Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!!

2 posters

Go down

DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!!

Post by OnlySu 8/2/2009, 6:39 am

TVXQ, a group who is currently meeting dissolution crisis right now had arrived on August 2nd at 3 pm at Gimpo International Airport. They just finished their concert schedule in Japan on August 1st (T/N: a-nation in Kumamoto) and hastily went back to Korea. The very first time 3 people and 2 people who has been reported to break up were shown together in well condition in Gimpo arrival.

However, the upcoming activities of these people are expected to show different directions. Micky Yoochun, Xiah, and Youngwoong who have submitted injunction application against their agency SM Entertainment regarding the suspense of exclusive contract are reported to be having evening meeting in certain place in Gangnam.

The lead legal representative of the 3 members said, “This evening, the three members including their parents and lawyers will meet to discuss plans for future activities,”

According to the legal representative from SEJONG law firm, lawyer Im Sang Hyuk, the future plan of TVXQ will likely to run separately. A predetermined schedule that is already appointed with the fans will be proceed without disruption. However, for the newly created schedule whether all members will be attending or only part of them is a plan that is going to be decided through the discussion.

From lawyer Im Sang Hyuk, “What we have promised to fans, is the most important. For overseas activities in the schedule, because we have already agreed to many fans, therefore they will be proceed. Including the overseas tour in Japan: 8th at Ehime, 22nd – 23rd at Tokyo, and 29-30 at Osaka, all members are going to performing on stage altogether.”

In the other hand, for the domestic activity is still undecided. Members are likely divided to 3 and 2 for local activities. Lawyer Im said, “Currently, from SM side wanted to know about the future of all schedule which was already prepared. Therefore to decide that, Micky Yoochun, Xiah, Youngwoong, and another representative of the 3 guys will discuss whether to receive the schedule and participate or not.”

The cause of this incident between SEJONG and SM Entertainment is the unfair contract. “The core problem is not about the cosmetic company. But SM seems to continue pointing the cosmetic company as the problem in their statement. The main problem is the unfair contract, and our injunction application is to meet that purpose.” Lawyer Im stressed it again.

source: sportsseoul
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

This news make my mood worsened...
Lets us just wait for the press conference tomorrow...
Always keep the faith...!!!
OnlySu
OnlySu

Location : Indonesia, The country that i loved and hated at the same time

Back to top Go down

DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty Re: DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!!

Post by Jaemin 8/2/2009, 12:56 pm

HUH? TT_TT
No really i don't accept that wheter they have problems or not. TVXQ is for all in one, not by separate ways into the schedule...

But i didnt understand the problem, why they would do that? It kind of made me confused...
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!! Empty Re: DBSK = 3 + 2...??? Separate ways??? No!!!

Post by OnlySu 8/2/2009, 7:42 pm

My lawyer friend told me that if the issue become a full blown law suit, it means that you must stop activities in the company. I guess, The cause of this condition is Yunho and Changmin's dramas. If they sued with the other three members and stop activities, that would mean they betrayed the drama contract, which only made the things worse.

I have a feeling that the two members (Min Ho) isn't not filling a law suit, but haven't filled yet. Because, the one who get the unfair contract is five of them and not only three...

Those were my thoughts,, babe... Let us always believe in them.

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...!!!
OnlySu
OnlySu

Location : Indonesia, The country that i loved and hated at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaemin 8/3/2009, 10:31 am

Yeah. I still hope there would be that the issues wouldnt matter too much..
I dont want them to split of because of the other members and their activities.
If that happened... i dont think cassies will be sm'ing anymore.

Well... They should still continue their Dramas preparation and everything. Sure they cant too much of deny being in them. Aja! Very Happy
Jaemin
Jaemin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down