Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED}

2 posters

Go down

Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED}

Post by Guest 8/4/2009, 5:16 pm

Chapter 1

Sickness pt.1‏

Main Character[s] : You, Changmin
Minor Character[s] : Yunho, Mr. Jung, other

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You took off the ring and handed it to Changmin"Oppa...I'm sorry....this won't work out..."you said as you started to leave. Changmin quickly grabbed onto your wrist"_______ ah...you're joking...right?"Changmin said on the verge of tears.
"Ha! Why would I joke about this Changmin?"you said.
"..._____ ah...this isn't funny...I know you love me...so stop this...Is som-"
You turned to look at Changmin and shoved his hand away"I NEVER LOVED YOU! YOU STUPID IDIOT!"you shouted.
Changmin stared at you blankly"____ ah..."
You started laughing"I hate idiots like you! You know you sicken me so so much! You know why I dated you?? I was just playing around Changmin you idiot!!"
Changmin held on to your upper arms"______ ah...that's not true...you said you loved me!"
"THOSE THREE WORDS CAN BE THE TRUTH OR JUST A PLAIN LIE YOU IDIOT!!"you laughed.
Changmin looked at you with teary eyes and left"Fine...goodbye _______ ah...if you didn't love me...I know I did."Changmin said.
Once he was out of sight you dropped to your knees and started crying"Oppa...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I love you...but I don't want to hurt you..."you sobbed.

*FLASHBACK*

You sat patiently in the doctors room. He entered with a sad face"______ ah?"he said putting his glasses on top of his head.
"Yes Siwon?"you said with a smile.
Siwon sighed"_____ ah...I know that this will be hard to accept, but..."
"But what?"you asked.
He sadly looked into your eyes"You have about one week left to live."
Your smile dropped and you sighed"Oh...I see..."
"...Are you okay _____ ?"
"Yeah...I'm fine...*sigh* I guess I'll be leaving sooner than I thought..."you said.

*End of FLASHBACK*

You walked home and sat on the doorstep thinking of you and Changmin, all your good memories together"Changmin Oppa...I love you...I always did...I'm so sorry..."you sadly said to yourself.
"So you told him?"A male voice said.
You turned around and saw Yunho, you looked away"Not really..."
Yunho sat next to you"What do you mean ______ ah?"
You sighed"I...I broke up with Changmin..."you said and rubbed your ring finger where you and Changmin's couple ring would be.
"...________ ah why didn't you just tell him?"
You looked at Yunho teary eyed and stood up"YOU TRY BEING TOLD THAT YOU'RE GONNA DIE IN A WEEK! AND TRY TELLING THAT TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE YUNHO!! I MIGHT AS WELL SAVE HIM THE DAMN PAIN AND BREAK UP WITH HIM AND HOPE THAT HE WON'T CARE!!!!"you shouted as tears fell from your eyes.
Yunho stood up and hugged you tightly"Dongsaeng don't cry...don't cry...stay strong..."he said stroking your hair.
You hugged him tighter"Oppa I hate this...why me?"you asked him.
As you two were hugging your eyelids grew heavy and you dropped to the ground.
"_________AH!!!"Yunho shouted, worried.
He shook you, but you didn't do anything, worried he carried you bridal style to his car and took you to the hospital.

-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-

You opened your eyes and found yourself hooked up to the hospital equipment. You saw Yunho laying his head on the bed holding your hand, you smiled*Thanks Oppa...*you thought.
Yunho shifted a bit and his eyes fluttered open. When he saw you looking at him he sat up straight and cleared his throat"Ahem...good morning ________ ah."
You smiled"Morning Oppa...can we go home??"you straightly asked.
"Well...errm...about that ________ ah...the doctors prefer if you stay in the hospital...so they can keep an eye on you...an-"
"Oppa no! I have what maybe 5 days left to live and I for sure as hell don't want to spend it at a fricken hospital!"you said.
"But _____ ah you know that maybe it'll give you more time to l-"
"NO! OPPA LISTEN! I DON'T WANT THIS!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS HERE!!!"you shouted.
Yunho was stunned because you never raise your voice at him, it was your first time.
He sighed"Okay...but if you feel ANY kind of pain let Oppa know...araso??"
You nodded your head"Okay!"

You and Yunho went out the hospital and you looked at him"Oppa...can we go see Omma?"you asked.
Yunho sadly looked at you"Sure."
The cemetery was the last place he wanted to go with you.

You walked up to your Omma's grave and kneeled down"Hey Omma...how are you??"you asked touching the grave stone.
As usual no answer you just see the picture of her smiling face. You looked at it for a bit the at Yunho"Oppa...can you go for a bit?"you asked.
Yunho sighed and nodded"Fine."
When he was gone you looked back at the picture of her"Omma *smile* I'm going to see you soon...Now you won't be lonely in heaven...I...I can't wait to see you..."you said as tears ran down your cheeks"You know I got a boyfriend?...Well ex boyfriend now...Heh...I didn't want him to be sad when I die so I broke up with him...but to do so I had to lie to him...*starts to sob* I told him I hate him...I told him so many lies...Omma I hate myself right now...I miss him so much...I miss calling him MY stupid food monster...heh heh...he likes to eat...he's tall and...and..."you stopped saying things because you started to cry to hard.
After a while you stopped and wiped away your tears"Man...I'm such a cry baby."you said.
You walked up to Yunho smiling"Let's go Oppa."
He looked at your eyes"You cried...didn't you?"he said.
You laughed a bit"Yeah...I did I'm a cry baby Oppa so no worries."
Yunho pinched your cheeks"Knowing you _______ ah you probably said something REALLY depressing."Yunho said.
"Oppa...I'm hurting..."you said.
He let go of you"Omo! Where?!"
"My cheeks"you said.

A few days passed and you spent it with Yunho, your Appa and friends. You were carrying groceries and you noticed you were near Changmin's street. You stiffened a bit and continued to walk. You passed by his house and saw him outside laying beside the tree you and him would lay by...the one he carved both of your names...
-
-
-
Shim Changmin 'The Stupid Food Monster'
♥️'s
Jung ________ 'The Hot Headed Chick'
4ever
-
-
-
You sadly smiled remembering that moment...

FLASHBACK~

"YAH! Why am I the stupid food monster ______ ah?? I thought you loved me!!"Changmin pouted.
"Aww...Minnie I love you...it's just the truth."you giggled.
Changmin sighed and started to carve your nickname.
"YAH! Why am I the hot heading chick?!!"you pouted.
"Aww...it's just the truth."Changmin smiled.
You gave him a look"I think it just backfired at me..."you said.
Changmin smiled and kissed your lips"_____ ah I love you forever."
You giggled and kissed him back"I do to Minnie forever and always."

End of FLASHBACK~

You were to busy remembering the past you didn't notice the pole in front of you and you walked into it"Owie!"you said. You say the oranges rolling away and you chased after them. Someone grabbed them and handed them to you"Thanks"you said and left.
"_______ ah..."a familiar voice said.
Your eyes widened and you dropped the oranges"Changmin?"you said and turned around.

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 8/4/2009, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED} Empty Re: Sickness [Two Shot] {COMPLETED}

Post by Guest 8/4/2009, 6:17 pm

Chapter 2

Sickness pt.2‏

He slowly approached you, but you backed away"What the hell are you doing?"you said, trying to act cold.
"_______ ah...please...I don't believe you...You love me right?? It's okay...Tell me...whats wrong."he said.
"Changmin go away...I already told you the truth."you said and walked away, but Changmin followed you. You started to run and so Changmin chased you. While you were running you tripped and hurt your knee"Fuck."you cursed.
Changmin caught up to you and when he started getting closer you hid your head"Go away Changmin."
"_____ ah...please stop being like this te-"
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!! I HATE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!"you shouted as tears fell from your eyes.
Changmin grabbed on to your upper arms, making you stand up"STOP BEING STUBBORN _______ AH!! I KNOW YOU! I KNOW THA-"
"Changmin please...I hate being with you...I-"
Changmin shut you up with a kiss. You fought back, but he held your waist and the back of your head, kissing you deeper. After a few moments of fighting back you gave up and kissed him back. Changmin hugged you tightly"______ ah...tell me what;s wrong."
"I hate you..."you lied.
"By the way you responded back to that kiss uh uh I know you love me..."Changmin said.
"Shut up...you just don-"you were interrupted by a sudden pain in your chest"Ahhh..."you gasped as you held one arm on your chest and one on Changmin's arm.
"_______ ah! What's wrong!"he said in a panicked tone.
"Changmin...Ahhh....my chest hurts....it hurts so much!"you said and your eyes started to water.
"Shit...______ ah hold on kay?"Changmin said as he dialed 911 on his cellphone.

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

Your eyes fluttered open and you say Changmin sleeping, holding your hand.
"Changmin..."you whispered.
After about ten minutes of starring at him, he finally woke up.
When he opened his eyes he smiled brightly at you"_____ ah I'm so glad you're ok-"
"No Oppa....I'm not...."you said as tears started to form.
He looked at you confused"What?...What do you mean..."
You sadly smiled"....I'm sick Oppa..."
He blinked a few times"What?! What do you mean?! How are you sick?!! Tell me!"he said holding your shoulders.
"I...I...My heart....it's just...my heart is weak oppa."you said, now with tears falling.
Changmin tightly hugged you"_______ ah...I...I won't let you die."he said trying not to cry.
"Oppa...that's impossible...I know I'm going to die."you sadly said.

So you and Changmin obviously got back together, but you didn't tell him about how long you had.

You and Changmin were walking the beach holding hands. Both of your shoes were off and you two's jeans were rolled up. You two were teasing each other.
"Hey! Stupid food monster! Don't fall in the water!"you said, pushing him into the water.
Changmin fell and glared at you"YAH! I'm all wet!!!! Aish!! ______ ah! I'm gonna get you!!"he said and started to chase you.
"Oppa! AHHHHH!"you giggled.
Changmin caught you and carried you to the water.
"Oppa! Please don't do it!!!"you squealed.
"To late!"and he dropped you.
You pouted and glared at him, then you grabbed his wrist and pulled him down so he was on top of you. You giggled and Changmin was staring at your wet lips.
You leaned forward and passionately kissed him.
You broke away and Changmin smiled"That was hot."
You laughed"Idiot."

You and Changmin decided to walked around more for you two to dry off.
As you two were walking you felt a sudden pain in your chest.
You gulped and the pain worsened.
You didn't say anything you wanted to be with Changmin at the moment.
Soon you dropped to the ground. Changmin turned around and kneeled next to you"_____ ah! Whats wrong?!"
"Oppa it hurts..."you sobbed.
Changmin quickly put you on his back and went to his car. He quickly drove you to the hospital.

Changmin had the doctors take you and so all he could do was wait. Changmin waited and waited until one of the doctors came out"Is sh-"
"_______ shhi wants to talk to you..."the doctor sad looking pale.
Changmin nodded and followed the doctor.
When he saw you Changmin wanted to cry"Oh my god..."
You saw Changmin and weakly smiled"Oppa..."
Changmin rushed to your side"Yes?"
"I'm sorry..."
"For what?!"
"For not telling you...Oppa....today...I'm going to die."you sadly smiled.
"No...no no no no! You won't!!"Changmin sobbed.
A tear escaped from your half open eyes"Oppa...Saranghae..."
"I love you too _____ ah...please don-"
*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
Changmin gulped"No..."
The doctor patted his back"I...I'm sorry sir."
"NO! NO NO NO!!! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!!!! SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE!! YOU GUYS ARE DOCTORS!!!!!!!"Changmin cried.
"Sir...I'm sorry..."
Changmin couldn't take it anymore and he left the ER.
He saw Yunho and you Appa waiting. they both rushed to him"Is..."
"No..."Changmin said.
Yunho's tears then started to fall"S...she did?!"
"Yes..."Changmin said.
"Oh my god...I...I...why?! Why does god have to do this!!!"Yunho cried.
Mean while your Appa just sighed and walked away"I...I better start planning the funeral."
Yunho swallowed his saliva and handed him a white envelope"I brought this in case...______ ah wrote it for you..."Yunho said and walked away.
Changmin stared at the envelope and put it in his pocket.

Changmin walked to an empty park and sat down at a bench. He took the envelope and opened it. He slowly unfolded the letter. He looked at it and just by looking at your handwriting he wanted to shed more tears.
'Dear Changmin Oppa
Roses are red and violets are blue...You are sweet and I love you!'
Changmin slightly chuckled remembering that cute poem you made up for him"Idiot..."he said then continued reading.
'By now I'm dead...right? And I'm sorry for leaving you...I never told you, but you probably have no idea why I broke up with you earlier in the week...right? Well it's because I was hoping...that you would forget me and move on Oppa I really love you so I hope you didn't believe those lies I said...I'm sorry...I would write more, but...time never stops...right? So I at least want you to know that I love you and never EVER stopped.
-♥ _________
aka The Hot Headed Chick'

Changmin sadly smiled"I love you too..."he said"Stupid...you were crying."he said looking at the tear stains.

When Changmin arrived home he went to his room and looked at the picture frame of you and him together"Changmin ah...dinner."
"I'm not hungry Omma."Changmin said like he was dead.
She sighed and closed the door.

As days past everyone worried about Changmin he looked like a ghost. He grew quiet and barely left his room. So finally when he knew that there was no point on living without you he quietly walked to the kitchen and slit his wrist. He carelessly let it drip down as he took a seat at the table. His Omma walked in"CHANGMIN!!!!"she screamed as she saw the pool of blood around his wrist.
"Omma...it's okay...I want this."he said.

And so...your ghost waited for Changmin near you two's special tree. You saw him approach and sadly smiled"Changmin Oppa...do you really want this?"you asked.
Changmin smiled"Of course I love you and ALWAYS will follow you...even if death comes."he smiled.
"Oppa it's not too late! Yo-"
Changmin pulled you to him and kissed you. When you pulled away he smiled"I still feel the fire...even if we are dead."he chuckled.
You looked at him and thinly smiled"Oppa...thanks..."
He held your hand and smiled"I love you."
You nodded"Me too."
And so you two soon faded and together entered the gates of heaven.

-END-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 8/4/2009, 6:27 pm

I think you know what I'm going to say right?
lol you're getting a lot done today
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/4/2009, 7:24 pm

lol yeah well i just for got to post them when i was done so i'm doing it today lol

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 11/8/2009, 7:31 pm

thats a pretty sweet ending.
i liked it XD
changmin's sweet Very Happy
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content