Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Kidnap Me [Three Shot] {COMPLETED}

3 posters

Go down

Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty Kidnap Me [Three Shot] {COMPLETED}

Post by Guest 8/4/2009, 5:05 pm

Chapter 1

Kidnap Me pt.1‏

You were slowly walking to your house on purpose. Tears were flowing out your eyes, but yet you didn't bother to wipe them away. "Shim Changmin...I hate you forever."you mumbled.

FLASHBACK~

You sat at the couch and your Omma and Appa looked at you"..._____ ah...you're getting married."
Your eyes widened"WHAT?!!!! TO WHO?!!"
"S...Shim Changmin."Your Omma mumbled.
"You mean that snotty rich guy??"you shouted.
Your Appa looked into your eyes"_____ ah...we need the money...so if he marries you th-"
"I BET HE JUST WANTS ME AS A FUCKING COLLECTION OF GIRLS!!!"
"_______ AH! STOP BEING STUBBORN AND LISTEN!"your Omma shouted.
"WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO WHAT YOU TWO ALWAYS SAID HUH?!!!"
"What did we ever say?!!"they shouted.
"IGNORE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY...IF YOU LOVE THEM THEN CHOOSE TO BE WITH THEM!!!"you cried and you stormed out te house.
You walked into the bar where Yoochun worked and you saw him serving a girl a drink. You smiled and started walking towards him, but then you stopped. You saw him rubbing the girls thigh, the girl playfully pushed him away and he started kissing her. You turned your head and walked away.
You went home and saw your parents sitting at the couch. You walked up to them"Fine...I'll marry him."

End of FLASHBACK~

You were about a block away from your home when someone covered your mouth with a white cloth and you grew drowsy. The last thing you heard was"This is her..."

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

You woke up on the cold tiled floor. The room was dark and the only light was from the moon. You tried to move your hands, but found it to be handcuffed to a brown rusted pipe. You sighed and looked out the window. Moments later the door flung open and you looked at the dark figure. You squinted your eyes a bit to get used to the bright light. You saw a man walked towards you and touch your face"So...you are Kim _______?"the male said.
You just simply looked into his eyes and you could see yourself then you looked at the darkness behind him. He smirked"I'm Jung Yunho...Nice to meet you ______ ah."
You just ignored him.
He sighed and stood up. He placed a plate of food in front of you and took the spoon and tried to hand it to you. You did nothing and stared at the floor. Yunho sighed and put some food on it and held it up to your mouth"Ahhhh."
You moved your head to the side.
"Hey...Eat ______ ah...you're probably hungry right now."Yunho said looking worried.
You looked at him"Don't give me that look...you don't know me so no need to worry."you coldly said.
Yunho put the spoon down and shook his head"Whatever."He pulled out his phone and dialed a number"Hello? Is this Shim Changmin?"Yunho said.
"Yes."
"Are you aware that your fiance is missing?"he said in a sly voice.
"Where the fuck is she?"Changmin spoke.
Yunho smirked"With me..."
"Don't bull shit me."
"I have her...her name's Kim ______ right? the younger sister of Kim Jaejoong, the daughter of Hwang Ae Sook and Kim Chim Ho or also know as your fiance."
"FUCK YOU!! YOU'RE BLUFFING!"Changmin shouted.
Yunho looked at you"Wanna talk to her?"and he held the phone next to your mouth"Speak."
You looked at him as he was speaking in a different language. Yunho gave you a glare, but you didn't speak. Yunho tightly gripped your arm"Ahhh."
"______AH?! ______AH?!"Changmin said in a panicked voice.
You didn't reply"Talk to him or I'll kill you."Yunho threatened.
You looked at him again and didn't say a word. Yunho took out his gun and pointed it at your head. You looked at the gun and moved it to the side a bit"You forgot to cock it."you said.
Yunho chuckled and cocked the gun"Do you really want to die? I don't really care."
You smiled at Yunho and it made him confused"Do it then..."you said.
Yunho hesitated and shot the gun, but it only hit the pipe making the water spray out. *Damn it what's wrong with me?...Her fucking smile...I want to see it more often.*Yunho thought.
You were soaking wet because of the water and your white shirt was now see through. You just sat there looking into space. Yunho crouched down and unhand cuffed you. He carried you bridal style. As you exited the dark room you saw other men looking at you"Hey Yunho...want us to take care of her?"a male said. You looked at Yunho's chest trying not to look at the other man"Shut it Ji Yong."Yunho hissed. Yunho walked into his room and set you on the bed. He walked into his closet and took out a plain black shirt and threw it at you"Put it on."
You starred at Yunho"Like I haven't seen a woman's body before."
You continued to stare at him and he sigh"Fine!"and he turned around. You slowly striped and put on the shirt and sat on the bed"Done."
Yunho turned around and looked at you. Your wet hair, pale skin, and the shirt only reached to about your upper thighs, your hands trying to pull down the shirt. Yunho walked closer to you and held your chin. He looked into your eyes, but you moved your head. Yunho sighed and stepped back"Sleep..."
You looked at him confused"...you should be treating me different..."you mumbled.
Yunho looked at you"Why?"
"...You kidnapped me so-"
"Just go to sleep."and he left the room.

As time passed you had been missing for two years and it seemed as Changmin had stopped looking for you. You began to trust Yunho and grew feelings for him.

You were walking around the abandoned house. You bumped into Ji Yong"Oh...sorry G dragon oppa."
"It's okay ______ ah."he said.
You bowed and walked away. You saw Yunho on the porch looking at he stars. You went and stood next to him. You sighed"What are you doing?"you asked.
Yunho looked at you"Nothing...just looking at the stars."
You weakly smiled"...You know...Yunho..."
"What?"he said.
You looked at him"I today was the day you guys kidnapped me."
"Oh...really...I forgot...it seems like you're used to use now."
You looked at Yunho"...it's also my birthday."
Yunho looked at you"No way!"
You shyly smiled"Yeah..."and you walked away.
"Errm...._______ ah...sorry..."
You turned around and smiled"Don't be...I'm actually thankful that you did."
Yunho smiled and held your hand"Wanna do something then?"
"Like what? It's kinda late."you said.
"It's only 9:00 we can just walk around."Yunho said.
You looked at him"You mean I can go outside!"you grinned.
Yunho chuckled"Why not...you've been a good girl anyways."

Yunho drove you to Seoul and you two walked around hand in hand"Want anything?"Yunho asked.
You shook your head"I would like to see my family again, but that can't happen."you said.
"Yeah...sorry _____ ah."Yunho apologized.
"Well...can you at least tell me...why did you kidnap me?"you asked, looking into Yunho's eyes.
Yunho sighed and took you to a nearby park and you two sat on a bench"You really wanna know?"
"Yes...I do..."you said.
"Well...Changmin...made my life hell...he made my life hell and so I thought that I should get pay back and make his life hell by taking you and also making your life hell, but..."Yunho stopped.
You looked at him"But what?"
Yunho looks at you"But in the end I ended up falling for you...so I couldn't make your life hell...I couldn't make you feel pain...because I fell for you...and I never regretting taking you away from that Shim Changmin."he said as he stood up and tried to walk away.
"Jung Yunho..."
"Don't hate me for saying that-"
"I...fell for you too."you mumbled.
Yunho looked at you surprised. He crouched down and held your chin"Really?"
"Yes..."you blushed.
Yunho smiled and kissed you.

You two were walking around some more when you accidentally bumped into some one"Oops sorry."you apologized and started to walk away, but the male grabbed your wrist"________ ah?"
You turned your head"C...Changmin?"

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 8/4/2009, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty Re: Kidnap Me [Three Shot] {COMPLETED}

Post by Guest 8/4/2009, 5:07 pm

Chapter 2

Kidnap Me pt.2‏

Your eyes widened and Changmin held onto your wrist tighter as your struggled"______ ah..."
"LET GO!"
Yunho removed Changmin's hand and took yours then you two started running. Yunho held your wrist tightly afraid to loose you and continued running.
"Oppa!...I...can't run! You're to fast!"you said as your breaths grew short.
Yunho looked behind him and saw that Changmin was close behind and he quickly cut a corner"Stay here."then he grabbed another girl and started running.

-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-

"Where are you taking me?!"the girl asked.
"Please just help me out."Yunho said as they both ran.
"Fine."and she ran with him.
Changmin caught up with Yunho and grabbed the girl and Yunho quickly ran to you. Changmin hugged her"_____ ah...I'm s-"
The girl pulled away"I'm not ____...I'm SoHee."she said.
Changmin's jaw dropped and scanned the crowd for Yunho. He messed up his hair"FUCK!!"

You were nervously waiting for Yunho when you looked across the street and saw your family eating dinner at a restaurant. They had sad faces and on the table was a birthday cake. You gasped and covered your mouth"...Oppa...Omma...Appa..."you whispered as you started to cry.
You took a step towards them and you bit your lip, then a male went in front of you. You looked up and saw Yunho. You hugged him and cried harder. Yunho was at first confused, but then looked behind him and saw your family. Yunho stroked your hair"I'm sorry ______ ah..."he apologized.
You wiped away your tears"Can we go home?"you asked.
Yunho held your hand and nodded"Okay."

About six months passed and Changmin was searching for you like crazy. Everyone was worrying about him 'Maybe he's crazy...because I heard that ______ ah died.' people would say or 'It's no use looking for a dead girl.' But that didn't stop Changmin he knew you were alive...and he found you...

You were taking a shower and Yunho was in the kitchen drinking some water. While he poured himself another cup he saw something red. Realizing what it was he dropped to the floor and saw a bullet hit the wall. Yunho panicked"Shit..."
"Jung Yunho...Let my fiance go."a voice said into a megaphone. Yunho's eyes widened"______ ah..."
Yunho quickly made his way to his room dodging all the bullets. You had finished shampooing your hair when someone barged in"Yunho?"
Yunho opened the curtain and looked the other way"We need to go."
You turned off the water and wrapped the towel around you"What do you mean?"
Yunho took hold of your hand"Let's just saw that I'm probably gonna die if we stay here."Then you two heard multiple steps approaching near the bathroom. Yunho saw a vent and opened it"Get in."he said.
You nodded and did as he said. Even though it was serious you felt so nervous. [who wouldn't you're in a vent with only a towel! lol] Yunho was closely behind you. When you two were near the outside you looked behind you"Yunh-"
"Just kick it open babe."
You nodded your head and kicked it until it was open. You looked down and gasped"It's so high."
"Babe you can do it."
You looked at Yunho and nodded then you jumped. You landed on your butt and stood up rubbing it while Yunho landed on his feet. Yunho took your hand and you two ran into the field. The tall wheat's scratched your thighs and the hard rock pinched the bottom of your feet*It's okay...I love him so it's worth it.*you thought as you looked at Yunho's back. Your towel caught hold of something and slipped off. You gasped"Yunho st-"
"We need to keep on going ______ ah."Yunho said, not looking back.
About an hour passed and it was maybe 8:00 pm and you two were still rushing through the wheat's.
"Y...Yunho...I'm c...cold."you stuttered.
Yunho looked at you and his eyes widened. He finally noticed that you were bare and he gulped.
"Babe...why didn't yo-"
"I tried, but then you said we had to keep running and I didn't want you to get caught so I didn't say anything and-"Yunho deeply kissed you*She didn't say anything because she didn't want me to be taken?*Yunho thought. Yunho pulled away and took off his dress shirt and slipped it on you. Yunho looked at you and pinched your cheeks"I love you babe."
You smiled"I do too Yunho."
Yunho looked up"We can walk now...I don't think anyone knows we're here."
You nodded your head"Kay."
While you two were walking you gasped"G-Dragon Oppa and Top Oppa! The-"
"They should be fine...I know they are."Yunho said.
You sighed"Okay."
Soon your eye lids grew heavy and you started getting drowsy. Yunho saw your tired image and smiled"Babe...we can rest for the night."
You looked at him"You sure?"
Yunho kissed your forehead"Positive...you've been a good soldier babe."
You found some ground that was flat and had some grass. Yunho lead you there and you lay next to him. As an hour passed you scooted closer to Yunho. He wrapped his arms around you making it so there was no space between you two"Oppa...I'm cold."you shivered.
Yunho rubbed your arm"______ ah I'm sorry....for putting you through this...I should've let you go with Changmin."Yunho said.
You pushed Yunho away from you and stood up walking away from Yunho"I'd rather be living like this with the man I love than living like a damn princess with some random guy!"you shouted.
Yunho stood up to hug you, but you turned around. Yunho held your waist"I'm sorry _______ ah...it's just that...I don't want you to be always on the run like I am...may-"You turned around and grabbed his collar, stood on your tippy toes and kissed Yunho deeply, making him forget what he was talking about and the held your waist to support you. [GO GIRL!! Wink))) LMFAO]
You pulled away making Yunho want more"You say that again and I swear...I-"
Yunho passionately kissed you"Fine I won't..."
As you two were kissing you felt hands unbutton the borrowed shirt and it sank to the ground. You pulled away and blushed"Yunho...right now?"
Yunho stripped"It's your fault."he smirked.
You bit your lip and Yunho smiled pecking your lips. Yunho pulled you closer to him and gently set you down and made sweet love to you.

When you woke up you saw Yunho holding you and you smiled and pecked his lips. He opened his eyes and smiled at you. You sat up and looked for Yunho's dress shirt he let you borrow and you found it...about 10 fee away from you. Yunho smirked"I saw everything yesterday."
You blushed and bit your lip Yunho chuckled and stood up. He grabbed his shirt and gave it to you. You put it on and stretched"Ahh...I feel wobbly."you said as you held onto Yunho for support.
Yunho smirked"Maybe because of me?"
"Shut up pervert."you blushed.
"You're the one who started it."he reminded.
"No I-*Thinks then blushed more*oh...."
Yunho chuckled and gave you a piggy back ride. You sighed"My first time in a field full of wheat...how romantic."you joked.
Yunho chuckled"So I was your first?...Not a big surprise there."
You glared at Yunho's turned head and softly bit his ear making him moan"Did you know that you were the first guy I kissed back Mr. Sensitive?"you teased.
"Shut up _____ ah you are too."Yunho blushed.
You giggled"I love you Yunho."
"Me too babe."

As Yunho was carrying you you two saw a small house and Yunho smiled"Found it....god and I thought we were lost."
You looked at Yunho confused"What do you mean?"
"It's a house I run away too."Yunho smiled.
You two entered the house. The furniture was covered in white cloth and Yunho started removing it and you helped him. You took the cloth and folded it and put it to the side. You walked around the house and you heard some noise coming from a room. You opened the door and saw Ji Yong and Seung Hyun playing a racing game"Oppas??"
They looked at you and gasped"OMO!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"they both practically screamed. You flinched and saw them get up. They rushed to you and pinched your cheeks till it turned red"Owie...Oppas it hurts."you whined as your eyes grew watery.
"YAH! What's with the screaming!"Yunho shouted as he looked at you"Yah! Stop hurting ____ ah! Can't you see that she's going to cry!!!"Yunho scolded them. THey let go of your cheeks and you rubbed them"Can't believe you guys are suppose to be tough when you two do that to me."you pouted.
They nervously laughed"Heh heh...kinda true..."
You rolled your eyes and went to Yunho"Is the house to small?"Yunho asked, holding your waist.
You shook your head"No...feels homie."you smiled.

A few months passed and Changmin was still crazy looking for you.

It was near midnight when there was a knock on the door. You yawned and opened your eyes. Yunho shifted and held your waist"Babe...no...it's midnight."Yunho whined.
You giggled"Stop being a baby I'll just see who it is kay Yunnie."
Yunho pouted and you kissed him then went to answer the door. You opened it"Hello?"
You looked at the male and you rubbed your eyes"Ch...Changmin?!"
"I knew it."and he grabbed onto your hand then he signaled his men"Go."
You stopped and pulled away from him then quickly shut the door and locked it"YUNHO!!!!!! TROUBLE!!!!!"you shouted. Yuinho darted down the stairs and saw the group of men outside. His eyes widened and he took your hand"GUYS!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!"Yunho shouted.
Ji Yong and Seung Hyun came down the stairs"What?"
"It's Changmin..."Yunho said.
Their eyes widened and they opened the back door quietly and all of you started running"SIR!! THEIR TRYING TO ESCAPE!!!"
"Fuck"Yunho cursed and took hold of your wrist and you two ran a different direction"Sir should we s-"
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE OTHERS! JUST FOLLOW ________AH!!!"Changmin nearly screamed.
The men nodded and followed you and Yunho. As you two were running a bullet hit Yunho and he knelt to the ground and groaned"Bitch"he cursed.
You saw Changmin's men come in closer. You knew that if they came closer that Yunho would be dead. You looked at Yunho with watery eyes. Yunho looked at you"Babe...no...don't eve-"you kissed him and ran towards Changmin's men.
"________AH!!!"Yunho shouted.
Changmin's men grabbed on to your arm and guided you to him. You looked at Changmin"...Don't touch Jung Yunho."you ordered.
Changmin laughed"And why should I do that?"
"Because I love him."
"Gives me the better reasons then to kill him."
You smiled"And if you do...I can promise you that I won't hesitate to kill myself."
Changmin glared at you"Yeah right..."
"You wanna see?"you dared.
Changmin scoffed"You got some guts...fine...I won't touch him, but you have to come with me and marry me..."
"Fine...as long as you don't do anything to him."
Changmin smiled took off his blazer and put it on you.
"______AH! NO DON'T GO!"you heard Yunho shout.
You turned around and saw Changmin's men holding him back. The tears started to fall again"I'll let you say one last goodbye to him."Changmin said.
You ran over to Yunho and shoved his men away. You bent down to Yunho's size and hugged him"I love you Yunnie....forever and always."you said.
"Babe...don't go..."Yunho sobbed.
You wiped away his tears"Yunnie...don't cry...Kay?"
"Only if you stay."
You bit your lip"Yunho...I'm sorry..."and you caressed his cheek and you kissed him, Yunho holding you tight so you couldn't break free. Your lips parted and you looked into Yunho's eyes"I love you."and you pulled away.
"No!!"Yunho shouted and went to go after you, but his men pulled him down.
Changmin lead you to the car and put a ring on your finger"Shim _______....how does that sound? Huh _______ ah?"Changmin asked.
"It sounds like a piece of shit rolled in throw up....Jung ______ sounds better."you answered.
[Ikk...I think I'm gonna puke lol.]
Changmin held your chin"Aww...Baby."
You slapped away his hand"You don't touch me...I hate you."

Back to top Go down

Kidnap Me [Three Shot]  {COMPLETED} Empty Re: Kidnap Me [Three Shot] {COMPLETED}

Post by Guest 8/4/2009, 5:08 pm

Chapter3

Kidnap Me pt.3‏

You were looking out the window watching the scenery pass by and the only things in your mind was*Yunho's okay right?* You sighed and you felt someone rubbing your thigh. You stiffened and shoved the hand away.
"Something wrong ______ ah?"Changmin asked.
"I don't want you touching me Changmin...I hate you."you said.
Changmin sighed"I'll have to touch you sooner or later...we need a heir for the company."Changmin said trying to touch your butt. You glared at him"I'd rather drown in a pool that have your baby Changmin."you said.
"Oh...feisty."he said.
You rolled your eyes"...I want to see my family..."you said.
Changmin smiled"Sure thing..."

You knocked on the door and Jaejoong answered the door"MY BABY!!!!"he hugged you.
Your omma and appa rushed to the door and hugged you too. You just stood there...*What's wrong with me??*you thought.
As they finished hugging you you sadly smiled"______ ah...are you okay??"your omma asked.
"Err....sure."you said.
"Don't lie."
"No Omma I'm serious I'm fine!"you lied.
They smiled and you went to Changmin's house"I need to cha-"
"Your things were already at my place ______ ah...and throw away that baggy t-shirt...ikk it smells like HIM."
"Changmin that's some bull if you think I'll throw this away...I'm keeping it."you said.

You took a shower and changed into simple sweats. You sat at your window and hugged your knees"Yunho...Are you okay???"you asked yourself.

"__________ AH!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!"Yunho screamed as he trashed the house.
"Yunho ple-"Ji Yong started but then Seung Hyun stopped him"Just let him be." Then they left.
Yunho dropped to the ground and cried his eyes out"______ ah...you were the only girl I loved...the only one that actually made me feel loved...I stopped fooling around when I met you..._______ ah....______ ah..."Yunho chanted.

As months passed without Yunho by your side you grew quieter and thinner. You would spend your days in your room barely eating anything. Changmin would always look at you*Look what I've done to her...I've...destroyed her!*Changmin thought.
The day of your wedding and you were sitting in front of the mirror in a simple tank top and shorts. Mrs. Shim walked in"Oh my..._______ ah! Put on your dress!!! Your wedding is in an hour!!!"Mrs. Shim panicked.
Mrs. Shim touched your shoulders and you started crying"I don't want this...."
"________ ah..."
"I don't love Changmin Mrs. Shim...I love someone else."you started to cry.
Mrs. Shim hugged you"_____ ah...I'm sorry.."
Then Changmin walked into the room and saw you crying"Omma...I need to talk with _____ ah..."
Mrs. Shim nodded and left the room. Changmin wiped away your tears and looked into your eyes"______ ah....who do you love..."
"Jung Yunho..."
"Do you want to be with him?"Changmin asked trying not to break down.
"Yes..."you said.
Changmin sadly smiled and sighed"I'll cancel the wedding..."
"Changmin..."
"If you're not gone in 10 seconds then I'm not-"you ran out the door. Changmin sadly smiled again and let the tears run down freely"Good bye..."he whispered and wiped away his tears. He walked down and announced"I'm sorry everyone...but...the wedding is canceled..."

You ran and ran trying to remember where that house was.[You had no cash on you]

You finally found it and knocked on the door but the door just opened. You entered and searched around the house for anyone. You opened you and Yunho's old room and found him changing. You smiled and ran to him. You hugged him and he turned around"...______ ah?"
Yunho threw the shirt he was about to put on.
He cupped your face"Is that really you??"
You nodded and he passionately kissed you. You noticed him rolling up your top and you pulled away"Yunnie!"
"What?? I missed you!"he pouted.
You giggled"Yunnie...are you serious??"
"Keep calling me that and it'll be a bad thing you came back."
"I love my Yunnie."you said.
Yunho pinned you to the bed"Babe...I'm gonna have to eat you up now."
You giggled and hugged Yunho's neck"Who's stopping you?"you whispered.

When Ji Yong and Seung Hyun came home they went up to Yunho's room and opened the door. They saw you fixing the bed in one of Yunho's dress shirts"Yunnie...you idiot..."
"Shut up ____ ah...I dodn't mean to rip it."
You giggled"You fricken monster."
Yunho swung you around and playfully nibbled your neck"Rawr."
You giggled then you noticed Ji Yong and Seung Hyun"Oh...Oppas...hey I'm back."you smiled.
They ran to you and pinched your cheeks again"Owie....guys...."
Yunho twisted their wrists and they let go"Owch...man Yunho...to harsh."Seung Hyun said.
"Yeah Yunnie."Ji Yong said.
Yunho gave Ji Yong a glare"Only my _____ ah can call me Yunnie..."he said while holding your waist.
You giggled"Call me Yunnie."he whispered.
You blushed"Yunnie..."
"AWWW I WISH I HAD A GIRLFRIEND LIKE _______AH!!!"Ji Yong and Seung Hyun cooed.
"YAH!...Not girlfriend...wife..."Yunho said.
Your eyes widened"W...Wife???"
"Yep...We're gonna have to change your name from Kim ______ to Jung _______....how does that sound???"
"Perfect..."you said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn 8/4/2009, 5:16 pm

ill be moving this to finished fanftiction

Forum Mod: Kyn
Kyn
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 11/8/2009, 7:57 pm

SO SWEEEEEET <3
changmin's pretty darn sweet too (:
you should write some bigbang fics Very Happy
i enjoyed seeing jiyong & TOP around Very Happy
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/8/2009, 8:06 pm

lol maybe...i don't know big bang that much though lol

Back to top Go down

Post by daesungvip 11/9/2009, 2:51 pm

I CAN TEACH YOU <3
Daesung - Dork ... i can not see a rated x shot with him. but i can see some funny comedy with him.
Seungri - Maknae Very Happy he's sly, and pervy. LOL no joke. he's awesome though Very Happy
TOP - Hyung Very Happy he watched porn when he was in 5th grade. LOL reminds me of Changminnie. but TOP's very innocent. don't let his looks fool you Razz
Taeyang - HES SCARED OF GIRLS LMAOOO <3
Jiyong - -too much to describe- this leader is freaking amazing <3
daesungvip
daesungvip

https://facebook.com/daesungvip

Back to top Go down

Post by pinayrevolution 12/26/2009, 8:57 pm

i hated changmin in thiss.. grrr
but im glad he had a change of heart
~in dramas they always do....hehe

yunho was so attractive in this,, i was like omo

study

pinayrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down