wait a second, where’s Mia?” Yoochun asked and the rest got alerted. Yunho’s eyes could not settle down, he was searching for her everywhere and so was JaeJoong. It was only 3 minutes before the show continues and they didn’t have much time.
“Hyung! The show’s starting!” Junsu hollered. Yunho was worried out of his skin, having his little sister lost or wondering on her own with that condition of hers was nerve wracking, but he did not have any choice but go back.
Mia ran outside for some fresh air and it only helped a little, she then realized that her pills she was supposed to take an hour ago was not in her bag.

-

“H-Hello?” Mia asked weakly, she got it in her last strengths to call her doctor “Hello D-Dr. Choi? It’s Mia”
“Mia! What’s the matter?” he asked with a little pang of worry on the other line. JaeJoong could not sit still in the set; they were live and hot being viewed by the public, the people wondering about the earlier incident and wanting immediate explanation.
“So, the show is coming to an end and the last thing we want is a cliff-hanger. What really is between YoungWoong JaeJoong and Tiffany Hwang?” the MC questioned playfully
“Well, I think they’re friends and they like to hang out, can’t friends chill together?” Yoochun replied taking small little glances towards JaeJoong, who was looking down at his lap.
“Sure…friends…” the MC nodded unconvincingly and the crowd whinged.
“Guys, more information will leak out when it wants to leak out. You’re using our personal lives as a talk show! We have a life too besides all of this, so please…” Changmin snapped at the audience, it would be the very first time that the editor would not edit Changmin’s shot out as the message had to be said to the public. The show ended badly with awkwardness in the atmosphere. Donghae got back with his group disappointed as he knew why Mia left. Well, he ‘thought’ he knew.

-*-

“I’m sorry for the bother Dr. Choi” Mia apologized after taking her medication in the hospital. She sat by the edge of the narrow bed in the corner of the room with the doctor standing by her side.
“It’s no bother at all…what really bothers me is your health Mia ssi. The blood vessels around the muscle is narrowing which makes it harder to pump blood around your body… that’s why you felt dizzy earlier.” He looked at her suspiciously “Usually, these things only happen with emotional shock or events…has something happened?”
Mia looked at his dark green orbs directly and stayed mute.
“You want to talk about it?” he questioned and all she could do was sigh. It was really hard for her at that moment, having the knowledge that her life was about to end very soon when she felt that she was only starting.
-
“So let me get this clear… You think you’re in love with a guy that doesn’t love you back, but you tell yourself not to because of your illness…is that it?” Dr. Choi was strangely accurate and Mia nodded. 2 hours rapidly flew away inside his office; they were making good conversation that made Dr. Choi cancel all of his appointments. There was no need to worry, the job was not his anyway…as of yet.
“Thank you for your time Dr Choi. I should be heading home now; they’re probably looking for me now.”
“Sure, I’m glad I helped you. If you need anything… you know what to do.” He smiled as he led her towards the door taking last glances at Mia’s stunning features; the big hazel eyes, a cute pointy nose and the most alluring lips anyone could have, it was small and pink –very close to red- and it contrasted with her milky coloured skin. She was like the snow white of his dreams, the snow white that doesn’t get to meet his prince.
“Goodbye.” Mia bowed and walked away swaying her lightly curled chocolate brown hair behind her back.
“Where is Mia?!” Yunho bellowed inside the house, his wits almost coming to an end, it’s been 2 hours and a half since she went missing.
“I’m sure she just…” Junsu was also lost for words, what could he say to comfort the leader?
“Why are you so worried Yunho? Do you like her?” JaeJoong asked seriously, seems like he’s forgotten about his existing problem with Tiffany.
“She—”
The door creaked open and in comes Mia…with a smile? TVXQ ran up to her and showered her with all sorts of questions.
“Are you okay?!”
“Are you hurt?”
“Where did you go?”
“We were so worried about you!”
“You could’ve at least notified us!”
Mia’s eyes bulged out and let out a giggle, she had no idea that TVXQ cared about her that much. And that was the problem; having them care for her was clearly not in her agenda because it could also connect to them getting hurt in the end. “Its okay guys…I’m fine. I just need some rest.” She answered and walked through their sturdy bodies leaving them blank.
Minutes later, TVXQ was chilling inside the apartment and a knock on the door was heard. Yunho went to answer it.
“Hello, these are meant for… Park Mia?” a delivery man read holding hangers of clothes behind his back.
“Ah yes…thank you” and with that, Yunho grabbed the clothes and landed it on the sofa. Junsu was startled.
“Whoa! What’s this for? New costumes?” he asked and it brought the other 3 members around the sofa. Changmin started unravelling each and every one of them with confused eyes.
“Hey, aren’t these the uniforms for the college just on the upside of town? Seoul College right?” Yoochun mentioned. “This doesn’t make sense…”
“Mia’s going to college.”Yunho stated calmly
“College?” JaeJoong asked. If Mia was going to college then…
“Really? Why?” Junsu demanded even though the answer was already so obvious.
“Well she just can’t sit here all day. Besides… that’s what her uncle wants” Yunho answered again. Now they were only waiting for the opportunity to tell her and hope she would like the idea, the manager has already notified them that her school would start this Monday.

-*-
“What? I’m going to college?!” she asked surprised, her response was almost a squeal.
“Yes…” Changmin cheered. Mia was mute for some seconds with her eyes glistening in happiness; her arms moved by themselves and hugged Changmin tightly as he returned it with a grin. “Thank you” JaeJoong stood in the corner just behind Yoochun and envied Changmin’s position. Mia clutched the uniform in her palms and ran to her room to prepare for the day she starts anew. New friends, new language, new teachers and new classrooms.
At the moment she got over the happiness, Mia tiptoed towards the living room only to see a troubled Yoochun biting a pen in between his fingers and a half blank music sheet with an electronic piano in front of him on the coffee table.
“Oppa…” she cooed as she approached him, Yoochun straightened up and presented a smile. “What are you doing?”
“Composing…although I’m having a little bit of a writer’s block.” He complained. Mia sat down next to him and picked up the music sheet in front of her.
“It should be fine. You just need inspiration.” Yoochun heard her say.
“Like?”
“Think of it this way… you’re a super star, famous in all of Asia. Write about what you feel when you hear the loud screams of your fans anticipating in their seats, when you see the red ocean… the smiles planted on their faces as you sing.” She explained gracefully and Yoochun eyed her with interest. The feeling and lyrics along with the melody started to come to him and started to jot things down on his piece of sheet. “Look at it from a fans perspective… they support you ‘til the end, they show their idolism towards you… some fans cry because they’re too far away from you and can’t show how much they look up to you. They always dream of seeing you… hearing you live with feelings…” more spirit awoke inside of Yoochun and the music was flowing in and it was all because of Mia.
“Mia… Oh my god! thank you!” Yoochun exclaimed and his hands wrote line by line with inspirational words, his fingers pressed the keyboard revealing wonderful harmonies. Mia smiled and left to get a pink rose, it was a symbol of admiration and gratitude with the hint of gentleness in the feelings.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~True Love burns the brightest,
But the brightest flames
Leave the deepest scars.~

~Anonymous~

=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { I ' m I n l o v e W i t h H e r }

Post by Tammy 10/1/2009, 9:42 am

College was starting today. Mia looked astonishing in her college uniform; her skirt showed her legs and the shirt was perfectly fitted on her curves with a ribbon by the collar. Her hair flowed perfectly and naturally down her back while her hazel eyes glistening in the sun rays. Mia stared at herself in front of the long mirror fixing every crease of her clothing. TVXQ was going to be so busy today so it was a good idea to have Mia attend school and avoid boredom.
~Aloha! This is SM town from Korea!~ her phone rang and she happily answered it.
“Hello?”
“Hello, sweetheart?” her mother cheered form the other line.
“Mom! How are you? I miss you so much!” Mia replied and held the phone tightly close to her ear.
“I miss you too darling! The manager told me that you’re going to start college there! Are you doing okay? Are you in school?”
“No mom, not yet… and I’m very happy that you called. I was planning on telling you but I guess Ahjussi beat me to it.” She chuckled.
“Okay, I just wanted to wish you good luck… your dad too, we love you Mia… please take care of yourself…” Mia’s mother concluded before ending the call, she placed her phone inside her bag ready for the day. JaeJoong hesitantly knocked on her door three times and Mia opened it, a gently breeze went past giving them the advantage of smelling each other’s sweet scent. It was quiet for a while; JaeJoong was getting it into his head how much grace this girl in front of him was giving off, because to him…she looked absolutely stunning. Just like she always does.
“Oh, Oppa… Do I look okay?” Mia asked breaking their silence
“You look… beautiful Mia ssi” JaeJoong courteously replied eyeing her form head to toe making her cheeks pinker than before.
“Mia! Your bus is coming soon. Better wait down by the bus stop!” Yunho called and mentioned the words that JaeJoong failed to say. Mia excitedly grabbed her bag and skipped past JaeJoong heading into the living room.
“Junsu Oppa, Changmin Oppa, Yunho Oppa, Yoochun Oppa… JaeJoong Oppa… I’ll be going now, I made your lunches last night and they’re in the fridge. Don’t forget to pack them okay? Don’t work yourselves too hard and be the group that everyone admires neh? TVXQ Fighting!” she pumped her fist in the air that made each one of them chuckle, her eyes took one last glances at each of TVXQ smiling faces while her feet made their way towards the door.

-*-

The bus stop was almost empty except for Mia’s figure. Her face showed that she was happy, but on the inside, she was worried. Worried that maybe something bad would happen to her in school, maybe her past would come back and haunt her again because if it did, she doesn’t think that she’ll be able to handle it. Her back leaned on the plastic wall featuring DBSK’s poster inside, while her bag rested on her shoulders. Minutes later, the bus halted to a stop just in front of her and Mia nervously entered. Her eyes searched for an empty seat and eventually found one right at the back of the vehicle. There was other students there that took no notice of her as she walked by, Mia sat down on the seat and glanced outside the window watching tress go by, lamp posts and other figures. Even though she sounds lonesome, Mia didn’t forget her mp3 player to keep her company. Wonderful music played inside her ears that reached her heart deeply, just when JaeJoong sang his verse, Mia would unconsciously smile and look down troubled. She thought ‘you’re too beautiful…too high… I can’t reach you.’

SEOUL COLLEGE

Mia read the big sign held in front of her bewildered eyes, she breathed in deeply before walking in any further, the students she walked past was all so pretty, they all looked intellectual and rich compared to her. Mia entered the principal’s office and received a warm welcome along with her new timetable. She was nervous, worried and excited all at the same time; she fixed herself first before she knocked on the door of her first lesson.
“Come in.” a female voice echoed through the door and Mia started to walk into the room, the little murmurs she heard when she was only opening the door was hushed by her presence. She got insecure. ‘This can’t be happening again...’ she thought
“Ah Yes, everyone, we have a new student with us today…please introduce yourself.” The teacher ordered
“H-Hello, I’m Park Mia, I ask for you guidance” Mia bowed, the students stared at her in awe, they didn’t think that anyone would beat the beauty of the “Queen Bee” until this day, the girls cooed and the boys got glued to her features.
“Thank you Mia ssi, I hope you would find Seoul College hospitable. I know your school in America was better but we do our best” the teacher continued before she rubbed chalk writings on the black board.
“Wow! She’s form America!” “Maybe that’s why she’s so pretty!” “She must be rich too!” “Look at those legs!” “Wah! I think we’re going to have a new Queen this year” the whispers were getting into her head and her vision started to spin. She walked towards an empty seat at the very back of the room as the class continued.
“Okay Class, we have a new student so we’re going to have to break it up for Mia ssi. We—” the teacher was rudely interrupted by the sudden bang of the door. A male student walked in and sat down to the empty seat next to Mia. Somehow his face looked familiar to her,
“Nice of you to join us Mr. Choi.” The teacher sarcastically commented
“It’s nice to be here Miss Hong.” He replied back with the same tone, his voice was familiar too. Mia just shrugged and ducked on her seat.
“Mia ssi, are you okay?” Miss Hong asked making Mia’s head perk up, the boy next to her also woke up at attention when he heard the name ‘Mia’ he turned to look at the girl who responded and was astounded.
“Mia ssi? Park Mia?!” he exclaimed making the whole class stare at their direction. Mia nodded and cringed.
“Don’t you remember me?” he asked and Mia turned his way. Her eyes widened.
“Dr. Choi?!”
“Young Min…”

-

Questions roamed inside Mia’s head of any possibilities of why her doctor was in college just like her. Nevertheless, he did look young for his…profession. Now that she thinks about it, she doesn’t know how old he is. Miss Hong hushed Young Min and went back into the class work being presented to them; the rest of the class was quiet. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of Mia for even just one second, when she would turn her head; he would also flinch and pretend nothing was going on.
“Okay class. Dismissed.” Miss Hong said reaching on top of the board to rub some chalk.
Mia gracefully and carefully walked outside of the classroom minding whether she was going to bump into someone. Young Min catched up to her.
“Hey Mia ssi…” he greeted once again.
“Oh, Dr. Choi” she replied
“Just call me Young Min, everyone does.” She heard him say beside her “So, what brings you to college? I mean with your--”
“Shhh!” Mia warned placing her slender index finger in front of her pink lips. “I don’t want that to spread around here…please… you’re the only one that knows…”
“Oh yeah… don’t worry, your secrets safe with me” Young Min flashed a smile revealing those pearly white teeth of his.
“What about you? You’re a doctor and a student?” Mia asked scanning through her timetable.
“Well, it’s a long story… how about I’ll tell you at free period. What lesson do you have now?” he asked peering through her shoulder.
“I have… Physiology, then free period.” Mia answered with her eyes wondering around the hallways.
“Great! Wait for me outside your class room, we’ll go get lunch together then I’ll tell you my story. I’m officially your first friend here in Seoul College so I would say have fun and learn! I’ll see you later, bye” he waved and head off to his lesson upstairs. Mia feels lightened at the word ‘friend’ she never had any real ones she could rely on and meeting him was probably fate.

-*-

“I wonder what Mia’s doing… she must be so nervous.” Yoochun paced inside their star room.
“I know… but she did look pretty though, I’m sure she has many friends already” Yunho replied trying to hide the fact that he was very tense thinking about Mia’s situation, linking from her past and her present.
“Might even get boys you know, girls like Mia are really bound to be a guy magnet. She has a pretty face, nice body, nice personality, she can speak English, she can dance, she can sing, and she’s very smart. Except for the fact that she hides so many things… so much closure in her” Changmin commented making JaeJoong’s airy head snap up into the real world.
“Changmin ah, your head is going out of control. Mia’s living with us…so stop thinking that kind of stuff. Although, I might add, I agree!” Junsu exclaimed. Yunho was sitting in front of the mirror looking at his band mate’s reflection on the other side; JaeJoong’s reflexes caught his eye. JaeJoong slowly stood up and silently headed for the door.
“JaeJoong. Where do you think you’re going?” the leader asked
“uuhh, for some air. I’ll be back don’t worry.” He replied not making eye contact
“I’ll come with you…”
“No—uuhh, I-I’m good” JaeJoong fibbed once more, he wasn’t really going to go out for air, he was planning on visiting Mia in college. We all know that’s a bad idea right?
“No, come on man… let’s go!” Yunho stood up and walked with JaeJoong towards the car park of the building. When their car was on sight, they halted to a pause and hid behind the vehicle. Yunho started to talk.
“Look JaeJoong, I know you’re not going out for ‘air’ you’re going to see Mia aren’t you?”
“W-What? W-W-Why would I v-visit Mia?” JaeJoong sucked at lying, especially to someone he completely knows.
“Don’t lie to me Jae, I know you. It’s okay if you like Mia to be worried about her, but think about YOU for a second. People are going to be swarming all over you; you won’t even get the chance to see her. And the Tiffany crisis thing still hot with the public, so we should just lay low until it completely freezes okay?” Yunho seriously explained. Being the leader to TVXQ wasn’t as easy as everyone thought. JaeJoong knew that Yunho would find out, he could see through him easily, the problem was that instead of him figuring himself out, Yunho did it for him. JaeJoong was indeed worried for Mia, JaeJoong clearly liked Mia. It was obvious that JaeJoong was IN love with Mia.

-*-

“Hey Mia ssi! Let’s go!” Young Min’s strong yet gentle hands took a hold of Mia’s and dragged her outside of school. Minutes later, the both of them were sitting in a café just a cross the street drinking hot chocolate.
“So, it starts off like this. My father owns Seoul Hospital along with my uncle, so starting from when I was little; I started to get interested in the medical stuff. And my father allowed me to train there when I was only 15. And now I’m 19, I got my permission from him that I was allowed to do my own shifts and maybe take over the family business. That’s why I met you as my patient and that’s also why I’m still a student. Get it now?” Young Min explained and she nodded. “How about you? What’s happening with your life? Is that guy still bothering you? What made you go back to college? You told me you took a gap year.”
“That guy’s… happy now. And when he’s happy, I’m happy. I guess that’s what love can do to us… and I did take a gap year but my uncle made me go back to college because I always get bored inside the house. I don’t even think I’ll live long enough to finish my courses.” She shrugged and sipped more of her hot choco, Young min’s lit eyes turned into something worrying when she mentioned not being able to live long enough. He should know, he’s done the research.
“Mia ssi, please don’t say things like that.” Young min uttered, he was actually at a loss for words. He was thinking that it’s all a waste, her beauty, her personality, her brains…all waste. If she was going to die young anyway, no justice can take over this case. Why must all the innocent people get the short end of the stick?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~Sometimes,
You put walls up
Not to keep people out
But to see
Who cares enough,
To break them down~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~One cannot question the existence of feelings
They are there, raw and undeniable
But one can choose to not nurture what is felt
Yet, no matter what they say,
What has been felt,
Will always be more honest
Than what was chosen~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { C a u g h t I n T h e A c t }

Post by Tammy 10/1/2009, 9:45 am

“Oh my goodness that was tiring!” Junsu whined and dropped down on the couch; the rest of TVXQ stretched their bodies and yawned whilst JaeJoong looked around for Mia. He was restless all day worrying about how it went with her college.
Mia was lying on her bed also a little tired from her first day back in college, yet she still enjoyed it. There was a minor glitch with some girl students but the rest went well with the company of her new class mate and present doctor, Young Min.
~knock knock~ JaeJoong knocked on Mia’s door and slowly turned the knob, Mia lifted her head to meet eyes with him.
“Hey… You’re back. I’m sorry; you guys must be hungry…” Mia struggled to get up; her legs were in pain due to the frantic walking in the campus.
“No no, just rest…we already ate with Super Junior. Donghae was looking for you by the way” He replied as he entered her room and closed the door behind him.
“Oh…okay… what’s up?” she asked pulling her blanket over her body
“I-I just wanted to know how college went.” He answered
“It went well… why don’t you sit down…” Mia shuffled and made space for JaeJoong on her bed, he followed with a little hesitance “I didn’t think that I’d do so much walking…”
“Did you make any friends?”
“I did, this one guy…” she trailed off closing her eyes
“A guy?” JaeJoong murmured and his heart started to thump faster. ‘I knew it! Changmin was right! She is a guy magnet… what should I do?’ he thought “You’re sleeping?” JaeJoong stared the serene face displayed in front of him and slided closer to her; it was as if her lips were luring him in. Just then, her eyes flew open once again. JaeJoong backed away and scratched the back of his head.
“Omo… I’ve got homework…” she whined and reached for her bag, which was now twice as heavy since this morning.
“Y-You need any help?” he asked
“No, you should go rest…” Mia declined
“No it’s fine, we’ve got a day off tomorrow anyway, what do you need help with?”
Mia smiled and sat up on her bed, JaeJoong sat close next to her enough that he could smell her hair and stare sincerely into those hypnotizing eyes.
The night went by very slowly for the unknown lovers, JaeJoong sat at the top of the bed with his legs apart and Mia in the middle, her heart was fluttering again, it was really rare that these things ever happen to her and she was obviously enjoying every single second. JaeJoong’s arms enveloped around her shoulders as he held the text book in front of her.
“Oh Ro-meo Ro-meo where for a-art tho-though Ro-meo…aish! I’ve always hated English” JaeJoong’s cheeks turned pink when he pronounced the words with his broken English completely embarrassing himself in front of Mia.
“That’s Juliet’s line Oppa and it should be like this, Oh Romeo Romeo, wherefore art though Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, or if though wilt not be but sworn my love… then I’ll no longer be a Capulet.” Mia pronounced those deep words completely perfect; it was as if she was talking to Romeo himself. JaeJoong was astounded.
“U-Uhh very good. You’re amazing Mia ssi… what does that mean anyway?” he asked
“It’s like… Juliet knows that she now loves Romeo and would give anything just to be with him. She’s saying that if Romeo can prove his love towards her then she’ll give up being a Capulet.” She explained
“Aaahh… But they just met…”
“Love at first sight I suppose…” Mia answered and a yawn could be heard from behind her, JaeJoong was now battling with sleep but he lost, his defeated eyes closed themselves and his tired body fell limp from tiredness on Mia’s bed. Mia turned back only to see JaeJoong’s sleeping features, boy did he look godly. Mia thought about waking him up to move into his room but his peaceful face prevented her from doing so, instead her slender fingers smoothed his face as he breathed. She took it upon herself to grab this opportunity and sleep next to him, thinking that she might not have the chance like this again. Mia laid her body next to his
“Oppa, let’s stay like this okay? Because I don’t think this’ll ever happen again to Me.” she whispered and fell into a deep slumber feeling each other’s body heat.

-*-

“Where’s JaeJoong hyung? He’s not in his room.” Yoochun said walking past Yunho towards the kitchen where breakfast was waiting. Yunho felt a little uneasy and walked towards Mia’s room. He knocked and opened the door and what was presented to him left him speechless. JaeJoong had his bare back towards the door exposing his tattoo, his arm wrapped around Mia’s waist and her head rested on the nape of JaeJoong’s neck. Their position was alright but the fact that JaeJoong had no top on and only the blanket covering his bottom half was not acceptable. Yunho barged in.
“You punk! What are you doing sleeping in Mia’s room?! And shirtless!!! Unbelievable” Yunho bellowed waking JaeJoong startled. TVXQ heard the commotion and headed straight to the location and their eyes widened.
“What?! Yunho ah, it’s so early…” JaeJoong whined just before he completely woke up from realization, Mia was still half asleep and slowly stirred.
“What are you doing in her room shirtless JaeJoong? Did you…”
“No! What are you thinking! I just helped her with her homework last night and fell asleep, and then I got hot…and… took my shirt off. Nothing happened.” JaeJoong explained soothing his face with his palms
“Yeah… That’s what they all say…” Junsu butted in
“It’s true! I wouldn’t do that to Mia!”
“Guys, it’s so early…” Mia spoke and sat up. Yunho stared at her face, it was clean and fair for at least 2 minutes until red liquid flowed down from her nose.
“Mia ssi! Your nose is bleeding!” Yunho pointed. Mia touched the bottom of her nose and there was indeed blood, she panicked and ran to the toilet.
“What? What’s wrong with her?!” JaeJoong asked and knocked on the bathroom door “Mia.. are you okay?”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~If you have said something that makes
someone happy, mean it and stick with it
because you don't know how badly it hurts
when you take it back.~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by VampirePrincess 10/1/2009, 10:20 am

omg what will he do if he found out!!!! i can not wait!!!!
VampirePrincess
VampirePrincess

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { W i l t e d R o s e }

Post by Tammy 10/2/2009, 1:18 am

As Mia entered the school premises, her hands grabbed onto Young Min’s shirt and dragged him into the corner of the hallways.
“Doc—I mean Young Min… we need to talk” Mia croaked. Young Min looked at her worryingly; there was absolutely no colour left from her face.
“Oh my God Mia are you okay? You’re so pale!” he exclaimed and checked her forehead for a temperature. Mia did feel dizzy from time to time, ever since that incident this morning. Mia finished a whole roll of toilet paper just trying to absorb and stop the blood flowing out from her nose; TVXQ misunderstood the whole thing and thought that it was only because JaeJoong has the top of his body exposed to her. When it was nowhere near that shallow.
“Am I? oh… it must’ve been that nose bleed this—this—this mo—” Mia struggled to breathe out the words she was trying to say, her chest felt heavier and room began to rotate in her vision, the people, the hallways, everything went blurry until darkness took over in a split second.
“Mia?! Mia ssi! Mia ssi?!” Young Min shook the flaccid body being carried by his arms, Mia had lost her consciousness, and she was pale as sheet looked lifeless. Mia was like a wilted rose seeking for water and care. Young Min carried her immediately towards the nurse’s office screaming at anyone who was in the way. ‘Mia...no… hold on…’ he thought

-

*CRASH* the flower vase filled with white roses inside TVXQ’s dressing room suddenly fell and shattered into uncountable pieces, all of them got alert.
“What was that? Changmin ah? Did you do that?” Yunho asked from his tall chair.
“Hyung, I’m way over here…” he replied coming out of the changing room.
“Okay okay, just shut up… I’ll clean it up” JaeJoong annoyingly interrupted, still worried about Mia’s situation from this morning’s event. Just when he was about to clean up the pieces, JaeJoong’s middle finger got slashed by one tiny debris making it bleed.
“Ah!” he whispered and wiped the blood of off his finger. Then, Mia’s face swiftly flashed inside of his head. It had to be a warning. JaeJoong stood up abruptly and was headed for the door until the manager came in rapidly and locking it behind him.
“Hyung… I need to go somewhere…” JaeJoong said trying to be calm.
“No, you’re staying here, Yunho I’ll leave you in charge. I have to go somewhere.” The manager stated, in truth he just got a call from the hospital saying that Mia got checked inside the ICU ward 5 minutes ago.
“But hyung I—”
“JaeJoong. No. Stay here. Period!” the manager replied and stormed outside the building.
“No! I have too…” JaeJoong was disheartened, what if something bad happened to Mia I college? It was worrying him to death that maybe even forgetting the song lines he has sang so many times possible.
“Hyung, what are you so worried about? Where do you need to go?” Junsu asked
“Mia. I have to see if she’s okay.”
“She should be fine, she’s in college.”
“Yeah but—you don’t understand.”

-

Young Min was dressed up into his pristine white doctor suit and just informed his father that he will be skipping school because of business left within the hospital. Mia was laid on the hospital bed with a monitor beeping every other second, an oxygen mask covering her mouth and nose in order to breathe and a slim tube connected to her vein sending chemicals around her body. It turned out that it was more serious that it actually looked; Mia’s veins in the arteries were gradually narrowing, it was bad before but it’s even worse this time. The nose bleed was caused by the muscular veins not pumping the blood around the body properly as it should, so the blood was sent into the brain making its way out to the nose, having lost a lot of it made her dizzy and eventually faint. Mia’s body was still limp and still has not got the strength to even open her eyelids yet. All Young Min could do was check every other minute waiting for her eyes to flutter open.
“Miss, may I ask which room Park Mia is in please?” the manager got in the hospital eventually
“Yeah, she’s in room 704.”
“Thank you.” The manager –or her so called uncle- walked towards the room and found his heart thumping faster when his eyes landed on Mia’s body. Was he going to tell the others? Her parents? Or just keep this to himself and let her do the talking. It was a difficult choice, especially now that he knows JaeJoong had fallen for her.

-

“Hello?” Junsu answered his phone.
“Junsu ah, can you please get some files for me, I forgot them in my office. Just excuse yourself; it’ll only take you a second. Ask my assistant for the keys and give it to her once you’ve found it okay? She knows where I am.” His manager called from the other side.
“Why don’t just ask her to get it?”
“Because she’s busy with other stuff okay? Just go do it Kim Junsu”
“Okay Hyung…” Junsu ended the call and headed for his manager’s office, as he entered, the whole view of the hectic city of Seoul could be seen from the broad windows. Junsu eyed the table and was looking for the files he was asked to look for, he grabbed one big pile and walked off until some pieces of paper fell into the floor. Junsu put the files back down and picked up the piece of paper and read it.

~ To whom it may concern, ~

Junsu’s eyes widened while reading the paper and those attached to it. It was Mia’s letter and files. The girl he thought was his manager’s niece turned out to be a dying fan from America. Junsu felt betrayed yet touched, that would explain the sudden crying, screaming and nose bleeds coming from her. He took the letter with him and ran outside the office door. Did the manager want him to see it? Or was it just another twist of fate?

-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=

~A relationship is like a rose,
How long it lasts, no one knows.
Love can erase an awful past,
Love can be yours,
You’ll see at last.
To feel that love,
It makes you sigh,
To have it leave,
You’d rather die.
You hope you've found that special rose,
“cause you love and care for the one you chose.~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by VampirePrincess 10/12/2009, 9:13 am

omg junsu run like tha wind...mia please be ok...u need to update. ^_^
VampirePrincess
VampirePrincess

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { H i d d e n P l a n }

Post by Tammy 10/24/2009, 7:58 am

“W-what?” Yoochun muttered. He was way beyond bewildered at what Junsu had just told him, Mia? The bubbly -full of life- outgoing girl is dying? No way.
“That’s not a funny joke Junsu. You know you need to lessen your not so good pranks on me because I’m not amused!”
“I’m not lying! I know I joke but not about things like this!” Junsu’s voice and facial expression was serious, it was convincing enough for Yoochun to tear up.
“You mean… Mia’s…” he asked and Junsu sadly nodded, they were alone inside the dressing rooms while Changmin, JaeJoong and Yunho were doing they’re photo shoot, Yoochun could not help it and released the tears welling up in his lids. Junsu joined in with his sadness and gave him a tight friendly hug releasing warm tears too.
“Okay Changmin… you can go take a break now. You’ve done well!” the photographer called out to Changmin and he gladly smiled while walking towards the dressing room.
“This can’t happen! She’s like a sister to me, JaeJoong loves her… Mia…” Junsu muttered wiping his tears and Changmin suddenly opened the door eyeing them both with suspicion.
“What’s going on here?” Changmin asked walking closer to the red eyed men.
“N-Nothing.” Yoochun answered
“You are such bad liars.” Changmin replied
“You wanna know?!” Junsu bellowed and Changmin’s eyes widened, he hasn’t seen Junsu this frustrated before, it must’ve been something really bad. “Mia’s dying! That’ what! You happy now?”
“Not true. T-t-this is one of Junsu’s pranks isn’t it?! Okay, how much did you pay Yoochun to be in this hyung? Aish… you’re so bad!” Changmin refused to believe what has just been said to him, Junsu’s acting was way more effective this time though, Changmin really panicked.
“I AM NOT LYING! THIS IS NOT A PRANK! DEAR GOD!!” Junsu had lost it, he was about to attack the young non-believer until Yoochun stopped him.
“Whoa hyung! Calm down okay!”
“How can I?!”
“Junsu!” Yunho said firmly just outside the door looking straight at the chaos being caused. It was now the four of them while JaeJoong was held back to take more pictures and was in the middle of an interview for Chin Chin Radio through the phone.
“How did you find out Junsu?” the leader asked
“I-I found the letter in manager hyung’s office.” he answered more calmly this time.
“Okay. Then you decided to tell everyone of this well kept secret huh?! What were you thinking?”
“How about you?! How can you wake up everyday knowing that someone’s going to die at any minute huh?! You kept this from us!” Junsu shouted at Yunho’s face.
“Because Hyung asked me to! And Mia herself.”
“So? What’s that going to help? She’s like a sister to the four of us. JaeJoong hyung blatantly loves her, what are we supposed to do? Wait and watch her die?!” Junsu answered again but this time he had a really strong point that Yunho could not find the words to answer him. “Yeah, that’s what I thought.”
“So what do you want to do huh?! We’ve got nothing to do BUT wait! If you’ve read the letter well you should know that she wasn’t even planning in getting attached with any of us! She only wanted to see us! Because she knows that she’s going to DIE! Don’t you get it Junsu?! She knows it! She’s accepted it! You should too!” Yunho explained to Junsu the most basic explanations he refused to let in his head right at the moment.
“Fine. If that’s what you want me to do almighty leader. Just let me lay back and do nothing right?”
“GUYS! PLEASE STOP THIS!” Changmin shouted from the sidelines interrupting the quarrel between members. “We should just be the band that Mia wanted to see, we should the band that inspires her and makes her happy. I want her to think that spending her last days with us would be worth it and that she’ll go happy, please. Let us be the TVXQ she idolizes.”
“Okay KangIn. Bye fans Bye, I love you…” JaeJoong sighed through the phone and was headed for the dressing room. As he opened the door, there was the rest of TVXQ crowded around the table writing something down on a piece of paper.

-

After at least 2 hours or so, Mia finally awoke and opened her eyelids slowly. The manager left an hour ago to finish some business works and Young Min bought some food and fruits for Mia’s awakening.
“Do-Doctor…” Mia cried with a hoarse voice, her fingertips lifted the gas mask of off her face and breathed in the hospital air. She sat up on the bed and looked around. ‘Where am I?’ she thought.
“Oh! Mia! You’re awake!” Young Min rushed in the room with a basket full of fruits.
“Doctor… what happened?” she asked
“You fainted in school. The nose bleed caused it, lay back down, you need plenty of rest.” he said as he sat at the edge of her bed gently pushing her shoulder back down.
“Young Min ah…”
“Hmm?”
“I thank… my illness.” she chuckled
“What? Why? It’s the reason your in this pain!”
“I thank it because… without it I wouldn’t be here right now, I wouldn’t be happy like this. Without it I would still be invisible and unnoticed by people like you.” Mia sincerely cooed as she looked outside the open window.
“Hush! Now eat this orange!” Young Min successfully peeled an orange and took it upon himself to feed her one after another while telling her jokes making her laugh once in a while.
“Young Min ssi… did you know… It’s my birthday next week.” she proudly said
“Oh really… what date?”
“Not telling…”
“Oh yeah, I can just look in your personal records…”
“Hey!”
“I’m joking…” Young Min fibbed, he was thinking of getting her the most beautiful present to match her elegance.

-

“What’s that?” JaeJoong asked
“N-Nothing!” Yoochun grabbed the piece of paper and hid it behind him.
“Okay, I was thinking of ignoring it but now you’ve hidden it. I really want to see it.”
“No, you don’t.”
“Yes I do, hand it over…”
“No, really! You don’t”
“Yoochun…”
“Yeah?”
“Give it!”
“NO!” Yoochun then ran all around the dressing room like a maniac and JaeJoong followed right behind him. The rest of TVXQ just laughed and hoped that Yoochun would keep their plan from JaeJoong. He’s gong to thank them one day.

-

The manager went to the hospital again and found Mia awake. A perfect time to talk to her face to face.
“Mia…I think you should go back to America…” he said and Mia’s eyes widened with tears already forming in them
“Why?”
“Your condition is getting worse. I cannot handle having to take you here and everywhere, I have a family, DBSK and other businesses to handle. I hope you understand…”
“Yes, I understand… just please… let me have just a little more time.”
What is Mia going to do now? Go? Or stay?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches you until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { B i g g e s t R e g r e t }

Post by Tammy 10/24/2009, 8:00 am

Mia walked along the narrow path towards TVXQ’s apartment; she just got released from the hospital. She clutched her bag on one shoulder and looked down at the ground she was walking on; visible white smoke was released from her slightly parted lips as she breathed while hearing the drips of rain on her umbrella. It had just turned autumn, her long brunette hair hanged carelessly down her shoulder being blown away by the cold wind once in a while. As she entered the door, 5 pairs of concerned eyes welcomed her.
“Mia! Finally your home! We were so worried about you… are you okay?” Changmin first said and the rest followed
“I’m fine… I can handle myself.” She was hurt by what she said and how she said it. Mia was unexpectedly cold towards TVXQ making them wonder into space. ‘I’m leaving soon. You shouldn’t treat me so nice… there’s no other way.’ She thought and headed to her room.
“What just happened?” JaeJoong asked
“I don’t know… but I’m sure that wasn’t Mia.” Yunho answered, the rest of the time they stood there thinking… Mia looked outside her window holding a white rose in her fingers.
“Why must this happen to me? I haven’t done anything to anyone… I’m not a bad person. But still, the will of the wind is not on my side right now.” She murmured sniffing the rose, Mia wanted to be a white rose for once… white roses represent the beauty eternal, showing that love really can last forever. “I don’t want to leave this place… not until… I leave this world.”
Junsu, Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun were sat around the table while JaeJoong takes a shower, they have taken this opportunity to continue with the plan they had at hand.
“Okay, Mia’s birthday is next week. I already called the manager and requested for an off day that day. What’s the plan?” Yunho stated
“Okay, I think a sweet dinner would be good. We’ll cook and… It can’t be in a public place!” Junsu said
“I agree. there should be music… candles?” Yoochun interrupted
“Yes! Instead of music, we should just sing! That’ll be more touching!” Changmin exclaimed.
“Okay, we’ll also get JaeJoong… well; we’ll make him get a very nice gift for her.”
Then the voices of the four boys overlapped each others as they continued to make Mia’s birthday extra special. The only question left inside their heads is whether to invite guests… Super Junior perhaps?

-

“Siwon ssi!” Donghae called out “have you seen TVXQ?” he was only asking because they were the only source to Mia’s whereabouts, he was going crazy, he hasn’t seen her for a while and he was worried… more like missing her.
“Yeah, they just went… you missed them.”
“Aish…” Donghae groaned
“Hey do you know about they’re off day next week? Yunho actually begged his manager for it.” Siwon asked and Donghae wondered.
He was on his way to visit them in their apartment… not for the purpose of seeing his friends, but to see Mia.

-

JaeJoong had just finished his shower and was on his way to meet with the others, he ruffled his wet brown hair with a towel and had his t-shirt slung on his shoulders exposing JaeJoong’s heavenly physique, it was hard to believe that such a muscular, irresistible and flawless body belongs to such a beauty. He truly is full of contrast, full of surprises…He never fails to make any girls heart skip a beat with they’re with him… or even when they’re not. Pictures would still give away that charisma he has in his personality, looks and body.
“Jae! Put your t-shirt on!!! There’s a girl in the house remember!” Yunho said and JaeJoong snapped into reality. Mia was on her way out of the door into the kitchen and she saw 5 gods standing in the hallways, she wanted to smile but she forced herself not to. Mia kept that cold look in her face to prevent them from getting interest. She bypassed them coldly
“Hi Mia…” JaeJoong greeted and pulled a chair out for her by the dining table. “Are you hungry? I can cook today if you want.”
“No. I-I’m not hungry. Yunho Oppa… I need to talk to you.” She declined and pulled Yunho with her into his room locking the door behind her. Yunho sat on the edge of the bed while Mia sat on the chair by his study table.
“I’m sorry about the cold attitude Oppa… I really am.” Mia started to speak “It’s just… I-I—”
“It’s okay Mia, we don’t take it to heart… but what is the matter?” Yunho asked. he wanted to know what was really bothering Mia that it makes her sad like this, a tear already fell from both of her eyes.
“I’m leaving.” She declared
“Wait… what?”
“I’m leaving…” she said a little louder
“What?” Yunho was speechless
“Your manager suggested for me to leave… and I agree with him. I’m being too much of a bother already.”
“No you are not Park Mia! When did he tell you this?”
“Yesterday… remember the nosebleed I had?” she asked and Yunho silently nodded “Well, I lost a lot of blood from it and I fainted in school. So I was sent to the hospital and that was when he told me.”
“I’m going to talk to him Mia…”
“No! I’ve decided… I’m going to go next week. The reason of me being cold is because I don’t want you to get any more attached. I want to go without any—without—”
“I don’t think that it’s going to help. We understand Mia ssi. You cannot just leave us like this… I will talk to him. I’m sorry but until you d—”
“What? Die? I’m not going to leave this place until I die? Isn’t that just the worst way to go? It’s going to make it harder for me to accept that I’m going to die Oppa… knowing that I’m leaving…” tears overtook Mia’s words and her breaths shortened with faster pace. “I don’t want to die Oppa… I don’t want to die… I’m scared, I’m so scared…” there it was, the real words finally came out of Mia’s trembling lips. No matter how much she tries to accept those horrible facts of her life, she found it hard to accept, especially now that she’s only beginning to fall in love.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~True love doesn’t have happy endings
It has neither past nor future
As it is timeless
Because true love never ends~

~Tammy~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { M u s i c A w a r d s }

Post by Tammy 10/24/2009, 8:02 am

Hours passed and TVXQ was getting restless outside Yunho’s door, especially JaeJoong.
“What are they doing there?!” he exclaimed
“I’m sure it’s…” Yoochun could not find the words to comfort his hyung, because he too was getting frustrated. Just then, a knock was heard on the door. Junsu went over there to open it and revealed the ever so popular Donghae.
“Donghae?” Junsu asked
“Yeah… umm… is Mia home?” he frankly asked which got Junsu a little annoyed.
“Yeah she’s home… so?” believe it or not, Junsu did try to be polite, when instead, he sounded like an over protective dad to his little girl.
“… Can... I talk…to her?” Donghae said. He was finding it hard to speak straight because of Junsu’s glare at him, if only looks could kill.
“She’s busy at the moment… can I take a message?” Now Junsu sounded like a call centre worker.
“Umm—”
“Donghae Oppa!” Mia said behind Junsu, JaeJoong’s eyes were glued on how Mia was reacting around him; she would ignore his presence and not Donghae’s. Yunho sat down on the dining table and the rest crowded around him, Junsu left Mia to talk to Donghae alone, before he could do something to his friend.
“Oppa, what brings you here?” Mia also tried to hide the fact that she’d just been crying, confessing what she has inside her… at least she feels better now.
“Well, it’s kind of an emergency…” he replied shoving his hands in his pockets
“Go on…”
“Can you be my date for the music awards? I swear it’s free and all you have to do is sit there and clap.” He explained, luckily JaeJoong didn’t over hear otherwise he would’ve spontaneously combust.
“S-Sure…” Mia stated. Was this right? JaeJoong was also going to ask her to the music awards but it seems like Donghae beat him to it.
“Great! Umm… I’ll call you. It’s tomorrow at about 8 PM.” He concluded and happily left. Mia closed the door and turned her head to the 5 gods presented in the dining table.
“Oh, are you guys’ hungry? I’m going to cook now.”
“What was that about?” JaeJoong asked
“He just asked me to the Music Awards.” Mia said and a pause was created.
“What did you say?” JaeJoong asked again
“I said yes.” She replied bluntly. JaeJoong looked down on the table and left for his room after while Mia was quietly cooking. The rest of TVXQ shook their heads and felt pity for Mia and their hyung.

-

“Delivery for Park Mia” the delivery man said holding a big white box.
“This is she… thank you” Mia signed the receipt and carried the box into her room. Mia locked the door and stared at the package delivered for her. ‘What could this be?’ she started to open the box and a beautiful red dress and silver diamond studded sandals with heels was exposed in front of her, her eyes glistened.

Permanent Devotion Sexy_red_dress

Mia pulled out the whole silky dress and started to dance with it inside her room. It would be ten times better if JaeJoong was the one escorting her but the decision was already made. A note fell out

~Mia ssi, this if for you
From me…
To make you twice as beautiful…

Donghae~

Mia smiled at the note and took it upon herself to hang the dress.

-

The next day didn’t come slow and neither did it go slow, it was already time for the Music Awards and TVXQ was ready and waiting, Mia on the other hand looked stunning, the dress just flowed down her body hugging her perfect curves, her hair was curled and her make-up made her glow. She breathed deeply and opened her door. JaeJoong heard her door open and his eyes refused to blink at the sight he was seeing, Mia looked like an angel from heaven to him, the way she walked down the hallway and her hair bounced, those luscious lips shining and those striking eyes staring deeply in JaeJoong’s gray orbs. He became speechless, his arms automatically stretched out to reach hers like she was his date for the night. Until reality came crashing in.
“You look so beautiful Mia…” Donghae voice interrupted their thoughts; he just came in to pick Mia up.
“Thank you Donghae Oppa.” Mia replied as she took Donghae’s shoulder and attached it to hers. JaeJoong dropped his arm down while watching the girl that she loves leave with another guy.
As Donghae and Mia got into the location, Mia’s stomach was filled with butterflies.
“Okay, were here, the show is about to start so… I need to get ready. You can wait on our table. Your name plate would be there.” He said and Mia nodded, the venue was big and beautiful. Mia entered the hall and flashes of camera suddenly burst in, with Mia’s arm linked with Donghae’s; it caught the attention of the press and started asking questions frantically.
“Donghae ssi, who’s your date for today?”
“What’s her name?”
“Where did you meet her?”
“Are you two together?”
“Could this be another couple in the K-pop world?”
“Donghae ssi, please answer us! Otherwise the fans would be disappointed”
Despite those words, Donghae just smiled and waved for the cameras and Mia played along, it was hard to miss someone as beautiful as her, her red dress also stood out from the crowd. 10 minutes of entering the building she was already labelled as the ‘Mysterious Lady In Red’.

-

The night went on and TVXQ just finished their performance and the nominations are now being read by the MC’s. Donghae sat next to Mia and waited for the results along with the rest of Super Junior.
“Mia ssi, I’ll bet you TVXQ will win best album and we’ll win the best Dance song.” KangIn said. And the results were incredibly accurate. The stars took a break and started feasting on some food, Donghae was trying to get some food when the press suddenly mobbed him with questions once again.
“Donghae, will you now tell us about your date for tonight”
“She’s already made an impact on the audience, as the ‘mysterious lady in red’”
“Come on… tell us!”
The press were moving closer and closer towards him and he started to back away, Mia was also backing away from all the different woman trying to make a conversation with her, little did they know that they were going to have an accident again. As both bodies were slowly moving backwards, they met each other and rapidly turned making their lips brush together. It was like the photo booth incident all over again, except that it was not only Donghae who possessed the pictures, now the press and soon the public would have copies of the incident. Mia backed away and touched her lips. Why must it always be the wrong guy? JaeJoong was watching from the other side fuming, his thoughts were not clear, anger was taking over him and no control was in his head. He was way worse than a drunk man, he wasn’t thinking… just moving… JaeJoong suddenly…

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind. Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten.”

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Permanent Devotion Empty { T h o s e T h r e e W o r d s }

Post by Tammy 10/30/2009, 11:45 am

JaeJoong was watching from the other side fuming, his thoughts were not clear, anger was taking over him and no control was in his head. He was way worse than a drunken man, he wasn’t thinking… just moving… JaeJoong suddenly dropped his plate on the table brutally and was on his way over to where my massive mob was. Mia was startled and stayed frozen staring at Donghae’s apologetic eyes. JaeJoong’s arms were like razor blades cutting through the crowd, no one had to get in the way of him and Mia now, not even if his career depended on it. “Move! Please people let me through!” when he finally reached the spotlight where the “newly found couple” was, he quickly grabbed Mia’s wrist and dragged her out of there without a second glance. More pictures were taken from the back and the crowd was left dumfounded, TVXQ followed after along with Donghae.
“Hey hey hey! JaeJoong! Where are you going with her?” Donghae hissed with threatening eyes
“I’m taking her home!” JaeJoong answered plainly
“I believe she’s my date”
“Not anymore.” JaeJoong found the will to stay calm even though he really wanted to punch his Dongseang in the face, but he didn’t want Mia to see that side of him. They ran out of the venue while the MC was in the middle of announcing their name for the Best Music Video of the year. Kissing Donghae, running out of the venue with JaeJoong and suddenly went AWOL sent the bees in the entertainment business buzzing for more honey. Everyone is now wondering what was going to happen the next day.

-

“DONGHAE IS TAKEN?” “NEW COUPLE FOUND! ONE IS JEALOUS?” “JAEJOONG OF TVXQ HAS A CRUSH?” “FORBIDDEN LOVE?” The headlines read as the angry manager slapped each newspaper on the glass table in the living room. TVXQ was gathered together along with Mia, their heads bowed down in shame, especially JaeJoong’s.
“Mia ssi, you should’ve been more careful! Something like this can change your whole life! Do you understand that?! I don’t want you to get in this mess!” the manager scowled
“I know Uncle, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for this to happen.” She replied “I was only with Donghae as his date, not his girlfriend”
“WELL TRY SAYING THAT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!”
“Hyung!” JaeJoong stopped his manger from talking any further “if it was anyone’s fault it’s mine. Everything should be going well if I hadn’t pulled her out of there. I’m sorry”
“JaeJoong hyung, it was NOT your fault! It was clearly Donghae’s!!! He clearly set Mia up for that!” Changmin argued and Junsu, Yunho and Yoochun agreed making the whole raw even more chaotic.
“Shut up! Omo… I need some space” the manager exhaled and exited out of the apartment.
“At the ever so popular Music Awards last night, Donghae from Super Junior brought a date to impress in front of the cameras and fans but instead, the crowd was astonished by her stunning looks and the beautiful red dress that stood out like a red thumb. Half way throughout the ceremony, our team decided to get some answers from the leading man of the night: Donghae. However –as much to our happiness- what we received was even better than any answer a celebrity has ever given us. A kiss was performed surprisingly that gave us a chance to trigger something far from the ordinary. Lee Donghae is taken by the ‘Mysterious Lady in Red’ but wait… moments later; JaeJoong of TVXQ made his way through the press and dragged the ‘Mysterious Lady in Red’ out of the venue in a flash that sent questions to everyone who saw it. Is there something going on with Donghae and JaeJoong? Who knew that both bands had something in between them? Well, it’s a mystery to all of us that’s for sure.” Yoochun read out aloud, no one spoke for a moment as they let the awkward air escape towards the windows. Changmin got up annoyed and went to his laptop; he checked their fan sites and online clubs and all of them are already updated with the new astounding new. He clicked on OneTVXQ forum that covers European and American fans all over the world, which was also updated. He read the comments underneath the headlines and never was he so astounded.
“WTF? Mysterious lady in red MY ASS! That girl is a SLUT! I’m telling you now… spinning both Donghae and JaeJoong Oppa in the palm of her hands. I hate her!”
“What a two timer! >.< I feel sorry for Donghae and JaeJoong Oppa.”
“She IS a slut!”
“What a two timing whore”
“Donghae CAN’T be taken!”
“What a lucky girl…”
“This is so shocking! I totally screamed when I saw this in the newspaper this morning. What next?! I’m going to read about their bank accounts being empty?! That scheming goldigger”

Then, Changmin felt a soft warm breath at the nape of his neck; he turned to face Mia, who was now crying silently. Changmin immediately shut the laptop screen,
“They think I’m—a… a—Ahh… Aw.” Mia let the tears flow continuously without wiping them, probably because hands were trying their best to ease the pain in her chest. Too much information and the fast going events made a massive impact on her emotionally.
“AH! Oh my god! Don’t do this—not now… AAHH!” her heart ached so much that she was sent kneeling down on the floor, it was like any other attack really, the same pain, the same way she couldn’t breathe, the same way her vision would be blurred by the tears. JaeJoong ran up to her and carried her head upon his shoulders.
“Mia? What’s happening to you?” he asked but only screams and soulful cries escaped her lips, more seconds went by, more colours from her face quickly vanished turning her as pale as sheet.
“Mia?! Mia what’s happening?! Tell me! CALL FOR HELP!” he shouted
“Hyung, the ambulance is coming!”
“You’ll be fine Mia… I promise. Hang in there… please, I love you!” JaeJoong cried. He was on the floor hugging her head and kissing it. Mia heard the three most important words escaping from his kissable lips and was desperate to answer it, but nothing came out. The more she thought about it… it was impossible.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven~

~The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tammy
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum