December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics

TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Suyin_Love on 7/23/2009, 5:59 pm

TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki's leader Yunho is known to be kindhearted, evidenced by the fact of giving scholarships to his alma-mater. He continues this line of giving back by volunteering at an orphanage in Nam-gu, Gwangju City on July 18th.

Without telling his agency and management staff, he secretly contacted the orphanage and said he wanted to volunteer. The orphanage gladly agreed and said this would be a great opportunity for the orphaned kids to meet and hang out with a famous idol. Yunho and 10 other people, including his father, visited the orphanage on July 18th to do volunteer work. They prepared meals, helped clean, and Yunho himself spent some personal time with the kids.

This is a good example for other idols to follow. Even despite being tired from the Tokyo Dome concerts and the concert in Beijing, he took the little downtime he had to volunteer at an orphanage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

isn't he sweet^^

credits: allkpop
avatar
Suyin_Love

Posts : 208
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 23
Location : California^^

http://seensecrets.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by faye on 7/23/2009, 11:37 pm

Suyin_Love wrote:TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki's leader Yunho is known to be kindhearted, evidenced by the fact of giving scholarships to his alma-mater. He continues this line of giving back by volunteering at an orphanage in Nam-gu, Gwangju City on July 18th.

Without telling his agency and management staff, he secretly contacted the orphanage and said he wanted to volunteer. The orphanage gladly agreed and said this would be a great opportunity for the orphaned kids to meet and hang out with a famous idol. Yunho and 10 other people, including his father, visited the orphanage on July 18th to do volunteer work. They prepared meals, helped clean, and Yunho himself spent some personal time with the kids.

This is a good example for other idols to follow. Even despite being tired from the Tokyo Dome concerts and the concert in Beijing, he took the little downtime he had to volunteer at an orphanage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

isn't he sweet^^

credits: allkpop

I edit your post adding a little credits since kyn forgot about this one. Please credit the site(s) of where you got this piece information from.

Forum mod,
Sagsapphire

faye

Posts : 365
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : United State

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by shawty_12 on 7/24/2009, 3:41 pm

this is incredible... YUNHO, I LOVE YOU!Very Happy
it's funny 'cause one of my friend and i were just talking about how 'fatherly' Yunho is.
and how we thought that he'd be the PERFECT man to be a father to a lucky woman who'll bore him beautiful child.
so yes; seeing this new is definitely EXCITING! thanks for sharing!
avatar
shawty_12

Posts : 572
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Sachie on 7/24/2009, 3:44 pm

shawty_12 wrote:this is incredible... YUNHO, I LOVE YOU!Very Happy
it's funny 'cause one of my friend and i were just talking about how 'fatherly' Yunho is.
and how we thought that he'd be the PERFECT man to be a father to a lucky woman who'll bore him beautiful child.
so yes; seeing this new is definitely EXCITING! thanks for sharing!
she's not lucky at all because Yunho wants 25 children.
avatar
Sachie

Posts : 1445
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 24
Location : UK~

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by shawty_12 on 7/24/2009, 3:49 pm

^WHAT?!!!!!!! you're KIDDING!
avatar
shawty_12

Posts : 572
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by faye on 7/24/2009, 3:50 pm

shawty_12 wrote:^WHAT?!!!!!!! you're KIDDING!

yeah yunho said once that he wants 25 kids
dont tell me u don't know!! but w/e i still love yunnie (:

faye

Posts : 365
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : United State

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 3:54 pm

25 kids is just torture to his wife...
lmao
must be fun though...
if he can handle 25 kids...XD

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by faye on 7/24/2009, 3:55 pm

Tammy wrote:25 kids is just torture to his wife...
lmao
must be fun though...
if he can handle 25 kids...XD

even by miracle he did succeed 25 his wive would be...
and he will probably go broke just raising these 25 kids ROFL.

faye

Posts : 365
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : United State

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Sachie on 7/24/2009, 3:56 pm

Tammy wrote:25 kids is just torture to his wife...
lmao
must be fun though...
if he can handle 25 kids...XD
he wants to have 5 boys and 20 girls.
avatar
Sachie

Posts : 1445
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 24
Location : UK~

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by shawty_12 on 7/24/2009, 3:57 pm

no...i absolutely had no idea...'til now. man, how can i missed such news??
i'm always so slow>.< lolx...yes, we still do.

lolx...5 boys and 20 girls? WOW!
avatar
shawty_12

Posts : 572
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 4:00 pm

i know right?!
its so cool!
the way he's so open with that kind of info...
still, its would be torture to his wife..
XD
and shawty, i think fanfictional has taught you a lot of info!
lolz

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Sachie on 7/24/2009, 4:02 pm

shawty_12 wrote:no...i absolutely had no idea...'til now. man, how can i missed such news??
i'm always so slow>.< lolx...yes, we still do.

lolx...5 boys and 20 girls? WOW!
are you going to change your mind about wanting to have Yunho after you heard the shocking news?
avatar
Sachie

Posts : 1445
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 24
Location : UK~

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 4:02 pm

i dont think so...
shawty..
is your love unconditional?

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by faye on 7/24/2009, 4:04 pm

Sachie wrote:
shawty_12 wrote:no...i absolutely had no idea...'til now. man, how can i missed such news??
i'm always so slow>.< lolx...yes, we still do.

lolx...5 boys and 20 girls? WOW!
are you going to change your mind about wanting to have Yunho after you heard the shocking news?

WHO CARES! i still want my yunho!! and JAEJOONG of course teehee

faye

Posts : 365
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : United State

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 4:08 pm

ooh... angel...
if junsu wasnt so lonely?
i would fight you off for jae!
but enough peeps are already doing that

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by faye on 7/24/2009, 4:10 pm

teeeheee (: I am guarding my jaejoong no matter what! and same goes with yunho. I can give up hongki and jae and my other list but Yunjae is my two must have

faye

Posts : 365
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : United State

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 4:13 pm

*sigh*
go ahead...
this site is growing bigger and bigger, i would think that you'll have more competitions
beware dongseang!!!
lol

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by faye on 7/24/2009, 4:14 pm

Tammy wrote:*sigh*
go ahead...
this site is growing bigger and bigger, i would think that you'll have more competitions
beware dongseang!!!
lol

shows unnie my storage room of the latest military weapons.
i am prepared! (:

faye

Posts : 365
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : United State

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 4:15 pm

very good dongseang!!!
i guess you've got experience
with me and christy fighting over each other!
aaahh...
good times!

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by faye on 7/24/2009, 4:17 pm

Tammy wrote:very good dongseang!!!
i guess you've got experience
with me and christy fighting over each other!
aaahh...
good times!


ROFL haha!
talking about christy, i havent heard from her ever since 3 days ago i wonder what happened to her.

faye

Posts : 365
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : United State

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 4:19 pm

SagSapphire wrote:
Tammy wrote:very good dongseang!!!
i guess you've got experience
with me and christy fighting over each other!
aaahh...
good times!


ROFL haha!
talking about christy, i havent heard from her ever since 3 days ago i wonder what happened to her.

i know right...
has she updated?
maybe busy with something
well shes missing out
we'll welcome her when she comes back

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Sachie on 7/24/2009, 4:20 pm

SagSapphire wrote:
Tammy wrote:very good dongseang!!!
i guess you've got experience
with me and christy fighting over each other!
aaahh...
good times!


ROFL haha!
talking about christy, i havent heard from her ever since 3 days ago i wonder what happened to her.
me too, maybe she's busy with her life.
avatar
Sachie

Posts : 1445
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 24
Location : UK~

http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 4:22 pm

Sachie wrote:
SagSapphire wrote:
Tammy wrote:very good dongseang!!!
i guess you've got experience
with me and christy fighting over each other!
aaahh...
good times!


ROFL haha!
talking about christy, i havent heard from her ever since 3 days ago i wonder what happened to her.
me too, maybe she's busy with her life.

we all have them...
my best friend is my pc...
since my phone and my mp3 got taken away from me this morning...
ggrr....
im going to write that in my life!

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by faye on 7/24/2009, 4:26 pm

Tammy wrote:
SagSapphire wrote:
Tammy wrote:very good dongseang!!!
i guess you've got experience
with me and christy fighting over each other!
aaahh...
good times!


ROFL haha!
talking about christy, i havent heard from her ever since 3 days ago i wonder what happened to her.

i know right...
has she updated?
maybe busy with something
well shes missing out
we'll welcome her when she comes back

yeah we'll do that while i try to come up with an escape plan to fix my spams > . <
I swear i went off topic with almost every topic i goes to. especially " who will you stalk" me and sachie unnie totally change the topic to anti- you know who.
i need to find a way to fix that asap!

faye

Posts : 365
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : United State

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Tammy on 7/24/2009, 4:27 pm

SagSapphire wrote:
Tammy wrote:
SagSapphire wrote:
Tammy wrote:very good dongseang!!!
i guess you've got experience
with me and christy fighting over each other!
aaahh...
good times!


ROFL haha!
talking about christy, i havent heard from her ever since 3 days ago i wonder what happened to her.

i know right...
has she updated?
maybe busy with something
well shes missing out
we'll welcome her when she comes back

yeah we'll do that while i try to come up with an escape plan to fix my spams > . <
I swear i went off topic with almost every topic i goes to. especially " who will you stalk" me and sachie unnie totally change the topic to anti- you know who.
i need to find a way to fix that asap!

i know!
when its about *they who must not be named*
the conversation just flows!

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: TVXQ Yunho volunteers at Orphanage

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum